Name a better powerup. You literally can't

Name a better powerup. You literally can't

Attached: killua kanmuru.jpg (500x729, 126K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-GWRHL8ooHg
youtu.be/SplSDPwVbzc
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-04-18/3000-attended-funeral-for-fist-of-the-north-star's-raoh
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs
youtu.be/5TGIV3Y6is8
youtu.be/VTx0709z2Ao
youtu.be/Sf1hTuRRsDg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The OG

Attached: images (30).jpg (495x619, 56K)

Good one.

Attached: file.png (317x239, 134K)

Why was FOTNS so influential and based?

Attached: file.png (1670x1014, 1.13M)

Gon's power up

he had both speed that was on par with Killua (as he could perceive him when he pushed him out of the way) and strength

This is now a FOTNS thread. Huntercucks disperse out of this MANLY thread and go watch your little kid playing video games and shopping cartoon with it's clown cartoon villain.

Attached: ken rage.gif (482x360, 3.17M)

Oh you mean the asspull? nah

Here's one of my favorites.

Attached: file.png (640x640, 545K)

Attached: yuki-yuna-hero-memorial-book-cover.jpg (563x800, 171K)

Attached: End of the Century Savior.jpg (680x755, 162K)

Roses are red
Violets are blue
HiatusxHiatus
Won't be back anytime soon

Attached: Hiatus eXcel Hiatus.jpg (1251x580, 143K)

what's he even doing daily

Attached: IDon'tCare.jpg (2103x1182, 844K)

Dragon quest

Playing DQ while his wife cucks him.

Seriously though at this point he should've beaten them all right? Or is he playing EVERY spinoff?

Based. Raoh was pure kino.

To everyone posting non-FOTNS in this thread, get the fuck out. Go braid your vaginas. The only acceptable non-FOTNS transformation allowed in here is Guts' Berserk form

Attached: raoh.gif (450x330, 2.97M)

BASED

Attached: wh53Kp1qeqhg1o1_500.png.jpg (500x727, 91K)

probably, and he's probably gonna play Smash with the DQ protags online...

>A little kid fighting a cat girl suddenly gets a power up out of the blue because muh friendship and muh dead friend
>"consequences" are literally written out by wish granting which was also ass pulled
>also said dead friend who he didn't even really have much of a connection with just came back to life anyways so there were no consequences at all

Hunterfags are too delusional to realize how their shit shonen is more shonen than any of the other shonens they pretend to be too deep for. Even Super Saiyan was foreshadowed more than o my random growthspert. And Krillin actually stayed dead longer than Kite but was actually Goku's best friend and not some rando person.

Hunterbrainlets everyone.

Attached: file.png (310x239, 101K)

What even the point of creating colored manga pages from screenshots from the anime

True best transformation.

>actually has consequences on the MC
>comes from cursed armor named after the series name
>increases strength to super human past it's limits but causes you to damage your own body
>it's healing is just mending together shit with steel, you're still getting fucked up
>makes your mind berserk and ignore the pain without actually getting rid of it, you're still feeling it
>makes you not able to see friend and foe apart

Take note Hunterfags. This is what real consequence powerup looks like.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 997K)

Le edgy and cool blanco super saiyan

>actually has consequences on the MC
But Guts is fine, chilling out with his anime harem group on elf island. Gon lost his power and his place as the main character of the series.
Take notes, berserkeks

Attached: 1550230707982.png (1024x576, 735K)

>wished back to health and is gonna get to go to new adventures easily because dark continent asspull
vs
>broken body and taking refugee on an island

Attached: genesic-gaogaigar.jpg (985x825, 162K)

dunno men they look cool

Attached: tumblr_mstoedtJn01qeqhg1o2_540.jpg (510x810, 167K)

>O MY TRANNY GENIE

I'd much rather see an anime with "subtitles" typeset like they were word balloons.

Attached: 640.jpg (577x939, 210K)

absolutely based and manly thread hijacker

I imagine that would be difficult for the viewer considering they'd have to guess where the next one would be, only having a general idea because of mouths. Reading would be much more challenging. It would be the hard mode of watching subs.

YOU は SHOCK

Anything from gash bell.

