Saint Seiya Netflix Part 2 and Season 2 Confirmed

twitter.com/polluxdioscuros/status/1156251054838898689?s=20
Season 1 part 2 will focus on Silver Saints and season 2 is now in production, which will focus on the 12 Temples.

Attached: EAvUMHDX4AIpB-E.jpg (680x383, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrJmD8ZUe10
youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRerzWtDDQ
imdb.com/name/nm1891181/
youtube.com/watch?v=BLXHuZ-1C_4
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3142301
youtube.com/watch?v=d6nVizJkmx8
youtube.com/watch?v=koWkb5zMYdk
youtube.com/watch?v=pTWNY80_WPk
youtube.com/watch?v=zbVWe404HDE
youtube.com/watch?v=XCbuM8ERmFI
youtube.com/watch?v=Es6UdnZRML8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genuinely interested in how they do it lmao

Yaaaay...

By compressing everything and removing all combat of course.

And I still won't care

I don't care about the remake but there is a rumor that the Classic Saint Seiya is coming to Netflix.

I HOPE THIS IS TRUE PLEASE
youtube.com/watch?v=BrJmD8ZUe10

Probably when the 2019 thing is over. I can't see anyone regardless of age preferring that to the original.

I hope so. Where can you even stream this legally? I heard Amazon had it but then they lost the rights.

How much SJW shit?

Your favorite gold saint is now a black woman.

That´s an awful amount of faith for something that´s obviously the worst thing to ever be asociated with the SS name. Yes yes, i know we say the same of every new thing they make. We said this about Omega, we said this about that Anubis movie with the Death Mask musical, we said it about soul of gold and we said it about Sainta Sho... but i am pretty sure this one is the worse one yet. (I mean, this has to be a concious effort. There is no way they would make so many terrible ones by mistake)

>and season 2 is now in production, which will focus on the 12 Temples.

Oh no. What are they going to fuck up now?
>battles take 2 minutes
>everyone looks like they're from disney channel
>emotional and dramatic aspects removed due to shitty dialogues and childish style
I've just watched 3 episodes and I can't take this thing seriously, it doesn't feel like Saint Seiya anymore

Attached: a1NHtyc.jpg (640x707, 235K)

>I can't see anyone regardless of age preferring that to the original.
Even my 7 year old self would choose the original.

>gold saint cast
>2+ gay, 3+ woman (lesbian of course), 4+ poc, 2 tranny and 1 disabled (likely Shaka blind+wheelchair)

I can call Shaka Hot Wheels now.

Who cares? I want a date for Baki S2

Omega and Soul of Gold were chaotic good

>the Classic Saint Seiya is coming to Netflix.
i think it was already the case last year in Netflix France

topKEK

>Saga isn't greek anymore, now he's a evil white male

youtube.com/watch?v=ZsRerzWtDDQ

Shocking

Attached: Untitled.png (263x114, 3K)

>Spics, Chinks and Eurocucks BTFO
AMERICA ALWAYS WINS BABY

what about Kanon then, the "no need men" white women maybe?

like Evangelion right

Can you even call this anime? Isn't it made in America?

I still think they can save this mess, but they need to fire Eugene and that Legend of Santuary composer and bring back the Omega/SoG/Saintia Sho composer.

Everything was made in Japan, except the screenplay. It's very similar to the "Yu-Gi-Oh! Capsule Monsters" situation.

Lol Saint Seiya fans say they dont care but in actuality they're desperate for content so they'll gladly watch it.

imdb.com/name/nm1891181/
Why did the japs pick this guy to write this shit?

An all-male writing staff decides to pander to women by making Shun a gril, while being absolutely ignorant of the massive female fanbase the series ALREADY has

It's hilarious how badly they misread the audience. Toei though the secret was to let Americans write the script and just translate it to Japanese

only spics betrayed us

I just wanted a Saint Seiya Remake like HxH 2011or the David Productions Jojo, i'm asking too much?

Not japanese.

Taco here
I think the serie was fine, not the worst thing that toei has put out there, Seiya voice was a pain in the ass tho
better has this intro
youtube.com/watch?v=BLXHuZ-1C_4

Fuck you, I'm spic and I didn't watch that shit. All is french fault.

I don't mind the shun changing into the girl but did they really need to add in the original shit like ebul military man

Nunca.

If you hate that intro, you aren't a true taco saint seiya fan.

Omega S1 was good.

without the french you will never have watched it

Are they making shun a lesbian or straight for hyoga?

