What the fuck was this ending? It was way too damn fast

What the fuck was this ending? It was way too damn fast.
>We just won, let's go check on Bruno in the Coliseum
>Sure, I'll catch up in a minGIORNO IS BOSS NOW
Like we got no epilogue, no explanation on how Giorno pulled it off, no word on Fugo, no nothing. And it was the main goal of the series. And instead It just kinda stops. Worst mafia show endings since the sopranos. And DP are also to blame. Those idiots add scenes here or there, but straight up refuse to fix Arakis fuckups.

Attached: 8125634f06b54dcc.jpg (481x364, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCtmDqUnrTw
youtube.com/watch?v=3N5qQrGSuJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=crOZk88eCcg
youtube.com/watch?v=1zBwKbq02ds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well, you know what they say. All that matters is the result. That was the moral of Part 5, right?

what's the problem user, you didn't rike stones

Well, at least the vento is aureo

It just works.

Rolling stones was a good arc, but the series needed 1 chapter/half an episode longer epilogue.

You don't get it. Diavolo is still alive and he not only king crimsoned his way out of the death loop but also past all the development and mafia drama that led to Giorno becoming boss. It's a huge spoiler for part 6, but it all makes sense later.

>Son of god (DIO) defeated the devil (Diavolo) and took his rightful place in this world.
Tell me that ain't top tier writing.

Nigga I read part 6. While I don't know what the fuck even happened to Diavolo, I know for sure that his death loop thingy ended when the universe was reset in part 6 climax.

>the son of god's rightful place in this world is being the boss of an organized crime syndicate in Italy
well, that comparison immediately fell apart.

>I know for sure that his death loop thingy ended when the universe was reset in part 6 climax.
Retard.

Why?

Pucci literally created the SBR universe

normies

How many times do we have to remind people that THOSE WHO WEREN'T KILLED BY PUCCI WON'T BE AFFECTED BY THE UNIVERSE RESET.

No, he didn’t.

never ever

Attached: golden heart fugo.png (1320x2144, 1.36M)

This is wrong
He died right before the universe was reset and the timing allowed him to be reborn in the Ireneverse as a new guy.
Just give him that.

>a teenager just showed up to the main office and went "I beat your boss. Now I'm your boss"
I mean, how does that work? Maybe he did GER a lot of those who tried to kill him before the capos just gave up fighting against him.

Pucci resetting and fastforwarding the universe didn't change anything, the only difference is that the people he killed with Made in Heaven are replaced by copies. Part 5 would be completely unaffected, so Diavolo would still be in a death loop in the new universe.

Pucci literally created the SBR universe

>Worst mafia show endings since the sopranos

utter brainlet

tony died at the end and anyone who says otherwise wasn't paying attention

Can someone explain this to me:
>Apparently, before Stardust Crusaders started, Diavolo, after forming Passione, somehow ended up in Egypt for some weird reason, somehow found 6 arrows and he sold 5 to Enya while keeping one for himself. This would make Diavolo indirectly responsible for the events of Stardust Crusaders, Diamond is Unbreakable and Stone Ocean.
Isn't that a massive coincidence and way too contrived? Also, if the stand arrows are the things that give stands, does that mean that every single stand user in the series has had contact with an arrow? And if not, then how come some people just get stands and some need the arrow?

>a teenager just showed up to the main office and went "I beat your boss. Now I'm your boss"
We don't even know that much. There could be no main office, Araki put zero effort into trying to explain how he would be the boss.

PHF presents Giorno as a shadowy figure to be feared.

I read somewhere that Giorno just passed himself off as the old Bosses successor who has been the boss for some time now but finally decided to come out of hiding.

Except that doesn't work because everyone already knows that he's a 15 year old kid who just joined the gang and could easily find out about his real past by visiting his home town.

Exactly. How would a group of mafia take it in? I'm sure those stand users under Passione would try to kill him off first (Only to get GER'd). Or maybe when the capos stopped getting any new missions from the boss and therefore pointed out to his death?

Unlike other parts, that end when the main villain is defeated, here there is an entire story left to tell. If I was Araki I would have made it its own 1/3 of the manga.
>first 1/3 of the manga is the begining up to Venezia arc.
>second 1/3 is everything up to the end.
>Last 1/3 is a big gang war between different capos (and their stand users) who all want the boss position, where Giorno flexes a bit and establishes himself as the benevolent but feared new Boss.

Not only do they have to deal with the boss missing, the second in command is also gone and two of the capos just died recently. The whole structure of the organization would have been in chaos. And Giorno and Mista are still considered to be traitors. It's such a mess, no wonder Araki decided to just not write it and skip to the end.

Diavolo has some method of communicating with his capos, I'm guessing Giorno figured out where Diavolo lived and used the lines of communication to inform the capos that he was their new boss.

it's what makes the most sense to me.

>I'm guessing Giorno figured out where Diavolo lived and used the lines of communication to inform the capos that he was their new boss.
It would have been nice if Araki would have written how, though. That's kind of a huge detail to just gloss over.

Notice that the guys who were with Giorno in the end, were not flamboyant stand users, but older mafia men. I think he somehow won the favor of a group of old men behind closed doors and they vouched for him in front of the other Capos.

It works the same way Diavolo using Doppio as a member of his gang out of nowhere.

>I'm guessing Giorno figured out where Diavolo lived
From what we see it looks like Diavolo moved from hotel to hotel while running Passione on his laptop.

What are you talking about?

>I'm guessing Giorno figured out where Diavolo lived
But I thought Diavolo moves from hotel to hotel every day and doesn't have a permanent residence that has anything in it that can reveal info about him.

yeah, it would be a nice detail to know, but at the same time it's not too important. most of the members of passione are not stand users so they know they don't stand a chance against giorno.

as long as they can keep doing whatever their job is in passione, i doubt they care too much who is the boss.

Based

>From what we see it looks like Diavolo moved from hotel to hotel while running Passione on his laptop.
maybe his laptop was nearby then. probably at the Colosseum.

>isn't that a massive coincidence and way too contrived
yes
>how come some people just get stands and some need the arrow
dumb question, we knew since forever some people are just born with them, because that's the setting. that doesn't have anything to do with the fact that the arrow can give standless people a stand.

It's important since becoming the boss was supposed to be his life's goal, but we never learn how it happened

And I'm pretty sure King Crimson crushed Diavolos computer before he went off to Sardinia as Doppio. And then he spent his time as Doppio until the final fight. So pretty sure that his passione running laptop is gone or it has been way too long since he last used it, so tracking it down is next to impossible.

I thought the only people who are born with them have ancestors who were stabbed with the arrows.

>Wipes out the entire assassin branch
>Kills the bosses top guards.
defeats the single most dangerous man in the entire mafia family
>aquires a ludicrous amount of power
>Kills the boss.

Yeah. I don't think We needed to see him confronting the non-combative sections of Passion.
They probably never spoke directly to Fugo ever again. Maybe they let him run Bucciaraties area, but they'd send a messenger for it. And if he knew about what happened to Narancia, he definitely wouldn't talk to them.

>"You, yeah, you lot. No more selling drugs, especially to minors"
I don't think most would take it well

That's never said

>maybe his laptop was nearby then. probably at the Colosseum
He has been Doppio since Sardinia and Doppio only carried around a bag full of objects he though was phones. The last computer we see Diavolo use is the one in pic related.

Attached: IMG_20190731_043452.jpg (960x720, 146K)

Eh, he's a Jojo with possibly the most broken Stand to exist in the series with only a couple contenders out of all the reality-fucking things. He'd just prove his might is right over everybody who disagrees with his invisible psychic magic tulpa (and probably kill any remaining Stand-users that won't take the hint that he's going to beat their faces in deeper than Leaky-Eyed Luca's shovel-head if they don't listen).

Establishing dominance in the Jojoverse is honestly not as complicated as the fighting; you just have to be the scariest/coolest nigga in the room for most of it and everybody with a weaker willpower/drive will follow you.

He probably has extra laptops.

>I don't think most would take it well
according to PHF, which isn't necessarily canon, they didn't like it.

Who developed a stand where an arrow wasn't involved? The only reason joestars are born with them is because Dio used one on himself with Jonathan's body.

>No replies.

I thought it was funny, at least.

Attached: Vatican-hackathon-FOOKJG.jpg (1280x960, 532K)

I stopped watching since I have no interest in the arc past the Ciocolatta beatdown, did these fucks actually leave Rolling Stone in?

Kakyoin
Avdol
Polnareff
Iggy

If Diavolo won the conflict at the very end, I think he would have burned passione to the ground and rebuilt it from scratch. I mean, in the course of like a week
>He lost 2 loyal capos
>One Capo and his team turned traitors and went after his identity.
>One team tried to specifically find him and assassinate him
>His entire elite guard was wiped out
>His dear second in command died
>Way too many people saw him out and about.
That seems like reason enough for an insanely paranoid man like him to burn it to the ground and start over.

I'm not sure the people with Arrow-less Stands can't be explained with selection bias? Araki said Stand Users attract each other to battle, so it's only natural that despite how freakishly rare natural Stand Users are, they'd still end up in the same relative place with Arrow Stand Users to fight over stupid shit.

>he lost 2 loyal capos
One of them died because he ordered him to do so though because muh anonymity

He killed himself to avoid being tortured to death for information

Just look at Fire Force to see how many fucks they don't give about Jojo

Wouldn't it just be easier to replace the ones who were gone rather than getting rid of all the successful and established parts of the operation?

Polnareff and Kakyoin were controlled agents of Dio prior to meeting the joestars.
Dio stabbed them with the arrow.
Avdol is a mystery and so is Iggy.
Avdol could very well have an ancestor who was stricken by an arrow though, given that he's egyptian.

