Dating a girl who could rape you whenever she wants and no amount of force in the world can physically stop her from...

>dating a girl who could rape you whenever she wants and no amount of force in the world can physically stop her from achieving this
Was Yamato crazy?

Attached: 1F09124D-691E-42D8-97A4-F958C9D9AFE9.jpg (800x600, 122K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/19/baby-its-cold-outside-was-once-an-anthem-for-progressive-women-what-happened/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not wanting to be 'raped' by a physically strong girl
Is user a homo?

Yes.
>Also a faggot

Just kick her in the balls and she'll fall over. That's how you beat any woman, OP. What are you retarded?

>not getting high of the fact that you tamed a goddess of war with your sick and charisma
Faggot

>not wanting to date a hot girl that could easily rape you
op is a faggot

Imagine being that big of a virgin you wanna get raped

Is she taller than me?
This is an important quetsion.

It's not rape unless she has a dick. Does she have a dick?

Yamato is a man. Men don't turn down any sex offered, they're always willing and cannot be raped for that reason.

Imagine being that much of a faggot

women can't rape unless they're fat/ugly

No, but strap-ons exist.

Alright user. Get ready for some HARD FACTS.
Genetically, all living beings with enough braincells are wired to want to reproduce. This is indisputable as even the target demographic of shounen manga would understand this just by looking at some hardcore lewd drawings.
This means that when the conditions are right (enough time has passed for our cells to develop into functional organs at their peak, finding ourselves capable financially, emotionally, psychologically, and physically in both present and foreseeable future to raise a child, being able to successfully pass the torch should an emergency occur via contingency plans, etc.) we will of course want to do as much as we can to fulfill as much of our duties as possible (I recommend giving Maslow's Hierarchy a lookinto downunder).
>Part 1 of 2

Sometimes, we find ourselves at a crossroad and feel incomplete if we cannot fulfill enough of our needs in an amount of time, so we simply skip over certain rules of life and society to fill that void (I recommend giving Buddha's words a lookinto downunder). At this point, a person's pride can easily be cast aside to eat (I'm referring to that episode in Drifters where Oda Nobunaga mentions that a country that could eat without pride will not complain, I recommend giving Drifters Episode 2 a lookinto downunder). Overall, when you feel incomplete, you will unironically want to have sex despite being raped.
>Part 2 of 3

Yeah, no, the third part appears to be spam no matter what. That was anticlimactic, which sucks because I was trying to direct (You) to my sources (simplypsychology, huffpost, kiss-anime)
Oh well

thanks for these hard facts, user. How does he do it everytime?

She knows he would lose respect for her if she did, and she almost does in some roots. Yamato is very much the dom in their relationship anyway because he has a magic penis.

Any time, stranger

I remember an episode of Law & Order where a woman roofies the CEO father who abandoned her and then uses a taser to induce electroejaculation while she rapes him and gets pregnant as her Ultimate revenge. I looked it up and apparently such a thing and Appl Ultimate revenge. I looked it up and apparently such a thing is possible though I don’t know if it’s ever actually been done.

>Dating a dom chick that switches from M to S in bed so fast it'll give you whiplash
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

She is taller than the MC.

Attached: Momo.jpg (1330x367, 241K)

She’s still a womalet

So 172cm?

>when the conditions are right
>finding ourselves capable financially, emotionally, psychologically
Wrong everyone wishes to do it as much as they can, even teenagers who are certainly not ready at all to raise a child. That's because very rarely is sex done for the purpose of procreation. In fact, sex is rarely done with procreation in mind, the majority of the time people have sex to feel good and to bond with each other.

173cm. Which is above average for a woman.

Attached: Momoyo 9.jpg (800x600, 106K)

One of the biggest scams of the century.

Did you somehow miss the theme of the VN?

Why are her breasts staring at me?

Attached: 1537213098024.jpg (235x273, 20K)

Attached: Momoyo 24.jpg (740x740, 490K)

>mfw just got Majikoi and Majikoi S
Is there a suggested route order or should I just follow my dick?

Attached: childhoodobesity.png (844x778, 487K)

Miyako is a good character but she has the worse route. Wanko has the best one. You can do them in any order.

And actually a little taller than me as well

Any order, go blind first

That's 5 cm taller than me, and I'll buy that for a dollar!

Attached: 1457112799791.jpg (800x1800, 409K)

Attached: 1493675818580.png (400x400, 69K)

How are you people so short? Just grow up, its not hard....

Attached: 1531482558673.jpg (343x354, 26K)

This sad user will never know the thrill and joy of having a gf that likes to pin you down and have her way with you

Attached: 684.jpg (576x1296, 73K)

should I read this? I fapped to the one doujin and it’s pretty hot to call her nee-san while fucking her

Yeah, go for it.

Attached: Majikoi 1.jpg (1600x1000, 303K)

Just be sure to do Miyako's route first because hers is the worst.

Nah, I dont really want to get raped, I prefer to keep to myself instead of being with someone like that.

>VN or manga about someone falling in love with you
No can do, give me NTR or suffering

Attached: 1553432460976.gif (500x348, 74K)

>he doesn't know that tits stare at you

lol incel

Started a torrent for the maji/yandere translation but what’s up with the new one? It’s getting released next month too?

Attached: 375A1794-BCAB-41C2-8E6C-A07F0F252B73.jpg (1090x234, 145K)

Crazy? Yeah. Crazy lucky that is.
Do you know what I would do or give in order to get a gf like that? Everything and anything.
God, just imagine cumming deep inside her womb and watching her belly expand and give birth to your offspring. Fuck you, OP. You piece of shit.
You've now made me extremely mad and sad.

Attached: 5432532523.jpg (474x798, 212K)

> watching her belly expand and give birth to your offspring.

