One Piece

who has the best ass in one piece?

Attached: 2283ba748be2560b8b1386ccdb663acc1834a9cc_hq.jpg (436x700, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3C3poU_0sK4
youtube.com/watch?v=mIDimztxcq8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusanagi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totsuka-no-Tsurugi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nami

nami is flat af

Okay, what about Big Mom?

yeah that's what I am talking about

Attached: smoothie 841.jpg (1348x1045, 713K)

ZoroxRobin is unquestionably the worst ship which has fandom in this manga. They barely interact yet a portion of the fandom promotes this shit. Its like casualfags who don't even delve into the story just randomly picked 2 characters...

Sandersonia

Flampe

o-tama

Attached: her cunny fucking stunk.jpg (716x429, 220K)

Attached: pum9.jpg (1280x738, 110K)

>Sand Princess
>Fish Princess
>Gladiator Princess
>Poison Princess
>Prostitue Princess
any guess for a next arc Princess?

Attached: strawhat crew.png (2292x418, 1.97M)

Viking Princess

Warrior Princess

Princess (Male)

Mr. Princess (Sanji)

Hippie princess

Attached: 20190729_114400.jpg (352x586, 160K)

Attached: 1508948844427.jpg (714x960, 118K)

Attached: 1508948913659.jpg (714x960, 129K)

Attached: 1508948977801.jpg (714x960, 128K)

Attached: 1508949043776.jpg (714x960, 112K)

Holy shit, based Luffy

It's mostly coming from Jaya/Skypiea when the progress of their relationship was visible, Kizaru. After that yeah, I think they've saved each other's lives more time then they talked. But shippers like those moments too.

Now that I look at this post, I think I may come off as a shipper, of course I'm not. That being said, why people ship those two is clear. even if success chances for it are zero.

Okiku

Has

Any of Zoro's wives

Attached: Zoro vs Sanji.png (786x750, 428K)

A large

meaty

Black/Fish-Man/Cyborg Cock Princess

Attached: No White Boys Allowed.jpg (680x1444, 103K)

STINKY

Attached: 1562462522537.jpg (403x381, 124K)

Sex
With O-Kiku

Girlcock

Attached: 1560450837241.jpg (435x398, 47K)

Calm down Sanji.

Attached: carrot_ready_for_pounding.png (300x227, 113K)

>Mr 2
>Ivankov and the kambakka queendom
>Okama blood transfusion
>Falling for O-kiku

Is this some divine punishment? The guy who wants women the most only ever gets noticed by feminine men

Attached: pretty cute for a guy.gif (500x220, 568K)

Sanji is bisexual

>Arlong kills her mother, enslaves her village torments and manipulates her for years
Oh well, the past is past, no point holding a grudge

>Sanji leaves the crew without the captains permission
Unforgivable

Attached: db0xn0k-590887ac-164d-47b1-95c1-56bcec7a3242.jpg (741x343, 117K)

That's because Sanji kicked her husband

user, I'm pretty sure she still fucking hates Arlong

>no point holding a grudge

what the fuck are you talking about, nami still fucking despises arlong

she doesnt hold a grudge against jinbe for letting arlong loose on east blue cause jinbe had no idea what fucked up shit arlong was doing

>Okama blood transfusion
Do you think they're contagious? Like Sanji is a were-Okama now?

That's because Nami still loves fishcock too much to care. Her love for Arlong's massive meat trumps anything he ever did.

No, homosexuality is a choice.

Transgenderism isn't.

Yes it fucking is, you choose to cut off your own dick and nobody else

Because of fucked up brain chemical imbalances you dipshit.

>Sanji was unironically willing to beat up Jinbei for that even while Jinbei was showing regret once he found out

That's what happens when based Zoro isn't around to keep Sanji in check

No, you just want to rape kids and get away with it
We all do
But we don't act on it
You do
kys

that was just Oda shitting on SaNa faggots. Nami and Sanji don't understand each other.

A. The birthplace(s) of the Big Mom Family!
B. The major incident that happened during Katakuri’s childhood!
C. Brulee’s favorite food is overflowing with sibling love!
D. The mysterious cook, Streusen’s past!

Attached: VC.jpg (1125x1604, 533K)

Why is Brulee's Carrot stew even a major feature here?

I CAN'T WAIT ANY LONGER AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: concerned chocolatier.gif (210x240, 1.62M)

Most based villain introduction ever.

>first on-page view of Blackbeard is his back in the corner of a panel
>he's introduced as part of a joke and is intentionally drawn to look non-threatening and ugly
Oda you madman

>We all want to rape kids and get away with it
I, uh... user? Your medication?

Attached: 1562182440833.gif (378x440, 207K)

i want her one peice if you know what i mean.

Illustration by MHA's Horikoshi after he received a friend request from Oda in Pokémon GO

Attached: 2556.jpg (1435x2048, 326K)

this.

No one because Oda can't draw woman.

Oda plays Pokemon Go? But how? He never leaves the office.

>literally says she wont forgive for breaking her heart.
>also is played as a joke by Sanji
Cope

Attached: IMG_20190714_112818.jpg (1536x2048, 192K)

How will Yea Forums react when this romaceship ends next arc?

Attached: 8731FF8D-CFE2-4DB2-880E-6929CEA297EC.jpg (3464x3464, 1.86M)

Hasn’t Oda like 50+ years?

Who cares? We'll get GIANT GIRLS

That ship saved sana

crackship

Imagine defending a literal filler ship

What's the exact day it's coming out?

I already have all the giant girls I need in Wano.

this friday altho they're always leaked a couple of days in advance

Female shichibukai? That's impossible!

Attached: 6ltvlbx4.jpg (354x294, 26K)

Attached: 07bc9d6e2cb40fcdf61974da8ee735f8.jpg (1400x787, 159K)

What does Shanks think of this fine leader?

Attached: Tacos_Anime_Concept_Art.png (560x970, 653K)

Reiju

Will Kin'emon ever get a fight or will he be relegated to crying and begging in Wano and he did in PH and DR?

Attached: 1560432179529.png (476x426, 245K)

Based

Attached: 1545499030886.jpg (1280x934, 550K)

He'll probably fight one of the flying six headliners

>gets killed offscreen
Why'd they do him in like that?

Attached: qf6f1eyr.jpg (613x720, 139K)

tried to rape nami. that shit doesn't fly with oda

You think futas ever get prostate orgasms during childbirth?

I don't know but I intend to find out

Attached: Penetration.png (271x192, 105K)

He plays alongside his editors and has taken to exercising everyday by advice of his doctor.

To remind us that bad things happen in the New World.

>Invisible man isn't seen at an important time
what's the problem? He was canonically at Marinford the entire time

Pathetic, one of kaido's all stars has a bigger bounty than the whole lot of them put together

This is the third great super power?

Attached: Untitled.png (274x706, 156K)

>and nobody else

Attached: Emporio_Ivankov_Anime_Infobox.png (570x768, 612K)

KYAAA

Attached: Bellet.png (266x473, 32K)

god, this entire sequence is so hot

Oda is only 44 he started One Piece at 22.

