Domestic Na Kanojo Thread

Its finally happened boys, be prepared for a shitstorm next week

Attached: 4cec5c55c0c3b6fa85f0d743a14aa9bc.png (642x913, 961K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/
twitter.com/BaldurHua/status/1153865767248683009
twitter.com/ver266101726/status/1153866891212947456
reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/cjyfmo/chapter_239_kajita_vs_rui/
reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/cj9esh/chapter_239_kills_teamrui/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is 239 already up?

What?

Did they have a threesome yet?

Rui a shit
Hina a best

based

Attached: 7.jpg (1218x1686, 288K)

Lol, I tried to post some stuff in favor of Hina on the reddit:
reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/
And the mods there banned me.
that place is filled with the most retarded Ruifags ever.

Attached: D9uIrDyUEAYLcV3.jpg (850x1200, 251K)

You got to let them cope.

How does moderation work there?

This

What finally happened? Rui loss?

I wonder how those degenerates are handling all the RuixKajita focus.

Wrong

Fuck off, chefboi

Chef is going to reveal his feelings. Miyabi arc 2.0.

So Hina is gonna win after all, what a suprise.
Sasuga, Kei what an unpredictable outcome, she only had every single shitty trope on her side

Attached: not impressed.jpg (576x570, 34K)

You'd rather have the villain win?

>tfw Rui rejects Kajita to mirror Natsuo with Serizawa
>tfw she goes back to Japan and just takes Natsuo back because fuck you
>end

Attached: 71D42113-6553-4B9B-9D13-1754A4911294.jpg (500x375, 20K)

Go back to your discord ruinigger.

Shimaidon when?

>You'd rather have the villain win?
Honestly yes, not necessesarily the villain, but someone else than the authors obvious self insert

Rui belongs to chef.

Attached: 9 - WxJSqew.png (592x937, 589K)

Yeah, that's not likely. Sasuga has pretty much ignored any RuixNat interactions during this break up phase. She has also not made Hina jump on Natsuo's dick yet but has shown his life improve with her at his side.

Literally imagine wearing that t shirt in public

To add to that, Chef hasn't been treated as a joke unlike Miyabi.

>implying weebs go out in public

more like
>Rui rejects chef, tells him she is not ready yet for another relationship, maybe in the future
>goes back to japan
>some more shitty drama
>Hina and Rui have the final clash
>hina wins, since she's the obvious author self-insert
>all of the characters go back to their designated partners

Pretty much this. Rui is going to cause some more shitty drama before the end. I wish she just got trucked already.

Definitely set in stone. Rui loss is certain at this point. Her consolation prize is already set up too.

Better be. Slut finally picks another doormat.
But i be she'll be back for her brother's dick once Hina finally has some stable relationship with natsu. And the cycle repeats.
Fuck this mangaka and all the 5head characters in this series.

Remember, this happened while Natsuo was still dating Rui.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c184 (web) - p018-019 [Digital] [danke-repack].jpg (2133x1600, 1.51M)

Poor hina.. Natsuo play with her heart. He always gives her hope with his actions and words.But he still coward to do something with his true feelings ..

That's pretty much his character to the point the series went meta when Rui bitched about it during the Miyabi confrontation.

I bet Ruitards still think this is proof that Rui is getting back with Natsuo.

>cute couple

Attached: theendgameee.jpg (1131x1414, 381K)

They're illiterate. This is an actual parallel to this. Not their headcannon Miyabi parallel.

Attached: 83271263750.png (674x1049, 730K)

>I wonder how those degenerates are handling all the RuixKajita focus.
They are on sucide watch.

Ruifags

twitter.com/BaldurHua/status/1153865767248683009

twitter.com/ver266101726/status/1153866891212947456

LOL

Finally over for Hinafags. Enjoy your grief. You deserve it

Ruitards are mentally ill

did Rui get chef'd yet?

I can't believe those retards are sending tweets to Kei Sasuga with the term "chefboi".

lmao

We should all raid the /r/DomesticGirlfriend/ after Hina wins to lick their delicious tears.

