gg bringing it over, sins

Attached: 10.jpg (747x1080, 411K)

Attached: 11.jpg (749x1080, 361K)

Attached: 12.jpg (747x1080, 393K)

Attached: 13.jpg (748x1080, 474K)

Attached: 14.jpg (745x1080, 412K)

Where the fuck is CHADSCANOR?

Attached: 15.jpg (748x1080, 394K)

Next chapter: "The voice that calls your name".

Attached: 16.jpg (747x1080, 369K)

probably jerking off while crying somewhere in a corner

BTFO BY THE SUN

OHHH SHIT NIGGA, PRAISE THE SUN!

Escanor is the only hype thing about this shit manga

YAA! FUCKING YES!!

Escanor plz! Just end him already! He's had like 3 power ups now! It's just getting sad at this point...

He's probably gonna get 2 more power ups.

Summary:

The Chapter starts with Ban jumping down onto the lake and commenting in its weird nature, saying how strange it is that he's able to jump on it without sinking down. Then he says that Meliodas isn't looking so great(?) and that they're going to help him save his brother. Meliodas gets angry and says that this has nothing to do with them and that they should go back. Ban then totally wrecks Meliodas by asking if he undid the curse on himself and brought the princess with him only to commit suicide. He then continues by saying they should live a good life together.

Gowther says some weird stuff about being the one who has to stop the captain when he gets too drunk, Meliodas asks for them to listen und says "he's gotten way stronger than before/last time"(likely referring to the Demon Lord). Merlin says something about having used this body to deceive a god before, and how she's now gonna use it to defeat one(I think). Diane says she's angry too and that at least Elizabeth should have relied on her. Elizabeth said she's sorry but Diane should consider Meliodas' feelings as well. He loves the Seven Deadly Sins, and didn't want to get them involved. King says he should be happy about them all fighting together.

Based Escanor strikes once again. Time to add daddy to the beat the shit out of collage aswell.

Attached: Escanor beating all the Brothers.jpg (1016x682, 515K)

The Demon King pops into the conversation: "I am Death. I am Fear. I am a God." He then says the Indura will change the flame of its remaining lifeforce into a flame of anger and hatred to defeat the enemy, then fires the heads at the Sins. Merlin teleports the attack back into him, but he's unscathed. Merlin said that that's the Demon King's power. "The Ruler" says Meliodas. "All attacks and weakening are reversed to healing and fortification" says Ban. "Reversed...then how about this!" says Eli, and launches an Invigorate(healing spell) at the Demon King. Ban screams at her to be careful, because the Demon King turned off his ability after noticing her attack. Eli disperses her magic, and the bolt of attack magic Merlin had hidden behind it is revealed, hitting the Demon King head-on, his magic not protecting him. Of course, it still does almost nothing.

Merlin yells to Gowther he should use his magic to project him and the Captain inside the Demon Kings mind so they can save Zeldris. The Demon King says he won't let them, but is blocked by King, Ban and Mel. King encases all of the Sins bar Ban and King in a Pollen Garden, and those two say they'll stop him, and Mel and Gowther should go. But the Demon King breaks through Pollen Garden, Mel is forced to block and King says he's certainly not making it easy for them. A slash is about to hit Mel, but it's blocked by Escanor, who's finally arrived on the scene!

The time has come again, to BTFO a demon.

Attached: Praise the Lion.png (1120x1920, 2.01M)

It's time for Escanor's last triumph. Nakaba had better deliver.

Escanor can save us from this shitpile

Escanor please save us from this shitty manga! Make it end!

>fucking blocks the demonbitchkings sword with the side of his fucking hand
DK is about to get his boipucci SUN'D

This manga is saved.

>took down Mel with a hand swipe that barely even made contact
>took down Zeldris with a single finger
I want to see The One actually throw a punch. A holy hammer to complement the sword and the lance.