I live your thoughts.

And not one Marine has a bounty.
East Blue-tier jobber weaklings, am I right?

Then maybe you can tell us the answer.

Do you think Bellet escaped or if she's still down there getting gangbanged?

>seven warlords
>only five in the picture

So, do you?

and look at this fat fuck eating cherry pie, he doesn't even have a bounty and they let him become a warlord and neither does Mihawk

Attached: 1446581188-ba7bd7f68e3ac987e1c59805491ca0a9.jpg (1300x941, 773K)

my dick says the latter

i remember this pic, when op was great.

>Mistaking bounties for powerlevels
How many times does Oda need to teach you dummies this lesson?

Shichi should all have been taken care of before the New World, leaving Doflamingo as this mysterious entity for so long really built him up way further than he should have been.

He gave them that jobber called Ace.

Weevil can beat all All Stars at the same time so it doesn't matter.

CC Nigga Princess

I'm glad only the filler episode looked like Dressrosa

Attached: tumblr_mr97gpdQA71srh6wco1_1280-1.jpg (381x911, 88K)

Attached: ass.png (831x1080, 552K)

He should've become a bounty hunter, he was already stronger than most pirates

Attached: guac butt.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Attached: wife mad hat 2.png (296x471, 278K)

Good Morning

Attached: Even Bigger.jpg (533x738, 260K)

Attached: wife mad hat 3.png (342x471, 312K)

Attached: One-Piece-17-Luffy-naked-1.jpg (163x207, 20K)

Attached: smoothie butt official.jpg (214x333, 79K)

>Can't defeat two DF users in a bath
>Saw Hancock naked and lived
>Luffys problems could be solved in 2 seconds with CoC
I guess I thought since the anime was good again the filler would be good, Is it so wrong to hope for another G8?

I want to FUCK Smoothie

Attached: DxvxrrKVsAAEOO8.jpg (843x1200, 323K)

Oda wife is Nami cosplayer who fucked a Sanji cosplayer one time, and this is how artfags get revenge.

fuck YES

i like sanji

Attached: Odas_wife.jpg (480x720, 81K)

Morning

Attached: 1553678549699.png (375x385, 9K)

i like Zoro

i hate sanji

Just imagine the sexual depravity the celestials subjected boa hancock to as a child

Attached: 3272256284_1_8_UEGs4jqj.jpg (600x337, 40K)

>summerfag fell for the cuck meme
Kek’d

Good morning

Attached: tired couple.png (320x335, 105K)

Can he only fuck giants?

Attached: Untitled.png (1220x686, 1016K)

He can fuck whoever the hell he wants.

He's a big guy.

he can only get fucked

Giant princess

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: 136f4f931493356fe168c73ccca9b676.jpg (736x736, 84K)

Why would you get my hopes up? You missed the last 20 something threads, I thought you had finally offed yourself you retarded vivinigger.

to be honest all women in one piece are all nearly copy pasted with super babe body, excluding comic reliefs and unique characters, is boring as fuck

snake cloaca
no sons

It was from their official intro together. They acted all weird and he said he would be watching her. He was the only character that didnt have a gag with her upon her joining.

Me too

a man of culture i see

O-Kiku's Giant Katana > Fuuta's Ninja Staff

Nami was possibly foreshadowed as the giant princess in her fight against Kalifa or the thorn bitch. She uses the clone jutsu and then Chopper breaks through then Kalifa thinks “She’s a Giant!?”
NAMI is the Elbaf Princess. Prove me wrong.

how come black beard became a warlord, he doesn't even have haki, the only thing good for him is his chunnin fruit that does all the work for him, I see him reeeally weak for his position, even with shirohige's fruit.

Attached: 1463878197842.png (602x648, 279K)

>Suddenly every SH is secretly of nobility
Fuck this gay shit

Who-ta?

Attached: motion_1511_vivi_evolved_0001.png (100x199, 10K)

I like it because I self-insert as Zoro and have a tall girl fetish.

I want to chu those milkers

Well they're the only 3 whose parents we don't know besides Franky, and I fully expect him to be Vegapunk's son.

>every strawhat
>suddenly
You’re a retard. Chopper is just a reindeer, Franky is just a shipwright, Robin is just an archaeologist, Brook is just a skelly, Usopp does have cool ancestors like Norland but hes only a peasant.
Nami and Sanji are the prince and princess of the crew. Zoro too since he rivals Sanji.
Nami being extra special has been foreshadowed since East Blue. She’s been drawn wearing crowns with the other princesses in color pages.
Brooke’s Shadow inside Ryuuma commented “after a closer look, there is a princess in this room!” Looking at Nami.
I said prove me wrong not say why it makes you mad.

This some Kishi level of shit writing. Oda is better than this.

>Usopp does have cool ancestors like Norland
Que?

In a fantasy about an exceptional pirate crew, it’s crew consisted of exceptional people.
It’s not rocket science. So far ONLY Sanji is a royal, with Zoro and Nami being heavily foreshadowed this way.
The rest of the crew has cool ancestors but aren’t ancient kingdom princes/princesses.

What is with Based-Beard and the cherry pies? It must have some deeper significance, right? Are cherries a symbol for something in Japan?

Attached: bb mouth full.png (1554x1085, 720K)

Ok if you don’t believe Usopp’s lies, replace Norland with Yassop. Very talented peasants, but peasants all the same.

Finding a 6'2 woman who isn't a stick or fridge mode is rare as all fuck.

Mystery princess (that talks shit)

Attached: TfDXIrt.png (975x705, 463K)

Oh right, we also know nothing about Brook besides meeting Laboon and dying in the Florian Triangle. I really hope we meet some of the survivors of the Rumbar pirates at some point. I'd also like some of the other three blues expanded upon, maybe Oda can give his notes to someone for spinoffs when he finishes Luffy's story.

>nami is actually a princess
Almost as retarded as the tashigi is kuina posters

user it's been 50 years,I very much doubt there would be any survivors from the Rumbar crew.Unless you think the people that went with the captain on his last voyage survived,but that's highly unlikely

Yorki is Blackbeard, level 0 reader.

Brook's only 90 himself, average lifespan for people in OP is in the early 100s.

Spandem is stronger that Luffy

Attached: Spandam_Captures_Luffy.png (1294x647, 1.18M)

How often does lucci get fucked up the ass by the celestials? His mouth looks like it can do pretty good suction too.

Attached: One Piece - c907 (v90) - p132 [Digital] [LuCaZ].jpg (1131x531, 211K)

>anime only people thought he died
>he doesn't even need a wheelchair
kek

>The Nami is a princess meme
Kys.

I wonder if he actually believes all this horseshit or if he's running some behind the scenes operation. He seems way too important to just be some dipshit lackey for the WG, even Smoker questions things.

>I really hope we meet some of the survivors of the Rumbar pirates at some point.
Brook saw them all fucking die except for their sick captain, and that was 50 years ago.

>One Piece
>Ass
Oda wouldn't be able to drawn a decent looking butt if his life depended on it.
All the women in this series consists of like 70% leg.