Attached: disgust.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>Do you know what I would do or give in order to get a gf like that? Everything and anything.
Alright. Give the time and effort to diet and excersize so you're not lardo pigboi. Give the time and effort to have some personal grooming so you don't look like a homeless pedophile. Give the time and effort to go out more and socialize so you can build your developmentally disabled social skills to an appropriate level. Then, give the time and effort to keep going out to different activities and social events so you can try and find a girl like that to woo with your new attractive well groomed and sociable self.
Faggot.

It's the english version by JAST. It won't have the full cast of VA so just forget it.

>Give the time and effort to diet and excersize so you're not lardo pigboi.
And already on the first step it all falls apart. The moment that user gets fit he won't find a woman that can overpower him.

>dating

Attached: 1541413936490.png (972x902, 250K)

Attached: 1558805482055.png (700x800, 342K)

you don't have to be a swole gym bro, just not a fucking disgusting blob. She also can't overpower the 400 pound tub of lard he is.

Normal weight doesnt cut it in 2019. You have to be Thermae Romaeish

That kind of degenerate much be what cause Slaneesh in the first place

I make money, have good networking, am fit but women in their low-mid 20’s in the west are twisted. I’m starting to regret not trying to do something in middle/high school because college females almost have no care for their well-being

Short short hair princesses with thicc thighs and big tits are the best.

I just cant relate, romance makes me sick to my stomach

> le cooties
You have to be 18 or older to view the family friendly content on 4channel, friend.

horse shit. Get off the internet and into the real world and you'll meet plenty of barely average guys that have a gf because they're nice friendly people.

I'm gonna guessby your /r/mgtow talking points that your personality prolly isn't as good as you think it is.

I'm not your friend, buddy.

>Cooties
Im fine with mc screwing whores for pleasure but genuine love is disgusting

why leave reddit?

I've been on this site since before you'd ever seen a titty. I also just happen to have real life experience.

Attached: moot protip.jpg (405x78, 8K)

You don't belong here.

you never answered my question

God i wish that were me

You want to be a phallic piece of plastic that's used to peg men in the butt?

No, he wants to be the strap and always attached at the hip to the girl.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""rape"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
>by gf
>who's of prime breeding material
Imagine being this much of a cuck

Imagine OP being such a fucking retarded subhuman that he's giving faggots a bad name.

Gay men would fuck momoyo.

Mayuzumi > Momoyo

Attached: takuyo mooroka majikoi.png (260x260, 47K)

I've been pegged by a qt3.14 nip girl and it was a mixed experience. I would not recommend it because it can cause anal fissures if the girl is too aggressive.

Attached: CatEyes.png (174x122, 65K)

>I've been pegged by a qt3.14 nip girl
Sounds like we need more details user.

Attached: Benkei.jpg (800x1381, 433K)

just a weak faggot who the fuck isnt unstobbable force of nature and unmovable object at the same time lo l pissus

>Try to download game
>"Japanese locale"
I think i'll pass

>being this retarded

Attached: qigGJAY.png (2588x1536, 259K)

Just change your app local dude.

>173cm
An entire heads length away from me, perfect.

Dude 2.5.2 is out, those are some nice angel drives as well.

That's how semen is harvested from Bvlls, they stick the electric rod up to the Bvlls prostate and shock it so the semen is forced to come out.

Yep

>benkei
more like benki

Neither will you faggot.

>Short hair
>Big tits
Patrician taste.

Attached: 1551113187201.png (864x1396, 705K)

Shortstack is a disgusting bodytype and sign of awful genetics, looks like stumpy inbred bulldogs. Enjoy your deformed manlet children.

How tall are you?

>who could rape you whenever she wants
it's impossible to rape the willing, user

they stare at you when you stare at them

they have been staring at me for a while, too

Aren't there like tons of different versions of this VN in English? Which is even the one you should go for?

really glad i'm not the only one who is short on Yea Forums

A3 when?

Imagine being this much of a faggot to reject pussy

i've been fapping to this once in while for the past 2 years , i fapped to all available h scenes on the internet over and over , should i read it or is should i avoid the whole VN media before i go too deep in it

Attached: majikoi (17).jpg (800x600, 83K)

>huffpost and non-peer-reviewed journal psych sources
based Gookmoot giving our spam filters an upgrade

Listen to your dick.

Yamato has something I'd like to call "Big peepee"

Her route is fine

Momoyo if you want the best school war ever
Otherwise just follow your dick.
I don't like Wanko sexually so I have yet to do her route. Is her route really the best?

Yeah ok then perhaps don't even consider reading something called "Seriously fall in love with me"

Dont be a secondary fag.

Attached: 1558893047520.png (800x572, 479K)

More like best girl

Attached: Benkei.png (455x1023, 307K)

M A R G I T
A
R
G
I
T

Attached: 1563855655961.jpg (960x720, 382K)

I'm still mad that she doesn't rape the MC and instead just has lovey dovey vanilla sex with him.

Attached: 1370243769700.jpg (1102x716, 99K)

Rape is for Shina. Shina rapes MC in multiple routes.

And in almost all of them he ends up liking it so much his hips start moving on their own. Ergo, not rape.

Fuck you, tanned amazoness-tier tomboy with big tits is where its at

Damn right

Attached: 1561626790802.png (1539x762, 1.49M)

No. He's more likely to get raped by her if he dates another girl. Sasuga Yamato the tactician.

>play kokoro route
>pee
No thanks, I'll stay the hell away from loliconia.

>same height as me
Perfect!

A3 FUCKING WHEN
I NEED MY LEE AND STACY ROUTES

Never seen a better bust.

>Not wanting to fuck Momoyo
You're the crazy one here.

>majikoi
go blind but save momoyo last IMO

>majikoi S
follow your dick, but save tsubame for last

Yamato is my hero for taming such a beast.