Attached: Andromeda-Shun-Chameleon-June-saint-seiya-knights-of-the-zodiac-40133332-640-800.jpg (640x800, 103K)

Because he had written a bunch of western cartoon episodes including a bunch of Marvel cartoons, so they assumed he would be able to hook American kids. Which is the only market that Seiya hasn't been a hit in

However kids don't watch Ben 10 and Avengers Assemble for Son's scripts or stories. They watch to see pre-established characters that other people created and introduced. Reducing Spider-man to a simple backstory and a bunch of quips is fine because that's who he is anyway. But doing the same to the Seiya cast sands away a bunch of characterization that made them appealing in the first place

Basically Toei is aware that Marvel has basically conquered the world and would very much like to have the same success for Shonen Jump. DBZ and Saint Seiya are huge, but not Marvel huge, so Toei is trying to find that missing ingredient. Maybe they're missing an American writer?

Bi

do you think Kurumada is dead?

Shaka, when the wheels fell!

This means that in Latindio America get many subscriptions and reproductions or that Yankees have very bad taste

No, he's just pissy because the series he hates are the ones that got popular while Ring ni Kakero was largely ignored

You ask a lot. So no.

>Blood of virgin

Attached: 9686E072-D3B0-4DFC-AFEF-5F75F08CB965.jpg (400x226, 26K)

I don't know, but I hope so. After so many spin off and this reboot, he is totally irrelevant for SS. He can now put ND into trash too.

>Latin dio

Attached: jojo.png (1366x768, 656K)

SS has a thing for virgins. Their goddess is a virgin.

>I just wanted a Saint Seiya Remake
Fuck you, the only thing you should wish for is for the same team that made the first series should continue with the same methods as they did to finish the series, barring that, the original series is enough.

I sincerely want this to happen.

not even the french watch this shit

t.frog

Ikki, You have one jobs...

Attached: 839088CE-0536-447F-8B4C-0647B3664004.jpg (400x224, 15K)

Who wanted this? Not even hues liked it and they loved Legend of fucking Sanctuary of all things

You said this was a flop bros...

Americans didn't like this. In fact they badmouthed this,
Just check this:
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3142301
The ones who hated this are the ones who saw it in Netflix. They sabotaged their own fight.

Quick reminder Death Note LA is getting a sequel

Te amo, Taco-san, igual creci con esa intro

This would be passable if they cutted out everything involving him.
So the first episode and chunks of the other episodes.

Attached: vander graad netflix.jpg (1600x900, 134K)

Netflix is making second seasons for pretty much any shit show they have

Was this confirmed anywhere else? I see literally no news about this.

i kinda like him, i hope he creates the steel saints

Attached: 993e20a13f7054bc556fe84e3570d385.jpg (640x800, 133K)

i don't feel so good ikki

and would they do that without the man Shingo Araki

is that a Trump reference?

>Netflix is making second seasons for pretty much any shit show they have
not this shit one

Attached: Tuca___Bertie_S01E06_2m43s3921f%2520(1).jpg (1280x720, 154K)

the second OP is better
youtube.com/watch?v=d6nVizJkmx8

and fags wonder why some people watch anime instead of burgertoons

Is the show still family friendly? Post some webms of people losing limbs and heads.

More fan service for me, so they have my seal of approvement!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-31-01-27-38.png (480x854, 274K)

This show out before Trump tho?
(This is remake version like FFVII and Residents Evil 2 remake)

Kuramada was a poor youth who started making manga because he wanted money, he is not working solely for the art, as long as he gets paid to buy his bottles of wine, he is fine.

>That´s an awful amount of faith for something that´s obviously the worst thing to ever be associated with the SS name
You'll be saying that when yet anther new series comes out.
Man these history revisions are hilarious.

>Not even hues liked it and they loved Legend of fucking Sanctuary of all things
Thanks for the laugh.
>Americans didn't like this
>posts a thread full of specis

By Americans you probably mean USA?
They don't like the original either.

Rest of the world on the other hand...

Frankly, after the shit with Vic, I stop trusting ANN

P.S: Vic is the voice actor of Broly from Dragon ball and Ed from fullmetal alchemist

ANN has had retarded articles long before this shit with Vic Mignona started, this only made the casuals notice ANN is not reliable.

netflix is on the brink of death so we wont have to suffer for much longer

"Esmeralda! Don’t leave me!"

