I like Hi Score Girl, but I hate how Haruo just wants to suck Ono's dick all the time when Hidaka is clearly best girl

I like Hi Score Girl, but I hate how Haruo just wants to suck Ono's dick all the time when Hidaka is clearly best girl.

Attached: high-score-girl.jpg (568x416, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1128416
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/1017466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I prefer Hidaka too but Haruo isn't your self-insert.
Also manga translation fucking never

We'll never know how it ends till Netflix milks it to death like Black Mirror.

And at least Hidaka fukkin talks

Remind me again as to why the autistic bitch returned to Japan after 3 years, only to be summoned back to LA again in less than 2 years after that.

I really hate the style, reminds me of code lyoko. It's a shame, because I grew up in a similar scenario, replace the top tier machines with cheap bootlegs and cute girls with sweaty mexicans. Normally, I'd have eaten that shit up in a heartbeat.

Who's the best girl in this show; Haruo's mom or Ono's big sis?

Attached: hsgirls.jpg (800x500, 81K)

MOOGAAAH

Attached: 1545252731899.jpg (540x545, 27K)

You just don't get it.

wait what? is this an ova?

Ono's big sis

Yeah, they released a three part ova iirc as a prelude to season 2

yeah, and 3 of them

Hidaka wasting herself on Haruo really hurts me. Self inserting aside, the guy was a fucking loser until he started to get serious with Ono.

here
nyaa.si/view/1128416
and here's some slightly better subs
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/1017466

>Also manga translation fucking never
You don't have to tell me man. It's in my slowly increasing number of followed manga that have been dropped by scanlators with no sign of anybody else picking them up.

>manga translation fucking never
just kill me right now

Attached: 1391527059074.gif (400x300, 2.13M)

>till Netflix milks it to death like Black Mirror
Doesn't Netflix have a general policy of giving shows only 2 seasons unless they're Black Mirror/Stranger Things levels of popular?

house of cards was insanely popular at a time and had 5 seasons and was getting a 6th but this is probably exception to the rule so in general they do have a 2 season rule unless it does extremely well

>Hidaka is clearly best girl
The only thing clear here is your shit taste

>want to watch this show
>saw a scene where they're playing street fighter 2
>fucking hate street fighter and anyone who pretends they're good at anything for being good at shit unbalanced capcom fighting games
>haven't watched the anime

Attached: ss+(2015-01-12+at+09.33.56).jpg (392x475, 58K)

>fucking hate street fighter and anyone who pretends they're good at anything for being good at shit unbalanced capcom fighting games
Autism fascinates me.

haha my cute autistic waifu that punches and bites me and never says a word. she's sooooo good at fighting games lmao she's so quirky i love her!!!!!