Mahou Shoujo Site 138

One more chapter to go.
Fingers crossed for yuri twincest ending.

Attached: S18.png (835x1200, 346K)

Attached: 916188.jpg (2064x1457, 1.43M)

>yuri twincest
Gross.

Based King

Your face is gross.

Attached: 30a7acf9e96388ad1380eac7d5839194.jpg (915x915, 1.1M)

I wonder who could be behind this post.

I dont think next chapter is the ending, should have 2 more according to scantlator sites

I think it was 2 more counting from the previous chapter, so next should be the last.

Fucking awesome ending.

Your fetish is gross

No.

Attached: 69726465_p0.jpg (1200x1087, 187K)

>we madoka now
>no never mind we not concept gathering an army instead
>NOPE best aniki made total self-sacrifice martyrdom impossible holy shit
>must find happiness
>what could happiness be?
>I want to fuck my twin sister
>Supreme super planetary overlord AI: Alright I want to see this shit.
THIS FUCKING SERIES FUCKING AMAZING

Attached: 1282106190517.png (500x500, 56K)

The sex change stick is currently on Aya's hands so It's highly possible the manga ends with a picture of the child between Aya and Yatsumura. I wouldn't put it past the mangaka tbqh.

This isn’t the end. There are still too many plot points unsolved. Screen cap this, there will be an announcement for a sequel where The End and Site charas join forces.

or they just have the AI use its NANOMACHINES SON to combine their dna or something though either works. wonder if all the other ayas will sacrifice their combined lifespan into a single aya (maybe sis too if she's low) who will then carry on with a full bar or something like that.

Time travel already erased most of the plot threads.

>This isn’t the end. There are still too many plot points unsolved. Screen cap this, there will be an announcement for a sequel where The End and Site charas join forces.
It honestly seems like author is genuinely ready to move on, End was so fucking convoluted it seemed to fuck up even their brain. Site was comparatively simple and straight forward despite being a rollercoaster ride. But still seems drained.

I mean, I guess I could see like in 10 years or something it getting revisited even if it's some simple 6-part mini or something assuming Kentarou hasn't died or fallen totally off the truck. But I'd honestly be surprised if he doesn't shift to something else to recover for a bit.

Site is first and the sperm tempest is when the END begins and why they appeared in Site.
I could see a 3rd series being about aliens actually in control of everything.

I thought king was the genderswapped End badguy and their dad was some Endfag too whom I'm forgetting. Though end was a million kinds of fucked time dimension shenanigans so hell if I can remember now.

theory he's wataru himeji or somehow connected is only a fan guess I think.

though king being rei kurorogi and site some fucked follow up of world 0 seems way more supported.

No. Site definitely takes place after the end. It’s why that girl and the pervert cop knew each other and didn’t get turned into sperm.

>No. Site definitely takes place after the end. It’s why that girl and the pervert cop knew each other and didn’t get turned into sperm.
Yeah, now that I think back it's pretty obvious it happens in "The World Where Mahou Shoujo Don't Exist" aka timeline #6 I think. or #5 or #7 but something like that. Rei was "god of the world" and than "got pulled down" by Ki/Tsukune, nearly everyone lost their memories and were normal humans, but a few didn't including the two we saw. King could only remember "Rei" and thought it was zero.

So Site is definitely a straight sequel. And with Rei/King dead maybe that's it for supernatural shit on that level. Though I have no idea what the fuck happened with demon. Used for the catastrophe ritual but then that was wiped what then? Whatever. Pretty sure the author is done with this whole thing for at least a good while.

i just want them together in the end

haha those fucking wikifags in denial "no that's gross"
>when she kissed Tsuyuno Yatsumura (actually her sister), but after the kiss the two girls have not shown romantic interactions, meaning it might just have been a goodbye kiss.
PFFFT

Attached: 1356628694466.jpg (192x171, 26K)

Attached: e554d71ce6f3419f2b893b983e6795a1.png (742x703, 180K)

We just need to know what's the deal with Aya's biological father, and who Rei truly is.

There are still autists who keep removing the "transgender" part on Kiyo's gender.
In any case the wiki's quality is abyssmal. Most articles were clearly written in Portuguese first and then machine-translated, most likely from the Portuguese wiki. Shitty punctuation is also rampant.

Attached: 68570888_p0.jpg (625x750, 364K)

What did her brother actually do?

He used the panties Stick to give Aya the order of not being the only one to be unhappy. So now she can't sacrifice herself without finding happiness first.

That's...counterintuitive.At least second best boy came through in the end.

Attached: 870808841e875ce9f144d516c8436f50.jpg (1116x1578, 1004K)

I think the real autists on the wiki are the ones obsessed with Kiyo's transgender identity in the first place. It's just a bunch of trannies projecting their own opinions and feelings on Kiyo. There's always endless drama on wikis about this topic. And it's worse when it involves traps since they assume traps = trans