Holy shit guys why didn't you tell me this was kino as fuck ?????

Holy shit guys why didn't you tell me this was kino as fuck ?????

Attached: one_piece.png (731x469, 344K)

Because it's not 2009

Because you didn't ask

>it's not 2009

But it should be

Wtf is kino and why do y’all keep saying it today

oooga booga me rubbermonkey punch really hard

600+ episodes and it doesn’t get good until episode 248 so I don’t really consider it “kino as fuck” user.

But it's better than your favorite thing

I'm talking about the manga

>it doesn't get good until *arbitrary episode number
Only shonentards say this shit user.

>y'all
lurk 500 more years.

Is good since chapter 1. It gets fucking awesome in chapter 80~ tho.

Just out of curiousity,when does the timeskip happen?I've heard it gets worse from that point onwards,but I'm on episode 398 right now and there aren't any hints to something like that.

Around 500 I think.

I don't remember if it actually gets worse after the timeskip(in the anime that is, in the manga it definitely doesn't. Just less climactic, because we're going back to the rising action of the story), but I have recently watched whole cake island and I thought that was fantastically adapted(for one piece standards.) But the manga is always still better.

You had to develop the ability to discard trolls and memes before getting hold of it, good job

chapter 598
things only start getting worse in 603 which is when the worst arc of one piece starts. it does end in 653 but what a shitty arc. could easily have been 20 chapters

Fishman Island is a great arc. But I do agree that a lot of the early arcs after the time skip are longer than necessary.

>it doesn’t get good until episode 248
It gets good in the Arlong arc, if you mean power levels don't "get good" until 200 - 300 episodes then sure maybe, but who gives a fuck.

Watch the one pace version

the start with robin and presentation of fishman island, fisher tiger and Sea King plot were the only good things about it. Taking 40 chapters to deal with Discount Arlong was pure stupidity.

where were Yea Forums when Marineford happened? I remember that arc lasted 30 chapters full of kino moments. Literally any chapters in Marineford is hype AF. Must be one hell of amazing experience for weekly readers at that time

Weekly reading is shit, so probably not as much as you think.

>kino
Die.

Because you probably were repulsed by something superficial like the art style or the longevity

It was kind of hell.
Since it was so hype, threads kept popping up, then we all agreed on one thread. But the threads were so huge, that some shitposters took notice of that. One notable case was Park Ranger. This guy was extremely dedicated. Then there was the wikispammer, Accelspammer, and the rest of the anons who didn't like the popularity. Set fail for wan piss of shit and all that.
Eventually we decided to stop paying attention to the spam and it worked for like a week. Since the chapters were so rich and so much discussion was had, it actually wasn't hard. Believe it or not the shitposters were getting actually angry at being ignored, which was really funny.

I forgot, there was an extremely popular thread opener which was

Bleach > Wan Piss
Discuss

Along with an image of Aizen. Most people thought most of these threads were made by Park Ranger, and not only was it confirmed, the kid got doxxed and he was an emo Bleach fanboy from Venezuela or something

Youre right. it never gets good

>episodes

>it never gets good
indeed! [it was good from the beginning]

>colored manga
why is nobody calling out OP on this degeneracy

Can't be bad if you sat through 247 prior episodes...