Attached: Dumb dog.png (700x700, 425K)

>I wonder if he actually believes all this horseshit
Are you for real, of course fucking not. He only talks that shit because it allows him to kill as much as he wants without getting in trouble, i thought that was clear since his days in cp-9

Spandam already apeared in the end of dressrosa with lucci and kaku.

Please don’t compare these.
Can you post non princesses that Oda has shown in color pages wearing a crown or why in the page where Robin and Nami are with various princesses, only Nami and the princesses have a crown but Robin doesn’t.
Oda loves western canon and Nami is a princess in the He Man cartoon.
Nami tells Shirahoshi that they have “similar backgrounds” even though Nami was a Fishman pirate crew’s map slave and Shirahoshi was a royal princess/ancient weapon, as a response to Shirahoshi saying out of all the strawhats she feels a weird auto bond with Nami.
Vivi directly states that the water spout Nami dodged at the beginning of the grand line was not possible to dodge with mere human knowledge of the weather, and Vivi had been across the seas already to attend Revery.
Brook/Ryuuma on Thriller Bark says that after a second look, Nami is a real princess.
When Oda draws Robin and Nami with Shirahoshi and various other princesses, Nami is given a crown but Robin isn’t.

Other than Nami Oda never drew a side art with a non princess wearing a crown.

>it's his license to kill!
Yeah yeah we get it already. You keep spouting the same shit every time and he's getting fucked from behind while he's blowing off three celestials.

Guy is a rimlicker.

Attached: ao2wD6n_700b.jpg (700x483, 39K)

But I thought he was all about "dark justice" killing innocents because it's fun isn't justice.

Also, when Zoro asks her about her past she says “if you try to delve into ancient history, I’ll kill you!” which is ironic because it’s Imu’s policy too.

>Can you post non princesses that Oda has shown in color pages wearing a crown or why in the page where Robin and Nami are with various princesses, only Nami and the princesses have a crown but Robin doesn’t.
Hancock is an empress, not a princess, and stop looking at colorspreads as clues, they mean fucking nothing, didn't 944 taught you anything.

No, it's dark justice.

>one theory didn’t come true so ignore all colorspreads
I disagree. And ok about Hancock but ya obviously a literal queen would have a crown too since that’s what princesses become.
The rest of the post is more substantial than what you tried to refute, which is intellectually dishonest, as well.

I'll stick to the canon rather than your gay assplay fantasies

Nami was a baby when the country she was born got destroyed, her only memories are with nojiko and bellemere, stop being a faggot overanalyzing lines, do you also believe in zoro having a sharingan?

That's how you interpreted her talking about getting made fun of on Jaya?
You might actually have schizophrenia, user.

Vivi is a literal princess and she wasn't wearing a crown, oda just like nami a lot so he draws her with a crown, I'm ok if she is a former royal or some shit but it changes nothing since her country got destroyed. Strawhats being special snowflakes is ok for me because they are suposed to be the PK's crew so of course they are meant to be exeptional on their fields of expertise.

I have no idea about Zoro’s eye, I’m undecided there, Oda can do whatever he wants with it since there’s setup for it to be a sharingan or also for Zoro to be blinded in one eye.
Interesting theory but if schizophrenia is looking for Oda’s constant word trickery throughout his story then it sounds like you are just narrow minded and unfamiliar with him being well established in it, as well as long term foreshadows. Surely it’s a guess, but it’s got a lot behind it and I was right about Sanji with the schizo theory that the Mr. Prince nickname had real meaning and the schizo theory that Zoro was related to Wano. Each time I get proved right, but the next one I point out is also unbelievable to a low IQ.

Good point about Vivi, I was wrong to use the color spread page as an example then.

I see that more as the usual Oda LuNa hints than hints about actual royalty.

Was it love?

Attached: OTP.jpg (840x814, 144K)

didn,'t zoro test a sword in mihawk castle and fucked up, isn't that what happened?

>there’s setup for it to be a sharingan or also for Zoro to be blinded in one eye.
I'd love to know were is that sharingan setup.
>Zoro was related to wano
>Proven right
If anything, koshiro is the one most pribably from wano, not zoro.

What was the name of her country?
I think when Nami tantrums as a kid too, telling Bellemere she wished she had rich parents, it was a hint that she does, as well. I’ve actually thought that since I first read it as an example of “be careful what you wish for.”

oh no I think my dog is retarded

>Nami was a baby when the country she was born got destroyed
I wonder if Oda will go back to that, he brought back Noland with the Tontatta.

Because he handed Ace to the WG in exchange for Warlord status

Ok so you are stating your theory that Zoro is not Wano related, only Koshiro is.
Mr. Prince was a chapter title and Vivi called him it, plus the fist of the North Star reference on the knife Sanji used on the Baratie, plus him memeing as a prince meant that he was actually a prince.
This theory was “schizo.”
Now you are saying the theory that Zoro is Wano descended is disproved by Koshiro also being from there?
Are you retarded? Koshiro took Zoro to that Island, or Zoro was delivered to Koshiro.
Only a retard or a real schizo can think otherwise at this point.
He literally had a chapter named after him: MR. BUSHIDO like Sanji’s MR. PRINCE.
Oda slapped this in your idiot face. Same with Nami is a princess, you are just literally retarded,
Screenshot this post.

That was just good fanart

true, the think I want to say is that he is a bad villain

I wish.

Noland was an epic explorer of the sea, nami lived in an irrelevant east blue country.

Nah, I found its meaning outside of that debate. My idea is more in line with Oda’s thinking, since he doesn’t want his main characters romancing each other other than Sanji who gets comically rejected and abused.

No, Zoro heard from Mihawk that when Luffy was 5 years old he stabbed himself in the face to impress Shanks, which is how he got his scar. He didn't want to be outdone, so he actually fully stabbed himself right in the eye.

What was the name of that country?

I mean, he can always explain why it was destroyed and tie it to the WG.

oykot

Oda can easily say Nami’s parents were on the run, had Nami in that country, and someone betrayed them so the country got destroyed in an effort to kill them.
We don’t know shit about Nami.

>My idea is more in line with Oda’s thinking
Oda loves pandering to LuNafags though, he just doesn't want to work it in the main story but color spreads and movies are where he does it.

Tone it down a bit Oda

Attached: [HorribleSubs] One Piece - 11 [1080p].webm (800x450, 1.08M)

I'll never understand why some SH possibly having some sort of fancy background triggers some so much, we had a huge fucking arc showing that even someones as blessed as Big Mom still has 95% shit children.

>Comparing sanji's dubious past, calling himself a prince and being born in NB to nami being an adopted orphan from an irrelevant country and she said she wanted money
>Zoro was delivered to koshiro
>I'm the retard
Ok schizo, keep waiting for that sharingan and nami magic royal blood, I'll keep reading the canon material, tard.

Attached: 1535097439072.jpg (807x810, 61K)

Thank you, patrician user.
Ah, interesting take. I guess that’s how you or even most interpret the pirate queen Nami meme. I theorize that she is a literal princess and a pirate, and that’s why Oda does it.
I also forgot to add in my theory that Big Mom’s homies claim Nami’s presence is scarier than Big Mom’s and she dominates a portion of big mom’s soul to kinda prove this true.

