The Holy Trinity

Attached: 3.jpg (667x314, 121K)

Berserk started going downhill after Lost Children. Monster is based. Haven't read Jojo.

You might just drop Berserk and put HunterĂ—Hunter instead.

Berserk barely has any content. SBR is really fucking overrated by people that speedread through the rest of the series to get to it. Monster was fine but also not as good as its reputation would lead you to believe.

change berserk for RickXmorty and you have your typical
>I'm too smart for regular anime
starterpack

you could read part 7 as a stand alone its completely disconnected from the rest as it takes place in another universe

I'd still like to read the other parts first at some point simply due to how iconic and important it is to manga as a whole. It's just not something I've made the time for yet. One day.

Falcon of the milenium empire is literally peak berserk, lost children is filler

>its completely disconnected from the rest
Except for a major character and a big twist at the end

brainless fanservice

How is the Monster manga vs the anime?

>Having to throw Rick and Morty in there to insult us ubermensch with refined and conscientious taste

Attached: 1563580188980.png (243x200, 52K)

Holy trinity of redditor s*yboy taste who thinks he's smarter than he is
>attack on shit reaction pic
Do you watch marvel movies too?

No it's not. It has its highlights but at that point Berserk had already shifted tonally for the worst. Guts even starts pulling out shitty one liners like he's Leon S Kennedy in Resident Evil 4.

Attached: 4a94e56c3e0c6867f16ac50c0c05f7dc.jpg (775x1131, 147K)

>Berserk
4/10

>SBR
8/10

>Monster
6/10

This but 2 more points for Monster

So you’ve never encountered sarcasm before?

Change Berserk for true kino seinen like OPM.

Embarrassing.

>Berserk
4/10
Elaborate.

>wahhh berserk isn't dark and edgy anymore
if you're going to have dark forces in your world it stands to reason that there are also good ones. Berserk is still great

Millennium falcon is not only peac Miura art and Peak Berserk,but peak manga. Name a better chapter than "creation" or "fantasia",Ill wait.

Attached: berserk_306_fantasia.png (2048x1498, 2.38M)

Golden Age is the emotional core of the manga.

Ten chapter 163
Kurosawa chapter 90

kek

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1047x799, 141K)

This.

>ad populum
I love Berserk but you're not making a great case for it

>if you're going to have dark forces in your world it stands to reason that there are also good ones
When did I say there weren't good forces in Berserk? Guts has always been a force of good, relatively speaking. That isn't the issue here.
Every chapter in the Eclipse shits on them. The pure oppressive nature isn't something that's easily conveyed, and it's utterly heart wrenching to see Guts have everything he loves being ripped from him after working so hard to build those relationships and re-establish himself as a human being. Compared to that, Millennium Empire feels hollow.

Attached: queero.png (138x129, 50K)

it's a 1 : 1 adaptation

He'd been doing that since the first arc.

He's talking about Monster being #5 on the list, clearly.

of overrated shit?

Anime is faithful but slow as hell

>Berserk
No one who is not a reddit sheep would put that in any top. That shit got a sudden drop in quality after the tower of conviction and has been absolutely garbage for like the last +170 chapters. It took me like an entire year to read the second half with how bad it was, each volume was worse than the one before, absolute torture.
The other two I haven't read them.

>Berserk
5/10
>SBR
5/10
>Monster
5/10
Fixed.

Bersek after the golden era is trash, SBR is 8/10 and Monster is okay.

>Eclipse
A reworked Devilman ending.

have sex you fat incel

Switch Berserk with Akagi and you got it

Attached: akagi_0.png (350x535, 142K)

>literally MAL-tier list

>big twist
no

No

Nice list of baby's first seinen series.

Pleb filtered

Attached: 1546992885478.png (188x241, 26K)

>peac Miura art
Yes
>Peak Berserk
No
>peak manga
Fuck no, it's gay as hell.

The trinity is berserk vagabond and Vinland saga

More like Berserk, Vagabond, and HXH. And that's the trinity of manga that will never be finished.

Go away Ironic weeb.
Part 7 is no better than the other parts. The art is better and easier to follow. That's it.

Attached: 1561745684403.jpg (1520x1200, 939K)

>Vinland saga
This one's pretty bad too. Why is this considered one of the best manga?

>reads colored manga
>calling someone else an ironic weeb

Because it's edgy and violent which makes normally shonen readers feel like they're adults.

holy cringe
pretentious edgy teen: the post

People praise the shit out of the farm arc, though, and that part is pretty mediocre as well. The mediocre writing works better when paired with over-the-top violence.