Hello speedreader-kun, today i will explain what you missed while quick flipping through the pages in a way your simple brain can handle and possibly understand!
It's already established that a nen restriction can give you immense aura in exchange for something, when the aura Gon received in exchange for his Nen, his talent, and his life, was too much to bear, his body was forced to grow in order to bear it for the limited time he had to use it, (body growth and manipulation, refer to Killua's body manipulation and Bisky's muscle/loli form), everything is in fact already established, if a simple shonen manga like HxH is too much for you then maybe it's time to give up manga once and for all!!!
fucking brainlet

Attached: 1558606808306.jpg (272x153, 17K)

Based Hokutobros. Have one of my favorite scenes of all time. Way better than the Gon Kite scene.

youtu.be/-GWRHL8ooHg

Based

Attached: 1550230707982.png (400x281, 104K)

>Hasn't been MC for over 90 chapters spanning almost a decade
He's going to go on new adventures tho, while Guts suffers the real asspull powerup consequences, chilling on an island with his nakama and still the MC, is this a joke ? no one can be this delusional, i've seen better powerup consequences in fucking dragonball.

Attached: 1564095953541.png (472x441, 139K)

an user of culture

>90 chapters and almost a decade
Damn, even us Berserk fans have less hiatus than that lmao

This shit looks weird.
I hate it.

>Us Berserk fans
I'm one aswell, my favorite two manga are HxH and Berserk and yes it's as bad as it seems

>It's a Fist of the North Star fans bully Hunter fans episode and the Hunter fans just sit there and take it

based

Attached: file.png (480x360, 168K)

HOLY FUCKING BASED user GOT BTFO'ED KEK

Berserk got like.. 48 chapters in this decade, no?
Berserk was my favorite manga before i recently got into HxH. Honestly, i don't even care now that much about Berserk. Boat and digital art was a msitake

Attached: 54332524.png (382x334, 51K)

>user proceeds to suck his own weiner

Both you and your show are too irrelevant to even be worth a single shitpost from Hunterchads, sit and cope.

That was a retarded powerup over a fucking toaster, I mean Goku's transformation was way better.

>asspull to justify another asspull
How does Killua's body manipulation fit into the Nen system? Why was he able to change his body at will before even learning the basics of Nen? You've literary used an asspul to explain another assspull. Retard.

Didn't know Hell had internet access, Cell.

>has an actual completed manga and anime (you have two incomplete animes and an incomplete manga)
>several OVAs and spinoffs, even a prequel
>one of the most influential animes of all time
>so popular it has tons of parodies years later like Bobobo, Gintama, and Dr. Stone
>the Japanese actually held a funeral for it's main villain Raoh
>one of the most recognizable OPs in Japan
>influenced several characters in later animes too such as Jojo, Bobobo, Toriko, and many more
>>>>>>>>>>>>>irrelevant

Lemme know when HxH is half as influential as FOTNS, if it ever even finishes

We don't have to suck our own weiners, we got women to do that for us. Popular FOTNS fans include power lifters and John Cena. Popular HxH fans include neckbeards and youtubers

Attached: file.png (500x500, 327K)

Established in the first 5 chapters of the series that Body manipulation is a thing in HxH world.
>Asspull
I'm so sorry user-kun I didn't know you were this retarded, i'll be gentler next time.

Cringiest post i've seen all day, muh john cena
How many FOTNS posts do you see daily ?
Exactly
sit
and
cope

Seems like people started to forget what actual asspull looks like

Attached: ShingekiNoAsspul.jpg (764x808, 411K)

What's the point of creating a magic system if your characters can have random powers outta nowhere? Togashi's a hack.

Based

>an anime that finished over 30 years ago doesn't get as many posts on an online forum as a (somewhat) ongoing series

That's sad that you even have to compare them. But anime studios do reference to FOTNS nonstop. You know the only people referencing HxH? Fat neckbeards on the internet like you.

YOU'LL NEVER GET AN ENDING, YOUR SHOW IS ALREADY DEAD!

youtu.be/SplSDPwVbzc

>Hunterfags are about to tell you how literal wishmaking out of nowhere to solve problems isn't an asspull and somehow follows rules

Just wait for it

>all abilities should be listed at the start of a chapter to not confuse shonencuck-kun
imagine actually believing that a child from an assassin clan capable of wiping entire cities wouldn't have a defensive technique up his sleeve despite the fact that two other such techniques were shown in the same fucking arc

>Random powers
>Established before Nen
You mean growing knife sharp fingernails and forcing your body to grow and return to a smaller shape with years and decades of training.
>Doesn't talk about Gon punshing a 500 pound wrestler and sending him flying and crashing into a wall without learning Nen.
Yikes, out of all the thing people complain about when it comes to HxH, this ain't it, if you're gonna call something established during the first chapters an asspull then just stop reading manga once and for all you absolute fucking retard.