I am not the sharingan theorist, it’s interesting that that’s your only way to attack the Nami is a princess/ancient weapon theory.

>Nami is an ancient weapon now
Just stop with this shit already. This is some garbage youtuber shit now.

Attached: Miss_Monday_Defeated.png (531x657, 549K)

Attached: 77C504CE-3628-44CA-BAF7-B94F5AFC732D.jpg (890x1281, 260K)

>I don't think zoro has a sharingan only that nami is an ancient weapon
So you are worse than I thought

Attached: 1564150483578.gif (444x444, 2.56M)

The Homies bit is clearly a reference to Nami's overbearing presence with her whipping and abusing everyone around since East Blue rather than a royalty hint, even if Nami was Queen of the planet she wouldn't have a bigger royalty presence than a CoC user.

Literally talking about how both their mothers died saving them.

BAH GAWD FROM THE TOP OF THE BUILDING

Attached: oh lord.jpg (451x328, 36K)

>speedreaders genuinely forget Bellemere
every time, this and the Tashigi panel show speedreaders can't fucking remember her for some reason.

>Similar backgrounds
Yeah, their mother got shot by a nigg...I mean fishmen.

Attached: 1555714718164.png (1121x485, 601K)

>both of their Mom's were killed
>OMG Nami is a secret princess and knows that because she remembered stuff from when she was 3 weeks old!!

based and retardpilled

Nami doesn’t know her real mom but Shirahoshi did.

Attached: FE6B25D9-D071-44BB-83FE-5925588E85F5.jpg (762x1200, 218K)

Bellemere is not Nami’s biological mom, that’s why there is a theory that Nami is a princess.
Nojiko is not Nami’s blood sister either.
Learn to read.

We don’t know what happened to Nami’s Mom and Dad, only her adoptive mom.
Shirahoshi isn’t an orphan, so it’s very strange Nami calls their backgrounds similar.

Attached: 9F0ED56F-BFB9-498D-B47F-8D22E27CF4ED.png (540x176, 92K)

Why are you posting that page? Strawhats have crazy talents, she's also a great cartographer, so what?

Were you dropped on the head as a child or is it congenital? Either way please don't breed.

Remember when being a good navigator actually meant something

It still does though?

I love these memes.

Vivi states that Nami is not simply a great cartographer, but that her ability is supernatural.
This is relevant to any claim that Nami is super special, I’m not sure how you can’t see that.

stop replying to schizo-kun

>no rebuttal
It’s unusual for an orphan to think they have a similar background to a non orphan princess. All the strawhats except chopper are literal orphans, but Shirahoshi didn’t feel that bond with them.
Robin’s mom was shot down in front of her too, but Shirahoshi didn’t feel that bond.
I’ve outright refuted your claim, and Nami is a princess.

Oda shows time and time again that your true family is the one that loves you and raises you, this line came from nami, for her bellemere is her only mother, this is beyond line overanalisys, this is outright twisting words to fit you fanfic, stop.
Did you people miss Arlong park, Marineford and WCI?

Uh huh, and is Usopp's expert marksmanship supernatural too? Is he actually from sniper island and Sogeking is actually who he is but he thinks he made it up because he remembered it from when he was a baby but thought it was just a fever dream?

>bellemere is not nami's biological mom
So what?

Attached: 0078-015.jpg (1066x1600, 309K)

Ok so why didn’t Shirahoshi say that about Robin, who’s mom was shot down in front of her?
You are the retard.

>222 replies
>66 images
>no one mention or post Reimu
shit thread

>iPhone poster is a complete and utter brainlet

Every single time.

He'll wake up with a Hiyori blanket again and this time just accept his fate.

Robin’s biological mom was shot down in front of her like Shirahoshi’s, but Shirahoshi said that out of all the strawhats she felt that special comfort around only Nami.
Nami said it’s because they are similar.

You know what isn't bullshit?
Koushirou being the strongest swordsman

Attached: 96ep2zq4.jpg (609x442, 34K)

>moments men will never understand

Because FI was about the Fishman and Arlong connection.

>Omg her talents are so big that it seems unhuman to her
She also was amazed at luffy zoro and sanji for low diffing the bananadiles, the strawhats are just too good at what they do, I don't know what is there to see other than that.
>Omg she can predict weather beyond my knowledge, she must be from "THAT" super royal family.

>Robin’s biological mom was shot down in front of her like Shirahoshi’s,
Oy, oy, slow down there Kizaru.

Who gives the best paizuri?

Attached: ATNZhL4.jpg (2039x1500, 577K)

Attached: 20150903-214322_1440857879511.png (1280x1534, 772K)

>all Usopp's stories he told Kaya were actually true
>Yasopp's was to the previous King of Snipers what Garp was to Roger
>he asked him to take care of his only son when the island was taken over and and young Usopp was badly wounded resulting in him losing memories
That's it, that's my new headcanon.
>inb4 physical similarities with Yasop and Banchina
LALALALA I DONT HEAR YOU

I always wondered about that one. I always see them more of the type of creeps that pull the wings off a butterfly but replace that with humans. Didnt they feed them the fruit then put them in water for fun?

I didn't want to bring usopp because he is the son of yasopp so it would fuel his "powers come from blood" rethoric, but I guess sanji is a good cook because of his germa blood instead of his training with zeff.

>>inb4 physical similarities with Yasop and Banchina

He's more similar to Blackbeard and Banchina tbqh

Literally false. Otohime was assassinated, she didn’t die saving Shirahoshi.
Shirahoshi wasn’t even close enough to run to her dead body, only her brothers were. Robin’s background is closer to Shirahoshi’s in this regard.
Nami’s adopted mom died saving her.
Shirahoshi’s real mom died being assassinated without Shirahoshi there.

You are literally making shit up to argue against Nami being a princess; a real sign of schizophrenia.

Apologies user. Have some reiju ass on the house

Attached: 2265152 - Monkey_D._Luffy One_Piece Vinsmoke_Reiju joyluds-1.png (608x833, 442K)

Someone get this woman a belt.

>It’s unusual for an orphan to think they have a similar background to a non orphan princess
THEIR
MOTHERS
GOT
FUCKING
SHOT

Very based; yes it does.

Kinemonfag... don't you realize that what Shirahoshi said was in a specific context... the context being having your mother murdered by a hateful fuck?

One piece ( of ass )

Attached: 1b397fcb37a86b317344ca96ce6aaaec.jpg (540x810, 89K)

Otohime was trying to make the world safe for fish people, guess what Shirahoshi is?

>still replying

>Gigantesco TITS
Robin

>abandons his wife and child

Attached: 7dcfa1e46cc1bb4a43825d4b76490674.jpg (1211x1500, 206K)

It was also about princess ancient weapons, and that’s the only way Nami and Shirahoshi’s backgrounds are similar.
Being the orphaned child slave of a Fishman is not very similar in background to being a mermaid princess with a dead mom.

