Dumbbell

/fit/ reminder: BCAA is a fucking scam and not worth your money.
Also overly lean body and too low bodyfat do more harm than good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru - 01 [1080p] (00_14_27.659) 0001.png (1920x1080, 2.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gtd6iWd_-hI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZivVqGhiteQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mrllUxAr1_g
youtube.com/watch?v=UVShnuAo_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=aZTV6j9LWlk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is this show just one big shilling tactic?

No the show is for people that are already into fitness enjoying the cute girls. That's how these manga work.
See Bakuon as another example. It appeals to the preexisting niche not the other way around.

>being into fitness
>not checking out fit girls at the gym
>watching drawings do squats instead
This is for wannabe /fit/

You're projecting your life onto Japan. Most cultures don't have the cute for cute's sake culture. Japan does and that's what these cute girls to Xhobby are about.

that's a given but it also is an easy way in for normies

But you're not from Japan and neither are 90% of posters on Yea Forums - yet here we are

That's that's why manga is for normalfags in japan and not over here on Yea Forums. Congrats on working it all out.

reminder for /fit/shitters to fuck off

Attached: 91375709852.jpg (431x402, 57K)

I buy the cheapest protein powder I can get on sale in bulk. Anything else is just wasting money.
In essence, protein powder is just cheap food. Other cheap protein sources are eggs, oats, beans, and lentils. You can make a really cheap diet by just using those, rice, pasta, and frozen vegetables. Doesn't have to be expensive to gain muscles.

t. obese mouth breathing weeb

No.

>stutters
Ok wannabe /fit/

Yes, basically just consuming an enough amount of protein daily and you're good. Any complete protein source whether it's whey powder or whole food provide every amino acid you need including BCAAs.
In fact, taking BCAAs separately leads to much higher ratio of BCAAs to other AAs which might actually be bad for your body.
youtube.com/watch?v=gtd6iWd_-hI @1:00

>checking out fit girls at the gym
That's sexual assault. Plus 2D>3D.

Is this anime a good motivator for somebody who is just beginning on their /fit/ journey?

Attached: 1557665024388.gif (396x396, 199K)

>/fit/
nobody cares

That's the same thing I thought when I saw that. BCAAs are just placebo.

>/fit/ journey
The journey itself is repetitive and boring as fuck. There is no such thing as a "motivator" really, the only thing you have is the long term goal you set in your mind and the mental strength to repeat the tasks day after day, week after week to fulfill that goal without giving up half way.
But the anime is still pretty enjoyable if you're already working out and like cute girls

Attached: d0f408f71955de3c.jpg (804x717, 66K)

But how lean is too lean?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZivVqGhiteQ
If you want to stay healthy while still being somewhat aesthetic then 12-15% is good

>2019
>still spreading debunked bullshit training myths
Is the author a supplement shill or an actual retard?

Attached: metabolic window.png (1920x1080, 2.04M)

So far only Akemi has voiced bro/pseudo-science, maybe that's her role.

>needing to be motivated to work out
not going to make it

t b h the x% bodyfat meme is just that, a meme. there is no good way to measure your total body fat
youtube.com/watch?v=mrllUxAr1_g

>Also overly lean body
Like? Anorexics are not "lean".
>and too low bodyfat do more harm than good.
It gets dangerous at sub-8%. Fat chance of anyone on here being anywhere close to that.

> you have to go to the gym in order to be /fit/
yikes

Attached: 556879856790.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

> BCAA is a fucking scam and not worth your money.
why do you think so ? and answer scientifically please

Yes, the above video also talked about that. But still, you can roughly know which range of bf you're currently in, just not the exact percentage. The point is getting too low fucks your body up.

Just go to YouTube and watch literally any video about supplements of literally any legit fitness channel and they would tell you BCAA supplements belong in the trash.
Also read the thread

pot body dyel

>Like?
Like the dudes portrayed in the anime, and also the bodybuilders appeared in gym commercials aimed at normies who don't know shit

Make me, you pudgy weeaboo fuck.

You don't even need protein powder honestly.
It's just a nice supplement if you've failed to get your protein goal through regular food. (and it's harder to incorporate into a cut due to the cals)

You people have several board you can blog on. go back.

he said that having BCAA imbalance leads too more eating which is what i want since i am really skinny

Oh you mean being lean AND low bodyfat while ripped like the macho types in the anime.
Yeah, you aren't going to get that look without roids and it's not a good look.

sup faggot

Attached: 1560271962981.jpg (918x918, 91K)

>kancolle
Sad

higher appetite =/= better gains (especially if it's a side effect from something else)
youtube.com/watch?v=UVShnuAo_a4
youtube.com/watch?v=aZTV6j9LWlk

dyel cope

The point of protein powder is that it's much cheaper, more convenient and more efficient than meat as a protein source. Real food is still important though, for vitamin and minerals.