DanMachi

Hestia really is the bestia

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.33_[2019.07.29_01.03.04].jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hestia.dance/
danmachi.com/danmachi2/story/index.html?slideNum=3
youtube.com/watch?v=n1rh3c6PQs8
qoo-app.com/
youtu.be/qQRZyHjXbuY
danmachi.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Angelo_Gabrini/Movie_Premiere_Author_Interview
youtu.be/pWlfyXi0KYs
twitter.com/danmachi_anime
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Breastia

Attached: danmachi hestia desk slam.jpg (1687x949, 165K)

cHestia

I hate her design, she looks like heroin addict, especially with those arm ties

Attached: hestia angry 4.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Attached: yKk4ghq.gif (480x270, 328K)

>she looks like heroin addict
that's honestly something only a druggie loser would think of

Attached: 1462902204583.jpg (1000x625, 219K)

imagine

Attached: [HorribleSubs] DanMachi S2 - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.17_[2019.07.28_22.44.49].jpg (1280x720, 88K)

going to bed now. keep the thread going my fellow Hestiabros!

Attached: hestia queen 2.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

Why does Loki dress like a slut?

Only way she gets called something feminine

>he didn't see her on the big screen
What's your excuse?

Attached: ticket.png (484x292, 195K)

Probably something like this but a lot of the gods do. Like Freya. Or wait until you see Ishtar.

I would have if they actually screened it months ago like they did in Japan or a bunch of other countries. But it already got subs online weeks ago and unless a movie is IMAX or some other special reason I prefer to watch it in my own house where I can pause it and take a piss break if I want to.

You can piss into your piss bottle as you're watching the movie. The two other people in the theater won't mind.

I don't know. Why did Loki go get knocked up by a stallion and give birth to Sleipner?

A
I
Z

Attached: 1562427881313.jpg (1920x2139, 1.72M)

Damn Loki is so fucking erotic, I wanna knock her up too

la la la we can' hear you!

Attached: Loki Familia 03.jpg (2932x1399, 1.16M)

cute little chipmunk

>side boob and exposed armpits
>Zettai ryōiki
Aiz is LEWD!

Badasss lady

>Hestia after reading volume 14

>tfw you hero'ed so much you made a godess cum

i wish bell coul make aiz stop being dead fish
sex with her must be awful

She's quite literally the most physically powerful human female in the world. Think more along the lines of amazon warrior goddess than shy bookworm.

Attached: 1563846189766.jpg (4094x5927, 2.18M)

exactly, but she is just too dead to make use of any of that strenght.

>tfw you cranial trauma your bf to have him sit in you lap

she is damaged goods

Why does Hestia dress like a Flintstones character?

Attached: 1428078949944.jpg (1440x1957, 1.07M)

nah, she relies too much on magic buffs. Mama Mia, Tiona and Tione should be stronger - but they are not human.

imagine!

Attached: Clipboard09.png (377x655, 445K)

what the fuck this pic?

she stays on his dick with the power her kegel muscles

She doesn't

turn your head to the left.

No, that didn't work.

Attached: 1564404127077.png (655x377, 351K)

The other left

those are some strong vagina muscles

OH SHIT THEY'RE GONNA FALL INTO THE SUN

LOOK AT THE SHADOWS

That didn't help at all.

Attached: 1564404127077.png (377x655, 352K)

i was no where near a theater that was playing it.

Cuck, she is only a kuudere in the anime.

Aiz isn't human either.

sword oratoria 47 translation is out in case anyone missed it

Attached: Y12.png (1768x1268, 2.04M)

ENDGAME
N
D
G
A
M
E

Attached: Hestia-Check-em.jpg (1145x1059, 478K)

Attached: [FFF] Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka - 01 [BD][1080p-FLAC][8B5184BF]-0034. (1920x1080, 154K)

>see this
what do

Attached: [FFF] Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka - 11 [BD][1080p-FLAC][30DC7B3E]-0137. (1920x1080, 178K)

Create dozens of half-elves

Attached: 1563466738548.jpg (752x597, 225K)

H A L F E L V E S
A
L
F

E
L
V
E
S
I do prefer Eina and Tiona though.

Demi-gods > Half-elves.

Attached: Danmachi-OVA-2016-41.jpg (1166x1410, 148K)

>Demi-gods
That is true, Bell's butt looks delicious.
He had better be a Demi-God.

God I wish that was me.

Attached: Hestia.jpg (1600x1570, 414K)

Bell is Zues's grandson, making him 1/4 god. Hestia is 100% god. If Bell and Hestia have children would that make their kids 3/4 god?

>making him 1/4 god
We don't know if they're actually related, but given Zeus' tendencies it might possibly be true.

Look at those tits damn

Attached: 3js.png (1920x1080, 606K)

>Ultimate Virgin
>Babies

Attached: 1564168450735.jpg (1045x1067, 178K)

she was the virgin in Heaven. On Earth she's wants Bell.

hestia.dance/

Put in

I want to smell Hestia's feet and underboob.

Perfection

Zeus will be disappointed if Bell picks one girl instead of all of them.

theres more to her than that

Attached: parts of the hestia.png (1024x1365, 604K)

envision the aroma

heavenly!

High impact sexual elf-melting.

Attached: 1428691509661.png (1599x898, 1.42M)

Attached: Danmachi-Episode7-39.jpg (1440x810, 173K)

Attached: Danmachi-OVA-2016-9.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

>su-sugee

Why isn't there a single sub group subbing this?

Wait for BDs.

RagnaNUT.

Imagine not transforming into an animal and fucking every slut you see.

There’s literally a Horrible Subs torrent on XLM you fucking brainlet.