>Robin’s background is closer to Shirahoshi’s in this regard.
Hang on, I thought Olivia got shot down right in front of Robin?

Ya, you are reaching. Bellemere pinned Arlong to the ground and tried to shoot his face, before Arlong took Nami,
Otohime got shot from a distance without Shirahoshi there.
Shirahoshi’s natural connection to Nami is because they are both super duper special with super duper magic blood and you can seeth but it is still coming to pass.

Ya, when I posted that, I hadn’t reread Otohime’s death.
Robin and Nami have this commonality? Not Shirahoshi, so Nami DID NOT mean that when she said they were of a similar background. She means they are both princesses.

>replying to a grade SSS retard
might as well engage the Kuina is Tashigi and One Piece is the strawhat fags

No, Olvia died by stayind behind with the scholars who were trying to preserve the collection of books.

Shirahoshi didn’t feel the same bond with Robin though, so that is a refuted idea.

>just like the final island has instructions to find the road poneglyphs Raftel just has instructions to break into Pangea castle
Is Gol the best troll ever?

>olvia was shot right in front of Robin
I must be misremembering. That's not how I recall her dying at all.

Reminder that Nami was isekai'd from the future which is how she was fully aware straight out of the womb and is the reason she knows she was a princess.

M..mommy

Attached: 37007819_492199217901308_1930313029019238400_n.jpg (1080x1080, 146K)

In the off chance you're genuinely retarded and not baiting I'll explain for a speedreader like you
-Nami and Shirahoshi were raised with love by their mothers, not Robin
-Nami saw Bellemere being gunned down like Shirahoshi, Robin too but she isn't the one talking, Nami is.
-Nami obviously only knows Bellemere and her childhood with her as her background.

>One Piece will unironically be buried under the gallows in Logue Town

All the strawhats have dead mom’s pretty much but Shirahoshi felt a special bond even beyond that with Nami, which Nami attributes to their similar backgrounds.
It must be a part of her background that doesn’t apply to say, Robin, since her mom was also shot to death.
Its a whole theory as well, not based on Shirahoshi’s panel and literally a decade older than that panel. I am a proponent of this theory and came up with it on my own, but research suggests it predates my realization of it. It’s a old theory.

SHANKS WHEN

Attached: 1528987839052.jpg (255x255, 15K)

Thats a hot armpit

There better be some Hiyori tier memetastic panel the next time he shows up, like Oda will either show him having a good time drinking with fishmen or standing on top of dozens of dead ones.

She never got shot at all. There was the scene where Robin asks "Are you my mother?" and they have a moment, then Saul takes Robin while Olvia stays on Ohara and dies in the fire inside the tree of knowledge .
Professor Clover was the one who got shot in front of Robin, but he didn't die immediately and chose to stay behind as well.

Attached: One_Piece-v41-182.png (945x1500, 357K)

poison?

Attached: 1492944261816.webm (1280x720, 302K)

Reiju?

There's no excuse for one piece to have shitty filler, Oda's cover stories provide all the material necessary for fantastic canon mini-arcs and little filler episodes of perona making sangria with cats.

it's gag cuckboi

>Ya, you are reaching.
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha

There's also the fact Robin wasn't even there when Nami and Shirahoshi had their moment. She was busy rubbing herself off on the poneglyph.

Attached: 1501471474925.png (367x489, 204K)

>She was busy rubbing herself off on the poneglyph.

Attached: painting cock.png (141x153, 13K)

she's a princess but not an arc's princess. That's Pudding.

Wow, I didn't know roasties posted on Yea Forums.

God this was so hot

Attached: OBS.webm (550x312, 2.28M)

Chocolate Princess

Attached: Flustered Purin.jpg (1080x600, 292K)

>She was busy rubbing herself off on the poneglyph.

Attached: 1543268152370.png (674x720, 218K)

>ass tattoos
Oda better canonize this.

Do you have a glove fetish by any chance?Also,those are some fuckhuge hands.

bros...

Attached: sunacchi.png (792x857, 487K)

This CANNOT be real

Could say Pirate Princess as well, she's the first in that regard.

Attached: pudding gun.png (899x904, 849K)

that's 20 years of reality for you

toei are greedy jews and they know that episodes with no strawhats= no money

>Reimu

is that way.

Chopperman episodes when?

Is hiyori a virgin?

Attached: 3588BE36-8025-4EF2-BDDC-1C02D4346089.png (447x629, 332K)

Nami

More importantly,one piece mafia episodes when?

>OP
>Asses
Talk about looking for the only thing it does badly

Now we're talking.

Not after meeting Zorojuro

Do you think Momo would be happy with his new brother in law?

No, but her hymen is intact. None of the dicklets in Wano were big enough to break it, and she had a strict no futa policy.

>implying Zorojuro is going to stick around.
He's going to pull a Yasopp and get out of there and head back out to sea as soon as possible. The closing shot of Wano is going to be Hiyori running toward the coast as Zoro rushes everyone to get on board and set sail faster

Funny, I have the exact opposite policy.

Behold the hero that will slay imu

Attached: 1985A55D-C7DC-4C26-B5DE-8783D1EC5F77.jpg (320x400, 57K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3C3poU_0sK4

Attached: naked hiyo.jpg (570x419, 96K)

Who?

Attached: garp.gif (500x280, 252K)

Why isnt okiku more sexualized???

Attached: 382AAF3E-41B4-45A9-B4A1-B466D93B0B8D.png (277x356, 35K)

Thats a 6/10 ass at best.

Animeonlies haven't caught up.

youtube.com/watch?v=mIDimztxcq8

Attached: Hiyori cry.png (245x299, 68K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusanagi
Zoro will get a sword from Orochi

Don't you, user?

Attached: our lord and savior best king.jpg (526x269, 52K)

Attached: 35799774-483E-4752-B139-427BFD483DCB.png (250x410, 55K)

who?

Attached: NANI.png (343x768, 235K)

None of them because Oda can't draw.
One Piece's art style looks like a chinese ripoff of western cartoons

Attached: pudding_choco.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

Oda needs to draw more delicious brown damnit, he already robbed us of Robin.

Robin was never brown in the manga.

He needs to get this one first.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Totsuka-no-Tsurugi

No shit, it's in black and white.

Will Stelly be redemeed in the future? He reminds me of Seikyou from Kingdom

>how to spot a landwhale

He and vito must be from the legendary big-hand tribe

Never brown, only slightly tanned. Read slower Kizaru-kun.

Latest chapter user. Why are you in this thread?

You say that like it probably doesn't exist. I expect Oda to cater to foot fetishists next.

Attached: 723.jpg (2470x1800, 2.55M)

What video game would you prefer, One Piece Fighterz or One Piece Royale: Birdcage edition?

What happens here?

Attached: giphy.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

Hiyori instantly begins ovulating.

Zoro finds One Piece within himself

A figure is seen in the distance traveling at an incredibly high speed towards Zoro. It is approaching so fast that no one can get a clear image of what it is, but it is known that the figure has blueish green hair. It is also known that a pink haired boy is struggling to keep up.

