How does it feel that your favorite manga/novel won't get an anime while fate receives a new anime adaptation regularly...

How does it feel that your favorite manga/novel won't get an anime while fate receives a new anime adaptation regularly that are made by big studios.

Attached: 1563897398181.jpg (1000x1600, 145K)

Extremely good.
Adaptations destroy fanbases and their quality is almost always subpar.

>wanting an adaptation to butcher your favorite manga
but why

Ooga booga me sad because me want pretty colors to look at

That doesn't make any sense.

Okay we get it you're retarded enough to fall for "pretty colors" meme

Vinland Saga is getting an anime literally now

why should I care about Fatemonkeys?

Because they rule this board

My favorite novels were Fate/ Zero and Apocrypha and they both got really shit adaptations so not very good if imma be honest senpai

>liking apocrypha

Bad because I want My King's route to be animated and they prioritize literal schlock over that

Attached: 1561700489105.png (737x986, 339K)

F/A was shit already

Imagine spending 20 minutes to watch an episode that takes place in a 12 minute read

good, I don’t want what happened to fate fanbase to happen to tsuki/melty.

don’t care if it’s a multiverse but don’t want ignorant secondaries/tertiaries flooding it

I don't want an adaptation of Yotsuba. That would be awful.

I don't really care. My favorite manga will always be good while Fateshit will always be shit.
>big studios
You mean SHAFT and ufo

>Get a VR game
>A spin off cooking show
>Best scenes of FHA
>A constant flow of top tier fan made stuffs
>The face of a multi million dollars franchise

Lets not get too greedy

Attached: illust_53722103_20190417_080101.png (800x1122, 2.59M)

>>Call Fate/Zero adaptation bad

You will take your 4 star nuArcueid saberface and you will like it.
Tsukihime collab where Guda seduces Archetype Earth and Altrouge will happen

Novel was good

if you like eatin

>Get a VR game
I need more info on this now

Attached: 1564348546625.gif (640x640, 310K)

never gonna acknowledge anything from that game, why did Nasu even claim it to be canon. Didn’t understand why they added KnK lore into it.
although they did a good job
with eltnam from what i read

Yeah. I honestly liked Apocrypha despite it's flaws and everyone on Yea Forums regurgitating the same vitriolic drivel over and over on end, I still found myself enjoying the novel and hate that it got such a rushed piss-poor adaptation.

Same thing with Fate/Zero though Zero's was done much better, I'll admit, but the cut content and altered scenes fucked over a lot of later character moments and brought the story's overall quality down. It could have easily been a 10/10 adaptation if UFOtable played their cards right but they didn't and now I got to listen to secondaries and animeonly's circlejerking the shit out of it to hell and back on here. If you liked it, hey, good for you but I can't help but be disappointed by it.

It makes plenty of sense.
Fate's popularity destroyed the Nasuverse.