Boku No Hero Academia

what's going to happen this chapter? the whole "this is the destruction of the LoV" thing leads me to believe that redestro is going to make it.
or at least, I want to believe that
also,
AfO is a good person and my husbando

Attached: memories.png (878x399, 211K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/raLc0W7wqc0
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76000731
imgur.com/a/r2aFnkV
youtube.com/watch?v=MP0p2DQIqWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

See from last thread to see what you missed

On he topic of what will happen next; I really hope we get a stalemate of the Heroes turning up. There's no way the reporters outside the city haven't relayed something is going on.
I want something like Compress/Spinner/Dabi (ie non-main LoV) being the only ones to escape, the doc spitting in their faces and in turn them having to orchestrate breakouts starting with Muscluar/Mustard/Rappa before Shigs/Kurogiri/Twice then AfO/Giga; while Destro/Hanabata/Gorillaz going public that they were in the right, convincing more to their side.

Ujiko cute

ReDestro is most definitely not going to make it. Maybe some subordinates will, but ReDestro is fucked after Shiggy spent three chapters in a flashback powerup.

The destruction of the League of Villains probably means that either:
Spinner quits over muh Stain.
Shiggy "rebaptizes" the LoV, so it is "destroyed" and "reborn". Maybe due to the popularity surge after wiping out the Liberation Army they become the "Legion" of Villains or something like that.

>what will happen this chapter
Probably some more of ReDestro's subordinates die so he can reach 100% (Shiggy killing him off at 80% is just not enough jobbing for Hori the hack). My guess would be Skeptic, but it could be Trumpet too.

pic related comes in with proper mil-spec weaponry and not the baby caliber smgs or pistols they were using at kamino.

Attached: Bolice.jpg (568x435, 133K)

AFO is such a gentleman.

Attached: Tip.jpg (600x513, 118K)

shiggy cute

Perhaps they'll just let the police use their quirks?

Attached: same_energy.png (900x636, 623K)

i want to do his hair! i want to put a bow in it so he'll look prettier

Attached: 1564450384803.png (331x600, 186K)

yes, yes he is
look at him in his little suit
adorable

Attached: remains.png (574x500, 283K)

Soon.

Attached: 1564516789517.jpg (735x956, 191K)

Attached: 1558138161547.png (559x666, 1.08M)

AFO cute

Don't you EVER post this again, do you hear me?

Shiggy cleans up EXTREMELY well

I don't actually get it, why was there a "bonus" hand when Shigaraki killed those two punks?

Attached: Volume 24 Cover and Spine.jpg (848x1200, 294K)

AFO cut off from someone and gave it to him.

I want AfO to take my quirk while he fucks me

>all the money went to Toga's new coat
>Toga is the ONLY member of the LoV who fucking destroys her clothes as part of her quirk

Attached: 1560730334058.jpg (220x255, 14K)

Attached: Volume 24 Back Cover.jpg (760x1200, 266K)

I want AFO to GIVE me a quirk and therefore enforce mind-numbing loyalty to him while fucking me

Because he crumbled one of his previous hands in the very same chapter, you speedreader

Attached: Volume 24 Extra 1.jpg (930x1466, 387K)

Damn,Twice gets to nut in THAT?

No? Read the manga

Attached: Volume 24 Extra 2.jpg (1898x1490, 1.02M)

no he doesn't

>OL toga

Attached: 1557182004430.jpg (672x434, 23K)

Soon

Attached: 14601559370589107.jpg (480x480, 48K)

Attached: Volume 24 Extra 3.jpg (952x1496, 412K)

I hope user's gay dog is doing ok

Attached: 1550560304499.png (442x623, 606K)

Is there more like this?

Attached: Volume_23_Tomura_Shigaraki_Profile.png (766x1148, 628K)

Can I get an honest answer?
I dropped this manga when it was revealed deku had 7 quirks should I pick it up again?

Attached: 1563733193019.png (400x419, 46K)

Yes because we haven't seen any of that garbage since then

I've been rewatching the anime with a friend of mine and I was actually surprised at how much Ochaco helped Deku. The fact that she went out of her way to try and give him some of her points and by changing the meaning of his nickname to something positive really seem to be overlooked in Deku's development. I know it gets called boring and shit but honestly I think their relationship in the series is a pretty good one.

Attached: Deku.png (1182x886, 1.22M)

Deku literally hasn't appeared since then (and that's a good thing)

Attached: 12-13.png (1836x1300, 1.09M)

Translation when?

Shigaraki gets plot power up and turn the tides against ReDestro.

ReDestro most likely getting killed off just like the other villains in MHA.

Not yet. The Volume comes out August 2nd so the rest of the extras, character pages and re-done Toga clone scene will be scanned and translated by then.

Redestro will reach maximum stress and get a boost from the voice guy. The entire chapter will amount to very little progression beyond this.

>killed off just like the other villains in MHA.
imagine not reading the manga

Only 2 named villains have died in the series though, and one was a literal monster

Wait. Isn't Dabi wearing a parka?

that's not even close to a parka, that's a fucking windbreaker

Well, not yet. But maybe soon.

Shino Dabi

Literally no other villain has been killed off except Magnee and Curious

Fucking nice.

Attached: All_it_takes_is_one_bad_day.png (280x580, 136K)

At this point I am convinced that Hori's favourite JAV labels are JUFD, JUY, and EBOD

Attached: 1564418034512.jpg (310x310, 54K)

Why only the hands tho

I'm sure he enjoys MUM

would you rather shiggy be covered in feet?

Nipples desu.

That'd be very frightening.
Seeing an emo kid covered in nipples.

actually whole boobs would be more horrifying

It's really cute, they have an organic relationship. Don't bring it next to kacchakeks since they might explode

Attached: 20190729_140812.png (1080x621, 102K)

Hanabros...

Attached: KanashimiWooMukouEto.png (1200x860, 1.12M)

mouths

>ooc
>written by the author
everytime

The hands are obviously just icons, symbols, fakes. There are no little girl hands,old people hands, female hands, they're all pretty much the same. AfO wanted Shiggy to have a specific look, so he had the doc make up the hands as part of his costume and got Shiggy to wear them by saying they were his family. After all, for a guy who destroys with a touch of his hands, why NOT have him covered in disembodied hands?

Or dicks.

Yeah, dicks.