Anime should be renamed ''Zorochad'' because it's all it is about

Attached: zorochad.gif (480x270, 1.45M)

They all have the same ass though

>Robin between Franky on the left and Robin on the ring
>Luffy holding two guns, upright
>The big gun on the right and the little gun on the left
>Robin has two tattoos
>Luffy has a Monkey tattoo, Franky has a Dragon tattoo
>Dragons and Monkeys are sexually compatible in chinese astrology
>SEAFREAK
>Freak is slang for a sexually adventurous person
>tfw Oda confirms Robin has been DP'd by the Luffra Double-Dong Combo

And then Kawamatsu can finally scoop her shirikodama out with his tongue.

Attached: shirikodama.jpg (311x400, 60K)

POST PIRATE WARRIORS 4 IDEAS RIGHT NOW
>Luffy
Luffy and Gear 4th Luffy are two separate characters. You play as Boundman, and you have an install super that transforms you into Snakeman for a short time.

>Inuarashi & Nekomamushi
Rather than being separate characters you choose them as a pair. They'll have a unique mechanic similar to how they work in shifts in the manga. Their level 1 super swaps them out, completely changing your moveset similar to how Lucci worked in PW3 but tied to a super. To be clear: You spawn as Inuarashi with his own unique moveset. Level 1 super swaps you into Nekomamushi with his own unique moveset, and vice versa. Their level 2 super would be an awesome tag-team attack that doesnt swap you out.

>Spandam
Moveset based around wielding Funkfreed in creative ways and summoning marine fodder to fire bullets and cannons. Level 1 super would be Funkfreed rampaging in full elephant form. Level 2 super is Spandam comically initiating the Buster Call by accident, resulting in a huge, high damage volley of explosions.

Attached: pirate warriors 4.jpg (600x337, 128K)

Attached: DB606701-73AF-4C19-982B-D56240B88CB6.png (309x466, 380K)

I cant wait for Ussop to return to this village as a chad worth 800,000,000 Berry and fuck this girl.

Fuck separate characters, transformation is the only acceptable way to go.
I'm fine with gimmick Inu Neko tag team.
Adding Spandam would be a fucking mistake unless there are 80 playable characters

BIG YOTE

>Fuck separate characters, transformation is the only acceptable way to go.
Do you really think Luffy, Boundman, and Snakeman can be faithfully represented in just one musou moveset? I feel like separating Luffy and Gear 4th Luffy is the best bet. You really wouldnt want to fuck shit up as Boundman with a Snakeman transformation? Instead of Boundman and Snakeman being relegated to Luffy's supers?

It's not like people hated Gear 2 being bound to Luffy's power so I don't see why it wouldn't work for PW4.

>800,000,000
>Implying Supreme Exectuive of the Strawhat Grand Fleet, Pirate God Usopp-sama will have anything less than a 10,000,000,000,000 bellies

Attached: caesar_huh.png (513x413, 161K)

Snakeman at this point only has one real attack, just be bound man for the transformation and have the super be snakeman culverin.

Bruh its called naruto storm and having different iterations of characters. Pre time skip luffy, punk hazard luffy, and gear fourth transform luffy

I need my large female (male) samurai onee-san

Attached: CADE2850-AC41-4A8B-BE80-C4822B73F659.jpg (236x520, 20K)

>PW4 won't cover Sulong Neko and Inu
It's going to be Gear 4 in PW3 all over again

Did they fuck?

Attached: Screenshot_20190729-150421.jpg (908x970, 596K)

>Adding Spandam would be a fucking mistake
I'm glad I don't have shit taste like this virgin

Yes but there was no love involved, this is where Nami learned she could sell her body for belli.

Luffy 3bil+
Robin 2bil+
Zoro, Sanji and Ussop will be 1bil+
Jimbei will raise a little to 600mil as he's already in his prime

No, but these two got shitfaced and had sweaty undersea sex.

Attached: the truth.png (525x387, 202K)

How do you fuck a mermaid?

In their cloaca.

just spray her eggs bro

Underrated

>the wiki already has Kappa as its own race
Huh, I still just think of him as some kind of fishman. Maybe they're near extinction or there's an island out there full of them.

Attached: AA56FE38-37FA-4BC7-AFA6-FB23E62AC125.jpg (2201x406, 150K)

>Zoro’s CoO stronger than Sanji’s at spotting trannies
sanjicucks btfod again

Playable Zunesha

I often forget that Zunesha looks this retarded

Attached: zunesha.png (750x1138, 1.35M)

What's stopping him from leaning over too far and Zou toppling off his back?

>Robin 2billions
Why ? all the secrets of the government will be uncovered by the end.

To be honest, Zou should have been sent flying when Zunesha slammed Jack's fleet. But this is a wacky fantasy story about pirates, lets forget the technicalities.

Her belly and reproductive organs are human, we've been over this already.

Is this little old man the most based post-TS character? I'm thinking so.

Attached: Hyogoro_Attacks_Alpacaman.png (541x565, 342K)

The animal abuse arc, PETA won't be happy.

Does Brook count? He was so based in whole cake island arc.
>They all call me "SOUL KING"
>tanking Big Mom
>getting the rubbing
>destroying the photo

Attached: Brook tanking.png (1090x639, 547K)

Oda is a hack for offscreening this.

Luffy would need a fucking weapon wheel or menu screen to organize his G4 transformations at this point.

Any chances for some Brook flashback to that fight? Maybe when he shows of a "new" move that he also used in that fight.

real homegrown girlcock > okama penis

Random theories from 2ch:

>Celestial Dragons have an inquisiton team that persecute who openly defy Celestial Dragons or refuse to pay heavenly tribute, Fisher Tiger only avoided them because he was lucky at that time
>Shanks is an alien
>There will be at least an arc that will take place in space
>4th road poneglyph is in WG's treasury. It's the plot of a future arc

This, they're barely human

>Shanks is an alien

Attached: x14 (1) (2).jpg (450x569, 112K)

>4th Road Poneglyph is part of WG's treasury
>But Shanks is evil and part of the WG
>Shanks is the last Poneglyph, and he's a higher Official of the WG, who ratted out on Luffy as soon as he found out a fishnigger was in his crew
THE PLOT THICKENS

fujos are mentally ill

is Jinbe a person of color?

Attached: big fish nigga.jpg (900x520, 134K)

Yes, he's blue

This pirate festival shit for the movie sounds awesome, but that's just seriously inviting for marines and bounty hunters.

No, he doesn't qualify as a "person".

>bounty hunters.
Well, in the anime filler the organizer of the festival deliberately invites a bounty hunter group to make things more exciting.

With passion

maybe we'll get an appearance from Johnny and Yosaku

Not unless they're selling fish sticks at the festival.

The 4th Road Poneglyph is inscribed on the inside of the giant Straw Hat in Mariejois.

Luffy started it with the chest scar.

My guess is that some people started pairing them because they were both dark serious characters in the crew, and for no other reason. I agree it's a terrible ship.

The build up makes sense if you're not a brainlet. It's why he could've only been dealt with after the timeskip

Maybe they mixed something into it to catch some piates later all open on the toilet.

