Jojo part 6

>2019
>people don't understand this ending even now
I can't wait for the anime to came out and explain everything AGAIN for you speedreading anons

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 772K)

Fuck you I'm just going to fap to Jolyne and stay away from the threads.

Ive always hated that last panel because Araki forgot to put Foo Fighters

BRO IT'S RAINING, FF IS RIGHT THERE

Ahahah, epic jojo joke bro!

so josuke, joseph, and etc are still the same, part 3-5 still happened but only with a different jotaro and pucci never existed, right?
also everyone is very confused about what happened, am i correct?

Jotaro would be the same in Part 3, and only slightly different in Part 4. Emporio remembering the old timeline is seemingly an anomaly caused by him witnessing and/or causing Pucci’s erasure.

I'm tired of people thinking Pucci created SBR.

Attached: I'msorryjohn.png (640x360, 315K)

>part 3-5 still happened but only with a different jotaro and pucci never existed, right?
Right.

The ending was shit.
It was literally the author saying "I'm sick of this universe and the rules I made, so I'm making a new one, fuck you guys"

Jolyne is the most stupid jojo ever.

The next time I see someone post that I'm going to pull every single individual hair out of my head.

Do non gay people seriously watch this anime?

>but only with a different jotaro
Jotaro would be the same, just without having experienced the events of part 6 since Pucci never stole his disc.
I'm pretty sure the only people who are confused are either rampant shitposters, or legitimately retarded. Everything is explained very clearly.

He didn't forget, she ceased to exist after the reset due to Pucci never creating her.

Yes.
Why do idiots like you always show up to ask stupid shit?

Meant for

If Jotaro would be the same then why is Jolyne named Irene?

I assume to show she's not a Jojo anymore, since the name kind of guarantees hardship.

Nobody fucking does, its a single shitposter you retards keep replying to.

There are some people who are legitimately confused, but the “Pucci literally created the SBR universe” poster is blatantly baiting.

>I'm sick of this universe and the rules I made, so I'm making a new one, fuck you guys
basically already did that after part 2

See you in 2021

But she is represented you dumb shit. Look at the ocean to the right. If you look VEEEEEEERY closely you can spot a plankton in the water with a green hat looking confused and happy.

Do you think we'll get a series prelude where Pucci sideswipes Josuke to death after killing an ancient Joseph because of their Joestar blood?

But he put characters from the original universe with their original designs in there

>part 6 ends with villain creating an alternate universe with alternate versions of characters
>part 7 immediately begins in an alternate universe with alternate versions of characters
Why would anyone dare connect the two?

>Kujo family basically got wiped out of existence and replaced with basically another, more well adjusted family

Friendly reminder to watch all the current fan-made part 6 videos before the secondaries start to pollute YouTube with their garbage videos and the old ones get buried forever.

>HURR DURR PUCCI MADE SBR UNIVERSE

Attached: 1538448159467.png (495x490, 422K)

Jolyne is called Irene now so something went very different on Jotaro's marriage

It's hard to say what would have changed with Jotaro, it could be that he WAS 'reborn' and when other characters like Josuke or whatever see nuJotaro they basically have the same reaction as Emporio, since everyone who didn't die just gets plopped over to the new universe as they were.

We don’t know if anyone other than Emporio still has memories of the previous timeline.

Can't wait for Yea Forums to act like they are better than everyone else cause they liked part 6 before the normies did. Then once they like it you will say its shit.

>hurrdurr/a/isoneperson

Yeah, that's really the issue, maybe all the old characters just remember 'nujotaro' as if hed been there all along, especially since the main events of the timeline should more or less be the same, pre-part 6.