Shingeki no Kyojin

>But it's a curse, a condemnation, like an act of provocation, to have been aroused from not being, to have been conjured up from a clot of dirt and hay and lit on fire and sent stumbling among the rocks and bones of this ruthless earth to weep and worry and wreak havoc and ponder little more than the impending return to oblivion, to invent hopes that are as elaborate as they are fraudulent and poorly constructed, and that burn off the moment they are dedicated, if not before, and are at best only true as we invent them for ourselves or tell them to others, around a fire, in a hovel, while we all freeze or starve or plot or contemplate treachery or betrayal or murder or despair of love, or make daughters and elaborately rejoice in them so that when they are cut down even more despair can be wrung from our hearts, which prove only to have been made for the purpose of being broken. And worse still, because broken hearts continue beating.

Attached: D8JFBwZXkAABH_7.jpg (1200x755, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iXoKA7IILrY?t=125
boards.fireden.net/
yaboylevi.tumblr.com/post/186540123481/the-heroes-dilemmas-snk-final-exhibition-once
youtube.com/watch?v=FlYJYNJDHVc
strawpoll.me/18209415/r
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1Pd9oojdM
youtube.com/watch?v=wggTsCHXn94
twitch.tv/thefinalrumbling/clip/WimpySourCasetteKappa?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can't stop Abe.

Attached: 1559999588112.jpg (1104x689, 195K)

>Cute and canon but not in a pedo way*

chapters 120 and 121 will be erehisu flashback.

if you were trapped in the paths dimension with gabi for eternity, what kind of things would you do erenbros?

Attached: 1547392188335.gif (500x281, 932K)

spoilers when?

8 days

>EHmod is here

>Gabipedo
Leave Eren alone pedo

Look for Historia.

It's an Eren chapter.

Attached: 1563915143679.jpg (936x1080, 346K)

>Eren chapter

Attached: 3285335.jpg (538x529, 209K)

Frieda a cute

RAPE RAPE RAPE

Vaginas in the blue version confirmed

Attached: 28954a67-d1b3-4c28-9555-4e654444578f.png (662x745, 594K)

sex with Gabo and Hans

>I WILL suck Zeke’s cock.
>I WILL choke on his balls.
>I WILL massage his dick with the tip of my tongue
>I WILL let our erect penises touch each other.
>I WILL stimulate his prostate with my tongue.
>I WILL suck on his sensitive nipples.
>I WILL fuck myself on his cock.
>I WILL receive all of his cum in my face.
>And I WILL love it.

Attached: Beautiful human being.png (640x668, 612K)

ew

Please do not lewd Jiiku.

Attached: EAhyI_VXUAAcZ7S (1).jpg (2048x1151, 162K)

>tfw no goth Mikasa waifu

Attached: 1356808527902.png (356x333, 127K)

This is why we need the BAsp*c

/snk/ will not be swayed by the shilling of (((ANTI-NATALISTS)))

Attached: 1563168296489.jpg (1058x779, 459K)

Why can't everybody just be happy?

Attached: Futonmin sad.png (975x768, 553K)

Old Eren > Nu-Eren

Attached: EASIx-QU8AA5YZd.jpg (225x291, 27K)

>Erenpedos

Fuck off

t. Armongpedo

Are you sure? She seems kind of crazy

Attached: High School AU 2.jpg (1528x1146, 862K)

Are you ready for Detective Hange to unveil the mystery in the next chapter?

Attached: D_7PrbZU0AETYlU.jpg (1341x1438, 203K)

Hobo Eren > all Erens

Attached: 103-17.png (905x1300, 429K)

How can she even do that when she has to take care of her injured husband miles away from everything?

I do miss when he was all "Kill all the titans"

Attached: 1559402031920.jpg (848x1199, 141K)

Implications of this page?

Attached: armindream.jpg (500x810, 169K)

Bert's cuckingness infecting Armong

No

Attached: Futonmin tearful.jpg (1200x1200, 322K)

Poor innocent little Armin is now cursed by having to carry the most destructive titan power

he connected with Berthold and understood his sorrow

Bert is pissed that he lost his titan to Armong

Attached: B431B782-4777-4026-B27B-D14FF9243FAE.jpg (640x640, 98K)

She can take care of him and investigate Eren's schemes at the same time.

Attached: D9WhF4NU8AIWXzA.png (497x700, 167K)

The design of the titan is transitioning from Bert's to Armin's

Ouch according to the AArchives this appeared in december after that famous 112 chapter. Coincidence?

Attached: Jeanbo.png (682x708, 483K)

>mfw rereading the archives when the marley arc started
>threads are full of brainlet faggots who don't understand what's going on and call it shit

Attached: large.jpg (750x940, 51K)

Implications of this page?

Attached: 1490914996828.png (421x443, 155K)

The CT knows it will die with Armin

Attached: 0085-003.jpg (1067x1600, 405K)

>Hiding behind Jean
Don't do that, stick to images of Zeke

>I CRY FOR YOU IN A DREAM
youtu.be/iXoKA7IILrY?t=125 2:05
this song and Ymir Fritz watching him in the paths comes to mind even though it seems to be about Historia. She looks like she regrets ever making the deal.

Attached: 1559947290063.jpg (587x762, 272K)

Reminder that half the Marley arc could disappear and nothing would be affected.

Mikasa es cuck casa

Mikasa is having a nightmare

Attached: 97723923-ED2C-447B-B7BD-D9E54AB5F993.jpg (480x800, 69K)

i fffffffffffuckin love REINER!

How is hongobongoloid's jaw so robust and her neck so built bros.

Attached: 1538796906323.jpg (356x768, 151K)

They get worse later with the Paradisfags calling everything shit because their characters aren't onscreen, the grim reminder deniers, the Bertfag and Anniefags pissed off that Reiner isn't thinking about them all the time, the birth of the Gabipedo and the animeonlys returning after 4 years of absence

You're a faggot and probably a paradis devil as well
oh my fucking GOD I can NOT wait for the Marley (aka BEST) arc to get adapted so all those losers get BTFO once again

Because she is a he.

Attached: 1561572296345.jpg (900x960, 91K)

We know Eren

Attached: 1E5C1E3B-DB2E-4886-ACC9-9D0459FB816F.jpg (700x988, 214K)

Because Hongoloid is a man

... why do people draw shit like this?

>Eren was killed by this

Attached: 109-27.jpg (2037x3056, 2.89M)

EH has always been endgame

Yeah, Falco isn't actually balding

Attached: FG 109.jpg (547x516, 84K)

Historia was fucked by farmerCHAD

>killed
brainlet

The "God of Destruction" essence of Ymir Fritz is crying over being possessed by talkmin the globohomolist, bowlcut haired, shota twink peacecuck when it could have been held by the Aryan Übermensch CHADwin Smith, the 183 cm 95 KG+ Stalwart of an man that would have likely never allowed Eren to go rogue or let Yelena get a vice grip on Paradis' testicles

Attached: 1558635408368.png (600x400, 261K)

Shingekibros, I just caught up to the manga and I have four questions:

1) I get Titan shifters create mini-nukes when they transform but I feel like this was only a thing late onto the series. I remember Eren and Bert attempting to/transforming next to people and not killing them.

2) Why didnt Eren and Zeke rumble when they met in the flashback?

3) I understand King Cuck enforced his will on all the other royals after him...but how? What makes this dude so significant that his memories can affect the wills of the others and why wouldn't the other kings have this much power?

4) When did Eren start caring about Historia THIS much? I wonder if it's Frieda influencing his subconscious.

cringe

1. Seems like the Colossal's thing specifically, rather than a matter of a large titan shifter being too big and blowing everything away.
2. They were in Marley.
3. PATHS.
4. Don't know exactly.

>Jojofags
Cringe

Attached: 1560294028507.jpg (436x560, 56K)

>2) Why didnt Eren and Zeke rumble when they met in the flashback?
Zeke has to be in titan form, but really, nobody knows yet.

>4) When did Eren start caring about Historia THIS much?
Nobody knows, again. Would be weird to see Eren waifufagging but a lot can happen in 4 years.

Was Eren getting his head blown off another Claymore reference?

Is Zeke going to put Eren's head inside him now?

Attached: eren got rekt.png (704x400, 129K)

>2. They were in Marley.
If the implication is that Eren needs to be near the titans to control them, then how does he intend to rumble the world?

>Zeke has to be in titan form
No, they were in enemy territory/it wasn't the correct time.

