Dr.Stone

He did nothing wrong, bros.

Attached: tsukachad.png (562x701, 344K)

Yes he did and all was because he was butthurt over his loli sister being brain death.

shit character

Tsukasa is perfect.

Attached: 75944305_p45.jpg (2000x2000, 597K)

He did something wrong though
>Just lie in this """""""cryochamber""""" bro
>Of course I can restore you back to life bro, don't worry about it

>seashell bracelet
So pure.

Attached: ts.jpg (264x372, 59K)

I mean shit like reviving people whose statues were destroyed is stupid enough already.

I want him to put his fist through my face.

Attached: Dr. Stone #81 - Page 4.png (1315x1920, 2.64M)

Depretrification effect heals EVERYTHING, even dead brain.

he didnt revive any lolis. the greatest sin

He learned the error of his ways via loli revival though.

Attached: Dr. Stone #79 - Page 5.png (2630x1920, 3.83M)

Do yourself a favor and check the official release of the latest chapter, the niggastream scans absolutely butchered the starry sky.

>that shocked face
Cute.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dr. Stone - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.18_[2019.07.24_18.08.55].png (1920x1080, 1.28M)

This is his best face, it shows his despair.

Attached: t018.jpg (869x1266, 251K)

Wait, how'd she manage to keep her brain alive after all those years?

Nobody stays conscious as a statue, she was in a double coma.
Only exceptions were Senku, because he was autistically smart, and Taiju, because he was autistically stupid.

he was going to die anyway, he decided to trust the science man that saved his sister.

Revival juice + healing effects of unstoning someone.

Attached: Dr. Stone #79 - Page 4.png (1315x1920, 2.7M)

so what's the point of him having a sister and somehow got redeemed or someshit? how is she having brain disease has to do with his ideology? He just gonna abandon all that shit like it was nothing?

He realized that Senku wants to make the world a better place too.

Attached: Dr. Stone - c083 #1337 - Page 15.png (784x1145, 802K)

Yes, all his edgyness was literally only because his sister was brain dead. This is why a true chaosfag appeared immediately after his sister was healed.

What a let down. I thought the reason for all his action is because he found a book about Stalin's communism or something. He thought the society was unfair and he wants to turn around after everyone turned into stone.

What's his sister gonna contribute to the story anyway? being useless like sakura or tashigi?

Post the pages.

>bros.

Attached: 4150E7E5-36C7-446D-B9D4-530FDCEA51F6.jpg (400x285, 9K)

Dunno, she was left behind while senku and an elite team went on boat to find the source of petrification. Suika sneaked into to be the obligatory "token loli".

Is not there a way to make anesthesia with their current technology level?

Attached: j002.jpg (869x1234, 297K)

Cute face, cute ass, cute everything.

Attached: hi5.png (530x672, 474K)

Lots of alcohol.
It's how they did amputations and such before anesthesia, with the only issue being that alcohol thins your blood.

You need nitric acid to make nitrous oxide

I dont know why they pulled my sister when the war ended pretty well with the creation of dynamite.

the moral of the story should be Tsukasa and his minions could'nt do shit against actual weaponsa

Gaining an ally, who's now eternally grateful to you, is a better win that just dynamite end.

Meanwhile in an alternate universe

Attached: EAqj0zyUEAAnEdT.jpg (2048x2048, 254K)

Tsukasa was stupid and ignorant. With their limited resources there's no way Senku could quickly bring humanity back and restore the old world order that Tsukasa feared and hated. Instead of confronting Senku and making him an enemy Tsukasa should have just played along while with Senku while gaining his knowledge and tricking Senku into reviving people who would be sympathetic to the Stone World Tsukasa wants to create.

I'm honestly really sad they missed out on years of being able to grow up with each other. Cutest siblings.

The war stalemated with the completion of the first WMD, dynamite. Tsukasa noted that actually firing the arrows would cause massive losses of life on both sides, and Senku is not a man who would waste human life so easily. Neither could Tsukasa's forces continue to fight, but neither could Senku use his weapons to force a surrender.

That's why Senku offered him a peace treaty: Declare the end of the war and stop the wanton destruction of statues, in exchange for a chance to resurrect Tsukasa's sister. No one can reasonably continue to fight and expect to win without severe casualties, so the peace treaty was the best option for both of them. And therein by reviving Tsukasa's sister and revealing that broken statues can still be repaired and the people smashed revived safely, Tsukasa's hands were washed of the blood they were once stained with.

Nice spoiler w/ no tag. Dropped.

Attached: EAfm2G6UEAAgnFC.png (800x800, 536K)

Lewd.

The thing is that Tsukasa really likes Senku, to do that you have to absolutely hold to positive emotions for your enemy...like Hyuga.

*No hold...

>Tsukasa should have just played along while with Senku while gaining his knowledge and tricking Senku
The very first time Tsukasa tried to put something like this into motion, Senku asked in which context Tsukasa was trying to fuck him in the ass. Using brute force was objectively the better play.

>did nothing wrong
He revived someone who could take him down.
Why would he do this? Wasn't it enough to just have competent people instead of another monster?
He didn't seem spooked by Kohaku too much, so why go full goon squad?

COMRADE Tsukasa

>fuck science and civilization
>die from staph infection, plague, tetanus, or pneumonia

>He revived someone who could take him down.
False, Hyouga never could defeat him alone.

What if Tsukasa was your beloved onii-chan, user??

Attached: damnright.png (473x877, 352K)

Hyouga could have never defeated Tsukaka as long he doesn't have someone to protect. As soon that someone appeared he immediately attacked.

At some point he'd reach a critical mass of competent people who could team up and oppose him anyway, he was never going to be king forever.

He was an asshole