Kyoto Animation Studio 1 Data "Fully Recoverable", Japanese Government Considering Tax Breaks for Donations

Kyoto Animation Studio 1 Data "Fully Recoverable", Japanese Government Considering Tax Breaks for Donations

crunchyroll.com/pt-br/anime-news/2019/07/29/kyoto-animation-studio-1-data-fully-recoverable-japanese-government-considering-tax-breaks-for-donations

Attached: f839e8e817b10a02e94e5bf334261d401564405912_large.png (200x200, 10K)

>Before the specific measures come through, Suga stated that he wants to discuss the proposal with the Ministry of Economy, Trade, and Industry, as well as other relevant government agencies to make sure the money used to help the victims and their families, as well as reconstruction efforts for Kyoto Animation.
The reconstruction efforts part is concerning.

>The reconstruction efforts part is concerning.
Why? That's the only part that matters.

>On July 29, Asahi reported on a statement made by the lawyer for Kyoto Animation, Daisuke Okeda, exclaiming that the server containing all of the digital data for Studio 1 are been fully recovered. The server had digital versions of production materials from past and ongoing works. The server was reportedly on the first floor of the building with thick concrete surrounding it. It was unaffected by the fire and the water used to contain said fire.

Holy crap, KyoAni was actually smart and put the server in a OK location. Off-site would have been better, but I figured they put it in a random closet.

Maybe it's just me being paranoid but the donations, at least the ones from sentai, are supposed to be for the victims, not for reconstruction of the company. I don't have a problem with KyoAni getting money for reconstruction, they should be transparent about how much will be spent.

how do you fairly assign the excess money?

Give it to a charity.

It might go towards the construction of a park where Studio 1 once was.

THIS

>Holy crap, KyoAni was actually smart and put the server in a OK location. Off-site would have been better, but I figured they put it in a random closet.
Local is fine, you instead want an offsite mirror to your local data.

nichijou season 2

embezzle the money and gtfo of japan

I wonder how the events will affect the future works they make. Besides the obvious loss of talent it'll be interesting to see how general plot, direction and the vibe of the subsequent work of the studio changes after such a traumatizing event.

Attached: HQCvKnVSHSBUbbXGiC.webm (800x450, 2.91M)

>on the first floor of the building with thick concrete surrounding it
Why don't people just go into the room to avoid fire?

I know this isn't exactly an original sentiment but as much as I like Violet Evergarden, they overdid it with the post production for the show and that clip is a great example; so much detail got lost in that shot and it ends up actually making it look cheaper, like they were trying actively to hide a lack of detail. Way too much blurring.

My guess would be that oxygen is not important for data but it is very important to humans.

Money can't bring back dead talent

But at least it can train new talent.

Pay yakuza their safety fees

maybe the new talent will shoot hire than "mostly moe female cast, with female melodrama" shit

But it can be use to hire some SEAnigger

Jesus no

You can never kill Godani.