>1. Seems like the Colossal's thing specifically, rather than a matter of a large titan shifter being too big and blowing everything away.
Colt died because he was too close to Falco. The HUGE explosion is Colossal exclusive but getting close to any mid-transformation is dangerous.

Didn't Zeke's teacher say that the founding titan can control other Eldians from "anywhere"?

Based Pieckchad, destroy the Hongoloids

It still wasn't the correct moment, they needed/wanted to be on paradis.

Sure is a good thing Eren didn't do a full transformation when he blocked the cannon shot, or Armin and Mikasa would have been fried.

But why? What would change by waiting?

>4)
Eren being troubled about caring about Historia because of outside influence like how he's troubled about Armin caring about Annie because of outside influence is a good point against EH. Thanks

>I die for literally nothing

Attached: Colt_Grice_character_image.png (550x550, 274K)

>twitter.com/BlastITA_/status/1146929093054730241
Good theory.

For cheap drama, Colt should have helped get shifter for his brother

I would be okay with that to be desu

Post dated images

Attached: 0lu9sfc0f7r11.jpg (960x730, 76K)

>good point against EH
>when he's only received one trivial memory from Frieda as far as we've seen
Desperate

I imagine it'd be chaos if he just did it at complete random and the people in Shiganshina were caught off guard. Plus, that's prior to Marley's military being crippled.

Random Based

He died showing he was a good onii-chan

It's funny that some retards still think ''Yeagerbros will save the world''.
ZEfags are brainlets.

I thought nosefags were bros, Sneed?

But Falco will be traumatized when he knows he burned his brother to death

>Reminder that Reiner and Bert transformed with Eren like 2 feet away and nothing happened to him.
I don't think Isayama planned out the intricacies that early to be quite honest. But it's fine, nobody's perfect.

reminder that next chapter will feature levi and hange

Attached: 1.png (941x62, 7K)

Maybe by not being in enemy territory gave them security.
If they did it right there, you had the WH, the Armored, the Cart and the Jaw to hunt you down.
They would've been exposed way before Willy declared war on Eren and Paradis, and this seemed to be quite important for Eren's plan.

Fukkatsu will publish chapter 120 this time on the Mangadex?

Based Random Basedposter.

You mean Yelena?

Based random based post-
Hey!

So Frieda was a dyke who wanted to impregnate Historia ?

here's a (you) to fuck up your shit, ctrl+f user

it's pretty easy to assume he has seen more than what we've seen during the 4 year time skip, desperate EHtard

>I wonder if it's Frieda influencing his subconscious.
This would be a good way to explain why Eren became such a waifufag, but it would go against the theme of freedom. Eren being controlled by anybody at this point in time would be detrimental to his character.

What would have happened if the mad man had done it?

Attached: 7CB518AA-CD13-49AC-8ED5-96CDD76F3074.jpg (2208x1242, 164K)

Hongoloid doesn't belong to the nose club, xe is more disgusting than whorestoria

>sperglose seething to the point of incoherent schizo rambling
The fuck is globohomolist

Eren could see that wanting to impregnate a Reiss is influence from Grisha who has also done that before

Not him, but it would explain why he's so protective. Nothing stopping him from having his own feelings for Historia. She was the first girl he's shown to acknowledge thanks to the cave scenario, IIRC.

Not him but by that time Eren spent more time with Historia, Eren is the one to judge

It sucks. Poor Falco, he doesn't deserve this

Seriously, they would have all died, even Reiner. What the hell.

Attached: 1558011053201.png (500x505, 65K)

>it would explain why he is so protective
He saved Armin (originally Historia) and protected Mikasa, he was always like that.

All Falco cares about is Gabo's pussy. He had already ditched his brother to go kill himself with Gabi and he got titanized looking at Gabi instead of hugging his brother back.

Those are his childhood friends. I don't think would go far enough to jeopardize the entire race for Historia. That's too selfish even for him.

Reiner was in soldier mode, so he couldn't rely on him to save them.

Why do you want points against EH? It's not like that would help EM to resurrect

Maybe he likes her

What does Rod Reiss do after learning his last child was nuked?

But Grisha wanted to remove the entire Reiss bloodline from the face of the earth

>Frieda's sisterly love for Historia made Eren a waifufag
Unless you believe in the siscon meme I don't see how that works or is equivalent. Plus it's not like we didn't get an entire arc explaining how and why Eren formed a connection with and got attached to her, and the only known memory he got from Frieda at that time was her brushing her hair.

Why everyone think shifters are influenced by the ancient ones ?
As much as I know shifters only get some memories of the previous shifters but that doesn't mean they're manipulated by them or anything.

This, we never saw that shit with Reiner

That's the problem. I'm down for EH and think it's an interesting route to take, but holy fuck, I do not want Eren to have made everyone go through all this bullshit, Sasha die, just so he wouldn't have his waifu die in 13 years. That's too over the top.

Manipulated maybe no, but gaining their memories probably changes their perspective on things a little.

Some people take Eren's talk with Armin at face value and genuinely believe he's experiencing mind control at the level of a royal blooded Founding Titan, which is kind of stupid.

Or Annie, or Pieck, or Bert, or even Zeke.

I believe he is the father but I guess it's more complicated than that, they were in danger anyway, it's like Paradis is full of bad endings from a VN

Attached: 15.jpg (689x1020, 279K)

>Why everyone think shifters are influenced by the ancient ones ?
Armin getting weirdly attached to Annie (could be a red herring but its' definitely brought up as a point) and that memory imprinting is a common trope in fiction.

Buy the dip, user
Erenfag here. I don't care about the world; I just think Eren will save Eldia.

In my opinion, on one hand ones want the yuri meme with Frieda and on the other hand Isayama didn't want to blame Armin for being useless so he blamed Bort.

If Eren is controlled by anyone, why would it be Frieda and not Grisha? He is Eren's blood relatives.

Bert will rape Armong

It's logical, that's why. It's not brainwashing but when you see things through the eyes and feelings of other people, you take on their perspective and sympathize. As a relevant example: Eren crying when he realized Dina was the smiling titan. No fucking way he would if he wasn't hard inserting Grisha.

This, is also retarded because then Eren would be risking to hate Paradis by eating the WHT

What makes you think it's only one person? There are some fags who think Eren channels Kruger too.

>inb4 it has no implications whatsoever and it's only brought up to mention Annie
>inb4 Isayama still has to get rid of her
Poor Annie

>Eren crying when he realized Dina was the smiling titan. No fucking way he would if he wasn't hard inserting Grisha.
This is a good point.

He was just waking up from a memory dream. It's not like he started acting like Grisha after that.

Eren left his group and went SOLO ten months ago. Who cares what the copers that farmer's cock violated have to say.

1- The amount of energy released is proportional to the size of the titan.
The few times Eren didn't hurt anyone, he created very small half partially formed titans. Even then, that shit was hit as fuck.

2- Eren wants a rumble, but Zeke wants Euthanasia + means to protect the Eldians until they die of old age. If they activated the rumbling in Marley, assuming the order and reach the collossals from there, they'd still be stuck in enemy territory. In other words, the risk of them being killed before the titans reach Marley is very high.

3- I think it's rather logical. If an hypnotizer hypnotizes another one into never going against the former's will no matter what (regardless of the means), the latter would never attempt to hypnotize the former to control him (or even hypnotize a third party to go against the former's will). So the first one to attack should logically always win.

4- He started treating her like a goddess since uprising. Eren hates slaves but he likes free people. In terms of freedomfaggotry, Eren sees Historia as someone superior (more free than him) as she was capable of freeing herself from her chains while he couldn't (when they were confronted with the same problem : being enslaved by the legacy of their fathers). She's like an ideal he wanted to be at that time. So naturally, he'd want to protect such an ideal too.
His recent waifufaggotry is a byproduct of this, I believe.

Shifters only get memories not feelings.

Didn't Eren feel incredibly guilty for what Grisha did to the royal family? I think there are many ways this could work. It all depends on what Isayama goes with. A mix would be best but I inevitably want Eren as the one who makes the call.

Personalities bleed into each other invisible to the user. They aren't as much as manipulated as changed.

Would Kruger be proud of what Eren did?