Any order as long as you don't go Miyako first, her route sucks.
In S you can save Margit's route for when you want to have the best fap session.
Mon-sama route the best route.

we can only hope they bring them full, majikoi's charm is their character banter

As someone who went into Wanko's route with zero expectations, I can tell you that her route has the best story in the first game. Her route is not meant to be sexual. Just be prepared for some serious depression.

He's crazy for not picking Best Girl 100% of the time. Iyo >Wanko > Benkei > Chris = Yukie >Azumi > Momoyo > everyone else > Shit >Miyako

Attached: baseball-chan.jpg (800x600, 136K)

Follow your cock but be sure to save Wanko for last and skip Miyako.

Her breasts are grotesquely large and her personality is off-putting. People who want an onee-san/mommy gf without some supernatural spin that justifies one's emasculation in such a relationship are fucking faggots.

But it's not better than the others.

>follow your dick, but save tsubame for last
Tsubame route is the only route in S worth reading.

>don't go Miyako first, her route sucks.
But that's exactly why you should do it first and get it out of the way. Why end your Majikoi experience on a sour note?

So you can wash away the taste with S.
Even if most S routes kinda suck too.

People who complain about Miyako's route are kinda weird. There are like a dozen red flags throughout the common route telling you exactly where her route's gonna go. That feeling of dread should have more than prepared you for what was coming.

Well, I get not liking it, but feeling disappointed over something you see coming a mile away is childish.

>save Wanko for last
The last should always be the agave route. Though I wonder why it tries so hard to be the true end.

Moro route when?

That goes without saying since you can't actually unlock it without completing all the main girls.
> telling you exactly where her route's gonna go.
Can you elaborate? I got bored of "O MY BULLYING" and just skipped everything once they got to Canada. Is there anything actually worthwhile in her route that I missed that people get mad about?

as much as i hate loli, monshiro route is essential

Since when is it crazy to have good taste, you raging homosexual?

It's more like it was obvious from her outset that her route was gonna be the most serious. She's clearly the most broken member of the group, with obvious past trauma. And she nearly physically attacked Chris when she insulted their base. I mean, Chris was clearly out of line, but no one else attacked her blindly out of anger. Her route was never gonna be sunshine and rainbows. A character with a cruel backstory is going to have a cruel route. This is the most basic of basics.

>miyako doomed to forever have a garbage route
IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR

Admittedly it wasn't that terrible, in that it had some actual semblance of plot. But it was nothing compared to Tsubame's route.

I don't think people dislike it because it's "serious". I love Wanko's route even though it was serious as well. I don't like Miyako because she's fucking boring. I just can't bring myself to care or like her. I didn't care about Wanko either before her route but her story got me to warm up to her and even grow to really like her. Miyako's didn't. I was just getting progressively more bored until, like I said, I just gave up and skipped until the end.
> Chris was clearly out of line, but no one else attacked her blindly out of anger
Chris did NOTHING wrong and Miyako's just autistic.

Tsumabe's a stupid retard who actually attacked the Kuki even though there are multiple people there who are stronger than her.

Did the official English release of this ever come out? Not the fan version, but the actual pay version? I feel like I check every few months and it consistently says

>Coming soon!

Do you go to people's houses and tell them that the things they like are worthless?

of course her is the best route hands down

but, i hate how her route turn so bad in a3

scroll up my dude, although its not confirmed

well i don't know about men but it's actually a pretty common fetish among women. the fantasy of being dominated by a big strong man is a very real thing. the only thing to remember is just because they may have this fantasy, that doesn't mean they just like it if someone does just go out and rape them even if the guy fits their profile. it's all just roleplay, not something they actually want to happen.

Fighting (((bourgeoisie filth))) is the right and duty of every free man and woman
JAST version coming out Soon™. It doesn't matter though. Just download the fan TL. It's pretty decent. Buy the Japanese release if you're feeling guilty.

Attached: Momoyo_full_body.jpg (1500x1125, 1.92M)

The entire premise of her fighting style is that she never takes on fights where she doesn't have the advantage. She went full retard in that route.

It's not a house, it's an abandoned building where a group of kids gather to play board games and drink Kawakami Water. Any reasonable person would assume that this tradition doesn't have any serious meaning and that it's probably safer if they hang out at a place that safer.

They wouldn't do it if it had no meaning to them.

One of them responds to a name that has the Japanese equivalent of "woof" and acts like a dog for fun. Why would anyone assume that these guys are thinking through their actions and wouldn't do something unless there was a super serious reason for it?

If you think so little of someone, you have no place trying to be part of their group in the first place.

That's not thinking little of someone. From Chris' point, she sees a group of whimsical teens who do stupid shit for fun all the time. How is she supposed to know about the one custom of that group that has some some serious history behind it?

Because by your logic, Wanko is incapable of finding value in anything because "she acts like a dog". You've already started belittling her in your head. Sentimental value can't be put on a scale. You don't just show up and tell people that what they're doing is meaningless. That is the height of arrogance. Chris's critical flaw has always been her rigid inability to empathize with others. Her character development lies in growing beyond that. There are plenty of aspects of her own life and behavior that others would find meaningless, but she still gets angry if someone insults them. Criticizing others while ignoring the fact that she's no different is just hypocrisy.

>Wanko is incapable of finding value in anything because "she acts like a dog"
That has nothing to do with belittling her. I used that as an example to show that most of the silly things they do have no real meaning behind them. From an outsiders perspective, there is no reason to assume that their "secret base" has any meaning beyond having a private place to hang out, because most of what they're up to is silly antics.

Can we just agree that every girl is best girl, you just have someone that you prefer over others.

He could have picked the kraut

Attached: CjIsT6YUoAEfAea.jpg (680x383, 49K)

No because Miyako is shit.

But to take that logic further, it would imply that nothing they do has meaning. You don't get to decide what has meaning and what doesn't on your own. That's not your call. The moment you do that, you lose the right to call someone your friend. That's why the group turned against her, because she decided on her own that something they valued had no meaning.