>Nen system so complex and deep that most people on Yea Forums literally not smart enough to understand it
Feels good to be Hunterchad

Attached: FullVisualGuideToNen.jpg (878x2336, 560K)

>HURR DURR MUH 30 YEARS AGO
Camping this thread waiting for a single reply to flex your garbage overrated nostalgia crap, get out of here faggot, you've earned enough FOTNS content for the year, fitting for an irrelevant manga.

So based doesn't let anyone finish him off.

Attached: Raoh_final.png (891x837, 284K)

Which nen allows literal wishmaking and restarting your own hard with rubber bands after death?

Based

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2007-04-18/3000-attended-funeral-for-fist-of-the-north-star's-raoh

Attached: file.png (200x260, 73K)

Rubber Nen

Attached: Ch357Nen.jpg (1908x1218, 809K)

The one that HxH explained when you were speedreading and jacking off to low IQ shows that require 0 attention span shounenshitter.

Advice Hunterbro don't bother with brainlet falseflaggers when they haven't even read the manga or watched the anime and it's so easy to tell.

>his nen gum that's only been shown to stretch and stick suddenly became a full on heart and lung restarter capable of saving him hours after death

Get a load of these faggots

Attached: file.png (640x432, 320K)

I'm just flexing on neanderthals, Hunterfriend

Attached: 1553308250620.png (908x1007, 448K)

Why don't you use your wishing Nen to wish for better flexing?

>Only stretch and stick
Wrong, he can recreate entire rubber body parts, like and arm, leg, skin etc
>Only stretch and stick
So literally CPR? good one brainlet

Attached: 1558830140228.jpg (1550x1280, 1.21M)

Holy shit, this has to be a falseflag. Even huntards can't be this retarded right?
Anyway, this is a manime thread now

Attached: a9.jpg (760x1200, 518K)

Yeah, it's like going from being able to shoot fireballs and blast shit up to being able to heal damaged organs with pinpoint heating. HxH is that autistic.

you mean cauterizing wounds? yeah there's no way someone emitting flames would be able to do that
what a fucking brainlet you are

No, I mean healing organs you brainlet.

>his nen gum that's only been shown to stretch and stick

Hisoka literally reproduced skin with his nen in Heavens Arena arc

Nah, Hunterfags are actually that easy to trigger. They go into other people's threads pretending not to care but they'll spend hours defending the hack writing of their author and are actually the ones who care the most. They're the easiest targets.

What manga is that? Looks kino.

>skin graft the same as full rubber gum organs restarting a heart
Cope.

Notice how they're all ignoring the literal wishmaking nen out of the blue? They're actually that autistic.

>power has been shown countless times to stretch and contract
>there's no way in hell it could compress something by contracting if you cover the whole thing in it
>this is somehow the same as restoring damaged cells and supplying them with oxygen
I could understand if you had a problem with Hisoka surviving for over 5 minutes with no oxygen in his brain but you went and nitpicked the single most telegraphed and predictable thing in that arc like a fucking spastic
1/10 for making me reply, go fly off a cliff

>skin graft the same as full rubber gum organs restarting a heart

But Nen becomes stronger after death, brainlet

I'd like to point out too that they'll probably say it's not nen it's something else completely never shown before, making it even worse that they introduced a completely new wish making ability out of the blue that wasn't nen related to solve a problem. I've seen it happen in other threads.

Rent free

Based as fuck.

>Established as Nen originating from an intelligent dark continent creature
>It's not Nen
No it is Nen, please don't post about manga you didn't read brainlet, go back to your simpleton low iq show if this conversation is starting to get too hard for you.

>he doesn't know Kinnikuman
What the fuck user? Just go and read it right fucking now, it's the OG shounen and MANga
it's a shitty gag manga for the first few volumes but it gets better as it goes on and it's still getting better

Attached: x19.jpg (844x1200, 823K)

Attached: lightningspeed.jpg (800x450, 81K)

>shitty gag manga that gets better

Like Gintama where it stays a gag manga but introduces other elements like Action/Adventure, or like DragonBall where it starts becoming a non-gag all together?

Speed knows no fear.
Speed knows no doubt.

Single Fist of the garbage star shitposter camping the same thread for 3 hours and not getting a single reply but continues sucking his own dick.
Oh boy, the state of Yea Forums these days

Good point. I think the biggest asspull in HxH were the chimera ants, remember when Nen was loosely tied to martial arts and enlightenment? Well, now even a lowly bug can become a Nen master in a matter of days. Togashi = hack.