It's nice seeing them help each other grow in different ways. Ochaco being Deku's emotional support and Deku fueling Ochaco's drive to be a better hero by being her idol

Attached: adorable.png (175x193, 15K)

>a character acting the way she's always acted in the manga itself is out of character
nani the fuck

They'll produce the cutest children

Attached: IMG_20190730_115002.jpg (1280x1920, 216K)

They start to think it's OOC for her to like Deku.

The current math yields that this arc will end in the next 3-5 chapters.

Attached: nice.png (566x480, 344K)

This picture is so fucking funny, look at ochako crying about the sink

along with their wife

Attached: 1556598443539.jpg (1713x1992, 513K)

what are they fucking doing sort your fucking sink out

What's funnier is that both of them are the same height they are now. Fucking Japos are manlets incarnate I swear.

I kind of want to see this dynamic happen.

I'm honestly not a big fan of shipping in general and think the shipposting that goes on here is cancer but I can't deny that I think Deku and Ochaco's relationship is a really pleasant one. The fact that it upsets people is staggering.

Attached: Doki Doki.png (806x785, 530K)

Sooner.

Attached: tumblr_pfh7y3o9BR1v4z2om_1280.jpg (1200x1500, 384K)

Ochako x deku is the only good deku ship.
Togafags suck my dick.

Yes. Even though Ochaco is determined to stomp down her feelings for Deku for now, and he doesn't seem to grasp - or at least be willing to admit out loud - the depths of his for her, it's clear the two of them depend on each other for comfort and support. And they both recognize the other's value. It's a very good relationship, in its early stages.

kacchako landwhales need to learn what yumejoshi is and fuck off from self inserting into ships
same goes for every other self inserting shippers

me too, i think it's super cute and wholesome

Attached: 1564496813504.jpg (2117x2477, 689K)

AFO banged Dekus mom and you can't prove otherwise. Also he stole Dekus' quirk. And kicked his dog.

One of them SHOULD be turning the faucet off...

Eeeehh... I wouldn't praise it that much. If anything I'm annoyed that she's not at all in Deku's mind.
With Naruto you usually saw him lusting after Sakura and the opposite sex in general, and Ichigo had all sorts of banter with Rukia and seemed also kinda close to Orihime.
But Ochako isn't really a big part of Deku's character (maybe if she went to help him against Stain to save Iida...) and he doesn't think about girls at all, he's just training and thinking about One For All.

Idk how else to put it, but it feels to one-sided.

And stole his dog's quirk

I didn't know Deku had a dog. Maybe you've got him confused with Shiggy.

Including izuocha?

and dogged his quirk's stole

based, schizos need to take their pills

Based and vanillapilled

Attached: 1563565291664.jpg (383x659, 65K)

I said every ship that people self insert into
so yes

And doggy styled his quirk hole

If you're going to post this trash you must also mention stain.

and hole stole quirk he

Alright jokes aside, I think it's very feasible AFO when around pumping babies into as many women as he could so there would be a chance the kid would have a unique quirk for him to take.

pic not related.

Attached: 1460677031381.jpg (1116x5000, 1.22M)

You're a shonen child. Deku takes his path to being a hero seriously, and Ochako literally is part of Deku's life, just look at his hero's name.

It might be dangerous to pump out too many kids though, if they get AfO or an equivalent quirk they could become weapons against him.

Deku doesn't like Ochako in a romantic way yet however he really likes her as a person and appreciates her as a friend, it's just a matter of time, nigga trusts her so much he pretty much knew she would stomp class b without his help

Attached: 1558403042030.jpg (536x1656, 145K)

Kids will be around borning with unique quirks without him impregnating women around. AFO mostly just sit and wait.

>if they get AfO
Eh I'd imagine AFO acts similar to OFA in that he has to willingly give it away.

He is hundreds years old, he has 100% been fucking bitches left and right

Of course AfO has many illegitimate children running around. I bet even Endeavor does too. Also probably All-Might. These are popular people in power. They spread their seeds everywhere.

Yeah but AFO is a stockpile of Quirks. Who knows what the fuck quirks the kids could get. He'll he might have just done all that on a whim too.

It was very good until liking Deku and denying it became Ochaco's whole character.

Not the case if it's a child from him. It's not like he is giving away the quirk, just making someone that has his quirk, but more evolved.

Most of the romantic interest conveyed in the manga is one sided, honestly. Hori doesn't have any experience with romance, it's unfamiliar to him.

He don't have multiple quirks, he has one quirk that steals quirks. Any kid he had would have an AFO similar quirk and start from zero.

By get AfO I mean like how Earphone Jack was passed down more or less the same from Jirou's mom to her. They'd just get their AfO.

So Shiragaki has the same power as Overhaul. Why am I supposed to feel excited over this?

its not the same
just similar

Shiggy is just destruction, Onahole is transformation.

Overhaul's quirk was better, Shigaraki's is a downgrade.

i love deku so much

Shigaraki can spread his decay from the ground and onto multiple people, he's better than Overhaul

Deku pleases old men for money

I have lewd thoughts about Hori and finger myself at night while moaning his name

redemptioniggers are so delusional
how can you say you love toga if you want to completely change the person she is?

Attached: 1536650650515.jpg (448x365, 30K)

That is because they don't love the character, but they love to self insert as her.

the only person itt who unironically wants Toga to get redeemed is a real life crazy person who projects her own desire to be cured of her mental illness on Toga
sad, but true

Yeah what's the appeal if it isn't about letting the sexually aggressive stalker actually have her way with the protag, HER way?

Attached: 1474769258454.jpg (1430x993, 165K)

I wish arch would stop forcing me to jerk off
keep going arch

Attached: 1559863915077.jpg (2480x3508, 552K)

I wish this artist drew other ships, preferably Mina ones

This dude's art doesn't do it for me, hate the faces.
Post nip art.

you're very good at drawing, i really like your togadekuchako art, it's so wholesome

Toga doesn't need redemption because she never did anything wrong, nether did Shigaraki

i want toga to get better because i don't think she's really bad i think she just needs help

murder is wrong, user

Toga has done the most bad deeds of the whole LoV though

take your pills you fucking schizo

Deku "interns" for Super Heroines to further his hero career

she was just liberating her quirk you fucking cuck

you're mean

Holy shit, just kys.

and you should kill yourself, right now

What if the schizo actually kills itself? You're gonna carry that weight anons

The way I see it Shigaraki announces the League's is going to split apart for now while they rest and he figures out what he wants to do next. Geten might join desu. Re-Destro is gonna get beaten by Giga in a tough fight while the government flips their shit and purges the hero society of potential other liberators

stop it

what weight? I'd be quite happy if it did and I never had to see its terrible fucking posts ever again

fuck off

>Implying they won't just change name
If anything, this arc only shown how their bond is strong.

anyone who kills themself because meanie anons told them to is retarded and the only one at fault

god I wish she would

Who are your guys favorite Literally Who?

