Kircheis!

Kircheis!

Just watched episode 26

Attached: 5688-578142579.jpg (402x362, 29K)

I didn't get what was so great about him anyway.

Kisama!

Attached: 1510431154543.png (960x738, 956K)

Attached: 1563208668146.jpg (640x1920, 218K)

Kircheis carried with entire fleet on his own. Doing all the important stuff. Securing systems in bumfuck nowhere. Making sure the commanders gets his sleep. A true space cowboy.

He's the only person Reinhard is willing to listen without going into autistic fit

When he's not around, Reinhard is prone to sperging and brainfarts, all the time. He's also a good guy, nobody object his high standing - people trust him - so he can act as useful buffer between officers and Reinhard. Without him, all hiearchy gets fugged hard, with Oberstein doing autistic things himself, Dzierżyński style and all admirals in between are struggling to power

He's both extremely capable, and morally sound.
In a series where you're lucky to have either one or the other.

Greenhill did nothing wrong.

Cute and gay and calming

Trunicht did nothing wrong

Fazzan sure is a reliable ally

There's barely any character working under Reinhard or Yang that is portrayed as immoral.

While Truniht is quite a faggot, doing military coup just to oust that guy while Empire is in the middle of civil war was incredibly counter productive. Just beat the living crap out of space Germans and have political intrigues later, go and raze Odin or something to cripple them

Idea was right but oh boy the timing was fucked

Oberstein, Lang, Reuental for starters. Bittenfeld can't see the big picture, because it's not done in crayon.
Schenkopp is in love with war. Bagdash seems to have chronic backstabbing disorder.

He defeated Yang with superior technology, but Empirefags like to pretend that he defeated Yang with superior tactics.

That makes him the greatest somehow?

Both Oberstein and Reuenthal are portrayed as extremely principled and moral. I'll give you Lang, but that's it.

Reinhard set it up so he could have his civil war in peace

it's more that kirchieis is very virtuous and also Reinhards friend.
it was more of a personal loss that made things difficult politically, his military skills could be replaced

true, but Greenhill went and took the bait. If all these military coup guys would think a bit and didn't take it, Yang could go into Odin all the way without lube. Yea, Truniht government was corrupt, but kicking out some bureaucrats was worth it? They wasted perfect opportunity, just to masturbate to military-style government for a bit, ate Reinhard bait like a young shark

But they didn't know about the civil war in the Empire, did they ?

How's the new show? Art honestly looks atrocious, but maybe the spess battles are cooler?

Attached: file.png (640x360, 551K)

Space battles have terrible music and they're all ugly copy-and-pasted CGI.

Attached: Turning point FPA.png (750x750, 255K)

you're pulling a leg here

Bagdash proved to be useful asset when it mattered the most - for Free Planet Alliance, that is. As some corrupt politician in my country said, it doesn't matter for a man how he starts, but how he finish.

Schenkopp was actually sensible guy. If Yang would listen to him, he wouldn't have to be in such shitty situation all the time because of giberment. Of course what he suggested wasn't moral sometimes, but some backbone to do unmoral things would be better for Weng-li and Alliance in general picture. Schenkopp is like Oberstein in this sense, you have to do shitty things sometimes. But Yang, unlike Reinhard, never listened to him - riding high moral horse whole time.

Bittenfeld is useful as officer, you might be suprised but whole population is not going to produce Kircheis'es and Reuentals left and right. Someone is gonna do grunt work, and Bittenfeld is in the perfect spot, not too high not too low, leading hyper agressive fleet meant to charge enemy asap

That fight against Kircheis was the only time I remember Yang looking seriously concerned with the situation. Was cool.

oh wow it looks horrible, chinks are producing this? Looks Chinese to me for some reason.

Goalpost moving

Kircheis is in a class by himself. Like Yunyun.

No, but the Chinese are making a live action LoGH... assuming that it isn't lost in development hell.

Wolfgang, Muller, Fahrenheit, Attenborough, Merkatz, Bucock, Minci are both capable and moral, you could find some more examples because there's so many characters

In general, LoGH portrays both sides as ,,good vs good", there's no one side which is clearly evil, uncapable or unmoral

Let's be honest though, the Empire is evil.

Just make peace and let the FPA have their independence, Reinhardo-sama!

Iserlohn is rightful Empire clay!

dunno, average Empire citizen have comfy life, especially after Reinhardo comes to power. It is implied on many occasions quality of life under his regime was actually breddy gud. Whatever happens in space has probably little outcome to average civil on some backwater planet. Some battles include how many soldiers were there, 2~5 milions in total is normal. When you think how on Earth alone in recent history several nations could quite easily muster this amount of soldiers, it seems minuscule in comparision to whole fucking galaxy. Anime does feel like there's bunch of military guys slaughtering each other, while majority of population just observes and accept the outcome, like in medieval times. If peasant gets to be governed by efficient autocracy instead of corrupted democracy, why he would be sad? He doesn't have any say in this anyway.

>you will never watch logh for the first time again

>dunno, average Empire citizen have comfy life, especially after Reinhardo comes to power.
The average citizen lived their entire lives in constant fear before Reinhard. If someone overhears you saying something bad about the Kaiser, or if someone lies about it, you get arrested, tortured, and either killed or exiled to a forced labor camp.

Things got a little better under Reinhard when he dismantled the secret police, but let's not forget: He also reinstated the secret police.

