Tomorrow Promare opens in France

So let's have a thread about it. What do you think of this character?

Attached: 05113.jpg (564x800, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ufotablecinema/status/1156415811076050944
gyao.yahoo.co.jp/p/00799/v08897/
twitter.com/dowagers/media
fantasiafestival.com/en/film/promare
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she cute

I know that he and Galo are professional racers.

Attached: EAWHt6yXUAErPGS.jpg (851x435, 54K)

She is a very feminine girl.

Attached: EAcFQ4UWsAUwPK6.jpg (2880x1800, 606K)

I want to fuck his cute twink ass

Didn't they get a screening already before?

We got one at Japan Expo the 6th of july, and another one last tuesday

he cute

xe cute

I can't unsee him as Rex and Homura's child.

Plz Liohen.

I saw it at Otakon, it was fuckin great. 9/10 if you liked KLK/GL you will love this movie guaranteed.

She looks sexy in bunnysuit.

Attached: 1564354683930.jpg (838x1200, 184K)

Oh no

He's a very cute and strong boy. He has so much fanart it's crazy.

Attached: D__4-ftUYAAHpHD.jpg (773x900, 50K)

Wait, why?

Most beautiful character this year

Attached: 1465883.png (1200x1103, 1.75M)

I wonder if the poor guy knows Lio is a man

Attached: 1e29323cef79b34601a3c3a7f5d2019c.png (580x561, 448K)

I can see Lio's bulge in that second image from the thumbnail, so he's probably cool with it.

Oh wow.

Attached: EAtPJxGXsAANKpI.jpg (2048x1616, 474K)

are boys allowed to just splay out like that with their bulges showing?

His face and hair just instantly make me think of them

I don't know if it's allowed but I want more anyway

fire force rip off!

That really doesn't seem appropriate to be sending to a non degenerate/non weeb

Why does he sit like that?

Attached: fe8a2427fc061ebed2107344f5d088d6.jpg (2000x3203, 454K)

>posting others' unsourced artwork
delet

umm sweetie, that's called manspreading and he does it because he's a villain

Attached: 1560695676232.png (768x654, 264K)

Manspreading is hot when a cute boy like lio does it

It's out.

>Promare car wins 3rd overall
>Miku car gets 26th overall, 3rd in the Silver Cup
>Fate car crashed

What did the universe mean by this?

He himself said it was among "the best designs".

He's not going to notice the bulge.

He's based for that

Attached: 1560381662403.jpg (720x1020, 62K)

I dont follow this sport, but is this a big tournament or some of the more niche ones? And is Promare, and the other 2 the only ones with an anime print

Is the movie gonna be out on SEA? we only got weathering with you in september, i really want to watch this tho

Opens in Taiwan August 16th.

>People really tried to bang up the promaro, but it persevered
Based trigger

Attached: EAuyZZrU8AAL0ap.jpg (700x669, 122K)

Attached: EAvSx7PUIAANGXW.jpg (1200x1200, 363K)

I don't understand why the burger release isn't in summer. Who cares about the fucking dub

Australia when.

There's lots of other endurance races but this one seems to be the only one with otaku entries. Maybe someone else knows more.

Attached: EAhjFkkUYAEmx3W.jpg (600x600, 92K)

Mark my words, one day trigger will make one of this 2 anime.
> Collaboration to make a Transformers anime for US Audience
> Proper Triggerverse anime (not comedy like Luluco)

This. I don't even know where I should be looking/watching for more information and it's making me anxious.

Who usually handles the distribution for anime movies over there? Like Ghibli, monogatari, Yuasa, DBZ, for example. Their sites/social media would be good places to watch.

O F F I C I A L

Attached: EAuFwbIUEAAkGQE.jpg (800x800, 105K)

Why is it coming to France but not Germany?

I'm sure it will, eventually.

For some reason I can't stop thinking of the kill la killian.

Lio is so fashionable. I'm not gay for wanting to suck his dick, right?

Germany gets Violet Evergarden

It is, and the line is very long.

Attached: EAd-V6GU0AAj1XN.jpg (975x1200, 115K)

Boipussi.
Please.

Attached: image.jpg (491x480, 45K)

>resting chin on top of leo's head
Totally normal behavior between platonic friends.

This but unironically.

Why so many belts?

Attached: D_1jdyHU0AAGyGB.jpg (963x1200, 166K)

A good and cute boi.

