Who is the worst character in fate and why is it Nero Claudius? or any saber for that matter. fucking sabers

Who is the worst character in fate and why is it Nero Claudius? or any saber for that matter. fucking sabers

Attached: 1548524942236.png (236x206, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?hl=en&q=fate extra hakuno and tamamo&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJ0kWE0zmN2HEaiQELEKjU2AQaAgg9DAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIopgWuHPoQmxGlBa0ciBGwEawRoxH-OagspyzzI7cg2iPzIdQj0SPKLBoweiZqcVit3uVKbY_1ncBSnBexUD_1h2XXvQjAdAmCAIUJCMHWU_1gEaA5UCqLRsaXJB1IAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQ0uS4jDA,isz:l&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJxYWg5drjAhVoh-AKHf6aB-UQ2A4IMigE&biw=1920&bih=921
youtube.com/watch?v=6ocomigMZ_0
youtube.com/watch?v=nzqd3GYsjzc&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Rin_Tohsaka.png (1024x1536, 543K)

Sakura Fag again attack GOD Rin

Worst Chracterr FUTA

Attached: As 31331331333.png (1416x2096, 678K)

The worst character was and always will be Shirou.

Nero can't be the worst character because she's hot as fuck, even hotter than other hot girls like Medusa, Drake, Mordred, Astolfo, Scathach, Boudica, etc

Thicc Nero best Nero

Attached: nerofig.jpg (900x1350, 129K)

Because she represents and kickstarted everything wrong with modern Fate.

>Unnecessary fetish appeal design
>Unnecessary genderbend of male historical figure
>Said figure was an asshole but no no actually she was just misunderstood arteest with no remorse over actions
>One of the strongest Servants for reasons rather than actually tying into her lore
>Wankers excuse her complete lack of character and depth beyond quirky anime royalty because she's cute even though she's obnoxious as fuck

Trump ???

FUCK NERO

FUCKING RETARDED ASS WORTHLESS FAPBAIT CHARACTER

every character
fate is mobile game shit

I'm sending this to all the nero wanks I know

>hotter than other hot girls
listen friend, I understand that you like the tata's, but can I interest you in pic related?

Attached: 1548621979558.png (1600x2000, 926K)

Because all saber faces have the same fucking design. It's incredibly lazy.
The fucking Sakuras are more interesting despite having an even worse syndrome of same face.

Attached: 1559519934571.jpg (4265x2626, 1.12M)

I just want to love my Tamamos

Attached: 74922099_p0.png (2046x1447, 3.34M)

What about TV Koyanskaya ?
Cat is the smartest Tamamo btw

she has some of the best doujins though.

Still waiting for Assassin, but Koyanskaya's an Alter Ego, isn't she?

Nero is shit, but Tamapoop is worse

I absolutely love Koyanskaya too. I'm still waiting for her to be released. Until then all I have is art work for her saved on my phone and computer and a body pillow cover of her.

Attached: __koyanskaya_and_tamamo_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_paperfinger__355a2dc99e27f4ae8329f024fc2c7 (2598x4169, 1.1M)

Probably Joan or Scat.

Technically speaking, everyone from the Tamamo Nine are Alter Egos. It's just that the class doesn't usually fit in a Holy Grail War and ends up with shit like Tamamo Cat ending up as a Berserker despite being able to use magic..

No, I mean her class is literally Alter Ego. Same with Rasputin.

All Tamamo Nine qualify for Alter-Ego class since they are an aspect of OG Tamamo's personality. But yes Koyanskaya in the main story is an Alter-Ego (Rasputin and Douman are Alter-Ego too) but her summonable version will be Assassin according to her CM.

>or any saber for that matter. fucking sabers

Say what will about all the other Sabers, but Richard is best boy and I will fight anyone that tries to tell me otherwise!

Attached: richard_1.png (225x350, 143K)

Scat is probably one of the most boring characters the series has ever produced. Literally the only reason anyone gives a shit about her is because she's in a body suit.

God...how is Nero so cute...

By far the worst. and she's a filthy slut as well. Anyone who disagrees is a filthy slut as well, and in the bad way.

Attached: 294277.jpg (225x350, 31K)

Reason why Nero is the worst
>Started out alright
>A fool of an emperor who committed untrod atrocities, and was terrible at her job, but her heart was in the right place. She wasn't doing it out of malice mostly, just out of incompetence.
Cut to FGO and FE/LE and Extella
>Oh wait she's actually the most perfect emperor to ever exist
>Also she's a saint
>she's the perfect choice to lead the army in Extella, since she's the greatest commander. You say that Gawain has experience standing in for King Arthur and there's obviously better choices? Fuck that, they aren't Nero
>Turns out that Ceasar, Caligula, and Romulus all bow to Nero since her Rome was the greatst and Romulus sucks because no one was smiling in his Rome, while literally everyone was smiling at all times in Nero's Rome
>Also literally everyone in her kingdom loves her so much that they break space and time to join her in the final battle against Solomon's Temple
>Also she's stronger than Atilla the Hun the destroyer of Rome, because of course Nero is the best
>Also her power can literally do anything the situation demands, and she beats everyone in one hit, and she's a master of kung fu. And she can break the unbreakable sword of the lake Gallatine with one hit, and she can cut sword beams in half and she can lose all her blood without dying three times and she can do anything we need her to
>Everyone around her must always gravitate around Nero and say she's the best at all times, all scenes revolve around Nero. Whenever she's not on scree the other Romas must all say "Where's Nero?"
>The still living Nero without magic was stronger than servants, stronger than entire armies.
>Also is a Beast
etc

I mean I can keep going but you get the idea. Nero was only interesting when she was kept fairly tame, but just like Arthuria Nasu couldn't help wanking the shit out of her in an absolutely retarded way that ruined her and made her unlikable, and ruined her only niche.

Don't you dare say that about Sakura Matou from Fate/Stay Night: Heavens Feel I Presage Flower and Fate/Stay Night: Heavens Feel II Lost Butterfly as well as the 2004 visual novel Fate/Stay Night (by Type-Moon but not the Realta Nua translation unless it has the H-patch installed).

Who is the best character in fate and why is it EMIYA?

Attached: アーチャー02c.png (496x600, 203K)

Also Boudica who's family and home was raped and destroyed loves Nero and apologizes to her THREE TIMES for acting foolishly and rebelling against her.

That should tell you enough about Nero. The person who hates Nero the most historically, actually likes her a lot because "Lol it was just misunderstands"

Honestly this is why I try not to think of FGO, and Extella for both Nero and Tamamo's characters. I feel like they do too much of a disservice of their characters especially from what was given to us in Extra and CCC.
Like I can't escape from it and the material exists but I prefer to think of their legitimate best works instead of the obvious fan servicey shit we got years later.

Holy fucking shit. I want to bang Sakura so goddamn bad. I can't stand it anymore. Every time I read Fate/Stay Night I get a massive erection. I've seen literally every rule 34 post there is of her online. My dreams are nothing but constant fucking sex with Sakura. I'm sick of waking up every morning with six nuts in my boxers and knowing that those are nuts that should've been busted inside of Sakura's tight kouhai pussy. God I wish I was Shirou because I fucking know for a fact that Sakura drains his balls daily. I want her to suck all of my humanity out and ride me to death. Anyways, do you guys relate to this?