Bugs with human DNA and memories from when they were humans.
Originating from the DC where some of the strongest most unexplainable forms of Nen exists
SPEEDREADER AFTER SPEEDREADER, THEY DONT STOP COMING

Based thread

Attached: 1556219947214.png (280x250, 44K)

Never thought of that. Some of the people who became Chimera Ants never even had Nen in the first place too. Even Haki from Wan Piss is less shit on by it's own author at this point.

Though I unironically think Haki is a better system anyways. At least it stayed consistent with it's types and never became unexplainable magic shit.

DragonBall, it starts as a toku/capeshit parody then it turns into a "wrestling" manga

Fuck yeah. I'll start it after I finish Kaiji. Just repicked up the manga finally. I dropped it because I have no idea how to play Mahjong and nothing was making sense to me.

Godspeed is the biggest asspull in the series. Worse than Gon's adult form. Like really nigga? It wasn't foreshadowed at all and he just pulled it out like he had it all along and became faster than 90% of the characters in the series.

Agreed. It’s good to see Hunterfags get laughed at.

This.
He didn't become faster than 90% of the characters in the series, at that point he was faster than 99% of the characters. Who could realistically keep up with him? Meruem, adult Gon and Netero.

>every single non-argument gets blown out of the water
>w-we're winning!
underwhelming and pathetic, shonenbab

So much speedreading in this thread.
HxH is unironnically too smart for shonenfags.

>he thinks hunterfags have offered valid explanations so far

Attached: kektus.jpg (184x184, 7K)

Based. Just a reminder of the kind of autists HxH attracts:

The virgin Mumbler X Mumbler
youtu.be/pUDUK-yvwQs

vs.

The Chad scream of the North Star
youtu.be/5TGIV3Y6is8

Hunterfags BTFO!

>Yea Forums sings Ai wo torimodose
>half of it is manly shouts
>other half is girls and teens whisper yelling
How the fuck can something be so good and so bad at the same time

Kek. The duality is what makes it so great. They should have had the whispering teens do the female sounding part desu. Way better than the Mumbler X Mumblers who are all whispering teens but also not in sync

If you want good singans go check out Yea Forums's shit
youtu.be/VTx0709z2Ao

O MY

>mfw I'm already listening it right now
God, Yea Forums is clearly the worst board but DMC5 hype was the shit

Holy shit, deep down inside I knew HxH fans were just a bunch of kiddos but that confirmed it.

RUBBER NEN

Too easy user

Attached: D36D32C8-EBB4-49A5-84AF-C91848662790.png (874x1291, 725K)

DMC Hype was lit. Yea Forums singans are unironically way better quality than Yea Forums's

Here's one I was part of yeeeears ago for the vidya4chan synchtube group. Shit was cash.

youtu.be/Sf1hTuRRsDg

Reminder that FOTNS's apprentice artist Araki gets the most threads and replies on the board despite starting after FOTNS finished. There's currently 10 Jojo threads going at once right now.

Cope huntlets.

The true chads of Yea Forums

>OH MY KENTO SHADAN
>OH MY HOKUTO SOKE STATUE

Attached: Kentō_Shadan.jpg (634x477, 66K)

Is there any other shonen manga that pulls a "this technique will shorten my lifespan/kill me" and actually goes through with it or do they all have asspulls or just ignore the issue?

Attached: Just a nap.png (846x1200, 497K)

Dragonball. Roshi died using Mafuba.

But I guess since he got wished back to life there was no consequence. But unlike HxH Wishing people back was established before he died instead of introduced after as a plot device.

Rave Master also had the previous Rave Master use a technique to regain his youth at the cost of his life to fight.

But they also introduced a sword called Sacrifar which was supposed to kill the MC but a diety saved him or some shit.

I'd also argue Full Metal Alchemist technically since they lost their body and arm in exchange for a technique they used. But I never saw how it ended.

Tekkaman Blade.

None to my knowledge, I'd like for once to see a main character who uses "le epic life draining kaioken XD" actually get anime aids and start coughing blood and permanently lose 30% of his stamina for the rest of the story. If he uses it again he should become a bedridden vegetable for months at a time and the third time should lead to an early grave.

WAIT now that you say that, Ruroni Kenshin.

His super human style he was using against Shishio left his body deteriorating the entire next arc until he retired the sword unable to fight any longer.

Ken vs Kaioh was pure kino.