Jojo part 5

>Chariot Requiem fight
>GER
>Sleeping Slaves
is the ending of part 5 Jojo's biggest pleb filter?

Attached: 1564423008664.jpg (1560x1200, 470K)

Other urls found in this thread:

horriblesubs.info
youtube.com/watch?v=rPdln-PUZuE
strawpoll.me/18398785
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why did everyone else die?

Jojo is an absolutely awful series, but I liked part 5 much more than the previous parts. Still, it's undeniable that with time the quality was falling more and more, and the end was quite underwhelming. Despite that, I liked it a lot in general.
Part 5 >>> Part 3 S2 > Part 2 > Part 3 S1 > Part 4 > Part 1

The last episodes were fucking unbearable. Weakest anticlimatic shit araki has ever wrote

It was just bad writing.

Why the hell did they squeeze that Rolling Stones story in there? Who the fuck puts character development in after the conclusion of the story?!

Attached: file.png (451x461, 349K)

>King Crimson erases time
>so if a bullet would go through him, he erases that time and the bullet skips ahead of him without hitting him
>but the bullet DID go through him since they did move through his body
>but he erased that time, so the bullet didn't cross his body
>but then the bullet didn't move at all
>oh but he erases the middle, not the results, the bullet moving is a result
>but the bullet piercing him is a result too
King Crimson isn't high IQ, it's just badly written.

And what the fuck does GER even do?
>Giorno doesn't know what GER is doing when he uses his power
>but later on he controls GER to mudamuda Diavolo
>his power is that he'll never let Diavolo arrive at the truth
>now he keeps running into instances where he's killed by dumb shit
>it's not revealed wether that's actually all happening or if it's just illusions
>he got his power from the arrow and bam, insta-win

What a crap ending. Does anyone even pretend to understand what went on?

Prophecy Stones

Wait, this was the final? I thought there would be an hour long final fight with both Giorno and Diavolo pulling an asspull after asspull like in previous parts, but it was over from the start?! Ridiculous, why wait a month for this shit? All we got was some lame fan fic turned anime.

Also, who was the gangster Giorno saved in his backstory? I have thought all the time it was Diavolo or that the person would be relevant to the story.

worst part/worst ending

>character development
What character development?

>Does anyone even pretend to understand what went on?
Unfortunately, yes. And these people have convinced themselves that they are intelligent for doing so.

Was a really confusing choice. They didnt really explain GERs power at all either

Why doesn't Giorno just make a new body for Porunareffu? He deserves it, fuck.
Also how can they still use the turtle's stand if the turtle died? The stand is tied to the spirit, so they shouldn't be able to use the turtle's stand (the pocket dimension comfy room).

The turtle didn't die

>Mista touches a Rolling Stone
>KILL/DEATH (I don't remember) instantly writes itself on Mista's hand
>nothing happens
Is Araki a hack? On drugs?

The turtle was in his body, and his body died. The turtle's spirit is gone.

If the turtle was dead, they wouldn't be able to use its stand anymore. Therefore the turtle is alive.

That part looked like it was supposed to further reinforce the bond between the gangsters. There was a lot of talk about how much they love and trust each other.

Polnareff said that he resides within the key now, but is still able to control the turtle somehow.
Araki status: hack.

In what body? Where is its spirit if it didn't die and pass on to the Jojo afterlife?

with how fucking pleb your tastes are, you're gonna love part 6 and hate part 7

Why didn't they just add the narrator saying what they did after the part like in 2,3 and 4? Shit ending

Spirits can still come back after passing on to the afterlife. See: Joseph and Okuyasu.

Rolling stones was a pointless inclusion and should have been left out

Attached: Untitled-1.jpg (501x344, 13K)

zipper man

Soo, did they actually follow the manga with the side story crammed in there at the end? Should I hate Araki or DP for that?

Attached: 0brJ0rI.png (1920x1080, 750K)

Blame Araki for writing it and DP for refusing to fix it.

>let's foreshadow a death that happened a dozen episodes ago

They spend all those days arguing if they should just skip rolling stones at all. That and reanimating the opening.

Brainlets think 'whoa so deep'.

Rolling Stone had "bad luck" written on it, and then wrote "kill me" on Mista's arm.

From that point forward, Mista has bad luck at dying, brushing very close on the regular but never fully dying.

Araki fucks up a lot but Rolling Stone isn't one of those times

That doesn't explain or justify anything

You're delusional, it completely destroys your criticism of what happened to Mista when he touched it

woah... So that's why he survived all of those fights even though realistically he would lose. That's deep

Its not deep, but it certainly ties everything together better than just leaving it at Diavolos death

Sleeping Slaves is good because it retroactively makes part 5 suck less balls.

Easily. Part 5 was GOAT, never got why people kept memeing it was shit.

In the sense that only a pleb could like any of it, yes

It doesn't even address the criticism let alone "destroy" it. He touched the stone and writing appeared on his hand. This doesn't mean anything.

It doesn't tie shit together. Its literally just Araki looking back at his own mess and thinking he can tape that dumpster fire of a story back together by making plot armor an in universe force.

That's not what Rolling Stones does at all tho. Mista simply has a literal in-universe 'fate' plot-armor cus Araki said so. Fuck everybody else.

Wow you guys sure are mad and retarded

Phew, nice argument there.

>making plot armor an in universe force.
Jordan did it better.

Good argument.

Here's a page from the manga (you should read it one day) that explains what Rolling Stones actually does. Notice how none of this matches what you tried to claim.

Attached: x1.jpg (780x1200, 328K)

It's there in the manga too, right at the end. Gives you context and closure to the main cast deaths and a final explanation to why Bruno didn't die in Venice. Frames the whole adventure in the same light as the final act, ie refusing fate, not taking the path of least resistance (like a rolling stone).

>The irresistible power of fate is this stands energy

Do you really need the author to hold your hand this hard?

Every single future shown by epitapth was positive for Diavolo/Doppio, only GER's ability was able to prevent a favorable outcome for Diavolo (Diavolo was going to kill Giorno even with GER). Fate is important to the plot of VA, that's why I think DP did very a nice job with the references in the first opening.

>the irresistable power of whatever the fuck the author wants
Damn son, that's some pretty strong shit.

What does that have to do with writing something on your finger?
That's what you say when you realize that your fanfiction isn't supported by any evidence.

They did not went completely to the after life. Okuyasu was stopped by his Aniki for example.

If this was gonna bother you so much it should have already done so 3 parts ago when a freak occurrence saved the world from Kars. This is standard fair for this series.

How can it be fanfiction when we clearly see the ability affect Mista?
Those stand blurbs rarely cover secondary powers.

So maybe Coco Jumbo was stopped too

It's fan fiction because Araki didn't write it. He never said that touching Rolling Stones is what gave Mista luck. In fact, that would completely contradict the idea of fate that the whole part is supposed to be about.

it would be so much better if trish was male

Attached: c42fcabc85d20ab890fc8a1f0f92261e.jpg (564x564, 34K)

>If this was gonna bother you so much it should have already done so 3 parts ago when a freak occurrence saved the world from Kars
Atleast there they weren't trying to justify a series of retarded events by saying it was actually all predetermined. 5 is really the worst case of this.

These people would defend anything Part 5 does.

>It's fanfiction because I have the literary skills of a third grader

>Mista touches a Rolling Stone
>KILL/DEATH (I don't remember) instantly writes itself on Mista's hand
>nothing happens
Exactly, they were just words.

Yep, keep using that same old excuse. The reason why nobody believes in your shitty headcanon is because they just didn't get it!

What did CR change Rolling Stones to?

Prophecy Stones

>If it isn't spelled out for me it didn't happen
Are you the same autist pushing this in every Jojo thread?

>turtle can trap souls
This makes no sense.

I liked the ending, everything came full circle and was a fantastic thematic conclusion, probably the first glimpse of actual writting Araki has ever done.
With that said, the cast besides bruno and mista sucks and was severly underused, it has the same problems as other parts were like 80% of the content is pure fighting villain of the week filler, and this part in specific was full of asspulls and non sensical shit.
Also, the rule for this kind of resolutions is to still give a good fight before the auto win, and the guys running for the arrow didn't make for it.
And although I say is a good thematic conclusion, when you use the destiny stuff is very difficult to draw the line in what is or was set or not and you can easily found contradictions or convenient shit everywhere.