Her buttcrack is probably smelly

even though there's no romance in the crew they're clearly starting to set up romances outside it.
Sanji with pudding and now Zoro with Hiyori

>Zoro with Hiyori
You fell for the meme

Perona pls it's time to let go, you can bother Mihawk if you want.

momonosuke your whore of a sister will never win zoro's heart

>Robin 2bil+
good joke

Why not both?

Zoro’s only love was kuina. He will never love another woman

This.

Attached: 1564141485192.jpg (540x689, 41K)

So who will get a girl next arc?

Are japs really more autistic than us?

Elbaf and Ussop will have a cute giant girl fall her him.

Nami

Oda keeps falling for it, too.

oh.

These guys are gonna beat the shit out of Usopp if he cheats on Kaya.

Attached: Usopp_Pirates_2_Years_Later.png (1145x1176, 296K)

Imagine the size.

Do they have any good posters there?

Attached: 1563256643347.png (700x505, 147K)

I love their reactions to Ussops progress, them crying of happiness over Ussops 200mil bounty was the best cover page

Carrot

Attached: 3661433.png (4100x3009, 1.88M)

Imu will invade Alabasta. Vivi will escape using the tunnels dug by Gedatsu.

>Celestial Dragons have an inquisiton team that persecute who openly defy Celestial Dragons or refuse to pay heavenly tribute, Fisher Tiger only avoided them because he was lucky at that time
Isn't that mostly what CP0's for? And countries who refuse to pay the tribute are usually enslaved or left to rot, we've already been shown this.
>Shanks is an alien
He doesn't look weird enough to be an alien.
This is a common theory here too.
>4th road poneglyph is in WG's treasury. It's the plot of a future arc
This one's actually kinda interesting, but I can't see the SH's waltzing into Mary Geosie like they did Enies Lobby for it. I still think MG will be sieged by the weapons.

Anyway have you posted some theories from here to there? Like for example?

>One day we'll shitpost about a live action series
it's still so surreal to even imagine about it

Jinbei would've wrecked Sanji's shit so bad if that happened.

The only one I can buy with laughing is the Poneglyph one. Withregards to the CD's hit squad, I thought CP-0 filled that role.

The arc in space actually isn’t that out there since there’s a cover story where enel flys to the moon on a propeller driven ship

>He doesn't look weird enough to be an alien.
Nice fucking try you shapeshifting space motherfucker, I already reported you to the FBI.

*Without laughing.
Damn, must have not been paying attention after running

>they fly around in UFOs and shoot a bunch of fizzy drinks at you

Why are Toei's original ideas so consistently terrible? The last filler arc had some DF user whose arms and legs turned into train wheels and another called Bill who had to eat ore to become a shitty temporary Akainu. Oda should restrict them to using regular Zoans, that way all Toei has to focus on is animating good hand-to-hand combat and not these wacky ideas.

It was a real bummer that it wasn't Kizauru who brought Tiger down. His abilities and what we actually saw don't really match up

Naw, that was Arlong Kizaru brought down. One of Jinbe's terms for joining the Warlords was to release Arlong from Impel Down.

>Toei
>animating good
>good hand to hand combat
>for fillers

>one piece threads on Yea Forums
>live action onlys

Attached: 1527917513893.jpg (388x443, 151K)

The best aspect of the Live Action is going to be that we will be legally allowed to create One Piece threads to shit up Yea Forums

There is absolutely no other good things, and I would argue even that is crap. I wish people would just stop making live actions.

>shit up Yea Forums
>implying the flow of shit won't reverse and bring cancerous /tvpol/ posters to One Piece threads on Yea Forums

>only one straw hat has royal lineage
Aaahahah whoo hoo hoo hee hee

Attached: 1883028-488px_dragon1.jpg (480x407, 19K)

Dragon isn't a royal, he's just a strong guy who hates the government. If he's a royal so is Garp

God I just wish I could worship it.

Not that guy, I don't think he is, but just because Garp isn't does not mean his wife wasn't

>I wish people would just stop making live actions.
Same, especially for something as zany as One Piece, but I also see it as One Piece's last chance at getting real popularity in America. The anime failed both censored and uncensored, the manga lags behind in sales and merch is few and far in between.

that butt looks like garbage and those gold snake things look retarded too.

Dragon has no mother, he was spawned from Garp's muscles

All girls literally all look the same in this manga

There’s an old theory that Mihawk became the interim champion only because Koshiro retired his sword.

Not true, some look like Nami and some look like Robin

Vegeta has the Royal D. Blood. Goku was a Saiyan plebeian.

How sex with carrtot would felt like

Was Luffy the same?

I love them!!!

Attached: Soldier Triplets.jpg (797x953, 453K)

And who will be the one to uncover them, and possibly share them with the world? Her homeland was razed to the ground for studying just a normal poneglyph, and the WG will probably begin seriously shitting their pants once the SHs get 2 or more Road Poneglyphs. It is known that the WG will do fuckin anything to keep the true history of the world/void century under wraps, so of course they would place a massive bounty on the person who can actually translate them--not even Roger's crew could do that. She would be a supreme threat to their legitimacy and stability. Bounties arent powerlevels, theyre made for people seen as a danger to the WG in hopes that someone will defeat them for the reward

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Monkey D. Dragon? I thought not. It's not a story the Marines would tell you. Dragon was a pirate, so powerful and wise he could use the Will of D to influence the lineage factor to create life...

One Piece is doing so well in Japan, there is absolutely no need for it to be successful in the west. Anime becoming mainstream in west hurts it more than helps.

No, Luffy's mom is Makino. She and Linlin are the only women in the entire world that pregnancy isn't a death sentence for.

not true

Attached: 312523152315.jpg (3068x2506, 3.98M)

I am not this poster but want to add:
>Robin’s backstory is going to be focused on her unnamed father, and her father is a very important character in the story.
Reminder that Olivia said she was merely copying her husband because he was assassinated just before the finish line.

>implying they're not already here

A for the reference, but Dragon is not a pirate

Inside Luffy’s hat
Zou Whale Tree
Whole Cake Island Treasure Room
Wano
The first isn’t confirmed, but either way they already have at least two/are in first place in the race.

Quick and warm

>the west
I'm so tired of theis shit, when will Americans understand that their shit taste country is not """The West""" or representative of Western country in any way taste-wise ?
I swear everytime someone writes "The West" it's a fucking burger with his head up his own ass and who never left his shitty county.

Attached: punished luffy.png (233x170, 80K)

Can carrot get impregnated by human cook.

>not knowing that Zoro's eye is an ancient weapon

the ability to read the poneglyphs is worth only 79m beli

>best ass in One Piece
>Flat ass

You do realize that Oda can't draw for shit for good character designs and that he just basically copies and pastes the same 3 styles over and over again, right? What the FUCK do you think he draws big tits for in favor of flat asses?

It's because everyone's ass in Japan is flat as a cutting board. It's almost as flat as their chest (well, up north, I heard they were pretty busty but who knows)

Attached: SpongeBoi.jpg (1000x569, 58K)

Like jailtime

Sorry user, but I am actually from europe, and me writing "the west" essentially meant "not Japan".
I don't know what grudge you hold against them, but I seriously don't care.

