"Weathering With You" Arrives in New Zealand/Australian Cinemas on August 22

shinkaianime.com.au

Attached: Screenshot.jpg (1080x1720, 151K)

Does this have English subs yet?

No. I'm not watching it, the 100s of ads I saw of it in Japan killed it for me.

That's because they're really pushing for it to be the next Your Name, which looking at the debut sales, it did. They make literally every cinema in Japan screen it, feature many Japanese products in it, and plastered ads all over the streets. You should still totally watch it though. Reviews are saying it's even better than Your Name.

Is this the new movie by that guy that takes photos and paints over them? What art!

Why is it called "Weathering with You" in English?The title Tenki no Ko just means "Weather Girl" or something like that.

no, it's the guy that uses computer generated animation to over compensate for the fact that he can't draw or paint, but look at those images made from a computer program, so beautiful

Attached: Shinkai_is_lame.jpg (200x200, 16K)

I noticed a low spinning camera shot in Yamada's Tamako Market which he stole and used twelve times in Your Name . . . how original.

Fuck shitkai. I refuse to watch any of his movies

How prominent are this girl's armpits throughout the movie?

Very prominent! Shinkai used his fame and freedom to make an armpit fetish movie knowing critics and fanboys would still laud him, the weird thing is that the armpits have more personality than any of his characters combined

>we lived to see Keit-Ai 2

Is there anyone with a brain who actually thinks this clown is a better director than Yamada?
Even he admitted otherwise

Attached: Yamada_laughs_at_Yamakan.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

I really love the amount of butthurt that the success of these films is causing. They're not the best ever but they're consistently pretty good, certainly not the least deserving you could find.

I hated Your Name and preferred Children Who Chase Lost Voices. This seems like it will have the good aspects of the magic from Children, but without the trash. Watching this with a mate when it's out. August 22 is really soon.

Attached: 1533982648052.gif (200x200, 87K)

I liked it better than Kimi no Na wa but it could be because I saw it before the huge hype train. Saw it raw.

I fucking hate this board. I've been here for a decade but people just shitpost for the sake of shitposting at this point. Noone actually fucking enjoys anything anymore it has to wrapped up in layers of irony and nihilism. The Kyoani fire was the last straw and this is just yet another example of edgy 14 year olds taught by internet shitposters not to ever enjoy anything.

Looks pretty.

Nice, hope we get a Promare cinema announcement soon too.

Attached: [OZC]Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam Clean OP1.mkv_snapshot_00.17.643.jpg (1492x1080, 200K)

The past year or two have been really eye-opening for me with just how bad things are getting on this site. There's been such an influx of newfags over the years that it's completely outpaced the ability of them to acclimatize, so you've now just got the pace being set by 13 year olds that aren't new they've been here all summer, followed by other 13 year olds.

I enjoy things
I'm watching Kinnikuman right now

Even my theater in the middle of nowhere is playing it day 1
We mainstream now

We made it bros. Anime is normiecore now.

>Kinnikuman
Based.

>now

>New Zealand/Australia
Who fucking cares

It implies an english sub/dub

Shitposting aside it means it has a wide release which is really good
Sub only but they'll be rushing the dub for the burger release no doubt

Sub only, if the trailer Madman uploaded is anything to go by. Madman's a pretty based distribution company honestly, generally much less eager to fuck over customers than their US counterparts.

Burger release is late as fuck anyway.

>The Kyoani fire was the last straw
I don't see how anyone who enjoys animation could give a shit about Kyoto Animation. If anything, them burning down is a blessing. Seems to me like you're merely a deluded normalfag who thinks his shovelware studio has any value to animation, when in fact it doesn't.