Reminder that if you weren't in your 20s when K-On aired, you're too young for Yea Forums

Reminder that if you weren't in your 20s when K-On aired, you're too young for Yea Forums.

Attached: K-On.jpg (400x396, 64K)

lol ok grandpa

If you weren't 40 years old when Gundam 0079 aired you're too young for Yea Forums.

Attached: tumblr_m62wytucgf1qeumowo1_500[1].gif (500x374, 1002K)

Ok

Attached: 1562836572902.png (1920x1040, 1.72M)

If you weren't 400 years old when Japan was first inhabited you're too young for Yea Forums.

Was 11 when K-on aired.

Okay, underage b&

OK

Attached: Katsudō_Shashin.jpg (960x720, 113K)

>he didn't witness Pangea fracturing
Get off my lawn.

>he wasn't a child when astroboy was serialized
finish your beak packet jimmy

Imagine being an old fatass virgin and being proud of it.

Dude bugs inside your coffin are calling for you

I was uhh 16 when K-On first aired. And I was here, talking about it.

welcome to Yea Forums

Sorry am 21 now.

Don't say that. These people have nothing else, just go along with it to make them happy about this one thing.

Nice gate keeping faggot

I'm thin and just as handsome as when I was a 21 year old watching season one. Cope harder.

So you've always been this ugly?

I was 25 when K-on aired and I didn't liked.

Easily agreed but kids will try to deny it

In 2009 the K-On threads were full of underage so you're wrong.

I turned 30 the year season 2 aired. At the time I thought I was done with anime. K-ON somehow pulled me back in.

I didn't watch it because I don't watch moeshit trash, based Arson attacker dealt with the menace.

okay back to class young man.

I turned 21 that year so I guess I'm good. But I wasn't on Yea Forums back then very much, I was more of a Yea Forums and /r9k/ poster.

>boomer/zoomer shit

>taking pride in being 30+ and still shitposting on Indonesian weaving imageboard

Attached: 1501247646473.jpg (1143x1089, 365K)

Nowadays Zoomers in their late teens-early 20s who grew up on Bieber, Johnny test, selfies, yoloswag, iCarly, and Web 2.0, don't remember 9/11, and don't remember any movies older than Harry Potter can now walk and talk and are the vast majority of Yea Forums and the current internet.

How do you feel about this?

Attached: 1552794149084.png (1101x1211, 794K)

K-on and Whorui ruined this board.

It's only fun being older when you're still relatively young. Now that I'm 28 I wanna go back to when I was 18.

I turned 20 that year, just after it had already aired. Can I still be on Yea Forums?

>BTFO

Attached: 1797fc45dd81b308ce785c30f3c2ee4c.png (264x226, 93K)

I'm 22, and my generation doesn't remember any of that shit fondly, at all. The main things I hear are Spongebob, Ed Edd n Eddy, and things like that. Really low quality filler that's mixed with Ok quality stuff won't be remembered fondly.

but i wasn't even in my 10s when k-on first aired

lol ok 40 year old man child

Please stop force spamming this shit and go back to Yea Forums then bump your retarded thread.

I was 15 and instead of watching based anime I was discussing really shitty music on Yea Forums. I should have clicked Yea Forums instead. Yea Forums turned me into an elitist douchebag

>Yea Forums turned me into an elitist douchebag
Browsing and shitposting on any 4channel board will turn you into a elitist manchild

Yeah now that you mention it that is objectively true

Except Yea Forums

Imagine not being proud of it.