>Horrible Subs

Attached: 1460220044660.png (808x810, 504K)

Attached: Danmachi-OVA-2016-40.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

I want to cum on Loki’s slutty tummy

>get goaded into a fight one night by people who you've never met
>probably first time it ever happens
>day after get invited to a feast by the boss of the guys you had a fight with
>don't suspect something is afoot

Inviting guests to your home to challenge them to a blood duel is poor manners and generally a dick move.

They did suspect something was afoot
But they couldn't decline I guess

what a waste of a load.

Attached: 391kl.png (1920x1080, 1.58M)

Disappointed I didn’t see this was coming out sooner.
Is Blacksmith the most minmaxed skill tree in universe?

Symphogear has pretty much overshadowed everything this season. Danmachi should have waited till the fall season to come out.

Don’t worry ladies, I’m a professional chest masseur, so leave it all to me

Man, there’s so many anime coming out that I’d like to keep up with, but I’m a wagecuck and fell off on my watching. Is symphogear any good? I have heard and seen nothing of it, and the name sounds familiar.

1st season is moderately good animation wise but from season 2 onward it gets much better though still has its QUALITY moments.

As for the plot is just a lot of dumb fun. A bunch of girls in magical battle armor powered by singing beat, slice, stab, and shoot the shit out of the bad guys.

>human

Attached: Hestia HUH!!!!.jpg (1920x1080, 206K)

Is there anything actually certain about her parents?

Great reaction.

What's wrong with her cleavage?

My dick isn't inside it

Attached: 1475249342388.jpg (3164x2000, 2.05M)

>female:emotionless sex
>male:deflower, male:rape

>when you nut but she hasn't even start

Why was there tons of thread of her during S1 but now it's like she doesn't exist anymore?

Best amazon.

Attached: 219526f558203f0718d7fb2bcdb56bab.png (1024x1024, 156K)

does she still like mc?

It's a motion frame.

Her feelings of Bell are weird. Around him she’s more expressive of her emotions but she admits to herself that she’s kind of possessive of him. As in lock him in a cage like a rabbit so he can’t be hurt possessive.

Yes, but she has a hard time articulating things that aren't about killing monsters

If she’s not human, what is she then?

Spirit.

Zeus is his adoptive grandfather.

Even if her mother was a full blown spirit she's still half human

Why aren't there more spirit adventurers?

Lili a shit. A SHIT.

Most spirits aren't really the type to live in cities. The only real exception I'm aware of is that gnome Lili lived with which is the weakest form of spirit. They also supposedly can't have kids either, so all the Aiz stuff doesn't really make sense at this part of the story though in cases like Welf they can pass down abilities through generations

Hestia was made for old man mating pressing doujins

it's vey rare to see spirits that mingle with humans - only th gnome friend of Lili coms to mind

[x] genuflect

Yes but she beat the fuck out of him when he managed to hit her in combat, bell is now hero sexual not caring about pussy.

He still cares, he just wouldn't commit murder for it

How long until Lefiya leaves the Loki Familia to join Bell and become Lefiya Cranel?

Who the fuck thinks like that?

Once author demands a new editor, if not, it will never happen.

Otherway around, lefiya would be forgotten like lili and 90% of the cast if not for the editor.

Does that Revis girl ever make a reappearance? She turns me on.

Based. Lefiya x Bell is endgame

Attached: lefiyabell 3.jpg (884x1268, 265K)

It's a fucking weird relationship. When's she's around Bell she feels soothing comfort and wants to knock the shit out of him for lap pillow. Though she can barely calculate why and what she's feeling.

Attached: preparetogetlappillowed.png (985x1400, 557K)

Anyone who doesn't believe this is deluding themselves.

Considering how much Lefiya shows up in Memoria Freese events, Bell x Lefiya is definitely what the author is pushing since he writes those events. If anything, she just needs to actually show up in the main series properly instead of just being mentioned like once and not even by name in Vol5

Wasn't it just the first part of grand day that had the two interacting? Other than that I just remember her almost killing him in cold blood in one of the Halloween ones. Lefiya is really just a SO character that isn't mentioned by name in the main book, and the two doing stuff together in the game is probably just the author having some fun with some interaction that wouldn't otherwise be explored much aside from the brief part of SO that the manga is apparently just at.

I have a friend who can't stop rubbing his cock to the girls of DanMachi. How does he stop himself?

>IMAX
>for an animated movie
Retard

Attached: 3245E387-FA81-402B-AF25-0FEBE76809FF.png (2048x1536, 2.91M)

Yes, that was grand day.

I'm not expecting much from someone that communicates in single worlds and greentext, but why wouldn't you want to see a show on an IMAX screen? It obviously doesn't happen often because western countries don't prioritize anime, but Your Name was screened IMAX in some areas.

when did you realize that freya and ais have done way more for bell than hestia?

Hestias brestias are bestia.

So which girl has feelings for Bell? I can only think of two.

Seems like she's autistic and he's typical coward overreacting harem protag. The two don't mix very well.

If only Bell could just talk straight, Aiz would have no problem understanding him.

Aiz (sort of), Hestia, Lili, Haruhime, Lefiya (she's dense so she hasn't realized it yet), Freiya, Ryuu, Syr, Eina. Zeus would be proud.

Hestia took Bell in when he had nothing and she indentured herself into selling croquettes to get him a proper weapon. The only reason Freya seems like she helps more is because she leads one of the top two familias, so she can do grander things. In reality she hasn't extended a lot of effort. And Aiz taught him swordsmanship but she's self-admittedly not a good teacher and teaching him for self-motivated reasons; to figure out why he can level up so quickly. The only reason he got so much out of it was because of his Liaris Freese skill.

>hestia blesses bell with the ability to level up
>hestia's blessing gives him argonaut ability, 50x experience gain, and protagonist luck
>hestia also gives bell an artifact dagger and love and shelter and free access to her snatch
>freya gives bell an expensive grimoire and tries to get him killed repeatedly
>ais saves bell's life a few times

Hestia, Freya, Lili, Aiz, Ryuu, Haruhime, Eina, Aisha, Cassandra, Syr (unless it's some sort of Freya scheme), probably Tiona but to a very minor extent

You haven't seen many heroin addicts, user.