Attached: EAuu3vNU4AELwXW.jpg (876x1080, 124K)

To be fair they needed to move their asses because they were going to be genocided

1)
The area of explosion during shifting depend mostly on 2 factors: the size of the titan and if the shifter want to do a controlled explosion to causes less damages possible (for example reiner and berthold purposely did a weak trasformation during CoT arc because they wanted to kidnap both eren and ymir), the only titan who can actually impruve the explosion is the colossus due its steam power.
2)
They were in marley, so no visual control of what happening in paradis, also the activation of the FT would allert all the shifters (like happened during CoT arc when eren activated the FT and both ymir,reiner and berth felt it).
3)
Is probably a power of the founding titan, that titan is so overpowerd because of the royal blood (and for this reason it works only with that blood).
4)
Still unknown yet, but he started feeling something for her during chapter 70 and during the celebration for the victory in shigashina (and probably they have bounded during the 4 years of the timeskip)

Attached: 1549041586815.jpg (1066x1600, 395K)

>Shit was still hot as fuck*
>Assuming the order would reach*

>LEpedo is retarded

>He was just waking up from a memory dream.
Your point? He was put into Grisha's PoV and was emotionally charged by it.
> It's not like he started acting like Grisha after that
He literally said Eren isn't brainwashed though? It's still Eren but his perspective gets changed by the things he sees and learns like anyone else.

>Eren is projecting

When does the new chapter drop?

Of course

Attached: D_cESzCUYAQxxFh.jpg (680x573, 89K)

I think he cried because he realized everything at the same time and seeing Dina Titan awakened bad memories (death of Hans and his mother).

See this pages just means to me that Isayama hates Bort. Like, Eren didn't say any of that shit with Reiner.

t. brainlet nigger

Attached: 0115-015.jpg (1066x1600, 384K)

Yes, but know Eren has a biased view against Marley because he experienced the memories of someone who hates them a lot.

>EHcuck
>Not the most retarded chimps around
pick one

Eren is dead

Eren was just trying to trigger Armin with bullshit, he did the same thing with Mikasa.

This is my only concern with EH. I really hope it's more than just muh waifu

Man, farmerposting is sooooooo last year ugh :/

>But everytime you open your mouth it's let's talk
>Armin literally said LET'S TALK to Bert
?

Not so easy to do, he was just a mere eldian without any big utility in that battle (for what he knowed his brother would have been easily killed by zeke or another shifter), also he was disperated since falco was the last person alive in his family, so for colt losing him would mean lose everything worth for his life (kinda depressed but it was an actual mentality back in the 20s )

speedreader

t-this, chadren is f-free

I wish all nazi jews created by Isayama's mind killed all the latin americans browsing this thread.

>dead
brainlet

He only remembered the sensation of crushing them not the feelings of Grisha at this moment.

Not very much since he isn't restoring the Eldian Empire

Attached: 88-35.jpg (1065x1600, 381K)

Not that user but Eren didn't go solo 10 months ago

You are cherrypicking. Armin just wanted to try a strategy that had worked before to force Bertolt into making a mistake.

>I still remember how it felt
He clearly experiences sensation, not just memories. That means feelings are also on the table.

Nobody is free, from the moment you are born until your death you're the slave of something or someone.

I know truth is so hard to accept and so easy to deny.

Awww poor LEfujo is sad again! CUCHIE CUCHIE CUCHIE!

Attached: Husbandattention (1) (1).png (110x108, 24K)

If Grisha has any power over Eren, I doubt he would let him destroy Liberio.

Attached: 1564403041374.jpg (600x800, 147K)

I just want Jiiku to be happy.

Attached: 382983.png (328x424, 120K)

Why did he cry when he remembered Dina?

How do spoilers work? I mean, is there someobe at the publisher who leaks shit or something?

Attached: imagev1b4fd1af7e795b465c3504be369a79ea6-ttslvno5b3757c52es2_ct834x465.jpg (834x464, 36K)

Screencapped to laugh at you later

Previous anime only speedreader here. Yes I will KMS someday. Anyway, what did they jail Eren and Zeke after a successful raid? If they didn't like them so much why would they agree in the first place. Makes no sense to me.

Cool transition + a nightmare + understanding Dina was a victim even if she ate his mother

How do I find the archives?

Attached: 29010.jpg (225x350, 56K)

Isayama himself leaks them to create hype.
Source: I'm Isayama

How's hell going for you, Kenny?

Haha monki :DDD

Attached: 1564489865973.jpg (1920x1080, 727K)

Yes. Eren is Eren's paths-dad.

Attached: 1561546837995.jpg (988x1388, 203K)

>EHcuck literally making *ape noises* now
Where's the zookeeper when you need him

You are a bad nose, Pieckfag

Attached: uhuhuh.png (1203x664, 488K)

Or you're a speedreading Spergrenfat, as retarded as your fave

Maibe he would suffer lesser than knowing that his last (bastard) child not only betrayed him but also have chances of being impregnated by the SON of the GUY who ruined his family and stolen their power (i am the only one who see grisha bulling Rod in the afterlife with words like " so....WELCOME IN THE JAEGER FAMILY"?)

Here newfriend
boards.fireden.net/

Attached: 5AD0F731-5793-4616-B742-1BF10F5D02E3.jpg (573x644, 75K)

Not him but Isayama literally hates Bort. In a recent interview he was laughing at the sound effects when Bort's head was cracked open, kek

fuck off newfag(EHcuck)

Cute!

Attached: 1562077783104.jpg (600x600, 76K)

They didn't ever agree to Eren's plan. He up and disappeared ten months prior to infiltrate Marley, then revealed his plan via letters. He's vital to Paradis, so they came and did as he asked, but not because they were all on board.

>This is our last chance to talk this over!!
Retard

Kruger is the real Eren's grandpa, not Yeager-cuck.

Attached: Z56Y7r6hlVE.jpg (604x475, 114K)

Poor Kenny, at least he never found out that all Uri wanted was to let everyone in the walls die out as an apology to the Marleyans.

>Erenfags are brainlets

Pieck is cute, CUTE

Attached: Anne-Frank_lightbox.jpg (330x400, 25K)

>at the sound effects
He didn't laugh at Bort so he doesn't hate him

Brainlets think that Isayama is using the fact that shifters got memories of the previous shifters to put some MUH MANIPULATION AND PERSONALITY ALTERATION.
Chads understand that Isayama implemented that thing in the story because it serve the main theme of the story who is "Not making the same error as their predecessor and break the circle of hate and hatred".

There are some attention whore fags who post leaks usually on the 5th in case nothing happens/there's a high expectation on the chapter.
In the case the chapter is truly hype and shit actually goes down it gets released everywhere the moment the magazine gets to the stores, like last chapter.

Weird they had a airship and so on. But okey, thanks. Now I am a bit less confused.

>Support Reiner
>Be called Erenfag by these eternal seething dumblrinas
Fuck off already

Attached: 1564495785619.png (278x424, 121K)

The pregnancy holds the mystery, mc as a waifufag is the oldest cliche in the book even before alexandaria was burned down but if we are talking about his blood related family and its future in a shounen, now that's something new. Wives can be replaced, husbands can be replaced, friends can be replaced but your own child (and closely related family members)? You can't replace it even if you create another one and your country's future is its future after all.

retard. in an interview (not the latest) he said he couldn’t help but laugh when making the onomatopoeia for bert’s head being chewed. doesn’t mean he hates bert. i wouldn’t say he hates any of his characters.

>Reiner is Isayama's fave
>Reiner still jobs and suffers
By your logic Isayama hates Reiner.

Well, the Marley traitors from the survey ship had already come to Paradis. Not sure WHERE they got the airship from, but that's how they were able to pilot it.

The Armongwhale is fucking obsessed

Stop hiding behind Reiner, Spergrenautist

>Armin, i know that you are trying to distract me while the rest os the SC are surrounding me
Speedreader, speedwatcher and speedthinker

you fucking retard. they all went to marley together and eren escaped from them to go to liberio. how fast are you reading? how do you think the letters got to them? do you think they shipped it off on a titan’s back to go across the ocean?

Is this her best form?

Attached: 4270016B-081D-478D-BC31-E2781169B22A.jpg (403x604, 60K)

>Schizo

Chapter 120 done

Attached: CDC4694E-3BF4-4E33-9C58-823AD0E3BB3B.jpg (640x585, 87K)

>Defending Bert
>Armongwhale
This thread sure is retarded

Thanks bro

>4) When did Eren start caring about Historia THIS much? I wonder if it's Frieda influencing his subconscious.
Uprising, probably. He started showing his admiration for her in that arc.