Fuck off

Pushing what? The notion that a theory that some guy posted to Yea Forums one day isn't canon?

Not the turtle, but his stand.

>And although I say is a good thematic conclusion, when you use the destiny stuff is very difficult to draw the line in what is or was set or not and you can easily found contradictions or convenient shit everywhere.
So it's actually not a good thematic conclusion after all.

I guess so. It's pretty shit now that I think about it.

Whatever. Can ghosts use stands? Can people see him?

But he looks so cute!

Yes. The memers are gone until dio over heaven comes

Part 5 is just bad.

Agreed.

Unironically yes.

So KC can predict the future and can delete a small amount of time. Any event that was fated to happen during that time never occurs. Bullet shot at diavolo, therefore it's fated to hit him. Hit event predicted and deleted. Bullet was still shot, now cannot have hit him and therefore bizarrely passes through. Not high IQ - it's pretty obvious what it does and how it works.

GER is basically KC's counterpart because it defies fate while KC almost weaponises it. GER takes an event fated to happen and says 'if.' ie anything diavolo sees with epitaph is no longer guaranteed - if in X seconds an event occurs that gives diavolo the advantage, GER prevents it by returning diavolo to his starting point. This is why he gets groundhog-dayed, because GER has denied the fated event of diavolo's death. It's pretty much a polished up version of the SP vs the world fight, o my same type of stand (both fate-based). Again more easily understood in the manga due to pacing imo.

>KC relies on fate
>GER denies fate, making epitaph unreliable and preventing Diabolo from dying (deterministic jojo universe doesn't like this and keeps trying to kill him)

Wow you've got to be a fucking brain surgeon to follow this high IQ shonen plot. Hope they never animate SBR or we're gonna have this shit again but worse with D4C and love train.

>GER denies fate
I thought the good guys were supposed to accept fate?

If you hate GER and the end of part 5 now, wait until you watch the end of part 6. Then come back to this KC vs GER fight again and realize what a hack Araki is. Because really, how is it possible for the shit that went down at the end of part 6 to happen when GER exists? It's supposed to protect Giorno from literally everything by nullifying the bad shit. So that either means Araki fucked up by not correctly explaining what GER does or he fucked up part 6, my money is on both.

Jesus good and Satan bad.

Eh, not if you're the GioGio. Whoops.

it doesn't even really do that except with Mista. Sleeping Slaves is there to hammer you over the head with the fate theme of the entire part just in case you somehow didn't understand it yet

Part 5 isn't canon.

Giorno needs to stab his stand with the arrow every time he wants to use GER.

It's supposed to be what explains why Bruno became a zombie

It is, because the thematic conclusion has nothing to do with that, the thematic conclusion is about how the author plasms the idea or reflexion about something in his work, the final message of it you could say.

It doesn’t because that’s not why Bruno became a zombie.

Yes it is
He was fated to die by King Crimson but Mista changed his fate so he didn't die there, as a result they betrayed the boss and Abbacchio and Narancia also died

the look you make when the 15 year old new guy gets all of your best friends killed and then takes over the organization you belong to

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 39 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_23.16_[2019.07. (1920x1080, 284K)

fuck off, if Giorno stepped in out of nowhere and stopped MiH you would call it an asspull

Mista stopped Rolling Stones from changing fate by killing Bruno before he met Giorno.

So can you change fate or can't you? I guess you can if its convenient for the plot. This part cannot make up its goddamn mind.

the only way Mista changed fate was by spreading the foretold violent death to Abba and Narancia, Bruno was killed by KC but turned into a moving corpse by Giorno because of his resolve or whatever

Rolling Stones shows you how you are fated to die, and gives you the option to avoid that fate by touching it and dying peacefully.

Correct. It tried to kill Bruno painlessly so that he wouldn’t suffer a painful death at the hands of Diavolo.

but bruno did die, he was a walking corpse

Yeah, But then Mista broke it so his fate changed so he stayed as a zombie

>the only way Mista changed fate was by spreading the foretold violent death to Abba and Narancia
So a literal butterfly effect killed the characters and not the consequences of their actions. No wonder they both died like complete retards and everybody's IQ is dropped through the ground for this plot to function. Fate is a retarded plot device.

Attached: arakino.png (761x381, 488K)

Rolling Stones had nothing to do with zombie Bruno.

There was no "fate theme" without the Rolling Stones.

>No wonder they both died like complete retards and everybody's IQ is dropped through the ground for this plot to function
how the fuck did they die like retards?

They talk about fate throughout the final battle.

It only ''does'' retroactively because of this shoehorned flashback explanation. And it's utterly stupid. The actual reason Bruno was killed off is simply so our cardboard cutout MC Giorno can take the throne in the end without deserving it.

it's there, you just have the reading comprehension of a 2nd grader and didn't notice it

Attached: x6.jpg (757x475, 169K)

>It only ''does'' retroactively because of this shoehorned flashback explanation.
No, it legitimately doesn’t have anything to do with it at all.

Why did you pick such a weak example?

Only Bruno dead in 38. It was mostly only Diavolo talking about what he deserves.
>he said fate look!!

Did you forget the copious amount of nonsense that had to align perfectly for Abbacchio to die? I was honestly impressed. First they had literally one job of getting to the beach, replaying the identity and getting out and then the gang shows up somehow conveniently split up for absolutely NO reason, nobody is protecting Abbacchio's ass even tho they all well know how vulnerable he is during replay, then half of them fuck off again to chase some clues knowing by know attackers are lurking about and the other two finally arrive and just stand far away wondering what the plan even was. And don't get me started on Diavolo's side of events during this, not breathing, recovering iron by eating a frog and disguising himself as a 10-year old to be present when the kids' soccer ball gets stuck in a tree like a fucking lure. It was ludicrous.

Narancia's death was more sudden (after a good minute of death-flagging) and nonsensical in general because there's no way Diavolo could've pulled it off at all. He only died so Giorno could be back in his body for the finale. And Giorno conveniently did not become a zombie after reviving his dead body. But phew, it's fate so its fine.

>Jojo is an absolutely awful series
>Continues to watch every part
But why? Not trying to fuck with you, I am seriously asking.

>a character is in a dire situation and invokes 'fate' as a coping mechanism.
I wish it stayed on this level and not a literal in-universe driving force of bullshit.

This. It started out strong, then slowly gets worse and worse.

Switching those two around.
Part 7 is the most pleb part.

t. Fujoshit

Giorno had the literal exact photo divined by Joseph from the camera in Part 3. Another "Araki just forgot" moment? I hope I'm not asking to be spoiled here.

Attached: 1534243023109.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

I didn't like Jotaro in part 3 but I'm just dying to see main another part again. The ones who followed him really didn't do well.

More like DP was just being lazy. In the manga, it was an original photo of DIO.

>you cant escape fate says stone man

>meanwhile Giorno

Giorno just stole that wallet from someone and has actually no idea who Dio is.

the stone is fucking dumb, the entire point of the climax of part 5 is that the MC can defy fate and alter reality itself

meanwhile this rock says you're going to die because reasons

I think Giorno could beat a fucking rock if he can beat Diavolo.

The only good thing you listed is Sleeping Slaves. And GER's design I guess.

So is King Crimson's time erase universal in range or what? Wouldn't people get in a lot of accidents from real life lag and wonder what's going on? But it also doesn't make sense for time to erase in only a specific place when The World and Bites The Dust didn't act like that

I still think Diavolo's punishment was a bit too much.

hack writing

Name one pleb filter greater than sleeping slaves arc

Protip: you can't

Just look at all these dumb retards in this thread

Attached: 7222222222.jpg (600x700, 72K)

I want off this ride, dammit, Stone Ocean is fucking next on the chopping block for these retarded lumberjacks, FUCK

Attached: anasui & weather.jpg (950x950, 657K)

>I think Giorno could beat a fucking rock if he can beat Diavolo.
Well he literally did alter his fate of getting donut'd cuuuus the plot demands it so. Sorry non-MC's...just not your luck.

Imagine being a secondary and not seeing this coming.

Attached: 1546337433645.jpg (1920x1080, 149K)

Just treat it like The Hand it erases stuff but non stand users don't notice it.

Yes it's universal, he says during Metallica he erases an interval of time from the entire world. And yes, it's retarded.

Obligatory.

Attached: the hand rules.png (1532x1200, 3.5M)

It’s possible that the people outside of a certain range experience time normally.

