Before anime, Part 5 is considered the worst part by international fans and some even suggest skipping it

>Before anime, Part 5 is considered the worst part by international fans and some even suggest skipping it
>Post anime, Part 5 becomes the most popular part internationally and its fanbase become the most cancerous

how did this happen

Attached: jojo 5.jpg (1280x720, 345K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU
mangadex.org/chapter/499834/1
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8ffw5LtzQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

twinks

You thought anime adaptations turning fanbases into cancer was a meme?

Attached: 1481441457345.jpg (480x550, 40K)

It’s because post All-Star Battle and the first adaptation, people sped through translations regardless of quality to get caught up, and several subtleties and themes got mangled. With duwang it made sense, and people didn’t read too deeply into it, but when Part 5 and 6 discuss fate, translations tend to skimp out here and there. That, combined with people who rely on a wiki that is poorly managed and full of assumptions, leads to people not getting anything. Furthermore, reading a manga via volumes as opposed to in the original magazines means that pacing will be a different thing, especially for speed readers.

SJWs

I don't think you remember how bad Part 5 scans/translations were

Blame DP for being the greatest anime studio ever.

this, king crimson was memed so hard because the translation was shit and nobody understood it

Part 5 was always the best part, just took a good version of it and a lot of people to see it as the standard to see it as araki peaking in every aspect

>as araki peaking in every aspect
Awful MC.
Absolutely shit final fight.
Yeah, peaking.

> doesn't appreciate giorno as the mix of jonathan's great aspects and DIO's worsts
> doesn't appreciate the thematic conclusion of GER
You're probably a part 6 fag, kys

Part 7 is the best, but part 5 is a solid second. These are the only two parts that bother telling a meaningful story.

Because niggas like you keep posting the same thread every 5 minutes.

Attached: [JustHorrible] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 39 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.32.767.jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

> part 7 is the best
sure if you're a normalfag

>part 7 is not the best
sure, if you are a contrarian

cope

It's very well adapted
youtube.com/watch?v=AQx_KMoCgJU
>its fanbase become the most cancerous
dilate

Part 7 has a lot of problems, the main reason being it changing magazines. Lots of character subplots are just rushed or dropped. Previous parts had them too but it didn't matter since they were focused on fights. I'm not saying it's bad but not a flawless masterpiece like every jojofag says, still one of the best parts thoguh
>Yea Forumseddit tier shitposting
>not the most cancerous

I feel as though this happened with other parts as well. It's just that newfags and shitposters are the loudest when the anime airs.

>I'm not saying it's bad but not a flawless masterpiece like every jojofag says, still one of the best part thoguh
For every fag that calls it flawless I see another saying what you just did, not to mention the hatefags.

All thanks to Bruno Bucciarati.

OH MY RUBBER STONE

Fujos, user. Part 5 is where the homoeroticism hit peak and as such it brought out the worst.

>>doesn't appreciate the thematic conclusion of GER
>bad guy lose because fate said no no
>good guy win because fate said yes
>thematic and deep
5fags are the most delusional, thinking the final fight was any good must mean you have a few screws loose. also
>Giorno - mix of absolute evil and absolute righteousness
>in return the most bland character
>supposedly always right no matter what
>no character development
>no visible emotion except for those essential crying moments just to trick people into believing he has a personality
being a son of two legends isn't a valid reason to justify Gironos blandness and consider him a good character. he works better as a background character in PHF just like jotaro because you don't get to see how devoid of personality he really is

Just watched the finale 2 episodes god I still hate rolling stones as much as i did in the manga
The anime really did not do anything better then the good translate manga
Part 5 worse part and Giorno is the worse Mc and the whole gang theam dont do anything for me
I dont hate this part its just my least favorite of all the parts

Cant wait for my second favorite SO though

It's not the most popular, don't let hypetards fool you.

Yep the ending was garbage in the anime as well. Zero filler made these last episodes irreedemable.

It's the part that's currently airing/just finished, everyone will universally go back to shitting on it when 6 drops and everyone and their moms dickride the new flashy part.
Also, reminder that muh fate is the worst, most vomitive thing Araki could ever come up with and I'm so glad he shat on it on part 7 with Johnny piercing Valentine's weaponized fate shield with Tusk. Jesus was so assblasted with Johnny beating Fate fair and square that later on he transmitted the stone disease to George.

It's a very progressive anime about LGTB mafia. Normies love it

The Japanese fucking love part 5 for some reason. The anime made me realize I don't hate it as much as I used to think I did. However it's still easily the worst part with a genuinely fucking terrible finale and the worst supporting cast in Jojo period.

Literally the only reason anyone would claim they like Giorno is because they're a fag and want to fuck his twink boipussi. He's a complete non entity otherwise.

Attached: 1564202050145.png (674x666, 362K)

>The Japanese fucking love part 5 for some reason
It's a cast full of prettyboys, fujos love to ship them.

Part 4 and 7 shitters stopped existing when they realized their favorite parts were in fact the worst parts in all of jojo

Just like Jotaro?

Part 7 isn't perfect but it's still easily my favorite part. Sugar Mountain Spring and Eleven Men is the best chapter in literally any Jojo part and perfectly encapsulates everything that's lovable about the series as a whole in just those few chapters.

I also like Tusk Act IV. This nigga is literally a hard counter to immortality.

Attached: Tusk about to choke a nigga.png (639x760, 1.03M)

>terrible finale and the worst supporting cast in Jojo period.
Your pic related.

Speedwatchers hyped it into oblivion. Guess what will happen once P6 hits.

The last 5 episodes shat the bed hard enough to give it the title of worst part so far.

>Giorno
>MC
lol

Alright faggots, time for your part ranking. Every thread ends up becoming this anyway, might as well get it over with now.
HARD MODE: Explain your best and worst.

I don't wanna.

Jotaro is the weakest part of SDC easily but the difference is he actually gets to do stuff, has a defined character (as simple and boring as it is), and most importantly Star Platinum has actual well defined powers that can be followed in action scenes. Jotaro also works better as a mentor character in parts after 3.

GE literally has it's main gimmick dropped so hard that it became a discount Crazy Diamond because Araki got too used to using CD as a narrative crutch to show how an enemy's power works without it instantly killing a member of the cast. You could make a few small rewrites right at the beginning and have Bruno be the protagonist and almost nothing would change.

Fuck if you really wanted to you could probably rewrite part 5 to have Nero and La Squadra be the protagonists. Nero's power manifests itself in blood and that nigga is 6'6. He already looks like a part 1-3 protagonist out of place so writing him as one of DIO's bastard children fits so well that it almost feels like La Squadra is left over from an early draft where Araki was planning to do just that. It could even keep the theme of protagonists that have fucked up pasts and professions but are still deep down good people that simply didn't have good starts to life.

>"Nero is an assassin but he seeks revenge on the boss for the deaths of his friends. Despite killing people for a living, his actions are motivated out of love for his comrades that mean the world to him."

There. That's already a much better premise for part 5 that I just made up off the top of my head. Gio is literally nothing.

Attached: Risotto_Nero_AV.png (306x432, 265K)

Totally agree, the anime didn't make me dislike part 5 as much as the manga did, but people claiming VA as best part and Gio as best JoJo are peak contrarians.

Explains why part 6 is so disliked in japan, a female character a day keeps the filthy fujos away.

>A stone killed Jhonny
>A rolling stone
Wait a minute...

>Explains why part 6 is so disliked in japan, a female character a day keeps the filthy fujos away.
I've been rereading part 6 for the first time since I originally read it. I remember it starting and ending strong but everything in the middle was a fucking slog. Part 6 might benefit the most from an anime because it could fix the pacing with some clever foresight and setup.

Who was the gangster Giorno saved in his backstory? I have always thought it was Diavolo or if it wasn't him, then he would be important for the story anyway. They never expanded this plot point, wtf?

Araki made asspulls a fucking art form at the end of part 2 and don't you even try and deny it. It also helps that he quit while he was ahead by having that be the finale.

Attached: 1b89cc95f542636df313a313f685379b836f0de0_00.jpg (512x487, 99K)

It was supposed to be Giorno from the future but Araki forgot.

>I remember it starting and ending strong but everything in the middle was a fucking slog
Right? The middle part of SO is always so boring to read no matter how many times I re-read SO.

t. doesn't know what an asspull is

SBR shits all over this pussy shit

You sound like a reddit fag, go back there and farm your upboats ((you)) fucking tool

Attached: 1562611225585.png (685x408, 454K)

SO keeps flipping with VA as my least favorite part but I think what I leaned from the VA anime is how important a strong finish to a story is IMO.

why is diavolo like this?

Attached: 08c64c5e5ea8ef80445b8bb1c0d06574.jpg (564x819, 63K)

Phantom Blood: A very weak and cheesy 80s feel in the middle, yet outstanding storytelling in the beginning and end. Perfectly sets up the first JoJo universe.

Battle Tendency: A astronomical improvement from PB. This is where Araki finds himself. Really great man vs nature and sacrifice vs remembrance themes going on here.

Stardust Crusaders: A flawed, yet incredibly entertaining and iconic story. Some of the greatest fights in manga history.

Diamond is Unbreakable: A cleverly done mystery and slice of life gold. The stands are excellently balanced. Kira is comically theatrical.

Golden Wind: An immaculate refined version of SDC. Better characters, a better villain, a better story. Far more mature than its predecessors, and a great take on the concept of fate. And very likely the greatest piece of fiction for fights.

