I know that there a billion jojo threads, but i gotta know. What was honestly going to happen to him that time...

I know that there a billion jojo threads, but i gotta know. What was honestly going to happen to him that time, also do you think he could live in one of those death scenerios if he didn't die?

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (800x450, 201K)

1)The girl was about to stab him
2)He cant not die, he always will untill Giorno dies irl

>Until Giorno Dies IRL

Does this mean Diavolo got freed when Pucci Reset the universe? If so, FUCK YES! Gay Mafia boss only had to endure ELEVEN FUCKING YEARS of the worst torture imaginable! Atleast Doppio is happy that his boss is freed, and all I want is for him to be happy.

Attached: ANIME DOPPIO IS GOD.jpg (662x960, 135K)

>but i gotta know
That's the whole purpose of that scene. It's just a little girl, and Diavolo is in the middle of some random field. How could be possibly die? What could possibly happen that kills him?

Does the girl kill him? Does her dad come out and kill him? Does a plane fall from the sky and kill him? Does he get bit by a snake and die from the venom? Is his death quick? Is it painful and drawn-out?

It's intentionally left vague, because that's how Diavolo sees it. He has no idea what's going to happen to him or when, but he knows something is going to happen that will kill him. Knowing you're going to die by something but not knowing what is a form of torture almost as bad as the act of dying is.

That's why Diavolo is freaking out.

>he always will untill Giorno dies irl
We don't know that. Diavolo is still stuck in hell even though GE doesn't have the arrow anymore.

It's more likely that Diavolo is forever stuck inside the hell, even after Giorno someday dies.

holy shit, that's fucking twisted.
And he is going to die like this hundreds of times a day; wtf.

he can't use his stand to get out of these situations?

I don't get why Araki went overkill on him. Makes other villains feel like they got a slap on the wrist.

Kars literally got it worse

Judging by the 3 other deaths, he apparently doesn't have the ability to use his stand.

What about this guy

Attached: 1553822626419.jpg (430x540, 183K)

>eventually stopped thinking

Kars' torture was mental torture. Diavolo's was both mental and physical torture.

Kars wasn't experiencing any extreme, horrific pain that we know of. He was just totally immobile but fully conscious. And, unlike Diavolo, Kars was able to eventually 'kill himself' by ceasing to think.

Diavolo is fully conscious, and experiences every bit of pain of his deaths, and he'll continue to do so for all of eternity.

Kars stopped thinking because he didn't interact with anything so his brain just stopped. Diavolo doesn't stop thinking, he's bombarded with interactions and pain.

>being suffocated in the extreme cold of space isn't painful
this is why i hate brainlets

Doppio is dead and Bossu ditched him.

I'd imagine Diavolo gets numb to it eventually. I'd rather have pain than nothing.

Pssshh nothin personnel.. kid

Attached: 1536350820729.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

Drifting through space sounds fucking terrifying, the isolation and the knowledge it's without end is top fucking spooky. Not to mention he's being bombarded by all kinds of radiation in between freezing while his blood boils.

He doesn't need to breathe, and his entire outer shell has become a hard rock. He doesn't feel temperature.

Can't do anything(eat, sleep, rest) and just die over and over every days.
Damn that's tough.

Let me saw you open and take out your organs while you watch then

GER can just undo that numbness though

Pain without love
Pain, I can't get enough
Pain, I like it rough
'Cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

because nothing about him was admirable.
He was a coward who wanted to keep living yet never face any consequences of any of his action nor ever be the victim of random chance. to never die yet never leave a trace of himself on the world. On top of being a way of living that Araki considers to be a failure to live, Diavolo's fate is poetic irony. He will never die and he will never leave any further trace upon the world, but he will never get that sense of tranquil security he craved.

He retains the mental state from his previous loop so I don't see how.

Kars went into a coma after basically a week of total isolation knowing he would never escape. Brutal, yeah, but I'd prefer that over dying horribly then coming right back only to die again, forever

>so I don't see how.
GER undoes things.
GER can even undo willpower.
How can you not see how?

I think it's because it's perfectly fitting considering his stand abilities and what he has done with them (playing with fate), it's just pottery more than something Araki thought he deserved

No it's pretty obvious everything physical gets undone, it wouldn't make sense why GER ability doesn't do anything to the brain in particular. The only thing that makes sense here is that he is experiencing all these cycles with something else than his brain which in this case would be his soul I guess and since it's infinite then it can withstand infinite pain, it can not just break down like the brain.

...because he retains his mental state from the previous loop. It isn't undone.

Sad that this needs to be explained

Doppio is a lucky guy.

>anyone complain about Giorno merciless GER when Josuke tuned Angelo in a living stone and Enigma in a book

Angelo will eventually erode away and Terunosuke can be burned

We never see if GER reverts back though

I also wonder how did stuff go after Colosseum? Like, Mista might know some way to contact remaining capos, and then he says to them that this 15yo Giorno Giovanna successfully found out and killed the Boss, and that entitles said Giorno to full control of Passione. But how would they prove anything like that? Those old men probably don't even have stands.

>

This. Someone can still stop it, even if it takes years. Also they may not even be in pain. Diavolo is in eternal torture. He didn't deserve it

>Someone can still stop
Pucci did it

Diavolo was in another universe though right? Pucci reset a different universe

Pucci got BTFO before he could accomplish his goal

Even MiH might not stop the constant cycle of death, it just loops the universe so that everyone will know their fate, but by that point Diavolo's fate was eternal suffering

It's especially awful considering he's so used to knowing what's about to happen.
Because it's a very overt religious allegory. Diavolo (The Devil), in his pride, opposed Giorno (The Son), and then suffered eternally (got his ass booted to Hell).