For me, it's gotta be MustCHAD. I'm really hoping Moonfish, Muscular, and him are broken out of jail - the USJ Nomu escaping would also be pretty cool.

Attached: Mustard Chad.png (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>With Naruto you usually saw him lusting after Sakura
This is later revealed to be a ploy and he had no reason to like Sakura other than the fact that she likes Sasuke.
>Ichigo
Was asexual and showed no interest in the opposite sex

>But Ochako isn't really a big part of Deku's character
She is literally the reason why Deku is his hero name which was a defining moment for his character.

>Hori doesn't have any experience with romance, it's unfamiliar to him.
Its more so that the manga acknowledges that both like each other but since it isn't a romance you're not going to get time to focus on it. Hori already established all the couples so we want get any love drama bullshit down the pipeline made them each have their own motivations that doesn't resolve around one particular character and dedicate everything to their interactions.

Attached: 1498350576359.png (2541x453, 1.56M)

I can't believe Kirishima and Bakugou's child grew up to be magical fireman, I'm so proud.

Attached: 1_P7JcDpsUohDdK3owrK0lRA.jpg (1838x1033, 210K)

You need a hammer to your teeth, dude

realistically you should be able to pass down OfA (at least in its base form) to your children, because quirks are genetic information. receiving a quirk literally changes your DNA

stop living

>mustard the high pitched squeaky twink
>chad

>all the couples
Not yet

Yo Shindo

all of the yakuza jobbers were pretty cool for how much screentime they got, especially Tabe

I hope you off yourself when she does you little bitch

I still think Overhaul will always have the better quirk, user. Even though Shigaraki’s quirk can move to things he isn’t explicitly touching, it really doesn’t give him that much of an advantage. Overhaul’s destruction is nigh-instantaneous, has much more precise control, and has an incredibly large range. He doesn’t need it to spread to other things because he should realistically be able to kill anything close to him by just touching his environment
That’s not even including his ability to heal any injury, merge with his environment and generally reshape anything to his advantage

The gap between the two is closing, given that Shigaraki is beginning to release the restrictions he had on his quirk, but unless he gets a SERIOUS boost I’d always put Manipulation > Destruction

Attached: 0981470D-4EC3-41C5-B734-7D6471691F66.png (411x238, 26K)

Wasn't this guy just a kid? He probably isn't even in the same jail.

ol sleepy mera

Attached: sleepy.png (336x302, 99K)

>made them each have their own motivations that doesn't resolve around one particular character and dedicate everything to their interactions.
That's all Ochaco is now though, she dropped her other traits for wondering whether she should think more about Deku. Hori's bad at romance.

Besides that, Manipulation has general uses besides Destruction. We really weren't given any limits on what can Overhaul do but it looks like alchemy; as long as he has the materials he can create anything.
He could probably also make money out of nowhere.

If he doesn't want a fujo meltdown he'll keep Kirishima asexual.

Attached: 1499887083546.png (1440x2293, 3.1M)

I'm a manga only fag, I love him because his quirk is incredible for detection and AoE, but still is relatively balanced and isn't broken. Plus he is one of the few characters that use a gun other than Snipe, and his personality is so cool!

KEK fatass

>That's all Ochaco is now though
Nope. She has he own motivations that doesn't resolve around Deku and her putting her feelings aside is her way to remain focus.

Attached: 0212-003.jpg (894x1300, 275K)

Which, honestly, Shigaraki doesn't need to have the best quirk in the world. He has the most destructive one, which is great for his villainous character. If people desperately need Shigaraki to be cooler than Overhaul, just remember that Shigaraki cut his fucking hand off after decaying it. They annihilated the yakuza despite clearly being outclassed, just by being bigger dicks.

Now she's thinking about taking care of deku though

The very next page is about how this is all about Deku.

Ectoplasm. I like his design and quirk and I hope we one day find out exactly how he lost his legs.

Attached: 1532177658505.png (395x693, 379K)

>implying he cares what fujos think

Where does Izuku fall on the deep dope™ pleasurability measurement scale?

Attached: f9a5b87857bf16341035494ebd391800b704be12.png (1050x1974, 885K)

shishikura, the best shiketsu student
also hair guy

Attached: meat packer.png (646x273, 152K)

nice Jojo references dude

Wong again
>The very next page is about how this is all about Deku.
So you didn't even read it. Why is that when people are wrong about shit they can't just back down and instead want to make a bigger fool out of themselves.

Attached: 0212-004.jpg (900x1300, 217K)

>when a hero is in pain, who will protect them?
Who do you think she was referring to?

How is this about Deku?

Attached: 0212-004.png (900x1300, 980K)

can you not see all the dekus on that page?

33.02 cm

>Ochako's primary motivation since the beginning of the manga was to be a rescue hero
>Had nothing to do with Deku

Okay retard

KEK

>that pic related
You forgot one.

Attached: Bakugou_paid_500_dollars_to_get_Kirishima_to_smile.jpg (1920x1080, 748K)

Is the red line the only part of the page you can see?

Urakara has always wanted to save people even before she met Deku.

Nice try fujo

Her primary motivation was becoming a hero to get enough money for her family.
Now she's talking about protecting heroes. Not people, but heroes while thinking of deku and after having saved him.
Connect the dots dumbass.

yes, but you said that that page wasn't about deku
and it's 100% about deku

kill yourself

Not him, but I don’t think you guys understand that page. Deku represent a ‘hero’ for Ochaco. She’s using him to as the example for a hero when she says “Who will protect the heroes?”, not saying her motivations revolve around him

toga is gonna be with deku cause of that one chapter where she was saying she was jealous of ochaco because she was so close to deku and wanted to be closer to him like ochaco

>Her primary motivation was becoming a hero to get enough money for her family.
She wanted to be a Rescue Hero like No. 8 dumbass with a goal to be able to support her family

>Now she's talking about protecting heroes. Not people
Which goes in line t her profession as a Rescue hero retard.

You're right, this one's a better example.

Attached: Bakugou_flew_500_feet_to_hold_Kirishima's_hand.jpg (1920x1080, 516K)

>and it's 100% about deku
Good to see you didn't read it.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

if her motivations are inspired by him and they're being put into practice for him, then that sounds like her motivations revolve around him

>if her motivations are inspired by him
But the flashback stated that Ochako always wanted to help people and make them feel happy.