This got 12k RTs and it's not even the magazine cover, it's insane. I hope it's a sign we will get more official art of them in the future

Attached: EAK58aXUwAAe4Og.png (550x778, 150K)

Post Lio & NotKamina

Attached: IMG_20190609_174526.jpg (1082x685, 114K)

What are the chances of Promare becoming a series? Does Japan even do that thing some western shit does where the standalone movie transfers into a cartoon?

maybe his butt hurts

Seeing it in September. Galo/Lio is really aesthetically pleasing.

Cute couple!

Attached: EAQZ7ikUcAA-_4b.jpg (1250x883, 132K)

Attached: 75047103_p8_master1200.jpg (846x1200, 701K)

Artists have gotten too anal about this. Reverse image search exists.

Fkn porsche

that doesn't make any sense

I want to cum on his back

Saw it last week in France.

This girl is a Nonon ripoff.

She's very cute.

>manspreading
This is why I hate Trigger. Their anime appeal's to the male fantasy

Lio Fotia is my deep dark fantasy.

He is the cutest boy this summer. Can't wait to watch the movie.

That is what the technically did with LWA. But some would argue the anime doesn't exist now.

Trigger doesn't do sequels, sadly.

Attached: we fucking did it.webm (1000x562, 2.72M)

Galo is the timeskip simon but his kamina figure wants him dead

Attached: D-Oy1UBVUAAcQbo.jpg (991x632, 90K)

Oh fucking lord I lost my shit. Thanks for the giggles.

Holy based

based

Was that how the fate car crashed?

I actually laughed.

There are tears in my eyes.

Attached: 04e0ff614582ea6a5543f2a1fc067c14.jpg (860x1214, 139K)

I honestly want to see it again.

>All this Lio love
Now tell me why you like Galo.

Attached: 1560535757459.jpg (857x1200, 189K)

Just a month and a half if you're a burger, or today if you're in europe

Goddamn it GKids always releases stuff way too late

Cute weeb, smarter than the blurbs sold him as and he lifts

Attached: [U3-Web] PROMARE - Garo Hen [WEB-DL 1080p AVC AAC].mkv_snapshot_08.08_[2019.06.21_13.46.40].jpg (1920x1080, 196K)

It's been three days since I saw this at Otakon and I STILL can't get over how fucking incredible the animation and art direction in this movie is. The story is pretty good too

What is your favourite part?

Probably the end, where they go full Gurren Lagann and set the whole solar system on fire

Goodsmile Racing is mainly racing in Super GT, which is Japan's top GT series. However, the race in question is Spa 24 hours, which is part of Blancpain Endurance series that is the premier international GT series. They entered Spa since it's one of the really big event dating back to 1920's and allows entries from outside the series. GSR partnered with the Black Falcon team, Black Falcon ran Promare and Fate while GSR drivers ran Miku with support from BF. But yeah, Promare, Miku, and Fate are pretty much the only ones with anime liveries on the international stage.

Attached: miku spa 24.jpg (1200x800, 180K)

#
They're making sure that the English dub is good before they release it in theaters clearly.

twitter.com/ufotablecinema/status/1156415811076050944
This movie is still getting extended screenings

Attached: D-eM_R0U4AA5muS.jpg (1040x1040, 136K)

He's cute, dumb but still loveable!

Tell me if I'm going to fall in love with Lio.

>Tfw France actually cares about anime but you're born 2 countries above and cinemas here don't give a shit about anime outside of Dragonball.
Lucky frogs. Hope you enjoy it, though.

I went to one last Wednesday in Ginza and the theater was completely full, and 90 or 95% women.

Post the pic where Lio's burying his face into Galo's chest. You know the one.

Attached: EAu5vm5UwAANWeD.jpg (900x657, 73K)

Kray did nothing wrong given the knowledge and resources available to him. He's the post-timeskip Rossiu of Promare.

Attached: D-R8U_9U4AAGzED.jpg (1140x1200, 211K)

Wrong. Inosuke Hashibira does the pretty boy with a girl's haircut thing MUCH MUCH better and he actually has an interesting design. Not this boring Trigger sameface.

what about her feminine penis?

Kray is batshit insane

>Who cares about the fucking dub
people who cant read = US citizen

I had to google to see who that was and found some pig head but hey, if that's your thing then that's your thing

But all the american con screenings were full

You can come to visit us user no visa needed if you are a EU member.

Attached: 1564534164642.jpg (910x634, 84K)

>galo gets to rest his head on this
Lucky guy

Attached: 75164251_p18.png (700x988, 135K)

If the planet is about to be covered in magma and exterminate the entire human race, torturing a few thousand mutants to death so you can launch a spaceship filled with ten thousand chosen people isn't unreasonable.

