Worst kiss in anime history

These two are fucking pathetic. They disgust me.

Attached: 1517887393713.jpg (1440x1080, 835K)

That's the point sorta

when kiri kissed ____ in chrysantheum

>kissless virgin complaining about a kiss in a cartoon

It's time for you to commit sudoku.

It's actually a pretty realistic kiss as far as first kisses go. Asuka is kind of attracted to Shinji so of course she's gonna kiss him and at the same time she's kind of embarrassed by it.

>Anno wanted me to grow up and not be a beta like Shinji
>23 already

Attached: 1545991360182.jpg (680x400, 43K)

>Kaworu is a better kisser than Asura - Shinji

Attached: 1545991360167.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Don't be mean to Asura-kun.

Attached: 3b2e7ddd187a948d493373c932ac4f1c.jpg (850x1200, 128K)

there's still time for us, user who am I kidding, we're fucked

You'd freeze up and be awkward if your first kiss had to be with the hottest girl at school

This is how her eating disorder started.

Attached: Meanwhile in Texas.jpg (1440x1080, 215K)

FATSUKA HUNGRY

Just imagine how much better it would be if he put his left arm around her and right hand behind her thigh.

Forcing her onto the table optional

Too lewd. She would chicken out probably

Just imagine sex with Asuka

I have many times

How did it go?

I have never been kissed.

Attached: 1498688207861.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

Want me to change that, user? I want to taste your sweet lips until they become one with mine.

She was the man

Attached: 1520416850066.gif (500x281, 766K)

Shinji has great luck
>touches Rei's boob and she turns out tone of his mother and is Lilith
>Asuka kisses him, hates him and also dies
>Misato kissses him and dies
>Kaworu confesses to him and dies

Attached: 1562916609463.png (600x800, 270K)

We could start with little kisses with you sitting on my lap before we moved onto the long, warm and lewd kisses.

I wonder if Rei would have done anything if Shinji kissed her when he fell on top of her.

Rei may act emotionless but she can reaction to human things once in a while. See: when Shinji says she cleans like a mother and when Shinji talks shit about Gendo.

I'd say maybe she would be would like "what the fuck Ikari-kun?"

Or the other way, if she realized he was giving her all the control and she really wanted to bully him, she could have bitten him and gotten her tongue in.

Attached: like watching tarantulas fuck.webm (800x600, 2.67M)

Evangelion came out 32 years ago.

iktf

Attached: 1562795928947.png (376x376, 93K)

>shinji
>beta

Attached: 6.jpg (793x720, 172K)

Would this have been better or worse?

Attached: 1543906931487.webm (960x720, 1.55M)

i didn't get this. was asuka pretending to be asleep or did she sleep walk into shinji's bed?

Problematic without consent but Asuka would've liked it if she found out.

already
ha ha I didn't post in this thread already did I ha ha ha ha ha ha

Attached: HB.jpg (400x300, 42K)

she'd probably just say "why are you doing that"
he'd be better off falling tongue-first into her blue snatch

if she actually got horny she'd be a fuckbeast of pure id

Mostly asleep. She got up to pee, stumbled back to where she'd gotten used to sleeping for the past week, and got into the futon she saw there and was immediately dreaming again.

plus she'd probably take a gesture like that as shinji showing that he's more 'adult' than her and her own discomfort would be another crushing blow to her self-image, maybe even more than a lack of reciprocation

If Shinji was capable of it, I'd like to see him not get off her immediately and play with her breast a little, and maybe try to put his other hand between her legs. He at least should have tried coming back more often around that time to see more.

>if she actually got horny she'd be a fuckbeast of pure id
I'm basing this on my decades of deep philosophical examination of evangelion lore.

Rei would fuck the way the dummy plugs fight.

Yeah she was cool with literally anything he was going to do, him freaking out about the situation was literally the only problem there.

It was unexpected though, I sympathise with him.

what is this from

Being unexpected, maybe I could understand the first time, but after realizing she doesn't care that's one good reason to start visiting her more often.

boku no piko

I agree with you completely on that part.
Someone should tell him.

It would be nice to have in another remake but with a better Shinji.

what's that exactly?