The moment you make that decision, you're already putting yourself in a higher position. You've decided, on your own terms, based on your own values, that what something someone else is doing is meaningless. Placing yourself on a pedestal like that only makes enemies, not friends. You're just asking for the people around you to reject you.

That just means she's your least favorite girl :)

Tell me fags where I can download Majikoi and after that game what comes next?

Rape victim.

just torrent the base game somewhere and download the english patch
Majikoi > S > A
Translation only goes up to A-2

> But to take that logic further, it would imply that nothing they do has meaning
What I meant is that there's no deeper meaning other than simple fun. What I'm saying is that on its face, the secret base doesn't look any different from their regular wacky antics. Since it's kind of unsafe, Chris told them that they should probably move the base elsewhere, and that's a perfectly rational thing to say. Sure, it was tactless considering the fact that she's a newbie, but the group definitely over-reacted.

I'm trying to find the torrent for the base game since the page deleted the torrent links for legal reasons, is there any other place where I can get it?

ohhhh

sukebei

> being this new
Head over to the /vn/ on /vg/ and look at the general OP. There are various links that can help you find stuff.

Attached: fag_look_it_up.png (538x349, 255K)

The building ain't gonna come down overnight. And there are better ways to say it, like questioning why they'd use such a building for such activities. At the very least, completing shutting them down was uncalled for. Questioning is fine, but outright saying it's useless is stupid. If it were a passing comment about people who are unrelated to her, I wouldn't criticize it. After all, she wouldn't be trying to be their friend in that scenario and you're free to think what you want about strangers since it doesn't affect anyone. But if you're trying to create friendships, you really should be more careful about that kinda shit.

The only one who overreacted was Miyako. The rest just said, "Welp, if that's how you feel, you can leave." They didn't raise their voices and they didn't attack her. There's no reason for her to stay in a building she feels no worth in after all.

It's not rape if it's made with love and she ends up loving it.

>And there are better ways to say it
Sure, but that's a minor indiscretion of the type that's typical for someone like Chris. They knew her well enough to know that she's well meaning even if she's tactless. Miyako on the other hand was completely in the wrong because she sperged out and almost ruined their friendship over a thoughtless statement.

Well, I'm not defending Miyako here. What I am saying is budding relationships are fragile. All relationships take effort, both in building and maintaining. There are friendships where you can say whatever you want without hurting the relationship, but it takes time to get to that point. If you can't do something as basic as try to see things from someone else's perspective, all I can say is you're not really putting much effort into it.

Chris learned a valuable lesson that day.

Chris a BEST

Attached: 20190430_200246.jpg (800x600, 313K)

I wonder, did writers for these sorts of things come up with a variety of scenarios that they think other people would enjoy or do they just write what makes their pee-pees hard and hope for the best?

Attached: Margit_wan_wan.jpg (800x600, 131K)

Majikoi's a miracle. I was playing ToHeart2 the other day and it's SO FUCKING BORING. HOLY FUCKING SHIT, HOW THE FUCK DID THIS SHIT GET SO POPULAR?

>what do we do with this girl
>I like pee. let's make her route about pee
>what about this one?
>I'll make her my submissive slave
>approved
One thing is for sure though, everyone at Minatosoft really likes anal.

A DORK.

I'm surprised that not a single retard showed up screaming about how this isn't an anime. Speaking of which, is it worth watching for someone who read the VN?

Attached: MajiKoi_happy_meido.jpg (800x600, 140K)

That they do. They also love maledom. I suppose it fits in with the aesthetic of the VN but I'm still surprised that not a single girl doms you.

Watch the first few episodes until the stupid drama start.

>people defending rape
No wonder you're alone in the first place, losers!

Cute dork.

Chris gives you a drunk femdom footjob in her S After. Probably the hottest H-scene in all of Majikoi.

Attached: 20190430_132521.jpg (800x600, 337K)

It's funny how out of all the Majikois, Margit seems to exist entirely for the purpose of fulfilling different fetishes. Yamato's most like his dad in that route.
Speaking of which, does anyone else feel kinda uncomfortable whenever Yamato's parents show up? Their relationship kinda takes you right out of it. His dad in particular feels like a "what if" scenario for if Yamato takes a seriously wrong turn somewhere.

>uncomfortable whenever Yamato's parents show up
Because it was when I realized that any hope for a Mom route is crushed

It's not rape in the conservative cultural context
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2014/12/19/baby-its-cold-outside-was-once-an-anthem-for-progressive-women-what-happened/

> different
Being submissive is her only shtick. She's like Chris on Steroids. Personally I found Kokoro's and Mon-sama's scenes to be the best.

Attached: MajiKoi_CUTE_AND_FUNNY.jpg (800x600, 116K)

Kokoro's were way too funny to fap to.
But she also had the best CGs, those half opened kimonos did things to my dick.

>Kokoro's
Why? Even if you like her body type do you really enjoy pressing down on a girl's bladder to force her to pee in front of you? You sick fuck.

For me it's midriffs and having my feet licked but urine and spanking are good too. And I like her body type. It'd be great if we had a tall-flat though. Momoyo would've been perfect if she had a flat chest and had a complex about it.

Attached: MajiKoi_discipline_training.jpg (800x600, 135K)

I burned out on Majikoi after the shitshow that was Azumi, are Sayaka and A-2 still worth a read?

I liked Azumi.

That old hag made me angry for making Yamato wait 15 fucking years because she couldn't get over her crush on Hideo. Fuck her.
They sort of wrote themselves into a corner by making her have a crush in the first place, but still. I feel it could've been much less infuriating.

Kokoro is very cute, but i wish she would stop pissing herself.

What's wrong with urine? It's a bit smelly but on the flip side it's nice and warm.

I think the reason they did that was to show Yamato's devotion. The series is called "Please love me seriously", and every route is designed to show just how devoted Yamato is to that love. Azumi's route just takes it much further than usual.