Being mean to Galo is insane though.

Attached: 1562996994334.jpg (900x1200, 109K)

Lost hard. Bless you user

>hates the mutants
>is a mutant himself, and a very unstable one
He would have burned up the rest of humanity on the trip to the next galaxy

>spoiler
When someone is insane, is insane. His plan wouldn't work after a few years anyways. People would find a reason to discriminate and fight each other. And I am not even touching the subject of him being a Burnish himself.

Him torturing the burnish is the reason the planet's dying anyway. What did he expect?

He's not unstable. By all evidence, he's gone at least ten years (between accidentally killing Galo's family and beating the shit out of Lio) without using any Burnish abilities, and reveals them at the end because Lio is roasting him to death. He has better control than any Burnish we see except maybe pizza guy, and we were supposed to believe that pizza guy was safe to live around humans and shouldn't be discriminated against.

It's fine I just want to post Kray tits.

I don't think that's correct. The initial big burning that fucked the planet happened thirty years ago, and Kray can't have started torturing Burnish en masse until about ten years ago. Kray may have been unknowingly accelerating the planet's final death, but its demise predates him.

Attached: 1563156938247.jpg (848x1200, 97K)

Cute dyke(male).

To make it easier for Galo to enter.

NO BONER NO

this shit is so fucking gay

I feel really guilty about the boner i have right now. Fuck triggerturd.

>right after they smashed rough

Galo is shit. Literally Lio's cum dumpster.

>95%
damn trigger are really pandering to whores huh

If you enjoy seeing cute girls being beat up/manhandled you will

You wished, pussy boy.

It's a Trigger anime. What did you expected?

Just the typical soulless schlock and westaboo pandering. Not actual fujoshit.

It’s not actually gay other than the CPR.

Not even close. If Galo was hugging Lio from behind then sure but this is just cute.Trigger needs to step up their game with Galolio. It could bring them money.

Dude they've been homo baiting since LWA.

Implying yurishit matters.

Oh right so the designs are totally not gay then? Stop being retarded.

Lio is just very dapper.

not really though

How are the designs gay? One is a literal Kamina ripoff and the other is a Final Fantasy 'very many belts' ripoff. The only gay aspect of the designs is Lio's hairstyle which is gay in a lame way.

skintight shit on lio and the blonde fag. that should only be on girls

Not the user but I think they meant about their height and size difference. It's typical 101 BL design.

females aren't allowed to weigh in on the affairs of men

Kray’s uniform is Superman tight, not gay tight.

Skintight clothes on males are nothing unusual for anime outside of fujobait.

The lurid rainbow vomit that is the color pallet of this shit is literally symbolic of homosexuality.

Attached: gotem.jpg (1920x1090, 150K)

oh shit. NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Attached: ms89ec.gif (373x249, 3.88M)

>implying any random rainbow is pride rainbow

holy...

fucking kek

You think Trigger are "muh symbolism" enough to pull that shit? I will give them the pink triangle and the Burnish plot as "mentally ill/homosexuality" even the CPR fujo pandering as a "kiss" but I doubt they were thinking of the pride flag when they were doing the crazy color palette in their movie.

Dude promare has gay written all over it, no point trying to deny it.

>You think Trigger are "muh symbolism" enough to pull that shit?
You may be right, Trigger are a garbage meme studio. I might be giving them too much credit.

Fuck off. Fujobait is fujobait and nothing more. It has no right calling itself gay.

>implying that would have been a good thing
Retarded point either way since their next show has the same palette.

gyao.yahoo.co.jp/p/00799/v08897/

Deadline in a few hours.

The Bunish are literally flaming.

It's not about them being a "garbage meme studio" as you said. I think they didn't really thought it through about the colors. Probably a coincidence or "heh it might look like it". That's why I gave the other examples which are more in your face if they want to send a message about homosexuality. Even Kray looks like a typical closet fag/MI person that goes along with society's' standards and even hunts them down until in the end he shows his true face, being one of them all along, and accepts himself.

Promare: a movie about homosexual terrorism.

It's nothing more than your average fantasy racism allegory, like elves being subhuman monsters that need to be destroyed. I don't even know where you get that idea Kray's design. He looks like an american superhero knockoff.

>Lio giving you head
IMAGINE

>I don't even know where you get that idea Kray's design. He looks like an american superhero knockoff.
I didn't even mentioned his character design but rather his character arc and the motivations behind his actions being an allegory to how fags/MI people act in front of society to hide their true self.