I would like to see a Dead Man's Questions-like spinoff for Diavolo

Nah that was already fated

Unfortunately it doesn't exist. Part 5 did get two light novels with art done by Araki though.

Sleeping slaves was the best way they could have ended it. I had no idea what they were going to do for the final two episodes but the fight was over when GER appeared.

It also explains why Mista was so willing to sacrifice himself throughout the series, he knew he was going to make it.

>Unfortunately it doesn't exist.
yet
a man can dream

>It also explains why Mista was so willing to sacrifice himself throughout the series, he knew he was going to make it.
Nah, Mista had no idea what the fuck was going in on Sleeping Slaves, he just does not give a fuck and fights for what he wants. The man literally inspired Giorno not to give up during White Album, and people have the gall to say Buccellati was the real protag of VA rather than Giorno. They couldn't be more wrong.

Attached: mista, trish, & giorno.jpg (606x829, 261K)

>Giorno's beatdown of Cioccolata went down for around 30 seconds
>Gold Experience hits 26 times in 3.5 seconds, meaning that each punch lasts for about 0.1346 seconds
>When Bruno felt a punch coming towards him for 21 seconds, that means it went 156 times faster
>156x30 seconds=4680 seconds
>4680 seconds= 1 hour and 18 minutes
>Cioccolata felt himself get fucking annihilated by Giorno for over an hour
holy shit

Attached: 1239741234.jpg (720x720, 47K)

>I had no idea what they were going to do for the final two episodes but the fight was over when GER appeared.
Show how Giorno became the new boss?
>It also explains why Mista was so willing to sacrifice himself throughout the series, he knew he was going to make it.
He didn’t, he only knew that jumping out of the building wouldn’t kill him.

While you are right, the thing is, Giorno kept the arrow stowed away, that means GER wasnt active, GER wasnt permanent. MiH happened too fast for him to react.

I like to imagine GER activated while Made in Heaven was happening so Giorno had to watch the whole thing unfold around him while he could only watch in horror.

> not blaming it on David Pro for pacing the episodes
> thinking Araki has any hand in how the pacing of the episodes went, let alone the anime adaptation
look at this seething manlet

Nah, GER is universal, it legit would have stopped it. In my head canon he was just not anywhere near the arrow. He never took it with him.

what's better is I made the thread to shit on animeonlies for being filtered and then they started proving me right by posting in here

I thought about it, Silver Chariot Requiem was definitely universal so it makes sense for GER, but ignoring such a tenuous connection everything around Diavolo was reset to zero when GER activated its ability.

Maybe it simply couldn't. Made in Heaven is clearly absurdly powerful in order to be able to affect the entire universe for what is effectively trillions of years, compared to Diavolo who can only do it for 10 seconds. Maybe GER couldn't stop MiH because MiH was simply stronger.

Really, it is hard to say for sure because we never see GER again after this, so we don't know if Giorno has full access to it (pretty sure he does, but whatever) or what GER's limits are.

Attached: IMG_6539.png (210x194, 70K)

Actually SCR wasnt universal, it was ranged base with a huge range. GER was universal.

No, while MiH is fucking insanely strong, GER has return to 0. The issue is we are missing a few key pieces of information.

While being Universal, can GER work vs an individual if it doesnt know whos doing it? Its like asking if GER could stop in a hypothetical sense as Nuke launched right near Giorno. It may be universal, but can it stop the action itself, or does it need to at least know the person or whatever to work.

>bad luck at dying
that only makes sense if you are fucking suicidal adn constantly make attempts on your life

The only thing i don't understand is how the fuck anyone was supposed to survive MiH.

Yeah, haven't re-read the manga in awhile, and I haven't watched the anime. I am currently re-reading all of JoJo though, made it past the halfway point of Phantom Blood.

the virgin stardust crusader vs the CHAD modern crusader

Are stupid or something?, his fate was not change but his resolve made him continue even after death to change the establishment made by diavolo.

it was time based and recreated a big bang, its acceleration kept increasing, gay priest stopped it at near start of SO. Its point was to make it so every human lived there lives, were reborn, and knew in there minds how there life would ultimately play out.

That was Pucci idea of heaven, knowing your fate, knowing when you will truly die, but having some control between your life and death.

I dont think Fate is super super specific, instead of being like "You will die in car crash on july 29th at 11:45 PM" it was more, "You are gonna 100% die in a car crash"

Attached: 1476041256600.png (500x281, 168K)

Does Giorno appear in Stone Ocean?

He throws himself into situations he knows will probably kill him to protect other people in the gang

Giorno's stand is OP as fuck now, Mista knows no one can stop him from taking over Passione anyway.

no

That was one shitty ending. Overall not that good either

Check the fucking manga, we won't spoonfeed you.

No. BTW Stone Ocean is the final part of the original universe, what comes next is a reboot.

You feeling satisfied now? Pathetic

No but it'd be really cool if David had him make a brief cameo.

SO being the final part is not stated at any moment during the story, so it is not a spoiler. You'll thank me later, the final arc will impact you much more.

OC stands, give feedback and ideas

>「DREAM ON」(Aerosmith song)
>Power: D
>Speed: D
>Range: D
>Persistence: A
>Precision: E
>Developmental Potential: C
> Hypeman:「DREAM ON」is a humanoid close-range stand that, unusually, is completely automatic, rarely following direct orders from it's user but still generally acting in their best interest. The stand mostly yells at and berates opponents whether or not they can actually perceive it, hyping up the user and their abilities as being far beyond even the greatest athlete/singer/etc. Temporarily, the user will gain a boost in power and stamina that fluctuates greatly in strength and correlates directly to whatever aspect the stand has decided to 'hype up.' The user has no control over these boosts, and the stand can simply decide not to hype them up at all.

Attached: 1480906463520.jpg (488x488, 7K)

You can see it coming thought, Part 6 is pure horror and despair.

Attached: 6f0eb0589632b556192cfa8d0353b0874285f4d0r1-1456-1117v2_hq.jpg (1024x785, 188K)

It's called an epilogue you Donut

he is hinted at then never shows up

No no, i get that, but MiH was causing other objects to be sped up. I don't understand how cars weren't crashing constantly and shit like that, just seems like the vast majority of people would just die from this, which would cause them to be replaced in the next universe who wouldn't know their fate, rendering Pucci's plan pointless.

>that room
Imagine the smell

>happy GW is over
>happy SO is coming
>then clue in because of mostly girls in SO the fujos might fuck off
>relize the detergents are gonna try to ship weather and Best Boy even though he belongs with jolyne
the fujos will never leave

Attached: 1543862769194.jpg (1114x800, 766K)

Pretty sure Araki just wanted to write a horror story and had the idea just as Jojo was ending, and establishing a new crew before forgetting the idea was troublesome.
It's obviously improvised too, since at the beginning Mista was cursed, but then TWIST, it's actually Bruno who is cursed. And at the end he tacked on some fate bullshit to make it feel important.
At least that's my read.

What would his male name be, Trash?

>tfw my favorite character of GW ended up being the villain and pretty much almost anyone who died
I could totally live without Narancia though.

Attached: 1456013309754.png (775x655, 200K)

then he could be relevant for more than one fight

It contextualizes the themes of the whole story, it's not character development. Rolling Stones as a stand is exactly what part 5 is about, and he threw it in so even the retards would pick up the themes.

Rolling Stones predicts your fate and gives you the only alternative. If you take the path of least resistance (killing yourself), you destroy any meaning your life might have had. The reason the stand is confusing is because Mista doesn't understand the stand and thinks that the stand is compelling people to die when it just shows the person what fate has willed for them. Rolling Stones gives you the option to mercy kill yourself because you cant die any other way, as shown by mista's suicidal jump.

Jotaro dies in it, too.

I'm pretty sure Pucci explains he is the only one who can change fate to Emporio, so that means only people he kills will be effected in the next world.

He's fucking insane dude. I don't know how you can go from Part 4 to this horrid dogshit then to Part 7 and finally fuck it up again with the cluttered shitfest that is the current part.

It's offensively terrible but at least it isn't Nardo tier offensive and terrible with how atrocious everything about that shit was.

>is the ending of part 5 Jojo's biggest pleb filter?
Yeah, the ones who liked it are indeed plebs.

What's the difference?

Anasui was a fucking psychopath, the universe had to end for him to find redemption.