Imagine a finale so awful araki wrote another motw after it to try and salvage the ending

Polnareff and Kakyoin are both explicitly stated to have had their stands since childhood

But did someone stab a sword with an arrow and the sword became a sentient stand?

Nigger

No

I think it would be really hard to replace your elite guard that has been around for quite some time. Also Doppio irreplaceable. And I think a paranoid loony like him would trust teams of stand users alot less after 2 separate teams rebelled in like a 5 day period of time. At least after Metallica fight almost killed him, he would have learned a lesson and never let anyone keep their stand a secret from him.

Attached: x9.jpg (780x1200, 783K)

Incorrect. Polnareff literally trained his own stand for revenge against his sister's murderer.
Kakyoin is an anti-social because no one can see his imaginary friend, Hierophant Green

But if he's burning everything to the ground and rebuilding from scratch like you said, he still has to replace those guys + the hundreds of other dudes who did important work.

So arrows are a retcon.
Great.
There are no natural born users after Part 4.
There was nothing wrong with them either.
Why did he have to do that?

So which one is it Araki?

Attached: punishedluca.png (530x573, 583K)

>There are no natural born users after Part 4.
Yeah there are, Tonio was natural, even Scolipi from the most recent episode was natural

Left is probably just an extension of the scare tactics.

Yeah, but I think he would cut down on the number of stand users in passione and have everyone reveal their abilities to him. And this is a mentally ill person we are talking about. He burned down his home town after his dad discovered his secret. Two teams betray him, humiliate him, cause the death of his Doppio and force him out in the open. I think a madman would react accordingly.

So couldn't Polnareff be fixed?

His soul is still in the turtle
His body can be fixed by Giorno
Giorno showed that one can easily move into the empty shell of your former body

Explain how he has his fingers then.

He burned down his home town but his home town wasn't populated entirely of his own employees that he needs to run his gang for him

It doesn't make sense for him to rebuild the mob from scratch, any new people he finds are just as likely to betray him as the old ones. It's just more work.

Those are Polpo's fingers. They regenerate, remember?

>we got no epilogue
You don't know what an epilogue is, do you?

a section or speech at the end of a book or play that serves as a comment on or a conclusion to what has happened.

No he lived because living in constant fear of being killed even in the most mundane situations is a more fitting end

Part 4 got an original epilogue, Part 5 for some reason followed the manga ending to a T instead.

And what else could you call the very end of the show being a timeskip to Giorno now being the head of Passione but an epilogue?

>DP makes original content
>Yea Forums complains
>DP follows the manga
>Yea Forums complains
Which do you want?

I want DP to make original content. If I wanted to see the manga I would read the manga.

Diavolos backstory raises some questions.
>Who was his father ?
>Why was his mothers pregnancy twice as long ?
>Was Doppio the original personality or not?
>How and when did Diavolos soul invade Doppios body?
>How come Diavolo was slow as a child, but then regular as an adult ?
>What was the childhood trauma they keep mentioning?
>How did he smuggle his mother out of prison?
>Why?
>How did he keep her alive under concrete with her mouth sewn shut?
>How normal was he at the point when he had a girlfriend?
>When and why did he develop the fetish he has for secrecy?
>How did he take over passione without nobody seeing him?
>Did he have a stand when he took over passione or did be acquire his stand after meeting Enya in Egypt?
Considering that Dio, Pucci and Kira all have pretty clear backstories, it's weird that Diavolos mindset and reasons for becoming what he is, are not explored at all.

>DP adds shadow GIO
>didn't fix the Killua levels speed pacing of the finale the manga did
It's all over the place but at the very least they don't deviate, just add to what the manga gave.

that ignores how the entire episode was shot.

Tony was always afraid on some level, ending it like that would be a waste of time and the surreal nature of the last episode mirrors how his coma episodes were shot where he was on the brink of death.

They also framed the episode like that one scene from the Godfather where Michael goes to the bathroom to do a hit except it would take framed by the guy getting killed's perspective.

t. diavolo

That was just a weird reference to a Black Sabbath guitarist, nothing else. Either way, Bruno was always meant to investigate the Luca case, especially if he had fingers for interrogation in his pocket the entire time. So the whole flashback arc doesn't really matter for setting him up as the one to go.

Its explained in the manga. He just says I'm the boss and they cant argue with him because no one knows who the boss is. And fugo get a redemption story in a spin off light novel called "purple haze feedback" it's not by araki but he helped on it and says its cannon.

More like
>I beat your boss
>and killed all his direct hitmen
>and the entire assassination branch family.
>And I took out that Rogue member who nearly killed everyone in rome, including our own members.
>You're welcome for that last one, by the way.

>But also, every member who COULD oppose me is fucking dead. You old men want to play ball, or are we going to start fresh?

>Giorno showed that one can easily move into the empty shell of your former body
That was because of Chariot Requiem's weird shit. Giorno can't do anything when the body is already dead, he states this during Notorios BIG.

I honestly thought Giorno being DIO's son was going to have a huge impact on the story.

instead it amounted to absolutely fucking nothing. What was even the point? Just make him a normal Joestar.

Natural born users still exist, the arrow just forces the stand out of your body, but you can die from it. It's obvious that there are going to be more arrow users than natural users, since an entire organization was creating them.

I guess he was more ruthless/more of a cunt?
About it really.

Can't have Joseph knocking up italian women, too

For reference.

Attached: f0bb74c95c483cce0d905502d13cc47c2675e57c_937032_1560_1200.jpg (285x629, 104K)

>I need to be beaten on the head with details and have everything explained else is BAAAD

Unlike most protagonists in jojo, he was more ruthless and proactive, and had several times been a bit more villainous than any of the previous protagonists. There was clear influence from his side in Dio despite his more noble intentions

If I was Araki, I would have made Giorno a part vampire. Like in the daylight, he is a completely normal human, but once night comes, he can use a variety of DIOs powers, but a little bit weaker versions of them (regeneration, flesh buds, freezing, eye lasera). Another way I would have used it would have been for the final fight to take place at night. King Crimson would get the best of Giorno, donut him, beat him to a pulp and etc. Then when Diavolo moves on, Giorno's vampire side kicks in, he regenerates and faces Diavolo again. It would have the added bonus of creating a cliffhanger fake out death for Giorno. And maybe add in the timestop power as well.

Asking for a coherent story that doesn't gloss over the accomplishment of the main objective, is apparently too much to ask.

if he ever left the turtle he'd be sucked into heaven

Plotfags everyone

Nothing wrong with being a plotfag.

doesn't matter
'pregnancy twice as long' is one of those old wives tails about signs of an evil child, like being born with six fingers or two left hands or extra hairy. Araki likes using these folk story tropes. just roll with it, like Kira's nails growing so fast that you can see it when his bloodlust gets too pent up
Originally there was one soul, which split into Diavolo and Doppio. Neither are the original personality.
he just was.
probably abuse from his caretaker
bribes and stealth
to make sure nobody could ever learn anything abut him through her
no idea. maybe she had a stand, too
only kinda normal
it grew gradually as doppio and diavolo split into separate personalities, but was likely a direct result of the same trauma that caused the split on top of his childhood, resulting in both rampant paranoia and an irresistible craving for feelings of security.
via Doppio
he probably got his stand when the split happened

>Giorno wanted to be a gang star so that is the point of the story
The "point" was to do the right thing irregardless of the consequences. Stoping Diavolo was the important part, thats why Bruno declared it an absolute victory before Giorno took over. The superficial result is never more important than the sacrifices it takes to do it the right way.
Yes there is, you're not a plotfag because you like a good plot, you're a plotfag if you're so dumb as to understand only what is explicitly stated and being unable to apply subtext and pieces of information or dialogue that are not explicitly explained to be connected. Like how GER dialogue about Diavolo never reaching the truth perfectly fits in with Abbachios partner talking aboutbtrying to skip ahead (king crimson) makes you lose sight of the truth. This goes right past a plotfag and he thinks GER is just an asspulled solution or a plot convenience because he cannot fathom how a story can be more than a chain of events.

Attached: R8EPup3.png (765x411, 491K)

he was more ruthless, he was drawn to the "dark side" of humanity wanting to be the best gangster ever, being okay with assassinations, theft, bribery, and all that.
by making him DIO's son, Giorno can be a big crime boss without that tarnishing the Joestar family's reputation.

>makes the same shitty expression the whole anime
>plays the "perfect detective" every time there's an enemy stand
he's such a shitty character holy shit

Attached: Moebius Syndrome.png (954x460, 614K)

>not reading Agatha Christie
ultra pleb

>3 Actual images from the anime
>all with a distinct expression
Sure proved your point

define distinct

Whatever lets you sleep at night. I know we all love jojo and all, otherwise we wouldn't be here... But come on yall, the writing on jojo is not the best and part 5 is noticeably worse off in this regard. I love jojo and I can admit that, because I'm not a partfag like you.

No you're a secondary ironic weeb you love memes, randum, snk, and part 7 you have no idea what you're talking about and you fundementaly missunderstand what makes jojo good

Ahem

Attached: plotfags will never undertand.jpg (2000x2444, 1.02M)

There wasn't much to add to the original ending.
Part 4 was about the town so it makes sense thay added scenes showing how everyone keep living their lives in Morioh, it reinforced the theme of community.
But Part 5 was about the will to change fate, Giorno being the new boss was enough to reinforce the theme, fate was changed, a new order began, period.

This chart is terrible - it could work if the different shows were sorted into categories, but instead you've got episodic, non-linear, atmospheric, and simply poorly-organized titles all grouped together.