Attached: 1560835623928.jpg (1200x2700, 1.48M)

Mikasa is perfect in any form

Attached: 1444232201232.jpg (511x682, 76K)

Not him but many Erenfags like Reiner and viceversa. I guess it's hard to accept after this imaginary war you are creating inside your head

Gothkasa is better

Attached: Attack on Titan-066.jpg (1200x1800, 651K)

>Excuse me, do you have a minute to talk about anti-natalism?

Attached: 1564159498865.jpg (1000x1000, 199K)

>he can't see the discussion failed the moment Bert wanted them dead
You're a literal autist if you can't see Armin tried to talk this over first

Fuck off, anything i don't like must be that retarded Armongwhale

Attached: Attack on Titan-149.jpg (1200x1800, 664K)

Oh, right. Good job catching me.

This sounds like a falseflag samefagging but SL went together with Eren to create a base in Marley and Eren broke off from them.

>He can't that see Armin was trying to create a distraction
Holy shit i know you hate Armin, but still you can't be this fucking dumb. Even Bertolt fucking realizes this.

>Daisies symbolize innocence and purity.
>They also mean chastity and transformation because of the Roman myth of Vertumnus and Belides. Vertumnus, god of seasons and gardens, became enamored with Belides, a nymph. He continuously pursued her, and in order to escape his affections she turned herself into a daisy.

Is Zeke the purest and cutest character ever written?

Attached: 18.jpg (1080x1206, 638K)

no, he’s not. eren is not being influenced by an enemy. he is being influenced by comrades. always wonder how people like you fail to understand that scene and think that eren is being hypocritical or projecting himself onto armin.

Obviously.
Some are just too stupid to understand what the implication of "Shifters are being controlled by dead people" means for the story.
It ruins everything.
Every single crime committed by a shifter can be excused by him being controlled.
All character development (especially Reiner and Eren) will be thrown out of the window with this retarded theory.

Not that user, but Reiner's suffering is part of a continious character arc that made him the main focus of an entire arc, turned him into the most relevant character of the series aside from EMA and will probably culminate with him achieving inner peace even if he doesn't accomplish all of his goals.

Bert on the other hand got fed to Armin as soon as he was finally stepping out from Reiner's shadow and barely got shit to do in Reiner's flashbacks.

Attached: 68416358_p30_master1200.jpg (900x900, 408K)

LA NOVIA DEL DIABLO

Attached: Chadstoria.png (636x489, 330K)

>It doesn't count as influence because it isn't by an enemy
Is this a new cope? Eren would HATE to be influenced, be it enemy or ally.

She has actually got a nice ass there

He's definitely the purest

This will either end up being the most important chapter in the entire series.
Or Isayama blue balls everyone by switching focus to LH or Historia.

>he doesn't believe Armin was always meant to be a moralfag
Kek Bortwhale seething again

I want LHH but I also want Isayama to continue

>Zeke is a tranny
So it's not like he doesn't want to have sex but the fact is he can't have sex. Kek.

>Reiner
>achieving peace
Kek

Next chapter spoilers

90% of the chapter is spent showing everyone’s individual reactions of shock at Eren’s decapitation
Gabi: I-I did it…
corpse suddenly starts steaming and melting into raw flesh like a felled titan
Zeke: I see. So he used THAT technique
Cut to Eren appearing behind Gabi out of nowhere with his fist cocked back
Eren: Do you know what freedom feels like
Gabi: Huh- (gets punched in the face and goes flying 10 yards away out cold)
Everyone in unison: A CLONE?!
Eren: Better than that.
the real Eren starts running to Zeke again, but with a more determined and stoic expression
Chapter End

Probably what Jean was looking at

Attached: 833532C2-A94A-450B-BBE2-1C24CD16BF92.jpg (1080x1080, 170K)

Can't wait

Attached: EAkLiSfXUAIGr51.jpg (2000x1799, 240K)

??? that isn’t what i was implying at all. being influenced by an enemy is a bad thing and being influenced by a comrade is a good thing. so when your comrade is influenced by an enemy, and always goes out of their way to see the enemy’s love interest, it is fair to bring up in an argument and is not hypocritical nor projecting

Zeke is cute and deserves happiness.

Attached: 1542303148915.jpg (1280x1473, 656K)

Eren = hypocrite

Attached: 1549039798596.png (905x1300, 410K)

>Bortwhale
2 digits iq confirmed

If he shifts focus now I'll actually be upset

>another rushed chapter

Hype restored

Attached: 3285334.jpg (424x186, 32K)

Based

b-based

>dude he just felt the sensation xd

Attached: 1561923021520.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

It is projecting because Eren is talking about FREEDOM. In his own words: "I'm free, every action i take i do it of my own will".

For Eren there isn't a worse thing that not being in full control of your thoughs. He doesn't care if this influence comes from an ally or an ememy.

>Being a beta cuckold to the unironically biggest loser of this manga
At least he put on a good show when Armin ate him :)

Attached: 1563221577319.png (369x703, 324K)

They have never agreed with Eren's plan. Read chapter 108, Hange has always planned to go to Marley and make a base there. Eren probably went rogue after they got to Marley together. After that he made a plan to attack Liberio with Zeke. Then he sent the Scout a letter to ask for their help. Eren also told them that he was ready to do it by himself if they don't want to help him. The scout didn't have any choice but to help him because they don't want to lose the founding titan to Marley.

Attached: image00229.jpg (1279x1920, 705K)

Best nose

Attached: illust_75336612_20190709_230910.jpg (1394x1853, 172K)

>mc as a waifufag is the oldest cliche
>in shounen
that must be the nakama power. the waifufagging gives off western movie vibes actually

Wrong

Attached: shippers btfo.jpg (1115x1600, 820K)

Chapter 121 begins:
Gabi (modo Diosa) obliterates Eren's body with Pieck's cannon.

Attached: 1554315164357.jpg (494x397, 12K)

>the biggest loser of the manga
Armongfattie I...

Attached: 0112-032.jpg (1066x1600, 532K)

>Hist2506
DUMB WHORE

That says he started acting suspicious 10 months

Eren = MANLET who ruined the hype with his Napoleonic rage syndrome

Attached: 1535141786873.jpg (129x252, 24K)

no, he doesn’t. as you can see with what he says to armin, he specifically brings up being influenced by an enemy, and having his judgment clouded by an enemy, therefore making his actions conform to the influence. he is implying that an ally’s influence WOULDN’T alter his judgement.

>LA CREATURA is here

Attached: 1527776505411.png (485x687, 289K)

Erenfag...

Attached: P4ECHWZ535A4PHO63E42O7XCLU.jpg (1495x1080, 408K)

>Imagine resorting to use a character you hate to make a point
Ouch, as always Bort and Bortwhales can't stand on their owns.

He is also saving his people on the island and its future generation.

>ally’s influence WOULDN’T alter his judgement.
>Miss Tybur and the FT are allies now
Can you think before you post?

Well it's not just that. He still wants to save the island aka AM and everyone else, and he still aims for freedom (although I'd be inclined to believe his wish for freedom now excedes the scope of his own personal desire), but it's probably just that his selfish and uncompromising nature doesn't allow him to do so at the cost of someone he cares a little too much about and all her descendants. So I'd say freedom, saving Paradis and his fellow countrymen as well as his loved ones, and preserving Historia and her offspring's future have probably merged into a single goal and can no longer be dissociated from one another. Not to mention it'd be the height of hypocrisy for Eren to babble about freedom if he resigned himself to let his country's survival depend on the sacrifice of a loved one and generations upon generations of Paradisian kids.

Attached: DF9B1EA4-0DA4-4C76-ACB3-B92341193E0E.jpg (697x1233, 147K)

>says this in an SNK thread

This page shows well the idea of "circle" and it also shows that no matter what Eren's plans are or what state of mind he is in, he makes bad decisions and is about to make the same mistakes as his predecessors.

Armin>>>>>>>>>>>Hongoloid

>While posting pedomin

Try to not make it so obvious

>LET'S TAAAAAALK
>barely does anything in 3 years
>skinny CT is only there to scare the boats away
>talks about peace but submits himself to Eren like the cuck beta faggot he is
>nukes a harbor full of civilians
>talks to a non-sentient rock like a bitch
>gets saved by Mankasa everytime
>gets rapefaced by his former best friend
>gets the face rape from Zecuck's tranny follower
>in a desperate attempt he still rides Eren's dick to the end
Is Armong the most useless character post-timeskip ever?