I get what they were going for, together with being karma for Miyako, but that doesn't mean I'm going to like it.

Having at least one route be like that isn't a bad thing. The thing that separates Yamato from someone like Gakuto is that he takes love very seriously. And once he's fallen for someone, he'll pursue that love to the end, no matter how long it takes. Showing how far he'll take that devotion is one of the strengths of his character.

>not impregnating your sister

SAUCE PLEASE

>hates big boobs
>hates confident women
>calls other people fags
Stop projecting

This triggers the incel

Tsujidou-san no Jun'ai Road, made by the same company, sort of. I'm not really quite sure what the point of Minato Carnival is, but it's a thing. It's basically Majikoi, only not as good.

> hates big boobs
They're grotesquely large compared to her figure. Miyako or Koyuki (is that her name? White haired chick) are large but reasonably so
> confident
The mommy gf thing - and lets face it, onee-san are for mommyfags who are bothered by the taboo or old hag aspect of it - is all about having a stronger person protect and nourish you. It's not about her confidence as much as it is about your cowardice. Momoyo fits into the mommygf category, while other confident girls like Chris or Wanko do not. That's why I'm calling you a fag.

>wanko confident
Her whole route is about her lacking confidence

Did it heal? Please tell me it’s important.

Did we read the same route? Her route was about dealing with not being good enough to get what you want. If there's anything she had in spades then it's confidence, given the fact that she spend most of her life relentlessly pursuing a goal she was told she could not achieve.

Attached: Kazuko_sad.jpg (800x600, 142K)

Attached: NO TALENT.jpg (800x600, 362K)

It's the other way around the route is about beating down her dreams and confidence.

She was never outright told that she couldn't achieve that goal. If they'd have at least told her that earlier, things might have been easier for her.

The signs were all there, of course. There's no way someone who has the potential to become Assistant Master of a dojo where its top practitioners can all shoot beams from their hands would continue training using a tire of all things.

>She was never outright told that she couldn't achieve that goal
I am 99% certain she was. There was a flashback scene where the Master, the chinese drunk and the creepy violent assistant fellow were discussing whether to admit her and all 3 said she lacked the talent. She was almost certainly present given that they told her about the tasks she was supposed to accomplish (and fail) right after they said she was talentless.
She's still Best Girl. It's the only time I was actually envious of Yamato for knowing such a person. The other girls are great in their own ways, but only as galge heroines. Wanko's the only girl I wish I could actually meet in real life. She'd probably make a killing Vlogging or something.

Attached: MajiKoi_jealous_meido.jpg (800x600, 117K)

>Three mini-scenarios about Mogami Aki, Bushou and the Hound Squad (mainly Thelma). Contains one new h-scene for Benkei and the Student Council President. When all three routes are cleared a new route appears.

Who was the student council president again? And what's the new route?

Attached: 75683.jpg (250x300, 33K)

Did Yamato accept her handjob?

Some robot enemies show up and everyone fights them, no H scenes.

I thought she was the Koppou Club president or something.

Attached: Yamato dad.jpg (1200x1600, 751K)

I mean this is anime world, where yanderes with psycotic behaviour are cosidered kawai, where incest, underaged relationships, and even fury is normalised if it looks cute enough, i guess there is a preference for each person, thats why harems exist, to provide a variety of flavours even though some times are cuestionable to say the least, but then again you have other flavours

He wanted that crazy because the crazy would not want him.

Attached: 2334723437.png (400x256, 63K)

I burned out at Sayaka in A-1.

Yes, Sayaka is cute and Mon-sama's after melts my heart.

Hey if the girl is cute

Yeah, but the weirdest part is that I'm not sure whether it's intentionally fucked up.
I remember there also being a scene where you get asked what your opinion on the death penalty is and if you say that you don't support it, everyone treats it like a joke and Yamato says something to the effect of "oh I actually support it, I was just playing devil's advocate". Just seems oddly grim for the series.

Kuki bros where are you

Attached: noble master ageha 02.gif (544x310, 877K)

Oh no!?

Attached: 1559421396274.png (518x469, 270K)

We have accepted it's never going to be ;_;

Attached: 53274af17041382464c5478547875b2d.png (620x758, 146K)

Well, Japan has the death penalty so I don't think it's odd to support it. There's definitely bias, since Yamato is a literal japanese sex god bringing foreigners to anal orgasm on their first time, but nationalism is something pretty common in VNs.

I personally like her route best of all because it follows a traditional story structure. It has buildup, conflict, resolution, and a definitive ending (incidentally, one of only 2 routes that does, the other being Wanko's), with a lot of heartwarming moments and great sex scenes in between. And more than any of the other routes (again, except for Wanko's) it made me empathize with both the male and female leads who went through so much for themselves and each other. I know a lot of people on Yea Forums had to wait a long time for it to get translated, so that probably soured the experience for them, but I didn't actually read Majikoi for the first time until A-2 was already finished so I didn't have to worry about that.

It's got some fun moments up to and including episode 7. Drop it after that.

I wont read it, romancefags should be burned

Attached: Remilia.Scarlet.full.1900407.jpg (1920x1200, 1.47M)

In America, the cost of executing someone on death row ends up being higher than if that person were just imprisoned for the rest of his or her life, so a lot of people oppose it more for practical reasons than ideological ones. Knowing what Japan's legal system is like, I doubt they'd bother with things like mandatory appeals, special holding arrangements for death row inmates, and the like, so it's probably a lot less expensive there.

Bullying drama isn't the problem, that's what everyone expected going in and you're right on that front.
The issue is that Miyako's route completely throws away what makes Majikoi good, the feeling of a group of friends fucking around and overcoming shit together, by having her behave like a huge selfish bitch, and gives a mediocre melodrama in its stead.
I'm not sure why you think it's surprising her route is so hated.