He's super fucking cool so I think you're okay user

Attached: richard.jpg (2000x1445, 907K)

Its not hard to see what happened in a way. In Extra and CCC you could pick your own servant, all three servants were on the cover and on the forefront, none were wanked to hell in a dumb way.

However Extella was coming around, they decided to push Nero to the front as a main character since they could no longer go the "Pick your own path" route. How did they decide push Nero to the front? Nasu is fucking dumb so "We must wank the hell out of Nero and push her in all areas right now, have everyone say she's the best, push her to the forefront of every damn thing". Septem, LE, and Extella were written at the same time, he had no time to see if fans actually liked the "new Nero" that he was creating. It backfired. Nero is only "cute" when you aren't supposed to take her foolish boasting seriously, and realize that its just her being an arrogant shit. if all the characters around her take it seriously, and treat it as real, she just comes across as annoying and retarded as a concept. Nero isn't actually a good emperor.

Its honestly the same damn problem that Arthuria has, where Nasu thinks that wanking her retroactively and making her into a Mary Sue makes her look better. No it makes her look way worse. Except its more retarded in this case because wanking King Arthur is at least something, but wanking Nero Augustus is retarded.

Nero who kicked to death his pregnant wife and married a crossdressing boy that he castrated.

Turned into a dindu who was absolutely perfect in every way. This is a retarded choice to make.

My prediction for the end of Fake:
He's gonna win the grail war and his wish will be to repair that opera house, just like he promised he would.

This

That would be this guy

I remember when I heard a Fate Extra anime and the Extella games were announced, I knew Nero would be the main heroine. The majority of the Fate franchise always needs a saber of some type to latch onto as the MC. Type Moon loves their sabers and they have the desire to keep putting them in the forefront of everything.

Cu chuulain. Not even protagonist but still a badass and a bro. The "always die" meme actually makes him even more likable
Another one is Karna. One of the strongest servants, still a loyal, honorable warrior and also a bro. Not to mention he breaks Lancer's curse

I think he'll lose. He doesn't have any more hidden trump cards.

>He doesn't have any more hidden trump cards.

We don't even know who half of sub-servants are. Plus if he teamed up with Dumas he might get a weapon able to truly maximize his psudo-excalibur.

It'll never reach the real thing. Even if he used the actual Excalibur, he wouldn't be able to draw it outs full power. His Rounds of Lionheart isn't as convenient as it seems given its severe limitations.

It's funny. Back in the day, A+ Anti-Army would have been considered pretty damn good, but nowadays it feels mediocre.

Kirei

Attached: IMG_9198.jpg (1024x1444, 313K)

He's a guy who ticked off Gilgamesh telling him that he befriended Enkidu, got into a fight with him, and still survived.

There's no need to worry, he's already confirmed very strong. At least an A+ rank servant for sure. He can call upon various figures in his history to give him power, can turn anything into Excalibur, has EX rank speed, and can do some other odd shit. The people in his shadow also can defend him or grant him strange abilities. The war is based on broken characters, we know he's strong for sure. He can't die yet because his character arc isn't resolved yet and he's the servant of one of the main characters. Plus he's the bridge between the fake and true servants.

>can turn anything into Excalibur
Eh, honestly, it's pretty superficial. The Sword of Promised Victory is an A++ ranked Holy-class Anti-Fortress Noble Phantasm. The Sword of Ever-Distant Victory is a D~A+ ranked Anti-Army Noble Phantasm. Just going by scale, the only similarities between the two are that they both have the name "Excalibur" and they both shoot beams.

As far as trump cards go, it's not that special. Even at its strongest, it'll never go beyond A+ Anti-Army.

He may not have the kind of overwhelming power you'd expect from a top tier servant, but his kit has amazing versatility, and we haven't even seen all his tools yet. In the hands of a skilled writer (in which Richard currently is) he could pull off some crazy shit.

I love lancers. Karna was one of the few redeeming parts of Apocrypha.

I don't understand why Saber has to be the default choice for type moon. I think most saber's are bland as hell, with the only interesting ones I can think of off the top of my head being Okita and Richard. I think the reason I like Strange/Fake so much is the lack of saber wank.

Same

Attached: DEEFD61B-78F4-4EE0-AF63-D17280E9BCAB.jpg (668x1200, 164K)

The most annoying part about KotR wank for me is Rhongo wank. The spear itself is an extremely minor part of Arthurian mythos and is literally just a regular spear crafted by some dude, but it's been exponentially given a greater importance in Fate for whatever dumbfuck reason. For fucks sake it's considered a pillar of the world that transcends the mortal plane and on the same level of mythos as the Lance of Longinus.

I remember when I first read FSN, I absolutely adored Saber. I still like that Saber, but her overuse has made her tiring.
They use her the most because Saber is basically the face of Fate. She is the most well known character in Fate and among anime fans.

She's fine and pretty hot
Nerowank IS problem.

Nero even being a servant is stupid, he was such a pathetic and non-heroic figure. What is the lore justification for that?

Karna was at his best in CCC.

>I think the reason I like Strange/Fake so much is the lack of saber wank.

It there's one thing Narita is good at, it's balancing a load of characters without giving any one too much importance.

based

It's not much worse than Tamamo-no-Mae being an incarnation of Amaterasu.

That's backwards logic. She's the most known because she's the main heroine so she gets all the advertisement. She gets all the advertisement, therefore she must get all of the advertisement since she's the only one we advertise, and therefore she's the only one normalfags know about. That's the same logic that made Nasu try to make the new anime a few years ago be Fate route, yet again, for the third or fourth adaption in a row, because "EHhhhhhhh, she's the character people know righ????". The produer had to force Nasu to fuck off and let them do UBW route instead. And guess what, people liked it way better than Fate route. Turns out that other characters than Saber become far more popular than Saber if you give them the chance. We got monthly anime poll magazines. Turns out that when normalfags are exposed to routes that aren't Fate route for once, and exposed to characters who aren't just saber, they vote for characters other than Saber as the most popular

In other words Saber is the most popular because she's gotten all the damn spotlight from the start and forced to be the only one newfags know about, Its a self fulfilling prophecy that she gets popular if she's the only one allowed to show off for ten years. Most normalfags don't look at the series beyond the character on the cover, they don't look at other routes, until they fucking adapt those routes. For ten years Saber got every single adaption of every fate Media. And then when they stepped back from her suddenly other characters are far more popular.

If FGO has done one thing right its that they stepped the fuck away from Saber and let other servants have a chance to be important for once.

I probably should have included Artoria in my list of good sabers. She kind of slipped my mind because by default I think of every saber but her. Her usage in Stay/Night is pretty good, better than her usage everywhere else at least.

I also shouldn't have capitalized saber as I was talking about the class and not the character but I'm retarded

I just want people to know I love Saber Arturia.

Attached: 1563394518527.png (630x900, 597K)

UMU

Attached: 1552157283532.png (500x697, 223K)

There are plenty of good Sabers. Putting aside the original and her derivatives, I'm pretty fond of Altera, Bedivere, Changgong, Benienma, Caesar, Nero, Fran (Summer), Musashi, Mordred, Okita and Yagyu Munenori.

Waver

>all three servants were on the cover
That's not true desu

After he gets past his whole "waaahhh my ideal betrayed me i wanna kill my past self" phase, he becomes extremely likeable. The smile he gives Rin at the end of the Unlimited Blade Works route is top tier.

It's odd that it was the other way around for me, back when I watched and then read FSN I found Saber dull and liked Rin a lot better, but now I've warmed up to Saber a lot more.