It skipped because of King Crimson

More importantly than any of that, did we ever actually learn what kind of music Trish likes?

i still think everything was wrong in this part (even when it was my favorite of all jojo):
>Diavolo became the mafia leader
>maybe he wasn't even aware his gang was selling drugs to kids
>killed people to defend himself from the betrayal of bucciarati and the gangstars
>spare the life of the woman in the hotel
>fugo just went away and diavolo never gave the order to kill him

while in the other hand:
>bucciarati's gang beat up a civilian
>killed all of la squadra
>the hitmens of diavolo
>secco and ciocolatta
>diavolo without giving him a chance to fight back.

Like the whole final fight wasnt even a fight , he just got his ass kicked at least in the PS2 game you can have a little fight

He sent Ciocollata to attack the gang and wanted to kill his own daughter

>Passionne defended themselves from assassins
>this is somehow wrong

>>maybe he wasn't even aware his gang was selling drugs to kids
You really think Diavolo of all people is unaware of what his subordinates were doing? When he butchered two members of La Squadra and sent them to the rest of the group because they were discussing how to find his identity to each other? Especially seeing as he personally went and dealt with Polnareff who was investigating drug crimes in the area?
>Forgetting that Diavolo kidnapped his mother, sewed her eyes and mouth shut, and buried her below his house as a kid
>Forgetting that Diavolo killed everyone in his hometown and burned the entire thing to the ground because someone found that out

>Bucciarati's gang beat up a civilian
A civilian they had at first thought was a stand user, which considering what they've been dealing with isn't unreasonable
>Killed all of La Squadra
Diavolo killed 1/3 of them, Bucciarati and his gang the rest
>The hitmen of Diavolo
No shit Bucciarati's gang killed Diavolo's hitmen when Diavolo sent them after his gang
>Secco and Ciocolatta
Diavolo sent them, knowing full well exactly what Ciocolatta's ability was and how eager he was to use it. Hence why Diavolo/Doppio went as well to ensure it didn't get too out of hand
>Without giving him a chance to fight back
user he killed 3/5 members of Passionne

Wait, am I retarded or would this be a monumentally bad idea? Does storing the arrow in Mr. President count as piercing it? How does this fucking arrow work?

Attached: Mr President REQUIEM.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

Mr. President Requiem: now there is a TV in the room to finally watch Captain Tsubasa

Part 5 was just an excuse to have a bunch of crazy fights. The characters and plot only had to do the bare minimum.

Still no bathroom though.

Fuck part 5, post Stone Ocean ED candidates
youtube.com/watch?v=GCtmDqUnrTw

you'd have to stab the key itself, not just put the arrow inside it.

speaking of Mr President, is the turtle just something Diav stabbed with the arrow just to see what happened?

No? Nothing indicates that the arrow pierced it (again).

Probably. Animal stands are always noted to be some of the more powerful ones - if you can train them they are a huge asset, and it happened before

DIO had Pet Shop and the gorilla, and one of the books said he considered the idea of taking the arrow he had and shooting every animal around his Cairo mansion when he realized Pet Shop was defeated.
And Red Hot Chili Pepper's user shot rats to give them a stand for whatever reason.

>And Red Hot Chili Pepper's user shot rats to give them a stand for whatever reason
Maybe Akira was testing how the arrow worked, you know, scientists always experiment with rats before aplying shit on humans.

I was honestly a bit thrown that DP didn't expand the epilogue for Golden Wind like they did for parts 2, 3, and 4, especially after how much more satisfying the end of Diamond is Unbreakable was compared to the three pages or so we saw in the manga.

>Who was his father ?
Who cares
King crimson kept stealing time
Who cares
Birth, how who cares
Doppio is the original personality, out more often and a retard
Does it matter?
King crimson or mom's stand
>Why?
Prison sucks
Same reason she was so young. King crimson stealing her time.
He played it well enough
When you know you're the split personality in the body and the other you doesn't know you exist, you'd be worried about people finding out you're nuts.
Also you escaped prison.
Stay in the shadows, tail people, get blackmail, erase time when they spot you, erase time when they turn around, spook em, threaten their children, take shit hostage, and so on. Mail letters, phone calls, and meet in dark areas.
>Did he have a stand when he took over passione or did be acquire his stand after meeting Enya in Egypt?
Prob pre birth given the "took twice as long"
>Considering that Dio, Pucci and Kira all have pretty clear backstories, it's weird that Diavolos mindset and reasons for becoming what he is, are not explored at all.
Lmao broken loony wacky Italian man with time erase powers who is mystery gangster isn't fleshed out? Wow. Shocker.

Given that Pucci did all of that so people could accept their fates once their come, but Diavolo is basically cursed to never reach his fate, he is probably still fucked anyway.

what matters are the mudas we met along the way

Giorno kills everyone that he comes across

I can't believe Koichi is fucking dead

Characters that would have been better final villains than Diavolo

>Punished Leaky Eye Luca
>Truck driver
>Pistol no 4
>The Fly
>The gangster from Giorno's backstory
>That one guy Abbacchio/Mista/Narancia beat up for no reason
>Koichi
>The female prison guard
>Fugo
>Solido Naso
>Reincarnated Janitor Mario
>Punished Polnareff
>DIO
>Pesci
>Another Jojo
>Pericolo
>Trish
>Some random faggot from a gang members backstory
>Another one of DIO's sons

What was his tax policy?

It was Diavolo's last effort attack. He KC skipped a whole month.

But he then proceeds to heal his own dead impaled body and slips back into it without becoming a zombie. Whoops.

Giorno looked around for hotels with suspicious amounts of trash bags full of broken computers outside, then turned the pieces of hard drives into a parrot or something, which was then able to speak out the secrets.

There was a moral?

Sleeping Slaves + Giorno being the new bossu is the epilogue

tfw you're not a partshitter so you can like part 5 for its story but also think giorno is boring

>Sup, bitches. I'm the new boss around here. Say hi to my consigliere and get ready to kiss the ring.
>Turtle Polnareff chews lettuce menacingly

Based

why was the unita speciale so strange?
I mean, squalo and tizano can hardly be described as having strong stands and carne can activate his stand only once. chicolatta and secco are pretty strong but even the boss despised those guys.

Squalo would have unironically vored the entire crew with a shark if Mista didn't want to leave the canal to eat

What more would you need? Nobody knew who the boss was so it'd be easy for giorno to slide into the role.

Look at this slave to fate over here.

Attached: latest.png (250x242, 112K)

Am I the only one who thinks the infinite death loop is actually an application of Gold Experience's ability when he infuses life into a living being in the fight with Bucciarati?
I always thought all the deaths were actually all inside Diavolo's head, who's consciousness was sped to infinity, meaning his real world movements and perception of time were reduced to "zero".

Attached: 1564332948418.png (320x320, 100K)

Nobody knows the boss because he erased all traces of his identity. Giorno didn't do that, so anybody who wanted to find out would be able to see that he was a 15 year old student from Naples who only joined the gang a week ago.

>t.speedreader
Pucci was in the process of creating a new universe but Emporio, undid that.
SBR is a completely separate universe.

Someone the other day asked for this image without the text, so i edited it out using paint

Attached: 1564406518306.jpg (1920x1080, 1.13M)

No, you just need to hold the arrow and get inside the room then put it away.

Post-Escape: youtube.com/watch?v=3N5qQrGSuJ4
Green Dolphin: youtube.com/watch?v=crOZk88eCcg

> A week ago
Time in Jojo is so fucked up. Imagine all of that actually happening in a week.

The first time, I thought it's really weird that Diavolo's first death was by the hand of a random hobo.
Took me a while to realize that those hobos were on drugs because of the mafia / because of Diavolo. Dude reaped what he sowed.

It's obvious Giorno inherited Bruno's will and his wish for drugs to be taken off the street. Does that mean he's fine with everything else like slave-trading? The Mafia didn't exactly become so huge because they helped old ladies torture their daughter's boyfriends for impregnating them.

Most of it happened in a day.

he's against things that are bad for the community.
and basically the rest of the mafia can suck it. Giorno is now the de facto benevolent dictator of Italy. He's not in it for profit or lust, his goal all along was to see Italy ran just the way he likes it, according to his own ethics and morals.

>he's against things that are bad for the community.
Besides the criminal organization you mean

>>Who was his father ?
Irrelevant to the story
Because he is DA DEBIL
No, Diavolo is the main personality, Doppio was his coping mechanism, Doppio also means double in italian
It didn't, doppio was created because he is a wierd fuck
Devil again
He gotrejected by his girl
Devil powers
>Why?
Because he is the devil
Either using King Crimson or DEVIL POWERS
He was always a nut case, he just knew how to behave himself when he needed to
Irrelevant to the story, all you need to know is that he is nuts about it because he is nuts
Using KC
After

the first ep has a whole aside about how he sees the mafia as good for the community. not great, but doing more good than the actual government. his goal is to elevate it from good to great

>the first ep has a whole aside about how he sees the mafia as good for the community.
>not great, but doing more good than the actual government.
Giving free ice cream cones to kids is not the government's job.

Yes thats why Giorno wanted to be a gangster not the whole fixing his life ona community level that the government never could

Stand arrows don't give the stands per se, stands are inherent to humanity / the next step in human evolution and the virus contained in the arrows just forces the stand awakening process to happen regardless of whether you are ready or not. If you're ready, then your stand will manifest, if not, you get naturally selected out.

Well said.

Why wouldn't they? It's great.

>I don't understand interrogation tactics

Is it really great?

I see now. The real Devilman Crybaby was the boss of our organisation.

