Multiple dropped plots, Alien? Baby? Rohan? Guy with the hair who saved Josuke?

>Multiple dropped plots, Alien? Baby? Rohan? Guy with the hair who saved Josuke?
>Poorly developed villain
>Joesph character assassination again!
>numerous plotholes such as how Kira has no idea what the bow is even or what stands are even though his dad bought it
>asspulls - Oh yeah I'm sure Kira thought a raspy voice sounded just like his dad

Friendly reminder that Part 4 is a steaming pile of garbage.

Attached: JosukeProfile.png (567x1006, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/why-do-ore-ore-phone-scams-continue-despite-so-many-warnings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Guy with the hair who saved Josuke?
brainlet

It's called "bizzare adventures" for a reason

Attached: FB_IMG_1542644811345.jpg (674x960, 82K)

Bizarre is not the same as good.

lmao dude don't think about it it's bizarre bro, araki's a genious

>Joseph character assassination
Do you really think the guy who's whole thing is underhanded tricks and sneaky plans to get an advantage wouldn't have women on the side if he knew he could get away with it?

Define "good"

Everything is extremely convenient.

>Josuke's power conveniently works whatever the way he needs it to
>Crazy Diamond manages to fix Hayato after being blown to pieces, even with it being stated that it can't bring back the dead
>A ghost girl is conveniently there to help the MCs whenever they need information. (Kira could have been introduced in so many ways, why pull out an unexplained completely random ghost?)
>Echoes pulls an evolution out of its ass whenever needed
>Kira conveniently getting the cat stand with an ability that's conveniently convenient to him
>Kira pulling Bites the Dust out of his ass
>Echoes being able to prevent Kira from using Bites the Dust. (I honestly thought the click shit Kira did with his hand was purely symbolic, but that's not the problem, couldn't he have done it with his other hand?)
>Hayato is more mature than someone his age should be and ended up being a major player against Kira for that fact (while his grown ass mother is a clueless retard).

>wants to add dio
>writes out the idea
>wants to add dio in part 5
>writes it out
>hints at dio in part 6
>writes out
>part 7
>here is your dio!

Just FUCKING ADD DIO

>>asspulls - Oh yeah I'm sure Kira thought a raspy voice sounded just like his dad
That made sense though. He was hiding in Josuke's pocket so he had to whisper and it is way harder to tell people's voice apart when whispering

>Friendly reminder that Part 4 is a steaming pile of garbage
Yes. Even for slice of life standars.

>Oh yeah I'm sure Kira thought a raspy voice sounded just like his dad
>Kira gave 0 fucks for his old man, he barely recognizes his voice
I wonder if the faggot even cried a little when his parents died.

Attached: Cr_2PEtW8AApxgq.jpg (308x439, 24K)

>Alien? Baby? Rohan? Guy with the hair who saved Josuke?
What makes these "dropped plot point"?

the most common scam in Japan is whenre people call random people pretending to be their son asking for money and it often works, jap voices all sound the same

japantoday.com/category/features/kuchikomi/why-do-ore-ore-phone-scams-continue-despite-so-many-warnings

how the fuck was rohan a dropped plot?

Attached: YOU are the super retard.png (418x325, 112K)

Part 6 >>>>>>>>>>> Part 4

>only the baby plot was dropped, the rest doesn't matter
>it's just a normal serial killer
>it's literally joseph but senile
>not a plothole

The phone one is the only item in your retard brainlet list that was an actual problem.

Weird. I actually liked part 4 over previous ones due to not having some world ending villain that needed to be stopped. Moriah felt pretty cool and well explored vs the constant jumping around in locations in previous parts.

Josuke was neat guy and felt less autistic than Jotaro but definitely not as good as Joseph.

Josuke and Okuyasu's Cozy Murder Mystery Adventure : Diamond is not Crash

Part 4 is good because, despite being simple MOTW stuff, it doesn't really feel like it at all. As the other user said, Morioh is a well-explored place that hosts a bunch of neat characters and their stories. Makes up for the bungled second half imo

There's lots of bizarre plots because they live in a crazy noisy bizarre town you faggot. Everything being weird is the appeal of it.

Slice of life. It has a slightly different tone than SDC.

How is the second half bungled?

I just finished part 7 this morning, and felt that alternate world Diego with The World was... Mixed. On the whole, I don't like it at all, but I did like the way Lucy took him out.

Lucy was based

Everything with Dio replicated OG universe DIO, instead of George he killed his wife for money, competed with and beat Johnny at everything, the only difference is that he wasnt actively working against Jonathan. He got scary monsters from Ferdinan, but he is the same Dio and will get the world naturally because of his innate desire for control. Even his comeback makes sense in retrospect, he got cut is half just like in the tower, but when he dies its Lucy(Erina) taking his head instead of Dios head taking Jonathans body.

I love part 4 but I really was shocked that the guy with Josuke's hair never came up. Once Bites the Dust was introduced I was convinced that Josuke would be launched into the past or something but there's just nothing to it in the end

Joseph isn't senile. The ending states that he miraculously returned to his old self after he left Japan. He was only putting on the senile old man act to curry sympathy with Josuke

Are you really upset that 80 year-old Joseph isn’t the same funny meme man that he was when he was 18? Are you the same person you were when you were 10?

Post it.