He would probably bite your dick off.

Nah, he would suck HARD then swallow every drop.

You said "looks like". Hiding your "true" self from society isn't something exclusive to fags, a vague arc like that could apply to a multitude of characteristics. But everything about the treatment of the burnish felt much more like a race war than anything to do with homos. By the end of the movie it's not like Kray has to "accept" any part of himself, the burnish power is gone and he just fucked up. He doesn't really change characterwise other than accepting defeat.

>not KLK

That’s Galo.

Are the mad burnish leaders so thin because they don't get to eat much?

Attached: 0720a7917c4e9053bb3ef8141351558d.png (677x800, 126K)

It’s plausible, because with one exception all the Burnish we see are skinny. The other explanation is that using Burnish powers burns off body mass because Kray is a Burnish and he’s built, but unlike the other Burnish we see he doesn’t use his powers regularly.

One of their animation directors, Mayumi Nakamura, drew that. I wonder if she makes GaloLio lewds for herself.

Why does the UK get nothing. Not even London

If Yoshinari's earlier LWA is any indication, I wouldn't be surprised if that sort of thing was commonplace at Trigger.

Just wait

Fucking leafs are waiting too.

We simply must nationalise Nakamura san's galolio lewds. It's for the culture!

twitter.com/dowagers/media
Seems to be into Akane/Rikka.

Good taste. We don't want that shit over here.

Soon.

Attached: EAuo0s5VAAAP0IY.jpg (1200x811, 308K)

Overrated.

Just like Diana Cavendish.

It's a good fujo and trap bait type, so judging by the reactions, he's doing his function accordingly.

Lio is straight. Fuck off, Galofags.

Dude, you need another 10 years of watching anime to undertsand the difference beween fujobait and BL.

There's no point in denying to like fujobait and nothing wrong with it. It's ok.

Fujobait =/= Yaoi.

wow Look at this faggot.

>but I doubt they were thinking of the pride flag when they were doing the crazy color palette in their movie.

Because they weren't. They were just having some fun and throwing a fun bone to the fujo crowd They know it and are fine with it. Same happened with Gridman and the two lead female characters (despite what shippers unironically claiming they are gay might say).

It's all about having fun with the characters.

>trying to justify his perversion
whatever helps you sleep at night i guess

>Trying to sideskirt his ignorance
One is just bait for fags, the other is actual faggotry. Can you not tell the difference?

>Justifying
No one's doing that.

Ironically, the ones that like yaoishit while perfectly knowing the characters aren't really gay in canon have more common sense than the ones that unironically ship them and say that are OMG THEY SOOOO GAY.

Fujobait is just that. Putting two characters (can be straight or otherwise) in scenarios with homo-subtext. It doesn't reflect the actual sexual preference of the characters themselves. There are probably more anime nowadays that do this than those that don't.

Brexit get shit

who is the sexy purple secretary on the right?

Get rid of the crazy people with knifes and asylum muslims and they'll get it.

watched it at Otakon, its CERTIFIED triggerkino

no need to lie. it was garbage

How did you like the volcano scene?

Biar

Attached: EAf77OXVUAU3K73.jpg (821x1200, 120K)

>You said "looks like"
I mean it as in "similar" circumstances, not by appearance.

>Hiding your "true" self from society isn't something exclusive to fags, a vague arc like that could apply to a multitude of characteristics. But everything about the treatment of the burnish felt much more like a race war than anything to do with homos.
True that. I was mostly referring to the other "hints" they gave that might possible lead to a topic about homosexuality. Of course there are an amount of situations that could be the same, so one doesn't cancel the other. It's up to interpretation.

>spoiler
I meant it as he accepts to use that power. It's still a part of himself, he likes it or not, uses it or not and why.

>It's all about having fun with the characters
I am pretty sure that's what the purpose of the movie is as they also said it themselves in the panels. I don't think they wanted to go "muh symbolism" much, but if some fans want to give meanings to some symbolism or the story, I also see nothing wrong with it.

Which volcano scene? Lio gets shot into a volcano and turns into Trogdor? Burnish cultists set off a volcano? Kray’s warp sets off a volcano? Kray’s freeze ray freezes a volcano?

>but if some fans want to give meanings to some symbolism or the story, I also see nothing wrong with it.
From that point of view, I agree. The problem comes when some people push their interpretations as fact to other people and viceversa and everything goes downhill from there. But then again, that's from the fanbase side and it's their own doing.