Attached: 1502296599752.jpg (130x167, 28K)

FT came from grisha. he’s had the WHT for one month. if memories can barely be received that fast, i doubt influence could. armin had the colossal for 4 years at that point, and knew full knowledge of the world. though, that can also be disproved with the fact that eren didn’t get a single memory from his predecessor for five years

The s*** is here...

>Dullahan Eren x Eldian Loli Godness

nice

His predecessors spared the Marleyans though.

Stop falseflagging Sneed, Armin will make Pieck and Magath his bitches

>Spergmongwhale can't find any counterargument
Just like Armong, you're as assblasted

Attached: 1563130220730.jpg (649x1229, 152K)

>Ignores the fact that he also received memories from Frieda
>Pretends that Eren can choose what influence he gets
>Forgets that Eren would fundamentally hate any kind of influence since it would mean that he isn't truly free

Gabi will rape Armong

What do you think about this dilemma that Eren has according to the exhibition? I haven't seen it discussed here.
>Eren: Was it justice or liberty that he sacrificed?
>Interestingly enough, the word used in Japanese (犠牲にする) is generally used in sentences like “to sacrifice one’s life; do something at the cost of one’s life/at a great expense” because its definition is “giving up something precious/important (often life itself) for one (bigger) goal”.
yaboylevi.tumblr.com/post/186540123481/the-heroes-dilemmas-snk-final-exhibition-once
What does that mean?

How i sleep knowing that Armin will still be alive by the end of the manga

Attached: 1558784236275.jpg (570x770, 155K)

i'm glad that chapter 120 is an erehisu flashback.

Assblasted to what? To the fact that Armin is going to make it to the final chapter? Kek, you're the one using Eren while I just posted a picture of ARMIN eating Bert

His voice is the only one heard in the final audio, BAsp***

Attached: 1561319840417.jpg (800x960, 526K)

i didn’t ignore that fact. that was the first memory he got from his predecessor in five years. even before a memory from grisha. i’m also not saying he can “choose” influence, i’m saying one month isn’t a long time. and it’s clear from reading 112, that he doesn’t care about influence from allies. he starts the conversation with the “if it’s true that memories form who you are” because he understands that shifter influence is a real thing.

It means Isayama should stop being pretentious and a faggot and reveal shit already

That's Sneed Arminsis

>from reading 112, that he doesn’t care about influence from allies
This is fundamentally false, but it seems that i can't convince you

The BAs*** is in this thread though

It's not my fault that Armin got to become a shifter. Blame it on Bert for being retarded.

Go to the final audio
Hear his voice shouting "Eren"

But that's my point. If what Eren inherited from Frieda was her feelings for Historia he'd see her as a little sister, and so far nothing in his behaviour indicates he's ever seen her or treated her that way. Even less so when we have no confirmation that he ever unlocked memories of Frieda and kid Hisu together or when the argument is used to justify Eren's care for her when the author himself has pretty clearly explained in interviews in what way Historia's actions in the cave affected him. The influence thingy is a bit of a slippery slope which I think a lot of readers are all too eager to go down when it comes to certain characters.

This is the only good ship for Annie

Attached: 10151086-A052-4395-B2FD-264673F8420A.jpg (362x512, 35K)

That's Sneed, the BAfag doesn't know how to avoid the ban and comes every 3 days

>sneed and peruanism in the same thread
dios mio

I blame it on Isayama for shoving armungous down our throats.

One week until the Rumbling starts. How ready are you?
youtube.com/watch?v=FlYJYNJDHVc

Attached: S76F1rja1a3_1280.png (764x568, 404K)

Stop trying to make Arminfags vs Erenfags Sneed

Why didn't he just do it and say "no-homo" afterwards?

Oops, wrong pic

Attached: CC1DF0BB-CB0B-44DB-9644-0FB7D2975FC1.png (412x664, 286K)

>sacrificing justice
I think that means Eren becoming a mass murderer himself by killing innocent people outside the walls.
>sacrificing liberty
The freedom of Historia and her descendants.

>he'd see her as a little sister, and so far nothing in his behaviour indicates he's ever seen her or treated her that way
Actually the behaviour Eren had with Historia could be explained by this(i don't think that's the case tho)

Why are you scared by good characters?

I have no issues with the peacefag route because the basis for him going in that direction was there from the start and the Basement revelation naturally lends itself to that kind of development : Paradisians were the "monsters" they were trying to fight all this time while the rest of humanity was always out there beyond the ocean, so it made sense that Armin would be inclined towards diplomacy given his belief in the power of understanding one another through dialogue and information.

Ironically enough, I also think his complacency was a good move on Isayama's part, since it did a good job of highlighting the limits of his own reasoning as well as setting up the eventual conflict that would oppose him and Eren and the progressive degradation of their friendship. He'll obviously need to do something more in the current arc for there to be any kind of payoff for his character though, that much I can agree with. But I'm curious to see where it'll go.

Attached: 75500669_p0_master1200.jpg (1149x1200, 659K)

>The Fatmongwhale is triggered
Cringe and bluepilled

But Hitch would rather fuck the bowl cut autist

Yet you still read this manga. How is that his fault?

>All of Sneed's post got deleted
kek

>Posts illustrating Armong's flaws get insta-deleted
Armongfags kill the discussion

He is a bad character, but as long as he doesn't appear much or gets beaten up I'm content.

You think you will get a continuation but you will get 43 pages of manlet's inner thoughts, fears, trauma...and the last two pages the same but with Hanjo

Attached: il_340x270.1681467354_sn7j.jpg (340x270, 17K)

It's their own fault for posting the fat Armin images without spoiling that shit

There are no such thing as armongfaggots, there are only baiters.

Attached: EAeGgvpUYAAMDhw.jpg (539x318, 41K)

strawpoll.me/18209415/r

Attached: 74754550_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x1099, 410K)

>Armongfags falseflagging as always
Why does every Armongfag hold a victim complex?

i will really fly to nippon and slap isayama tf up if he switches pov. the next chapter really is the deciding factor on how snk is gonna end.

>those posts deleted
As if it wasn't proof enough sneed hates eren too

Attached: EAeGgvoU0AEVm5l.jpg (360x326, 38K)

This is the final arc and him surviving at least until the end is all but confirmed. So enjoy the manga!

Attached: __armin_arlert_shingeki_no_kyojin_drawn_by_marimo_danshaku__036b8041a9f8dc04fcf7bb937c9d522a.jpg (600x600, 110K)

As I said, baiters.

homosexual globalist, I think.

>that music
I'm ready

Armin will singehandedly kill every Wall Titan using his Chō ōgata Kyojin, cope.

Attached: Armin dab.png (1100x1100, 675K)

erehis = whore

Post rumbling theme songs
youtube.com/watch?v=Yw1Pd9oojdM

54 baiters?

Attached: Armin is having enough.jpg (640x638, 73K)

They are basically selfinserters/MUH BABY ARMONG/"he is just like me" dumblr faggots.

Based Chadmongwhale! I just interrupted my low-carb diet to say i'm so glad Armin makes it to the end! I'm off taking my meds and my sedatives because sneed made me smash my keyboard again. Cheers!

Attached: 1558809437143.png (691x487, 463K)

Unironically this. They think they are better than the BAspanishtard for some reason

>Armong's fabase consists of autistic landwhales needing validation
Can't say I'm surprised. Armong attracts the least attractive portions of the society.

youtube.com/watch?v=wggTsCHXn94

i don't think armong's terrible, not amazing either. i just think hes ok.

Sure, 4 of you are retarded enough to like him, the rest? Baiters.

>Armong got blacked in the manga
Another reason why Eren should rumble every single cuck on Earth

>projecting
No thanks

Attached: 6673ccd914a03b5e6795ae3086fc6269.jpg (814x982, 71K)

They call him my precious cinnamon, I don't know if they are the ones behind tbe gabiposting or Sneed, but I saw some Gabifags suddenly being pro Armin or insulting BA like the AAfag does

kek

Holy kek based

You are proud about one of the most prominent characters of the series finishing behind Sasha, Pieck and Magath?

This, Armin is fine. This sperging should've stayed in 2016.

>looks like a dumblr tranny
>not projecting

would've been a better character if he died in RtS.

She saved millions

Attached: 1563512580034.jpg (700x1000, 431K)

Why are you talking about yourself in third person?