>Literally more incompetent than inexperienced mages and a serial killer who didn’t give a fuck
>Does dumb shit for “MUH ROOT”
>Spends most of the war in the basement
>Literal tard

Worst of all he is not even entertaining

Attached: BBCCC116-F007-4DB1-82D8-AAFBE9D0ED32.jpg (400x616, 21K)

I've been thinking about using my Grails to get the HF5 Servants up to at least gold class. So that'd be Cu Chulainn, Medusa and Medea at least. There's also Cursed Arm and Kojiro, but I actually kinda also wanna Grail Andersen, and that's gonna take quite a few Grails.

The worst character is Sieg because he's literally Kirito

>only thing he did was set a half-dead bug-infested man on fire and yet even then he didn't finish the job

Playing Fate/hollow ataraxia, whenever I see Shirou and Caster interact, I can't help but wonder what would have happened if he'd summoned her instead. They're an interesting duo.

Rin is still my personal favorite FSN girl even when I first read it. But I never hated Saber. I liked all the heroines of FSN.
If I had to rank them: Rin > Sakura > Arturia
I like them all a lot, but Rin was also the best for me.

That sounds pretty kino. I'm grailing Summer Nobu in approximately 1 hour when she drops on NA

>Caster is a bumfuck redneck who can't do anything by herself
>Shirou is the perfect wife
It's comedy gold everytime

Attached: 1559487676980.png (327x327, 177K)

To be honest, I haven't used the Grails for anything so far. I'm usually the type who ignores stat boosters in RPGs, you know? Like the Tabs in Chrono Trigger and such, I never use them. It's not that I'm saving them, but I find them frivolous so I don't bother.

But it's a little different in FGO. More than anything, it bothers me how Cu Chulainn, Medea and Medusa don't have gold borders. I've also considered grailing Heracles since I feel he should at least be 5*. In the case of Andersen, I just really like him.

Andersen is a fucking champ all around. He's a contender for my grails for sure. I agree with you that the lack of a gold border for Cu, Medea and Medusa is a bit bothersome. I would have liked them to get a bit of love from FGO, but at least they show up in a lot of events.

>I just really like him
that's how you're supposed to use your grails you big dum dum, give them to the servants that are your bros. I'd wager big money that only the minority of players grail exclusively for the extra levels

There are lots of Servants that I like. I envy the ones who are dedicated to just one Servant, but I can't help but feel attachment to a larger number.

I want to umu her umus.

Fuck off my board fgog/alter faggots

Attached: 1544497378713.jpg (571x571, 35K)

>There are lots of Servants that I like
same here user, same here. I'm trying to show my appreciation to everyone by leveling them all to max, but it's been slow going

no u

Attached: paladab_of_charlemenge.jpg (1039x974, 79K)

I'm saving mine for when they finally add more Fake characters, I would gladly start pouring money into this gatcha if it meant getting Richard and Jack(who will probably be pseudo-servant combined with Flat).

Altera was the true MC of Extella, don't fool yourself. Both Nero and Tamamo gets sidelined in favor of her. They just remembered at the end that its supposed to be Nero's game and let her save the day at the end.

Umu?

That statement has me Tamamortified

Attached: 67119517_2342025225882775_7741913039074492416_n.png (720x579, 653K)

Eh. I'm not especially attached to Fake-originals, though. I don't really like Fake Assassin that much and nothing Alcides could do would ever replace the memories of Berserker's struggle in the Unlimited Blade Works route in my heart.

>>Unnecessary genderbend of male historical figure

FUCK THE KING

Attached: Fuck_the_King.jpg (2480x2548, 349K)

Pass me some sauce brother

I really like the fake rider myself. What a fucking awesome concept

Attached: formless_rider2.png (321x534, 195K)

MHX please go

Go to bed Shinji

What if they finally add Augustus as a Servant and he turns out to be an Arthurface?

/thread

Attached: 122808B6-9978-44AA-8C10-06649D24CDD4.jpg (640x360, 38K)

Not much character though. Also, Dumas is kinda cool, but the only Writer-Caster for me is Andersen.

>One of the strongest Servants for reasons rather than actually tying into her lore
I'm sure that eventually Kinoko plans to pull the trigger on the biblical Beast of Revelation 666 being a metaphorical reference to Nero and Rome.

Roma's intelrude is about Augustus and the ghost of several other dead emperors rising up because they can't accept Nero as the emperor. And so he beats them all at the same time because "NERO IS THE BEST EMPEROR OF ALL, YOU ALL MAY NOT RISE UP AGAINST HER, ACCEPT HER GREATNESS"

I agree on Fake Assassin and Alcides, and Hippolyta and True Assassin haven't done been around enough yet, but all the other are on fucking point.

So many interesting and unique concepts with Jack, Sigma/Watcher, Fake Rider, and then you throw in best boy Richard and the fun of Dumas and you've got a hell of a line-up.

Whats that meme?

Yorokobe shonen, you have great taste.

I've been spoiled by Andersen. There have been multiple interesting Writer-Casters so far, but Andersen will always be the best to me. Easily the best part of CCC by a landslide, and CCC had some great shit.

>nero will always be remembered for her FGO incarnation and not Extra
Where the fuck is the english release for CCC. They already did the CCC event in FGO, too.

Yeah that smile gives me a massive boner every time i see it no homo

Attached: download.gif (640x360, 3.59M)

Wait, what's wrong with Tamamo's side of things?
She actually does show off she's evil but trying to redeem herself by being a dependable wife and servant.
Otherwise, she's just gag Kohaku made even gaggier.

An official one will never happen most likely. Due to it mostly being on a dead console like the PSP. We have to wait for a fan translation that will probably come out in 2040. I honestly wish we could get more official translations but nope no one is doing it.
I wish Mahou Tsukai no Yoru and Fate Extra CCC would get one. It's obvious Type moon doesn't care about giving their western audience anything official for the most part. I bet when the Tsukihime remake comes out in 2050, no country outside of Japan will get official copies.

No one said there was anything wrong with Tamamo

Ironically Nasu deciding to wank the fuck out of Nero, and largely ignoring Tamamo and allowing her to be fallible and shitting on her a bit, endeared people more to Tamago.

I will lose my fucking mind if the Tsukihime remake doesn't get an official translation outside of Japan. Mainly because then the Melty Blood sequel won't come to the west either

>Nero
>worst

Attached: 1531080790865.png (950x1400, 925K)

Nasu actually likes Tamamo more, but he also tends to bully the ones he likes. It's like how Nasu prefers Kohaku over Hisui, but Kohaku originally didn't have her own route. You'll find that Nasu doesn't often prioritize his favorites.

If you played Fate/Extra and CCC and then Extella you would see that the writer went out of his way to shit on Tamamo. They wanted to do everything they could to make Tamamo look like the biggest bitch in the universe while propping Nero up on a pedestal.
In extra and CCC, Nero and Tamamo are treated like equals, but in Extella they made Nero the absolute hero who can do no wrong and Tamamo the megabitch that can't be liked.

In Extella at least Tamamo's ending is happier than Nero's

Nah, Nero was a mary sue in Extella and Tamamo was a bitch, but she wasn't unlikable. You got it mixed up, people walked away liking Tamamo since she was fallible as hell but it was at least human, and hating Nero because she was a Mary Sue now.

Nasu didn't understand that the character you try to wank the hell out of and try to make popular, won't necessarily be the popular one. In fact it made people dislike her mroe.

