Attached: 04.png (1500x1080, 952K)

Attached: 06.png (1500x1080, 807K)

Attached: 08.png (1500x1080, 988K)

Attached: 10.png (1500x1080, 881K)

Attached: 12.png (1500x1080, 986K)

Attached: 14.png (1500x1080, 799K)

Attached: 16.png (1484x1080, 623K)

Attached: 17.png (750x1080, 498K)

Why is "tachibana" on Ruis eye? i thought he called her that all the time and that calling her "rui", the first name over the family name, meant he closed the distance between them.

Still, It looks like Rui realized her number was missed and that she didnt win, with Kajita using the time to confess. and Rui dosnt seem to hate it. Hell, i think the "tachibana' on her eye is supposed to mean she feels something when he says her name now so she's probobly falling for him now.

hard to say. will need the next chapter to see.

Rui a shit
Hina a best

Cute

sex soon

she actually is. even though i shit on her all the time and getting pissed at her for having no shame or guilt for wanting to get back to Natsuo after ruining him, i actually 'aww'ed at this.

she can keep Kajita. she's far better with him.

maybe. i think that she wont respond or reject Kajita Initially until she gets back to Natsuo and sees she's moved on.

I dont think that will happen for a few more chapter, or at least until the end, if at all. Even when the stories over and they're together, The rui fans will hate him too much for a sex chapter. They will probobly have cute moments and dating/love moments but i don't think they'll have a sex scene. Sasuga would be based if she made it though. a true 'i dont give a fuck' to all the haters.

Ruifags on suicide watch

Rui is actually pretty cute when Natsuo isn't in the picture.

I wonder how Nat will get back to writing but considering the buildup so far it seems far more likely that Hina will be the to help him get back. Although it's pretty obvious that she won't make any move till the end.

>putting the text bubble within the character's eye and the context is her own name
>followed by possibly a confession by possibly love interest

What is Sasuga trying to do?

Kajita and Rui have the connection that Natsuo and Hina have together
>Trust in each other, one can calm the other etc..

Rui can talks about anything with him not only muh "sex sex is the solution"

>Rui is actually pretty cute when Natsuo isn't in the picture.
I also prefer Rui, her time with kajita was much more peaceful and they actually treated each other as equals(same thing between Hina and Natsuo)

, while with Rui it looks like Natsuo is always the one that has to please.

Attached: theendgame.jpg (1920x1920, 1.79M)

even so, Sasuga has a lot more work for For bringing Kajita and Rui together than for Natsuo and Hina. For Natsuo and Hina its all been building up and its more of a question of how romantic the scene will be when they get together.

For Kajita, so many Ruifags hate him, and too many general readers are not that impressed by him that it wont matter how romantic the scene is, its really a matter of making him a likable person to at least the general readers.
I think thats what this arc is supposed to accomplish. that perhaps seeing how cute/happy Rui is with Kajita is what will turn many of the Ruifags to support him.

wonder how this will turn out. Will he reject the offer to stay with Rui or will he give the 'go to Japan' card to Rui? maybe he will go to give Rui time to think?

Ruifags will never like the dude. Even the nip ruifags dont like him. Sasuga really isnt gonna be able to make him more likeable to the ruifags. I don't know how shes gonna do it because I find it hard to believe shes gonna stick her more popular character, and yes Rui is more popular not sure why though, I prefer Hina myself, with quite a hated character. shes constantly getting more likes on twitter with her art etc. Look at the more recent twitter posts. Her necklace got more likes than Hinas rings etc. Rui overall seems more popular. and again sticking a loved character with a hated one isnt going to go well for Kei.

Hopefully.
Rui's too cute to get dicked only by one man

Attached: rui bed.png (1060x247, 188K)

>heroine popularity matters
Sensei and Miki are the most popular girls from bokuben and 5Toubun. It doesn't matter.

*Miku

Would Japanese fans ever forgive Rui if she fucked a man other than the MC

Attached: ponder.png (168x173, 37K)

>Twitter likes
Hina's merch sold out before Rui's. As for twitter, Hina won the popularity poll taken when the anime started by 2000 votes.

>Rui is more popular not sure why though,
because she's the main girl

People still reading this shit? Over 250 chapters of worthless forced drama.

Read White album 2 closing chapter for the superior drama.

Attached: cover.jpg (300x425, 23K)

>because she's the main girl
Exactly.

Attached: images (3).jpg (313x469, 26K)

Setsuna best girl and one of the best written female characters from japanese fiction. Pretty much the MVP of closing chapter.

Attached: white-album-2-ogiso-setsuna-singing-white-dress-stage-visual-novel-anime-7992.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

it's weird, because Domestic Na's Yea Forums following seemed to entirely disappear for a while.
I'm not sure when it resurged

anime?

Sasuga never intended or care to make him likeable to Ruifags, it seems like the goal is to build him as the a character that successfully conquer Rui

This.

>More Rui and Kajita.
I can't find it in myself to care enough for Rui chapters, but she apparently is a main character in this right next to Natsuo. All the NY chapters will have the same impact as the literature club had.

>a character that successfully conquer Rui
Now that sounds sexy

Attached: Bao, the Hundred Hymen Destroyer.jpg (550x934, 97K)

That's not Setsuna though

based as always

Who gives a fuck about ruifags. They can commit mass suicide for all I care.

Ok so honestly how more chapters until this series is done?
We all know the endgames by now

Attached: 1562224873696.jpg (712x736, 68K)

>Who gives a fuck about ruifags
Kei for starters. Mangaka give a fuck about their fans. Hell fairly sure she lurks in that fucking cancerous reddit or discord and shes fully aware of how popular her manga got in the west in the past few months. She recently did an interview about it. She constantly replies to them on twitter etc.

Every manga has characterfags. Doesn't mean the mangaka would change the story to please some degenerates.

You can't just transfer your offer to another candidate. That's not how real life works.

At least 30 left.