Is Lost Canvas kino? The anime is on Netflix in my country and it's rather short so I figured I'd give it a try

>decide to give it a go because I know that Saint Seiya fans basically hate everything that isn't the original
>it actually is that BAD
Why did they think that people wanted to see Seiya fighting tanks and helicopters

Attached: 1495540284082.jpg (800x741, 39K)

LoS composers wasn’t disappointed for me.

guess I will give the original another try when it comes to netflix. third times the charm. it would help greatly if they would make a kai version of the original

Lost Canvas is pretty good, some rabid fanboys shittalk it but imo is the best thing to come out of SS since the original

What if they remake it closer to the manga and everyone had their manga colors?

thats interesting I never bothered to take a look at the manga I hear its a lot more raunchy compared to its tamed anime counterpart and one of the characters had raped someone?

>Why did they think that people wanted to see Seiya fighting tanks and helicopters

Attached: 0191.jpg (770x409, 59K)

>What if they remake it closer to the manga and everyone is a child of Mitsumasa Kido?

Next season Shun will be wondering why she feel so happy around Seiya, like she knew him from a lont time ago...

Attached: saint-seiya-next-dimension-1160365.jpg (800x1245, 134K)

COMPUTADORAS

My ship on original till it sink harder than Taiora when I found she was a he...

CALCULADORAS

So what? Did those TMNT '03 writers do a good job?

Attached: 2003_Shredders.png (1872x760, 890K)

It's official fanfiction, as in everythig is too perfect, it basically took the original characteristics from the Kurumada Gold Saints and made them more likeable into new Gold Saints from centuries before, people like think "fix-fics" are good storytelling.

Example: Death Mask was an asshole Gold Saint in Kurmada's manga, Lost Canvas take that archtetype and makes Manigold, a Cancer Gold Saint who acts almost the same as Death Mask, but he is not a full asshole and villain like in the original; that is "fix-fic" territory.

No.

Manga has more violent scenes since it is an action shounen from the eighties, decapitations and ripping skins off are totally ok.

Because they were too stupid to use a series that actually did that
youtube.com/watch?v=koWkb5zMYdk
youtube.com/watch?v=pTWNY80_WPk
youtube.com/watch?v=zbVWe404HDE

Cada invento nos acerca a la destrucción...

Attached: man.jpg (480x360, 12K)

Holy shit, my fellow treintaañero.

Bronze Power levels:
Ikki > Shun > Seiya > Shiryu > Hyoga

>hyoga being bottom tier
He won most of his matches without getting himself blinded
Ikki > Seiya > Hyoga = Shiryu > Shun

Shun's Nebula Storm is one hit kill. He just doesn't like to use it. But when he uses, it wreak havoc.

>start this shit
>pegasus fantasy is only in english and is changed for pesasus legend for NO REASON, it doesnt even rhyme with the rest of the song

>IN LESS THAN 5 MINUTES OF THE FIRST EPISODE. there are guys with machine guns shooting at a golden knight

this trully was made by americans
because thats what comes to mind when i think saint seiya
>armors
>friendship
>faster than light atacks
>atack helicopters shooting hellfire missiles into a underground bunker

i droped that shit when i saw shina wasnt wearing her mask

just posting superior OP
youtube.com/watch?v=XCbuM8ERmFI

Not to mention the budget CG used. I cringe every time a technique is spammed, complete with the same pose and angle. It's like a cheap PS2 game

do people actually care?

The only remake that should happen is one where the ten bronze knights get some limelight

Attached: 1458655034073.png (229x319, 84K)

Fuck you, this is the best non-latin non-'Los guardianes del universo' song.

youtube.com/watch?v=Es6UdnZRML8

specially if you realize that this song was indeed used on the first toy commercials here in mexico...

Rage views are still views but it won't work a second time

Cool I'll watch. I am starving for content

Can I hope for Poseidon and Hades?

naah, if that faggot is gonna create his own steel saint, he must be your classic PTSD ridden black bald HUEG Marine guy, with a drone system featuring a mantaray-shaped hydroplane, a bald eagle shaped fighter jet and a lion-shaped tank that combine to create his super high armed tacticool Cloth.

>hydra, bear, jackal and unicorn will always be nobodies
Imagine wrestling that Cloth out of other orphans only to be random mooks.