This is true. Tamamo's ending was better than Nero's normal route ending. Btw does anyone have this image in a 1920x1080 resolution?

Attached: __kishinami_hakuno_tamamo_and_tamamo_no_mae_fate_series_and_etc_drawn_by_wada_aruko__55c07ffd8d4eff7 (960x544, 130K)

No no no, I talking like here.
Where it's some implication like it's not sympathetic bullying as part as Nasu's plan. Like she's the only one who gets the long end of the stick in the end despite the Nero wank. She's a competent servant in FGO, Tamamo Cat is actually a wise person instead of a LOL XD exaggerated of her already exaggerated front, she's a genuine wife to Hakuno, she's the only one in Extella to eliminate the Umbral Star incident by herself, Tamamo Vitch/Koyanskaya is a constant character and a good showing of her as Daji, etc.

Is Caster Nero wanked?
Because from what I've seen they taken some criticism to heart.
Like her singing is genuinely bad, not an adorable loli shout-singing. Alter shuts her down, etc.

Watch Carnival Phatasm. Cú dying in every episode becomes a famous running joke in the franchise

Ten Crowns ability

Caster Nero is kinda wanked, in a way. Caster is actually better suited to Nero than Saber is, which she's ill-qualified for, and she can draw out more of her innate power that way. However, she's also unwilling to go any further than that. Her true best class is Rider, but if she's summoned as Rider, she'll take the form of the Whore of Babylon, riding on the Beast of the Apocalypse. Caster is basically a step away from that where she can draw out as much of her power as she can without crossing that final line.

Supposedly, both Nero and Tamamo, if they were to unlock their ultimate forms, can become terrifying anti-humanity monsters. Interestingly, the other two playable Servants from CCC, Emiya and Gilgamesh, strongly oppose those kinds of monsters.

so what you're saying is that the ultimate message of Fate is "Bros before Hoes"?

>historical
>king Arthur
They could get away with Arturia because of her being based on a legendary fictional character.

Attached: fa90d6da706f61340e2acea50c860510.png (600x569, 278K)

Seiba is both and thus best.

Does he actually care about the loli or he just does his job as a servant?

Why is the king so cute?

He's a machine without a will of his own basically. He simply tries to understand his master's will, and then makes it happen. Its a living concept, it can barely think at best. All it understands is "Master is afraid, kill whatever is making her afraid' and "Master is gladened by this thing that I brought into her dream, so I should bring more of those into the dream".

Because she doesn't realize it at all. She has no idea how cute of a girl she actually is.

Attached: 1559786274058.jpg (800x600, 76K)

Does anyone know what the actual chances of pulling Angra Mainyu is? Is NP5 an impossible ideal?

>>>/fgog/

I understand brother.

>Unnecessary fetish appeal design
Medusa
Artoria
>Said figure was an asshole but no no actually she was just misunderstood
Applies to Medusa, Medea, Iskandar, and arguably CA Hassan
This applies to nearly every servant in Zero and SN, they're all wanked as fuck with undeserved shit tacked on besides Herk, Cu, Deermud, Emiya (obviously), and maybe HF Hassan
>Wankers excuse her complete lack of character and depth beyond quirky anime royalty because she's cute even though she's obnoxious as fuck
Once again this applies to several characters from SN and Zero minus the royalty part

t. An user that doesn't like Nero but recognises the series was trashy from the start

I don't think Fate is for you man

Instead of shitting on waifus let's talk about how great they are. Koyanskaya might be a bit crazy but I still love her.

Attached: IMG_6110.jpg (1622x3641, 921K)

>>Said figure was an asshole but no no actually she was just misunderstood
>Applies to Medusa, Medea, Iskandar, and arguably CA Hassan
Medusa was cursed , Medea was fucking brainwashed with a potion. Iskandar knows he is a faggot but he doesnt care, all he cares is his dream .He himselves says there is nothing wrong with being a tyrant.

The Moon Cell's connotations of Heroic Spirit are less strict than the Fuyuki Grail's.

If that user had said ("Anyone can become a Servant") his post would have been stronger.

But honestly, a lot of Nero is intentionally done to draw contrast against Saber. She was more or less the first Saberface; among the first few and the first to be someone other than Artoria.

I've always believed that a strong focal point of Nero's appeal/design philosophy was to take the upright Saber's appearance and apply it to a more debauched persona.

But then we got Mysterious Heroine X and Nero was no longer the dumbest Saberface.

Li Shuwen is great. He punches out crazy foxes and makes spirit-repelling swords.

Attached: 1543552196108.png (256x256, 77K)

He's not super-interesting as a character, though.

Whore of Babylon a shit but pic related is best king

Attached: CDBB2FDF-1549-43E3-B0B6-D914D59890F7.jpg (600x4940, 1.13M)

Are you implying Tamamo is?

>got punched by Old Li in LB3
>got defeated by Ash in LB4
Will Koyanskaya be BTFO'd by Caenis in LB5 given by their conversation in LB2? Though she will probably bring all of her tails to LB5 since i don't think the Original has any connection to Atlantis, so Koyanskaya can become the new Nine-Tailed (read: kemono) and create a new legend for herself.

>Nero
Pure virgin who didn't want to do a mana transfer with her master
>Altria
Have a threesome with 2 teenager

>Reinhard Heydrich
>Yet another big nosed weasely looking fellow who was sexually abused by his father. Unable to work with others and prone to random outbreaks of physical violence (even towards women)
>Heydrich fell short of the strict Nordic ideal; his hips were too wide
>Reinhard Heydrich was noted for having a feminine type body with hips wider than his shoulders, as depicted in the photo above.
>He was shy, insecure, and was frequently bullied for his high-pitched voice and rumoured Jewish ancestry. The latter claim earned him the nickname "Moses Handel.
>Once again, however, he was teased. Heydrich was by now over six feet tall, a gangly, awkward young man who still had the high, almost falsetto voice. Naval cadets took delight in calling him "Billy Goat" because of his bleating laugh and taunted with "Moses Handel" because of rumored Jewish ancestry and his unusual passion for classical music.
>the closest thing to an athletic blue-eyed, blond aryan was a bitch-boy of this caliber

Attached: D1A7CD1E-6007-49F4-B66F-289F462B897A.png (700x525, 561K)

>pure virgin
>Nero

Attached: 4A7789E7-D1D8-4137-A483-1BDEAC6CEE3B.gif (480x470, 1.06M)

Saber didn't ask to be raped.

What was Saber Alter's goal in HF, anyway? I know she was basically Sakura's Servant, but even Alter'd, she shouldn't desire the extinction of humanity.

In Extra and in CCC she is interesting.

This is very nice but I don't think she has that many layers to her clothes.

It's been a while, but I think she wanted to save Sakura too? Though I don't remember how she was going to do it, or what Sakura's plan was.

every answer that isnt Sieg is wrong.

Sakura, if I recall correctly, had no long term goal. She just wanted to get back at everyone whom she felt had wronged her. A childish revenge scheme. I guess she wanted to world to experience the same torture she experienced.

Saber, for the most part, pretty much just followed Sakura's orders and protected her. She didn't really make her intentions clear, but it's still strange how she didn't try to resist. Even though her alignment changed from Good to Evil, she was still Lawful, which by Nasu's standards means that she should still be opposed to what was going on.

To be honest, I never liked Sieg, but he's a little cool in FGO. Although it kind of pisses me off how Sieg was made a playable unit but not Shirou. There's two Emiyas, but it's not quite the same.