Holy shit you're dense. Remember what she said after the events with nighteye? She looked at her hands and she suddenly realized this wasn't about money anymore, this was about helping people. Now she wants to help heroes, (deku) and we've come to this realization shortly after she herself helped deku.
Her character revolves around him, just accept it dumbass.

read the page
her original motivations she's had for a long time, but the one in that page is quite clearly inspired by deku. she even says it.

Attached: Was a given.png (288x543, 173K)

The page was her beginning motivation, the next page is about how her motivation changed upon seeing Deku and wanting to protect him, you dumb shit

I agree wholeheartedly. Despite Overhaul being the objectively better version of Decay, Shigaraki really doesn’t need to have a god-like quirk. In fact, it would probably harm his character to have anything other than pure destruction at his fingertips at this point in the story
He gets by in the world by being the slimiest, dirtiest guy in the room, not the strongest, and I really like that

I eagerly await his new look now that his hands are gone

Attached: 466FC019-AE9D-4928-B03C-CD74E1E1276E.jpg (384x384, 33K)

>Ochaco wants to become a hero who "relieves the stress" of other heroes and helps them forget about their pain
I'm surprised Midnight let her muscle in on her gimmick

Her motivations didn't change retard

I did like Mustard a lot for what he was. His jealousy of UA was an actual believable character trait unlike the other one-timers of that arc, Muscular and Moonfish, who only wanted to kill because... they wanted to kill.

Is Gang Orca still a literal who or has he appeared too many times? He's my favourite minor character. The guy is intense and incredibly versatile with a cool look and powers, and he's brutally hard on students in a passionate sort of way.

God I hate this fucking spic

>She looked at her hands and she suddenly realized this wasn't about money anymore, this was about helping people. Now she wants to help heroes, (deku) and we've come to
Her wanting to save people came with the events of the arc of being unable to save Nighteye retard not Deku. You lose again.

see
Read slower

Just because Deku happens to fall into the ‘hero’ category which her motivations revolve around, doesn’t mean the revolve around Deku alone

read nigger read

And now she wants to help heroes (deku) because she realizes how he doesn't stop and nobody is there looking out for him. She just fucking saved him during the JT arc.
>you lose again
Get aids and die you childish faggot

>She looked at her hands and she suddenly realized this wasn't about money anymore, this was about helping people. Now she wants to help heroes, (deku) and we've come to this realization shortly after she herself helped deku.
Wrong. She came to the realization because of Nighteye's death and being unable to do anything despite the fact he held him in her arms.

Holy shit, the only person who she thinks about despite having countless examples of other heroes is deku, not once but twice.
It is deku nigger, why it is so hard to get?

>And now she wants to help heroes (deku)
>now

Attached: 0163-007.jpg (1066x1600, 309K)

look at the page that is plastered with pictures of deku where she's talking about how watching him specifically has caused her to have this new thought
that "hero" thing definitely does revolve around deku
naturally she'll help other heroes, but to her deku's the most important

Why aren't the students fucking each other? Or dating, whatever. It feels weird that UA got turned into a Fuckhouse with all the students living in dorms next to each other and there's 0 romantic stuff.

And why did she come to that realization? Wasn't her main goal always helping people?

I lie how she's talking about heroes in general, which makes sense give that Nighteye was a hero, but because Deku is in that page it means she resolves around Deku when their motivations couldn't be further apart.

It's japan, though. All the dorms reek of virginity.

Yes, she went from "I want money" to "I want to save people" and finally to "I want to save heroes" while thinking of Deku and only him.

>And why did she come to that realization?
Because Nigheteye died while she was on her first mission dumbass.

because they're
A) japanese
B) students at the BEST hero school in the country and as such don't really have time for fucking around

You're delusional. She just fucking went and saved him, that is a reflection of her recent behavior.

I love how you're purposely being obtuse because your dumbass can't actually make a rebuttal.

So what you fucking cretin? If saving people had always been her main goal, she would have never come to the realization of
>I want to save people
Because she would have wanted to do that from the start. God you're such a dumbass.
Prove me wrong jackass

Because she learned from her experience during the Yakuza arc retard.

>If saving people had always been her main goal, she would have never come to the realization
She went into the hero course to be a rescue hero like 13 so saving people was always on her agenda.

Attached: 0046-005.jpg (1066x1600, 347K)

Don't argue with the guy, this is the same idiot who reached like crazy to justify Twice measuring toga and invented the imperfect clone meme, said it made perfect sense and provided examples of his mental gymnastics and if you didn't agree with his spic ass you'd be labeled as a shitposter.
I honestly wish he'd die.

Imagine being this pathetic to have a grudge for a guy who don't even know you're still talking about him.

Why wasn't this argued about when it first came out?
>o my seven quirks
Oh right anons were too busy sperging out/shitposting to care

imagine seething so bad over a retarded shitposter that you genuinely wish they'd die
just ignore em retard

>seven
retard

Learn english, Pablo.

There's a lot of things we could be discussing but people here are too hellbent on stupid shit to care.

I know it's six additional quirks, that's just what it's called whenever it comes up

it's seven in total
6 from the second to seventh holders, plus OfA itself

i love everyone in this thread a whole awful lot

>6 from the second to seventh holders, plus OfA itself
You can't count

fuck you

can't wait for toga to die so you fuck off forever

Six are within the core of OfA dumbass. OfA's ability allows them to manifest its not a separate power.

get raped

He literally calls himself Deku because of her. I'd suggest you go back and read the earlier chapters. He might not be thinking about her constantly but a lot of their early interactions had huge effects on Deku as a character

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
that's six
plus one from the first holder
seven quirks

I wish I could say the same

>plus one from the first holder
So you can't count.

fuck off

is one for all not a quirk?

fuck off where

shut the fuck up you retards this is just semantics

He protecc

Attached: demon cop.png (143x263, 17K)

there are some bad and mean people in this thread but i'll never stop loving them even if they're mean to me because they need lots of love

I love you too, user, thanks for sticking here

Fuck off you attention whoring schizo slut.

Attached: Iida.gif (480x270, 960K)

kill yourselves

you delete this iida is RELEVANT and a MAIN CHARACTER

Fuck off enabler.

i won't ever leave, because there are still people here who need lots of love, so i always want to be here for them
i love you too

this thread is horrible

it's not the worst

that doesn't make it better

My one wish is that as soon as the Villain arc is over, we see Deku for like maybe a chapter, and then INSTANTLY go back to ignoring him, Todoroki and Bakugou, and give literally anyone in Class A more development. Hell, I'll even take Class B cause I'm a filthy Monomafag
Really doubt we'll ever get that though, if we do, it'll be in another 10 volumes or something.

