Are people so uneducated that they actually think this...

Are people so uneducated that they actually think this? I was under the impression it was common knowledge that anime studios were piss poor.

Attached: enido71.png (989x532, 70K)

Twitter is where all the pseudo intellectuals post beacuse they consider themselves to be very knowledgable in a given field. Hence why all the Sakugaboorutards use it aswell. Don't pay North Americans and Spics and attention.

>piss poor
I don't think they are piss poor, but it is not that profitable business unless you hit a jackpot here and there.

Kill yourself.

What's your problem with people running Sakugabooru? Seething over AnimeAjay's success?

wtf are you talking about? are you illiterate? he's right, the majority of anime studios are poor. the question is why so many people think otherwise

People just assume that anime is Japanese Disney, and since Disney is swimming in cash, so must all of these anime studios.

It isn't. The question is whether or not what this cuck stated is news to people.
Design school dropouts who misuse terms, lack knowledge in all fields they choose to address, write terribly misinformed blogs, yet have a huge following of gullible retards in the west
>AnimeAjay
Literally who?

considering how the vast majority of people online refer to good-looking animation or art as "high budget", i don't know why you would think it isn't.

It's a poverty medium to turn labour and time into money without much capital. Strange they seem to spend so much on original performed music though.

Why the fuck is the retard mod ignoring this thread?

Attached: 1542233119183.png (720x720, 435K)

This. When the grandiose Violet Evergarden was showcased people made memes saying they could literally smell the budget.

Because the guy has a KusoAnus avatar.

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Yes, most of Yea Forums was born after 2000 and therefore has limited education

Unless you are Shaft and hit jackpot twice.

same old story
normies bullshitting normies

>A lot of people think that ...
Translation
I thought that ... and now amazed by this "new" knowledge, I will pretend to be a smart guy to recover my sense of self-worth

I love twitter screencap threads!

>only around 5
>which is like half of the studios that actually consistently produce something

Because it pertains to anime dumb newfag. Anime is an industry. We allow scanlation threads, draw threads etc..

It shouldn't be a problem at all considering they allow stuff like this;

sad but true

yet they still managed too die sadly

based projecting retard

This thread needs more basedjak

Twitter screencaps aren't anime you fucking Yea Forumstard newfag, go back there.