Stone Ocean: Stronger than the parts before it, yet far more messy and inconsistent. Best manga ending of all time, though.

Steel Ball Run: This is the greatest story ever told in JoJo. Best characters, best narrative, best everything. SBR is unbeatable.

JoJolion: Another great installment of JoJo. A Lynchian journey into the dark heart of Morioh. Great, complex characters.

7 > 8 > 5 = 4 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 1

It's what I did to your mother last night Trebec.

Diavolo was wearing his own clothes in MoKC and had to make do in Doppio's clothes after that.

Someone tell me what's the gold experience requiem's ability? Experience of eternal consecutive death?

Attached: x1.jpg (780x1200, 450K)

Based and unironically redpilled

Reminder gay priest defeated GER

Part 5 doesn't tell any fucking story, nothing of consequence happens, and nothing that happens in it effects the rest of the series in any way, shape or form.

>yet far more messy and inconsistent
Why do you fags always say this? Stone Ocean has one of the most consistent plot and story telling in the whole series. It's easy to follow and if you can't then you're retarded. If anything part 4 is the more inconsistent because the characters are just fucking around the whole first half.

It is a heavily action oriented part, which translated very well to being adapted into an anime, but was less interesting as a manga. DP also seemed to put a real effort into it since Part 5 is popular in nipnonglia, unlike Part 4 which was great as a manga but had a shit adaptation. Plus, Part 5 had a shit translation for a really long time, so unless you were nip, baguette, or spaghetti, it was a terrible read.

This. Part 8 is shaping to be up there to form a kino trinity.

Well, then Diavolo still continuously dies now? But is it his soul or body? I think his body died once and for all when he was killed by the junkie in the sewer but his soul dies again and again even after his body perished, right?

>Stone Ocean has one of the most consistent plot and story telling in the whole series
No it doesn't.

kys SOtist

4 > 6
josuke > slutlyne
kira > pussi

What's worse, being stuck in GER, or Tusk Act IV for all eternity?

Reddit

Being stuck in you

based

Jojo had no canon gay couple so far. Scarlet and maybe Angelo were the only ones shown to be interested in the same gender and both were portrayed as freaks anyway

What was the cleverly done mystery in part 4?

This. Part 5 is more or less just "get from point A to point B with some fights along the way" like SDC was, except SDC handled it in a much more fun and interesting way that truly felt like a "bizarre adventure".

There were 2 italian gay couples in part 5 alone.

Ambiguous gay couples. Might very well be Araki being Araki

Squalo and Tizano were gay and pure

Attached: tits.gif (500x281, 1.98M)

Not ambiguous they were legit gay. But the poses in every part are pretty gay sure.

Explain that retard logic then

The part where Kira screamed his full name in public

Pls no lewd.

Because Part 3 had a set goal from the start. In Part 5, they didn't get their next destination until after each fight so it felt like Araki was just winging it and making things up as he went along.

2 1/2. The dead guys, the ones killed by Narancia, and Cioccolata

That's way more fun though. Story had a goal but the way to achieve it kept changing and moving forward

I read the part 5 colored manga about 2 years ago and I loved it. I went into it expecting it to be trash since most people considered it the worst.

Animeonly here, part 5 had shitty last two episodes but previous to that I enjoyed the part greatly. Particularly the characters of Giorno and Bucciarati, they filled a niche that's completely empty these days. I don't even know how to describe this archetype but it's a protagonist that's the definition of "cool" and really masculine (that's despite looking very homo, their personality and image contrast in an interesting way)

And, Part 3's journey spanned a huge number of locales--it was always amusing seeing the crew interact with differing countries and cultures. Contrast this to Part 5, where the journey is all in spaghetti land, and typically the only time a specific locale is brought up is so that Araki can flex his autistic nip knowledge and say something like "This city is renowned for its beautiful beaches, fine wine and delicious ravioli".

>Story had a goal but the way to achieve it kept changing and moving forward
This is exactly what happened in Part 3 too, though. Practically every step of the journey got fucked up in some way and forced them to change their plans.

>Story had a goal but the way to achieve it kept changing and moving forward
They didn't have a physical goal. They knew they wanted to take down the boss... eventually. But they had no idea when or how they were going to get there. So rather than constantly working towards that goal, it feels more like they aimlessly wandered around until they coincidentally stumbled into it.

I like Diavolo mostly just for Doppio and his stand is really intimidating

Attached: amilookingatreality1.jpg (1080x1920, 73K)

So as an animefag would you say rolling stones was a pointless waste of time?
Because I've always hated it.

Unironically this

>it_just_works.png

Nah. You could cut 90% of part 3 and it would be the same. Just a bunch of battles but no plot in between.
Part 5 is structured like part 2. Characters start with getting money, then get assigned to protect Trish which gives them the chance to face the boss, then have to look into the Boss' identity by a different method by goimg to Sardinia, then they have a new clue on how to defeat him with Polnareff. All of that while Doppio has his small own adventure. It keeps going forward instead just going to Egypt and fight Dio.

Ding dong your opinion is wrong

>ITT: people too stupid to realize JoJo's popularity has nothing to do with its quality

It's twitter meme fodder, of course it's popular at a time when anime is mainstream. Do better, idiots.

>You could cut 90% of part 3 and it would be the same. Just a bunch of battles but no plot in between.
The battles are the plot.

No, as soon as they got Trish, the plan was on. Hell, even a little before since Bruno became a capo and could earn more trust, hence why they gave him the Trish mission.

Despite having some of the greatest fights, around half of them not involving Pucci were hit or miss. Since each fight is tied to the main story, unlike part 4, when there’s a weak fight it affects the whole narrative. The storytelling was very strong in some places (ending) and fairly weak in others (prison). Once again, where Pucci was not involved, it often felt lacking.

I can confidently say part 6 is greater than parts 1, 2, and 3, but there’s a gap between part 6 and part 4 in quality due to its consistency issues. I used to rank it higher, but upon rereading I find the first 2/3rds to be riddled with minor issues.

That's not plot, that's episodic hijinks. Stop being twelve.

>actually wanting filler
We are reaching levels of retarded that shouldn't even be possible...

Plot - the main events of a play, novel, movie, or similar work, devised and presented by the writer as an interrelated sequence.

Rereading the manga and watching the anime, im annoyed at GioGio having absolutely no personality at all. His introduction shows semblance of a character but as the story went on he became the party healer with barely any personality or dialogue until the very end.

Probably the most disappointing JoJo protagonist.

>Before anime, Part 5 is considered the worst part by international fans and some even suggest skipping it
Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
>Post anime, Part 5 becomes the most popular part internationally and its fanbase become the most cancerous
What happens when a series starts to reach a larger audience, usually through an anime adaptation: the more people that watch, the more idiots that watch.

Attached: suck.gif (540x540, 222K)

>part 7 best part
I agree completely. I really hope some of the ideas come back in part 8 at some point. Imagine getting to see johnny and funny valentine again for some contrived reason....

They'll say the first fight is a rip off of little feet and shit on it.

None of it was planned. When Bruno was taking Trish up the elevator, his best idea at the moment was to put the brooch on him to track him, so that they could find him "one day". It wasn't until after Diavolo cut off Trish's hand right in front of Bruno that he decided that was going to be the moment that they betrayed him.

Even Bruno becoming a capo was unplanned. Giorno killed Polpo before he knew about the treasure or Bruno's position to be next in line. And none of them knew that there would be a mission involving the boss's daughter until after it was given to them.

And going beyond that, after they betrayed the boss, that was all unplanned too. They didn't know about the photo with Trish's mom until after they betrayed the boss. And they certainly didn't know that finding the boss's face would lead them to Polnareff. And even when they did go to meet Polnareff, they didn't expect the boss to be there waiting for them.

Everything that happened leading Giorno to become the boss was a coincidence. He joined the gang by coincidence. There never was a tangible goal.

Attached: x11.jpg (780x1200, 791K)

Not only a waste of time but also a waste of precious last two episodes. The episode where Giorno stabbed himself with an arrow was peak hype, I'm mostly dead inside so it's amazing that I loved it so much and couldn't wait to see the final two episodes and watch Diavolo make his desperate last stand against the god that Giorno became and watch Giorno take over entire underworld and take the throne from the cutthroat lesser mafia families. Meanwhile I got what feels like Naruto filler episodes with Diavolo's demise and Giorno's rise almost hidden in-between filler in a few (good) scenes. A shame cause I became a fan of the characters in this part.

By that logic Telence D'Arby's fight must have been terribly received.

>GE gimmick gets dropped

I don't understand this, it gets explained that motherfuckers hit with GE get charged with life energy and experience things more 'slowly' than normal.

This is what made GE's power so terrorfying to me; you don't just get punched by it, you could be experiencing a beatdown from GE for literally hundreds of years (chocolata).

I feel like people forget this aspect Gold Experiences ability...

i never cared for part 5 epilogue in the manga but I really liked the anime adaptation

Wasn't it? We're right at the hype of DIO's mansion and then we get sucked into a portal to play video games on the beach.

Remember when Josuke stopped looking for Kira specifically to fuck with Rohan using alien dice?????

He means the damage reflection

no one deserves this.

Attached: Diavolo'd.jpg (388x396, 34K)

there were some nice episodes with cool stand fights but I'm disappointed by how shallow the mafia theme was used. main villain is shit tier. and I fucking hated Narancia. definitely the worst jojo part so far. part 4 is my favorite.