No, that’s High Voltage

Damn he missed Fugo so much he turned into his stand

MiH isn't a threat to Giorno at all, it literally wouldn't effect him unless he's in a vehicle or doing a task that needs precision or he'd die. He'd just be transported to a new Earth with knowledge of his future

King Crimson isn't 'lag'. If Diavolo doesn't deliberately set up against you, you just do what you were fated to do anyway and for more people it'd seem like they were forgetting a wee bit of time and just continuing on with what they were doing

GER forces you to miss your turn over and over again if you attack its user, then sentences you to die for all eternity in a pocket universe after punch rushing you.

If Dp doesn't make a Phf ova before part 6 i'm commiting a kyoani

Well, in that case, how could people who died from MiH's effects have any knowledge of their future? Or their children that weren't born as a result?

Maybe i'm thinking too hard about this

King Crimson just doesn't make any sense. Don't bother trying to understand it, because even Araki doesn't

No because he's a stupid fucking character that never should've happened

Could Put Back Man beat GER?

Attached: x14 (2).png (780x1200, 1.69M)

>nullifying the bad shit
that's how D4C works, not GER

Bohemian Rhapsody is still my favorite fight. Cannot fucking wait to see this animated

Probably not. GER could just reset to before Bohemian Rhapsody activated.

>animetards don't know what am epilogue is
Wew.

>stone shows Bruno dying because KC pierced his chest
>Mista breaks it
>now the stone shows Bruno dying at the Colosseum, along with Narancia and Abacchio

>Dio is fated to have good luck and reign over the Joestar bloodline
>Will is fated to die a horrific death and pass on his Hamon to Jonathan
>Joseph and Cesar are fated to fight vampire like their grandparents did
>the Red Stone of Aja was fated to ultimately bring the downfall of the Pillar Men
>Jotaro was fated to fight DIO because bloodline
>Bites the Dust modifies fate
>Kira is fated to never rest peacefully
Are you actually retarded? Fate is the driving force behind JoJo and the main theme of parts 5, 6 and 7.

Attached: 1562455060594.png (526x567, 474K)

why does the anime get the stand names so horribly wrong

He didn't escape fate though. Notice how the only people that died were the ones that appeared in Rolling Stone: the only ones fated to die were Bruno, Abacchio and Narancia.

Giorno and Diavolo were not fated to die. And thus GER didn't kill Diavolo.

so your saying Doppio wasnt fated to die? my best boy couldve lived?!

Doppio, along with the other gang members, were completely irrelevant to Rolling Stone or anything else.

Does that part of his power even happen anymore?
No one ever mentions it again after getting mudamuda'd.

araki forgot

Probably because they ended up fucking dying anyway, like Ghiaccio or Cioccolata.

>the look you make when the 15 year old new guy gets all of your best friends killed
You mean yourself, Mista?

Attached: Untitled.png (817x459, 607K)

>*kills all other stand users in your path*

Attached: Death13MofD.png (672x1008, 1.22M)

so Hey Yah?

Why was Requiem for a Traitor so shit? Fighting Gold was infinitely better.

fuck you

They were both soulless garbage imo

>KC relies on fate
Nope. It absolutely goes against fate. It denies the ruth by skipping over it. Just like Abbacchio's partner said Diavolo was taking constant shortcuts in life not having to face difficult situations. That's why he got punished by fate so hard. He was fucking with it
>GER denies fate
It's a soldier of fate if you will. Giorno was worthy of the arrow because unlike Diavolo he was cooperating with fate and his actions were based in reality. Epitaph didn't work because fate didn't allow Diavolo to reach the conclusion he desired

>fate punishes you for using an ability that you were fated to get
Amazing writing

It's more of how you use the ability. Diavolo didn't have to use it to fuck with fate. He got fucked regardless so for fate it's all good

How do you erase time without fucking with fate?

>It's more of how you use the ability.
But how he used the ability was fated. He didn't have a choice. Fate forced him to fuck with fate.

You don't use it to dodge shit and fuck with people. We don't really know the exact mechanics of fate

>Some get the power of creation
>Some get the ability to erase space
>Some get the ability to erase time
>Some get a fucking black hole
>then this dude
LOOK AT THIS DUDE
IT'S A FUCKING TONGUE

Attached: Talking_Head.png (421x391, 490K)

Not really. It's clear that in the series you can go against fate. It's gonna catch up with you eventually tho

If we don't know it, then I doubt Diavolo could have known it either.

Everything is pre-determined

I mean he WAS bragging about his eternal climax and had delusions of being chosen by fate. He knew he was cheating in life at the very least

I'll need a source on that

>dumbfuck animeonly
>i-it's bad but i like it, it's bad though!!!

He didn't know he was doing anything wrong though

Stone Ocean

>Fugo

>If you take the path of least resistance (killing yourself), you destroy any meaning your life might have had.

But that's opposite for the Florist's daughter, her death would have been meaningless if she had just waited and succumbed to it, but with Rolling Stones she saved her father's life.

Araki's shit writing imploding on itself as usual

You're insane for thinking 4 is better than 8.

>it's not revealed wether that's actually all happening or if it's just illusions
How I see it, is that it's the ability from against Bruno at the start that makes people's mind go hyper speed insane with pain and out-of-body sensations, cranked up to the (near-)infinite extreme. Diavolo is alive as his body is flying from the punches, and dies when he hit the ground or shortly after, but to him that seemed like an eternity of constant torment.

stones annoys me because it just reinforces the "theme" of "oh yeah this is going to happen 100% and nothing matters" which is the main reason I hate part 5
also diavolo should have died to the insane drug guy and left it at that

Take meds

>also diavolo should have died to the insane drug guy and left it at that
nah we already had a "main villain is killed in a random pathetic way" with Kira

just because "we already had" something does it mean it can't happen again in a different way? also kira getting literally dragged to hell doesn't seem that pathetic

>just because "we already had" something does it mean it can't happen again in a different way?
it literally did happen in a different way

its the best OP yet though

Yes. See: Kira's dad.

>missing the point that stands are perfectly tailored to the specific user

Because he was an actual schizo. Is your argument that he didn't deserve the punishment? Because I agree to some extent. At the end of the day all we can say is fate works in mysterious ways

Are you referring to the whole gravity thing? Because it's characters speculating. GER is omnipotent so if it says Diavolo went against fate there's no argument that would refute it

I like how Weather has to specify he's dead serious about this silly shit

I guess I'm trying to say that it makes no sense for Diavolo to be punished by fate for what he did. Fate isn't even supposed to be alive in the first place. It can't think and it doesn't have emotions.

Alright lads, this is it.

I was waiting until Part 5 finished airing, I'm now going to go back and read through Parts 1 - 7 for the first time. Also after I read part 3 I'll stop and watch the Stardust Crusaders OVAs that came out in the 90's.

I will be an animeonly no longer.

Attached: ss (2019-07-30 at 04.13.06).png (737x147, 11K)

The OVA is kino. Enjoy, user.

It's an entity in the jojo universe. It probably doesn't care if Diavolo knew he did something wrong either. It just wants things to end up a certain way and Diavolo was messing with that

Nope. And Fighting Gold wasn't that good.

I don't remember it ever being stated to be an entity.

It wasn't, but it's pretty clear it is one purely based on GER and how the arrow slipped out of Diavolo's grasp multiple times. Unless GER made shit up which would make mo sense

The arrow was slipping out because Bruno was attack the SCR sun, and Diavolo was starting to return to his real body.

Attached: meme.png (750x1125, 757K)

Well yeah but it felt as if something was fucking with him. He had so many chances to stab himself yet it never happened

JoJo only makes sense on psychedelics, Araki outright states it

Attached: 1564478781780.jpg (1560x1200, 1.79M)

im new to torrenting, who's sub do I torrent off nyaa for part 5?

horriblesubs.info

I heard something about some-stuff being better than horriblesub. unless thats some kinda lie

cringe
part 6 is the 3rd best part and much better than vento aureo

>It's a "random child thwarts the big bad and invalidates the main cast" part
eugh

This.

For broadcast reasons, it was a good idea to break it up how they did, because they were stretching it by airing two episodes at once. However the ending needs to be watched within the last 3-4 episodes, because basically you waited two weeks only to come back to an anti-climactic emphasizing on the theme of the season. It's a good thing it does but it made it disappointing to come back to.

Watching the last 4 episodes back-to-back on blu-ray will probably alleviate some of that issue.