Yes. Lio turning into Trogdor

>she
Oh I have you know user...

Attached: D-36rdhU8AAgI0M.jpg (600x705, 100K)

>French fries loved Promare
I can't wait to see it. Please.

Please tell me Lio will get a bulge mousepad

Literally the perfect blend between masculine mannerisms and feminine looks

Do not lewd the terrorist

Attached: 75703137_p9.png (600x706, 253K)

I hand help it. I want to rest my wrist on his cock.

Promare is just straight boys doing gay things (but not really) for a single scene and retards who do shit talks about scream about Trigger somehow breaking new grounds. Absolute cringe.

can't*

Anime is haram.

This cheeky little fag.

Attached: EAy1-6qU4AA2D_T.jpg (2696x1873, 366K)

god i want to peel that leather off of him

Attached: 1537463796466.png (850x718, 568K)

Sometimes, stupid and cute is enough.

Lio is the strongest burnish right?

Allegedly. Kray was pretty stong too but that might have been because of bottling that shit up for years.

In any case, I want to know why this teenage twink is so strong. Trigger gave backstory to Galo but Lio's still a fucking mystery. He just drove in with his bike one day and became Mad Burnish's leader.

Attached: EAF8GD3UYAAXzLY.jpg (900x1200, 116K)

Attached: EAzWiKaU8AEt9Eu.jpg (722x1022, 198K)

Trogdor sequence was rad. Visuals, soundtrack, voice acting, and Galo doing stupid Galo things were all great.

If bottling it up alone was enough to shoot fire wings out of your back and carry Lio off like a dragon with a princess, then repressed pizza guy would have been able to btfo Freeze Force.

What a chad.

This guy comes up and slaps your waifu (Galo) on the ass. What do you do?

My wife’s boyfriend is free to take what he likes.

I resign to my fate.

Attached: D_53FXJUYAAa1E_.jpg (705x1000, 66K)

Freeze him. No one touches my Galo.

Attached: 027C5D08-29D3-4BD8-AEA1-440C7DCCBDB1.jpg (3024x4032, 1.85M)

I feel pandered to.

This movie's success should show nips that it's very profitable to produce more homo fanservice.

Promare must favor absolute chads and fed Lio more power

the loicense is too expensive

I'm seeing it tomorrow along with Kubo's totsukuni no shoujo, I expect it to make up for the disappointment that was Yuasa's film

Nice. Trigger step up your game and feed me more.

Attached: EAxsoxrU4AER8_7.jpg (987x1200, 84K)

Was it really that bad? I expected something on par with Lu, a solid 6-7/10

did you also saw Children of the sea? i want to know which one is better before seeing it

Aina Ardebutt

>I expected something on par with Lu, a solid 6-7/10
Well, that's pretty much what it is. It's not outright bad, it's fairly polished, just nothing impressive. I'd rank Lu above it because it at least had a few interesting scenes, this one does not really.

>did you also saw Children of the sea?
Didn't screen here so no. Japanese reviews say the second half of the film is some incomprehensible 2deep4u bullshit and the reception seems lukewarm.

Lio's head looks so comfy.

where are you from?

They're both extremely pretty and fuckable

just take the Eurostar faggot

>no UK screenings
Already saw it at AX but goddamn I need it again on another big screen

Attached: 1473557520154.png (631x870, 494K)

Cute

Attached: EAvA2OrUEAIACsu.jpg (562x720, 71K)

No Uk screenings yet, or no UK screenings at all?

No-one knows

No screenings yet. Trigger said they wanted to air this movie in 60 countries.

They didn’t just “want” to, that was an official announcement.

Nah, Lio's is not pretty at all. He has facial structure of a typical, bland Trigger chipmunk fare. Also ugly white lashes. Trigger's style doesn't allow for actual beautiful characters because they all have those ugly bloated cartoony cheeks unless they're adult male.

please fuck off from my country and kill yourself

for who? there is not enough anime fan in England

Hi there Trigger Hater Kun, how's your day going

not him but stop spamming this term you schizo

Kray pls.

You are probably mistaking me for someone else. I'm hardly ever in Trigger threads. I just never found Nishigori's (and not this dude who's obviously copying his style) attractive because they are too muppet cartoony. The males are attractive enough though.

This.

you just KNOW lio has the bigger pp

There are but we don't like lazy dogshit like this. Stop trying to contaminate my fucking country and ruin what could be vacancies for screening of better things like Kaijuu no Kodomo.