Ships seem to have about 150 soldiers on board. That would make about 10.000.000 soldiers for a 50k fleet. Though, ground forces seem to be pretty limited. I'd estimate that there are about 50-60 million soldiers in the Empire. Probably less in the Alliance but they also state that they are scraping the barrel there.

>IfOnlyKircheisWereHere.png

I am doing it and I hate it! Fuck Ansbach and fuck noble people

Ansbach was the greatest hero of all. Even in death, he was truly loyle to his kaiser.

He certainly outsmarted them all. Why the fuck do they not have any security for this kind of shit ?

>"Oh yes, Commander Meuchelmörder, please come on. Dozou yorshiku ongeaiSHIMATA"

I haven't watched logh yet but I already know everything that happens in the show. I hate Yea Forums.

Attached: 7235B117-1566-4071-A9BD-AAC773B70D2B.gif (170x170, 283K)

That sucks. I know nothing and it's a hell of a ride. One of the best shows I have watched so far

Kirchieis is between Reinhard's grand strategy and Oberstein's practicality.

If only Kircheis was here....

Attached: 1473862765323.jpg (480x480, 20K)

>this tank bed is too small
>I hate the nobles
>I wanna be home with Anee-we
>I wonder what Yang-Wenli is up to
>my feet hurt, Oberstein

Ships are not uniform is size. In the prequel ovas it is show that a dd have about 25. And the patrol craft that Julian stole while escaping from Phezzan had less than 10.

I figured that this applied to most battlefleets. Even if you half that you'd still get an impressive number. At leaest for the Alliance. Dunno about the Empire but I doubt it's much different

>empire evil
Almost every form of government ends with only a few people at the top, thinking "democracy" is any different is delusional.

Liberty stands for freedom
Oh hail the flag that set us free
standing righteous symbolic of
strength our hopes for freedom to be.
My friends reunite hand in hand
Oh hail! Liberty bell!
True freedom for all men.

But he was in love with nee-chan wasn't he?

They clearly state the numbers though, I can't remember the exact numbers but it was in the millions at most.

Yeah, the Alliance stated that the great offensive contained 30.000.00 men.

The people at the top were corrupt on both sides, but the people at the bottom had a higher quality of life in the FPA. Free speech, no executions or exiles for exercising free speech, no forced labor camps, and even the Imperial soldiers captured as prisoners-of-war lived a comfy life in the FPA (see Gaiden).

Even the PKC, the worst part of the FPA, was actually a bunch of infiltrators from Phezzan instead of actually being FPA government/citizens.

They had security for situations like that until Oberstein's autism didn't want it anymore

>episode 26 starts
>ES TU FIN LOHENGRAM CONDE
>episode 26 ends
>

Attached: 1562804425232.jpg (720x533, 25K)

This stupid song honestly made me teary eyed when they sang it later on in the show

You only have yourself to blame for sticking your nose in threads before watching the show.

Not to meantion this didn't air yesterday.

Giving Kircheis a gun is not real security. It's security theater.

I doubt this statement.
You might know the outcome of things, but the intricate way there, nah.
Just watch it, even if your statement is true, it will be enjoyable

why is she so perfect, bros?

Attached: frederica-greenhill.png (500x375, 291K)

She has the worst haircut in the entire series though.

Not everyone can have as glorious hair as Rubinsky to be fair.

I wonder how they would take the news...

Attached: 1384748261647.jpg (640x1920, 185K)

Frederica x Hildegarde shipping when?

I like both!

Attached: 1309338262457.png (3000x3320, 777K)

Impossible people can only like one genre ever.

Attached: 1550196249744.png (960x717, 565K)

Moe and mecha are the same genre: Trash.

>LoGH is mecha

Look at the picture again.

LoGH is not particularly about fapping to space ships

Look at the picture again. The picture with Big O.

Just watch it anyway. I got completely spoiled on Eva before even watching a single episode but I still managed to enjoy it.

Attached: Frederica and Hildegardo.jpg (1240x1603, 379K)

Take that back or else...

It's so impressive how that song goes from being a downright Orwellian horror in it's first presentation to being genuinely heartfelt and touching after YANG TEITOKU

A Chinese-made Legend of the Galactic Heroes would be horrendous. There is simply no way something as nuanced and pro-democracy would be able to pass China's strict censorship & media control.

>its a poplan asking you if you got laid yet episode

This is Edelgard Von Hraesvelg from Fire Emblem:Three Houses.

She's basically Reinhard's female counterpart.

Attached: mau5x0msyv311.png (2845x2074, 2.38M)

Flegel wants to say hello

Will there ever be another show at this level, or can it never be topped because it exists already?

Attached: GbMI5E0.jpg (640x1440, 172K)

That's because of Yang's death that made us really vulnerable.

Meant for

If sure if Kircheis were here Kyoani and Sad Panda would still be alive. . .

Reinharto-sama...

I plan to re-watch the series and capture all the scenes where someone is drinking coffee/tea.

Attached: 22.jpg (640x480, 50K)

Doing Miracle Yang's work. Bonus points for any coffee or tea with Brandy.

Please do and be sure to post them all here. Has anyone ever compiled all of the "If only Kircheis were here"s? I would think someone must have but I've never seen it.

Attached: 1441496413752.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Attached: 1564408852577.jpg (1250x2300, 331K)

Someone should make a supercut with only scenes containing warm beverage and contemplation of situations with hypothetical presence of a certain High Imperial General

it's about the journey you pleb

I was also spoiled, but it still hit like a truck when it happened.

Attached: 10.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Thanks

It has yang in it what do you expect

t. Oberstein