Short of going back to play the VN again and see if I missed anything, my best guess for Saber's intentions comes from her arcade story in Unlimited Codes, since Nasu wrote all of it. Even if it was dumbed down.
>Each character’s storyline script was written by Kinoko Nasu, although Takeuchi later admitted that due to numerous simplifications regarding the original source, these stories may be considered inferior among fans of the Fate universe.[12]

Attached: saber alter UC arcarde 1.jpg (1280x2782, 647K)

So, basically, Saber Alter seems to figure that Camelot was a failure and all that's left is to shoulder the burden for hopelessness. As to what this has to do with releasing angry manjew on humanity, I have no fucking clue, I guess it's to make humanity wake up to the pointlessness of her ideals or something?

Attached: saber alter UC arcarde 2.jpg (1280x3419, 806K)

Sakura's plan was to try to destroy Angry Manjew. Although it's not clear as to whether this really was her plan or if she was just bullshitting. Either way, Rin didn't make things any better with her autism.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-29 Fate stay night Part #365 - Separation.jpg (922x5227, 899K)

I don't get how anyone can think this unless they stuck with the anime

It was going so well until the spoiler, Secondarycuck. The OG is fine, it's the failed attempts to emulate her that are terrible. The problems with Nero are the problems with Nasu and nu-TM as a whole - she isn't a character that has developed naturally. She's just had shit added to her again and again because Nasu is washed and doesn't know how to make a character endearing without making them Sueish. Cuck Core was a great opportunity to save Extra and it failed horrible, it might be the worst Fate thing yet.

>Sieg is literally Kirito
This meme needs to stop.
Sieg doesn't look like generic protag #77, personality while somewhat bland in APO is naive, bumbling cute autist trying to make people proud while still ocassionally fucking up which is still better than Kiritos 'good boy who can do no wrong and everyone loves him' , doesn't have literally every female flocking to his dick just because he was nice to them, loses two fights, has lasting consequences to his actions that affect him after his story, and actually has flaws and things he can't do despite the fandoms constant exaggerations making it seem like he can literally do everything and anything. So no. Definitely not a Kirito.

Apocrypha event came first so I wasn't mad and TM is holding Shirou/Muramasa for an event down the line. He'll be playable eventually DW is just being ass as usual. Have hope senpai.

slut

Attached: 1563880537983.png (905x1249, 442K)

Mash is actually worse.

MY EMPEROR CAN'T BE THIS DECADENT

DEADWEIGHT

>Worst of all he is not even entertaining
based gil was right again

His sacrifice as becoming a dragon is great and all, but his romance with Jeanne sucks and makes no sense. Its better if they just focus on him and Astolfo as bro duo. And they should add sth more in his personality. People are not wrong when they calk him blank and a living cardboard

why are so many sabers clones of king arthur?

Jeanne and Sieg's relationship actually made sense to me at least from a narrative standpoint. It's like a reversal of Kiritsugu and Irisviel's, only healthier. With Jeanne being the guiding force in Sieg's life and someone he can look to as a sort of model for the person he wants to be and Sieg being the reminder for the goodness and beauty in humans that Jeanne struggles with but still believes in despite him not being human. Still a bit clunky though but I can see what they were going for at least. They should have had more scenes to capitalize on that potential dynamic. His and Astolfo's bro duo is fine but Astolfo is just kind of a bad influence overall and wouldn't give Sieg much to go off in terms of what to grow off of other than their contrast. Astolfo pretty much tells Sieg to do what he wants and supports him regardless of consequences even if Sieg gets killed. He pretty much chastises Sieg one time before he's moved by Sieg's resolve to save the other homunculi before he's pretty much on board with everything(excluding the part where his sanity comes back and he's legit scared of losing his friend due to his weakness and complete lack of restraint in his actions).
His blankness, yeah, is a bit much and I get the complaints but it's sort of the point. He's supposed to be someone shaped by the events and people around him which is done a lot better in the LN. Hence why he's generally agreed to be a much better character by the end of Apocrypha and in Grand Order because he's actually been molded into a complete person by that point. Well...he's on his way there at least.

Attached: 2018-12-16 14_47_28-(8) Drafts _ Tumblr.png (537x302, 394K)

Because she's always been a Mary sue dindu since her creation and has never gotten better.
The only time she is tolerable, not good just tolerable, is when Higashide writes her because he rightfully writes her as an incompetent moron that no one likes and is too stupid to realize when people are making fun of her.

tfw when i literally tell everyone this but no i'm the asshole for not liking umu. fuck this gay earth.

Attached: 05608fa8c83c606bf912b3817053c2f7.jpg (457x396, 18K)

Sbe openened the Saberface floodgates

>I like sieg the post

fpbp

Nasu wasn't even the first to posit "WI King Arthir was a girl lol". Not even the first fiction author

King Arthur was a beardless celibate boy king whose wife cheated on him.
The idea that Arthur was female fits perfectly into myth.

Because she ruined any chance of getting a proper Extra anime.

Yeah? You figure that one out all by yourself, chief? Did you want a (You)?

Attached: 1552203534445.jpg (390x398, 135K)

>I like Altria so I am going to justify that bullshit.

Still better than liking the garbage that is Nero.

Hashire sori yo

Ya know, even though Sieg was basically cardboard, I at least enjoyed his interactions with Astolfo.

I want you to kill yourself

Also she's fucking good at wacky racers

No, it's very necessary

Attached: de2e1d216558c0cb5c0fa80923f008241312337879_full.jpg (500x523, 68K)

No I just like arthurian mythology and note how well it fits. Obviously it depends on version, there's a version where Arthur sired 50 children or more but tried to have them all killed after hearing the prophecy that he'd be killed by his own son, but that one makes Arthur seem brutish and cruel. In another version he hears the prophecy first and thus just never has sex even with Guenevere and that's why she goes to Lancelot.
Meanwhile Arthur was a young king without a doubt, he pulled the sword in the stone while he was only Kay's squire.
And King Arthur never had a beard. The giant Rhita Gawr who wore a cloak of beards taken from kings laughed at Arthur and said he was no king because he had no beard. Eleven kings refused to follow him because he was beardless.

Best saber is anti-saber

Attached: Fuck_saber.jpg (1254x1771, 266K)

And I wanted your mom to have aborted you but we can't always get what we want, champ.

Attached: 1547349474838.jpg (500x382, 17K)

liking shit over garbage, at least Nero has Tits you homo retard

Necessary for my dick, maybe.

you still can kill yourself, bitch

Saber and the awkward looking redhead kid.from stay night.

>respectful nerowanks during EU hours
>butt hurt burgers that walking tits isn't universally loved
cope mongrels

Attached: 1540338697910.png (265x234, 70K)

Nerowank is never respectful, it's always garbage just like Nero.

Temper, temper... Well someone's not getting anymore (You)'s.

Attached: borguh.jpg (525x295, 12K)

This sums up every problemn had encountered with modern fate especially fgo.

No u

Attached: xiq4.png (800x1129, 869K)

Get that Mary sue dindu garbage out of my face!

No

Attached: 1543000434527.jpg (849x1200, 740K)

Do I need to explain why this moron is a shit character

Attached: 906F48A2-0659-47CF-B2D5-565434228DAC.png (1334x750, 869K)

based&wholesome-pilled

Attached: om90EPz.jpg (1057x472, 201K)

>I'd prefer tits shoove on my face than someone with an actual depth and character.
Waifufag at its finest

Kaze no you ni

Ironically got the best outcome out of all master bar Waver in 4th war. Die a satisfying death and deliver nice speech about god's work. You may not like him but he's far from the worst character in Fate franchise

Yeah that belongs to Shinji.

