Greatest love story ever told?

Greatest love story ever told?

Attached: 16.png (936x1300, 417K)

This just seem a competition between Furuhashi and Sensei, the rest of the cast is irrelevant at this point.

Attached: Flat as a cardboard.png (959x1415, 1020K)

the squirrel could still make an upset?

Attached: c121_16.jpg (784x1145, 260K)

FUMINO PADS HER ASS

Nah, at this point, with sensei having recovered her smile (which I thought it was going to be her full arc) and Fumino with the things as they are, any "upset" would be Yuuiga introducing them to his girfrend, a new girl we don't know about he met behind the secnes, which he charmed with all he learnt from the cast.

Sawa-chan shall rise.

Attached: 1529712311711.png (533x554, 231K)

Can't stop winning bros..

this was a fun fumi chapter hope we see more of her and reiji

I said a new character, but Sawa deserves to win her own battle.

Do you think if you fed a nueral network the entirety of Bokuben and had it generate a chapter do you think it would potentially associate the trash manga characters being in the background with Sensei and Nariyuki and arbitrarily make then seem like stands? Would it pick up on Foom's hair changing pretty often and draw her with inconsistant hair? I don't think therecs enough to actually cone close to training a nueral network on, but the what-ifs are kind of fun.

Wasn’t this supposed to be a more balanced type of harem? I know nobody takes Asumi seriously but it should be more of a competition.

Asumi is my 2nd choice after Sensei, but she is, like, even mroe out than Uruka in the US

I love Rizu

Attached: Rizu8.png (602x800, 527K)

Attached: c116_06.png (1568x1145, 780K)

I'd like to headpat her.

Attached: Rizu126.png (111x145, 9K)

Fumino a shit

Attached: Rizu_blush.png (308x265, 79K)

>I love you.
>UHHH, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO SAY THAT TO YOUR CRUSH!?
I was mad at "HUH, WHAT WAS THAT!?" I'm mad at this.

Attached: 1342227672333.png (381x381, 77K)

Tsutsui doesn’t though.
She deserved it for lying about her crush when asked.

Attached: dfhkosd.png (731x270, 17K)

No. Fumino is a disgusting whore. Worst girl

>the results made me laugh so hard I had a runny nose

Same for us, same for us.

Fumino is almost as delusional as Fuminofags

>all my heroines except the hag are shit
>hahahhaha

>Tsutsui doesn’t though

Attached: Rizu5.jpg (271x311, 29K)

Based Tsutsui

Attached: 1563408969939.png (459x791, 595K)

Introducing a new girl at this point could only work as a joke though (and for jokes we have Fumino and Uruka already)
Though Nariyuki getting a girlfriend in college thanks to acquired knowledge and experience would upset everyone.

Someone get me this raw please. I need to be sure if he implied that he laughed like a madman whose plan went off without a hitch. That reaction makes it sound like he won a huge long odds bet.

>Though Nariyuki getting a girlfriend in college thanks to acquired knowledge and experience would upset everyone

It's called senpai end.

Attached: c109_18.png (1568x1145, 748K)

I don't know what this is about but something something about special ilustrations with the OVA.

Attached: EAnt3v9VAAEFfN1.jpg (640x1136, 201K)

Uruka was a mistake

She definitely isn't going to help Abe's plan of boosting Japan's birth rate.

Attached: 1558808063790.jpg (1915x2032, 989K)

Oh, I get it.
Since Fumimom is dead, Fumino doesn't know how a real couple feels, which is why she makes these leaps in logic.

I didn't think about it like that, but that can make sense.
Most of her knowledge comes from before the dab and from books and movies.

Cope some more.

Madman 22i is laughing at all those Senseifags.

Nariyuki is so strong.

I'm thinking he's just as surprised as we were at sensei's overwhelming popularity.

he's laughing because nobody likes his other heroines.

>would upset everyone

Precisely, such introduction would only happen in the final chapter, at the epilogue.

LRR please go

Attached: 1556329118539.jpg (887x1280, 762K)

fumino is a midget too?

Tsutsui is not always consistent with characters height in promotional art

22i confirmed Mafuyufag

He'd have to be considering how much work he puts into her ass.

enough about sensei's ass. It's not even that nice.

Sure. Let's talk about all the other great things about sensei!

Attached: 15.jpg (784x1145, 257K)

New.

Attached: EAqc-WpVAAEfY-4.jpg large.jpg (1534x2048, 275K)

I love her smile

Attached: 1554465303123.png (657x784, 533K)

If I was Tsutsui's wife I'd be jealous.

>senpai
You mean old and busted.
jk, it's cute. She looks a bit chubby, though.

Did senpai get fat?

Attached: c118_06.png (1568x1145, 852K)

>implying 22i's wife isn't his high school history teacher who brought him back from being a yakuza by encouraging him to follow his dreams and become a mangaka
>implying this whole manga isn't a love letter to his aforementioned wife who blessed him with children and whom he feels thankful for

wasn't his wife a mangaka too?

I love her glare.

I don't know, I'm just funposting.

Attached: ftaf.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

*pregnant

What does she draw?

Speaking as a NxF fan, Bokuben simply isn't anywhere close to Toradora's league. It's a comedy more than it is a romantic drama. The writing doesn't have what it takes to pull what Toradora did. Nevertheless, they are cute together. Very cute.

Attached: 1532810186081.png (1554x788, 1.16M)

Toradora was an absolutely awful dramafest where the romance could only work by having plot elements written in a painfully contrived manner. Bokuben is just wacky fluff.

The awkwardness and rawness of teen emotions running high and clumsy are some of the things that make Toradora stand out and feel more realistic when compared to other romantic dramas. One other romantic drama that has some similarities with that is Nagi no Asukara and that was a good series for its genre. Also, I'm guessing you're a Minorifag and animeonly.

Attached: Toradora_vol07_033.jpg (810x1200, 291K)

>suicide arc
WHEN?

Never

Attached: Rizu6.jpg (550x248, 44K)

It was Fumino and Rizu. Maybe it's Fumino and Sensei now if Tsutsui is the kind of writer that's swayed by popularity, but that's not certain. Rizu still maintains her position as one of the two main heroines.

Well, her arc already committed character suicide.

Rizu stopped being a serious candidate long time ago

Attached: 1562536913041.png (624x1511, 742K)

>if Tsutsui is the kind of writer that's swayed by popularity
His writing influenced the popularity, not the other way around.

Rizu deserved better.

Things are simple, there are normal human beings, those will look at toradora and be either disgusted at it or amused by its awfulness, though they'll probably be bored to tears in any case, and the emotionally stunted who can only connect with anime and its way of reshaping human interactions into terrible tropes designed to please their egos.

>One other romantic drama that has some similarities with that is Nagi no Asukara
Same shit. Mari Okada needs to learn to write for human beings that are not japanese teenagers whose mothers tried to murder them.

>realistic
Pfft.

Rizu deserves Sawako

Attached: 1556392244191.jpg (1904x2577, 3.34M)