Anti-dr.stonefags, if you go on about "Huh, someone said this would be realistic but there is unrealistic shit...

Anti-dr.stonefags, if you go on about "Huh, someone said this would be realistic but there is unrealistic shit," get over it.

>T-the anime has inventions that can actually be made. But there are unrealistic things in the anime. Therefore, the anime lied to me!

No, it didn't. For one thing, it starts right off the bat with everyone in the world being encased in stone, but still being alive, and with a character staying conscious for thousands of years while counting every second and not going insane by this. If you kept watching the anime after such a beginning, you knew there were ingredients that couldn't happen in real life. (Again, it's anime.) If, after that, you still complain about things being unrealistic, then I don't know what to tell you. Other than the problem is your attitude.

The inventions in the anime can actually be made. Though in many cases it would take a lot of failed attempts, and doing it by hand without being a skilled craftsman the finished product would still have flaws. But viewers won't stick around for hundreds of episodes of failed attempts, or watching generations of characters improve on a flawed product. So instead we get the faster route. This, too, is unrealistic. What is realistic is, as mentioned, that you actually can make these inventions - you can make gunpowder, soap, etc, from scratch. Maybe you could enjoy this. Otherwise you're watching the wrong show.

Or, you can take this realism and use it to point out that OTHER parts of the anime are NOT realistic, and claim you were lied to, so you seem smart and above it all. Well. You'll only impress yourself. It's a good story that has already been enjoyed by a lot of people in manga form, and if you can't watch it without having to point out what isn't realistic, then I suggest you either stop watching or get over it.

Don't blame the anime for your lack of brain cells and two digit IQ. Go watch isekaishit or fire force or something else.

Attached: senku.jpg (1172x625, 59K)

I'm sure that sounded much better when you were talking it out to yourself in the shower.

>retards are still watching the onion head anime

Attached: 1541470907318.jpg (720x720, 29K)

Is this all you can sperg out?

You wrote a book in response to two sentences one person wrote. Probably a week ago.
The only ass burgers here are the ones you're grilling.

This thread reeks reddit.

you made a thread instead of replying to the shitpost that triggered you
nevermind reddit spacing and >watching pickle senku in the first place

durr einstein on my shirt im so smart

I like the show

CHAD Force > Dr. Cuckold

Attached: 1564173633605.jpg (585x885, 448K)

Does she have a penis?

e=mc^2
that's how you know this is gonna be a smart anime

She has a god-tier mid riff.

Attached: 1564181197464.jpg (792x1200, 152K)

The cat is better

ikr shounenfags have mental problems

Attached: 1536953416469.png (565x541, 157K)

How can someone have mental problems if they are literally braindead though?

Attached: 1559628052047.jpg (713x713, 92K)

Dr. Bazinga

Show me the proof and I'll believe you

I think it's an unfun semi-educational show with shitty characters.

Most reddit show of the year.

Imagine being that assblasted and autistic you seriously typed all this shit.

>Anti-dr.stonefags
Pure cringe

ya boiling

>anti-dr.stonefags
I stopped right there, and I hope you can go back to whatever hellhole you came from

O, MY STONE NECK
AFTER I'M DEAD
FIX MY SPINE
ALONG WITH MY HEAD
POUR NITAL ALL OVER
TO REVIVE ME

This series attracted the worst kind of shitposting. Is it a couple dedicated autists, a discord raid or Yea Forums crossboarders?

Attached: 1562056168535.png (315x263, 131K)

I'm going to assume it's all of the above. Since dr. Stone got pretty popular these people can't just shit on it on other sites without getting ridiculed, so they come here to vent their frustration. Honestly I'm curious how long it will take till they tire themselves out.

Dr. Zimbabwe

its called having a good first episode absolutely ruined by the reveal that the main character is actually fucking bazinga

>people like Taicuck
Lmao, are you serious?

>Dr. Stone got pretty popular
You do know the manga still dont sell well right?

You do know people are talking about the anime all over the internet right?

Good thing the axing will be determined by sales numbers not online Dr. Stone shills

Senku is a really down to earth guy.

Attached: 1563365912789.jpg (1755x1300, 1.46M)

Don't you know the ToC placement is an indicator of what goes and what stays? Currently 4th in overall, but keep doomposting if it helps you sleep at night.

Tl;dr

Can't wait to see this part

AND SINCE WHEN WERE YOU UNDER THE IMPRESSION YOU BROKE MY NECK?

> Hinamoru Zumou anime doesnt improve sale
> Dead
> Yuuna anime doesnt improve sale
> move to bottom half, almost dead
> Yaiba sales already improved 2 episodes in
> New volume of Stone still has less sales than JJk & Actage with no anime
What do you think will happen user?

no I don't like it because it's just another shounen and I don't like shounen

Dr. Stone will keep going, it's been going for 115 chapters on "bad" sales and it will keep going
>inb4 progressively more upset user yells about an axe for the 50th time this month

Kek dr.flop

Wew, stay seething user

> Dr Stone anime has an orginal ending due to bad sales
> manga ends abruptly
> keep seething user
Cope

Feel free to write a doujin about it

Why should i when its bound to be canon

*headcanon
Ftfy

I can actually see this happening

> newfag
> Keeps replying to obvious bait
Dont go to the toc thread user, dont wanna have you making reddit post when your series gets shit on

>he starts pretending
How's that doujin coming along?

previous DR. GAYSTONE Threads
> 50 replies
> 3
> 2
> 0
> 34
> 2

yes, it's confirmed that Dr. Stone is shit, and there are discord trannys trying to actively push this garbage anime/manga

But isekai is better than this, so why would we?

This is just trash, and nothing you posted means it's not trash. This is just shonenshit.

People are talking about every seasonal anime all over the internet.

You have no actual metrics by which you can claim it’s popular, all we have are the shit tier manga sales

Peak autism

ask SnKucks and their spinal brain issues