Don't know, because the adaptation didn't change my opinion of it one bit.

Holy fuck now we're bringing this Bleach "spped reading" shit into Jojo? I miss the days before the anime started and fuckwits like you had never heard of Jojo.

I personally think it's great in that it set up how two people that are closely related can have the same type of stand to foreshadow Jotaro being able to use the time stop.

Attached: jotaro.png (700x990, 1.27M)

Oh fair enough, excuse me.

In that case yeah holy fuck this was alot of wasted potential.

>Holy fuck now we're bringing this Bleach "spped reading" shit into Jojo?
They've been trying to push it for a while.

I don't think it works as foreshadowing because we have The Oingo Boingo brothers and Enya/J Geil in the same part.

I guess I should go back to avoiding the threads. I really like the adaptation overall, but it has ruined the threads here.

>diavolo was shot by an arrow
lol he fucking wishes

Part 7 is a snoozefest during the first half, tho. I have no idea why people praise it above the other parts when it has such a shitty beginning.

>doesn't like a nice slow burn to great escalation
Take your shit taste and go.

Attached: 1540908210704.gif (100x100, 85K)

discord Yea Forumsedditors pretending

how retarded are unironic redditors that they believe everyone is a tourist like them
kill yourself, you nigger and go back

its not about the actual gays in the show, is about the character design overall.
the characters in 5 look the gayest of them all, and that attracts that toxic fanbase.

>meets an alien that can't see stands and can't be hurt by the arrow, but can shapeshift and apparently control minds
>either he stumbled upon the proof that we aren't alone in the universe, or found out an interesting and potentially dangerous unsolved mystery
>first thing he does is asking him to help cheat Rohan at dice
As much as I like him, Josuke's priorities were a little bit skewed

>nice slow
More like painfully slow.

One user brought up an interesting idea that was Giorno, having replaced so much of his body using Gold Experience, ends up killing Diavolo simply because he attacks a part of him that had been replaced. Which now that I've typed that out I realize would have been a really cool inversion of how Jotaro beat DIO.

Attached: dio vs. diavolo.jpg (900x636, 605K)

Source?

It has been like a bit more than 2 years that we got the full colored scans. Do I need to remember you how bad the scanlations were before?

I said can and not always or something else definitive for a reason, let me salvage something from that shitty ending.

Attached: stardust stands.png (1132x617, 1.37M)

Diavolo deserved the win

He sucked mostly in relation to his brother, the first D'arby was arguably the hypest minor villain they've faced yet, and another D'arby fight in Dio's mansion was something great, and Terrence was set up as more menacing, with him keeping the souls conscious inside the puppets, and his soft mind reading, but he didn't deliver. I'm glad that Joseph at least got to cheat against him, since he couldn't cheat against the first D'arby.

There's a lot of ways part 5 could have been unrivaled kino and Araki missed each and every single one.

>the first D'arby was arguably the hypest minor villain they've faced yet
He's still my favorite minor villain in any part to this day.

Attached: OPEN THE GAAAME.gif (176x258, 152K)

I like Part 5, but it's undeniable that it's full of wasted potential

I read the shit translations back in 2012 and didn't like part 5, and now watched the adaptation and still didn't like it. None of the problems I had with part 5 were fixed by fixing the translation. The only thing I liked then were Mista and Gio's powers, and that was exactly the same this time around.

Yeah, it's more inspiring then it's good. An it's good imho.

>stopped
When did he start? It was all Rohan with some help from Koichi and Jotaro.

Attached: rohan & heaven's door.jpg (800x1200, 287K)

>sucked in with how good it was until Doppio appeared
>doppio appears
>so much asspulling and retarded development
>even the ending is complete dogshit that you watch only so it can be over with

Is this what they meant by worst part by far

They should have just made it about the assassins, they were actually fun to watch until all the retardation happened

Attached: 1559435209929.png (482x427, 79K)

Yeah, and Araki tried to make other game based stand users, but no one came close. Though I liked Marilyn Manson, it kinda sucks that it was defeated by just pummeling the user instead of through some trick, honestly for a series that has toyed with the idea that "it's not cheating if you don't get caught", having a stand with the opposite concept was clever.

contr/a/rians and partshitters are always wrong, that's why. Can't wait till part 6 airs and partshitters commit suicide en masse once the "part 6 is shit" meme is finally put to rest

I still actually appreciate the ending, find Diavolo's fate thematically fitting for his character and the part, and especially love the Sleeping Slaves epilogue, but with all the part 3 comparisons it's fitting that both endings have room for improvement, especially part 3.

Attached: stands.jpg (474x711, 70K)

An adaptation might actually fix part 6's shit pacing, which is the major reason why it's painful to read. I hope DP stops after that though. CGI horses in a SBR anime would piss me the fuck off.

Yeah, the entire part goes full retarded at the end. I would say that it gets totally derailed after Abbacchio's death, because in order to make his sacrifice meaningful, they had to do something with the boss' face and fingerprints, and instead of finding any related piece of evidence, they just got hacked by Polnareff, and everything went full nonsense from there (though Secco and Ciocolatta are still great) Also, what the hell were those effects when Polnareff appeared on their computer, it was super cheesy.

What's worse, partshitters or animeonlys that seem to watch the show on fast forward with no subtitles?

>>Before anime, Part 5 is considered the worst part by international fans and some even suggest skipping it
That is literally just not true
Stop posting just absolute lies that were never once true
Fucking zoomers and redditors

I don't know, Part 6's finale is as insane as Part 5, but at least it's more satisfactory. O my concentrated oxygen beats arrow asspull any day. Do you think we will have Pucci "gimme back my oxygen you little shit" threads, like the ones we had with Diavolo and the arrow?

Abbacchio's sacrifice is still meaningful because the only reason Polnareff reached out to the gang was because he saw them looking into Diavolo's past and realized they were allies. But how did he do that, you may ask, along with the hacking? Fuck you.

Attached: abbacchkino.png (451x750, 664K)

Animeonlys. They mindlessly praise everything and refuse to recognize the flaws in the show.

I can't wait until part 6 comes out and then animefags see the worst part in the series and there is non stop posting about how bad of a part 6 is, and why Araki should kill himself for making such a horrible part

Not that user, but most of the filler in this season has improved the experience.

Italy is so gay

>spoiler
Also don't forget Diavolo only knowing about the arrow because he realized Polnareff was still alive and somehow got the arrow but couldn't just flee the country or contact Jotaro for backup because Diavolo's goons were searching for him all over Italy on Diavolo's orders to finish the job and reclaim the special arrow that Diavolo doesn't know exists from a man that Diavolo has no reason to believe is still alive.

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1544981153710.gif (540x400, 1.98M)

I don't get why the part 5 anime is receiving so much praise when it looks like complete shit

Ahh but user, didn't you hear? It's simply fate! Boom, now everything is justified.

Reading all these retarded animeonly shitter posts confirmed my suspicion that Sleeping Slaves is one of the biggest pleb filters in the series.

We get it. You're mad that people aren't validating your tastes.

Cringe. Don’t post wojaks if you want your opinion to be taken seriously.

I can respect that answer.

I was tripping balls on acid and decided to watch the previous 2 episodes that day. Good lord the things I saw.

fuck off nigger

Sleeping Kino

Nigga are you me?

>All of that while Doppio has his small own adventure.
If only.

Araki forgot it too lmao

Once again no argument

Make an argument then.

We didn't have "Rissotto give me back my fucking iron" threads so probably not.

part 5 is still one of the worst parts character/story wise. the anime just made the awesome fights more comprehensible

Attached: 1539410066194.png (720x333, 194K)

>420
This must be fate. Care to share your experiences?

>Is this what they meant by worst part by far
don't worry. part 6 is much worse

>I'm going to jail
>wtf dad why are you here fuck off i hate you
>oh no he actually cares for me
>time to get his discs back from whitesnake
>wtf why are random people trying to get the disc from me
>holy shit whitesnake is actually pucci and is trying to fuck up the universe
as opposed to
>lol some guy is trying to kill my mom
>lol lmao lets go eat italian food
>lol lets bully some fat kid and take his money
>omg wtf theres a crazy guy killing everyone
>lol lets go play dice with autistic guy that thinks hes an alien
>everyone lived happily ever after

anime doppio > manga doppio
manga diavolo > anime diavolo

the latter half sounds like so much more fun

Attached: 1539542674844.png (1600x984, 1.08M)

Is it because it reminds you of friends you don't have?

I wouldn't know where to begin. Watching the first season of jojo's on lsd is already pretty wild just because of the psychadellic colors.
I've made a lot of IRL friends and gotten them into jojos so I always get this warm feeling thinking about my friends and the Tim's we've watched it together. Seeing Joseph fuck with wham for the first time, seeing the pillar men AWAKEN, seeing that beautiful fucking battle tendency intro. You take all that wild color and crank it up to 20.

Seeing that shit with time/king crimson/GER in such a state had my jaw both on the floor and made me keep asking my girlfriend what the fuck was going on.
Scene with Bruno had me in tears. I just wanted one more sticky fingaz to be shouted.
Oh and all the mutating people was weird to see.
Drop acid and watch jojos be a real degenerate

>44
Was the deathloop a particularly horrifying experience?

>only 2 parts with a meaningful story
part 8 just doesnt exist?