Why are they so flat.

Attached: 28037164830.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

Because they're not made for IMAX format
It's like watching a 720p video on a 60 inches display, you actually lose quality
They did the same thing with DBS Broly, is totally a scam

>Because they're not made for IMAX format
That really depends on the show and what they use for upscaling to 4K. There's nothing inherently wrong with anime on a large screen, as long as the show isn't animated poorly to begin with. That doesn't mean I want to see anime that was rendered at a low resolution on a big screen, but I don't particularly care about going to movies for things that aren't on a big screen, so if it's not done well enough to be shown IMAX I'd rather just watch it at home.

>Lefiya
Nice try hetcuck.

Time for bed. Keep the thread going my fellow Hestiabors!

Attached: Danmachi-Episode5-Omake-2.gif (540x304, 1.57M)

why is she so perfect?

seeing that was my excuse to not saw MiA the day before

What's with Bell and hugging topless elves? Is this his hobby or something?

It's fate

Hestia a cute

*cough*

Attached: Artemis 01.jpg (3434x4095, 874K)

Two virgin goddesses, one to go. I wonder if Athena will appear somehow (but perhaps she is in another city state, aka parallel Athen).

preview pics for episode 4:
danmachi.com/danmachi2/story/index.html?slideNum=3

Preview (spoilers):
youtube.com/watch?v=n1rh3c6PQs8

I would pet drunk Anya.

fuck
catgirls speaking is cancer
and beatful

Terrorist Bell finally

>Terrorist Bell finally
what?

Is Yenpress my only option to read vol 10 and onward?

he blows the shit up out of the second floor for an element of surprise, and then goes in while Hyacinthus is overwhelmed

hestia is NOT fat

loki is NOT flat

Is Firebolt a basic-bitch skill or actually a high level skill?

basic bitch
but Bell's Argonaut made it a megaman blast instead

single, like hestia forever

Hestia is the only reason I kept watching the first season

technically its a weak spell, but the fact that its swift action spell makes it stand out.
aside from it it gets stronger, which means that if bell uses it enough it can make so that he use a spell of comparable damage to a long enchantment spell without having to do shit.

>14 volumes
>protaqg still gets his ass beaten by the main villainess

>oh my virgin prostitute

>Be an OP MC who can easily win against everyone
>Everyone complains about him being a self-insert and the lack of stakes
>Be an MC who works hard to win against his enemies and most of the time just gets a pyrrhic victory
>Everyone complains about him being a weak faggot
You guys can't make up your mind about what you want from an MC.

>implying that suffering before attaining victory isn't the most satisfying thing in the world
nigga, do you even euphoric?

FML couldn't get off base.
Have him rub it to best boy Bell

If she ever appeared I wonder if it would be the authors or editors idea.
This was the most retarded shit the editor did.

editors who do more than just proofread are industry cancer

Attached: miki kazuma 2.jpg (640x396, 125K)

>This was the most retarded shit the editor did.
To be fair, nips wouldn't accept a non-virgin heroine.

How does that work? Like compensated dating?

She fainted every time right before the service and apparently brothel clients in Orario are all supreme gentlemen.

who?

I thought Aisha was watching pulled them out? Honestly, I interpreted it as Aisha lying about Haruhime's virginity

awake!

Attached: DanmachiOrionnoYa-Movie-BD-Omake-1.gif (600x321, 1.9M)

no twintails hestia is bestia

And they still had to pay for no service? Sounds like a fast way to lose repeat customers

Ah, maybe there was something like that. It's been a very long time since I've read that volume.

Haruhime

Hmm pretty sure she's a virgin

? He's very strong now comparing him to 95% of Orario's other adventurers. And IIRC we still have a lot of time till the end of the story.

This

IMAX is only useful for action series like mecha and battle shōnen. Otherwise it's a waste of expensive equipment.

Wait, it was EDITOR's idea???

Where do I read the rest

vol 1-13 is only available.
too bad since vol 14 won't come out in oct 29 which is the best vol so far

Attached: 1434732529809.jpg (1916x1074, 136K)

Attached: 1434735606599.gif (560x315, 1.75M)

s1 attracted the memecancer spammers; hype has died and so only commited waifuists remain

as it should be.

gpdhood is quantized, not fractional. you can jump from demigod to full godhood, or from god to mortal, but other combinations are prohibited

This movie was god damn awful, what the hell were they thinking.

>what the hell were they thinking
$$$

Jesus

Attached: 1546318941294.gif (1000x562, 2.32M)

just finished Episode 3, they are really speedrunning the Light Novel.
The entirely skipped half of the Bell running away from Apollo & Soma and outright deleted the battle inside Soma's territory.

>tfw no hestia wife

Cute goddess

Yep
From what was included in opening we can assume this season is going to cover volumes 6-7 (could anyone confirm this?)
They only have 13 episodes for all that, so they must rush things. Only 10 are left now.

do you guys know any jrpgs where your skill evolves the more you use it akin to firebolt from bell?
i have a soft spot for this particular mechanic

A real cutie in the back

How do we stop those thirsty knife ears from tempting Bell with their slutty bodies?

Attached: 1540546266086.png (622x948, 260K)

We don't
Lefiya cutie

It's a great hobby, admit that

Kill Paarthurnax

Attached: hestia.jpg (1917x1259, 629K)

Don't worry, she's not in the main story so any character development between her and Bell is basically non-canon.

Just you wait, she'll pull an upset and win right at the end.

Dumb Blades poster

>so is not canon

Hypnotizing.

Well?

