What realistically would've happen if they fucked in the middle of class?

What realistically would've happen if they fucked in the middle of class?

Attached: Mei.jpg (223x226, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/90084/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wasn't there a doujin?

yes, and it's great

Beta MC's don't have enough testosterone to fuck anything.

It's just another doujin, user.

there's literally only 10 or so Another doujins, go find it yourself faggot

He wasn't beta at all.

Attached: 1552044570290.jpg (850x1133, 1.39M)

nhentai.net/g/90084/

Attached: when the sprinklers go off.jpg (491x628, 151K)

That one guy would have tried to put put it in her butt while MC was busy.

I should know, I was that one guy.

this is going to sound very zoomer of me im sure but this isn't chuunibyou is it?

This anime is called Another, but it does look like aforementioned

The dance sequence was absolute kino. Such an underrated show, forever weighted down by retarded memes.

When you literally go wacky Final Destination in the last couple episodes of your teen drama adaptation, you deserve to be meme'd on.
And the twist sucked. Speculation had a way better ending.

Attached: XbjhKqp.gif (512x288, 1.82M)

Best girl

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Another - 08 [720p]_20131227-10441809.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Attached: 1333239156311.jpg (1280x720, 233K)

I lost it at IDS.

>Derp
I miss the old memes.

Glad she lived in the manga.

>herp derp old memes good new memes bad
Epic Fail, dude

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they kill the ghost of MC's aunt, who was with them most of the series, with a shovel or pickaxe to end the curse?

What did people speculate at the time?

My favorite was it was Izumi. Early on, she claimed to remember holding protag's hand at some point, but it was a foggy memory. The theory was she was protag's mom that died right after childbirth, so she held his infant hand right before dying. But she came back in a younger form as a student in the class to spend more time with him. This got mostly squashed when a later episode started with a flashback of Izumi and protag at a riverside.

The actual twist is just dumb because it couldn't be predicted with all the withheld information. But Mei info dumps everything important right before they kill the real dead one and protag has a mindfuck realization. No shit it it was the asst teacher when her mere presence was a fucking oddity at the school.

Attached: pieface.gif (300x167, 927K)

Did they end the curse? I thought the implication is they just ended it for their class but it'll be back next year for the next class? Then again I haven't watched it for awhile.

They leave a tape recorder of "what not to do" for the next class, so it's probably not over.

that would be so hot

Attached: MeiBeach.png (380x381, 166K)

What was the best death?
For me, nothing beats the umbrella.

teacher suicide

>tfw you dont share the sadpanda link anymore

Attached: 1557593562491.png (1024x1023, 506K)

We laughed at the nhentaifags but look whose laughing now...

I actually enjoyed this show as a horror anime since but it's hard to explain why. All I can say is that they nailed the atmosphere well