Nah.
LSD is wildly misrepresented, it's not like mushrooms. It was just really interesting to see. Him turning back and witnessing himself ad infinitum just made me go "oh fuck"
And then I think I shouted something about GER being terrifying which got some laughs from people.
The art was 10/10 but I've always had a good time watching jojos like that. Fun stuff.

>not killing Diavolo with overdose
Missed opportunity.

I feel the same way, where was the bitching for part 3's shit ending? No epic beatdown no good, I guess. Even though Diavolo does get pummeled and Cioccolatta has the longest beatdown to date out of the entire series, still not enough. And let's not forget the classic "Diavolo didn't deserve infinite death" shit, does this look like the face of mercy?

Attached: faster.gif (540x540, 218K)

Maybe he just appreciates the biggest chad in all of manga history.

Attached: r.i.p. shigechi.png (678x409, 266K)

>for part 3's shit ending
Way to expose yourself for the worthless partshitter you are.

Just because I don't like the ending doesn't mean I hate part 3.

Attached: crusaders.png (1280x803, 884K)

I didn't like how GE became nothing more than a muda muda machine combined with healing-ish abilitys.

>people who don’t like the ending just wish that it had more punching
>battle ends with barrage of punches and people still complain
Maybe the people who dislike it have other reasons for not liking it.

no. it reminds me of type of shit I'd get into with friends during high school. Have you seriously never gone outside?

But my pre-rehearsed responses won't apply there!

It's honestly the worst Joestar stand. Even its design is the worst, still good, but all the others leagues above it.

Attached: joestars.png (990x1476, 3.67M)

I never understood why reversing one's death to zero traps them in an infinite death loop instead of just bringing them to life.

But it didn't? He made animals and plants in the last arc

part 3 has one of the best endings tho. the only bad part is the asspull with Joseph

They might think it's just anti-climatic but I simply disagree.

Attached: two gangs.png (566x800, 372K)

Brainlets can't handle the time stop.

Can somebody explain me with non-retarded arguments why a lot of people here considers part 6 bad and even worse than 5?
Unlike Giorno, Jolyne is an actual character with a nice development that actually speaks and is very active during her part who also didn't had a retarded power up at the end, and talking about tha,t Pucci is a very good antagonist who was pretty proactive and appeared throughout the entire part since the very beginning unlike DIO or Diavolo.
Just imaging how little people would talk about Giorno if he wasn't DIO's son and didn't have that overpowered stand, heck every time I see somebody talking about Giorno is always "hehe GER could beat that character".
>part 6 had an objectively speaking better jojo
>part 6 had an objectively speaking better antagonist

Attached: Volume_80.jpg (801x1200, 1.21M)

If you're fine with "Oops, I kicked with my bad leg, now I am dead," more power to you. Given DIO's stand was all about stopping time and with his character's immortality being a big part of who he is, I've always thought it would have been interesting if the sun simply came up and despite trying to stop time to save himself DIO just couldn't get away. But then, as you said, no Joseph revival asspull.

>but I simply disagree
We need more posts like this and less dumb arguments.

>Oops, I kicked with my bad leg, now I am dead
fan meme, not canon

Ermes is shit
Every fights in the prison without Whitesnake's involvement is forgettable

>fanbase become the most cancerous
it's been like this since part 2 anime

Sadly, most VAfags can't handle the idea that other people don't like what they like.

4 > 7 = 5 > 6 > 3 > 1 > 2

Not gonna rank 8 yet

>sadly, some people are still dumb partshitters
ftfy

Partshitter, VAfag, same difference.

>"My opinion is OBJECTIVELY better!"
If you want a non-retarded argument don't give a non-retarded basis. And while I do find Jolyne more enjoyable than Giorno, he's far from lacking character. Aside from pic related he's also the only proactive JoJo, as opposed to reactive, which is neat.

Attached: giorno's flaws.png (1696x1172, 3.43M)

Only partshitters call people vafags.

underrated

Attached: 1562687063166.jpg (1024x768, 106K)

>he's also the only proactive JoJo, as opposed to reactive, which is neat.
He's the most reactive Jojo in the series.

Imagine unironically watching jojo’s. Why the fuck do you do it? You know you only heard about it when the anime came out, and by then you were an adult so you didn’t grow up on it. There is literally no reason for why you have continued to view such a generic boring ass shonen series. Dragon ball is okay to watch because I liked it at a kid and I have a moral obligation to continue watching it no matter how trash it is. What’s your fucking excuse?

Attached: Gohan.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Giorno starts out with a goal in mind that he wants to achieve that is unwavering throughout the entire part. He's challenging the status quo, whereas all other JoJo's fought for a return to normalcy and had their goals influenced by the actions of antagonistic forces.

Loss of blood flow to the brain for as little as five minutes can lead to permanent damage. Any longer than that leads to death. Is the fight really less than five minutes? I haven't calculated the length of the fight
>I've always thought it would have been interesting if the sun simply came up and despite trying to stop time to save himself DIO just couldn't get away
I see the pottery, but it would make for a boring conclusion to a tense fight

7>4>2>5>6>3>1
7 is the most well rounded, 1 just lacks the impact and creativity of the rest

I'm guessing you don't like Vento Aureo's ending?

Based DBchad.

According to the narrator, Dio died 90 seconds after Kakyoin.

>make for a boring conclusion to a tense fight
not if you made jotaro go through an effort trying to survive until sunrise to catch dio, make that the fight

>Assuming that GER was activated at that time

Because the adaption was great, you fucking simpleton. Could you really not put two and two together or are you being intentionally dense!?

Now you're just pulling our legs

I can believe that the fight was that fast, but the time it would take for the ambulance to arrive makes it iffy.

I’m not.

Can you show me? There's no way that can be right.

I think it's one of the weakest parts, but the ending didn't bother me too much. Look, it's all JoJo's, so it's all really great. I think when part fagging there needs to be a distinction between actually not liking a part and not liking a part in relative to the other parts. In short, in relative to the other parts I think it's the second worst part overall with the second worst ending.

Give me a few minutes.

>"My opinion is OBJECTIVELY better!"
It is, part 6 >> part 5.
>he's far from lacking character. Aside from pic related he's also the only proactive JoJo, as opposed to reactive, which is neat.
You can't say that with a straight face user.
>I WANT TO BE A GANGSTA SO I CAN SAVE KIDS FROM CONSUMING DRUGS
Yes, he may be the first jojo in having an objective other than make everything go back to normal but if the execution of it is horrible (it was) then it means nothing.
Bucellati was the real jojo of that part and Mista the real second in command, Girono just there with his curative powers to lower the stakes and put a bad ending at the end.

He's reacting to the activity of the gang. He wants to return the mafia to the status quo of how it was when he was a kid.

yea especially in 80's Egypt. Even with the Speedwagon foundation, that's a tough feat to pull off
the fight is fine on its own. I see what you're going for, but I respectfully disagree.
no way. really? didn't someone cut the final fight in the anime to be real time? I think it ended up being 7 minutes. I know the anime isn't the best reference point, though. The only way to calculate the length of the fight is to know the minimum cool down for time stop. And who's to say that DIO/Jotaro even utilized the minimum cool down? All that talking could've left them waiting longer between time stops.

Hey guys check out my fan meme, lol.

Attached: fan meme.png (700x2246, 3.34M)

mangadex.org/chapter/499834/1
It was actually 3 minutes.

Before the anime came out everybody liked all of the manga collectively, shit scans and all, but then when the anime aired everybody felt the need to have to rate and rank every story arc, probably to prove they weren't animeonly

Nowhere does it say that he died because of the leg that he kicked with.

>Implying I watched DB at all and didn't just chew a figurine Vegeta's hair off

That's a bit more reasonable I guess.

The kid idealized gangsters and planned to force that heroic idealization as the status quo by climbing to the top of Passione. You think the mafia wasn't peddling drugs before Diavolo was in charge? And even then Giorno was born in 1985, while Diavolo had found and sold the arrows to Enya before returning to Italy and starting a gang in and around 1986. Likely he was always in charge, Passione just managed to push out or absorb all of the other gangs due to having stand users.

They say the drugs were a recent problem

In the dozen fucking panels where it focused on the leg, showing him kick with the leg, whereas previously in the fight he had used nothing but his fists. One fucking punch suddenly shatters DIO's stand and completely incapacitates him when he has survived a burning building falling on top of him? Jotaro and Joseph ultimately killed DIO by leaving what was left of him out in the sun before he could completely regenerate, but the punch to the leg was the blow that ended the fight and led to his death.

It wasn't because his leg was "weak". That's just a fan meme.

eh. I can believe it. Joseph's brain would be fine as well

>forces someone to experience every agonizing death for eternity.

Giorno is the most evil piece of shit in existence.

Attached: ....png (223x195, 49K)

Giorno had no control over it

The mafia getting worse was never Giorno's motivation, the drugs were a big part of what Bruno had a problem with and why he joined up with Giorno but Giorno's goals have always been the same.

Attached: gangstar.png (1560x1190, 2.91M)

bro, josuke turned angelo and the enigma guy into sentient objects incapable of doing anything

Which is still bad, don't get me wrong. But at least they don't feel endless fear and pain.