Attached: Memoria Freese_2019-06-22-23-10-39.png (2560x1440, 2.26M)

One one hand, Hestia a Bestia, but on the other hand, this is why we now have Oppai Loli to deal with. I am confuse.

What dog race is she?

Attached: naaza.png (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Attached: 1434732284395.gif (640x360, 493K)

best girl

Because she's not a boy.

It's actually good if you rewatch it and think for once.

Attached: Hestia-bullshit.jpg (1145x1059, 519K)

I want to start hugging topless elves. What model of elf would you recommend for a beginner? I've heard that tsundere elves are great, but require a lot of maintenance. Would a novice elf hugger be able to handle it with just some research, or should I pick something easier for my first elf?
Also I don't have access to any decent dungeons, only a basic basement. Will this bottleneck my elf hugging performance?

Artemis is not in the canon timeline and winning the bellbowl.

Who cares? She is miles better than Hestia, canon can go suck dick.

not a dog, a chienthrope.

too many isekais aired between S1 and S2 and this show now looks shitty compared to them - they set high standarts for fantasy genre and this shit show is completely irrelevant. Not even your shitty waifu can't help it lol

Attached: 1564406164191.jpg (720x720, 251K)

making her actually a virgin was the editor's idea
hence why her character arc feels so narratively and developmentally satisfying for bell to put aside his misgivings and save this helpless girl who the rest of the world would label an impure existence worth less than trash, because its the right thing to do in spite of his own reluctance to associate with people in her profession because his shaky reputation he only started to gain after the wargame would drop like a rock

danmachi isnt an isekai though

It's a native isekai

Hot

Remember when JC wanted to capitalize on the string boobs meme but barely anyone came in at that Hestia doujin shit? Remember when the threads were so fucking slow that the Aiz Vanilla guy was the only one getting all the replies?

Everyone only jumped the fuck in when they saw the minotaur fight and just went in for the ride. But the ending of s1 was so placid that anyone who cared went to read the novels while those who waited for the Gaiden to be animated dropped it the fuck down when pic related wasn't as a good as the minotaur fight?

Even before S2 you only get Lefiya fags, Bell fags, and Ryu fags posting.

Attached: aiser.png (845x1200, 620K)

Bell please

It's not.
It's a fucking LitRPG you retard.
At least know your genre

>Wizards and magic and shit
>No one truck-kun'd into the story
It's classic native isekai, just like Lord of the Rings. At least understand the genre if you want to discuss it you brainlet.

fuck off with that meme shit
its literary RPG in a sense.

No he’s just being retarded and calling every story that doesn’t take place in modern-day Earth a native isekai, not understanding that isekai means to be transported to another world.
A real native isekai would be something like Observation Record of a Self-proclaimed Villainess’ Fiance where the MC is a capture target of an otome game who watches the isekai’d girl act from a distance

Attached: 1430508505416.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Yeah but she's too withdrawn to show it properly. It's like she hasn't the faintest idea of human interaction. Also the guy is in awe of her which doesn't help

She’s the goddess of the hearth, family, and home. So basically a fertility goddess

That movie was so fucking boring, I almost walked out of the theater

AIZ LEFIYA LEFIYA AIZ

You sir, never had taste in the first place. Please leave the Danmachi fandom and NEVER come back.

Attached: 1431714267079.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

That's LEFIYA CRANEL to you, plebeian.

>lotr
>native isekai
ok kid
ever heard of a genre called high fantasy?

Are you calling Aiz the main villain?

Who cares? She's like the 6th benchwarmer in a harem where the protagonist only has eyes for the main girl anyway

Heschune

Attached: Danmachi-Episode12-19.jpg (1440x810, 178K)

Sad

Attached: dc4a65eec630576c3ab1d800a5e1f74a.jpg (768x834, 68K)

Attached: Danmachi-Episode7-43.jpg (1440x810, 124K)

Say it with me, Hestiafags.
LEFIYA CRANEL

Just finished Argonaut story. Man was that a blast. If only Bell had the same personality, he would have been so much more likeable.

Bumpestia

The best and cutest pair. Also the winner we're coming for you Aiztards, Hestiakeks and Ryufags.

Attached: Lefiya3.png (783x401, 152K)

If the author planned for some little group of fans to become BellxLefiyafags, he should be proud, he clearly succeed here.

I will sail this ship til it sinks beneath the waves.

It's so good I think the author should write an ln of it and make it canon.

Then maybe have Bete and Gareth find out that their people are alive because of Bell's ancestors (if the characters are their ancestors) and have an internal conflict in Loki familia over Bell.

Lefiya Cranel sounds really good and fittinn, don't you think?

Attached: 1523437903956.jpg (984x2778, 789K)

She will never come near winning bell!

Attached: Danmachi-Episode7-40.jpg (1440x810, 113K)

Where can I read it? Is it another LN spin off?

Attached: ohwhatthef.jpg (744x858, 329K)

Fools, Bell is destined to create his own harem

Bell x Lefiya x Ryuu x Ais x Hestia x Syr x Lili x Haruhime x Aisha

That's the real endgame

If you download Danmachi Memoria Freese you can watch the events in settings after events ended. (IDK if you had to play the event or not). Or see if its on youtube or the subreddit.

After the editor did the "oh my virgin prostitute" I gonna be mad if its not a harem end (or Bell dies).

>Lefiya
>matters
>when she gets kek by the Minotaur even as a rival

>If you download Danmachi Memoria Freese you can watch the events in settings after events ended. (IDK if you had to play the event or not). Or see if its on youtube or the subreddit.

Thank you, kind soul!

can the gods not procreate? how come there aren't any demigods running around?

Considering most of them are related, they can definitely procreate. As for whether or not they can spawn demigod offspring is something that has yet to be mentioned in the anime.

You can't even use the whole "Bell's grandfather is Zeus" thing as proof because Bell lost his parents early on and was adopted.

Turn them into orcs like Morgoth did.