I don't think it's odd for the author to support it, but it's just weird to be so gung ho about it, especially when we're talking about high schoolers. I get that nationalistic themes are common, but they normally tend to be more subtle/restricted to more serious parts.
Eh, it took them like 20 years to execute the Aum Shinrikyo guys who were 100% guilty, so I'm not too sure about that.
Besides the practicality of it, I'd still expect a bunch of high schoolers, especially female high school students, to be at least a bit moralfaggy about it.

>definitive ending (incidentally, one of only 2 routes that does, the other being Wanko's)
huh? I'd say the only route that doesn't have a definitive ending is Mayucchi's. Could you elaborate a bit?

God I'm still mad because of Wanko's route. Fuck everyone who denied her dreams and especially fuck the Kawakamis for not believing in Kazuko.

Attached: something_breaks.jpg (801x600, 182K)

Attached: 1344104924453.png (800x600, 729K)

Best girl.

Attached: s028_1aa2aa_040_l.png (384x632, 223K)

I fail to see the problem here

this is what life is like by default for women

Well, what are you supposed to do if you see someone you care about dedicating their life to something they just can't achieve? She wanted to be like her older sister and while she definitely had the heart she didn't have the talent. Telling her to follow her dreams when you know she can't achieve them is irresponsible and cruel.

The really cruel thing is that this is going to happen in every route, just even later.

>mfw never played wanko's route because she didn't appeal to my dick

Attached: pff.jpg (554x439, 106K)

And she won't have anyone to rely on either, fuck.
I know this is an eroge and they couldn't have someone else snag her, but I wish Gen-san won the Wanko when you didn't pick her.

>missing out on Agave

I didn't play her route because she appealed to my dick, did it because she caught my heart.

Attached: 1326302325011.jpg (800x600, 179K)

does your dick not work or something

she didnt appeal my dick, she appeal my heart

Dominating a strong woman is hot a fuck.

bros my fucking route data got wiped
All those CGs gone....................
Any idea what mightve happened?

Attached: 1491774739125.jpg (228x238, 13K)

I took them. Forgot to tell you. Sorry.

Just go to ehentai

I never even tried watching the anime. Play the VN. Does she have super power or something? All I remember is thar she is in a group of strong people. With the MC being weak of course.

OP is such a fag

>Yamato
>weak
Sure he won't win a fist fight, but he'll Keikaku Doori you into never having one in the first place. Also, he will always win where it matters. In bed.

Attached: 1514680611163.png (1128x461, 550K)

So, he's weak. Like I asked, do they have powers or something or are they all just extraordinary?

When he trains seriously he does make it in the top 50 for the Kuki servants.

She shoots energy beams like Goku. MC won against her anyway.
Why do you care about powerlevels in a humorous setting in the first place?

Not that guy, but beating power tier shit with dick is my fetish.

This

Follow your dick but maybe get Miyako's out of the way with first. Its widely agreed to be the worst out of them and will leave a sour taste in your mouth if you do it last.

>Beta
FTFY

TL;DR: When you feel like a massive unfulfilled and emasculated faggot, you will tolerate your own humiliation just to feel loved.

>College women don't care for their well being. And?

Oh god I remembered how awful her voice acting was in the H scene. How could they release such a thing? It's the only voice acting so bad to ruin the entire thing.

Agave was fucking dumb. The only good thing about it was sleepy-chan.

>t.gay man

At least she didn't stuck at 85% for eternity.

I believe it's her only "porn" role

Attached: MV5BZGUwZDA3MzctMDc3MS00MjllLTk1YjctN2UyYWEyMzNmM2RhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzM4MjM0Nzg@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214 (214x317, 11K)

It absolutely should be. I can't overstate how dreadful that acting was. The route was short and kinda dumb but it would've been fine if not for those abominable noises.

Attached: gup_darjeeling_scared.png (800x800, 271K)

If Momoyo was your gf you should be fined for millions of dollars each passing month where she was not pregnant. Afterall you'd have the duty to future generations to maximize the amount of perfect alpha goddess genes in the gene pool.

The alpha genes skip a generation. Her parents are jobbers and her children are likely to be jobbers too.

Doesn't the first game have it?

Why does it say “a chipmunk” when there’s 2 chipmunks instead of 1?

It's just one chipmunk that's moving really fast and alternating between the two poses. Sasuga Momo-sama!

Attached: Momoyo-giving birth from the wrong hole.jpg (1154x779, 187K)

Yes and it sucks, every other guy got nice routes. Though i didn't play Gakuto's i think?
I want crossdressing Moro's route.

Is it friday already?

Attached: ef56889e5bcd109bb72c26bcf3bc3b11.jpg (600x857, 71K)

As hot as it all was, why did they turn Maru-san's route into a nukige route?

Yes, but it took about a month.

Attached: 1388090488788_jpg.jpg (800x1200, 682K)

Fuck off Margitcord

Huh?

Attached: 1411112329083.jpg (640x480, 161K)

It's just a meme that crazy /vg/ trannies came up with. Margit is cute and funny and we all like her.

Attached: Margit_cute.jpg (800x600, 123K)

>173cm
>above average
barely

"Definitive" as in "not open-ended". Even when you factor in the after stories in S, Miyako and Wanko are the only routes where you actually get to see them grown up and married to Yamato. The others just have an open ending. Momoyo's route just ends with Yamato saying he's lucky to have her, Mayucchi's has him noticing how much more outgoing she is than she used to be, and Chris's ends with the two of them talking about their family plans for the future. Nice endings, but still lacking a formal conclusion. Wanko's and Miyako's routes both end on an uplifting note that ties together the main theme of the routes: Miyako's, that even as the world and the people in it change, true friendships never will; Wanko's, that hard work will always pay off, even if it's not in the way you expect.