It's a good epilogue, makes sure you understand the whole point of the part while still having an exciting moment with gang and without Giorno

I think it wasted too much time on Mista yelling in an elevator.

MIIIiIIIIiiiiIIIIiiiIIiIIiIIIIIIIISSSSssssSSSSTTTtttTtTTTTAAAAAAAAaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaAaaAAAAaaAAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: kekxy0b05y611.jpg (1052x1380, 225K)

I'm going to admit that I have very little understanding of what happened during the final battle.

Were the pieces there, and I just didn't put them together? I think I know how king crimson works, but still, it didn't help much.

It doesn't matter. Giorno was fated to win and Diavolo was fated to lose, the process may as well not even exist.

> doing more good than the actual government.
Except they don't? At all? If the government is doing a shitty job, the better solution is not giving power to an organization with criminality at its core. Giorno is a naive retard. It would make more sense if he started out idealistic about it but over the course realized how harmful it actually was.

wasnt diavolo fated to win since that was, what epitah showed him?

I also can't believe that Josuke used the arrow to gain Crazy Diamond Requiem: Bites the Dust to travel back in time to save his dear friend but was barely able to control it and got too far back in time at a certain point of his childhood which finally led to him saving himself.

Yes but Giorno broke fate cus he just can.

Uhhh... you just didn't understand it.

He says muda instead of ora, that's a pretty huge impact.

this is the power of requiem

yeah, thats how I understood it as well.

no,you.

Why didn't an ugly fuck like Peshi be the beginning antagonist that Giorno easily defeats? Leaky Eye Luca had a cool design and gimmick, I would have loved him to be part of the the later part of the story.

This part has so much potential to be structured more around recurring antagonists and character rivalries cus of the gang setting, shame literally most of the characters showed up just to die.

Mr. President Requiem!

Attached: The_Discworld.png (660x900, 352K)

Reminder that Giorno's organization is still collecting protection money, shaking down business and partaking in other criminal acts like gambling, thievery and assassination but thank god at least he isnt selling drugs to kids

Jojos beyond Part 3 is garbage.

So, Silver Chariot Requiem did also seem invincible at first, but ended up having a secret weakness which was used to completely destroy it.
What is Gold Experience Requiem's weakness?

Attached: 1562419523757.jpg (978x1024, 85K)

Even so, isn't 7 and 8 another alternative universe from 1-5. Can't see any point of this unless araki plans to go back to the original one

2 and 3 are the worst parts, so no.

You're wrong and gay

Doomed Giorno to never be usable or mentionable in the series ever again. If you can count that as a weakness.

Diavolo got the last laugh.

Shitty range. Diavolo could have just ran away instead of trying to fight Giorno.

Does the green baby have anything to do with whatever that mutation SCR created?

Attached: D-VPBWBXUAATgLB.jpg (900x1355, 324K)

dubstep remixes of 90's pop songs

>no explanation on how Giorno pulled it off
When you have the most powerful, broken Stand, who is going to fucking stand in his way?

Because he broke the chains of destiny embracing the good nature of Jonathan over the evil one of Dio

you shouldn't expect too much for Araki since he is just rip off artist. his works have no originality.
in this season, he stole plots from several noir films e.g. Mario Puzo.

Attached: b0012149_5451a5c60a831.jpg (700x1273, 207K)

good for him.

>rips off fashion poses
OH NO SOME ONE STOP THIS MAN
i carnt support this filfly hack of an artist cause he copied that one pose from that one fashion magazine that i looked at 10 years ago ... {siad no one ever}

Attached: 1556878321269.jpg (351x358, 31K)

>it’s about the themes, not the plot!
A badly written plot can interfere with the portrayal of themes. Skipping to Giorno being the boss is taking a shortcut to the result by omitting the parts that shonenbabies would find boring.

Tonio is not natural, read Purple Haze Feedback

PHF isn’t canon.

You forgot the mafia guy who saved Giorno when he was a kid.

thats just an old wives tail

>What the fuck was this ending?
that's how mafia works

Attached: 1525653627262.jpg (3000x3000, 867K)

What?

its not real

What isn't?

what user posted

Are you sure that you replied to the right person?

yes.

Well then I don't get what you're trying to say.

thats fine, you don't need to

Then what was the point of making your incoherent post?

There killing Diavolo and becomming a leader was the path that had to be walked, not sending out change of leadership emails, doing so would be nothing in comparison.

where the fuck can i watch jojo?
everywhere i search it's either down or removed

you don't need to know

horriblesubs

>Killing the big bad man is the only thing that matters. All that boring stuff afterward doesn't matter.

They couldn't accomplish shit without a deus ex machina intervention anyway.

just throw keywords into google until you find a stream site currently working.
they all change url's every week so there's no point learning their names anymore

Ok, have fun not contributing to the thread in any meaningful way.

There were only a few divisions that had stand users. They too powerful to mass produce them lightly. Just a rogue unit almost killed Diavolo, and another managed to do it.

>They probably never spoke directly to Fugo ever again. Maybe they let him run Bucciaraties area, but they'd send a messenger for it. And if he knew about what happened to Narancia, he definitely wouldn't talk to them.
Read the spin-off novel, filthy secondary.

>read the fanfic

Being DIO's son meant that he was a jojo too because of Jonathan's genes. That's enough.

it was just hastly put together by franxxfags to defend their show

Say whatever you want about it, Jorge Joestar was amazing

Attached: Novel_Kars_Jojos_Bizarre_Adventures.png (504x349, 129K)

The only good Jojo novel is Genesis of the Universe.

How would you fix Jojo? Individual parts, the series as a whole or just some minor things?

I felt Araki blew his load too soon with the time skips. I would have loved more period pieces, following George II in 1913 and Holly in 1963, rather than have parts set in 1999 and 2000.

Attached: Pop Team Passione.jpg (600x610, 53K)

Remove all females and replace them with more effeminate men.

This, and add explicit gay sex scenes.

When defeating the big bad involves changing reality yes, mafia politics would be a step down in stakes and thematic importance, Giorno becomming a mafia boss is just fanservice, the part ended with sleeping slaves.

>Remove all females
The milfs stay.

Attached: 1525574699203.jpg (321x316, 25K)

>When defeating the big bad involves changing reality yes, mafia politics would be a step down in stakes and thematic importance,
But it still shouldn't be skipped. By Araki's own logic, he has cheated and lost sight of the truth.

you guys are so mean

>if the author does a timeskip, the character cheated

I mean, even the boss was scared of someone trying to assassinate him.

Araki cheated by writing it that way.

What exactly were you people expecting to see after Giorno beat Diavolo?

Attached: d91.jpg (2448x3167, 673K)

>And I'm pretty sure King Crimson crushed Diavolos computer before he went off to Sardinia as Doppio

Return to zero.

Basically GER has the same functionality as Crazy Diamond, but with extra added on top of it.

>Like we got no epilogue
Sleeping Slaves
Then you bitch about an open ending, can’t help you with that. You like it or you don’t, the way I see it it fits the part perfectly: don’t just focus on the result or you’ll lose sight of what matters.

No. And don't post shitty irony doge memes ever again.

>homage=theft

And that’s why you’re the only one responding to your own post.

Diavolo's corpse getting pegged in his woundhole.

If it was meant to be an open ending, we wouldn't have seen Giorno as the new boss.

Araki thought it was good enough to do art for, hence
This not being his handiwork.

Araki also did art for Jorge Joestar.

Giornio is so boring compared to every other jojo

>”But that’s not how I would have done it!”
An open ending as an ending that doesn’t give you all the answers, that’s it.

its not cheating when you're God

Shit, the covers, you’re right. Still didn’t illustrate anything beyond that though, which is a shame.

you need a pretty high EQ to understand what makes Giorno interesting

It does show that Giorno became the new boss, but doesn't show how he got there.
>don’t just focus on the result or you’ll lose sight of what matters

Is this the only Jojo part where the minor villains of each episode are far better than the main cast? I imagine that's why it gets so mu h praise.

EQ isn't a real thing.

some people are more emotionally intelligent than others, its undeniable

Good thing Araki did that then by having part 5 be about Giorno and the gang’s struggle to take down the boss, the story that was actually worth telling. Considering Giorno inherented DIO’s cult leader-esque charisma how hard do you think it would be for him to claim to have been the boss the whole time when no one has ever seen Diavolo in the flesh and know nothing about him due to his obsession with secrecy?

>how he got there
He defeated the boss, overtook Bruno's territory (Bruno was going to become a capo anyway since Polpo died), killed all the elite assasins of the organization (which had already killed the intelligence portion of the mafia) and the "secret weapons" of the boss.

What else was there to show?

There are many possible ways that Giorno could've taken over, but we don't see it because Araki decided that it would be too "boring" for his target demographic and took a shortcut.

How he contacted the remaining capos and got them to swear loyalty to him.

"Emotional Intelligence" is just something created to make stupid people feel better

List them. I’m no stranger to thinking one of Araki’s endings is shit and coming up with my own ideas, what would you have done to end Vento Aureo?

The universe Emporio found himself in was obviously different to the initial one.

A reader stands to assume that after being left off in a new universe after part 6, parts 7 and 8 take place in that universe also. There's no real reasons to be certain that it' the same universe, but there's no reasons at all to assume that they are different universes.

Everyone inside the Mafia knew who the other capos were and what was their turf. As for their loyalty, we see them kissing his hand. But after murdering all the elite assasins, they didn't have much of a choice.