> insane drug guy
I was thinking about this earlier, how jojo characters repeat their dialogue forever and realized this was the epitome of that, how many fucking times did this guy screech out "youre not taking my sweater"

>"oh yeah this is going to happen 100% and nothing matters"
So you don't like the theme of fate in general? Kinda sucks since all of jojo is more or less based on it

>all of jojo is more or less based on it
Emphasis on "or less", most parts barely mention it. In Part 3 it was used for a gag character.

Part 6 is arguably even more focused on it tho

I don't think I can agree with that interpretation. GER's dialogue is just explaining its own ability, not so much about the concept of fate.

Attached: x14.jpg (780x1200, 841K)

most anons use horrible subs

there's another sub called "[VentoGiusto]" which just takes the HorribleSubs subs and fixes the stand names to their correct names, since horriblesubs uses the crunchyroll subs which has the non-copyright infringing names.

Some-Stuffs also fixes stand names, and they do their own translation which some anons claim is better.

it's up to you, man.

So Diavolo has to constantly die? Can you guys even fathom endlessly dying?

That's kinda fucked up, Gio.

It does seem like an extreme punishment for someone who did nothing worse than what Giorno also wanted to do, except he let his organization sell drugs to people, probably because it was a cornerstone of their income generation and would have been too difficult to phase out without making some underlings mad
I can't think of any crime that could justify a fate that horrible, even if Diavolo had personally gone around Italy and turned every kid he met into a donut with KC

>Josuke turned a dude into a rock and another one into a book both of which are still alive and plead for help for the rest of eternity
>Jolyne killed her ex boyfriend even after he apologized, admitted he was tricked into framing her and helped her escape the police
>Johnny killed many innocent bystanders when fighting Valentine and Diego
>Gappy killed a baby
All JoJo's besides Johnathan and Joseph do fucked up stuff.

Joseph tied people up and hung them upside down in the desert. It doesn't really compare to infinite torture but it's still fucked up.

Besides burying his mother alive and keeping her on the verge if death for over a decade, killing and burning his adoptive father and the entire village, leaving a kid half dead of blood loss and with a stitched mouth, trying to murder his own daughter in cold blood, killing any passerby out of paranoia and ultimately leaving Doppio to die; then no. He didn't do anything wrong.

Why the fuck didn't he stop Part 6's universe reset

There are jobber villains who did worse shit than that.

he forgot to bring the arrow with him when he went to florida, shit happens dude

I bet it was confiscated by airport security

Yes. The ones who like it are the plebs who ought to be filtered

Brainlet supreme.

>Jolyne killed her ex boyfriend even after he apologized
No she didn't, she just injured him.

copyright

>Bruno boards train
>Prosciutto chases but loses him
>Pesci didn't see him
>"Where the hell did he go? that's not possible, how could he have slipped past us?"
Mate he's a stand user, travelling with a group of other stand users, open your mind a bit. You've even got a guy on your own team that hides by shrinking, at least check a bit more thoroughly before having a fucking meltdown

Not to say part 5 is entirely bad it just feels like a complete side story since were supposed to be focusing on Jotaro looking for stand users. And on top of that once VA ends it has little to no impact on the story or world of Jojo as a whole. Good part but kinda fillery.

Attached: 1559282947588.jpg (1902x2610, 591K)

He couldve just sticky fingersed to the outside

What does Weather mean by this?

Attached: x16 (3).png (780x1200, 1.43M)

I don't understand why people say that Bucciarati is the main character. He is the gang leader, but in no way he is more of a main character than Giorno.

Entire Part 5 is. It's testing how much people actually enjoy the series by asking them to sit through boring and mediocre story.

Remember when enjoying the OVA made you a contrarian? Good times.

>were supposed to be focusing on Jotaro looking for stand users
Says who?

Him.

The race for the arrow is the actual last fight. It took everyone's efforts to prevent Diavolo to take the arrow from Requiem. And the GER finale is just the way to give Diavolo his send off instead of a regular main villain beating. Sleeping Slaves is just an epilogue to show that fate can be challanged and sometimes changed, but never avoided. It was just Araki's decision of putting it as a flashback instead of creating another fight after Diavolo.

Attached: heaven.jpg (205x246, 13K)

Some people hate it but I thought Weather using fucking playground logic to beat Bohemian Rhapsody was great.

Attached: jolyne & weather (smaller).jpg (1035x1035, 392K)

Hes not wrong

>fate can be challanged and sometimes changed, but never avoided.
You can have one or the other, not both.

This was the greatest OP change ever since DIO took over End of the World.

Attached: B5E9BDE3-13B3-4DCF-9F0C-8741108DDEA5.png (680x383, 621K)

GioGio had more character in the first 10 chapters than the rest of the manga. He just became muted. Bruno became the MC.

I raised my hands up like a giddy retard when Giorno took his intro back and did the Dio pose

Attached: c1cb4c31e447ae583401cd4dfef8f371.png (1280x893, 395K)

>stone shows Bruno dying because KC pierced his chest
He did.
>now the stone shows Bruno dying at the Colosseum, along with Narancia and Abacchio
No, it only shows that all three off them will die.

youtube.com/watch?v=rPdln-PUZuE
>Binging with Babish: Squid Ink Pasta from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure

Attached: is this a jojo reference.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

But he doesn't die, Trish can still feel that Diavolo's alive

NGL bros, I clapped

>dp makes one dio reference on the op
>instantly becomes the best jojo op
what did they mean with this? also, nice double dubs

>also diavolo should have died to the insane drug guy and left it at that
You don’t get it, non christians deserve infinite torment.

good one

The fact is that part 6 is just a bunch of shit araki threw together at random

I WANT TO DIE
MY LIFE HAS NO MEANING WITHOUT VENTO AUREO

Stone Ocean is coming in just a few years.

October, 2020
We probably will have a teaser once the last BD volume comes, or something during Jump Festa. Vento Aureo already made enough money to guarantee part 6. We can only hope that is not as cheap as part 4.

It will likely be even worse than Part 4, especially if it comes out next year.

Read the manga if you haven't already. There's also two light novels you can check out, but those are very dubious in terms of canonization. Purple Haze Feedback is easy to find translated in English, not so sure about Golden Heart, Golden Ring but by now I'd say it's likely.

Attached: the narcotics team.jpg (1000x675, 366K)

I don't have a problem with it so much that GER vs KC lasted about only 5 seconds.

my guess is 2021. DP is currently working on Fire Force and if I’m not mistaken, they are already doing the pre-works for another show. If anything, they might announce part 6 next year to start on april 2021 or something.

>my show needs to end with a big huge fight
cringe

>side story
What a retard you are, Sleeping Slaves was forshadowed in the first volume

It cant be stopped, the context can be changed, he died at the same place but because he could keep going Narancia and Abbachio died to defeat the boss.

When?

But it doesn’t make sense. He is more Jonathan than DIO. You want DIO? See the other bastards.

Chain imagery in the covers and Giorno being posed like Michelangelos escaped slave

Attached: fc23df3d9c0249e1064dd62017ec8fca72acb877_988018_1560_1200.jpg (1560x1200, 1004K)

>See the other bastards
Only Rikiel came close. Ungalo is the furthest thing away from DIO and Versace was a fag

>He is more Jonathan than DIO
Yes, that’s why he is the protagonist. But he still have a lot of Dio’s traits that show up here and there all the time if you pay attention, and I’m not even talking about the Muda and the Wryying

KC is like GE, Araki had a really cool idea, immediately wrote it down and then realized that it doesn't really make sense and kinda falls apart when you really think about it, so he just retconned it into something different. KC wen't from erasing time to just simply skipping it and GE went from deflecting damage and overcharging your senses into just the give life portion.
GER does make sense if you think about it, its just worded weird. Its the complete opposite of KC's concept. Like some of Part 5's themes, KC is based around cutting out the journey and skipping to the end result, while GER is all about the journey itself. Think about it this way:

Any sequence of events can be labelled with 0 1 and 2
0 is the beginning/cause, 2 is the event happening and 2 is its consequence. If i wanted to shove a ball from point A to point B, 0 would be me going up to the ball and shoving it, 1 would be the ball rolling and 2 would be the ball having arrived at point B.
KC works like this: If KC would shove the ball and use its ability, we would see KC going up to the ball and then suddenly it would appear at point B. He would skip 1 and go straight from 0 to 2. Its all about a shortcut from cause -> effect.
Now, GER does it the opposite, he reverses things back to zero before they reach the end. We would see him going up to the ball, shoving it, then the ball would be rolling, and suddenly it would be back at point A. He would go from 0 to 1 and then 0 again. This is what he does to Diavolo's death. Diavolo being in a position shortly before death is 0, then the act of him actually dying is 1 and then him being actually dead would be 2, but GER reverses back to 0 just before that happens. He keeps the effect from happening. If KC is a shortcut from cause -> effect then GER is a cycle between cause journey. KC is all about the greedy shortcut, while GER all about the will behind the action. KC is all about the end, while GER is all about the journey.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-30 um 17.08.45.png (1280x685, 325K)

>KC wen't from erasing time to just simply skipping it
hmmm

All three of them are scum and get fucked by the jojos. All three of them ended up serving Pucci who was part DIO at the time while Giorno was able to resist this somehow.