I love Escanor but it makes absolutely 0 sense for the DK to job to him, even in The One form.
Otherwise, that would mean Mael could do it too, but even more easily. (but he already said he can't)
And more importantly, that would mean SD can trash DK on broad daylight with roughly 1/8 of her powers.

Maybe Mael gave Escanor the rest of his powers?

THE SUN HAS COME!!

link?

I swear to god, Nakaba if you fuck this up.

Mael was just an emo angel, Escanor is a chad and knows how to spank demon asses

This. Don't send a faggy angel who larps as a demon to do a HUMANS job.

>Not even in The One
>Stopping DK's sword
What can the DK hope to accomplish?

Being the THIRD brother to receive a solar themed ass rape.

Escanor gaiden soon, I can feel it

>whole book of Escanor smug
I dig it.

>Sacred Hammer Escanor.

Well, he gets to be in the Exclusive Club of being manhandled by Escanor. Thats a accomplishment.

Escanor might be unconsciously using his original magic to boost himself. It's also worth noting that Sunshine isn't really 1/8 of the SD's power, since it seems to be much stronger than the other Graces. The way I see it is that Sunshine contains the same amount of magical energy as the other Graces, but burns through it in half the time, which results in twice the power output during that time period. When you take into consideration that the output also varies during the day it's not really that unbelievable for him to be able to match the DK.
>the other Graces are 24 units of magical power over 24 hours -> 1 unit per hour
>Sunshine is 24 units over 12 hours -> an average of 2 units per hour
>Sunshine is weaker than the average Grace in the morning(6:00-10:00) and in the evening(14:00-18:00) so the output is maybe 0.5 units per hour for 8 hours -> 20/24 units left
>Sunshine has the same power output of 1 unit per hour as the other Graces between 10:00-11:00 and 13:00-14:00 -> 18/24 units left
>Sunshine is twice as strong as the other Graces between 11:00-11:30 and 12:30-13:00 -> 17/24 units left
>Sunshine is 3 to 4 times as strong as the other Graces between 11:30-12:00 and 12:00-12:30 -> roughly 12/24 units left
>Sunshine has roughly 12 times the power output of the average Grace at 12:00
>1/8 * 12 = 1.5
The numbers and time periods are obviously roughly estimates but in theory Escanor could reach or even exceed DK/SD level for 1 minute. I doubt he's actually on the same level since no one considered using him to remove the curses, but he's probably fairly close as we can see in this chapter.

HOW TO FIX THIS CLUSTERFUCK
>Escanor reachs the pinnacle of his power and becomes the old man from his wanted poster (Nakaba is back to drawing cool old grampas)
>After an intense (and short) battle the Demon King finally bites the dust. Sadly Meliodas and Elizabeth were collateral damage, too bad.
>King and Diane retire from the adventurer life and start breeding winged giants.
>Gowther retires too and starts working on a brothel
>Merlin realizes she is in love with Escanor and at the same time that she is not woman enough for him, so she pops out of the realm alongside the useless carcass of Arthur.
>Escanor, Ban and Hawk decide to stay and protect the human realm. They would be known as the legendary "Tres amigos"
>END

Attached: toogoodforthismanga.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

God just fucking end already

Have you ever touched a girl

have sex

Can't wait for him to steal the scene once again. My bet is on Holy Hammer or Holy Cannon.

>Escanor goes full monk and suplexes the DK

Jesus christ I always thought that Escanor at his peak would be an old man like that poster.

BASED

YOU BETTER PRAISE THE SUN COCKSUCKERS

Is he going to die bros?

>Nakaba
>killing off a main character
No. At worst he'll get the Gai treatment and end up in a wheelchair or something.

If he dies, you can bet he does so giving the DK a lesson in humbleness.

Yes.

Breast girl.

Attached: Nerobasta 1470645759458.jpg (2142x1600, 1.2M)

What killed the hype?

Escanor is going to die after his 15 minutes