So, what does Giorno and the rest of the gang do to get money now? bank robberies? extortions?
Imagine Giorno saying something like "well he didn't pay his monthly fee for protection" and then Mista starts to shoot a bunch of innocent people.

it's clearly weak and experimental, enjoyable in single episodes but shit as a whole (but this is a little the same for all the other)

It isn't, is literally said in one of the chapters that his left side I think it is is shit because there isn't good compatibility with jonathan's body.
That said, Dio said that if he ate one more person or one of the descendants or something like that it would get fixed, but I guess that wasn't the case or araki forgot like always.

Now that we're one part closer to a Steel Ball Run anime adaptation, would it work better as a (lengthy) OVA series (like pic related)?

Attached: 552572.jpg (3159x4491, 2.62M)

And then Polnareff retcons this by saying the kiddie drugs were a major issue when he first investigated the organization a decade ago.

I was kinda bummed that we didn't get an extended epilogue for part 5 like part 4 got, 5 really really could have used it to give a little more closure than just seeing godfather Giorno after the credits

Attached: 1512574731101.jpg (391x306, 27K)

Attached: The theme of Vento Aureo.png (765x411, 491K)

It did get fixed when he drank Joseph's blood. There was no weak leg.

Unless the result is defeating the boss and taking over the gang, that is.

>Giorno suddenly somehow gains boss status.
>I-it's the pr-process that m-matters, n-not the results!!
Fuck off Araki

Just to be clear I'm not the guy you started baiting initially, only a retard would pull out the "Araki forgot" meme.

Dropped it like six episodes in. Main characters were all fags and/or annoying, and it was doing a paper thin "Okay let's give everyone their own special episode to show their back story and powers" bit, instead of working that shit in naturally.

>4 parts in
>"Hold on.....is jojo....GAY??!?!?!?"
Good job retard

Good call.

>Dragon ball is okay to watch because I liked it at a kid and I have a moral obligation to continue watching it no matter how trash it is

Attached: brain problems.jpg (192x220, 19K)

based

Attached: want.jpg (400x285, 33K)

Part 6 tells a far more meaningful story than Part 5. Every character has depth and significance to the themes, even the one offs like Sports Maxx or Jolyne's dumb boyfriend

Trust me, stonebros. One day we will be vindicated.

You're forgetting that Part 5 was pretty bad too translation-wise for quite some time there.

Cringe.
Based.

The adaptation is good. The part still has one of the most anti-climactic endings with GER able to defeat King Crimson.

>Yea Forums instantly starts hating something as soon as it becomes popular
no way

It will be live-action

>worst supporting cast in Jojo
Buccarati and Mista carried the whole show. If part 5 has any remarkable quality, that's a great supporting cast.

Buccellati*

Fucking based.

>Jojo Part 9
>It's about Jojo (one of Gappy's descendants) getting thrown into jail after assassinating a member of a drug cartel that was responsible for the death of their brother. In jail, they meet a murderer with the ability to manipulate magnetic materials, who had to witness his friend's get brainwashed into joining the same cartel. Together they learn to cope with loss, and start investigating the cartel, which they find out has mysterious ties with the prison they're in; all while being simultaneously being attacked and helped by various different stand users.
How would you react?

Bruno and Mista are great but it's just those two compared to:
>Speedwagon-chan
>Caesar, Lisa Lisa
>Kakyoin, Polnareff, Iggy, Abdul
Okay you might have me at Part 4 because Okuyasu and Rohan were pretty much it
>literally everyone except Hermes
>Gyro, Hot Pants, Mountain Tim, shaky alliances with Diego and Wekkapipo, Lucy and Steven Steel

It's not that Mista and Bruno are bad and they definitely carried it but in terms of other supporting casts they're just outclassed.

That would be a neat hook. I'd see where it went.

So I just now am getting back into jojo threads because the games and part 1 anime mad the threads just dumbass memes and retards but why is Jotaro's stand being similar to The World some huge meme now? Considering how interconnected Dio is with the joestars along with Dio being the reason for the sudden influx of stand users AND Jotaro not really having any distinct stand ability throughout the whole part, How the fuck is that so farfetched?

>Speedwagon-chan
>Caesar, Lisa Lisa
>Kakyoin, Abdul
Remove those from the list and you might have a point

>hating Kakyoin

Attached: 1547920942816.jpg (3000x2825, 1.14M)

I was really let down that they gave us so many anime original scenes for la squadra but then for the ending we got nothing

>These are the only two parts that bother telling a meaningful story
>part 5
You're mentally ill and you need alot of psychiatric help

>Steels
No

Because WE WON! We Gangstars won, Vento Aureo was like Chimera Ant, a shounentard filter and now that the anime has come out eveyone realized how brilliant it it and how it is the best Jojo part ever.

Seriously, as a series of it's own it's pretty much the best, most unique and original battle shounen ever, above the likes of Rurouni Kenshin and FMA.

That's stupid and retarded.

Part 5 has the best main crew, the best villains, the second best villain, best girl and best Jobro in Mista.

Bucciarati is the best character in all of Jojo, and arguably the best main character in all of manga along with Guts.

Japs already loved Part 5.

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8ffw5LtzQ

Yeah but they're known for their bad taste. Weird tough they got it right with Jojo loving the best part (5) and hating the worst one (6).

The anime-only fanbase was always cancer, and they become the fanbase of the part that's currently airing. Watch the same thing happen to part 6.

how would you even beat GER?

>someone else has a similar stand

>it sets GER to 0

I mean, doesn't this stand make Giorno invincible for part 5 to eternity?

We won bro, i feel like crying being validated after all this time, when we were lumped with the fans of 1 and 6 and now being acknowledged as having the best taste, now with Part 5 one of the most acclaimed anime in years.

>None of this shit applies to anyone except Abbachio
Damn kiddo if only part 5 had a theme or an actual story besides protecc this bitch and get arrow

I wonder where this meme comes from? I'm not saying Japs have good taste but... do Otaku have? Have you seen reddit's taste? A/'? MAL top anime?

Otaku have shit taste as well, they think ReZero and AOT are somehow decently written series but have hardly ever watched Monster or Cowboy Bebop so...

Based and Buccipilled.

I already like it better than VA.

Just finished watching part 5 and it was not that good to be honest. Somehow healing injuries out of nowhere happened a lot too

why cant GER just say "lol no" to the universe reset in 6?

I mean, there is no limit to what it can do to an opponent, and no range limit apparently.

This part feels a lot better when you just accept that King Crimson the stand itself the main antagonist and is some manifestation of the devil. That way you don't get attached to the disappointment that is Diavolo himself.

Not true, nobody cared too much for PB and SC. In fact the latter was very criticized, which is going to be the same case with Stone Ocean seeing how it's as flawed as SC.

I didn't realize it but yeah, Golden Wind is like Chimera Ant isn't it? It's the exact same case being disliked in manga, acclaimed in anime.

And yes now everyone that doesn't agree Part 5 is the peak of Jojo is treated like a retard that likes AoT, OP or shounen shit like that just like everyone who doesn't agree CA is the best arc is treated with the same disdain. As it should be.

Look at all these pathetic seething contrarian fans of SNK, so jealous of an actual masterpiece with actual acclaim like VA, unlike your generic shounen crap.

Stay mad losers.

The virgin shingekitard, the chad Gangstar.

As a Gangstar myself, now i understand how fans of HxH feel like when they claim intellectual superiority over all other fanbases.

The final fight is the most original and unique ever in a shounen. And what are you talking about? It has the best MC and the best character in general of the entire series.

There are no better main characters than Bucciarati out there.

It's not about contrarian, it's about not being a murican. Part 7 is inferior to Part 4, it always was, and of course to Part 5.

KC carried the show too hard dog, can't deny how fucking fun is to watch KC do anything

Gappy's bubbles are a form of spin so maybe that'll be important

I'm afraid Part 7 is just in a weird spot. Clearly being quite good, clearly being not quite as good as Jojofags would have you believe, and not better in any way than 4 or 5.

It's just got a weird cult for reasons, like the Kaguya manga which is pedestrian and mediocre as hell but it's fanbase thinks it's the second coming of Jesus FOR SOME REASON.

There won't ever be a SBR anime, but if it had, it's reception would have been similar to Part 3 than Part 5.

>zipperman could somehow travel through the ground
That was fucking retarded

Can't speed read an anime.

I love how all this coping, jealous fags of the success of Part 5, despite exposing themselves aa shounenshitters with their shitty opinions, NOT EVEN THEY dare to say something about Bucciarati.

They go for the low hanging fruit of Giorno or the anti-climactic ending, that filtered them so hard, but never Bucciarati.

Talk about the GOAT when not even shitposters dare to mess with him.

Found the Shingekytard.

Based and Buccipilled. Seriously Bucciarati is like Jesus, i would even fight the devil for him.

Shouldn't you be shitposting on Yea Forums?

oh man you just reminded me of this fucker I knew in high-school who watched anime on X2 or x3 speed because "it took too long"

Attached: 1550100822385.jpg (1200x1180, 202K)

What does v/ have to do with anything? Please, enlighten me.

That's where all the bad shitposting belongs

Don't you dare compare Jesus with Bucciarati. Jesus wasn't even half the man Bucciarati was.

I wasn't that user, but why does everyone ever mention v/? What does an anime board have to do with a videogames one?

>Part 5 becomes the most popular part internationally and its fanbase become the most cancerous
Shit that never happened. Also it sold worse than previous seasons

Because posters from Yea Forums are very obvious on Yea Forums and need to go back to their board

thats the way mafia works

Nothing, Part 5 was disliked for the scans not the speedreading.