Some of which was under Diavolo's orders.

There is a difference, i just ran out of characters
What i meant was that erasing time entails that nothing happens in that timeframe (i.e. a bullet that would've hit KC in that timeframe wouldn't have done any damage), while skipping time is just everyone but KC being on auto-pilot for that specific timeframe.

when the hell did king crimson ever work like your first scenario, it's always been like 2.

It doesn't really, but KC explains it like this, especially with the whole erasing time thing, and I constantly see people claiming similar things

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2019-07-30 um 17.57.41.png (1214x727, 815K)

>dude what if I came up with an edgy ending where the villain is tortured forever to deflect readers from the boring asspull of a final fight?

Attached: 1560814696525.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

My uncle works and DavidPro and he managed to leak some info:
>SBR is the one to get animated since Araki privately said Stone Ocean was a mistake and will no longer be canon
>All horses and dinos will be CGI
>Part 7 EDs will feature Big Iron by Marty Robbins and Piss up a Rope by Ween
>Pocoloco will be voiced by Will Smith
>Magenta Magenta will return as Part 8's main antagonist

Attached: im a horny fuck i like a quick [STAND] attack.png (1234x1250, 490K)

But dude, he wanted to be constantly happy, and now he’s in constant pain instead, so it totally fits perfectly! Based and kino!

>Muh animeonly
Read the manga faggot

>background is a bunch of golden rectangles
Part 7 anime confirmed. Sorry SOtists.

Attached: ger.png (1920x1080, 3.93M)

based

BASED

THIS JUST IN, THERE'S GONNA BE A THIRD ED AND WE CAN VOTE FOR THE SONG RIGHT NOW:

strawpoll.me/18398785

strawpoll.me/18398785

strawpoll.me/18398785

>ugly art
>shit prison setting
>forgettable fights
>some of the worst stands in the series
>side characters get even less time to shine than part 4
>Jotaro jobs twice, dies
I don't think so

>"why is everything going much faster than normal"
>"nevermind, everything seems fine now"

you should hate yourself for being a brainlet

>part has a pretty disappointing end but not terrible
>"oh btw everything was fate and the characters never really did anything since it was all predetermined"
Rolling Stones is literally the worst section in all of JoJo. It's such a pointless addition in a series that otherwise tries to assert that fate isn't a binding, unavoidable fact (e.g. Kira's fated BTD kills didn't happen, Diavolo never reaches his fate and Giorno undoes his, Made in Heaven is undone).

At least it doesn't have an abysmal ending unlike Part 5

Fate doesn’t apply to good people.

I like to think SO is the anti-VA. SO had a weak everything but solid ending, while VA was consistently good until the ending.
Plus aesthetic, setting, Stands, side characters, etc.

>Dislikes part 8
Fuck you

The gang forged that fate for themselves. Mista refusing to back down from Rolling Stones, resulting in the stone of Buccellati smashing into pieces that formed busts of not just him but also Narancia and Abbacchio conveyed through Mista, who in this case represents the gang as a whole, that their resolve would allow them to do what they believed was right in the face of certain death, despite everything working against them. You're taking it too literally.
See above, both endings are great.

Attached: abbacchio loses sight of the truth.png (990x1408, 3.92M)

JoJo is the most intelligent shounen ever written. Can you name a better shounen than this? The answer is no, you can't. The fight scenes are so much better than any other shounen fights. These fight scenes are written with brain and intelligence. They're very original fight scenes and don't follow a traditional fight scene formula in any way. Dragon Ball can go fuck itself. Also, the JoJo fanbase are some of the nicest and most intelligent people you will meet on the internet. We just want to have fun and share our fun little memes. I want to marry Araki, but that's muda for me unfortunately. Also, I like gay guys.

>191370253

Attached: bulma.png (417x230, 28K)

Seethe

>>ugly art
Applies to VA as well (along with early part 7)
>>shit prison setting
Agreed but it's pure kino during the beggining and when she's in the maximum security ward
>>forgettable fights
Maybe if you're a retarded speedreader
>>some of the worst stands in the series
Retard-tier opinion
>>side characters get even less time to shine than part 4
Wow it's almost like it's called Jojo's bizarre adventure
>>Jotaro jobs twice, dies
That's a good thing

How is it that Giorno using an established plot device to power himself up for the final fight feels less deserved than Joseph summoning a plane or Jotaro pulling time stop out of his ass?

Because he didn’t earn it.

Because part 2 didn't take itself seriously, and the Jotaro time stop can be explained by how fucking fast star platinum is (i think steely dan said something like how it feels like he stopped time cause hes so fast). The arrow was a retarded plot device pulled out of thin air because araki couldn't come up with a genuine way to defeat king crimson.

>Jotaro time stop can be explained by headcanon bullshit
nice argument retard

Rolling Stone can literally only happen at the end.

Holy molly,dudes,JoJo finnaly gets popular,i've seen so much people talking about jojo,truly we live in the best timeline

Giorno lives in Italy.
Thanks to timezones, when MiH happened, he was probably asleep

Not really,since arrow wasnt in ger's body,he had basic version,maybe he just w-

Araki forgot,thats it,swallow it,it happened

Are you ready part6cucks?

Attached: 89e9ac73f20a492ed260caa8df56d916.jpg (749x684, 489K)

I can finally stop watching this garbage

He could die when Giorno dies.

>Sleeping Slaves
What's wrong with it? I admit putting the flashback at the very end is weird but still seems fine for me.

Giorno doing DIO pose was neat, too bad redditors like to ruin everything spamming their reactions over every fuckin jojo related content

part 5 peaked at the fight in the train with pesci and prosciutto. king crimson was a letdown

Kill yourself redditor
Part 6 isn't even in the lesser half of the series
5>7>6>1>4>2>3

Part 6 didn't end like that and it was kino as fuck

Metallica was better because Narancia killing Risotto was slightly less improbable than the train brakes putting Bureaucratic back just in time.

so you would already know from the start that bruno, abbacchio and narancia are going to die? retard.

I was kind of disappointed by the ending when i first read the manga, but seeing it properly animated made me appreciate it much more. based DP

Emporio did not defeat Pucci. Weather did.

>here is your final boss bro

Attached: 1564425679205.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

>The gang forged that fate for themselves.
No they didn't, if you reveal that everything is predetermined, they are all puppets no matter what they do. That is what fate means and in this universe it's revealed to be inescapable (until it totally IS escapable if it's convenient for the plot).

Was there any good episode in the first season of Stardust Crusaders other than the two Hanged Man/Emperor episodes and the Strength episode?

Wheel of Fortune is unironically good.

>if you reveal that everything is predetermined
thats not the point of sleeping slaves. its only predetermined that bruno, narancia and abba will die, but the rest is up to them. Whats important isnt that theyll die, but how their actions and the path they take will lead them to that death and what they will leave for everyone else after theyve passed. Atleast thats how i understood it.

Prophecy Stone is still better than Zipper Man, Mirror Man and Fisher Man.

Dif you skip the part where King Crimson says that only he can avoid the effects of the skipped time?