Time for bed. keep the thread going my fellow Hesitabros! Here's some Hestia back.

Attached: 1431715580621.gif (740x416, 1.95M)

Good night user, sleep well.

For me it's Tiona

Attached: 1535833235070.png (800x1200, 627K)

Miss Lefiya Cranel

Attached: 1549466850275.png (720x1034, 527K)

I'm a Daphne fag so nah I'm good

Why Aisha over Tione, Aina, Daphne and Weine? Hell even the mermaid or harpy, Didn't Aisha try to go off and fuck one of the worm tamers in the previous volume?

All girls belong to Bell! Those who you mention and all others as well! An ultimate harem!

Tione cute and adorable

I think you guys meant Cassandra, the one with the prophecies.

it's swimsuit time.

Attached: EANQdz7UcAAe4CY.png (720x405, 528K)

Were vanillas always that big?

Damn, Aiz grew up

She never was really flat.

Attached: 1492873757545.jpg (1919x1787, 458K)

>this is flat
americans, everyone.

Wrong continent

Attached: 1492875883594.jpg (1920x1962, 1008K)

Asfi got big milkers

Attached: 1.png (1920x1080, 1.45M)

Best ass.

Attached: ass.png (1920x1080, 2.25M)

Attached: 1520131100591.jpg (850x843, 84K)

also Naza.

Demeter confirmed, don't ask her about it.

Attached: EANqeDnU8AENcw4.jpg-orig.jpg (2251x2248, 221K)

Yes, ma'am. Sir, yes Sir. Oh yeah.

Attached: EANqQTvUcAAAEbI.jpg-orig.jpg (2248x2247, 237K)

Post Freya and Demeter, user. I want to see how they look like.

Attached: 1514078277226.png (298x279, 30K)

Post demeter please

I bet they are fun to touch.

Jam it in

what is bete's fighting style? does he use punching and kicking or weapons?

Target #1

Attached: EANqeDvUYAAHp8F.jpg-orig.jpg (2235x2235, 225K)

the former
plus he can "borrow" some magic, thanks to his equipment

Goddess Colonel - for some reason they don't want to use God or Goddess in the english subs - USA strikes again.

Attached: EANqd-HU4AAgq9W.jpg-orig.jpg (2237x2237, 327K)

Kunoichi

Attached: EANqQaDUcAUtq1F.jpg-orig.jpg (2236x2236, 233K)

Regina

Attached: EANqQaEUEAQNT_Y.jpg-orig.jpg (2246x2246, 317K)

and the last one, Catty (but I can only hear Bloody).

Attached: EANqQaKVUAAIQVH.jpg-orig.jpg (2236x2236, 215K)

Did they ever uncensor that mobageshit?

The memoria freese game is not on my region, where do i get the apk?

Bete usually uses his armored boots and armguards, but if he needs some more distance like in Sword Oratoria, he uses two short swords.

Attached: Bete_Loki_01.jpg (1920x2472, 923K)

qoo-app.com/

here with his short sword/daggers

Attached: Loki Familia 05.jpg (1896x3053, 1.82M)

Best girl

i want to pound the captain boipusi

>read the novel
>Bell showed no PTSD whatsoever when the minotaur was about to kill him
Did I get tricked by the manga?

>>Bell showed no PTSD whatsoever when the minotaur was about to kill him
READ AGAIN

If the manga gives the impression that he had PTSD from it, yes. It left a big impression on him and he obviously found it intimidating, but it wasn't like he was really put in a state that hurt him long term. I mean shit, he was basically skipping through town lovestruck like right after that despite still being covered in minotaur blood.

His thought when the minotaur was about to kill him was to score a harem in a dungeon. I don't see any PTSD there, although I only read the first few pages so I will hold my judgement for now.

He does get "PSTD" when fighting the second minotaur, it doesnt occupy half the battle lines tough.

Second one? The one Ottar had trained?

Yes, his trauma steems from being ambushed in vol1, in vol1 he didnt have the trauma tough.

I don't really see how. He just gets really motivated again

Then you have not read it.

>youtu.be/qQRZyHjXbuY
damn it i want aiz to call me a fucking pig and step on me

what the fuck that aiz line

We are not getting any more of her. I'd rather see her rebooted into the novels and fight Hestia and Freya for the rabbit.

Speaking of which, anyone got stitches of best goddess and her literally divine thighs?

Attached: 1563753304702.jpg (1920x1080, 382K)

>you can marry tiona in memoria freese
DOWNLOADING FUCKING NOW

>spin off is written by the author in other series
>oh nice i can now be sure it wont be a massive fuck up
>spin off is written by the author in danmachi

Attached: 1507558523259.png (500x282, 152K)

user, his first thought is literally to make sure the useless supporter is safe, then to fuck off to the dungeon entrance, which he Immediately scraps due to him running away = Lili's death

bros help memoria freese
when i tap to start the game the tap to start just keeps flashing, what the fuck do i do
on another note does it work on bluestacks?

mikoto with delicious pits
seriously why the fuck is the design so hot

Yes, ma'm. Sir, yes Sir. Oh, yeah.

You wait - the assets are over 3GB, and are checked at start-up which takes some time (especially if you need to download them in the first place).

???

This feels rushed.

Lena is best girl.

>You wait - the assets are over 3GB,
it only downloads 200 for me tough.

You didn't download the voice packs then.

bestia = beast in spanish

Does that mean she is actually a beast in bed

oh wait, i reopened now and it asked to check updates and started downloading the rest
what the fuck this game
btw can i try to solo the red!minotaur as bell?

There is a Bell only banner going on right now. Probably cant solo the very hard mode but easy and normal ya

Attached: [FFF] Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka - 04 [BD][1080p-FLAC][A4071438]-0093. (1920x1080, 118K)

FUCK elves.

