Is Lilith the only thing that hasn't been answered after all these years?

Is Lilith the only thing that hasn't been answered after all these years?

Attached: 3304960942_4e5598d97d_b.jpg (773x1024, 205K)

>only thing
looooool, eva is filled with plot holes

Lilith was actually in explained in show. She's the progenitor of mankind. She's probably the one that gave humans a fighting chance in the first place.

Unironically this, the show had an issue explaining Lillith and Adam

Accidental progenitor, it would have wiped out humanity and replaced it with the stuff it was uspposed to make should it awaken.

I just finished neon genesis and the end of eva. So I wanna learn more about this.
Bump

Go to evageeks, lazy assholes

There was an official PS2 gamee that explained everything and it completely killed off any mystery and magic.

All you need to know is that Adam was the god of Angels and Lilith was a god of Humans who crashlanded on earth and defeated Adam somehow to make humans and go to sleep forever.

This, but question. Anything with a citation to material that doesn't sound related to what's being claimed is wank. Anything with no citation is wank that was grandfathered in. Wikis are edited by epsilons who will start writing fanfic in the middle of an entry.

this.
eva is just mental wankery.
stop giving a shit.
>NOOOO DUDE BUT THE SYMBOLISM

>evageeks
isn't that just a fanfic page?

Wait, so Evafags actually don't understand NGE?

There's worse places than this. Only half the people here are pretending to have watched the show.

Unironically this. Their wiki article on particle wave matter? Entirely speculative bullshit that is based off a single throwaway line. Even the big guys behind the wiki, like Reichu, disavow the theory now, but it's still up on the wiki because they don't have the balls to change it after over a decade.

kek even naruto has a stronger canon with citations than this

Stuff like this doesn't matter. If the MC, Shinji, doesn't know or understand then its fine that the audience doesn't either. Not everything has to be explained.

That's just a bunch of people who let their imaginations run wild and tried to fill the holes with their fan fiction.

We don't have enough data to make such a strong claim.

The stuff that actually gets clear exposition in nge is clearly meant to be only the tip of the iceberg. If you think any of it actually conflicts then you might have stopped thinking too early.

Whether the underlying logic that's hinted at is actually cohesive is an open question, but that's instrumental to this tedious zen faggotry.

The only thing unanswered about Lilith to me is where she was or what she was doing during all of mankind history but mostly how did they subdued her.

I can get it is she was always in the black egg oozing LCL or some other process that created mankind and the rest of life on Earth but unlike Adam that was restrained by the spear, Lilith was unbound and more than capable of tearing the whole military apart if they decided to attack her. so how could they dominate her with no Evas back then tear her soul to put on Rei, tear parts of her to create 01 and drain all that LCL from her without resistence?

I can get it if after they tore her soul off she remained an empty vessel like a corpse on cerebral death that allowed them to experiment at will but how did they do it in the first place?

Maybe she sustained so much damage that the soul was seperated from the body during First Impact?

She went into stand-by after she did her job by creating single celled organisms?

Either this or some bullshit "mother would never do anything to her children" shit

Lilith landing on earth was a cosmic accident. When she landed her lance was destroyed thus activating Adams lance to knock him out. There explained.

>it's bad because it doesn't explain everything
Double digit IQ detected.