Guess what'll happen when people sit through 3 episodes of Dragon Dream? And Baby Green and Yo-Yo Ma and fucking snails.

It'll have an even worse reception than the anime of Stardust Crusaders. Everyone with a brain that's not a contrarian already knows this, and with the level of animation of Part 4 (or lower)... oh boy.

People are going to drop it in droves and compare it to Bleach in no time.

p5 was always trash

you know Iv had Part2 on the top of my list since the start but the more I look foreword to the part 6 anime the more I want to move it from 2nd best to 1st best
like I think I only put part 2 in #1 because of me being a nazi edgelord at the time where now my taste lines more then ever with part 6 romance and fun hijinks

Attached: 1542062187806.jpg (600x816, 647K)

Im anime only. Part 5 is at least visually, the best adapted part, its so well fucking made, specially when you look at the average production budget other anime have, but overall i still like part2 and 3 better. Its on par with 1 and better than 4.

honestly anyone who puts part 5 at the worse I can trust no matter their other tastes

Attached: 1562031896732.png (1586x1213, 375K)

He doesn't have GER on constantly, the arrow is stored inside Coco most of the time.

The whole jojo series is pretty meh

I actually like part 6, minus the snail part. I enjoyed the whole "stands in prison" bit. It felt sort of like the part 4 stands, but more narrative drive.

Part 7 was great too, because it felt like the matured, new age Araki version of part 3, with all the adventures, locales, and bros.

whats better? no honestly I only watch a few amines and jojo is one of them

How would you know that? It's the same as spotting redditors, it takes one of them to id another one...

Did the blu rays fix the Clash episode? That's was the worst looking ep by a long shot

>I only watch a few amines
The absolute state of this board.

I actually read the manga and loved part 5, always ranked it with my favorites

wow this stand sucks i thought this was supposed to be a powerup?

Most Shounens are
JoJo has variety at least

Bruno is a total Gary Stu. Everyone in the story is constantly sucking his dick, even the villains.

>someone with the weakest of baits
>completely different style of posting
It's not that hard to spot them

For many people who didn't suffer the old scans it was also their favorite.

Check Top Parts videos on Youtube and you'll find many with VA as their favorite.

Its power is "hell no" like it say in the OP

eh I know not to shit up threads about anime I don't watch

I never watched jo jo before.
Is it good or boring?

Attached: 6DDCE3BB-81F2-49C5-B0BA-762FC004A822.jpg (498x472, 46K)

This was the first season dropped. I hated all the characters and I'm finally done with the repetitive formula, especially the stupid time/space/fate bending stands. The previous part wasn't all that great either, but at least it had some connection to the classic Jojos, even if it was just to ruin them, unlike this one which was all filler. I read a summary for the next parts too and I've got zero interest in them, so I'm finally done with the series as a whole.

Because if you don't you expose yourself as a tasteless retard. Even other characters understand his superiority.

Gay

and I read the manga

That feeling when you realize Araki will never creat another character as great as Bucci again.

Jojo's popularity worldwide can only go up from here. I delight in the idea of the entire world watching part 7 and not knowing what the fuck is going on while at the same time calling it the greatest work of fiction they've ever seen. The SBR anime is going to make heads spin.

Attached: 1520336649_preview_mfw7.jpg (320x327, 32K)

whatever is currently airing will be the most popular. Come part 6 anime itll likely be the most liked part. It's just what normies do, and Jojo has become a normie tier show pretty much on the level of MHA and SnK

I didn't like the main cast in part 5 at all

>gio can turn rocks into chunks of body to heal people
>somehow those chunks of body never turn back to rocks, even if gio is knocked out

That's never going to happen and you know it. SBR is inferior to both Part 5 and 4, and people will complain about the beginning, SC-like villains and lesser arcs.

You people think it's going to have same reception as Chimera Ant but SBR it's no CA. You're in for disappointment just like the SCR "most iconic/famous" Jojo. Where's SC now?

Actually it's not even going to get an anime at all, SBR it's pretty much impossible to adapt let alone not popular enough in Japan to justify an adaptation. And there would have to be a SO anime which is worse in that regard.

The only likable one was Mista and even he had his cringe moments. Fugo was alright but the rape isnt canon, hes just a dude with anger issues that arent justified and gets written out too early. Narancia was probably my favorite but I still didnt like him that much. P5 had a shit cast but saved by good fights

Parts 2 and 4 says otherwise

Nice reddit spacing

Then you have shit taste, they are the best main characters of any anime i have ever watched. Seriously just give one better group of main characters and don't embarrass yourself mentioning OP, Naruto or Hunter X Hunter.

All of those have more interesting main casts

Pathetic and false bait, then how come SC didn't become so popular and well liked? Why everyone criticized it?

SO won't be well receuved don't kid yourself, it'll be worse than SC. Dragon Dream in anime is going to be one of the lowest points in the history of the medium, up there with Naruto vs Pain.

Nah it will go down with SO. A lot of people will drop with Dragon Dream and Yo-Yo Ma.

LGBT's get slaughtered like animals in this season

>they are the best main characters of any anime i have ever watched
one of three things is true
>This is the first anime youve ever watched
>youve only seen shit anime before
>youre baiting
bonus option
>youre literally retarded
P5 cast is objectively one of the worst to see the screen in such a popular anime. 2D non-fleshed out personalities and bad writing for their "development"

>Naruto vs pain being one of the lowest points of the medium
>The best received fight of the entire series
bad b8, almost had me there. Reddit spacing gave it away too

What a wait to expose yourself as a shounenshitter. OP one dimensional retarded strawhatts? Fucking Sakura and Sasuke a.k.a. the worst character in manga history? Gon Freecs the most generic mc and most hated character by the own fanbase of the series?

Pathetic and contrarian, Passione is regarded as the best main crew in Jojo. Your opinion is like saying CA isn't the best arc in HxH.

You do know Naruro vs Pain is the most mocked and ridiculed fight in the history of anime right?

>Passione is regarded as the best main crew in Jojo
Said by literally no one ever. Theyve been consistently rated as the worst Jojo cast, by everyone buut the closet homos who got into the series at the P5 anime. And quit using HxH to bait further, im not a Juan Piss faggot,

Attached: Puck.png (250x193, 35K)

Part 5 was Araki's "phoning it in" phase. Just redo parts 3 and 4. Diavolo is Kira mixed with Dio. Gold Experience is Crazy Diamond. Make a dumb pun and roll with it.

Atleast they are likable characters unlike the jojo characters who lack any personality

Could D4C come to Diavolo's death universe and rescue him?

This. Giorno wasn't someone who made 20 step chess games. He reacted to every problem as they came and improvised. He spared Bucciarati because he wanted him as an ally. He killed Polpo because he wanted Polpo dead.

That's what sets him up as a good counter against King Crimson, which embodies foresight.

Isn't that exactly what happens to Diavalo at the end, though.

They are the best crew as a matter of fact. The CA comparison is fitting because it became the highest rated arc after the anime, same case as VA.

Passione is the best main crew, not that Jojo is famous for having great main characters but still it rises above Jojo standards.

No one straight does

LMAO all the shit characters i named are likeable? HAHAHAHA the absolute state of VAhaters, you guys just can't cope eith reality can you?

Sasuke a likeable character, the things you have to read on this god forsaken shithole of a board... Sasuke.

>They are the best crew as a matter of fact
>Passione is the best main crew
how many times are you going to repeat yourself? If you like twinks fine I get it. But they werent an interesting, entertaining, or well liked main cast. Even by Jojo's relatively weak standards

>All these retarded assumptions
Goddamn you’re retarded as fuck

You meant only certified homos dislike them...

Well, Part 5 is weak in some aspects, faulty translations aside. It's not bad, just weak in those particular areas.

The anime simply improved upon the source material; it's simple.

>repeated reddit spacing
> the things you have to read on this god forsaken shithole of a board... Sasuke.
seriously just go back. Or are you afraid of losing Karma by shitposting?

Attached: Guts-2edgy4u.png (524x361, 174K)

They are not assumptions there are literally videos on youtube making fun of it.

Don't you have some "OH NO NO NO" threads to make on Yea Forums?

> there are literally videos on youtube making fun of it.
>youtube is a source

Attached: IQ-ShallTear.png (362x328, 215K)

Seriously it's not even fun it's just sad at this point. I guess VA being recognized as the masterpiece it always was is too much for shitposters. That's why the can't come up with something decent, it would be like trying to shitpost Chimera Ant or Golden Age. You really can't shitpost art.

The best they can come up with is praising generic shounen shitshows and... Sasuke.

You never EVER say anything about Sasuke other than to shit about how retarded his character arc is.

This is the first time i have ever seen someone trying to claim he isn't shit. I know it's shitposting but still, there are some things you just can't do. You're making us all look bad when you have an opinion that retarded.

Cope pathetic Narutard, you're just jealous your shitty generic anime will never muster the acclaim VA has.

>being this desperate for (You)'s

Attached: 1530385779008.jpg (367x458, 39K)

Part 5 was never widely considered the worst part

>fanbase become the most cancerous
Of course, part 5 is dumb so it attracts people who are as equally as stupid as Diavolo.

Here's a tip: if someone says something so retarded it makes your brain hurt you stop fucking responding. But if you really have to, do something like this:
>191332290

Attached: polpo measures his abilities.jpg (1024x768, 26K)

I wager it's his soul that's still alive, because I'm fairly certain that's how Trish's ability to sense him responds.