I have never watched or played any fateshit but Nero is clearly the best girl.

You misspelled Tamamo.

Yeah fuck that rapist asshole he deserves to die all the time!

Weird way to spell Nobu

Attached: nobu-summer.jpg (512x724, 233K)

Nah, it's Brynhildr.

Attached: 72099318_p4_master1200.jpg (851x1200, 520K)

>Started out alright
No, everything was wrong since the begining when they made her a saberclone for no apparent reason other than "guys, we gonna milk this shit dry". I can understand when they create a character that would appeal to their fanbase like they did originally with Saber and a lot of other characters, like changing rider from Perseus to Medusa. They are creating something new so this changes during production are understandable.
But this shit was just a nobrain milking of something successful that they created previously. With Extella games they just become lazier and lazier.

Attached: 1485300827809.png (450x468, 136K)

You both misspelled Astolfo.

Attached: Trifas.jpg (445x640, 53K)

>respectful nerowank

Shut up, Charlemagne.

She's actually pretty great. Loved her speech about anger and hatred in the anime

It's actually Angra

Attached: 71319318_p22.jpg (1314x1419, 670K)

here

Attached: 1.2-06d9f6e435d0cb323bc58da762f832a4.jpg (1920x1080, 328K)

>Started out alright
I see you've never touched Extra, because if you did you would know that she's just as much of a mary sue dindu there as she is in Septem, Extella, and Flop Encore.

1.) No she isn't.
2.) That "speech" was just more of her garbage.

>non canon femcshit
Disgusting

Yes she is
Her speech is great

>>Unnecessary fetish appeal design
This is true, but...we already had Medusa. Fate has always been degenerate pandering. The VN was a fucking porn game
Saber literally kickstarted that, and Nasu admitted it was to help the game sell. Can't pin this on Nero.
>Said figure was an asshole but no no actually she was just misunderstood arteest with no remorse over actions
Nero does have remorse, in Extra and LE. She acknowledges she didn't understand her people at all and was a failure of a ruler.
>>One of the strongest Servants for reasons rather than actually tying into her lore
Nero is a mediocre servant. Even DUDE could easily beat her in Extella.
>>Wankers excuse her complete lack of character and depth beyond quirky anime royalty because she's cute even though she's obnoxious as fuck
This is true.

Reminder that sabers are canonically the cancer of the universe.

Attached: 8d7f98510537bcc489ee5634059c7222.jpg (1200x1694, 247K)

>I see you've never touched Extra,
No, you didn't. Her last My Room conversation makes her out to be anything but a Mary Sue and more of an idealistic idiot. Not to mention other servants shit on her again, especially Based Gawain. If you think Extra Nero is in anyway comparable to Extella and Septem, you're insane. GO was precisely shit because it showed that Nero's people loved her all along, which was retarded.

>one of the strongest
Lol no she isn't, in fact she's average

>Karna
>Redeemable
>Boring stoic who is in Apo to be a midboss for a forced rivalry with Sieg/fried.
Lmao. Karna was only EVER good in CCC.

No she isn't.
No it isn't. It's just more of her bullshit wanking and undeserved praise.

It's saber face not sabers
Nero is great, she's annoying but fun and isn't a Mary sue by any means

cringe

Attached: Doo-VkAU8AA1Z0E.jpg (1000x710, 195K)

He's great I'm fgo too

god I fucking hate the niggers that preach female protags being better. fuck off with your yurishit "uhnnng girlz ar betterer"

Marie is more cute than hot though.

You know, my first introduction to Nero was Septem. And somehow, I still like her.

There are far worse characters than her in Fate. And that's not even counting literal who servants in FGO.

No, she is definitely a mary sue, or do you need to see her physically breaking Excalibur Gallatine's beam again before you realize that.

>/u/shit
Disgusting

All wank is a problem. Characters need to have flaws to be fun.

I'm specifically talking about the fight at the end of Apocrypha. Since I think the fights are the most redeeming thing about it

Oh yes I have. I played all the way through Extra with each servant, so I don't need some fgo-secandary who bought into the "nero was good in extra" meme to tell me about a game that they clearly didn't play. Nero is a legitimate mart sue in extra and the game goes out of it's way to excuse, ignore, or outright contradict historical facts.
Nero wastes all of Rome's money, the game says that is was actually a good thing and that you should praise her.
Nero burned Rome, JFK nope she's completely innocent and you should praise her.
Any negative thing written about Nero, the Senate was jealous of how perfect she was and they are evil for not liking Nero.
This is a constant in her route, and it's garbage everytime it happens, which is frequently. Nero is a legit mary sue dindu and always has been.

>All wank is a problem.
And that's all Nero is. Nasu and Sakurai wrote her to have zero flaws and think that is well written.

Both Hakunos are canon, sorry

>Nero is a mediocre servant. Even DUDE could easily beat her in Extella.
*blocks Excalibur Galatine and beats Gawain*

Only Male Hakuno is canon. Anything that references Extra or CCC has Male Hakuno as the canon one.

Even in FGO, Nero seems to have at least some flaws. I don't know how she was in Extra or Extella. But I don't think her wank ever got too bad outside of septem. Which is just shit in general, and would have been just as bad even without Nero.

>Nero is a mediocre servant. Even DUDE could easily beat her in Extella.
Is that why Sakurai and Nasu had Nero kill him and have him be the ONLY one to actually die in Extella?

>Muh America singularity

I think he's a good character. Insofar that him being boring and kind of unlikeable was the point.

>Yet another possibility that exists within the Holy Grail of the moon.
>You chose to continue walking this path, even while knowing the conclusion that lay at its end.
>Believe in the future that awaits beyond your wish. Believe it will someday be realised.

Attached: 1548149641427.png (512x875, 423K)

>Nero does have remorse
She doesn't. Anything that comes out of her mouth is about how perfect she is and that you should praise her because she exists.

Where are my nobufags at? Best waifu.

Attached: Demon_King_Nobunaga4.png (350x495, 298K)

Fellow Nobufag here.

Currently selling my firstborn to the demon gods in return for a guaranteed Summer Nobu summon.

Nero did nothing wrong.
I mean the historical Nero, Umu is pretty flawed desu.

Except that's only a "possibility", but not something that actually happens. Melt's CE shows that Male Hakuno is canon, Extella has Male Hakuno as the canon winner and goes out of it's way to have the femc be a non canon loser.

He was good in America though. I kind of liked the dynamic he had with Russian Loli and American fursona. A shame he ended up jobbing to Cu Alter.

did you play Extra?

She really doesn't, or should I show you Boudica deepthroating Nero in Solomon.

Yes, and she is just as bad there as she is in Septem.

Thanks user. Do you happen to have the male version too?

Attached: 73683981_p0.jpg (705x1000, 845K)

She honestly should just be removed from Fate. She's just deadweight.

Attached: redman.jpg (400x400, 20K)

>t, so I don't need some fgo-secandary
Go back, retard.

I played Extra in 2012. Reader her conversations and stop pretending to know the source material. She can't be dindu'd when she admitted she fucked up and nobody had the authority to argue otherwise in Extra. It's Septem where this horseshit began. Nero was around since like 2009 and fans LIKED HER. It's late 2015-2016 that the fanbase completely turned. Wonder fucking why.