Especially Ryuu

Especially Lefiya

I very much support that proposal.

Especially Alicia.

We know Bell

Cute and elegant young lady.

Attached: Sword_Oratoria_Volume_10_14.jpg (1434x2048, 816K)

>no Loki

Gee, I wonder why?

Why?

Attached: 9101jd8.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Ahem

Attached: DD4As6fU0AAiPE2.jpg (1200x675, 96K)

AWAKE! thanks for keeping the thread alive!

Attached: Hestia smile.jpg (1920x1080, 336K)

Will we ever get more of second plan chartacters? Like Alicia, Aki, Raul ?

Hi user. Sleept well I hope?

I hope the other members of Bell's familia/extended party develop some sort of skill that allows them to keep up with his growth, otherwise it's going to be ridiculous how much he outclasses them and the story will suffer for it. Call it something like 'inspired' to keep the MC special or give Bell a skill that applies to those who share his falna or something.

>Hi user. Slept well I hope?
A decent night's sleep at least. Waking up is always hard though.

Attached: 1430507815636.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

How do I update Memoria

Go to the game's Play Store or QooApp page?

>translating honorifics
The LNs can be painful.

When will Freya's stalking and Syr's deal finally be focused in the main plot?

Attached: Screenshot_20190801-035013.jpg (2340x1080, 1.17M)

>game crashes when finishing a stage
nice game memoriababs

>syr deal
what deal

I'm forgoing the swimsuit rate up because I'm saving for Haruhime, the faggot devs better deliver on her.

I can't tell if the final villain is meant to be Freya, the Black Dragon or Asterios.

Freya is too likeable to be a real villain.

>Syr's deal
next volume
>Freya's stalking
maybe the same volume

Syr is Freya in disguise anyway.

Reminder that half-elves are unclean abominations and any union between a human and an elf is sacrilege.

Excuse you

Attached: 1-577000498.png (473x472, 188K)

>crossdressing maid bell was so beautiful that male gods almost raped bell
what the fuck

What?

Maybe he has a point. Eina is by far worst girl.

Syr is too normal to be freya.
If she was freya she wouldve been in bell pants already

I'm sorry user, but you are a homosexual.

Attached: f630fde07e8dcb444b1d4446f9a47968.jpg (864x1024, 105K)

Nah, she's fucking overprotective, controlling and boring. Definitely worst girl.

>controlling and overprotective

You just described most of the girls in this series.

>wait what
>freya wants to fuck a 14yo
>yikes!!!!
what you do

>hey wait we're all after the same thing
>lets just do it together

Attached: 1563733592066.jpg (1280x1249, 666K)

The others show an appropriate level of care and understand their boundaries.

>Syr is too normal to be freya.
Go read up on your Norse mythology about Freya.

But Freya was watching the war with Ares while Syr was visiting the orphans with Bell.

That said, I'm unsure how Freya knew Syr smiled at Allan.

I did. Syr confirmed Freya's daughter.

She's just trying to look out for the rabbit

To be fair she had many deaths under her before Bell came along.

>Aiz getting angry is basically sadist tier
god my dick is so hard a

Syr, or Sýr in Norse, was one of Freya's aliases she went under when she visited humans.

Also watch episode 1 of season 1. When Freya first spots Bell Syr shows up.

I wanna marry Loki

God I wish she'd kick me

Attached: Aiz want to kick pigs!.png (853x480, 916K)

>tfw you can rape hestia in memoria freese

now i want a asanagi tier doujin of her getting mindbroken by pigs

Asterios first, then the return of the Zeus familia with the demoting of Freyja and Loki, and at last the third Great Quest.

why is ais so out of character? why would she even dress like that? did loki trick her somehow?

how in the fuck do they keep this quality in the mobage

that was surprisingly wholesome

this is going to be my third favorite after the Argonaut and date al live cross over story

I wonder if there's an Athenea familia or if it got wiped up and that's why we haven't seen it

Author says that the Athena familia will come to play later on.

But so far Perma Virgin Goddesses had it hard in the Danmachi World

Astraea, Artemis, Hestia, etccc

Author enjoys writing for the mobile game since his editors can't fuck with him there.

just watch the S2 tie-ins in the quest section.

Third one was Hestia sleeping with Bell before the Wargame. No, not what you think.

I want to make Hestia smell and eat my smegma, is that normal?

Attached: 1455893297502.jpg (1053x948, 257K)

How do you know they’re virgins?

>Astraea, Astrea or Astria (Ancient Greek: Ἀστραῖα;[1] "star-maiden" or "starry night"), in ancient Greek religion, is a daughter of Astraeus and Eos[2][3]. She is the virgin goddess of justice, innocence, purity and precision.

>In Ancient Greek religion, Hestia (/ˈhɛstiə, ˈhɛstʃə/; Greek: Ἑστία, "hearth" or "fireside") is the virgin goddess of the hearth, the right ordering of domesticity, the family, the home, and the state.

>Artemis (/ˈɑːrtɪmɪs/; Greek: Ἄρτεμις Artemis, Attic Greek: [ár.te.mis]), in the ancient Greek religion and myth, is the goddess of the hunt, the wilderness, wild animals, the Moon, and chastity.

>In Greek mythology, Athena was believed to have been born from the head of her father Zeus. In the founding myth of Athens, Athena bested Poseidon in a competition over patronage of the city by creating the first olive tree. She was known as Athena Parthenos ("Athena the Virgin")

Also, one thing I don't get from Orion no Ya, did Bell fall in love with Artemis?

The Cross-over didn't have such right to be so GAR

Attached: Danmachi X Date A Live Collaboration Ais Catastrophe Story Shido.png (853x480, 197K)

I think he means after they arrived.

That doesn’t mean all the other goddesses aren’t virgins

She got trained by Demeter to act like that

Absolutely kino

Attached: 1535279443929.jpg (1280x720, 227K)

Holy shit I fucking missed this. FML because they haven't done cross over run runs either.

