Berserk

Realistically speaking, how much money would be needed to fund a faithful to the source material and well made anime adaption of Berserk, where the narrative at least reaches the point when Guts dons the Berserker armor?
If you had that money and were to choose a studio for this task, which one would you pick?
Also, how many episodes would you estimate were necessary for this?

Attached: 60659864_p0.jpg (644x700, 367K)

the '97 series was perfect because it was mostly colored panels from the manga with minimal animation

I mean, you're not entirely wrong. Still, the Black Swordsman arc was missing.

needless to say I would wholeheartedly trust OLM to adapt as much of berserk as possible

It's problem is that even though it is a masterpiece in every sense of the word it is nowhere near a mainstream product and as such would not get the ratings/bd sales/toy sales needed for such a massive endeavor.

For a perfect adaptation it would cost at least 3 times the amount for, say, Shingeki no Kyojin.

>toy sales
Isn't Berserk merchandise doing fairly well?

Attached: prime1_SK_wonfes2019.jpg (1280x1600, 581K)

Berserk is like one of the most known manga's in the west,why isn't it the same with nips?

Enough money to make a time travel machine, then travel to the 90's and fund a cel-based adaptation with OVA like features.

A faithful adaptation could not fix the manga being 90% shit,

fuck off faggot

Kill yourself,Whispershit.

Attached: 1497129803304.png (495x265, 133K)

Does Skull Knight operate outside of the currents of causality?

No. Nobody does.
t.Idea of evil

But, IOE-san, then what is up with the Behelits SK essentially took out of the cycle of fate by forging them into a sword?

That also is within the current. Everything is going according to cake.

>Hawk of Light will be the saviour of mankind
>it's not Griffith
>cover of volume 20 shows the demon infant glowing with light
>Guts and Casca will try to rescue their son and as a result defeat Griffith
>their child being the root of Griffith's downfall makes him the saviour of mankind
Dare I say, kino?

Attached: Berserk_v20_p001a.jpg (1009x1400, 317K)

FPBP, nothing will top '97 unfortunately

jebait detected

Attached: 452[1].jpg (600x600, 44K)

>tfw need roughly 8000 dollars to buy one statue of each character that prime1 has made of Berserk

Attached: 1497026400263.gif (500x375, 1.86M)

200 episodes

It's a shame if it ever got that kind of adaptation it wouldn't have the care and talent that went into Berserk, even if the people making it were actually skilled

Berserk 97*

Maybe Netflix will buy the rights to animate Berserk. Do you guys think Adi Shankar is up for the task?, that guy never stops to promote himself as the right person to animate Berserk. I haven't watched any of his works, but I remember how good was the 97' adaptation and how the team involved in that were really interested on keep working with this manga, it's such a shame they couldn't. The movies weren't bad either, it would have been so nice to see at least the black swordsman arc animated.

this guy gets it

None of those paintings were from the manga.

like three fiddy

All I want is for berserk to get a new episode each week and have good animation and just follow the damn story. 300 plus episodes of good story and good animation that's all we fucking need

1 million dollars per episode, probably.

Adapting all the currently released chapters would probably be around 90 episodes. So 90 million dollars.

>Netflix

Attached: 1546083729343.png (518x644, 220K)

I think he could do it, although they would skip the lost children arc again. No lolis bro