Based speedreader. Nero in Extella has the fucking regalia, the authority over the moon cell. That's not her power and she straight up admits she'd have lost to him without it.

Haven't played Solomon yet. Don't know how Nero's portrayal in that is. But I liked her in America, and i'm currently liking her in the summer event. Both of which portray her as kind of pathetic honestly.

I BETCHA THINK YOU'RE FUNNY, HUH?

Attached: 21d3ba1dece04f34896ad3f4d8369655.png (400x578, 107K)

google.com/search?hl=en&q=fate extra hakuno and tamamo&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJ0kWE0zmN2HEaiQELEKjU2AQaAgg9DAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIopgWuHPoQmxGlBa0ciBGwEawRoxH-OagspyzzI7cg2iPzIdQj0SPKLBoweiZqcVit3uVKbY_1ncBSnBexUD_1h2XXvQjAdAmCAIUJCMHWU_1gEaA5UCqLRsaXJB1IAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgQ0uS4jDA,isz:l&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiJxYWg5drjAhVoh-AKHf6aB-UQ2A4IMigE&biw=1920&bih=921

She didn't admit to fucking up. She only said her "flaw" was being too perfect. That isn't a flaw, that's bullshit mary sue dindu writing.

Thanks again user

Attached: 1501361133_FirmUnawareDorado-size_restricted.gif (350x263, 213K)

My King is beautiful!

Attached: 1561175230545.jpg (1000x838, 752K)

Oh shit will do

Stop pretending you played it fag and the anime isn't the game

Except I HAVE played Extra and Nero IS just as bad as Septem in it.

D-Deadweight

Attached: redman smugman.png (599x337, 225K)

>Nero IS just as bad as Septem in it.
You really have no idea why Nero is a shit character. It has nothing to do with her. She's just a loudmouth irritant. What outrages people is that the characters themselves suck her metaphorical dick. Caesar and the other roman emperors, the soldiers who should have hated her and worst of all, fucking Boudicca. Extellla is similar with how much focus and pandering Nero gets. It's never been about Nero. It's about how the writing bends itself over backwards for her. This was NOT the case in Extra, because everyone else is your enemy, so nobody wanks her. They shittalk her.

What is the worst fandom on Yea Forums and why is it always Fatefags?

Autism attracts autism. And Fate is the most autistic franchise in anime.

Fate has been here since fucking 2006. Its sort of like complaining about too much chinese food at a chinese buffet at this point.

Fatefags were nowhere as cancerous before 2012.

Waifufaggotry is cancer in general. It just happens to be that Fate has the most waifufags. This isn't surprising seeing how long Fate has been around and how many waifus the series has had and keeps adding.

You can stop revising history now. Nero admitted her people weren't to blame, she was for failing to understand what her people wanted, and forcing her one-sided love on them. She wanted to love the way they did so she could be loved in turn. She fucked up and died.

>implying it isn't the statfags and powerlevelfags that are the worst part of the fate fandom

Giltrash is objectively worse

FUCK YOU

Attached: 1554155418874.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>What outrages people is that the characters themselves suck her metaphorical dick.
And Atleast half of Extra's cast do this at some point.

My Saint is cuter!

Attached: 63685974_p10_master1200.jpg (900x900, 499K)

implying there are non-bad characters in fate

Remember that no matter how much you seethe, the japs love Nero. She'll continue to get events in FGO and new games starring her in Extra setting.

No she doesn't. The only one's she throws blame at is the Senate for disliking how perfect she is. Nero herself never takes or accepts blame.

Gil is an actual character and not a dindu waifu.

Name it. Masters don't care about your servants, only (You). Drake never interacts with you. Robin Hood roasts you. NR doesn't look the servant's way. Arcueid and Lu Bu is mindless. Gawain is just LOL. Only ones who might fit the bill are Li for his combat boner praising anyone he thinks can remotely give him a fight, Cu and Sadvlad and that's only because I don't remember his lines.

There are. It's just that none of them are written by Nasu.

His character changes with every new work he appears in. Nice writing right there.

Nobu fag here; hoping she arrives for me this summer after burning 300sq and getting 3 copies of that dumb caster

Attached: nobu-camera.png (850x1202, 1.55M)

No, Nasu loves her and loves to shove her down our throats. Japanese hates her. Her anime is the worst selling and worst rated anime, she is consistently behind the other Extra heroines and heroes in pools, her merchandise was the only fate merchandise NOT sold out while LE was airing, and everyone was upset with her hijacking gilfest.

>Nero herself never takes or accepts blame.
Feel free to admit you never played the game now.

Attached: 251fbcba2999695a725ff732746d40e2.png (839x450, 878K)

She does take the blame at the end

Do you have any data to back up this?

You, Rin and Rani(as both allies and enemies), Leo, Julius, and Cu.

... Is this supposed to be a remorseful moment? Because that sure as hell doesn't sound like remorse.

That's her saying that THEY couldn't accept her love. Again throwing the blame on someone else. Nero herself doesn't accept or take any blame.

>or any saber for that matter. fucking sabers
Rude dechi.

Attached: 72477305_p0.png (1200x1678, 878K)

She isn't. That user is just an idiot using random screenshots without context.

kek

Attached: jewnero.png (853x431, 793K)

This is what Nero deserves

Attached: commission_nero_n_boudica_by_einom_ddb3gvq-pre.jpg (716x1116, 139K)

>Nero was below Iskandar and Tamamo in the poll that happened when Extra came out
>Nero was dead last in the Extella poll
>Nero is lower than Tamamo, Altera, and BB in most recent FGO poll
>LE sold worse than Illiya season 3
>that image that was floating around during the airing of LE showing available fate merchandise had the discounted Nero figures as the only thing not sold out.
There's more but I think you get the point.

Jobbermesh, obviously

BASED

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (379x215, 13K)

K then,
I know she's a badly written character but I still like her

>what is Astolfo
Even worse when it's a he

No you clowns. She's saying she completely misread what they wanted and calls it HER error. What Nero wanted was to give love and get it back in turn. The people didn't want that and had "different value systems" She couldn't understand it or how to get it. This is uploaded on YT to see.

Attached: 03.png (677x371, 609K)

Kys

No, it's like said, it's her throwing the blame on someone else.

t.animeonly

Attached: 1559339292384888191031931.png (619x585, 52K)

Just because you're blinded by le ebin trap memes xd it doesn't mean that Astolfo wasn't a likable and interesting character

Attached: 64a.jpg (680x993, 64K)

Nero did literally nothing wrong it's all christian slander.

>Nero explicitly says the people are not to blame
>Says explicitly that it's her mistake for forcing a one-sided love
>She wanted to be loved. Didn't do it the right way and in the end, didn't get it and regrets it.
>Let's quote some random poster on an animu board, because he definitely knows more than the characters themselves.
Fucking hell.

Attached: 04.png (687x352, 593K)

She calls it her error because THEY didn't understand HER. It's her fault for expecting them to love her back even though she did all these amazing things for them. She is basically a female fedora-tipper that realized how shitty she was but hasn't completely thrown away her ego and that's part of the problem. She just brushes it off in a very 'que sera que sera' way and never really tries to change herself that much. I do appreciate that she at least says in her own way she doesn't want Hakuno to make the same mistakes she did and if they capitalized on that instead and used that aspect of her as a jumping off point to actually develop her I wouldn't have a problem with her.