Some of them are already wishing for DG to have two endings, one where MC chooses Hina, and other where MC chooses Rui.

That they are user.

Attached: mentalillness.png (750x320, 134K)

What if the main heroine loses? There's times where the title character flat out dies.

The collage is going to be great.

>Some of them are already wishing for DG to have two endings, one where MC chooses Hina, and other where MC chooses Rui.
I prefer harem ends

Attached: SnA.png (1016x716, 336K)

What a crackhead. The narrative clearly supports Hina. Not only does her character revolve around Natsuo, but all her suffering would be pointless if she doesn’t win in the end. It’s some of the most blatant victory writing.

doing otherwise would make a bad story. you dont add all those tropes just to discard them. For storytelling, its better to have a predictable but efficient ending that the story has properly built, than a ending made just to 'subside expectations' that go against the narrative. thats why so many people got pissed at game of thrones.
It also gives the story re-read value since a different ending would be a waste of time if it didnt deliver on its buildup. there be literally no point in re reading the whole thing but instead, just the last volume, if at all.

Then MC will turn gay and end up with the bartender.

>but all her suffering would be pointless if she doesn’t win in the end
Not a Rui fag but wouldn’t it make the tears all the more delicious?

Literally the only ending that everyone will accept. Marie is the best character from this series

No because the suffering has been ridiculous. We aren’t talking 20% suffering, she’s turned it up to 100% with Hina and it’s obviously done so that her victory taste that much sweeter.

To be fair, it's not like his character is fleshed-out enough to warrant remembering his name.

the difference between Serizawa and Kajita is that Natsuo never showed any desire or romantic interest in Serizawa until the arc she chose to confess, which would of made him falling for her way too sudden. the whole time, Serizawas love was one sided.

But Rui and Kajita have both shown growing attachment, liking, blushing, and romantic feelings for Kajita for over 80 chapters. they're subtle, but they've always been there and more noticeable on a second reading.

So the very development between Rui and Kajita does not mirror Serizawa and Natsuo at all. Both have been consistent in their respective developments for RuixKajita being romantic and SerizawaxNatsuo being platonic. so in no way can the decisions mirror each other.

besides. on what grounds would Rui take Natsuo back? She may still have feelings, but Natsuo seems to of moved on. The convo he had with RUi was like talking to a close friend, not a romantic interest. And unlike with writing, which Hina holds for him, Natsuo had nothing to stop him from moving on from Rui, and theres no reason for him to accept her.

i doubt Hinafags remember his name either. im a Hinafag but i only remember Kajita. i have no clue what his family name is.

Isn't Kajita his family name? His name was Tokiya I think.

She'll probobly start a romance with him near the ending, but i doubt we'll see them actually boning. Too many people hate him or dont care for him and starting their romance too far from the ending risks turning enough people off the series, that makes it a bad idea.

Sasuga has her work cut out for her to make Kajita more appealing. I can only guess that she intends to make Rui cuter and more lovey-dovey with Kajita to get as many Ruifags to support the relationship as possible. hell, i dont care for Rui but even i thought she looked cute when Kajita confessed.

We'll definitely get a .5 chapter of them. Heck even momo got two chapters with her end game.

and they think Hinafags are monsters and crybabies. how the tables have turned. they've had their fun for over 2 years, now its over.

thats proves my point, i have no idea which is which even though i think he's a cool dude.

maybe after the series is finished and the toxic Rui shippers have left. like an epilouge volume. that makes more sense since no way in hell will Ruifags stick around if it comes out before the ending, and after the ending when Hina and Natsuo are married and the Ruifags have all gone, those that are left wouldnt mind a KajitaxRui chapter or complain about it.

His name is quite uncommon and his first name is hardly ever mentioned in the manga. The only thing that we're constantly reminded about him is that he's a nice guy with poor taste in women.

Most likely it will be released with the last 2 volumes. When the serialization has already ended.

The difference is that Kajita has the skills to make Rui's dreams to become a chef a reality.

Meanwhile Serizawa has nothing to make Natsuo become a novelist.