>they had the nerve to play return of travellers at the end of this
An excellent adaptation and improvement for Part 5, but everything after Ciocolatta and Secco was pretty rough

>t. emotionlet

>THOSE WHO WEREN'T KILLED BY PUCCI WON'T BE AFFECTED BY THE UNIVERSE RESET
prove it

Was the Rolling Stones part like this in the mango too? Horrible pacing.

The possibilities have already been discussed, and if I listed them,people would likely just call them all shit.
Then we should've been shown that Giorno ruled through fear rather than being left to speculate it.

Wow, sounds fascinating. Really that’d be worth its own arc, it changes our fundamental understanding of the whole part! Why did Araki not spend time on this?

Because he lost sight of the truth and only cared about the results.

Yup. I think Araki realized all too late that the fight against Diavolo was shit, so he slapped that chapter onto the end in an attempt to make up for it.

Attached: giorno_giovanna_by_34b35e-d6xk8b7.png (668x668, 409K)

>The possibilities have already been discussed, and if I listed them,people would likely just call them all shit.
Wow, that tells me everything I’d need to know without wasting my time over explaining to me a bunch of extraneous details that don’t change one’s understanding in any meaningful way to be worth telling. If only such a technique were to ever be employed in storytelling.

>”Maybe if I try turning his words against him a SECOND time it’ll work!”
If only you knew not how to waste my time like Araki did when writing Vento Aureo.

>return of travellers
what

Writing posts on an overly aggressive imageboard is different from finishing a story.
I'll stop using those words to criticize the ending when people stop using them to defend the ending.

>needing to use words
proof that you have no argument

What else would I use?

And I’m just sitting here waiting for based weather report and gay black priest.

you have two brains, you figure it out

maybe araki san wanted imitating this, desu. watch from 3:40
youtube.com/watch?v=1zBwKbq02ds

Symbols? Pictures? Sounds?

In PHF, Giorno basically just said that he was always the boss and decided to come out of hiding to eliminate traitors attempting to overthrow him.

Also if i had to rewrite Vento Aureo, I would have had Giorno be older (at least 18 years old) and have the story take place over several months instead of a single fucking week.

Isn't that what the ost with the trumpet fanfare from the end of part 3 was called? I might be wrong.

No. Check GERs file.

Sorry user. Rolling Stones was the epilogue.

Giving Giorno a literally invincible stand for all eternity was really dumb. I bet that was the reason for the reset in part 6, since it's impossible to have large-scale threats when Giorno exists. Could have easily solved it by making the GER powerup temporary. I mean, it was shown to be "his alone" by absorbing the arrow, right? But later the arrow falls out of him. So you could say the power was given to him specifically for that situation as long as he held the arrow. That's actually how Chariot Requiem worked too, since it initially appeared only temporarily when scraped by the arrow before returning to regular Chariot.

The argument would work if becomming a mob boss was the important narative result, but it isnt. Showing characters performing menial tasks after the climax is bad storytelling. Diavolo was the only factor, killing him was the only thing stopping the gang from taking over. The quote has no relevance because GER controls truth itself, obtainig it is reached the truth, the actual result is that Giorno can take over but it isnt important which is why its kept short. If you think that quote is applicable you dont understand it in the first place. Giornos tax policy is not important. I dont know why you think it would be relevant beyond autistic plotfagottry.
Jojo is mostly an allegorical story with characters that exist more as personifications of concepts than some plot driven soap opera.

GER isn't all-powerful. It can be defeated and countered by plenty of stands.

Yes. It's a bit similar to when he mindfucks Bruno by using GE on him, but Araki isn't that competent.

The showrunner accidentally spoiled the black screen in an interview, talked about Tony as dead and realized his mistake and tried to cover it up. Sorry bud

Not it can't. Please explain how.

kek, now I want a polnareff edit of his soul being sucked into the turtle like an Xbox fanboy into the butt of a PS4 fanboi.

It was obviously intended, GER, Diavolo, Sleeping slaves was always the end point. Giornos abillity was supposed to be like GER but was changed/not used. I dont know why people think Araki didnt know what Diavolos character was going to be despite the stand power being the first thing he designs in a character and his characters being the only important factor in his stories.

There were arrows and slaves in the first volume and Giorno was posed after "Freed slave", yet people think "Sleeping slaves" was an after thought. And despite the fact that GERs abillity works similarly to Giornos initial powers but boosted to god levels, and works as a thematic counter to KK that was brought up when Abbachio died. If you think Araki writes fights based on "mechanics" you would have to be functionally retarded seeing as every villains death has happened due to some irony or poetic justice. How did you react to Kars defeat?

I’ve read and love PHF, didn’t bring it up since technically it’s non-canon, but personally I think of it as canon.

Somehow you’ve defused your argument by acknowledging you know it was temporary yet still found the need to post that.

>The argument would work if becomming a mob boss was the important narative result, but it isnt.
Giorno wants to become a gangstar, that is his goal, and the process of him becoming that is completely omitted. He doesn't climb ranks, he doesn't do shit to deserve that position, he just gets into a convoluted moralizing shounen ''battle'' in the end to get a literal win-mcguffin, basically the whole mafia backdrop is completely irrelevant at this point and just a shallow dressing, he defies his own fate therefore rendering the theme meaningless and only there to provide convenient plot-armor to certain characters cus the author says so and is simply granted victory.
>Jojo is mostly an allegorical story with characters that exist more as personifications of concepts
Lazy excuse for a shit contradictory plot and characters.

I consider it canon too, and i wish we got an OVA of it. Too bad DP went out of their way to purposely fuck up Fugo's backstory so they have an excuse not to do it. Seriously it went from a good short story showing despite being born into a wealthy family Fugo still had anger issues and had a bad life, to a shitty generic le rape forced drama.

>SBR is a completely separate universe.
no

The point is, that there really was no natural progression in terms of narrative so that the reader can see a thematic and connect the dots, because Araki can't write that kind of thing. The only themes present in Vento Aureo are:
>Bossu wants to stay at the climax of his wave function, whereas GER resigns him to be stuck at the bottom
>Bossu takes shortcuts (literally) to arrive at the result, whereas people like Abba are taught to go through the entire process to arrive at the truth. GER also makes Bossu never arrive at the truth of his death
>muh determinism, slaves etc

I'm sure there's a few other broad connections you could make in some specific character's backstory, but it isn't that noteworthy. Everything I mentioned is a pretty simple conflict-->solution formula. Bruno being hit with GE might as well have never happened and nothing about the story would change.

I agree

Attached: 1564440936852.jpg (564x564, 34K)

>The argument would work if becomming a mob boss was the important narative result, but it isnt.
Araki felt that it was important enough to confirm that he did become the new boss.
>Showing characters performing menial tasks after the climax is bad storytelling.
It wouldn’t have to be a long arc.
>Diavolo was the only factor, killing him was the only thing stopping the gang from taking over.
Killing Diavolo doesn’t automatically grant Giorno the loyalty of his large organization.
>The quote has no relevance because GER controls truth itself, obtainig it is reached the truth
If truth is whatever Giorno decides, then it doesn’t work as a proper moral theme.
>Giornos tax policy is not important. I dont know why you think it would be relevant beyond autistic plotfagottry.
I don’t think that I’m the one with a problem if I’m capable of enjoying things besides battles.
>but muh themes
Isn’t it strange how you seem to think that the only way to portray themes is through battles?
>Jojo is mostly an allegorical story with characters that exist more as personifications of concepts than some plot driven soap opera.
Themes and concepts are a very important part of Jojo, but it’s an insult to Araki to say that the characters and stories don’t matter.

>last 1/3 has no stakes compared to the previous parts and no real threats to requiem

>muh battles

Jojo in general is garbage and overrated and is only backed up with, “MUH MEMES HAHA SO FUNNY DUWANG AMIRIGHT?”

retard

>Too bad DP went out of their way to purposely fuck up Fugo's backstory so they have an excuse not to do it. Seriously it went from a good short story showing despite being born into a wealthy family Fugo still had anger issues and had a bad life, to a shitty generic le rape forced drama.
God don't remind me of that shit man, fucking hell that pissed me off.

Attached: sketchy fugo.jpg (834x1200, 896K)

Enjoy Stone Ocean, fujoshit.

Do you want to know what pissed me off even more? When they removed Pesci diving into the turtle and strangling the crew. That scene in the manga made Pesci into one of my favorite character cause it showed how fast thinking he became, even catching Bruno off guard. In the anime he just seems like a coward and the "ari-ari" doesn't feel justified.

>no challenges
What's the point? No one in Passione can stand against him. It doesn't matter how he becomes boss. There's nothing left to overcome.

seething

>every chapter has to be about overcoming big strong enemies

>191414899
This is what you do you animeonly meme spouting retards that can't stop whipping your "JOJO REFERENCES" out of your pants like some cheap male stripper. Putting the series' reputation on par with fucking Rick and Morty, jesus christ.

Attached: ungalo.png (221x376, 212K)

Yeah, I completely agree. Huge missed opportunity.

Yeah, Sleeping Slaves, where we learn that
1) Guido Mista is a maniac who is a danger to himself and others and
2) Nobody in Italy dies unless their face appears in some fuckin' random guy's weird rock
Great epilogue. Adds so much to the story.

And thank god for that.

Wrong.

Attached: 598C1C02-A7FA-48E1-B57D-3DEEEE0610A6.jpg (987x547, 133K)

>the whole mafia backdrop is completely irrelevant
Good to see you finally understand
>he defies his own fate therefore rendering the theme meaningless
What do you think the theme is supposed to be? Diavolo wants to control and use fate but erase any negative consequences towards him, his "fate" doesnt include him and are therefore is not the truth. GER locks him out of the truth, he is fated to die but cant. Fate was not defied, because Giorno was never fated to die, GER overruled King Crimson not fate itself. Controling fate has never worked in Jojo because it means disregarding the truth. DIO wanted to control fate by controling the world, Kira wanted to control fate by reseting negative outcomes, Diavolo wanted to control fate by erasing the truth, Pucci wanted people to see the future which would mean their actions could never be the truth as it could never be reached naturaly.