>Alien?
He's an acquaintance and they hang out sometimes. Why does there need to be more?
>Baby?
The mother was probably killed by Kira so she was adopted into the Joestar family.
>Rohan?
But he appears throughout the series, what's the issue?
Legitimate dropped plot point since Araki didn't want to do time travel yet
>Poorly developed villain
I disagree
Oh no, an old man is senile

The jojo fanbase just acknowledges part 4 as fanfiction.
>check out my cool OC, he's joseph son after he cheated on his wife. He might be a nice guy, but he'll get super mad and strong if you insult his hair! Also his stand is stronger than Star Platinum
yuck

>Legitimate dropped plot point since Araki didn't want to do time travel yet
retard

Retard

nice argument shithead

dilate

it’s a shounen ofc there are plot holes
>guy with the hair
He set it up for bites the dust but threw it out

go back to Yea Forums you fucking subhuman

That's a headcanon.

Retard

>Alien
You dont understand the appeal of comedic episodes i guess and in the end it was a stand anyway and he was a freak, but how would you know you didnt pay attention anyway
>Baby
Same as above, and how do you implement a invisible baby into the group and establish it as a own person? His story was completed
>Rohan
What does that even mean? He appeared multiple times and had his own fights and again you just didnt pay attention, Rohan didnt want to spend his time with Josuke and Okuyasu and hated them he only liked Koichi and only wanted to live quietly
>Guy with the hair who saved Josuke
You cant be serious

Yeah, thats barely the least believable thing Joseph has ever done.

sneed

Doesn't the man look exactly like Josuke simply because Koichi is the one telling the story if I remember correctly? It makes sense that in Koichi's mind they would look the same, but that doesn't necessarily mean that the man WAS Josuke or even looks exactly like him.

Explain who the pompadour hero is then, instead of being a cunt

A random hero.

It was me

Space Dandy

Don't forget the worst aspect of DIU: Koichi

I have no idea why everyone seems to love Koichi so much. He's an obnoxious goody two shoes who is always about to shit his pants, yet every main character wanks him off constantly

Koichi is the embodiment of part 4's character schizophrenia problem.

A wounded man comes out of nowhere during a snow storm, has at the very least the same hair as Josuke has later, saves them, then disappears. When Josuke's mom asks around, no one in the area ever saw him or knew who he was. In a story with time fuckery, that's a dead giveaway, it was gonna be Josuke but the plot got dropped.

But while Bites the Dust rewinds time, that doesn't really line up with the way Bites the Dust works at all. Are there any official sources that Araki was planning this and dropped it? I hear it spread everywhere all the time but I've never seen an interview where he says this outright.

I mean what the fuck was Araki thinking when he made Koichi, he is generic as fuck. Yasuho is so much better than him

It was just a delinquent who did the right thing. There's no deep meaning to it.

Nope, Araki disproved that theory. It was just a good Samaritan to reflect the Golden Heart of Morioh theme.

He was senile but the baby changed something in him. What is up to speculation

H E A D C A N O N

He probably hadn't nailed down what Bites the Dust was gonna do exactly at the time. He plays it by ear with a lot of stand powers. Look at how many times Gold Experience changed powers.

Then why was he wounded? Why did no one else in the area see him or know him? Why did he disappear and where did he go?

Bullshit, it was meant to be Josuke. Araki dropped the plotline and the samaritan explanation is just an excuse because he couldn't be arsed to write a proper explanation.

That's what I thought. I always felt that the man being a stranger made a lot more sense both thematically and story-wise.
>my wife found out I cheated on her and have an illegitimate son
>I am a multimillionaire and she can absolutely clean me out in a divorce
>pretend to be "senile" to get her to feel sympathy for me
>go to Morioh to meet illegitimate son
>keep the senile act up so Jotaro won't tell my wife I was faking it, also so my son will be more open to bond with me
>end up with a baby to take care of, realize I have to "snap out of it" and quit the senile act since I have to raise this child now
That's just my headcanon but it makes a lot of sense for Joseph to be at least exaggerating his mental state based on the situation he's in.

Or it was a kind delinquent like the author himself intended and you're making shit up because you want it to be something more.

then why add details like being wounded or being completely unknown to the people in the area? It's an evident set up that Araki either forgot or changed his mind about. You're too stupid to see where the plotline was going and to recognize that it's a big fucking flaw in the middle of your favorite Jojo part.

Why is it so hard to believe that a guy got injured in a heavy snowstorm? Besides, we don't see the objective appearance of the delinquent pushing the car anyways since we are only told the story through Koichi, who has no idea what this guy looked like other than he had a school uniform and had a pompadour, which was a common hairstyle for delinquents at the time. Besides, when you entertain the false idea of "it's a setup for Bites the Dust", you question what the hell would Kira even gain from sending Josuke this far back in time, and why would he even send him to that point in time to begin with. It's stupid and makes no sense.

Because I can notice foreshadowing when I see it you twat.
Like I said before, Araki changes plans all the time, many stands change the way they work suddenly and it's never brought up, he clearly was setting up Bites the Dust working in some other way but then he decided against it, and didn't bother addressing the dangling plot thread, just excused it with "it was a random guy". He probably didn't even remember until someone asked him.

He's a terribly sloppy writer, stop pretending he's a master of themes or something. He's weird, creative and entertaining, which is why we love him, but he's inconsistent as fuck.

A guy in a snowstorm would have frostbite or something, he wouldn't be bleeding. It's weirdly specific.

I don't see why Araki would lie or make excuses about a supposed dropped plot line. You're reading too much into a backstory, it's just there to explain Josuke's hair trigger.

For fuck's sake, he even had the same wounds as Josuke during the last fight with Kira. Araki probably dropped the idea at the last minute.

Stop making excuses for the shitty way Araki works.

No he didn't, Josuke was impaled with wood in the abdomen and leg. Stop implying Araki thinks that far ahead.

>blood from the mouth
Wow, its fucking nothing

Why do you take rumors to be fact? Do you also think that Jolyne was gonna be a lesbian but the editors said no and that’s why Araki changed Anasui’s gender?