What is your problem?

>Hell, I'll even take Class B cause I'm a filthy Monomafag
You'll get a spin off manga and you will like it

I'd LOVE a class B spinoff

How did monomafags feel after Hori ditched him from Eri's development?

I enjoyed his interaction with mirio

Attached: dark heart.png (700x705, 313K)

Eri's got a good memory

Holy shit fucking kill yourself already Schizo bitch. No one here loves you, no one here can even stand you

get fucked losers. tsuyu and toga took his place and if any of you think his asspull powerup will serve as anything other than a bid for him to be relevant or not to get stepped on by others then you're retarded.

Attached: stepping stone.jpg (893x587, 222K)

"Mmnhh~ *smooch* oohhh Midori-yaaa~..."
*sloppy kissing sounds*

Attached: 971019.png (666x777, 426K)

>characters linearly improving abilities they already have is an asspull
why is everyone who uses that word such a retard?

Sen and Shroom

this but its monoma and a bowl of mac n cheese

Mirio

>Decuck self inserters

i want to kiss deku like that

would you?

Attached: 1541551019079.jpg (600x698, 99K)

be his friend? yes.

If it does even half as good as Vigilantes, I'll be a very happy man.
I really doubt it'd ever happen though, cause then Class B would be relevant, and that's illegal.

fuck off nigger

>shipfags

>anime
>valid sauce

Because you need to read slower. When Aizawa said he was going to kick everyone out bar sperg, jirou and invisitits had it not been for the school post-Kamino, he said directly to Mineta that any fooling around and not even the school would cover for them.

Perhaps because at the time Yea Forums was being spammed to everloving fuck with serieswarring faggots touting the exact same fucking line
If the sauce is right (which he usually is), there were 13 fucking threads on Yea Forums at once as of the chapter drop about people bitching ''muh 7 cwurks" when it was a complete and utter nothingburger, and a fucking incorrect number at that. It's hard to have a proper conversation when you have 9 underages spamming their MC laughing and how much 'better' their series while participating in the same 'conicedental memory' as a jew on its last dime - on top the usual dipshits who spam images and waste bumps with the same post as they did for the last 220 threads

Attached: night_on_the_town.png (1084x881, 580K)

Fucking kek
youtu.be/raLc0W7wqc0

Attached: 1111.jpg (1920x1080, 536K)

Fuck off India; there's a street that needs shitting in, and it's got your overly-long name on it

kek

Why does Mina have breasts?

because she's a girl

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76000731
bros...................

>that bush

Attached: disgusted_kot_blob_HD.jpg (640x625, 57K)

fuckin nice

you have to be 18 or older to post on this website

We already had this discussion you low standard unkept faggot.

and you lost, every single time we've had it
pleb

>these threads somehow continue to get worse
I blame the site and state of the board personally

Attached: end me.png (800x800, 152K)

I blame the year 2016

You didn't win shit you stupid faggot.

I'm just glad the Seven Quirk posting has died down a lot.

reminder that we're 3/4 done with the LoV arc and Compress hasn't done shit

Attached: compress.jpg (389x640, 90K)

wish he'd compress the gang into small balls and anally vore them to end this fucking arc already

>wanting to go back to studentshit

>Back with sasuga Kacchan

If he survives long enough, Compress will be responsible for some of the coolest shit in the entire manga.
Imagine - final battle, all the heroes are trying to fight against the league, and all of a sudden dozens of semi-trucks drive into the city, filled to the brim with Compressed LoV Clones.
Even better, when Giga joins up with the league, Compress can just carry a dozen clones of him at all time and just cause instant chaos in any city the league goes to.

it's only ADHD children doing it, so they just get bored after a while

>a paintball gun modified to fire compressed gigas
be still my beating heart

don't actually hate this arc just wanted to post about him shoving balls up his ass

deku should have been a girl

why

he'd be worse than he already is

Honestly, Compress is the second biggest utility that the League has right now behind Twice (Third if you include Eggman). He can basically throw quirk-grenades of anyone in the league if he works with twice. The Giga-gun sounds badass, but even without that, the vast majority of heroes (besides momo and Snipe) could be easily taken out by Compress leaving Mustard clones all around a city.

i don't know i just like girl deku

problem is, it requires multiple twices to make any more than two clones, and that's a recipe for disaster if they don't have some overwhelming directive

I don't remember villians dying.
Overhaul didn't die on screen.

Not if you do the exact same scenes but with Fem!Deku. I'd actually be more forgiving since he acts and looks like a whimpy faggot but for a girl he'd be pretty based.

Also imagine Katsuki after beating her in their 2nd fight, panting on top of her while restraining her limbs and threatening to blast her head off with his palm on her face saying
>I.. I win..
It'd be so kino.
Or Shoto coming back to rescue Fem!Deku like a charming prince against Stain and giving his long speech about how Fem!Deku changed his outlook on life.

Attached: stare.jpg (120x25, 2K)

That's because Overhole isn't dead. Magne is though.

no you just want to fuck deku without it being gay

yeah, i guess deku's personality fits better on a girl

ovaryhole is my favorite character

Attached: 9bddc0044bdcabc85929c46e261825e2.jpg (549x453, 78K)

It only requires twice clones for the cloning - clones last after a twice's death. But then again, twice probably wouldn't feel great about the mass killing of his clones.
But hey, maybe twice clones who were told that they were clones would be willing to be more disposable - most of the LoV clones have been shown to be fine with being sacrificed and dying.

>femdeku becoming good friends with ochaco
>cute and vanilla romantic moments with shoto and the other boys
>yuri with toga

Not quite, I just recognize he has potential as a girl. But I still think rule63 is fucking gay. I'd be happy though if he had been a girl since the start, he's kinda written as one being all whimpy and never truly lusting after girls. Even the blushing scenes with Ochako can be chalked up to Fem!Deku not having any close friends so she gets embarrased.

Either yuri with Toga, or make Male!Toga a psychopath who enjoys slashing girls he likes and shit gets dark.

would you impregnate her ovaryhole?

Attached: 1554201931179.png (480x640, 205K)

I'd put my fallopianist tubes in her ovaryholes haha

>make Male!Toga a psychopath who enjoys slashing girls he likes and shit gets dark
Regular Toga is already a psychopath who enjoys slashing boys she likes, so shit is already that dark.