Attached: 「Pride」.png (1014x1500, 334K)

>I also wonder how did stuff go after Colosseum?
By skipping the process and getting to the result lmao.

He died the way he lived, cowering in fear at a little girl.

That he declared such and The Boss did nothing about it would be pretty much all the proof they need.
But I doubt there would be any kind of summons right off the bat.
Already, nobody spoke to The Boss directly. you got your orders from a higher ranking gang member and got told "its from the boss"
they could lay low for three months, spread the word that Mista made capo, and have Mista basically occupy Doppio's role as "the voice of the boss, that nobody realizes is the right hand of the boss" and then a few months after that spread the word that The Boss has retired and chose Girono (some kid nobody has heard of) as his successor. and most people will assume Giorno either is The Boss's secret child, a hidden heir groomed in secrecy, or a coup happened. In all cases, that Giorno isn't immediately assassinated would be all the proof they need that he calls the shots now

no you retard, literally no one knows who the boss is. That's the point. Giorno killed the boss so he's free to just go "sup, I'm actually the boss" to all of the capos.

He got Johnny'd

Are there any restrictions on how Diablollo will die in his infinite dying-loop? Or is it possible that he will experience deaths akin to getting raped to death by a Jolyne futa? Will Araki ever release an hour long ep where everyones fav trapboy chokes on Jolynes unraveling cawk?!

got cancer from this post

>
diavolo gets freed from eternal death, which only means he arrives on his real death

his forehead has a hole, guessing it means KC is gone

But Giorno didn't die during MiH you speedreader.

That's the whole point of GER's attack. Diavolo is put in a forever "awaiting death" situation, even if he could use KC to foresee 10 seconds into his destiny he could not change it, thus placing him for eternity on the situation he avoided so badly that even got him one of the most poweeful stands: dying.

He did not deserve it

Attached: Diavolo infinite death.jpg (1280x720, 166K)

>He didn't deserve it

Attached: 1563563031414.jpg (1280x720, 289K)

When did I say that GER needs to undo it every single time?

Probably in the same part where you said you're a giant retarded faggot, so in every word you utter.

user btfo

And they just believe him? Especially after now suddenly giving out completely different orders and showing himself even tho it was such a big deal that he's anonymous. Not suspicious in the slightest. Passione doesn't make any sense at all.

Boss ruled with business acumen and fear. If Giorno wants to be a new boss, he'd have to make other capos believe that he can do both. As in, why should they follow his orders instead of electing the new boss from between themselves?

I always assumed he had a heart attack because of the anxiety

He bought them all pizza, Diavolo never did that so they accepted Gorno as the new supreme meatball.

Yo angelo

He bought Polpo pizza

>speedreader
That doesn't even make sense.

I chuckled

>I killed the bossu and I'll kill you too if you don't bend the knee

I don't see why people have such a problem with this, it's not like he can't back that threat up. There's also the fact that I assume news of their betrayal was common knowledge because there was no reason for it not to be.

Would you?

Attached: eZqIBob.png (1920x1080, 2.43M)

Lets say Giorno took responsibility for killing off Polpo, assassination squad and boss enforcement squad in addition to killing Boss. He's 15yo with like a week of being a gangster. He'd still has to prove to capos that his claims are true, his reputation can't do it for him, as he has none.
So he'd have to publicly murder some of more vocal capos, possibly fend off a couple of fresh coup attempts. It'd take noticeably amount of time before capos that were left alive would bend their knee to him.

Doppio has a cute tummy

Giorno didn't die when Pucci reset the universe, that we know of. The only people who were killed and replaced in the new universes where either the people that Pucci murdered himself, or the ones that died due to MiH's acceleration effect (i.e. people driving a car having accidents because they couldn't react to their vehicle's newfound speed). Pretty sure Giorno was neither targetted by Pucci nor is enough of a chump to die of over-accelerated hijinks.

Yeah that would be really hard, unless you had some sort of mind powers that let you perform literal miracles or something. And anyways by bossus reputation literally existing in public is proof he's dead.

It obviously did, he was holding the arrow that was sucked into GER's forehead

Also, Chariot was able to go back to normal after it let go of the arrow when it transformed the first time

BUCCIARATI PLEASE
GIVE ME THE ARROW BUCCIARATI, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD BE A GOOD BOY SCOUT AND HAND IT OVER
BUCCIARATIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Attached: IT JUST WORKS.gif (392x410, 451K)

He did

No, everyone's lives, except the people that were trying to stop Pucci, stayed unchanged

No, because when the universe resets, although it's more like a respawn, it recreates itself almost identically. Meaning the new universe has an identical Diavolo with the same soul that got hit by GER in the new universe.

The entire point of MIH is that it's virtually the same universe so people will know their fate. That can only make sense if the people are exactly the same as they were before and will experience the same future they saw during acceleration in the previous universe. Even those kileld by Pucci are replaced by counterparts because fate needs to be preserved. MIH is pretty mild in terms of evil, so I feel like the main cast really just had it out for Pucci on a mostly personal level because he fucked with them too much

I don't know if you're aware but a manga exists. Those are the things with the pictures that don't move so I understand if you've never had an interest in them prior.

>All villains get horrible punishments
>Except Dio, he just dies