>If it doesn't make my peepee hard then it's bad character design
stop thinking with your dick

But user, the USA is the center of the universe

You can't.
There's too much of it for one person alone.

Pretty dumb to advertise that as the reason though, so a bounty that pays a chunk of quick cash without explanation makes sense. Kept it as low as they could and she was a little kid so ya, they weren’t gonna give her a Yonko bounty. Anyone who captured her would know her worth and never give her over.

Her father is Joyboy.

>tfw you will never be part of Kiku's harem

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

>Stop thinking with your dick

Shouldn't you mention that to OP?

Attached: Yoshee.png (474x454, 309K)

He's just asking which OP girls have the best ass, not literally claiming that that what makes a character well designed is whether it makes his peepee hard or not

Attached: 7F8869BD-E425-4ED6-A44F-6D4C388379C2.jpg (632x682, 298K)

Too fucking bad, I'm not sharing, I'd sooner die.

dumb crossboarder

Roll

I like it.

No need to apologize, but if you're european you should know that One Piece is way more successful here than in the US. I went to the Japan Expo a few weeks ago and half of the cosplays, merch and figurines I saw there were One Piece related. It's really popular in Italy and Germany too.

Best girl please

>Enel's Moon
Will this EVER be a thing

>not sandwiching the dick between yours and another user's lips
>not having your lips touch both the dick and another user's dick at the same time

Go back to your grave, Kuina.

roll for Poire but can by anything but traps

Attached: 1516322540292.png (256x232, 64K)

But that is not my point. I wrote there is no need for One Piece to be more popular outside of Japan than it already is.

Rollonora

>Marines don't even bother to capture Roger's right hand man
Is this a plothole?

Imagine an arc where Enel is oneshoting everyone for 100 chapters but then Luffy comes and beats him with one jet pistol

I bet Bellemere told Nami her background off panel.

Rolling for stabby loli

I don't understand why Uranus and not Jupiter. Pluton is Hades, Neptune is Neptune, but Uranus is their grandfather Caelus.

No doubt Enel will challenge Blackbeard once he claims to be god of the sea.

Gross, why the fuck would I want my lips touching anything but her awe inspiring shaft?

My bad then. I don't think that's what Oda thinks though, he said one of his only regrets was that he couldn't beat Naruto in popularity outside Japan.

They tried.

It would get boring

And how did she know of it?

Gookmoot don't let me down.

Because (s)he wants you to, and you would do anything

Nami is the living embodiment of URANUS, its fated pilot, like Shirahoshi is the embodiment of POSEIDON.
The ancient world may have been a matriarchy if Imu is also a girl and it’s true all the male named weapons are actually grills.
Enel’s Moon is the warship; creating a lot of irony in Nami’s refusal to go with Enel, and explaining why the animated forest said Nami is scarier than Big Mom.

Attached: B02F9250-D23A-48A8-B8D9-A7B2062D7719.jpg (571x525, 179K)

ROLLAN

I understand how the creator would aspire for their work to be the most popular everywhere, but do you actually want One Piece popularity to be on Naruto level?
I still don't see how that would be a good thing for us.

Poseidon =god of the sea
Pluton = God of the Underworld (Water 7 having a literal undercity)
Uranus = God of the Sky

agree on that theory, it's really being foreshadowed in the manga

Attached: uranus.png (812x386, 281K)

Attached: 1562613562401.jpg (581x645, 223K)

Kek

Yes but Zeus was god of the sky, Uranus was a humanization of it's primordial force like Gaea is to earth.

Nah in everything I read, Uranus is sky god. It’s at least common enough that it probably is in OP.
Uranus was the sky born from the earth.

Uranus is literally the first ruler God in all of Roman Myth.

Attached: godd.gif (500x260, 1.92M)

Uranus and Gaea are the progenitors of the titans, they are primordial forces of nature. The titan Cronos is the father of the traditional three traditional elemental gods for land (Hades/Pluto), sea (Poseidon/Neptune), and sky (Zeus/Juptier).

Well it's already the case in my country, but I agree with you that OP becoming normie shit would bring a lot of unwanted attention and idiots here.
I generally leave my personal preferences aside on this kind of topics though, as I'd rather the author to be happy than me having slightly more comfy threads on my indonesian basket-weaving forum. For example I want Dungeon Meshi to get an anime because that would boost the sales and give recognition to the author, even if a lot of Yea Forumsnons hate the idea because they want the threads to not get shiposted to death.
To get back on topic if Oda wants to try a live action adaptation then I have no problem with that.

Again, Uranus was literally the first ruler god in the Roman Pantheon.
>He was the father of the Titans, Cyclopes, furies, nymphs, and Aphrodite, but he despised his young and imprisoned them in Tartarus, a prison deep in the earth.

Based Uranus taking out the trash degenerates

>tfw Zoro be able to either

I guess he can always count on Bullsopp.

So who is his trio member for sea? Because Gaea represents land like Pluton.

He then got his dick and balls cut by Chronos and his blood/sperm created the stars iirc.

Good image, great way to shut down sameface shitposters. Also roll.

Attached: smurf-perona-clothes.jpg (1530x1800, 876K)

>Posted Perona
>Rolled Perona

Based

Attached: winegirl-perona-censored.jpg (1366x994, 369K)

roule

What's the most unique feature of Perona?
Her eyes, right?
fanart has generic Yea Forums eyes

Come on, give me a qt.

Attached: 1524849270904.png (596x396, 168K)

>Mihawk let two teens sleep in his mansion
what did pedohawk mean by this

Give him a break, he just messed up hemo and hebephilia.

>teens
Zoro was 19 so i'll give you that but that's not exactly pedophilia and perona was 23 pre-ts

For some reason I thought Perona would be Luffy's age

The lolita aesthetic and the bratty younger sister vibes she gives off made a lot of people think she's younger than she actually is

rollin

>anything under 30
pedo

Attached: Loli Reiju.png (458x878, 643K)

>She’s been drawn wearing crowns
She's the Pirate Queen

>Anything under 50
hebephile

>Anything under 80
are you happy brats?

>perona was 23 pre-ts
Bullshit.

Attached: perona age.png (865x172, 19K)

How can people consider Perona best girl when she's such a womanlet?

Nice to hear Moriah might be ali- ohNONONONO
ZEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Her hair and clothes are also unique. Plus her reverse eyelashes are still in fanart. Hardly any different from Smurf's drawning. Are you blind, user?

Attached: perona-wine-then-laugh.gif (500x281, 622K)

What the actual fuck.

Womanlets are tighter

He probably has a sad backstory and could use some fun guests once in a while.

Attached: 1560115026380.jpg (600x500, 32K)

I know there are other things that make her, but to me omitting the deadfish eyes is like drawing Robin with a tumblr nose, or a dot.

I thought it was spoiled lil sis dynamic, but it is actually the older sister asking for more respect

Attached: Perona scolding lil brother Zoro.png (1280x720, 848K)