Attached: EAV8SrLXkAA4Mil.jpg (244x244, 11K)

he's not as bad as Mankasa/Gabi/Connie

Just think logically for a second. We know that Isayama has always been prude.
Zero fanservice and no hints of sex was always something that stood out for me in the manga.
Do you really think he will promote a massage like;
Have sex before marriage.
Or just fuck a random farmer to save your life.
This is a Japanese manga and not a netflix show.
Historia's pregnancy definitely happened out of love and the chances that she got married before that are even higher.

Attached: 710331c628665810c00178.jpg (1120x840, 696K)

>HooveredBraunie is here

By being objectively better than Armong

Considering that this is 4channel, yes. I'm kinda surpised that ~25% of the people here like him.

Attached: D90YUJzW4AApjVM.jpg (849x1200, 122K)

he definitely would have shot up a lot if he actually had died.

>can't even follow a reply chain to see what the point was about

>Hist2506
Cringe

I'm watching part 2 of season 3 now and what the fuck is this garbage. Erwin should have lived. Levi couldn't kill the Beast Titan and couldn't revive Erwin, humanity's strongest soldier my ass. He's nothing but an incompetent manlet.

>Why yes! Annie loves me. What? No, she doesn't need to say yes or be conscious to love me

Attached: Pedomins.png (636x868, 320K)

i don't think she got married to Eren but they definitely had sex anyone who deny that is still stuck in 2013 sadly that's the majority of the fanbase

manlet killed erwin and you just have to let it go.

This cuckpost stinks of akira1love and her fear of nazis

25% is an exaggerated estimation

Welcome to 2016

Everybody is better than shipfags

Kek

>4channel
Ok everyone, tumblrina or baiter detected.
Move along. Do not engage.

>this is how every Armongfag looks
Cringe

True, it's closer to ~30% if we go by raw numbers

>This is a Japanese manga and not a netflix show.
The japanese manga which promotes values of rape, sex, objectification of women being nothing else than male MCs haremettes and meat to use, or the works where women are nothing else than sex crazy maniacs like in josei works?
The only reason if EH happened was cause Isayama thought it would be good ending to give Eren a prize for being the male MC who suffered and for that he decided to suddanly use Historia character to give him that.
Don't try to look here for something more, it's just a shitty wish fulfilling plot aimed at teenage boys, that they always deserve to get a girl no matter what.

1. If bert had activated the nuke back during the Betrayal he probably would have awoken the wall Titans. They're active in sunlight. Also he would have killed Reiner.

2. They weren't in range of the wall Titans

>a bloo bloo why do heroes lose, why isn't this like my animes Dragon Ball and Inuyasha
Get the fuck out pleb, go back to One Punch Man where nothing bad ever happens

?

>Getting mad at the truth
Cringe

>Armongsperg baiting
Here's your (You)

you seriously haven't said 4channel as a joke before? are you new and trying very hard to act old?

Levi was literally Japanese Gohan SS2 VS Cell. He lost for being overconfident

>BAs*** is still mad about Annie ignoring Bertolt
You have to let it go, she was never interested in him

MULTICULTURALISM'D

Attached: 100.jpg (540x489, 114K)

In poll only it is written 3%. No one likes your shit character

Ymir is dead get over it just like Historia did

>mfw Armongfags are DBfags

Attached: 1486609242595.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>looks like a tranny
user...

Attached: 1562846240755.png (1192x1920, 1.69M)

>Overconfident
He wanted to see if Zeke could be used to save the others, which was always a gameplan with the scouts as they could now gain a titan. Piecke SOMEHOW being gone (also not warning Zeke Levi was coming) was plot contrivance at its finest.

Nothing good ever happens in the series.

Or it's simply about family. If this was about prize Isayama would give Mikasa to Eren because she is more liked than Historia in Japan for sure

It'll be a nothing happens: the chapter. Screencap this.

Eren looks like a beautiful biological girl though?

Attached: aalgl9cp7j331.jpg (960x960, 130K)

>Lost
Did we see the same fight? Zeke getting outrageously BTFO ended the war. They had no comeback after that and he couldn't even escape with Eren because Levi was still hunting him. That arc was the Warriors' loss while the scouts got everything they wanted, albeit at huge cost

Does Isayama frequent these threads

>Piecke SOMEHOW being gone
She was picking up rocks for Zeke

>neck exposed
>ribs exposed
>no nose
>no ears
>looks like it's recovering from a gangbang
>autistic landwhales think it's gonna be effective
Is Armong the most pathetic shifter that ever existed? All he does is wrapping his mouth around Eren's shaft.

Attached: 1561573723672.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

I'm just so mad. Armin is useless

Assuming 190 people votes and most of them said they like Eren:
55/190 = 0.289 -> ~30%
Bertfag can't into math?

Is Onyankopon the cringiest character? All he does is sweating like Bert. The villain meme was better

I get the feeling that the flowers are a way for predecessors to view what's going on even after they've died.

>being nice to a black character is sjw propaganda
Huh?

trillions when you take into account animal and insect life

Attached: 1557639459038.jpg (1067x1600, 507K)

Yes.

Attached: 1559134785950.jpg (132x181, 16K)

No, it's boring and he is redundant having Nicolo there

Armin is unironically boring and has no charm. Why is he so loved by dumblr and leddit? He has no redeeming qualities.

Un ironic truth right here. Maybe he was busy looking for rocks

I have no idea what you're reading but it's not Snk. Everything you wrote is based on your assumptions that Historia was forced into her pregnancy, which is not confirmed.
Why don't you wait Historia's POV before you let out your anger.

>Arminhaters are brainlets...

>Armonglard demonstrating her counting skills
Kek just like your useless fave

Eh wait a sec. How did they get these things onto Paradis and how will they get them out? How would the island support them? Wouldn't tons of wildlife and plantlife get raped? Don't the inner walls also include heavily populated areas?

But Isayama needed to create a royal kid for future plot so he just got two birds with one stone here.
Made Eren male MC prize happen in form of giving him the Historia character and the kid with her(where we clearly see now Historia only relevance to the plot is who she fucked with as sad ending to a female life who Isayama baited to be something more initially but it turned out she was a slave to Eren or some other guy's dick), and expanding royal bloodline by writing Hsitoria to get a kid with Eren.
Nothing of this has any sense plotwise of what we see in actual manga but Isayama clearly shown us many times he doesn't give a shit about his story characters being consistent to their actions, they just need to fulfill their written role in changed plot whenever needed for the effect.

25% of approval ratings are incredibly low for someone that important to the story

He's going to fuck Armin's boipucci later when Eren is dead

I just fapped to a girl in a coma in a hospital. She didn't reply but she is mine now.

I kek'd

Who is that supposed to be

Hey retard, how about you read the part where it says "Multiple answers allowed"

How do you know they are not consistent when we don't have the whole story? And no, Historia wouldn't be a prize, that would be Mikasa, the super ackerman Empress.

In any other site he is a fan favourite.
4channel has a hate boner for him though so 25% here is a lot

>Historia is?
>To me?
>Like hell do I know!! Weren't you guys dating!?

Mikasa is half asian, so she also stands out, but no one says anything mean to her because of that. Them not being racist to a person of another not yet seen race makes sense. Him just being a boring character is another thing entirely.

But dear EHfag user, the shippers on the EHside didn't even wait a minute from the moment the pregnancy leak page was released and they already started psoting EH is canon, EHChads and some other doujin bullshit showing they won and they do it in every SnK thread now from months where in actual story like you said we never got Historia POV to see who the fatehr really is and why she agreed to do it or if she was blackmailed into doing so.
Why you always ask other to wait to see Historia POV to not assume things, while always assuming at the same time that Eren is the father and Historia had his kid willingly when there's zero proof of that so far?

based

Attached: 1561221862176.jpg (533x300, 34K)

Cute, thanks moonbro

She does this every month, it is best to assume it as a pasta at this point.

>Punished Yanderekasa will masturebate and squirt on Eren's decapitated, regenerating body

Attached: 1548591804286.jpg (1200x968, 805K)

>55 votes
Kek nobody loves Armong except baiters and their IP generators

Why the fuck do you care so much, if you think they didn't fuck and Historia chose the farmer then why are you so nervous YHfag. If they are wrong time will tell

Attached: EAuk-ZNVAAEaJhA.jpg (900x900, 176K)

Is Levi half Asian. He has to be right. Kenny was pure Ackerman with no Asian lineage and it showed.

Dude, who cares?

I wonder if she'll have an aneurysm when she spots Eren's headless corpse.