Attached: femdeku.jpg (473x613, 52K)

I hate femdeku she always ends up looking like normal deku with implants

No, I would stay as far away from her as possible. Overhaul has one of the scariest quirks in the entire series, only tied with AfO in terms of how much torture they can inflict on you (and that's assuming AfO kept something like a pain-inducing quirk in stock and didn't only keep the lethal one-hit-kill shit). I'd be terrified the whole time, probably wouldn't even be able to keep it up.

if toga was a guy i'd want him to be a hot vampire boy who wants to suck femdeku's blood and get her as his girlfriend

Attached: 1554676550423.jpg (850x1000, 115K)

Yeah but most people I think get distracted by her sexyness and the yandere-waifu meme. It'd feel a bit more real if it was some obsessed guy with a knife, since that kinda happens a lot IRL.

They kinda look too close to the real characters.
Fem!Deku really shouldn't have short hair, since that's kinda tomboyish and Deku definitely isn't that kind of person, not even as a guy.
She's have long messy hair kinda like Tomoko the neet girl.

Attached: Dekina.jpg (1280x960, 415K)

The outstretched hand on the red background is really striking.

Alright I fucking love that Male!Toga and I'm not gay. I'd definitely self-insert into him and drawfag him all day long.

Attached: Femku.jpg (1024x590, 92K)

Attached: 1521516247227.png (1280x1429, 1.91M)

you know, going looking for genderswap art for the 90th time has made me wonder: how the actual fuck do you go looking for halfway decent art in the current year? it's all just a mess

Attached: f44.png (600x600, 296K)

But girls love sexy yandere boys, there really isn't a way to make a psycho killer unattractive unless they are physically ugly

You could just do what I do and go into these threads and wait for other people to post art.

>he doesn't draw his own art
Just imagine

i have more art like that, i like boytoga too, he's super hot
boychaco too

Attached: 1554086116331.png (800x600, 236K)

Yeah I just realized that. As for Femku, maybe the fanartists shouldn't try to keep the same messy hair. I fucking love this picture.

Attached: DekinaUltimate.jpg (790x1200, 103K)

>there really isn't a way to make a psycho killer unattractive unless they are physically ugly
not even that will stop them actually
and by them I mean me

Attached: 61972336_443845219784097_3876880486819580291_n.jpg (476x476, 21K)

I'm too lazy
sue me

doesnt even look like deku anymore
might as well be an oc

i do like hot vampire boys quite a bit

Attached: 1554236851648.jpg (447x900, 43K)

>Implying Shigaraki is ugly
He is a handsome young man

no, messy hair femdeku is hot

Attached: 1532558501430.jpg (564x834, 66K)

>r63faggots are now occupying the thread
Jesus fucking Christ, it's relentless. One form of ELQ ends, another picks up to take its place.

There's no other explanation.
It's women and underages all the fucking time >implying they're mentally different.
Don't you fuckwits understand you have multiple containment boards for the sole purpose to house your faggotry?
Why are you here?

Attached: clues_in_the_pic.jpg (329x399, 20K)

Well it's not exactly gender-bending the current Deku, but more like trying to think how would Deku look like if she was designed as a girl to begin with.
A bit similar to Nana, maybe All Might would even throw a line about how she reminds him of his Master (just like he said Inko reminded him of her)

>implying REAL women come here

Sorry, I forgot the ''quotation'' marks. Minor but important detail.

sexist

>it's another women are gay episode

Attached: DOHOHOHOHOHO.png (900x1200, 940K)

wow that femdeku is very pretty

Update: I'm fine! Felt sick, but I feel much better now

kill yourself immediately

i think you might be in the wrong thread but i'm glad you feel better user

>Compress marbles are larger depending on how much stuff is compressed within them
>Big villain fight happening
>See some Twice's in the distance assembling what looks like a miniature catapult
>during the middle of the fight, huge blue marble is flung into the sky over the heroes
>mfw it explodes into max-size Giga mid-air

Attached: Violence.jpg (388x443, 36K)

I think most femdekus are quite nice to look at
it's a winning recipe
submissive, big tits, messy hair and a cute face

Attached: f501400ab43d74fb6f4faa400246b936.jpg (688x1200, 375K)

f-fug, frogboy is cute

Can you not?
Kys

Imagine All Might asking femdeku to come meet him at the abandoned beach, not to tell her mother about him
>taking pictures of her
>making her swallow his DNA

Attached: BokuHero_03_1-700x385.jpg (700x385, 40K)

Do you think he leaves his (huge) penis quirkless?

I think he would.

I have a solution to this problem

Attached: 1498839895158.jpg (959x1200, 570K)

this thread is getting way too pretty

this but with normal male deku

Quick question. If this new spin off series is on the same level of canon tier as vigs or higher, and it includes Melissa, does that mean if Melissa mentions something about their time together on I-Island with Deku in the spinoff, then the movie is considered canon? Or as canon as the spin off?

Attached: EAQmpMvVUAAGUgg.jpg (1057x402, 101K)

Gang Orca was robbed of his spot!

non-canon just to shit on your garbage self insert ship

I don't get why people make such a big fuss over side stuff. If it ain't explicitly in the main manga, then forget about it being canon or having any effect on the story at all

>ywn be part of AfO's harem of brainwashed loyal pleasure slaves

I think it's his preference to keep it quirkless in terms of shape and size, but he absolutely does play around with it just for the novelty. live 200 years, you get some freaky fetishes. and even those aside, he probably has a few kind of "base level" sex quirks on, probably some ejaculate volume and force quirks, refractory period eliminator, etc.

Seethe. Melissa is 10x the waifu material than Ochunko will ever be.

Attached: 1554661853095.jpg (600x600, 148K)

because it's fun you bellend

>seethe
go back

>admitting to being a self inserting nigger

Nice

fem!might is cute

Attached: 1556343388921.jpg (903x1200, 384K)

she's sooooo pretty omg

it's exactly as canon as vigs and the movie
i.e. directly overseen by hori

The movie already is canon, Shigaraki thought about the main metal'villain this arc. Not like it matters. But Hori liked it, I mean he wrote it, so just pretend it happened somewhere in the manga.

UA should've been an all girl's school and all the teachers should have all been girls too

>femaizawa getting her ass kicked by femshiggy
my dick

did he? I thought it was the second movie villain that showed up in his destroy everything scene

imagine

Attached: 1532528224390.jpg (564x752, 99K)

The short hair does kinda feet Femku, since she´d be pretty tomboyish for a girl. Remember as a kid Deku used to fight Bakugou trying to stop him from bullying others, and Femku would be sperging over heroes fighting and stuff that isnt very lady-like.