>No Leo Minor
Ban forever BTFO

Attached: 1490069872209.jpg (400x447, 37K)

i tought it was a callback for 80s cartons
it cuts to the special atack montage 20 times per episode

>I cringe every time a technique is spammed, complete with the same pose and angle
that's literally all of seiya, gtfoh, Im starting to think you guys are just talking through nostalgia and none of you have actually went back and read/watch now that you're older`

Of all thing to made as throwbacks, that's the lamest excuse I have ever seen. I don't recall the previous CG movie being this bad, for comparison

im not saying its not stupid im saying it was done on purpose and not for budgetary reasons

Saturday morning anime game-based show?

Attached: 29B25F69-B9F8-439C-9DDD-AC2661209FD0.jpg (900x900, 246K)

What is the target audience for this 2019 "remake" anyway?
>little to no blood
>lots of lores gutted
>army men bro!

americans

rather than target, it's to get hold of the IP

But none of those I have mentioned appeal to burgers.

kek i hope they screw up with the GORDO SAINTO, Netflix studio will explode by sheer force of fujo rage alone

>little to no blood
so soccer mons will not complain
>lots of lore gutted
so newfags can get into the series easier
>army men
soldiers with guns showed in less than 5 minutes of the first episode
first atack showed in the series is fucking against a atack helicopter

all 3 points point to americans

i certainly would love to see an army of fujos going all Area 51 on Netflix or Toei animation.

it's going to be way more streamlined with less filler, which is how I prefer it desu. I'm glad they only covered the important parts of the tournament. Things dragging on for way too long was the original series' biggest weakness imo

Fuck Netflix. If you don't care about physical copies then you should be exclusively pirating.

oh thank god capcom saved us from leting these people get their hands on berserk by sacrificing both Dragons dogma and devil may cry

more popular Netflix originals get DVD releases

>Netflix says giving them donations for digital distribution is "da future"
>Gives their own shows physical releases
Netflix and all other digital distributor execs and higher ups deserve to be publicly executed

Berserk is worse off than SS

can you trully say that after omega?

not him, but fucking YES

2016/2017 were better than this

atleast they were "fatefull" to the source material as shit as the clanking animation was

absolutely, I get why people shit on Omega but it was nowhere NEAR the disaster of the most recent Berserk TV anime

I honestly don't know why people shit on beserk for a cg series it was pretty fast and got the dark feel across and femto was great, though the clang was annoying to hear everytime. I would say its one of the better cg series out there.

Crunchyroll, but only in a few territories like Brazil, Mexico, etc.

works 4th times with bayformers and
still works with ttgo

>ttgo
to be fair after the rage has calmed down either some people still hate the show or do their best to fantisize that they're characters like batmite and its actually pretty good

SIEMPRE LA VERDAD

It's and absolute piece of shit and the (latin) dub suffers from bad translation and performance. The only good thing about this is the ED song.

SIN DUDARLO SALEN A COMBATIR

>the (latin) dub suffers from bad translation and performance
Seiya's VA may be the worse VA I've ever heard and I've watched old school dubs like Garzey's Wings

I genuinelly would have prefered a continuation of this, would love to see the marine generalsasgardian warriors too

It was a Megaman fan that drew this wasn't it?

How this douche went from a filler villain to main antagonist?

Attached: Jango.jpg (640x480, 28K)

he looks like a guy that stole Kurumada’s gf when he was 14

This trash did well? That's disappointing.

>Kurumada
>having a girlfriend

Attached: saints_lul_wat.jpg (576x432, 106K)

I doubt it did well, even with rage views. It's more plausible that some moron at kikeflix convince the board to continue KotZ because the gold saints, taking in consideration how much money everyone involved have made wiht the goldies.

That's because he's some artist's protegee or some shit like that from what I've heard, legitimately sad Seiya's original VA kicked the bucket

He's Gael Garcia Bernal's brother. If you don't know who Gael Garcia Bernal is, google is your friend.

Nah, I know, he's still a shit and I'm still pissed mexican dubbing has gone the drain thanks to starlet voice acting.

Omega genuinely watchable.

I was thinking of giving it a watch one of these days, I have already watched so much trash with SS name on it might as well get over with it

It piss me off this faggot didn't even need the job because nepotism already got him a role on Netflix's La Casa de las Flores, where he plays a role perfect for him, a fag having hardcore gay sex on-camera. That guy definitely born to play fags. He plays Seiya like a fruity hairdresser or something

It's fucking Netflix, everything gets a second season, with extremely rare exceptions.

And then people wonder why Netflix is falling apart. The studios getting a clue isn't helping but the lack of quality control is the final deal.

Oh yes please. I need more episodes about bunny gang war