>Lazy excuse for contradictory plot and characters
Plot neither the characters nor the plot is at all contradictory, stop using words you dont understand

Attached: 267e486a5b4115c7e9fa0f2ea49b9ea69caf0d40r1-691-1199v2_hq.jpg (590x1024, 134K)

>can’t understand simple posts

I can see your problem, sir, unfortunately it's permanent. I'm very sorry.

>GER locks him out of the truth, he is fated to die but cant.
So isn’t that changing fate?

The theme has been in place since Baron Zeppeli fought Tarkus and has been a mainstay through all parts, truth goes further than fate, many characters fail because they dont stay true to their convictions. In part 5 its things like Bruno hesitating when fighting Giorno and Pesci stopping the train. All other parts have the same thing, Valentine dying because of his dishonesty, Kira claiming to be unconcerned with pride but being discovered because he braged. Being true does not guarantee success but betraying the truth means you cannot win.

Not if that happening was true fate

>Good to see you finally understand
That is not supposed to be a positive thing, the characters because of the establish setting and context come of as hypocritical morons. The setting should be important and relevant to the plot, and not a shallow skin for yet another teenagers fight god shonen tripe.
>Diavolo wants to control and use fate but erase any negative consequences towards him, his "fate" doesnt include him and are therefore is not the truth.
It is indeed the truth if him changing his fate/erasing negative consequences directly affects the fates of others. In order for some of the characters to die by his hand(which was fated), he had to have survived negative outcomes thus far. Therefore in practice him 'changing fate' was also fated.
>GER locks him out of the truth, he is fated to die but cant. Fate was not defied, because Giorno was never fated to die, GER overruled King Crimson not fate itself.
Epitath gives you a window into exactly what is fated to happen without KC activated yet, Giorno directly defies his fate of becoming a donut. Characters constantly affect and meddle with this nebulous 'fate' but only the bad guy is conveniently punished for it.
> Controling fate has never worked in Jojo because it means disregarding the truth.
Fate is just a lazy plot device the author uses to solidify the good guys actions over the bad guys. Truth/Fate is whatever the fuck the author wants to happen whether it makes any sense or not, on a meta level the characters are indeed at the whims of the writer but you do not insert it directly into the story's universe like that because it renders all struggle and progression meaningless and predetermined.

So then King Crimson erasing his own fate is just true fate.

What can you really do against someone that negates all actions you take? Your bullet will just return to the barrel. Your knife will never reach him. If he says he's the boss, then he is the boss.

His fate is to die, but because GER resets it, he experiences a new death each time because at the end of day, he is still meant to die.

>Like we got no epilogue, no explanation on how Giorno pulled it off, no word on Fugo
That's Araki for you.
I read the manga a month and a half ago and haven't watched the anime. I don't even remember what was the point of Rolling Stones. I'd have preferred the things you list instead of it.

Holy shit, I can't believe this guy is still going, I checked out hours ago. Don't waste your time with this guy.

So would the Fugo Novel adaptation be in Araki’s new artstyle like the Rohan OVA or the current one they use for anime?

>inb4 hurr durr NON-CANON

His can never arrive at his fate, meaning that GER changed fate.

Which guy?

I wouldn't care so much about it being canonical or not if the writing wasn't so fucking bad.

>bad guy cant change fate because he is bad
>good guy can change fate because he is good
Bravo araki

>True fate

Attached: 1564522578591.jpg (1080x1092, 60K)

Araki showed one quick scene with no dialogue, it didnt even say that he took over passione, you're just assuming he did because you know what an obvious step it is, which is why it is not worth going into detail on how.

I never said characters and their actions were not important, they are the most important part because that is how Jojo deals with concepts and themes, plot isnt. Araki himself has stated that his absolute priority is the characters. Battle isnt a must but a conflict is. In jojo characters are built around their stand, its abillity and how the character applies it is how Araki explores the concept they repressent. Most stands are violently by nature and in visual medium like a comic book a fight works much better than a conversation because it gives characters more dimensions when we can see not only their actions, words or even thoughts but also the visualization of their soul. Araki knows this which is why 90% of the series is constant fighting and a simple plot.

See

Polnareff is staying in the turtle because it doesn't have any bathrooms

im pretty sure ure just pulling shit out of ur ass now, user. that applies to most shounen and good vs bad type stories. it has nothing to do with what you replied to

There is, unironically, a good epilogue in Purple Haze Feedback where it shows a little bit with Giorno, Mista and Trish finding Bucciarati's corpse and Trish bonding with Bruno's mom over his tombstone later

Attached: 1539361489780.png (640x360, 325K)

>Araki showed one quick scene with no dialogue, it didnt even say that he took over passione, you're just assuming he did because you know what an obvious step it is, which is why it is not worth going into detail on how.
Yes, he took a shortcut.
>Battle isnt a must but a conflict is.
Let’s look at the definitions of conflict.
>a serious disagreement or argument, typically a protracted one.
>a condition in which a person experiences a clash of opposing wishes or needs.
>an incompatibility between two or more opinions, principles, or interests.
At least one of these would occur during Giorno’s takeover of the gang.
>Most stands are violently by nature and in visual medium like a comic book a fight works much better than a conversation because it gives characters more dimensions when we can see not only their actions, words or even thoughts but also the visualization of their soul.
We’ve already had that for the entirety of Part 5. It wouldn’t kill Araki to write a few chapters about something other than a battle.

It was garbage

Diavolos previous actions were true fate only because they lead to him losing to GER, which he couldnt beat because he didnt have true control of fate, just time. Yes the truth is what the author wants, for Araki it is simply doing what you know is right soley because you know it is just. That is what solidifies the good guys. True fate cannot be changed because it is not born from a flawed cause. Control of time is not control of fate, that does not mean it isnt strong. Jojo doesnt take place on our earth, souls, ghosts and jesus are canon as are concepts like justice and truth. As long as these are consistent it is not flawer writing

Oh yeah, apart from the fact that JoJolion directly contradicts your theory you fucking retard.

Attached: 1466646212093.png (825x1064, 1.88M)

Why do retarded Yea Forumsedditors always post wojaks and quote something without adding any meaningful discussion? Fuck off and never post here ever again.

Yes I know conflict does not equal battle, im saying that a comic where people can fight with the representation of their soul a fight is the best way to show a conflict. Doing that so well is what makes Araki so great, he doesnt just have the characters talk and then start fighting, he bakes their character into their abillities and actions, why "do something else" when he is the best at what he does.

>Yes the truth is what the author wants, for Araki it is simply doing what you know is right soley because you know it is just. That is what solidifies the good guys. True fate cannot be changed because it is not born from a flawed cause.
That makes “fate” in Jojo more like god.

I mean after all Jojo is, “Reddit: The Anime.”

>a comic where people can fight with the representation of their soul a fight is the best way to show a conflict
Yet not every conflict can be portrayed this way.
>why "do something else" when he is the best at what he does
Ask him, since not every single conflict in Jojo is portrayed by a stand battle anyway.

no it doesn't lol

all we know about part 6 is Irene is gonna meet with her unnamed father in the USA (who we stand to believe is a reincarnation of Jotaro). How does the genealogical tree in JJL contradict any of that? feel free to prove me wrong, idiot

Some examples where the deciding factor of both good and bad guys death is them betraying their ideals? Not because they were wrong or evil. Kira could have won had he been true to himself or the image he projects.

Wrong. Despite making stupid decisions, Kira would have won anyway had it not been for the ambulance lol

But that was fate.

Bad part in my opinion but an objectively bad ending. Loose ends, no closure, I think Araki just wanted to move on

You better be embarrassed you're still posting

God is canon in Jojo, but the important part is not to be true to god but to your own ideals. Stands are a manifestation of your soul, if you are not true to that neither is your stand.

Why Diavolo bothered with claiming that Trish is his daughter and giving orders to protect her instead of just ordering La Squadra or some capo to murder her no questions asked without revealing who she is?

No he wouldnt, he couldnt close his hand. The ambulance was just poetic justice, the good will of the town he had been preying on is what killed him

He wanted to do it himself to make sure it was actually done (plot propellant. Araki isn't a great writer)

Uhhhhh... Fate, 2deep4u

>asspulls are poetic justice just because it's a "bad guy"
woah

The ambulance was the finishing blow, Kira was already defeated and couldnt use his power.

He was paranoid but still extremely confident, he knew Bruno would deliver Trish if he thought it was for protection. If he sends a hitman they might torture her for information or do research seeing as he knew the assassin's might betray him. He could however trust Bruno to be naive and a good person.

>swap episode 38 and 39 with 36/37
There, I fixed the last episodes

He should’ve sent Doppio to collect her.

This is a bait at this point, and you even have the shame to call someone "idiot" , the only difference from the original universe and the reset universe is the ones who died during the pucci fight had slightly differents appearance in the new universe , its shown, the reset that emporio did is another universe where pucci never existed, so with that on mind the only changes is stone ocean, because he is the one who started the arc.
And remember every one who is alive is going to hop to the next universe, so where is josuke ,rohan ,okuyasu or koichi if its the same universe? Why is someone called hirose which its not koichi? Where is irene or jolyne in the family tree if she is already has to be 18 years old? There is tons of proof in jojolion.

