You can only reverse petrification for one person

>You can only reverse petrification for one person.
Who would you choose?

Attached: Chapter_10.png (764x1200, 692K)

The Primitive Technology guy.

Someone who can reverse petrification for more. Until that point, setting up a statue collection would be fun.

Someone important like Mozart

Fpbp

any girl will huge tiddies i can find
tell her the current situation and fuck 24/7

>E=mc^2
This is how I know this character is smart.

this but a JC

But what does E=mc^2 mean?

I unstone my gf

uuuhhhh... basically god doesnt exist and bazinga

>I unstone my gf

Attached: 1444989227222.png (500x333, 202K)

TAIJU *burp* BUDHA DOESN'T EXXIST

But Buddha did exist, he's not a god

Unironically me

Mozart is dead

I can't decide between my wife and my brother. I guess it would have to be my wife because repopulating takes priority, but it would be a very hard decision.

Anri Okita

Senku

some young grill, 5 or 6 yo
then slowly grow her and groom her until she's 12 and ready to learn about things modern times would say she's too young for like quantum mechanics, synthesis of phenethylamines, death metal, taxonomy in botany...

An engineer so we can have some form of infrastructure.

So one of those gooks that build underground pools?

Realistically I probably wouldn't be able to have my pick whoever in the world I wanted, so I'd find some fit girl with nice hips.

Her being female is extremely important because repopulation is 100 percent needed for humanity to survive and big hips would help with giving birth. Her being fit means she's more likely to survive, and has a good work ethic.

Also I find hips to be one of the most arousing parts of the female body and I like tomboys.

I'm also /fit/ and know a decent bit about plants and carpentry so I'd probably try to set up a farm shelter near a water source, assuming some wolf or whatever doesn't eat me first.

Jafar, what the fuck are you doing here?

Attached: IMG_20190729_232639.png (938x216, 208K)

I would try to find a gorilla and unstone her. I know basic survival techniques and foraging, but I need someone relatively strong, capable and cute as a companion. What better choice than a gorilla lioness?

Attached: illust_75978795_20190729_213135.jpg (1378x2039, 2.1M)

Hideaki Anno

I unstone Senku of course, or at least a really smart bookworm with an engineering degree.