He's not gonna get away with it, is he...

He's not gonna get away with it, is he? I've heard the Japanese justice system is a farce and you can't be convicted without a written confession. He might be declared mentally ill and sent to a mental hospital for six months then released.

Attached: photo_l.jpg (960x1571, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_arson_attack
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Isn't that better? He'll be found by human flesh search and he'll likely be lynched

Is this bait? Its been clarified that he will be killed through execution even if he has a disability

>declared mentally ill
Funny you'd believe random things "you heard about Japan" while thinking he's going to get a completely Western treatment.

He's getting necked after a few years of Groundhog Days.

SAVING ANIME WHEN YAMAKAN COULDN'T

He's been sentenced to death before he's had a trial?

he cute

The government is actively funding the rebuilding, and there’s even been talks of keeping it tax-free, this fat fuck’s probably got no ties to anyone high up, pretty sure he’s not going anywhere.

Issei Sagawa became a popular celebrity after killing and eating his teacher in Europe

money is everything in Asian culture

Attached: Pies1.jpg (1024x768, 75K)

This fat fuck looks like Imaishi

>I heard Japanese X is X
>from anonymous 4channers
>I base my perception of X
>from comments by anonymous 4channers
Please slice your wrists you fucking idiot

>I've heard the Japanese justice system is a farce and you can't be convicted without a written confession.
I think you might be retarded.

Seiya?

Attached: Seiya and his guitar.jpg (400x300, 23K)

There is no country on Earth where he wouldn't be spending the rest of his life in confinement

Was the name released yet?

Shinji Aoba

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoto_Animation_arson_attack

You pretty much did a summary of Yea Forums. The majority of the posters on this board are gullible and stupid. Put in a little effort in whatever you say and I guarantee some retarded faggot will lap it up and proclaim it's the truth.

I don't know where you heard this kind of stupid shit but it's not even remotely true.
Not anime

>He might be declared mentally ill and sent to a mental hospital for six months then released.
If he is ever released some Kyoanifag is going to execute him. He will never walk again. Being put in a mental hospital is the best case that way plans can be made for him to be kidnapped and tortured.

routine for this bodytype?

Attached: 1564180300817.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

I think we'd have to bring back the deleting system 32 meme to teach them not to trust anonymous online Rhodesian rug forums

It's not 4channers, but discordfags.

You can tell by how many people actually believed the 2ch train autism story with zero proof.

Yea Forums is atleast semi-literate for the most parts. You wouldn't believe it but it's even worse on social media for normies.

kyoani stole his novel, he did nothing wrong

On the contrary, they're conviction rates are abnormally (some would say worryingly) high. Who the fuck told you such nonsense?

is this the guy who got caught releasing scans online, or the guy who burned a building down for his waifu?

on the off chance he isnt crazy about that thing and they scammed him out of millions I can see why he would do it though. No chance to win those type of lawsuits as a nobody

He's a hero, he'll get a medal for his service to the country.

SS + GOMAD

Magician's Red edit when?

*blocks ur path*

Attached: 1550170654828.jpg (800x800, 180K)

>some would say worryingly
Yeah, criminals would say that. Just like druggies complain about the prison population in the US even though drugs are everywhere, meaning there's not nearly enough people behind bars.

If he somehow miraculously got off like that I bet some deranged Kyoani fan would find his place and burn him down in some poetic justice.

>This has been attributed to low prosecutorial budgets impelling understaffed prosecutors to bring only the most obviously guilty defendants to trial.
don't be a retard

Are you joking? Half the posts on this site are ESL gibberish.

now that i took a closer look. he look a bit familiar,
reminds me of hiro

It's true; even if you are proven 100% innocent of a crime you were accused you'll pretty much be shamed for life since the way nips see it just the fact cops suspected you means you have to be some sort of degenerate.

It's doesn't matter if you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Attached: 7os5KL6.png (2822x1570, 2.85M)

He's got a bit of Chris-chan as well.

>I've heard the Japanese justice system is a farce and you can't be convicted without a written confession.
Are you retarded ? Japan has the death penalty, and it's done by hanging. Also the person to be executed isn't told when it will happen, one day they just drag you out of your cell, and you are isolated and only allowed three books while you wait for the rope.

In short, Japan is based.

that's china, not japan

I've heard OP is a retarded faggot.

in the de facto sense, pretty much

>Issei Sagawa became a popular celebrity after killing and eating his teacher in Europe
You mistake popular with infamous. He is broke and living off his brother who took him in when he suffered a neurological disease. Popular celebrity my ass.

Learn to read.

They should tie him to a pole, light him on fire and use him to ignite the Olympic flame during the opening ceremony.

Better than being a monolingual plebian

Attached: 1481510287753.jpg (1280x720, 395K)

What a truly excellent idea

Attached: 1493540792246.jpg (370x338, 47K)

Canada let that guy who decapitated someone and ate their face on a public bus out after a couple years

>they found Hibike DVDs in his apartment
Not a chance - he will be branded an Otaku and get the death penalty.
Mental illness didn't save Miyazaki, and it won't save him.

I know user I realised my mistake right after I made my post but didn't really feel like going through the trouble of deleting and rewriting my post.

Attached: 5dark-matter.jpg (236x336, 11K)

A fantastic plan.

Attached: 1537369199845.gif (540x302, 1.65M)

If Seiya had eaten the pegasus, sure.

Yes and? On facebook, some native english speakers have a worse grasp of english than the average north korean.

No seiyuu died so nobody is mad right now.

Correct me if I'm wrong but is there a legal method to charge people with crimes during Comas?

I don't think even the American legal system has a way to deal with coma patients.

I'M RIGHT HERE, CHIEF!

Attached: 292841.jpg (640x480, 43K)

He's out of his coma at this point

>I don't think even the American legal system has a way to deal with coma patients.

They cancel their insurance and the hospital pulls the plug.

>believes kyoani sole his ideas
>kills innocents who had nothing to do with the theft, if it even occurred, which it likely didn't
>such a bumbling moron he gets horribly burned in the fire he started
Is there a worse villain in all of anime?

>japanese government commissions kodaka to design an execution for him

Attached: 1478892409294.jpg (379x568, 27K)

Japan has a 99% conviction rate. If the cops charge you it's almost unheard of for you to get off

I'm sorry to inform you

Attached: ;_;.jpg (618x500, 43K)

Howdy

Attached: 140528_ntl_killer_1240_16x9_992.jpg (992x558, 41K)

Shinji the fire justice Aoba

nah don't worry he'd be convicted over here hes not a muslim

I read'd at the beginning his father bought him a relative freedom and Sagawa gave some interviews in TV

Does this guy have a YouTube?

Attached: I am kyoni hero.png (400x563, 246K)

Kill yourself.

Yes yes, so you keep posting.

>People saying he stands out

I could see why now. In a country like Japan, not only wearing red, but also being a fat fuck and having your disgusting man boobs and belly protruding out of your shirt, while you probably stink and sweat everywhere you go, it makes sense that he stands out.

Also, look that horrendous waling posture. He isn't getting away with it by the way. If he somehow gets away with it, the victim of the disased will somehow see it that everyone involved in protecting him dies a horrible death until he himself is found dead hanging in some public space after days of torture. If all they have to do is remain quiet to get away with it then they should be fine.

How would you write that in kanji?