Is there an actual resason all anime charcaters sit here?

Or did someone do it that way and it just stuck

Attached: 1121634_150441285599370.jpg (1366x768, 90K)

It's easier to animate, or something. There's a chart out there of the exact reason why

Minimal interaction from teacher so can converse and do stuff without them noticing, good view of classroom for all the characters we want to see, opportunity to see outside. It’s basically the most convenient spot for an anime to take place.

convenience, no background characters to draw can use trees and window effects

bigger question is why is the classroom always orientated this way with the window on the left?

Because anime as a whole is extremely derivative and creatively bankrupt.

they're for sunlight, and the corridors are on the other side of the building where it doesn't matter.

Because drawing desks is a really tedious task for the animators, who has to do the layouts (from perspective, drawing each and every desk in the shot), which then has to be passed down to the art dept, which has to redraw all the desks/chairs. Placing characters on as simple as possible backgrounds is economical in all ways possible.

You only have to draw the character sitting behind the MC, which is more often than not his love interest. It saves time and acts as an easy excuse for two characters to talk together.

no I mean surely you could have the opposite class room orientation where you sit in the back left of the classroom with the windows on your right

What does that matter?

I find the spot at the back near the door more interesting and convenient. You can get a character appearing at the door any time.

I'm struggling to recall an anime where it has had that layout. I think the might seriously just straight up not do it, I think the hall outside the rooms actually has windows. So there's only one row of classes.

They do also seem to just copy and paste their schools in Japan, both in reality and fiction.

Not all of them.

Attached: nj.webm (960x540, 355K)

Sometimes the MC gives up that seat in favour of a supporting character.

Forgot pic. Doh!

Attached: Evangelion 3.mkv_snapshot_08.42.782.jpg (720x572, 104K)

There are exceptions but those tend to spend very little time actually in the classroom.

Attached: 1559944228385.jpg (1920x1080, 307K)

This is the designated protagonist seat, only protagonists can sit there.

Plot convenience so that the MC can look out the window and notice something happening outside.

Haruhi sat there

If I think about, that’s where I would sit too. Not sure if this is a result of watching anime or not. It’s farthest from the teacher, it’s farthest from the door, you have the least number of people around you, and you can stare out the window.

Hey, that’s my seat

They don't

Attached: 0009a8f8_13100.png (1280x720, 896K)

When was the last time the MC sat in the front and constantly staring at Sensei's boobs?

I have seen it once or twice, I just can't remember where.