Because I knew it would be cancerous shit well before it aired, just like 95% of anime movies shoehorned into a natural timeline. I don't even know what compelled me to watch it, one would think I'd have learned my lesson by now. I could barely finish it and have almost finished purging Artemis from my memory.

>danmachi.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Angelo_Gabrini/Movie_Premiere_Author_Interview
>"So your plot and the finished movie are completely different?"
>The author confirms this and reveals that the original plot involved the Hestia and Loki Familias teaming up to fight a strong monster in the dungeon, but they told him that it "had too many characters" and "would be too long to fit"
>"Tell me what kind of orders the producer and staff gave"

>They wanted Hestia to be emphasized and for her to be main heroine, though Oomori refused
here's why

Are his editors super controlling?

Yes

>Victim Girls Chapter ended in a cliffhanger
>Sequel focusing on Aiz in company of high level Minotaurus never

>They wanted Hestia to be emphasized and for her to be main heroine, though Oomori refused
based

>>They wanted Hestia to be emphasized and for her to be main heroine, though Oomori refused
corporate shills and Hestiafags btfo

> "However the movie staff told him to have Ais stay behind because they wanted to see Hestia instead"
>"Like you said, Hestia's usual characterization ended in the first 15 minutes of the movie". Originally, , but changed it (based on producer and staff opinions and hints) to having the two Goddesses reminisce without Bell and have Hestia begin to realize the truth about Artemis from there
you tell me

If there's any story in the novels that deserves the movie treatment it's the Juggernaut arc and in 2 movies not just 1 rushed one.

I'd fucking pay to see Bell stare down that motherfucker with youtu.be/pWlfyXi0KYs playing but faster and haunting

Attached: 1518737955479.png (1434x2048, 771K)

Attached: 1434735054443.jpg (640x1440, 406K)

How is the author going to top v14?

One Eyed Dragon.

more like, one-eyed snake.

>Ryu's rampage
>Juggernaut fucking shit up
>Bell staring that motherfucker down
>Bell almost dying eight times
>that finally
hard to do so.

Attached: 1518737659377.png (1434x2048, 1005K)

>Bell melted this into a panicked, love-struck maiden

Needs more Tsubaki

Can you even blame her after what they have to go through together?

she's a slut

If she doesn't join the Hestia Familia within 2 volumes I'll be angry. She'll definitely need to get a new outfit however, otherwise the guild "killing" her off would be for nothing.

hopefully vol 16 since vol 15 was SOL and author usually adds a new member after slice of life volume

Ryuu currently in the lead with potential Ais comeback.
Rest of the harem in orbitor status
Hestia still forever cucked

LefiyaxBell is author's personal ship

>LefiyaxBell is author's personal ship
>cucks her rival status with Asterius
>doesn't even mention her in the main timeline
i don't get it at all

TSUBAKI PLEASES FIRST-CLASS ADVENTURERS FOR RARE DROP ITEMS!

Attached: Tsubaki_01.jpg (1920x1819, 1.13M)

Proof?

I wish I met a heroin addict that looked like that, imagine how easy the sex would be

Explain further.

Attached: Danmachi-Episode9-Omake-3.gif (540x497, 1.54M)

I want to fuck Anya

Loki is not a slut. A man or woman has to find her attractive first before that can happen.

Attached: 1564181070413.jpg (1182x1572, 182K)

I bet Syr is to Freya what Jupiter is to Zeus, a personal spirit

I love her

LEFIYA CRANEL

Attached: lefiyabell 2.jpg (884x1268, 282K)

Attached: DanmachiOrionnoYa-Movie-BD-57.jpg (1440x779, 60K)

Cute and endgame!

Attached: 1543065926976.png (720x1034, 523K)

Attached: Danmachi-Episode7-42.jpg (1440x810, 133K)

Say it with me, Hestia.
LEFIYA
E
F
I
Y
A
CRANEL
R
A
N
E
L

Hestia is Worstia!

Attached: 1533999512594.png (504x660, 222K)

Is some minor deity talking shit about an Olympian? This is why they rape you and turn you into monsters

that doesn't even rhyme.

Hestia is BESTIA!

Attached: Danmachi-Episode10-Omake-7.gif (500x282, 1.98M)

Which is the best girl and why it is Syr?

It's Leifya Cranel.

Very Lili post

breastia is cute!

Hestia is much better in the anime than the LNs.

I think she does get more focus in the anime than the LNs, but she's equally good in both!

Attached: Danmachi-Episode11-20.jpg (1440x810, 107K)

They literally attended to apologise and head off anything happening.

No they are actually smart, the author wants to throw away all the characters to focus on sluts.
They had to take control to actually keep hestia and lily in the series.

It's never started for sure and Haruhime doesn't know. But I actually thought her being a virgin was funny, I liked it.

>and apparently brothel clients in Orario are all supreme gentlemen.

More like they're smart enough not to fuck with either Ishtar or Amazons.

It's less about that and about how unbelievably tragic her life was. Keeping the fact she at least hadn't actually prostituted herself out gave it a little levity at least.

Not like there's no dark undertones. Lots of the Xenos got raped, and Cassandra + Daphne are most likely rape victims too.

I took it as canon but also an attempt to mock the culture that considers it important.

No it was that Aisha would take her clients when she passed out.

Paarthurnax doesn't have titties he'll be dead before sundown.

Originally she born first of the Dodecatheon, but after she was eaten by Cronos, and then freed by Zeus, all the gods experienced a second birth. She then became the runt of the litter, but she is still technically everyone's nee-san.

I want an AZURE DREAMS style action rpg game of Danmachi, and choose which familia I get into.

Yeah, there are undertones that makes it seem like that. I mean, even Aisha was jealous as hell after Haruhime got saved; same as Aiz who wanted to be saved so hard like Wiene after seeing Bell into action

Sounds Greek.