Good bait

>part 5 had shit art
Absolute bottomfeeder taste, disregarded everything else.
Part 5 gave us Bruno, Prosciutto, Diavolo and Risotto. Part 6 gave us elf ears, Ungalo, the guards, and every single storybook character that was brought by Bohemian Rhapsody

>and every single storybook character that was brought by Bohemian Rhapsody
WOOD DICK

Attached: 92f9b26b09f9fdd32c35b3ca45c61f423f5267c2v2_hq.jpg (590x504, 97K)

>Bruno, Prosciutto, Diavolo and Risotto
male strippers suck

What part of you’re taking it too literally do you not understand? The stone goes after people it knows WILL die, we don’t know how. Buccellati would have died in his pursuit of the boss but Giorno manages to revive him and the group continues from there, leading to Narancia and Abbacchio’s deaths. If Bruno didn’t betray what was logical to do what he thought was right, only he would have died, but the main reason he did any of this shit to begin with was due to Giorno inspiring him, making it fitting that Giorno allowed the man to cheat death and forge his own destiny. In this sense Giorno represents resolve and the drive to carry out your desires in spite of whatever shit fate throws at you, hence why he has a moment where he inspires every member of the gang and why during the White Album he gives that speech about resolve, as well as why he, again, was able to revive Buccellati despite him being dead: it was symbolic of Buccellati’s resolve keeping him from passing on and letting a shitty fate kill his ambitions. Giorno represents that resolve. It’s why all the gang members have shitty pasts. They can choose to let fate control or define them or they can move past it and be stronger for it.

holy based

>Who the fuck puts character development in after the conclusion of the story?!
If you've gotten this far in, you shouldn't be asking that anymore.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

JoJoBros I need you'r help
Someone have this image in better quality ?

Attached: Requiem Pose.jpg (1279x720, 246K)

Also this image too

Attached: Modern Crusaders.png (1366x764, 2.38M)

Attached: aa1.jpg (680x794, 71K)

It's called an epilogue, my friend.

So why did Anne (runaway girl/Jolyne's mother) divorce Jotaro again?

Jotaro has a permanent poker face unless someone is getting brutaly killed, not to mention he operates in the SWF, that probably takes a lot of time.

In the Shockwave Flash?

Sea Whales Fishes.

>best girl won
based

Fun fact. Avdol actually came back and was the one railing Jotaro's wife and Jolyne while he was fucking dolphin pussy.

Nah, Anne didn't like Avdol. She hates blacks.

More fun for Jolyne then. Why do you think she became a delinquent? All that melanin her pusssy absorbed gave her black instincts.

Hot. I wish I was Jotaro.

He's the perfect hubby. While he's busy moderating his minecraft server Avdol is porking his wife in the other room.

I wish I was Jolyne's boyfriend so I could eat her out after a gang bang.

Sleeping Slaves is the pleb filter, if you don't understand it it means that the themes of part 5 went over your head

Attached: 1546043038405.jpg (605x695, 60K)

It's too bad that he can't watch but maybe he can hear them if he listens carefully.

Only canon characters allowed, sorry

Anyone who voice chats with Jotaro can hear the moans of his wife getting fucked hard.

huuurr things play out according to fate duuurr the theeemesss

Bro you just posted cringe you're going to get downvoted

It would take a long time to clean her up.

The creepiest headcanon so far

Hot

All of those designs you listed from Stone Ocean were meant to be the ugly, or in the case of the guards, ordinary since they were in uniform. Elf ear lawyer confuses me to this day. Personally I blame inbreeding.

That girl was like 12 in sdc, and jotaro had jolyne a couple years later, theres no way shes jolynes mother. She doesnt even look anything like jolynes mother, who is italian american, which anne is likely not.

Jotaro came in SP hands then he used Star Finger to impregnate her.

>cuck shit
Goddammit who let you “people” out of your cages?

>t. retarded lolicon pedo who self inserts as jotaro and jerks off to this shit
go to prison already, creep

At least they’re not partshitters.

Being a cuck is related to JoJo since Jojolion is a cuckcore manga.

I just finished Part 6 and...well I can see why people are not too fond of it. Personally I feel like the cast deserved a better story than they got.

Foo Fighters especially deserved better. Or at least not to have Dragon's Dream be her major fight.

I kind of like the idea of Polnareff living inside the turtle and asissting another generations JoJo

Funny how he'll end up being the last crusader "alive" not even Joseph will live that long.

Jotaro is technically alive too but its not the same Jotaro who appeared this season for some seconds due to MiH

It counts as dead. It's like when Valentine told him he could bring back Gyro. It's him but he isn't.

I agree

Then shouldn't Polnareff literally dying and becoming a ghost count as dead too?

He's still there though.

Just because you died doesn't mean you're dead.

There as a dead ghost

Yeah but Jotaro still fought Dio and Kira, youre right when you say its not the same person but hes not someone entirely different

kek

He can still interact with others and he's the original guy.

>He can still interact with others
As a ghost, who is not alive and is dead.

It doesn't matter since him being a ghost doesn't change anything. Don't pretend he could do anything as a cripple. If anything being a ghost is an improvement.

If he's a ghost, he's dead. If he's dead, that means he isn't alive. This is not a difficult concept to understand.

He's still in the human realm and can do the same things he did when he was alive, unlike the original Jotaro who is gone.

But that doesn't make him alive.

He's still the last Crusader remaining on earth.

You spelled part 3 wrong

But he's not the last crusader alive, which is the topic. He remained as a ghost. Dead.

You know what's going to be dead? Your prostate after I wreck it with my cock. So shut the hell up.

People who only say cringe should go back.

>Inb4cringe

So orginal

This.

But we know that's not how it works because of King Crimson. When he skips time, the whole world moves forward by ten seconds so everything is predetermined.

jesus christ how many times is this going to be said
the rock doesn't determine your fate, it just shows it to you. Mista literally changed the fate of the crew by smashing the rock

>Mista literally changed the fate
Damn, someone should put him in an infinite death loop

why do some niggers, like op, always try to counter arguments as to why something is legitimitaly bad, from a writing perspective, with saying "Pleb filter"?
Are those people just so retarded, their brain, or whats left anyway, explodes when somebody tells them their favorite chinese moving pictures are shit?

Did you white trash really say the N Word?

you forget the amount of times he was shot while protecting daddy's daughter

The stone originally only predicted Bruno's death. If the stone wasn't smashed, in all likelihood Bruno ends up challenging the boss alone without Giorno and just dies. By smashing the stone, the crew gained the ability to break the chains of fate (the chains held by Diavolo, represented as the Emperor of Fate). Everyone "fated" to die is killed by him, and by cursing him to eternal damnation, the fates of everyone else is now free. In other words, his domain (all of Italy) is now free

Means literally nothing.

>stabs self with arrow
>lol I win
Shittiest ending ever.

>What a crap ending. Does anyone even pretend to understand what went on?

>being this fucking stupid

King Crimson allows Diavolo to foresee and evade fate while leaving the fate of others intact. It's perfectly suited to his character who must know and control everything from the shadows

GER denies fate. Which is why KC's epitaph sees the future correctly but that future never arrives, GER's power inadvertently allows it to change fate because it's able to reject a fate it doesn't like. It's also why Diavolo has to die for eternity, he will never meet his fate. This is what is meant by truth, the correct history of the future. It makes perfect sense because the arrow was set up around 2/3 way through the show as a way for the cast to defeat Diavolo, so GER's ability is direct counter to KC and delivers an ironic defeat to Diavolo

>The stone originally only predicted Bruno's death. If the stone wasn't smashed, in all likelihood Bruno ends up challenging the boss alone without Giorno and just dies.
thats not how it works, mista broke it so it stopped chasing bruno to kill him. what happens at the end is that it shows the deaths of the other two. if the stone killed bruno narancia and abbachio would still die since its fate.

Need to re-arrange it a bit.

2 > 5 > 3 > 1 > 4

late reply but I was at a hockey game but I want to say fuck you I disagree
I don't see killing a cheating spouse as a immoral thing fair is fucking fair in my mind

Attached: 1544983701578.jpg (995x1200, 306K)

>The stone goes after people it knows WILL die, we don’t know how.
The stone shows that Bruno first dies as a donut. It knows exactly what happens. Because everything's predetermined.
> the main reason he did any of this shit to begin with was due to Giorno inspiring him
Inspiring him how? By saying he ALSO doesn't like drugs being sold to kids which suddenly gives Bruno a goddamn epiphany, I thought his entire team didn't like that shit? Wouldn't it make more sense if the whole team planned to usurp the boss cus they don't like how it's affecting their neighbourhood? He literally just met this guy and now they're suddenly bff's, oh but turns out rest of the loyal gang he knew for years doesn't know shit about their genius inconceivable plan and would revolt against it? So they all like their cushy mafia lives or don't they? Bruno picked them off the streets so they don't fall into even worse company or just to have more criminal kiddies by his side? The character motivations are a load of contradicting nonsense.
>making it fitting that Giorno allowed the man to cheat death and forge his own destiny.
He doesn't forge anything, it's already in the stone. Then turns out by the end that the soul is hardly the problem anyway, unlike the body, as Bruno's soul is totally fine when in Diavolo's body, literally just make him a new body and he can cling to it just like Polnareff cheated his death. Oh but we gotta kill off the actually competent character cus then how would our cardboard cutout MC become the bossu.
>Giorno represents resolve and the drive to carry out your desires in spite of whatever shit fate throws at you, hence why he has a moment where he inspires every member of the gang
Just because the characters talk about being inspired doesn't mean that it makes any sense, Giorno is not a leader, he's not charismatic, he's just a shallow plot device. And chars ''carrying out their desires'' is simply following fate.