Is Momoyo's VA still doing LP's? I kind of want to see what one of her Witcher 3 playthroughs would look like

I can't be the only one who remembers Mayucchi's dad shitting all over Wanko's route.

>I apologize for Kazuko. We have purposely trained her wrong, as a joke.

God damn it.

Yeah, I think she is doing The Evil Within right now.

Take a break from porn, for your own sake. It's not normal to desire these things and they stem from a lack of self respect and a very low self esteem.
This.

Attached: posts.png (1907x2074, 507K)

> caring about a load of nonsense some cretin typed up on a Syrian shadow puppetry image board

Attached: GuP_erika_smug_laugh.png (388x422, 192K)

>bothering to type this out and discredit it
Never going to make it. You will die a virgin.

>listening to some random nigger on Yea Forums preach
>go to weeb threads where you know nobody will listen to you
Idk man you sound pretty beta

> The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
> Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Stop acting autistic and get a real education if you want to know things.

You can just go soft though

Attached: 1563452925053.jpg (374x374, 41K)

>imagine being a big of a virgin for wanting to have sex in specific roleplay

Attached: 1556552788487.png (368x356, 58K)

>get a university to give you a piece of paper that entitles you to “know things” on Yea Forums
I recommend suicide for you

>sounds beta
t. guy that wants to emasculate himself as a way to avoid stress with normal sex with a woman

t. college dropout and/or retarded hick

I loved this "manga"

Yes

I had the same thought. I miss those days.

Frilly dresses are really perfect for bullying.

i wish

He posesses the Sword of Kusanagi, he can easily beat her when the need arises

Attached: sword of kusanagi.jpg (777x175, 40K)

God what I wouldn't give to just spoon her for about 5 hours every night when I get home from work

It isn't just Margit who appeals to such low brow otakubait.
Just look at the top 3 on the nip polls.

Is this the Majikoi thread?

Attached: 0003.png (800x600, 647K)

>physically strong girl

no such thing

Benkei smells like shit

There any paizuri scenes in this?

Why is there no love for Benkei ITT?
Plenty.

Attached: Benkei_tsundere.jpg (800x600, 126K)

I just want to play Lee and Stacy's routes.

Benkei is my wife.

Attached: 1441470974736.jpg (1020x765, 300K)

Fuck gaijin.

he said short hair, not shortstack

I want Benkei to give me a hairjob.

Seaweed hair is cute.

Literally only a check and edit away.
Yet so far.

Attached: kawakami-a_vol145b.jpg (600x450, 74K)

Benkei is perfection.

my heart

Attached: when the vanilla is jus rite.jpg (1199x1043, 181K)

A good character still needs to feel genuine and not something that seems too good to be true.

You don’t belong here

I don't have to

Where's my Hegemon?

Attached: Majichads.png (1200x1309, 870K)

GENERALS NOT ALLOWED ON Yea Forums REEEEEEE

Margit edition on /vn/ never ever
Get fucked

Based

I actually finished this today saved momoyo for last
mfw big four fight
should i download s? is their more h-scenes in it?

Attached: 1463092480745.png (5000x2571, 124K)

You have read everything, right?
Including the secondary routes?

i did most also the extras for the main cast

So you didn't do Agave?

agave?

Oh boy.
Finish every single route, and you unlock that route.
That is the best route in the series.

> Finish every single route
Every single main girl. You don't have to bother with minor girls
> That is the best route in the series.
Debatable. Personally I was not a big fan. It would've been great if Moro got the D but as it is it's just pretty good.

>best route in the series
Agave is great but it isn't even the best in the first game.

What the fuck are you doing here Margitfag

Which one is then?

Yukie's route > Wanko's route > Agave route = Momoyo's route >= Chris' route >>> The number 85 > Miyako's route

Yukie has the most half assed route in the game, what are you saying?

Yukie's route was the best simply because of the Norio-voiced Prime minister.

This.
It's also the best because she's best girl.

> muh social anxiety
meh. She had a cute voice and a cute butt and the horse was funny. For me she's one of the solid routes, but not the great ones.

Yamato should have a twosome with these 2 Krauts

He kinda did.

>being so mad that not everyone is sucking vargs cock you make posts like this so you can feel intellectually superior
A dry recitation of information and holding onto a smug condescending air for dear life isnt going to do anything in the way of convincing your ideological opponents to change their ways, only inflate your vapid ego, retard
but please do go on about how much good your doing with this pattern of behavior and not just merely giving an excuse to stroke your own limp dick off to

Oh baby

A threesome?

>new IP
>10h old post
Your reply brought nothing of worth to the discussion and only brought back attention to the /pol/ boogeyman you're so intent on BTFOing.

Yes, forgive me. I should thought out what I should have posted

listen retard, im in the same fucking boat as you, i got a sense of whats right and wrong in this world but i also lack the charisma and eloquence of speech that is *required* to make people see shit my way, if you can find a way to get your shit together and make your bullshit more palatable to the average joe awesome
I told you to go to /pol/ because until you learn those persuasion skill, your englightened bullshit is nothing more than a circlejerk

Rent free. Preach your off topics politics on /pol/ or reddit, you're just as bad as who you originally replied to.

>no refutations
oh so youre conceding im correct in what ive said? Thats for making that clear

There's nothing to refute in dumb ad hominems and I have no reason to defend an opinion I don't share. On the other hand, it's unexcusable to enter a thread just to play moralfag police on 10h old posts and derail the discussion. Fuck. Off.

thanks*

>he does it for double free

>haha u called me a mean word doesnt matter what else ypu said now you lose XD
oh you just called me a moralfag so i guess you can be dismissed with ad hominem right? Idiot

Is Wanko route will be all forced drama about muh hard work vs talent? When it gonna get interesting? You told me her route is hidden nuclear bomb, but it's still boring.