God I want to see her break her limbs

Attached: Femku2.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>feet

Camie cute

sure is

Attached: 1532535873179.png (850x802, 265K)

I guess I got distracted by this

>Shigaraki thought about the main metal villain this arc
What? When?

All of you shut up, get your facts in order.

Read slower, you've got the wrong villain.
Shiggy was thinking of Nine, the guy for the second movie and confirmed endgame villain. He's never mentioned nor even met Wolfram (villain of the first movie)

Attached: canon.png (1146x294, 20K)

Nice ass

why are the less common 63s the best ones
am I just a contrarian nigger

Attached: 1554242465122.png (768x1280, 307K)

Oh god yes. Big titty OL Kurogiri.

Attached: (C76) Princess Knight Taming [Xration] (mil) Pg 09.jpg (235x619, 39K)

>it's not fapping to trannies, it's in a universe where they're just females!!!!
>cute bo- I mean girl!!!!
>I'm not shitposting/extremely low quality, it just that I can't be bothered going to /cm/. I just prefer to ignore the rules!!!

Attached: 1560970579175.gif (533x310, 1.53M)

I miss kurogiri

Attached: 1532528319091.jpg (564x818, 80K)

he didn't
we saw the back of the villain of the second movie when he was talking to dr tsubasa about destroying everything

>>I'm not shitposting/extremely low quality
but you are?

>"I prefer complaining and further derailing the thread rather than reporting!"

dunno why but this reminds me of anasheya

t. Curious (before dying from fall damage)

>Deku being haunted by a cute ghost!

Attached: 1560874206111.jpg (800x1000, 181K)

What does All For One think about cunnies?

i really like deku too

Attached: 1560498191822.png (688x670, 475K)

Cute

Attached: 1564526574686.png (713x1011, 428K)

He didnt lose his legs. he is just a manlet who cant cope

Attached: 68B8DC61-3563-459F-808B-273663D0B24A.jpg (600x1200, 123K)

I do too, user. I do too.

Attached: 793C973C-014C-40B8-AF8D-9873ADCD0D97.jpg (470x1000, 105K)

user...I...

wonder why he became a villain? he's extremely well-adjusted and his quirk doesnt seem to be harmful to society as a default state.

overhaul killed the shit out of gentleman in front of a bunch of students lol

imagine not wanting to molest this

Attached: 1563896270239.png (2366x1351, 2.11M)

consider the following

Attached: humangiri.jpg (737x952, 94K)

>fauxhawk
I didn't expect such faggy taste from you kurogiri-san

you ever just go snouting around for art and discover something that really didn't need to exist but does anyway?

Attached: centaurAfO.jpg (500x632, 66K)

cute

yeah
I usually save it to post when the time is right just to traumatize the whole thread

I’ve considered it, and have found it lacking compared to the og Kuro

Attached: 24A1D101-16D8-4944-AC5D-DD4797C10CFA.jpg (640x1024, 65K)

then consider the following

Attached: bunnygiri.png (496x599, 110K)

Attached: D6ED41D0-A9FE-45CC-887B-37018CB46BDA.png (540x467, 81K)

Hawks is a lucky man

I am sorry but femdeavour is for amazoning rei's (surprisingly big) icecock

He's an entertainer, he's more likely than AfO to be doing it for shits and giggles; basically a Gentle without the popularity aspect

>this fucking detail
The yellow bits aren't his eyes, they're his eyebrows. This is the same kind of gear grinding that you get when you see Shiggy holding things with all 5 fingers in art and not seeing it crumble

Attached: FemShig.png (584x1000, 368K)

>The yellow bits aren't his eyes, they're his eyebrows
nigger what

kinda just looks like normal shiggy in a skirt haha

I wish AfO was my brother desu

Attached: manga.jpg (1280x1218, 235K)

Attached: femdeku 3.jpg (736x920, 69K)

Attached: femdeku.jpg (424x604, 38K)

Who did it better?

Attached: VG vs MHA.jpg (1491x1189, 771K)

Attached: femdeku 21.jpg (424x604, 54K)

Kishimoto

Attached: Vol37.png (407x643, 577K)

Attached: femdeku 11.jpg (730x1080, 109K)

left cover has one loli, right has three
gotta be vigs

>stale white background
>characters just posing
>absolutely nothing going on
>"dude it's better lmao"
take your sorry attempt at serieswarring back to

>Melissa getting an entire spin-off dedicated to her
Ochapigbros...

george lucas

so long as they build on Ochaco as a character more and does not just become a side character that needs to be saved all the time she should be fine and hopefully not end up like Hinata or Orihime

hinata having the balls to stand up to fucking pain while everyone else just watched was pretty cool
I liked her

Ochaco is already Orihime-tier. Hori can't fix that.

Don't get me wrong I loved that moment, really loved her showing off her power but then she went back to side character for nearly the entire story after that. Just wish they kept her relevant to the main story

but can onahole do THIS? i don't think so

Attached: 232 (2).png (911x1300, 627K)

I don't see why not

at least she does not have a broken power that literally fixes all injuries except death and her only real trait is she has are her boobs. Plus they still in school so she has time to stop being a damsel in distress

stop being retarded anytime

>she has time to stop being a damsel in distress
nigger what
ochaco has saved deku more times than the reverse

Are Quirks like dicks? Maybe I understand Deku because I have a small dick I guess it'd be like being Quirkless. It's something you were born with and some others attain success with it while you try to hide it and run away from the pain.

no
its more like being circumcised

I think you may be slightly too obsessed with your small penis

I mean there was the time she saved him from falling after he saved her and the time she walked up to Deku when he was stuck against Shigaraki but can't think of much else, possibly just a bad memory

So have we got confirmation if Hawks is a double agent or a plain old single agent?

>He's even named the order in which he's going to derail the thread and keep discussion dead, then thought about it for a second and went ahead and derailed the order on top to double down on his autism
Kill yourself faggot, we can tell who you are, you don't even need to lurk or use 4reddit_X to figure it out.

Attached: 1560657294382.png (309x738, 171K)

Nejire ruins the whole thing

it takes a bachelor's degree in mathematics to figure out exactly how many different sides Hawks is on

No no, mine say "Femku". That other user went ahead with Fem!Deku though which I originally wrote here But we're not the same.