Honestly, why the hell did Araki give Giorno GER? It's literally an unbeatable stand that can solo multiple anime universes with it's hax bullshit. Stupidly overpowered.

Just utterly ridiculous. And what's worse: Giorno is the only person that could have stopped Pucci's universe reset, but just so happened to not be around to do so.

THE GUY WITH THE MOST OVERPOWERED STAND IN JOJO HISTORY CONVENIENTLY WAS NOT AROUND TO STOP SOME RETARDED PRIEST.

Thanks a lot, Araki.

Attached: OBJECTIVELY.jpg (480x749, 58K)

>Giorno is the only person that could have stopped Pucci's universe reset, but just so happened to not be around to do so.
So we want another shitty ending? emporio did a better job . And giorno is on italy, he has no buiseness in USA, no reason for him to be helping.

Holly

But wouldn’t it perfectly fit Giorno’s character to travel across the world because he cares about what his dad’s onahole is doing?

>Diavolos previous actions were true fate only because they lead to him losing to GER, which he couldnt beat because he didnt have true control of fate, just time.
His power isn't time stop, yeah it is described as ''time skip/erasure'' but what it's essentially about is removing negative consequences aka altering his 'fate' for himself during a certain scenario (and also whatever the fuck araki wants at any given point cus it's completely inconsistent), in essence he controls his fate, stop trying to flip this. GER is just a literal no-you counter to that and nothing more.
> for Araki it is simply doing what you know is right soley because you know it is just.
And somehow Giorno is the highest moral arbiter here just because the story says he is, even tho he's a hypocritical petty criminal and scammer willing to perpetuate a literal criminal empire.
>True fate cannot be changed because it is not born from a flawed cause.
You just said Diavolo's previous actions were true fate, so how many consequent fate-crimes can you commit until the fate-police comes to slap you on the wrist? And all the effects of your meddling is kept because they were fated anyway, so they were true indeed and you're just acting according to fate.
>Control of time is not control of fate, that does not mean it isnt strong.
He avoids death and alters things to his benefit, he controls his fate. Period. Araki wrote himself into a corner and the only way out was an insta-win button.
>Jojo doesnt take place on our earth, souls, ghosts and jesus are canon as are concepts like justice and truth.
So? That doesn't make any of these elements immune to criticism in it's context.
>As long as these are consistent it is not flawer writing
SS states you cannot change fate. Characters proceed to mess with and change fate when it's convenient for the plot.

I dont know, but Stone ocean is better without Giorno.

>the only difference from the original universe and the reset universe is the ones who died during the pucci fight had slightly differents appearance in the new universe
so where is it stated that these ARE the absolute ONLY differences between universes? oh, right, in your headcanon. you start off on a false premise and built everything from there

what about her?

>no explanation on how Giorno pulled it off

"Hey, you know that guy who has been keeping himself secret to the point that nobody knows who he is with any degree of certainty? Yeah, that was me. I was keeping my identity secret since I was looking into this jackass with pink-hair who was trying to claim he was the real head of Passione."

"Oh, okay."

Diavolo made it super easy for someone to steal his identity.

Let's be honest: If you like any of the parts after part 4, you're a fucking retard.

BTFO part 5-8 faggots.

Only in Purple Haze Feedback, I think.

Ironically, that's the story where Fugo decides to go back to Giorno.

The answer is that it wouldn’t fit his character and it wouldn’t fit Stone Ocean.

Because then the stupid plot couldn't proceed. In the worst case scenario she would get killed along the way and he'd get exactly what he wanted anyway.

But Giorno has a known identity. People can look him up and see where he lives and what school he goes to and they will realize very quickly that this 15 year old child did not found Passione 15 years ago.

Is this post serious? Are you roleplaying as Doppio or something? You can't seriously tell me that a man who bound and gagged his own mother for literally no reason before burning her to death along with the rest of his hometown is a good boy who never did anything wrong.

Furthermore, there's no way in the hell that you can tell me that Bruno and Co. are wrong for killing La Squadra when La Squadra attacked them first but ALSO were making an attempt on Diavolo and Trish's lives as well. Or Secco and Ciocolatta, who were deranged serial killers.

Or Diavolo himself, who had already killed at least half of the team by the time that they fought him and was already in the process of killing Trish.

I think it would've been nice if the gangster from Giorno's past was involved in the ending in some way. Like, anyone who tries to look into Giorno's past and this old fucker shows up.

Bro, that post was made, like... yesterday. Why are you still talking to him like he'll still be around?

It's not even about "looking into his past" really, Giorno was a well known individual in his town with dozens of people who would be able to confirm that he hasn't been secretly running the mafia.

>why did he give giorno GER
To make a super stand for wow factor
>just happened to not be in Florida at the time of SO
Why would he, an Italian gangster, go to Florida? To chat with his dads fuck toy? Why do retards get so pissy about this when it's really simple?

Reading purple haze feedback right now. So far its pretty good, i'll give my full in depth opinion when im finished

>so where is it stated that these ARE the absolute ONLY differences between universes?
Here in the image you retard, or you need it to be explained like a little kid ? you dont have visual understanding?
>oh, right, in your headcanon. you start off on a false premise and built everything from there
You are the one with his shitty headcannon, you didnt understand a simple stand like made in heaven and have no proof Of the irene verse being the same ad the SBR universe, but i dont blame you, having a small brain is not your fault.

Attached: 13.png (780x1200, 1.53M)

I'm bad about remembering to read timestamps.

You could assume that one mafia guy is still around and shanking anyone that looks into him too deeply. The one with the nice suit. Maybe he's a Stand User or some shit.

Also, Giorno's using a fake name and everything, right?

Trish should have been the antagonist.

Pucci literally created the SBR universe.

sure fags, golden requiem also gave him infinite nutrition to keep him alive

Yeah yeah i know your trick. Send you kisses and hugs.

based phfbro

You don't need to look deeply to figure out his identity though. People from his school know him, the cops know him, the people from his town know him, his parents are still alive, etc.

The last ED NEEDS to fucking be Stairway to Heaven and they need to do what they did with Roundabout with it.

go ahead then pal, explain how emporio verse is different from SBR verse because of your pic. im waiting

Easy, jolyn/irene and jotaro/whatever name he has now is not in the joestar family tree from jojolion. Now i hope your tiny brain understands that if not, seek for help.

Because they are not Joestars retard. They changed bloodlines in the new world.

the tree is severely incomplete and we don't even know their last names, nor irene's father's first name lol. absolutely retarded assumption that they don't exist at all

?

Attached: x18.png (780x1200, 1.56M)

How would it even work? And I'd rather have what a wonderful world for the last episode, starting with the ant going into the new universe, and continuing into the credits. Would be absolutely kino.

Proves nothing.

>guys different bloodline
Made in heaven doesnt do that, show me proofs it can do it.
>b-but its incomplete! Thats why irene is not here!!
Why wouldnt araki leave such a big hint to confirm the last universe its the same as this new one?
Oh wait, because its not .
Guys stop with your headcannon already, you lose point of crediblity.

Attached: images (3).jpg (348x145, 6K)

Yep, im going to put the "baited" sign here, you really know how to trigger us.

you lost bro give up

Oh, it's a retard.

>people still believe that this guy isn’t baiting

Diavolos previous actions were true fate because they would always end with him losing to GER, he didnt change true fate however. True fate needs justice which is impossible from a dishonest person, Im not flipping anything, Emporio stated as much Stands are not perfect and their control over time is just another abillity with flaws based on the person. Giorno is not an arbiter of morality, but he did what he did for reasons he belived to be just and he was never a hypocrite. Diavolo was which is why he could never affect true fate. GER still didnt target fate, only truth. Diavolo still has a fate that he cant reach. SS says you cannot change fate, yet it can kill you peacefully because true fate is a conclusion not a decided point in a timeline. If Diavolo could change true fate Abbachios face would not have apeared on the rock as fate could not predict him erasing time to dodge Aerosmith and later kill Abbachio.

He is really baiting, i have seen this exact message in many other threads. he knows we are salty about that.

Part 5 has no bad fights.

Soft machine is really shitty and doesnt make sense.

By now, the definition of fate has been twisted beyond recognition.

I would argue that it has no good fights.

>Made in heaven doesnt do that, show me proofs it can do it
oh idk the fact it fucking changed JOLYNE's name to IRENE

Attached: 1544957616253.jpg (3000x1688, 298K)

They have to twist it to justify the shit plot.

It really is a kino train.

Bloodline is not the same as a first name you retard and thanks for proving my point , there is no irene in that image.
LOL not the same universe.

Read the manga

Before i realized Jolyne and giorno were related, i used to pair em up because they were the sons of dio and jotaro.

Kind of weird considering the age gap

>Bloodline
I never used that word. It's just a name. Do you even realize that Jotaro Kujo is a Joestar but doesn't have the Joestar last name, you absolutely brainless fucking buffoon?

>there is no irene in that image
ofc not, nobody said there was lol. it's clearly a very incomplete tree. for all we know, Jotaro's reincarnation could be Sadafumi Kujo, or anyone else not included.

Nah, you should my small brain friend, let me drop this ,irene is a joestar but its not in the jojolion joestar family hmmmm why?
Because its Not the same universe hahaaa

Attached: Screenshot_20190731-180742_Gallery.jpg (720x1280, 791K)

He’d be the same age in SO as her canon love interest.

Giorno would be 6 years older than her

>irene is a joestar
Source? Oh right, your anus.

Ohoh for a brainlet like you, you are getting really angry, everybody knows jotaro is not a joestar, he is a kujo, but we need "muh joestar bloodline" because of araki said so. And please tell me you are baitting because i cant beleive someone is this retarded and everybody in this thread is laughin at you at this point.

clash and talking head

you dont understand how the "star birthmark" works , right you retard? not the same universe.