>calling retards out is twice as bad as pruning boards of topics according to a bias
lol

>Maji thread

I'm home

fuck yeah my bruthaa

Attached: 1540259864641.jpg (274x320, 59K)

Attached: Majichads.png (1200x1309, 877K)

>He doesn't only have sex with women who are strictly submissive to his will
I feel sorry for you.

The only thing is in the end hard work doesn't pay off.

What a fucking weaboo

Attached: 0004.png (800x600, 567K)

Oh dear!

Attached: 505efefb4928f30a19307c8fdf132848.jpg (850x1192, 382K)

describe your top 3 routes with a word or a phrase
>gold digging
>rape
>stockholm syndrome

>Schizophrenia
>A Snake
>Unreachable

I've never tried majikoi
There are so many version of this thing
are they sequels or some upgraded versions?

Sequels
It goes: Majikoi, Majikoi S and Majikoi A1-A5 in that order.

Majikoi is the original, S is a sequel and A-1 to A-5 are mostly extra routes that branch off the S common route.

I know basically nothing about this series other than there's a bunch of sequels, but this is clearly the best character.

Does she have a route in each game? Or are you playing as someone else in each game? How does that work for a VN?

Attached: majikoi momoyo.jpg (800x600, 130K)

You can't be raped if you consent all the time.

To add to what the other anons said, keep in mind S, except for two new "proper" routes, is basically a nukige.

She has a route in the main game and an After in S, but you'll still see plenty of her in other routes as well.
You play as the same guy.

Yamato begged her to stop when she tried to literally rape him in Yuki’s route.

Alright, thanks for the info

Attached: 1514500624048.jpg (960x960, 73K)

>Deleted
Why?

Attached: Benkei.png (392x596, 197K)

Too busy pleasuring Yamato.

Attached: unknown.png (1920x1080, 1.7M)

Janny went on an autistic rampage and deleted half the thread without even looking at the posts

A3 when majibros i need my dose

Bro...

Attached: 1558846873885.jpg (805x567, 174K)

Please tell me the good new bro

>Maji Koi A-3 - 45/95 scripts translated
It's dead bro

Here bro.

Attached: file.png (1196x751, 82K)

>Lee
>100% translated
Just release the script you fucking niggers!

KUKI AGEHA

>that massive wall of cope by some insecure maledomfag
Do you think anyone is reading that shit?

>Tenderness
>Family
>Deceit

>inb4 the initial TL is unworkable

Even with the wait, I still adore her.

Attached: kawakami-a_vol129_a_l.png (1200x2160, 1.53M)

>Supposed to be German
>Uses random English instead

>Not wanting to date a powerful and dominant onee-san voice by Asa-Nee.

Fucking this.

How long has it been since the last update?

>you will never read Majikoi for the first time again

Attached: 1559361820144.jpg (5000x5000, 1.51M)

>mfw I'm about to read Majikoi for the first time but I doubt that it will live up to my expectations

Attached: 1556291265890.jpg (1128x984, 181K)

depends on your age
I read it when I was 16 so I could immerse myself
It wouldn't be enjoyable as much to read now since I'm old and my attention span destroyed

Why the fuck is the A-3 translation taking so long?

Attached: dtnUwIph.jpg (400x225, 17K)

imo the start is slow but when it gets going, it really gets going
also momo a best

It's great, not a masterpiece but still probably one of the most fun VN I've ever read.

>not a masterpiece
Is there anything Yea Forums considers a masterpiece?

I wish I had a clone imouto.

Attached: kawakami-a_vol74_l.jpg (709x1200, 404K)

Looks like an otouto to me.

>Otouto
>With that body

Attached: n253_yosi.jpg (450x400, 43K)

Not a victim. Chris is a strong, self-respecting woman who doesn't play the victim card. Feminists wish they were as powerful as her.

Years.

She's not the best character. At best she's the strongest female highschool fighter.

Most of the title girls are great.
Mayuzumi > Momoyo

Chris isn't a rape victim, Marget is a rape victim.

Doesn't MC beat her to get her to fuck him or something.
That suggests that his team could stop her.

Actually based, made the failed normalfaggots seethe.

>he doesn't remember the bassist

Uh, sure. If there are a ton of arbitrary limits on her behavior and his team calls in some super powerful people that aren't really his allies but just want Momoyo to learn something.

Wanting to get dominated is gay. Dommes are only OK if they get fucked into submission by a big fat cock.

what a faggot

>if a woman gets wet midway it's not rape
I wish it worked like this.

god fucking damnit my saves got wiped
im gonna shit and piss right now

Attached: 1527104310910.jpg (699x699, 104K)

Isn't that just the bad ends?

Attached: 1556790095752.png (646x595, 280K)

>bad ends
If you're that faggot "announcer" for the story in VN maybe.

Shina is better than 99% of 3DPD

based incels replying seething

Also why can't you spell Shiina?

If you get Miyako in the Miyako route, then that's a good end. If you actively pursue another girl and end up provoking Miyako into raping Yamato, that's a bad end.

Wow, this is everyday life for every woman in the world.

Wow, being a woman must be great.

Imagine how fun it would be to be able to rape poor defenseless virgin Yea Forumsnons who just drop their spaghetti just from your presence.

Being a man sucks
but then again, being an aging woman would suck even more.

Chris best girl

Fag

Erotic content inspires fantasies, imagination, and masturbation.

It does not inspire sex.

Japanese are inundated with erotic content. Their population is declining.

The cutest clone.

when she offered up her ass cause she knew he was into it, that was the best. nothing better than a girl going above and beyond for her man

Oh please Abe not this meme again.
And we were having a nice thread too

Attached: image.jpg (800x450, 82K)

if she can rape you at any time anyway, then why does it matter? It's not like keeping your distance will make you any less likelier of a rape-victim.

What, that's definitely not what I meant. I thought was saying that being a woman in the real world was like being Yamato in Majikoi; everyone you date can overpower and rape you.

As "bad" ends go, they still end up being good ends.