Just fuck off already with your male mc prize sjw bullshit, you rabid feminist

>the series unironically lost its hype with Bort dead

Attached: 1560753844110.jpg (431x334, 95K)

This is your response after i just proved that you are a brainlet? I expected something better

Attached: D8o8BfdV4AEJPZD.png (438x380, 213K)

user try once to read the manga from start to current chapter and you see holes as big as your own asshole, and not only one but at least multiple ones which have zero sense for the story or characters to roll in that direction.
Expanding the manga due tio anime popularity made Isayama clearly add expanded marley side he didn't plan initially, he changed Ymir role, Sasha died much later. Historia fate clearly got changed to bond her with Eren as his prize, and we can expect Eren will survive everything than what Isayama initially planned to give him a semi-good ending now cause Isayama got happilly married.
It is bullshit.

father was some rando so he's half acker

Bort would have never allowed this to happen

Attached: 1563293451392.png (369x703, 222K)

Clearly the mad user who replied to me about not assuming anything cause we didn't get to see Hisu POV, cares deeply.

>Triggered fatmongwhale at it again
Lose weight

Attached: 0112-032.jpg (1066x1600, 532K)

Coming Hange.

Attached: I'M NOT LETTING YOU DRYYYYY.png (764x935, 886K)

>MUH MC PRIZE
hes back bros

What's Yea Forums's opinion on Kenny? I thought he was pretty based but too short lived.

This. The story has been shit ever since Isayama started self-inserting as Eren.

Attached: 189892.png (968x522, 302K)

I see no bullshit, let the man be happy. You should get married too.

>Made Eren male MC prize happen in form of giving him the Historia character
it's funny how she's a prize if she ended up with Eren she's not a prize if she ended up with Ymir

>But Isayama needed to create a royal kid for future plot so he just got two birds with one stone here.
>and expanding royal bloodline by writing Hsitoria to get a kid with Eren
Read the actual manga you fucking retard Historia got pregnant right now to protect the Baby not to use it

>Nothing of this has any sense plotwise of what we see in actual manga
it makes perfect sense you just need to read the manga slowly YHfag

Levi is not half-asian, retard. His face looks exactly like his mother's and grandpa's.

>BTFOd by being repeatedly beaten in human form
Arguably Eren's single domination on a shifter in 1vs1. Meanwhile Bort faced Mankasa like a chad.

she*

He was a pretty cool guy.

Attached: 1562956954453.jpg (853x1100, 324K)

Boring character, just like Levi.

>Mikasa shedding tears for Armin
What a chad, how many times do you think he has fucked her?

Attached: 1564363596206.png (295x284, 114K)

What that has to do with anything?
I just find it idiotic that a guy gets a girl cause author just decided to write her in that favour without giving a single on-screen hint tothat and completely shitting on the female aspect of the story and just making her pregnant cause a ghost memory told Eren he need to get a loved one and a kid to care.
Bullshit writing deserves bullshit replies.
If you are so happy with this go kiss Isayama ass.

That's my leVi

Attached: nico-devil-may-cry-5-59.8.jpg (210x240, 13K)

His mother and grandpa weren't goblins though.

It's the opposite

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're literally whining for the sake of whining, Eren being a father was already setup since long time ago, and a pregnancy doesn't degrade a woman's value, if you want to whine about muh female aspect then you have Mikasa there, which is the character who degrades women the most.

Isayama said that his father was a short guy
There's also the fact that he was malnourished as a child + lack of vitamin D

Stop assuming things. Also, nobody cares, nothing of actual value was ruined.

He was a fun character. I miss cowboy

Attached: D70mmYVUEAE0Wn4.jpg (811x1200, 200K)

Aside of Historia character, but it's rather clear that for EHfags she doesn't have any value as a female character than just being a pretty girl to fuck by Eren as his Queen/Pricness prize male MC prize.

henlo???? are there new spoilers???????

Attached: 1562875768211.webm (460x574, 2.15M)

Are you guys prepared for the LH chapter?

Attached: 1562970050626.png (600x851, 363K)

>EHfags crashed 4channel
As expected of EHtards

Again, nobody cares. Screenshot your posts and save them for your future self, so you can cringe at your dumbassery a couple years from now.

Damn someone got really triggered.
Here, have a cute Hisu to calm down.

Attached: DTlx3YcU0AAkSjd.jpg (857x1200, 158K)

In 5-6 days

Yeah clearly the ones who are calling her SLUTSTORIA WHORESTORIA and wishing she was raped are EHfags

Again you EHfag, if you don't care don't reply, it's so simple, right?

I fucking love EH

Attached: 1559844444404.jpg (360x360, 25K)

>Detective Hange and her sidekick Watsonlet
Can't wait

Attached: 47814685_p7.jpg (650x650, 343K)

Post cute EH

>keep assuming things

>Pisstoria
>having value
LMAO

>"AAAAAAAAGH SAVE ME PIKUUU, REINEEEER, EREEEEEEN"
>O MY LOLI PATHS asspull
He's one of the worst written characters in this manga. Only Shartmong is worse than this cancer

How else would you become aware that you're yelling at stupid shit?

But the true is that Historia and Eren are working together, not matter how much it hurts you.

Attached: 37337810_p0.jpg (1280x960, 136K)

Attached: 5PvUKHG5_8g.jpg (494x639, 79K)

>asspull
keep spamming this buzzword shounenspic

At least it would be interesting to see Historia struggle with emotional turmoil of getting raped by Eren her male friends she trusts, for her own sake and then be ordered by him to get to farmer and get cover.
Strorywise it would be on pair what Eren is currently dojng to everyone.
But it's sadly obvious Isayama decided to write Historia as Eren slave.
Even whole action of Historia in the cave has zero sense for her in that time than it being mentally change by Isayama poor attempt to save his precious male MC-kun.

>JEEEEANNNN CONNIIEEEEE I'M SORRY PLEASE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE
>AHHHHHH LOLYMIR SAVE MEEEEE
>O MY CONCIOUSNESS I STORED INTO MY SCROTUM
>O MY MEMORY GENJUTSU

Attached: rJaRhRPecKM.jpg (1049x1500, 226K)

Attached: 1562683205354.jpg (740x712, 79K)

But did she like you back?

At this point you're only baiting.

user maybe this time without reposts, try to post new fanarts created today or yesterday since Eh ship is so popular now in the west.

>it's the same guy I s-swear
COPE
O
P
E

He fell for Hisu at the cave

soon

Attached: D6IqYv-UEAAoG5i.jpg (1200x901, 109K)

>>JEEEEANNNN CONNIIEEEEE I'M SORRY PLEASE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE
>>O MY CONCIOUSNESS I STORED INTO MY SCROTUM
I love Reiner.

EH is based

Attached: 1564430051623.jpg (600x780, 100K)

kek'd

Well EHfags are doing it from moment Historia was shown to be pregnant for months with one idiot was spamming the threads basically for days in a row with the same shitty content so an eye for an eye.

The pregnancy was an accident. Eren and Historia couldn't resist

Attached: D60BlPsUEAIBSGc.jpg orig.jpg (872x1432, 304K)

Krueger not saving Dina was an even more terrible plothole from Isayama

>Le*i
That's a yiker from me, meine

Attached: 1553824208242.jpg (294x294, 19K)

I wasn't complaining about a specific poster but since the shoe fits it's obvious you've got a problem

YHfags are posting tumblr fanarts of their ship, people cry.
EHfags are posting tumblr fanarts of their ship, suddenly it's cute etc.
Why shippers are so retarded and always biased?

Attached: D6JoAWWUUAA8Amn.jpg (1017x1200, 211K)

Attached: 70828063_p1.png (1000x927, 860K)

Finally an YHfag admitted that he wishes Historia got raped and doesn't care about Historia character and never understood her, i wish YHfags were as honest as you.

lol

Attached: EAvF3ACXkAE0QvH.jpg (750x543, 57K)

Attached: 75711355_p0.png (1291x2343, 921K)

>>JEEEEANNNN CONNIIEEEEE I'M SORRY PLEASE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEE
Shitren
>>AHHHHHH LOLYMIR SAVE MEEEEE
Zekecuck
Pigner
>>O MY MEMORY GENJUTSU
any royalfag and Zekecuck

Do the math.

What? I ship EH and I don't care if YHfags post theirs, not like EH is not hated.

As much as I think Sieg is the most pathetic character and that is virtually impossible to be worse written that armong, his revival wasn't an asspull.
Reiner and armong were tho

Attached: xh5tjpehqci21.jpg (600x561, 47K)

your first time here?