Loki's tight boipucci is reserved for Chad T. Thundercock, aka Aniki.

>Cassandra + Daphne are most likely rape victims too
It says Apollo treated her well and favored boys, so I think that's unlikely.

Attached: hestia.jpg (4032x3024, 1.26M)

Good night my fellow Hestiabors. See you all in the morning. Keep the thread alive!

Attached: 1434764266601.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

She is poor.

Good night. Leave Bell-kun to me.

Attached: 1535105970308.jpg (720x960, 131K)

user, the thread has been up for 3 days. Unless it's REALLY slow tonight then you're going to wake up to a bump limit archived threat.

Good night user.

She wants the stallion cock again.

Attached: Week29-Norse-OdinAndSleipnir01-1024x1024.png (1024x1024, 50K)

If an anime/manga/LN can't use a Greek myth setting to unmistakenly and explicitly justify a harem, then all is lost.

Attached: 1563066366262.png (300x300, 84K)

>actually wanting a harem end
Shit taste.

Just caught up
I forgot how fun this anime was

Hestia will still be cucked

Where's Tiona?

Miss Tiona does not actively pursue Bell's chastity, so she's not included (yet)

ANOTHER ONE !?
GUNUNUNU!

Why are Lefiyakeks increasing in number?

>Lefiyakek

Please define

Chien is the French word for dog.

Speaking of Bete, does anyone know smth about his sister? Supposedly he had one? Is she alive?

Don't you fucking ignore me, you little turd. Answer me.

>that sound effect at 16:13 in EP 3
I didn't know Larian worked on this show.

Ais has a giant futa cock?

Attached: 6C2DFE1D-F6D5-4F96-BC12-A3C4E00D162C.jpg (2005x3040, 1.69M)

Is it wrong to recognize your crush's bulge in a dungeon?

She's dead, along with the rest of his tribe.

She's likely to irritate the most people so she's the dedicated shitpost girl for this series.

Who are the five with enigma? Asfi, Barca, Fels, Amid and ?

Who's Barca? That old lady? Anyway it's probably intentionally unknown at this point, though I wouldn't be shocked if Lili gets it in the future

Barca Perdix, a descendent of Daedalus. The one who made Dix's cursed spear.

Oh right. I thought cursed weapons might have been a different ability so I disregarded that character

By enigma you mean those rare/unique abilities?

That's what the magic item creation developmental ability is called. I think at some point Bell offhandedly thinks something about there only being a handful of people with the ability, but I don't think people really knew about Barca in the first place

dunno why but i really get a dark souls feeling when bell is fighting the bosses.

What's at the dungeon's bottom? Does the gods actually know someting that mortals don't?

probably because it has a sense of dread
Bell's monologue are great

I think it's also sometimes referred to as 'Mystery', which I presume is down to the translation.

Asfi
>Known as one of the best item makers of this generation, she was one of only five people in Orario who possessed the Advanced Ability “Enigma."
>One of only five adventurers with the Advanced Ability Enigma in Orario, she was also the head of Hermes Familia. Known by the title Perseus, she was an item maker with unparalleled skills.
Fels
>Mastering the Advanced Ability Enigma, the Sage became the most powerful Magus in history.
Barca
>“Heh, I’d expect nothin’ less from a wielder of the Mystery ability. You always come prepared, O Great Hexer.”

I can't recall where Amid's was mentioned, or if I'm possibly imagining it, though.

I haven't stayed current with this in a long time is lefiya still a turbo-dyke or did she join bells harem?

Lefiya is for Filvis.

She didn't, but definitely she recognizes Bell as her rival which perhaps, maybe, hopefully wil lead her to Bell's grand harem.

Filvis :( Now am sad

>rival
but Bell doesn't
since Asterius and Bell is the only true rival here

True, but original question was about Lefiya, not Bell.

Lefiya and Bell are diffenret types of adventurers so it's difficult if not entirely pointless to compare them.

Her capability to deal damage is most likely way higher than Bell's anyway. She posses some really OP abilities too. If anything, she lack's in character, tho hopefully this will soon improve. THEN Bell might recognize her as a proper rival.

Episode 4 canceled
Will Air on Sunday

BUT WHY
also source

Nooooooooo!

i have a
MIGHTY
NEED

Attached: riveria grin.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

I don't see anything about it on the official anime Twitter.
twitter.com/danmachi_anime

hes just a (you) farmer here to farm some (you)s

D E S T I N Y

1x lvl6
4x lvl4
1x very shady lass

Does mama Mia creating her own faction in Orario? She's apparently already more powerfull than most exploreing-type familias.

Attached: Hostess_of_Fertility_Employees.png (903x910, 1.24M)

Which is level 6? Ryu is level 4 right?

>Which is level 6
Momma is
And now she's angry, look what have you done!

Attached: Mia_Grand_27.png (640x217, 73K)

Are you sure there is 4 lvl 4?
I thought there were only 3.

>Amid
it's in the wiki, without source.

Ryuu is, she's from Astrea familia.
Chloe and Lunoire are former assassins, also both lvl 4
And Anya is as well, but I dunno what;s her story.

>Her capability to deal damage is most likely way higher than Bell's anyway.
>He doesn't know about the 4 minute charged firebolt.

>though I wouldn't be shocked if Lili gets it in the future
I doubt it, [/spoiler] she threw away mixing because she wanted a combat skill so she could be with Bell in the dungeon. [/spoiler]

I could see Nahza getting it, if she were to level up.

>this is going to be my third favorite after the Argonaut and date al live cross over story
No Grand Day? Personally that one is still my favourite event.

>And Anya is as well, but I dunno what;s her story.
Anya has an inferiority complex towards her brother who is a lvl 6 adventurer in Freya Familia.