It's not unthinkable, Deku being female is like the most common thing on /BNHA/'s wishlist besides Endeavor having another baby wtih Rei.

Vigs on the composition and the Art, Hero for the colouring

Be straight with me.
Is Hawks a virgin or not?

>Deku being female is like the most common thing on /BNHA/'s wishlist besides Endeavor having another baby wtih Rei.
I'll tell you what's on the collective thread's wishlist, and in such precise descending order of the likes it has not been seen since the famous Swallowtail cut of Mushashi Miyamoto, you dumb cunt
1. For the threads to just be like the rest of Yea Forums
2. For leddit to fuck off back
3. For the shitposters to get rangeb&
4. For the serieswarfags to get rangeb&
5. For the waifufags to get rangeb&
Only then does a single fucking thing about the narrative come into play; of which the Prison Break comes before absolutely everything.
Kill. Yourself. You derailing. Faggot.

hear hear

Like a chubby teddy bear that turns kids into abominations.

Attached: 1564291314066.png (180x209, 32K)

holy shit this is beautiful

Attached: coloredstress.png (1568x1145, 2.42M)

keep seething

Attached: femdeku 2.jpg (281x400, 23K)

more like

you're staying here with us you fucks
no one ever leaves

seethe some more, I know you like it.

Attached: femdeku 10.jpg (600x888, 78K)

That's fucking amazing, I bet it's the same guy who colored the Endeavor fight 1 year ago.

Hey fuck you man, don't send these faggots my way

>tumblr

No we don't, the only person 'seething' here is the faggot who is posting purely to get an imaginary one-up over somebody on the internet.

Attached: finished.png (1230x1232, 2.29M)

I remember when this spamming nigger used to say that he was only posting femDeku because people asked for it, and now he just spams the thread full of shit at the drop of a hat
I hate being right all the time

>tumblr
this just proves that not everything of that site is bad

Can you post those?

Here's the link to the full colored chapter: imgur.com/a/r2aFnkV

Attached: 4CEq9ma.png (784x1145, 1.6M)

Attached: 4652044.jpg (2295x720, 132K)

Black Clover was so good.

that redestro is pretty scary

Gotchu senpai

Attached: Endeva.png (1859x1300, 3.58M)

Attached: ENDEVA3.png (909x1300, 1.6M)

Thanks, user. It doesn't seem to be the same guy, those aren't on his tumblr

> uses quirk with 2 fingers
> touches head with 2 fingers
> nothing happens
Fuck hori, stay consistent for once dammit!

Im calling it, they will just change the name of the team.

The age old question.. is Shiggy immune to his own Quirk? It always appeared like he gets only lightly affected, decaying his skin a bit and making it itchy. But I don't recall seeing him fully grab his body parts.

you can't see the tip of his other finger

He did in the last chapter after his power activated, he touched his head with both of his hands and nothing happened.

he's immune to his quirk

There's no reason to assume he can decay himself.
I know he has dry skin, but that's more likely because he keeps decaying the microorganisms living on his skin that should be eating the dead skin flecks.

> makes a big deal out of never touching himself ever with all 5 fingers
> he is now out of nowhere immune to his ability
Well...the retcon was strong in this one.

>> makes a big deal out of never touching himself ever with all 5 fingers
this never happened

> There's no reason to assume he can decay himself.
See

They literally explained that the itch is his urge to kill.

Only if you never read any part where he was shown on-screen. Go look at every single panel he is in where he is touching himself, it was one of the few subtle things Hori had done.

This means he can masturbate safely
Good

>The right catalyst can spur meta abilities to evolve on the spot.

I thought it wasn't quirk evolution?

Thats because it isnt you speedreading fuckwit. Read the literal second line of the fucking tumblfucks page

pretty sure he just doesn't want to decay his clothes or his dead hands

Attached: 0050-009.jpg (1066x1600, 429K)

Just put latex or something like that on one finger and everything is fine.

and he's touching his face here, isn't he?

Attached: 0077-001.jpg (1032x1549, 218K)

How about how he is scratching himself? Or how he forms a fist, he never touched himself once with his 5 fingers.

So you see how all 5 fingers touch his face?

whos the 3rd guy in the mirror???

And he grabbed with both hands his head after killing Hana

The obligatory faceless bastard.

Illuso

you usually don't scratch yourself with your 5 fingers

You usually dont have all fingers spread across while doing so either, it clearly was a way to show that he consciously had to make sure he wouldnt touch himself with all his fingers.

Has there ever been a more disliked MC?
>the gay to het ratio of doujins
>the amount of gender swapped art
>more and more people realizing Bakugo or Mirio should have been MC

At some point it was Tsuna but Deku managed to take that title away from him, a feat i never believed to be possible.

youtube.com/watch?v=MP0p2DQIqWg whats your favorite smash?

The one where I smash your fucking face in

is he the most based character in the whole manga?

Attached: notevengoodenoughtobemyfake.png (1439x1211, 784K)

carolina smash

the one where i smash your mom's puss in

Mirio is such a lucky guy!

yes, by far
Twice should be the MC

>t. fat neckbeards

To harvest (you)s from posters like you.

Twice is the new meme based character. Just like Juzo, Kirishima, Rappa and all the rest of the jobbers.

Attached: 173022.jpg (365x483, 59K)

be less new, people have liked Twice since chapter 125

he didnt even @ anyone you fucking tranny fag cock sucking piece of shit dumbass motherfucker go fucking kill yourself shit eating sodomite retard bitch

I'm not disputing that people liked him before, I'm saying people are jumping on the bandwagon.
Because let's be honest he's not that interesting, he's just a bum who has a crush on a psycho.

Attached: 1559962203092.png (600x535, 29K)

Are you hoping if throw enough words into an insult one of them will stick? You sound like a tween playing CoD

Why are you talking in third person?

Deku but his hair turns white after unlocking a quirk

Attached: IMG_20190731_074332.png (1800x1500, 278K)

You but you kill yourself after you post

give me more (you)s fuckwads i love it then kill yourselves after like your tranny friends

>thinking ANY of those losers are in the same prison as OFA
If the prison break happens we'll probably get some new S or X rank villains who really saw no reason to break out before hearing about the OFA, Stain, and the LOV.

I hope UA doesn't do any school festival shit again, for their safety

Who even made this?

one... more... day...

Attached: sleepingiida.gif (600x300, 1.26M)

It was chapter 115, get your facts straight.

Attached: 2df7c4944ef6f752f58c8a852694.jpg (564x402, 78K)