Milf online

>milf online
>arifureta
>cheat magician
>maou-sama retry
4(FOUR) fucking isekai this season. Holy shit anime is dead

Attached: 1532728589297.jpg (259x195, 9K)

Yea we know you're an ironic faggot,back to

Can't speak for arifureta and cheat magician (haven't seen them) but MILF online has a MILF and Maou-sama Retry is FUN

oh no... don't tell me you're an isekai fag. do you hate your life that much?

Milf online and Maou-Sama retry are good, asis CopCraft (despite the fucking z team animation), which is a reverse isekai

Face it, Isekai is the new battle harem, it’ll be here for a while. Provided I get another season of Konosuba and No Game No Life I’m fine with it

Is this the new ''do i fit in yet guise'' Yea Forums shitpost?

Out of 42 shows.

The bar has never been lower for an isekai to be even somewhat decent yet they all fall completely flat. Why is that?

Cheat Magician is Smartphone-tier low effort isekai. Arifureta is ok but only because I like incel OP MCs who want revenge against the chadventures who betrayed him. They other two are good.

They dont even try to be original at this point. Most sound like some teenage fanfiction.

I picked up Iseka Cheat, Aifureta and Mommy Online, did I made the rigth choice or I should pick up the one with Rem yellow too?

It's nothing new, it's been here for a few years at the very least (if not from the very start). What do you get when you have a board dedicated to a certain hobby, inhabited by the rejects of society and you give them full anonuimity? A vortex of negativity.

You are not allowed to say you like anything as it will be met by a torrent of criticism. Liking something makes you vulnerable, hating something allows you to go on the offensive without exposing your own weaknesses. Hence generalized insults like "your favorite anime is shit".

The only solution is to not give a fuck. If you like some shitty anime with bottom of the barrel writing, own it. If someone criticizes you for it either wait for him to substantiate his claims or allow him to wallow in his own misery without dragging you down.

Damn are you me user?

>actually caring about when someone calls your anime shit enough to write this post
also
>reddit spacing
kys

>Cop Craft is a reverse isekai
So far Cop Craft has been a generic police action show

>racist cop and his old partner
>minorities and/or illegal immigrants
>drugs/weapons smugling
>old partner is kill
>new partner is minority

It’s because most of them are exactly like a teenage fan fiction. It’s all self insert shit with .5 dimensional characters, and not a single one of the strays from the same exact formula.

>reddit spacing
Some of the earliest posts on Yea Forums used "reddit spacing". It's called using paragraphs, you semi-literate dunce. You'd know this if you ever read anything other than manga and shitposts.

earliest forms of Yea Forums also used frogs but doesn't make frogposters any less reddit now

Moe is dead. Long live Isekai!

>kys
>thinks reddit spacing is actually a thign

>4(FOUR) fucking isekai this season. Holy shit anime is dead
and the japs eat it up

4x based

>isekaifags

You should pick up the one with the Rem yellow too.

We need more CHAD animes.