So how will kajita react knowing that rui dated her step brother?

Leaving out the conversation (arguments) about who Natsuo will end up with, how do you think we'll finally lead back to that little writing thing Natsuo used to do once upon a time to get to our future chapter reveal?

Natsuo has been busy acting and still helping his writer to the point he's considered like a son and while drama club's best writer is technically the daughter, it feels like if something happened it would be Natsuo he'd leave the work to for turning into a publication. The book project is about victims of horrific crimes which Natsuo can not only relate to but was researching himself about how the insane mind works. It makes sense this might lead to his big comeback even though he didn't win an award in the future.

The shameful thing about this series is how often Sasuga seems to drop storylines in general. The former Lit Club president was attempting to become an editor. The current Lit Club president was trying to become a published writer. Plus there was that young 15yo (IIRC) who was published and got rave reviews. Chekhov's Gun demands these eventually tie in, but they'll probably be left on the roadside like so many other plot details have. At best we had the one Lit Club reunion where we got a status quo update.

So is the English version out yet?

everything that says anything good about Hina is downvoted. Everything that says anything good about Rui is upvoted.

The amount of delusion in that sub is phenomenal. It's like they are reading a completely different manga.

Japanese raws where?

Shitty manga/10

Stop going to reddit faggots

The fucking manga gets more and more ridiculous the more you try to reread the story arcs lmao. Everyone's going to be a bitch and School Days type of fucking stupidity.
Mangaka cant even handle all the backlash from twitter on where the fuck the plot is even going

Secondary here, I'm about halfway through the anime. Should I pick the manga up? Is it ending soon?

Yes, the manga should end by the end of the year (or start of next) at its current rate. The anime ends on a pretty big cliffhanger so you'll want to continue. Also make sure to start from the beginning and not pick up where the series stops as it cut out some important things for later in the manga.

Who the heck is Kajita? Chefboi? Why not just call him Chefboi? Some anons I swear

I'm currently a ruifag but I heard the manga goes off the rails in the worst possible manner. Judging by this thread there must be some reason for why everyone is rooting for sensei.

Gay you say?

Attached: 341645D5-9CB7-4A87-BAA8-DC6EDFF20E23.jpg (869x2455, 940K)

so is this NaruHina vs NaruSaku all over again?

it's a rollercoaster of sorts

I would say multiple reasons, but that would be a lot of spoilers. There are reasons to love each girl despite and sometimes because of their actions. However I would say Discord/reddit leans heavy for Rui while Yea Forums remains Team Sensei. Both are understandable, but it's a war nonetheless.

As a Ruifag you will like a lot of what the manga does for awhile so look forward to that.

I've seen worse.

Did this ever had any official poll?

The mods there are removing anything that ships Kajita and Rui.

reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/cjyfmo/chapter_239_kajita_vs_rui/

LOL!

Another one:

reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/cj9esh/chapter_239_kills_teamrui/

His name is Kajita and that's why I call him that. Some of us don't do the group think.
It's sickening - when some of the more popular posters on discord/reddit pull some lame post/theory out of their arses, these sycophants just lap it up like ice cream and they never question this.

What if chef end up with Hina

Well that would save the world from Hina's cooking finally

>still no postings of 239

No. She belongs to niggers.

Attached: 1563437790772.png (299x683, 206K)

>So many shirts in this series just being stolen graphics

Korean raws were posted before

>Rui has a goal to make people happy
>Still hasn't figured out how to make herself happy
>Hina had a goal to make Natsuo's dream become real
>Doesn't care about making herself happy
Damn women

bump

i wonder what Sasuga will think when she learns how toxic the Ruifags are. Do they seriously believe Sasuga will bend to their will if they deny everything she's been building up? Rui and Kajita should not be surprising, neither should Hina and Natsuo.

As i said before, Ruifags are akin to children. they're so bias and in such denial that there is no reasoning or talking with them and cant even fathom the possibility of being wrong. they literally are closing their eyes, shutting their ears and going 'la la la' at the facts.

Are ruifags mostly male or female?