It works better in animated form.

Unrelated, but I've done this to compare different sub releases after having seen something normally, and sped up pesci is the most unintentionally hilarious thing I've stumbled across in a while. Jojo anime in general relies on dramatic pauses so much that speeding it up at certain points is just so retarded I can't help but giggle

Attached: serious pesci.png (1489x1666, 2.47M)

Damn Polpo was fucking cool when he was young.

>fucking murdered his bullshit donut chef boss by outbullshitting him after fighting their way across pastaland and losing the greatest boy and true main character
>also no one else in line to become cappo, and no other cappos that could really say shit to the cappo that just fucking not-murdered their boss
>not a process

4 >= 7 >> 2 > 5 = 8* > 6 = 3 > 1

Objective ranking based on my discussion with Araki himself.

>an entire SERIES of ghiaccio having autistic meltdowns at random shit
who do I pay?

Attached: afa.jpg (561x748, 46K)

>OP, Naruto or Hunter X Hunter
rent free

Attached: D12.png (756x798, 133K)

what fan base has not turned to shit after getting a anime adaptation, only I could think of is raildex

Lmao who would ship trish x jotaro

Source?

Giorno has a cool design, an ambition, is DIO's son, and has broken powers.

There are plenty of reasons to like him.

It's Gold Experience, plus the nope powers put together. It's fucking broken.

It's the resolution of their death that is being reversed, not the fact that death has been initiated.

GER erases the effect but maintains the cause. If you contextualize it like that, it's easy to understand.

This is the faggot that killed Bucciarati we're talking about
He got off lightly, Giorno was fully justified

Attached: 1562997404151.png (768x1024, 878K)

Something actually worth asking about GER is why it looks hollow inside, like a discarded molt when it's the one molting from Gold Experience.

probably more bug imagery
>GE - Coccoon
>GER - Exoskeleton
Doesn't look completely hollow as far as I can tell, it's just weird

Reminder that if Gyro was alive today, he would watch Hunter x Hunter.

I guess it was just the shading of its stat page that made me think that; a quick google corrected my assumptions.

Probably.

gottim

Not really, it looks like his head is hollow but if you check it more carefully you will notice that it is not.

I always knew Gyro was a Hunterchad.

Attached: 1550230707982.png (250x250, 152K)

>muh GER is a bad final fight
>thinking GER is anything but the follow up to the fight, like dragging dio's husk out to dry in the sun or joseph spending a few months getting crippled handies from susie
>thinking the final fight wasn't everyone scrambling for the arrow in the middle of SCR's soulfuckery
>thinking the grand finale wasn't the main character, bucciarati, taking out the soul sun and stopping bossu from turning requiem

Attached: 1561171064247.jpg (744x744, 109K)

Honestly, they're well liked, but I've always been put off by their fashion sense.

The most aesthetically pleasing to me is Narancia, followed by Abbacchio and Giorno. Oh, and Fugo. But Fugo is written out, Narancia is the whelp, Abbacchio is killed off and Giorno sticks around, but he doesn't look that good to me because of the donuts. He's okay though.

Gyro has sex so that's unlikely

Attached: x4.jpg (760x1200, 892K)

>but I've always been put off by their fashion sense.
jojo's always had silly fashion, but 5's takes the cake by far
guess it was araki's idea of making them more italian?

Attached: mpv-shot-[Some-Stuffs]_Jojo's_Bizarre_Adventure_Golden_Wind_37_[1D450285]2124.jpg (1280x720, 512K)

Aesthetics matter to me, so it's distracting.

Trish is actually very well designed in my opinion, and I absolutely love how Josuke and Okuyasu look. Part 8 Josuke is also probably the best design in the series.

I wasn't disagreeing, metrosexual suicide squad is silly even by jojo standards
And while Trish is among the least jarring and wears it well, the mathematical operation skirt is still pretty goofy when you think about it

What chapter is this from? I've been meaning to get around to re:reading SBR but I want to see this part right now.

Maybe, but by anime standards and in comparison to her peers, not so much.

Still wish Giorno x Trish was the main pairing of Part 5. They hardly interact and I feel like it would have really elevated Giorno. But then again, he already had his reasons for wanting to defeat Diavolo; his dream.

>his dream
It's sort of ridiculous that the underlying motivation for all of part 5 was essentially a radical splinter cell of DARE forming in the italian mafia

Hunterchads are the biggest alpha males of anime

Yes and no.

It's believable that they were after some upward mobility. Despite being a criminal justice major, I have no idea about how organized crime works in real life.

But from what I've gleaned from media such as television, movies, etc, And just from what I feel is common sense, Passione seems unorthodox and is probably only functional because of the overwhelming advantage provided to its members by Stands.

I wouldn't be surprised if Diavolo wasn't the original founder (unless I missed something absolutely stating he was) and I'm not surprised people want to kill him.

He's not exactly the type of guy that commands a lot of respect. He's secretive and a total nutjob.

>Vento Oreo
>meaningful story
Is this a new meme I missed out on?

I meant specifically that their motivation for upward movement was the drug thing, remember the whole arc got kicked off because Giorno was sad about kids getting meth (though I'm sure even THEY forgot about that once it came to light that their boss was a time skipping filicidal asshole)

>this reddit spacing
first off, kill yourself
secondly, Dragon's Dream will take 1 episode max

Oh yeah.

Eh. I feel like Giorno was married to the mob from the moment he saved that gangster. Even if Passione hadn't been selling to kids he probably would have still been a gangster. And I think he'd eventually want to work his way to the top just by virtue of being Dio's son.

You're right though, there'd probably be no story without the drugs+kids=bad thing.

Giorno would have been more interesting if he was more like young Dio

Attached: 1550230707982.png (1024x574, 884K)

>all this reddit spacing
>all the posts with reddit spacing are extremely low quality
Are we being raided?

Attached: 1548595098744.jpg (184x184, 7K)

>You thought your main character would be Bucciarati, but it was ME: GIO!

Reminder that if Gyro was alive part 5 and Chimera Ant would be his favorites.

As a Hunterchad i approve. We Hunterchads like Part 5 the best out of all Jojo because it's the most unique, subversive and has the best characterization, all things a Hunterchad can empathize with.

Hell it even has a non-generic, charactee-study, anticlimactic ending, much like HxH.

As the most intellectual and refined fanbase in anime we can see the huge influence Part 5 in general has had on Togashi's writing, hell even 21 years later Togashi still draws a lot from Vento Aureo in the current succession war.

Also worth of notice, Togashi himself ACTUALLY DREW POLPO for that anniversary thing, further proving that he himself is a Gangstar. There's no doubt Part 5 is Togashi's favorite, and is easy to tell how without this part HxH wouldn't exists as it is.

So we salute you fellow VAchads.

Wow kys if you have that much time in your hands you basement dweller.

You don't have to go back, but you can't stay here

Part 5 anime comes out:

Becomes the most acclaimed Jojo part
Bucciarati best character ever
KC vs Metallica becomes the greatest fight ever
Brilliant, subversive ending before HxH did it.

Ah... it feels good to be a VAchas bros, it feels good.

Don't forget it ruled the world as well, as Jojo was the #1worlwide trend on twitter on July28th.

VAchads we won, now the whole world can see it for the masterpiece it always was.

Based and hunterpilled bro.

Ok, it's official, we're actually being invaded
lurk for 2 years before you post please

Keep seething shounen retard.

Jesus christ imagine how distracting it would have been if they remained like that on the show. I don't think even the first episode looks like that.

>We Hunterchads like Part 5 the best out of all Jojo
Kys falseflagging Chrollolet

You Chrollolets are not Hunterchads

(Chrollo is even worse than Giorno btw)

Cringe

Based Hunterchad

RENT FREE

>Part 5 is where the homoeroticism hit peak
No it isn't.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (437x640, 70K)

If anything, you're the retarded one here.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-30 at 4.25.43 AM.png (391x280, 189K)

Ticket to Ride had nothing to do with Fate. It was Equivalent Exchange sending bad stuff elsewhere.

Also, Jesus didn't appear for Valentine but appeared for Johnny at least twice.

>We Hunterchads like Part 5 the best out of all Jojo because it's the most unique

JoJolion you mean? Also, Jobin is the best jojo villain.

Attached: 46674jpg.jpg (359x359, 20K)

Based, they finna make SO kino watch

Literally based Stonechad

Attached: Volumen_80.png (984x1548, 3.3M)

>Pucci literally created the SBR universe
Holy fuck this is gonna be so sweet animated.

anime only retards, part 5 is still the worst and filler

Bump here please. Also, a Surprise in the OP WEBM............

Cringe, stop trying to pass yourselves off as Hunterchads Hisocucks. Fuckign pedophiles.

Attached: 3456474352.jpg (800x450, 61K)

No you won't Stone Autists. Part 6 is shit, has the worst cast, setting and stands. It doesn't tell any sort of interesting story and it has the 3 worst arcs in all of Jojo.

It's going to be Bleach when/if it airs. Add to that the animation quality of Part 4 and you have nothing but shit compared to the glorious Golden Wind.

>RENT FREE

Attached: v is for video games.webm (360x294, 2.23M)

>that Kokichi
Heh

Bucciarati did nothing wrong in his entire goddamn life.

Which is bad writing. Real people have flaws and make mistakes.

Kys Chrollolet - you are not a Hunterchad you are a Herocuck

Cope.

Stupid redditor

You're not a Hunterchad, you're a Stone Autist.