I thought it was very cute

Attached: 1562652674756.gif (500x578, 2M)

Kinda seems like that's the entire premise of the universe

the greatest story ever told

>around that time
Ramiel arrives that same day. By the end of that Shinji's gotten that Rei's like him if he'd really meant the sad things he said to Misato a little ago and nobody offered to let her quit.

He should've hugged her

Having sex with your relatives doesn't count.

why not

This, they all have issues by design
You aren't supposed to idolize their sick personalities

Attached: 1564516010578m.jpg (767x1024, 73K)

Stop being a faggot and become strong with us
>>/fit/

Who's got the rape face pic from eoe

This is the exact idea that went through the heads of countless fanfic writers.

Asuka has more test in her clit dick than shinji has in his entire body

Attached: 1564276065021.png (306x285, 126K)

She can't handle the bantz, though

Attached: Asuka gets bullied.jpg (444x3222, 1.29M)

physical appearance doesn't matter for men

Wait until you're old enough to have fathered the majority of Yea Forums.

She thinks she does find out. She thinks he did it at the end of the episode and when she still hasn't moved out at the start of the next one.

Ohhh boy. This is trouble for me since I happen to be attracted to anime girls. I can’t stand seeing them kiss other guys.

Attached: 817C03FA-80E2-4705-8D53-55E3B8F63E4F.jpg (459x845, 91K)

how? the awkwardness and asuka running off upset are definitely not cute

Your body is a physical representation of your self worth
It's sad for a man to grow old not ever knowing physical fitness
It's time to be the change you wish to see in yourself

Attached: 1564066469713.gif (300x168, 655K)

>other guys
>Shinji

>/fit/
>strong
dyel?

He’s a guy
He’s a guy

Kaji, Kaworu, and Toji were too powerful to be onscreen together otherwise they would've patrolled the entire cast.

If Shinji just kissed her back for real the entire story would change and EoE is possibly avoided. Literally just had to put his arm around her and she and her facade of 'maturity' would melt like ice.

Shinji you fuck

Attached: 59238687_p0.jpg (745x1052, 354K)

>bunch of horny virgin man children lusting after 14 year olds with deep emotional traumas

Damn am I glad ive mostly fixed myself from being a degenerate weeb into a more self actualized weeb

Attached: 1443901368885.jpg (600x604, 52K)

>durrr if Shinji was a different character the story would be different!
Why are Asukafags so fucking stupid?

Attached: 1563818090774.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

That hit close home

Attached: 1560030940282.jpg (145x145, 33K)

its delusional to think asuka would just drop her emotional armor if she got what she wanted out of a goading, dishonest pretense. she might even double down on the mature act if she could validate and reinforce it by acting as the adult leading shinji along and all that.

and anyway any relationship they got into would be codependent and mildly dysfunctional at best. it probably would help a bit, any emotional support structure is better than none after all, but it wouldn't touch either of their deeper issues and the traumas of the later episodes would still cut to the bone.

Congratulations

>tfw if instead of Misato, Rei and Asuka it had been Kaji, Kaworu and Toji to deal with Shinji during instrumentality he'd have emerged from LCL as a turbo chad

Attached: ohfug.jpg (550x811, 63K)

If chainsawman gets an anime you won't be saying that anymore.

I'm a Misatofag with Asuka as a close second. You're right though it's not very realistic in context of the characters and their personalities at the time of the episode. Just fanwanking.

She wouldn't have completely dropped her facade she puts on but it would definitely help their relationship as pilots/friends since they both were able to be honest with themselves and another for one of the first times, even if her pretense involved some plausible deniability for Shinji just as much as herself. It would help them build rapport for when Shinji overtakes her in sync rate and the other shit that happens.

Considering her real desire which she could never admit to herself was wanting somebody to be with her and protect her, as she states blatantly word for word in EP25, getting that from Shinji may have let her guard down along enough to make that realization instead of repress it. Or she could just double down like you said, out of fear of being so reliant on another person and getting burnt again despite what just happened.

Shinji is afraid and intimidated of Asuka, and of women in general, he would never hold her or initiate something.
This is why he's infinitely more comfortable around boys and opens up much quicker with them.