Okay so I just rewatched Eva for like the 4th time and...guys I think I was wrong, I think Asuka is best girl...

Okay so I just rewatched Eva for like the 4th time and...guys I think I was wrong, I think Asuka is best girl. I've been a Rei fag this whole time but...I think I've been wrong...is that possible?

Attached: worst_girl.jpg (1200x800, 76K)

You were wrong this whole time, however Asuka is not the best girl either. She's a big fat stinky shit.

enjoy your whore asukafag

There's no best girl

You would never be able to please her sexually.

yes, asuka is the only real choice

I liked Rei the most at first, then Asuka more, but now I like both. There is no point in fighting. Rei is a cute alien girl that doesn't know emotions very well and Asuka is a cute human girl that was relatable to me.

Attached: 15192729_1304483329615906_373153558476404312_n.jpg (480x611, 33K)

welcome home, brother

You like Asuka because you realized that she wants to be dominated and fucked bareback hard. Rei is just a really good soldier

The true answer is Shinji is best girl

Kaworu is the only one who cared for Shinji. He is best everything

Attached: Kaworu-and-Shinji.jpg (500x667, 152K)

>999

Attached: blushing hedgehog.jpg (640x512, 29K)

nazi mixed loli trash

Attached: Rei+is+second+worst+girl+_ec6a8e9b8bf9114e6f63ff8d25b24d5f.jpg (800x600, 54K)

Attached: 1531890429147.jpg (1200x1190, 93K)

>asukafag
You are always wrong

In my opinion, which is backed by human psychology. When given love, care, and happiness, like any other human being, a person will reciprocate that, and generally be a happier person. That's a fact that people miss out a lot when picking Asuka. The most common reason most people dislike or not like Rei is because she seems soulless, without a personality, a "wet cardboard" of a character. I think people miss out on the reason that given that you love and care for Rei, she won't be that. Then it just comes down to preferences. I'm a man of short hair. Also, please remember the fact that Rei was not given a fighting chance to have a personality, she is literally a clone. Rei's circumstances are all stacked against her, yet moments like in episode 24 show that she is willing to learn and improve herself and learn about how to love.

tdlr; Rei is not liked because people don't like like giving someone who knows nothing a chance.

based
gee being canon sure feels good

Attached: 9_months_of_pregnancy_sex.jpg (562x393, 69K)

Attached: Attach2588_20190514_161444.png (492x337, 130K)

Asuka isn't a loli.

Smells like Asukatranny cope

They both have their flaws and complement eachother. The very question is a false dichotomy and an idiotic perversion of the whole idea behind the anime. That said, Rei is cuter/cuddlier, but Asuka has a 'better' personality and should mellow down eventually. Remember, it's a facade she puts up and yearns for recognition and embrace. Yet she will never get that as long as she acts like that. Rei on the other hand deserves someone who can bring her out of her shell and talk to her. The question doesn't matter since they both deserve love & compassion and someone who understands what they've been through. Or at the very least is listening to them and taking them serious.
t. abusedfag

I was/am similar to Shinji (and Rei). Too introverted/shy, too scared, incel/virgin, mommy issues, beaten/abused, abandoned dad. The psychology in this anime is so spot on it's ridiculous.

Attached: 13184992_f520.jpg (520x390, 65K)

I don't think I could respect it if you thought it right away. Asuka's first impression is loud and abrasive, people going for that are insipid lumps admiring how liberated they think she is for being expressive. Takes some time to notice how she's valuing the other Children with her constant challenging and demands for their attention, it's almost sweet, and that Shinji and Rei were responding to it before the whole mood crashed.

Attached: 1539519514320.jpg (2468x4138, 879K)