Can't be showing a movie containing terrorism in a muslim country

/thread

Sasuga brits, having the best taste on Yea Forums.

you can stop samefagging now

>KnY
gridman character style is great

Stop replying to him. He's a known spammer and mega cultist.

Yuasa's film was the worst reviewed of the 3

Attached: review.jpg (1814x412, 733K)

>implying this is news
Well obviously. Yuasashit is nothing compared to Trigger. He's turds could never dream of being in the same league.

what does the RPG graphic mean?

Attached: D-03sphU8AASTQm.jpg (700x1064, 57K)

Clockwise from top:
Plot
Cast
Production
Visuals
Music

>rpg graphic

I need the BD badly

Attached: EAzXOpTVAAAnqhs.jpg (1207x854, 359K)

Which of these faces does Lio make during sex and why is it top right.

Lio is too cute

Cute!

really shitty haircut

What does Lio's hair smell like?

Like shit

Sulfur

Ugly tranny.

fantasiafestival.com/en/film/promare
montreal

Do leafs sub anime movies in French or English?

same

Lavender

Attached: sniff.png (895x741, 952K)

Galo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Lio

Lio is bigger

Damn, is Galo's dick that long?

Lewd.

Fucking leafy frenchies.

Feel good to be french,
even in my city of just 50k people I can watch anime movies at the local cinema.
As for Promare it was fucking good, action almost non-stop and the animation is one of the best I have seen.

And a very deep voice to top it off

i also want Tenki no Ko, i hope they dont make us wait like they did with DBS Broly

post galo

Attached: G.png (1678x2546, 1.75M)

He looks like a gay rights activist

Burnish lives matter

lmfao

This. I can't imagine Lio fitting.

>imagine Lio
How tall is Lio anyway?

Attached: 21473DEC-CB6F-45B7-9AC4-EFA842F5E64D.jpg (1448x2048, 512K)

I understand the popularity of all the guys except Kray after seeing it. I am genuinely confused.

He's short but let it be known Galo is also a manlet

Attached: height.jpg (1200x855, 167K)

wtf i want to fuck her

Some fanart really exaggerates the height difference.

Attached: 153CBA46-0ACA-4E04-BE7C-C7406E2A6948.jpg (1376x2048, 1.17M)

Damn, I wish there was more art of Girlo

Nah

Attached: 1563905399538.jpg (1248x994, 225K)

solid character. no issues from me. loved the movie

He's more or less a head taller

Attached: EAPAWcmUYAYcNBJ.jpg (1024x1024, 305K)

Attached: 76014450_p3.jpg (1319x1913, 738K)

Great voice acting, big tiddies, fun mental breakdown in the last arc, and/or alternative pairing for Galo if you don't like Lio.

Some fanartists also just go off the rails and draw him as an uwu marshmallow.

Attached: 1563148436143.jpg (1200x845, 114K)

movie was a great time. Probably the most fun I've had with an anime in several years

>Draw a girl
>Call it a boy
>Rake in the fujo money
Thats low even for Trigger.
Also do the french like gay shit?

The guy who plays him is popular in the 3D world.

Lmao the bitterness in this thread

Fujos are saving anime

When are the BDs releasing? I live in a shithole.

I wanna say a few months after it stops playing in japan, but who knows when that will be.

There's a lot

Attached: D_5UGO_U0AAKYrB.jpg (1050x1200, 104K)

Cute.

Attached: 1563158001383.jpg (692x1200, 85K)

Lio improved

Attached: __aina_ardebit_galo_thymos_lio_fotia_and_lucia_fex_promare_drawn_by_runatako__f21f477b76e6dd02608129 (2048x1430, 401K)

the only way he can be improved is by removing his pants and revealing what style panties he wears

Attached: 1560894983519.jpg (999x1200, 129K)

>tight leather pants

Can't be boxers, must be briefs if not a thong.

Attached: 1563223102748.jpg (1199x848, 140K)

Those don’t always work though

Attached: 1563353994867.jpg (839x1120, 101K)

Can seemingly rock any outfit

Attached: Lio nia clothes.jpg (562x999, 66K)

But that's among the ugliest Lios I've ever seen.

Attached: 1563290473417.jpg (702x715, 109K)

God I wish I was Galo

Is this an Asanagi pasta? The one who actually does the same thick eyelashes and chipmunk cheeks over and over again is him.

Attached: it would be nice if he'd draw a lio doujin but manine doesn't seem within his interests.jp (351x226, 45K)