He's a dumb teenager, he doesn't actually care. It's also not confirmed for a fact he's an Alien and not just another stand weirdo.

No one was actively searching for Polnareff, and Diavolo didn't know the arrow he took/had was any special. Polnareff just knew that Passione rules Italy and didn't want to risk Jotaro's life.

>No Units version of Fighting Gold or Traitors Requiem
Why live?

Attached: 1564293587216.jpg (960x960, 161K)

Jojolion is Hunterchad approved? Based

is Eyes of Heaven worth it for the story mode?

every jojo thread

Gold Experience
>Can create life
>Can track people
>Can sense life
>Can reflect damage
>Can heal people

Sex Pistols
>Doesn't even have a unique power, it's just fast and accurate

If I was Mista i'd be mad

Fuck off brainlet, Part 5 is still the weakest part.

Attached: 7f5f.webm (640x480, 877K)

Part 5 was always good with a shit ending
The anime adaptation didn’t change that

Sex Pistols does have a unique power, which allows them to manipulate bullets. That's why they are actually pretty slow and weak when dealing with non bullet objects.

this, except for part 8 as I didn't read it yet

Kys Herocuck (Chrollolet)

I am a Hunterchad - I hate all other shonen except for HxH, FMA and JoJo

How will anime onlys react when the first female protagonist is introduced masturbating and stripping naked for prison guards?

The same way they did to the torture dance and other stupid meme shit

So... this is the power of Free Speech huh.

Probably by drooling like the fucking degenerate retards they are whenever a female anime character comes on screen

Same as Yea Forums then

I'm so tired of parts wars.
I'm so tired of same 50 "post your rankings" posts in each thread.
I'm so tired of anime only shitting up the threads
I'm so tired of streaming faggots shitting up the threads
I'm so tired of fujos shitting up the threads
I'm so tired.
Very tired.

Stands turned JoJo to shit. Read Ken instead.

Attached: 1806624.jpg (335x732, 63K)

I see more posts complaining about fujos than I see fujos

How will they react when she gets herself and everyone else killed and a fat kid ents up beating the main villain

Because anime-only fags never read it and just repeated the most contrarian viewpoint in hopes of sounding smart and critical
Because ever since part 3, jojo adaptations have attracted more and more cancerous sub-norms to the series because they want to make memes to post on reddit

Lucy Steel is just a step below Johnny and Gyro as a character.

Steven is alright

>>part 6 had an objectively speaking better jojo
>>part 6 had an objectively speaking better antagonist
I don't think these are points anyone would try to refute, but the problem I have with part 6 (and I love it) is that the first half or 2/3rds is pretty much all inside the prison, which gets very fucking tiresome to read after a while.

It's an interesting location in theory, but in execution being stuck in one tiny location hinders it. It's amazing to me how much better the manga gets when they escape. He should've only had them in the prison for the first 1/4, but then again how do you develop Pucci behind the scenes so much outside of the prison, especially when it comes to characters like Weather Report.

It's a tough call, but I think that is the main reason a lot of people dislike it.

>dude wtf it's been 5 episodes where are the stands?
>why are there only 2 main characters?
>wait the JoJo is a CRIPPLE?
>horse are boooooring
>did everyone really die in part 6?
>is this the new universe or the original?
>omg it's president Trump!
>wtf is Jesus doing here

Attached: 1551205512199.jpg (479x492, 60K)

He was at the start, then Araki turned him into a boring faggot.

Brainlet here
Explain me the Silver chariot requiem and mini sun behind the head thing.

Attached: 1514515635136.png (1286x724, 1.03M)

Her debut design was still much better desu. Just fix the fettuccine pasta hair abit.

Attached: ogtrish.png (258x524, 328K)

Attached: da669c6ed4e8081b2c1a96e9a80fb15a.jpg (336x506, 28K)

The problem is that opinions are very divisive on just about every single fight in part 6. There are regular complaints on just about every fight in these threads
The only fights that I have never ever seen a complaint about in these threads are C-Moon, Foo Fighters and Whitesnake: Pursuer
so don't prove me wrong you contrarians

I'm fine seeing part 6 opinions where a few of the other fights are disliked or hated, though the only arc I dislike in part 6 is the Green Baby "fight".
Except if you dislike Planet Waves, you're a goddamn retard who can't read a manga

That Sakimi-chan and its Kakyoin x Jotaro

Why didn't Illuso just follow the gang unnoticed by hiding in his mirror world and then kidnap Trish when they met up again?
Once he had her in the mirror world the gang would have no way of saving her

Attached: 4XTFNGL.png (370x320, 10K)

>like part 2
You disgust me.

>Just a bunch of battles but no plot in between.

I don’t understand how this is an issue when almost all of them are enjoyable

Because some people think that if the main characters don't get a little trinket at the end of a fight to tell them where their next destination is, the fight didn't matter.

A proper translation

SBR will never be well received by normalfags and anime only secondaries. Their taste is too shit and literally any part of SBR would be insurmountable causal filter to them right down to the more realistic artstyle.

This. Araki hates fags.

Attached: Araki hates fags.webm (960x540, 2.48M)

Ugh fucking normalfags too dumb to understandu muh shonen... at least I have my image boards for proper discussions...

I think Nero should've been what Araki had originally wanted Hol Horse to be, i.e. he should've taken over Polnareff's role and joined the gang once they betrayed the boss.
I think Giorno's character in itself is fine, but they should've made him a member of Passione since the start of the series, making his usurpation of the Boss longer and more thought out, and accentuated his and the gang's disdain for the mafia forcing children into shitty circumstances as well as the corruption of the local police. Hell, combine this with Nero and have this seen through his eyes, he is still mad at the gang for killing his squad, but is forced to work with them as his passion for killing the boss is greater, and they are his only chance, however over time he warms up to the gang and becomes convinced that Giorno could be a just and capable leader. Also maybe instead of the stand villains of the week being just that, have them be capo's and leaders whose territory gets taken over by Giorno and Buccarati.

Sounds like an actual gang story and not the super villain gauntlet we ended up with.

>dramatic fight where Prosciutto and Pesci stand their ground against several powerful foes
>Pesci's final moments of brilliance after Prosciutto dies are tragic as fuck
>Nero hears about it
>some random one off comment of "he took a hostage in the end what a piece of shit"
>Nero stoically but with tears in his eyes stands up to defend Pesci's honor
>"No... in the end Pesci fought to protect what he thought was important... even if it meant sacrificing his honor... he wanted to protect us to the very end..."

Think of it as the complete opposite of King Crimson. He skips the cause and actual implementation of a specific action/timeframe and only arrives at the conclusion, but now he will only ever get to see the implementation of his death/last minutes, but never the result, as it always resets to zero before it finishes.

>originally wanted Hol Horse to be
PROVE IT

>Think of it as the complete opposite of King Crimson.
Oh, so he un-erases ten seconds of time? That doesn't really explain it though.

This. I don't even hate part 5. It's the WEAKEST part not the WORST part.

So what part is the worst?

Either 5 or 6 but again that comes out of comparison. Other parts just outclass them.

It reverses stand powers so that they never happened. If jotaro used timestop he would end up moving backwards and end up like he never stopped time.

>but again that comes out of comparison
Well, yeah, that's how comparisons work.

Everything with Polnareff was retarded
>I just got BTFO by the italian Mafia
>Everyone here seems to be working for him and I cant trust anyone in this town
>I know Im gonna sit here in the middle of the enemy territory now that they think Im dead
>Also somehow I gained the ability to hack into any computer I want if someone google searches anything
>I could just use this computer to send a fucking email to the speedwagon foundation whose sole job is to backup people in this exact situation
>Or just leave and not spend months if not years in the middle of enemy territory

I don't think those farmhands were in the mob.

best boi

Attached: pesci_e.jpg (1200x900, 563K)

Part 5 on its own it's clearly the greatest battle shounen ever, above Rurouni Kenshin and FMA.

LMAO already bracing yourselves for. when the fact that Part 7 was always inferior to 5 and 4 finally reaches you.

Other than Sugar Mountain, Civil War and True Man's Worlds, it's basically Part 3 suffering from the same issues.

Part 3 is better than 4 and 5

back to Yea Forums with you crossboarder

>Sounds like an actual gang story and not the super villain gauntlet we ended up with.
Yeah, which is what i expected this to be, and would've further played on Giorno's motivation, while also making a clear distinction between him and the other JoJo's
He said this in an interview for a Jojonium
>"When Kakyoin and Polnareff both appeared, they were under DIO’s control, but I had planned for them to join the party. This wasn’t the case with Hol Horse. But he ended up becoming an enemy character who made me feel that it might be okay to let him join the team. He’s an outlaw gunman, an essential element of the Westerns I love, and he’s got a unique atmosphere to him, so I thought it’d be a waste to get rid of him so soon. I also liked his personal philosophy of preferring to be #2 opposed to #1, which is similar to Kira Yoshikage from Part 4. I also drew him once with Jotaro and the others, as if he was part of the team, and I had him appear numerous times after the initial battle. But in the end, I decided that if he joined the group, it would ruin the balance"

Chapter 45

I really wish there were a lot more interviews/commentaries like this. Even the tiniest bit of insight can completely change the way you look at a character.

It's been a comfy thread lads. I hope you all have a good day.

Attached: See ya.png (893x700, 1.08M)

so it wasn't his original plan, just something that was considered