If I was you I would read 6 ,7 then go 1-5 just so your caught up to the rest of us faster

>King Crimson allows Diavolo to foresee and evade fate while leaving the fate of others intact.
Him evading his own fate directly affects the fates of others tho. I guess his fate-evading was also fated then.

If the stone wasn’t smashed, Bruno would’ve died right there, preventing the plot of Part 5 and the deaths of Abbachio and Narancia.

a joke when SO was written reality now

Attached: 1540784199229.png (684x404, 402K)

>transgenders didn’t exist in 2000

Except in reality that would be a man sent to a female prison because he's one week into estrogen.

but they were made fun of like the retards they are

Attached: 1549428770434.jpg (1280x1501, 294K)

Maybe because you’re a psychopath too.

..oh ya your right
I stand corrected

I love how not even the VA apologists can agree on what the fate "theme" is supposed to mean. Every poster has a different explanation and they all think they're right.

They were already gaining acceptance at that point.

I like fate in the way part 3 did it where it is the jostars fate to fight dio but part 5 is so gay

Why would it stop chasing Bruno? He's still on the stone, with a few more buddies even. Suddenly doesn't want to offer an easy way out? Got bored?

Agreed.

I heard this story about a guy recently got moved to a female prison simply because he identified as a female, he wasn't even post-OP or on hormones

I read that one too

Using "kars stopped thinking" as a standardized unit of measure, how bad did diavolo get it?

Like, 3 karses?

>this is what antifujos actually believe

4 kars

Attached: 1552784640114.gif (540x304, 2.83M)

"Araki stopped thinking" out of "Kars stopped thinking".

36 kars

the stone was only chasing Bruno because he ended up so close to his stand master, who wanted Bruno to touch it and subconsciously was pushing the stone to touch Bruno and have a peaceful death. If Bruno wasn't around or if Mista didn't spill the beans on who was on it or where he was, he woulda just been killed by the Boss like it originally depicted

More like you cannot escape fate. It's true of the main cast and it's also true of Diavolo who denied it even as it was happening, and the irony is that he's denied the peaceful fate of death/sleep

Isnt it wonderful how a story can inspire different views and make people question and discuss complex concepts like fate and truths relation to time and consequence, while still providing one of the most creative, aclaimed, and artistically respected manga of its time?

So you cannot escape the fate of being fated to get an ability that allows you to cheat fate but actually it was fate all along? Man, this universe sucks ass.

Not really. It just means that the people who think it was good don't actually know what it means and they make up their own story in their head.

If Bruno didn’t touch Rolling Stone he would’ve died to the boss in Venice? Yes, that’s exactly what happened because he didn’t touch it.

I'm sad this is still relevant even after the anime made it easier for you people.

Attached: pbc9yxujtf821.png (680x1101, 1.39M)

Yes

There are two jojo fans. People who understood what Made In Heaven does and people who misunderstood it.

Yeah except this time he doesn't stay dead, he continues to influence fate (which results in Narancia and Abbacchio also dying). By smashing the stone, fate was changed every so slightly, and the arc ends with Bruno deciding to check out the Luca case himself.

Pucci literally created the SBR universe

Stop speaking in code, you hate life just say it and be honest with some fragment of yourself in a sane order.

Attached: tumblr_ppk82iFVHR1v2ei2uo4_1280.png (685x373, 77K)

Mista smashing the stone had nothing to do with zombie Bruno. If Mista didn’t smash the stone, Bruno would’ve never seen another battle because the stone would’ve killed him.

GODDAMNIT, WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LEAVE US ALONE YOU SHITTY BOT!

there were many points where bucciarati showed affection for trish but has trish every showed affection for him? or any other characters?

He could just walk away from the stone dude

jesus christ you're a brainlet, Scolippi literally says smashing the stone could potentially change what it shows

now remember how Mista smashes the stone. He jumps off a building even though he's not fated to die there. So a car needs to be there to break his fall, and conveniently (almost like fate wow) it's Fugo going back to give Mista the recorder. With Fugo and Mista now injured, Bruno decides it's probably best to just have Fugo get info out of Mista to explain why he just re-enacted the daughters suicide, and goes off to investigate the Luca case himself (setting up the events of Part 5).

She showed nothing

>there were many points where bucciarati showed affection for trish
No

She jumped to narancia during the body swap and was sad of his death.

NOG NOG
NOG NOG
NOG NOG ATANASHI KOMILA
KATA KU KAMI KA ME-I NAMU NAMURE

NOG NOG
NOG NOG

Attached: NOG NOG.png (464x274, 216K)

Wonder what the stone ocean stream meme will be

That was portrayed as not being an option, but it would have the same result as Mista smashing it, which would be him dying in Venice, becoming a zombie, and dying for real in Rome.
>Scolippi literally says smashing the stone could potentially change what it shows
And in the end, he realizes that it didn’t work. Fate controls RS, not the other way around.

Scolippi was commenting that he's still fated to die, Mista didn't actually accomplish what he set out to do, but fate was ultimately changed by him having done the thing.

>ugly art
It's literally the same as part 5
>shit prison setting
Matter of taste, I like it
>forgettable fights
Like every part there are good and bad fights, no one remembers chocolate disco or the time bomb one from part 7, part 6 gas plenty of great ones too like anything involving weather, jumpin jack flash etc
>some of the worst stands in the series
True, Yo Yo Ma and dragon's dream suck ass but again there are also amazing ones like Whitesnake, Bohemian Rhapsody etc
>side characters get even less time to shine than part 4
Disagree, there are less side characters so that might be why but FF, Anna, Weather get plenty of time- only one who doesn't is Jotaro
>Jotaro jobs twice, dies
Not a bad thing

No it doesnt, their interpretation just depends on how they view fate/time/free will. If art to you is just what you are told it is you can never understand what makes it compelling. At its purest art is an attempt to put a concept into something more tangiable, but not a recreation or an explanation. The second the artist claims to have the "correct" understanding on something so inherently uncertain like fate he has already failed.

Attached: art-is-not-what-you-see-but-what-you-make-others-see-0c76a679fbb680b90ffa7bf1da3eb07a.jpg (800x405, 85K)

>realizing my pp will enjoy part 6

Attached: 1551549577410.jpg (480x474, 32K)

Fate did change, but not in the way that you’re claiming. There were two paths.
>Bruno is killed by Rolling Stones and Part 5 doesn’t happen.
>Mista smashes Rolling Stones and Part 5 does happen.
It’s that simple.

This is exactly why people need to accept fujos.

Then why do people say that you "didn't get it" if you don't like the ending?

im gonna miss nog-ing

>you cannot change fate
>characters constantly change fate
Good job Araki

Attached: 1517718236800.jpg (1593x5000, 1.16M)

Mista was actually preventing Rolling Stones from changing fate.

No, fujos dont let the artists vision speak to them, they force their self hating fetish onto the art and corrupt it like a cancer
Because you clearly dont have an interpretation on how the ending relates to the central themes of the part

>it’s good for people to interpret art in their own way, but not if I don’t like it

Im angry we didnt get the jolyne on jail tease or even better, pucci reciting the 13 heavenly words

Those have nothing to do with Part 5 though

Not if its completely unrelated to what the artist wanted to capture. If you look at the vitruvian man and start thinking up ships you're ignoring what makes it special and disrespecting the talent behind it, straying too far to the point where you're making up your own inferior version or contradicting the original is pathetic as are all jojofujos

Character relationships are a major aspect of Jojo, and the fujos have their own interpretations of the relationships. You know that your argument is shit, which is why you waited until now to reply.