Don't do drugs

are you ok pal? you didnt even say anything in that post

wow for something you plebians believe in so vehemently, proving that resetverse and SBRverse are different seem to be pretty hard for you guys

Attached: 1543480790549.png (335x618, 449K)

Its sbr. Seethe more.

>Jotaro reincarnation
Yes there is one, in the irene-Verse not the SBR-verse.
We could say there is a jotaro reference with kira yoshikage and her sister in jojolion, but thats it.

Oh my god, zoomers think the ireneverse is the sbr universe?

Im not saying nothing because you havent prove anything, there is nothing to refute.
i think the pal with no argumet and has difficulties to prove its the same universe is.....you
Not the same universe by the way.

Attached: JobinClean.png (653x971, 953K)

what's the biggest asspull moment of each part?

>part 6 ends with a new universe
>sbr is in that universe
Its not complicated

Actual asspuls? Or the incorrect meme definition of asspull?

Nah, zoomers think it's a different universe because that's what youtubers told them.

What are you trying to say?

>not it can't
>doesn't remember Hull Horse
>retard

>Diavolos previous actions were true fate because they would always end with him losing to GER
And how wonderfully convenient that is.
>Stands are not perfect and their control over time is just another abillity with flaws based on the person.
Headcanon. Diavolo has control over his fate in a given situation, like not getting shot by bullets.
>Diavolo still has a fate that he cant reach.
So his fate is altered.
>SS says you cannot change fate, yet it can kill you peacefully because true fate is a conclusion not a decided point in a timeline.
Except it IS a decided point in a timeline cus it clearly shows Bruno dying from being a donut. It can kill you on the spot peacefully because it contradicts itself. The girl who decided to die peacefully by touching it ended up saving her father by taking that shortcut instead of the long 'true' path this story likes to romanticize so much.
> If Diavolo could change true fate Abbachios face would not have apeared on the rock as fate could not predict him erasing time to dodge Aerosmith and later kill Abbachio.
That's why the story is a mess of contradictions. He was fated to die to Diavolo who's supposed bad fate meddling turns out to have been fated. It's a completely predetermined story and accusations of Diavolo meddling with fate somehow being inherently bad turn out to be baseless cus he was granted KC by fate and used it accordingly. There is not a distinction between 'regular fate' and 'true fate'. You're just making shit up and this story is pure nonsense.

Not my problem that you can't wrap your head around how time works, true fate is the result of everything that happened Parts 1-6. Diavolo couldnt change true fate because SS already knew what would happen which means King Crimsons time skips were also predetermined. This is where people who cant understand free will and linear time check out and start complaing about why Sleeping Slaves was not shown before the final fight. Those people are plotfags, they assume things they dont understand are intentionally nonsensical (2deep4u) and only understand what is explained to them in dialogue. Watching uou retards try to explain Made in Heaven might make me buy a couple blurays to make sure we get there.

Maybe zoomers should form their own opinions based on evidence. Good zoomie has read part 8, right? He also knows how STH works, right?

When I read Stardust Crusaders, I didn't assume it changed universes from page 74 to 75.

When I started Vento Aureo, I didn't assume it changed universes from DiU in page 1.

What reason do I have to assume SBR changes universes from Stone Ocean's last page?

Not really, i havent watch a single e-celeb from jojo
Its just too obvious when you read SBR and JOJOLION , the same universe theory doesnt make sense any sense.

>virus
>evolution
I thought that shit was magic.

You are a babbling retard.

power ups never explained before that are just too convenient to the plot, like the binary string in the Jail House Rock fight

Holy shit stop wasting so much posts on this inane bullshit.
Part 6 Ireneverse is not the same as part 7 universe.
There. Stop being faggots.

It is. Stop being a faggot.

“ Since seasons pass and man evolves during his life, I think it's important to build what we call the "theme of a work" by basing oneself on the foundations of their previous works, and that wanting to cut oneself one from that past is a mistake we shouldn't make.

Thus, in Steel Ball Run, you will meet characters whose names are similar to some protagonists of the "JoJo's Bizarre Adventure" saga. I'd want you to see them as incarnations from a parallel universe, and not as ancestors. However, the theme of this part stays the same, an eulogy of the human. Let's see together what will happen to these people plunged in that strange race that is life!

—-Hirohiko Araki

Attached: 1564601269686.jpg (496x748, 76K)

True Fate, as Emporio says, is that the heroes will always win in the end. Your definition boils down to that anyway.

is this image an edit?
i waited for it durning the anime and nothing

They should, but sadly they don't. They just parrot the same ol bullshit about ireneverse not being SBR.

>I'd want you to see them as incarnations from a parallel universe, and not as ancestors.
IRENEVERSE CONFIRMED

You first

Because there is a johnny joestar at the same time as johnathan joestar and there is a jockey DIO , and for some reason avdol is there but like 90 years prior the time as stardust, come on dude use your head.

>Johnny and Valentine are both heroes
Deep

Maybe some of them are smarter than I thought.

>wanting to cut oneself one from that past is a mistake we shouldn't make.
>proceeds to cut oneself from the past universe
Sasuga, never change Araki.

Stop talking to him, we are very close to him actually beleiving his own bullshit. Have you seen how stupid these people are? Check the db threads.

Valentine didn’t win, and the SBR universe works differently anyway.

Any story with two abillities that can predict and change fate needs to have one which can also take into account the other ones future actions. This one sees true fate. In Jojo that is rolling stones.

You could actually come up with a lot of plausible excuses:
>My stand reverted me to a kid
>It's all fake, I'm that good
>Those people who claim to know me are mentally deranged
>I actually reincarnated into a teenager cause of my stand
>I used my stand to take this teenager's body because he was killed by a Passion member. I then used his identity to look at how Passion was being run by the capos from a citizen's perspective, I'm disappointed on how my men have run out of control so I'm finally revealing my identity

Yeah, im going to stop replying , i forgot there are people this
retarded .

It's pretty ironic that you guys pay more thought to JoJo than Araki does.
It's a series that isn't meant to be logical and coherent in the first place.

>There are people who unironically complain about stands being inconsistent but want hamon to return

Attached: 01c.png (600x400, 261K)

>It's a series that isn't meant to be logical and coherent in the first place.
So you're saying Araki is merely pretending to be retarded?

so based

Where?

SL

>people are STILL falling for the bait

>Because there is a johnny joestar at the same time as johnathan joestar and there is a jockey DIO
That rules out the possibility of SBRverse just being original verse. Doesn't say anything about Ireneverse.

R*ddit

I win.

Stop going there. Actually, it's too late. You're contaminated. Go back.

The Spin>Hamon

Araki just writes whatever he comes up with in the moment

Yeah its a common thing in this threads, araki says "fate" in 4 or 5 sentences and people starts making essays on that.

Not really.

That's how mafia works *music intensifies"

Yeah he won

When will shitty youtubers and redditofags understand that "durability's" actual translation is persistence, not RESISTANCE, a stand it's not some video game mob with HP that can be defeated in one punch.

King Crimson having E in persistence has to go with how much time he can be activated.

Attached: 6883423-114308.jpg (1920x1080, 754K)

are going to understand*

I did.

Change to true fate cant come from someone who has lost sight of the truth, a good guy would not manifest a power like KK or sacrifice people to achive heaven. The force you should be complaining about in Jojo is 'gravity' which is why the good guys win.

Ehm, no there is no winning. What have you won? no argument, you didnt convinced no one and everybody calls you retarded, phew what a lose may i say.
But hey, im going to let this mentally handicap beleive it , congratulations.

based trips

Gravity is fate, and truth is justice.

Thanks for surrendering. It was getting embarrassing how you kept arguing after being proven wrong.

Break it down for me, i always tought its some kind of defence or some shit.

>Those people are plotfags, they assume things they dont understand are intentionally nonsensical

LMAO

So i did, durability sometimes goes for endurance, so idk.

>Proven wrong
You mean, never?
and "let beleive" phew im doing a great job it seems, keep thinking you won something, feel special for oncw in your life! now get out of here and tell your friends.

Honestly never even knew it was a factor for every stand. So only very few abilities could potentially last forever?

Thanks for proving my point.

Yeah plotfags are pretty stupid, its laughable

So it means a stand cant be activated all the time or something? Or the hability?

Based

Where is the tom poster what happened to him?

I thought he only did that in jojolion threads

Ohhh great, i tought he was gone.

Made in heavens resolution is directly related to Foo Fighters death, she doesnt want to be revived with the disc because it would be somebody else as all she is as a person is her memories of her short life in prison. This is how Emporio feels towards the only people he ever knew as friends. The reason you dont think Araki plans out his story is because you're dumb plotfags who needed a flashback scene to understand it.

>Diavolo couldnt change true fate because SS already knew what would happen
He was changing fate pretty fine up until it was time to wrap up this mess of a story, hence GER's insta-win and Giorno avoiding his fate cus he simply can.

>because you're dumb plotfags who needed a flashback scene to understand it.
So you'd consider yourself more of a themefag then?

Everyone in this thread understands Part 6’s ending.

I wish, i wish that was true.

Everyone who “doesn’t” is just a troll.

Diavolo knew about there being levels to truth and reality, he just misstook his place on the foodchain.

Attached: 7931cfec08f32a68f3bf12c7445d42cbcb84b11fcb3618a759aaf345890c7e95_1.jpg (320x513, 69K)

Yeah, he had the misfortune of being fated to be the bad guy that will lose to the hypocritical good guy.