Fate Heaven's Feel Part 1 Sell Over 100,000 Bluray/DVD

Wow

Attached: bandicam 2019-07-31 11-58-49-350.jpg (656x1264, 399K)

Popular series sells lots of BDs. Color me shocked

thats less than 1% of the population of Japan. might as well have sold 0 copies.

>not many talk about it compared to the UBW anime

Should I use student loan money to buy the Blu-ray’s?

Anime is doomed.

The anime that sold the most BDs last season sold a little more than 9k, let that sink in.

>yearly releases vs weekly releases
Don't forget the bingetards who are missing out until 2021.

That Movie earn $20,000,000 in Japan
and sell $100 Bluray x 100,000 = $10,000,000

It's a good movie in a super popular series, what's there to be surprised about.

won't be surprised if more studio goes for movies now after the abysmal sells last season.

oh sweet, all of anime is statistically irrelevent

remind me what were the sales of kara no kyoukai? was that any popular in japan while the movies were being released

Kara no Kyokai ?
Shiki still in that Ranking in 2019

Attached: 1550065704.jpg (850x637, 67K)

BesT GreaT Goood

You should live like you are poor till you have no loans

They already announced that months ago.

Reminder that Sakura dindu nuffin and Tokiomi and Shinji caused everything

>have no income
>should I buy [non-essential, luxury product]?

no, you retard

more like your existence is.

Is this recent?

BD of the second movie when?

August 20ish or 30 i forgot, but soon anyways

>Part 1
Is this tweet from 2017?

i was one of that 100,000

Around 50-60k. It did pretty well and that was the reason Zero was a thing later.

Nasutards are retards like you, so go ahead.

August 21st.

And given the combined amazon stalker numbers are estimated 87k right now, it's probably going to reach 100k faster than Part 1.

As it should. It's a better movie by a margin.

This little? Avengers sold billions.

Comparing Avengers to late night anime is a silly thing. Your usual anime sells less than 2k.

>avengers
are you fucking serious what a retard

Generally a hit theatrical anime is defined by whether or not they made it into the black with ticket receipts alone which is exceedingly rare but not impossible.
¥1.5 billion domestic wouldn't have been enough.

In JP it had a box office of 53M. HF1 had a box office of 12M (+5M in China and Korea). I'd say that is very impressive.

>Your usual anime sells less than 2k.
That's average.
A 2k seller is often 6 vols. That's 12k disks sold
A 10k seller has a total of 60k disks.
This movie basically made the same profit as a 15k seller.

Japanese hate capeshit. All Marvel movies have earned less there than arthouse shit no one heard about.

Your average 15k seller does 400 million yen in profit. The numbers are out there.

This movie did more 1.5 billion yen in theatres alone. And your regular 8k yen movie selling more than 100k means 800 million yen extra to those +1.5 billion.

So when's Nasu getting crowned emperor

When's part 2, by the way?

August 21st.

In previous threads, anons were saying the BD will have additional scenes that didn't make it into the final product from the PVs. Think there will be additional scenes?

Did it beat peak Unicorn sales?

Attached: 1375060572712.jpg (353x357, 40K)

Keyword: Profit
A 15k seller is priced at $100 x 90000 disks = $9M or 900M yen

Movies ALWAYS makes more money than ordinary TV shows, until you realize how higher the budget is. Not to mention you also have to rent each theater and advertisers and distributors.
Once you count the cost, I can guarantee that it made the same profit, or just slightly off my estimate

To be fair I don't think the budget to HF was that much higher than TV UBW. For all the memes about budget, ufotable already said many times they don't operate with that big of numbers, they just do everything in-house with a very strict work routine.

After HF 3.

Contrary to popular belief, majority of a movie budget goes to renting theaters. Each
It isn't like the TV shows where you only have to buy a time slot and then air it nationwide
You have to pay for each theater

>$100
The average Anime BD disc prize number is 7500 yen, and that's around 70 dollars.

When that comes close to Detective Conan movies?

Ok, let's up my estimate to "the same profit as a 20k seller"

Detective Conan is morning anime, late night anime don't stand a chance against that. Those categories exist for a reason.

At the end of the day movie theaters are glorified concession stands that work because they have movies to attract people to them.

Well, popular anime movies rent 100 theaters aprox so the numbers aren't that big in the first place.

Then of course you have special cases like Your Name, that I think it was shown in +300 theatres, even more than Evangelion.

WTF RINBROS I THOUGHT EVERYBODY HATED SAKU WORMSLUT??????

Yeah but a TV Anime also has a lot more content and a single cour represents 6 hours. You would have to compare it to how much the entire movie series end up doing for a better comparison.

>abysmal sells last season.
Season itself was abysmal though

And given the combined amazon stalker numbers are estimated 87k right now, it's probably going to reach 100k faster than Part 1 ->
Hey Where is Source ???

Is there any reason why a manager has not yet been contacted to deal with this fucking retard?

Suck you Where is Source ? Give me

>a movie about dating a used whore sells 100k discs.
What the fuck, Japan?

On the Takeshima islands.

But it's not the UBW movie.

Attached: sakura is pure.jpg (1920x1080, 169K)

Where do you get the "stalker" numbers?

This is why EOP retards should not post.

We have the new chinese stalker bot.

Can't wait to watch movie 2, I'm just disappointed they kept the dumb shadow design instead of making something more grotesque with their budget.

Attached: D-tupSeVAAIJ8QH.jpg (2048x859, 248K)

TV anime have a budget of some $1-3M. Movies can go higher than $10M
The Tale of the Princess Kaguya was at $49M