Nobody gives ves a fuck about mankasa, particularly not isayama

Attached: 75711355_p1.png (1306x2339, 665K)

This is kinda funny

she's far more popular than Historia in japan

I have to admitt, it would be better if Historia pregnancy was a forced issue pushed on her by Eren to keep her safe by all cost now than what she would want to be doing.
Conflcit is better than sudden surprise reveal lol they were lvoers for the 2 years we as readers were missing.
But I know EHfags are completely blinded to good storytelling and prefer their own wishfulfillment fantasy of Eren getting a Queen wife and a kid ending like all teenage boys dream about.

To be fair it's hard to post EH these days, prepare for the same damage control next thread

Eren and Historia made the child but here's the catch.

Both were possessed at the time of conception, but by who?

Attached: 1564431368982.jpg (564x561, 42K)

Kruger fucked Historia in Eren's body
this was his plan all along

>YHshitters literally want Historia to be raped
BASED.

LMAO

Reminds me of someone posting a pic of the Mankasafag spamming pics and asking "when have EHfags done that?"

At the farm

Attached: 1561128299702.jpg (717x1012, 447K)

>its like paradis is full of bad endings from a VN.
Am I the only one that feels like that in these last 2 arcs? Like eren fucked up a lot getting bad endings and is going hard for the perfect route no matter the cost? Not implying timetravel bullshit, just saying it feels that way

Spoilers can't come soon enough.

My head canon is:
After the reunion where Eren say that Historia shouldn't inherit the BT she take Eren apart and ask why did he do this, he doesn't respond but she keep asking and he finally say that it's because she important for him, she say she doesn't what he means by that and he tell he loves her and then kiss her, in the heat of the moment they fuck like rabbit.
THE END

Hot.

Attached: 1563556773502.jpg (600x849, 91K)

but Isayama is a patriarchal nationalist.
And people expected him to give female important roles than being a male MC slave, or womb to fill/wife, or just to get killed for drama?
Imagine if author killed off Connie and then revealed he was in love with a female cook and Sasha would be alive?
Or make Zeke an older sister?
Isayama is a traditional man and it's showing in his story even if initially he tried to play it with feminism and diversity, but alter completely discarded it to patriarchal gender roles as we see of Historia fate.

Both were possessed by all of her royal family and all of his Titan previous owners at the time.
That's why EH child will basically be the most important being in the universe

>My head canon
stopped reading there
kill yourself

Nice fanfic.
Go post it on ao3.

>My head canon...
fuck off already

Kruger fucked loli Ymir Fritz.

Don't worry, we have the EArfag trying to force Armin everywhere when fujos with better taste ship RE

Wake up bigger
She's Isayama punching bag

Well, it won't be just one YHshitter.

Attached: 158779232654.jpg (1830x435, 310K)

which would you rather see this chap
>continuation of current events
>eren /EH flashback
>cut away to LH and/or historia

*nigger

Are you still mad about that AJ pic?

Attached: 113930293.jpg (500x580, 50K)

How come REfujos don't get triggered by EH?

We've known for quite some time that Isayama is fond of the despair ending.
So I don't know.

Eren talking to Ymir Fritz obviously

Continuation of current events.

> Isayama is a patriarchal nationalist.
Isayama is way more feminist than any Jump author, lol.

>Historia and Eren flashback
Pretty much this, one way or another it would cut all to clean state.

Eren PoV but nothing about muh Hysteria muh pregnancy. Really tired of this shipping faggotry

Isayama is so based. He lured in SJW audiences with muh stronk Mankasa, based kween Shitstoria, super skilled Mannie, and genius Hongo and then makes them mindslaves/walking wombs/fridged/dead/useless.Will Gabo get her reckoning too or is she immune?

Continuation.
I want to see Sieg despairing - PATHS - Eren coming back.

I didn't even know about it. So far I don't know why Arminfags are upset with EH, I thought you liked AA

Gabi is the next generation, Eren will prove to be the bigger man and break the cycle of violence by forgiving her. Then she'll fuck Falco

Is Nico a better or worse take on the Hanji archetype?

Attached: D_xCvnHU0AAzYl7.jpg (900x1200, 96K)

Because RE is just a joke ship and fujos have much betetr ships fro mthis story to play with.
And in comparison yurifags have only dead YH, so it's ratehr obvious that killing the dyke off and then revealing her possible partner only role left for story was to be male MC womb to fill, is ratehr insulting.
Isayama is just a shit, if he liked yuri like he claimed on the twitter he would just make I don't know Riko x Hitch as side couple who would survive to the end and just that.

No it would be better if she's a character with agency who chose herself and her child over the entire world instead of a slave, but i understand you cannot accept the fact that Historia moved on from Ymir, but can u at the very least stop wishing for Historia to get raped? Mankasa is my most hated female character and i never wished for her to get raped

I'm a AAfag and i'm neutral. I can't speak for others though.

Flashback of FarmerCHAD fucking Historia senseless.

>I have to admitt, it would be better if Historia pregnancy was a forced issue pushed on her by Eren
Do you understand how difficult it is to write about rape? You can't just do it for the sake of shock value. Every professional author needs to do at least some basic research about trauma and rape recovery before attempting to write such things. Especially when a known character is involved.

You whine about story telling but want Isayama, who clearly has no experience to tackle rape?
Historia would need an entire arc just to for a rape recovery plot.
You think we have time for that shit?
What is more likely; your weird edgy rape story or Historia just having a child with someone she loves?
What is so bad about that anyway? She just ends up being a mother. Is that a crime or something?

1. nuke ability and steam(i think)is only collosal titan special ability. when he transformed in the first episode, people felt the tremor even though ct was on the other side of the wall. he transformed a second time in the first season, which seemed sudden and low impact. so it can be reasoned that bert can control the explosion during transformation. he also half transformed on top of the wall(after the reveal), which had the same impact as the first transformation. the mini nuke we saw in the last season, is what i think happens when bert goes all out(at the cost of his body mass). I don't think annie,rein and eren transformation produces a nuke, even though you will get murked if you stand next to them when they transfrom.
2. in marley, need to touch a titan of king's blood to activate the founders scream, as far as i know this is just before zeke changing sides.
3. king is of royal blood, it is said that he made a contract with the founding titan for peace. this is not explained much. maybe king himself talked with ymir or was much than any other founder titan user in the history.
4. eren inherits not only his father's memories but also every other titans(attack and founding), arguably in a much lesser fashion. actually he feels for all eldians, pure titan or not, the ones in marley and for the ones i the wall. he knows what will happen to historia if the secret was found out. the fledgling peace inside the wall would crumble, if the queen was turned into a titan for eren.

Can someone make this into a webm please? I'm technologically retarded twitch.tv/thefinalrumbling/clip/WimpySourCasetteKappa?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

kino

No the crime is pairing Historia with the male MC as his ending prize, just that, if Historia ended with other guy than Eren I would not complain at all.

Who has the best TFRing intro and why is it Pikku?

t.Erehis

No

Attached: 0087-032.jpg (482x309, 76K)

Start by learning google. Even a hue can do that right?

Because you randomly make up meta headcanons to determine who gets triggered by what.

She's mentally ill user, and that doesn't even make any sense Eren would never do something like that in a million years.

But she hadn't had any interaction with any other male characters you fucking retard, you clearly don't care about the writing as long as she doesn't end up with Eren even if it makes perfect sense

>We were robbed of the superior CT

Attached: 9320939A-5F8B-456E-BA11-565DC996A975.jpg (1684x1866, 668K)

post EA and I will

Attached: 8397529875096492.jpg (540x405, 84K)

Attached: D2F6BB21-2E5F-4DCD-B68A-9A9A023357C1.jpg (398x420, 26K)

Attached: zeke.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

>But she hadn't had any interaction with any other male characters you fucking retard, you clearly don't care about the writing as long as she doesn't end up with Eren even if it makes perfect sense
She had interacted with every guy from her squad, she clearly didn't feel close to Eren or anything since the first thing she latches on was Mikasa and not Eren in that one scene she meets them again.

>if Historia ended with other guy than Eren I would not complain at all.
So at the end you don't care about Historia nor the storytelling at all, your whole problem is that you're a butthurt shipperfag

clearly you skipped uprising, and that scene was about Mikasa not Eren you fucking retard.

I want Isayama to draw a "what if" Erwin colossal.

Go back