You have zero understanding of part 7 if that is what you think

(Post 1/2)
I recently started Berserk. I liked how it started after the Eclipse, and explained everything after it sets present Guts up. I liked it up until the Tower Of Conviction arc, I finished all those chapters in about 2 days. After that I couldn't bring myself to go any further than the part where the ogre shows up after killing trolls.

My main problem is that Guts got his retarded nigger back, and has something to lose on top of the fact that he's been getting enough sleep now that other people travel with him. He's not much of an asshole anymore. And he's just...there. That Vatican lady is such a bitch, and her older brother just has to accept all her bullshit.
And that fucking Naruto, holy shit. Whose shit idea was it to include a character like that? It's not that him being a kid and training with Guts is bad, but he's just so unfazed by everything he saw. (Despite all the monster business was established to be unheard of in the Berserk world, contrary to what I thought before I started.) Up to what I read, he didn't do anything relevant (didn't even hit a single monster) after the heretic cave rock-throwing. Aside from discussing techniques with Guts once, he's just Puck 2.0. At least Puck is cute.

Miura went overboard with all the child corpses in the Lost Children arc, yeah we got it, it's edgy and shit. But at least the slaughter was cool.

I watched Monster last year 74 episodes 2x back-to-back in 3 days. It started strong for like 10 episodes or so, then it started introducing all the episodic side-characters. Many arcs were alright, like the guy who looked like Brad Pitt who didn't like women. Many others were kind of shit, like the Lawyer whose father was a spy all along.

>the Holy Trinity of overrated entry-level shit
Berserk after Golden Age is garbage, with writing worse than the average Jump manga, hell the mermaid/pirate arc would fit as anime filler in naruto. Babby's first violent manga.

SBR is good but its status as "the best JoJo" is MALbabby propaganda. Most of the story is villain of the week encounters no different than any typical JoJo part. Sandman/Soundman was a literal joke. Boom Boom Family, Pork Pie Hat kid and Chocolate Disco (among others) were lame filler fights. Alt. Diego and The World were pure fanservice. And "spin" is just a pseudo-science asspull vehicle with no tactical depth to it.

Monster would be alright if it wasn't for Tenma being a one-deminsional do-good MC, who is always right about everthing and everyone ends up loving him. Also he had gone all through that build-up and saw all the fucked up things Johan did, yet not only didn't he shoot him, he saved his life twice. Also Urasawa, though he is talented at many things, sucks ass at writing smart characters. His "smart characters" are basically wizards who are able to enact 10 year plans accounting for the actions of individual people, all off-camera. Pic related.

Attached: smartdoneright.jpg (2005x1243, 1.41M)

(Part 2/2)
But the absolute worst arc, the most boring and inconsequential, was the old English couple that were visit g their son in prison.
"I know he's wanted, but he seemed innocent. I'm a cop, I know this type of things." FUCK YOU. DIDN'T WE ESTABLISH THIS A THOUSAND FUCKING TIMES ALREADY? My biggest gripe with it is all the "iF yOu kiLl youR eNemIeS tHey Win" shit.
Overall, I didn't regret watching it.

When I started reading SBR, I had high expectations because of all the hype surrounding it. It was somewhat underwhelming. I like JoJo, but let's be honest: the story in any part isn't that good or that well-thought-out (especially regarding structure). To me, what carries JoJo is the stand battles. They were very lackluster (with exceptions like Mandom). I think Vento Aureo spoiled me with really Violent stands loke Metallica and White album in addition to punch ghosts. I liked how Araki focused on a pair with significantly more interactions, rather than a team of 5 members that didn't interact for half the story like StoneOcean.
Now that I'm caught up with Jojolion, I can say I like it better overall, but can't pinpoint a reason why.

More like the tryhard trinity

remove monster or berserk and should be hellsing instead

>Tenma being a one-deminsional do-good MC, who is always right about everthing and everyone ends up loving him. Also he had gone all through that build-up and saw all the fucked up things Johan did, yet not only didn't he shoot him, he saved his life twice.
you didn't pay attention to anything Monster was trying to say did you

Why hellsing of all things?

Speaking of which, is it me? Or is almost EVERY SINGLE character wears glasses (or at least introduced with glasses (like Maxwell)?

replace Monster with Pluto

Based

Remove Urasawa period

Fuck off, nigger.

He's not good.

I'd drop Monster for it but still based

High IQ

Attached: 1558607739439.jpg (187x187, 18K)

This is the most retarded shit, whenever I see this autism I know Im not talking to someone who actually likes Jojo