>She calls it her error because THEY didn't understand HER. It's her fault for expecting them to love her back even though she did all these amazing things for them.
She's saying there was a disconnect in their value system. She LITERALLY acknowledges their love was incomprehensible to HER, not the other way around.

Attached: 05.png (694x372, 622K)

>muh this random asshole matters to me
Fuck this shit
Absolutely no servant rivals the personality of Cu Chulainn and Redman

>t.animeonly
Are you proud of playing hentai games, weeb?

Sounds to me like all this was a misunderstanding between Nero and the people. But she's definitely the one who caused it.

Cope jetkek

And she throws the blame squarely on them and takes none of it for herself.

Gilles.

Illya is the only good Saber.

Attached: CoZg34FXYAAh7zY.jpg (1069x1200, 182K)

No just that I actually know character depth when I see and don't have the attention span of a toddler. Also...
>calling anyone a weeb when we're both on a board for anime/manga
>playing hentai games
>not knowing about the non-h patch
Are you retarded by any chance?

Attached: fe8ed34fe6024b76762b3f35ee2eb514536e1ccd_00.jpg (349x272, 18K)

>And she throws the blame squarely on them
It's almost like you're looking for reasons to hate her.

Except show DOES throw the blame only on them and takes none for herself. She literally says that it's their fault for not accepting her love.

She does squarely throw the blame on them both explicitly and implicitly, what you are trying to quote is her saying she still loves them but every other line from that dialogue section is her throwing shade at them for not being compatible with her and squarely throwing the blame on them instead of herself.

>implying you downloaded the non-h version
K like I believe you

>look how superior I am for overthinking this cartoon/game/media
My weeb detector just blew up

>weeb
>weeb
just leave this section of the Mongolian image board dedicated to Japanese cartoons

>you're instantly a weeb If you browse Yea Forums
So, browsing /k/ is going to make me a school shooter?

>Implying I would suffer through those god awful h-scenes when I could easily skip them all together or just you know go jerk off to literally anything else.

>retard brainlet doesn't realize the point of stories in any form whether a game, book, movie, etc isn't just to laugh and clap like a moron at all the bright flashy colors but also to read, connect, and ponder upon the meaning, context, and themes that the creator puts forth in their work.

Christ, you are absolutely pathetic. This is the last (You), you're getting out of me. Make it count, child.

Attached: 1553169003493.png (628x552, 430K)

It's definitely Nero with her stupid speech impediment.

see

>trying to justify being platonic with a fictional character
Have sex dude

Based

what's with all the dmcposting ITT

Attached: 1554797608989.png (1162x762, 387K)

@191338734
Wife gets home at 3 so you know what? I think I will. Thanks for the only suggestion in your life that will ever be worth a damn based brainlet.

It's a pun.

The best Fate character is Kiritsugu, easily.

>Missing the point of that scene this hard.

C'mon man, Redman and Choochoo are my favs too but I can still find things I enjoy about other characters besides them.

>This whole thread is mostly just people who started fate with grand order and think their opinions matter

Attached: 1563006437352.jpg (554x439, 38K)

That and angry fate-boomers

>Says it's not their fault
>Explains she's the one causing the misunderstanding and the one unable to understand their love
>She's the one throwing blame
You're both retarded. Imagine hating a character so much you twist their words to back up your own preconceptions of them doing the opposite of what they're saying. Hopeless.

I remember when I first played Fate Extra. Caster sided with Rin was such a fun route.

Attached: Castor_piggyback_rin.jpg (4083x6242, 3.8M)

>Anti-Nerofags are brainlets
Who could've thought!

Attached: 1548841231749.png (385x555, 194K)

YOU are the one trying to twist her awful character and lying to make her appear more than the shallow dindu she is.

Well yeah, dealing with Nerofags lowers your IQ to get on their level and then they beat you with their experience.

>nerofags are idiots
In other news the sky is blue.

>YOU are the one trying to twist her awful character and lying to make her appear more than the shallow dindu she is.
More like I'm literally posting the scans of her saying she made a mistake, saying she found the people's concept of love incomprehensible AND saying she didn't blame them. Instead of going full retard and inserting my assumptions of how she's totally contradicting herself in the same fucking excerpt because she absolutely has to be a dindu mary sue or you come across as a fucking idiot for not playing the game.

>Literally can't do shit about anything
>No skill, no trumpcard, no nothing
>Not even a good personality: permabitter angry manchild
>Gets praise for piggybagging on the accomplishments of his students
And someone out there had the idea that he would be good MC material. Let that sink in for a minute.

Attached: 23985723982.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

But this is though. That's actually an interesting MC to have.
Someone who is the mage equivalent of a normalfag being skilled enough to train the best and brightest while still being salty enough to call Rin "the worst fucking Japanese ever" because she's never played a video game in her life.

Rin did nothing wrong

How dare he insult best girl.

Maybe she shouldn't be such a shit Japanese then she wouldn't have gotten slighted.

>being a college professor and still playing weeb games
>probably a 30 year old virgin
I was gonna say something but then I realized Waver is literally me.

Get the fuck out of here Waver. Enjoy having your lineage end with you, just like your beloved otaku brethren, while Rin achieves True Magic.

Isn't she actually pretty weak considering Saber is supposed to be the strongest class?

God, when FGO anime will air Yea Forums will become unusable for while.

Tsukimihara wo

She did everything wrong.

>she's just as much of a mary sue dindu
Everyone shits on her in Extra, she's just too dumb to realize it half the time. Even Hakuno is basically cringing in half of the My Room conversations.

Never touched FGO, other than all the pandering, is Babylonia an interesting story at least?

It's average as fuck. Camelot is better.

They never did a saberface clone before, it was a new concept.

Preparin n trainin for December

Attached: soon.jpg (680x813, 22K)

Eh, not particularly. It's nice to see Gil acting like an actual king, loli Medusa, and a whole lot of shitting on Merlin, but a lot of your enjoyment will come down to how much you like Ishtar.

Babylonia is the peak of FGO, especially if you like Gilgamesh.

>That's her saying that THEY couldn't accept her love.
If anything it's saying she doesn't understand other people.

>not a mary sue
>when Extella and LE exist

youtube.com/watch?v=6ocomigMZ_0

>is Babylonia an interesting story at least
It kinda average. But it not require deep knowledge of Fate lore.
I still think that Camelot would be much better introduction point.

>blushing when she says it and immediately trying to get your approval
>not understanding she's trying to self-rationalize her actions
I know a lot of people on Yea Forums are autists but can you really not get subtext?

Maybe Leo Harwey? There's nothing interesting about his design, his story is shit, his characterization is shit, and the story he's part of is shit.

I can't think of anybody else who ticks all those boxes.

Nah, America is peak FGO, because it's actually aware of how goofy and dumb it is.

Final battle is great. The rest is ok.

Attached: ereshkigal_gilgamesh_ishtar_jaguarman_king_hassan_and_others_fate_grand_order_and_fate_series_drawn_ (850x1204, 410K)

No, you are posting out of context screenshots you got by skimming YouTube to try and distort that fact that Nero was indeed a mary sue dindu in extra, which you would know if you had actually played the fucking game, but unlike me, who has completed the game, you don't know shit and are just sperging out because people are rightfully calling out your dindu waifu as a shitty character.

>Everyone shits on her in Extra,
No they don't, only Gawain does. Everyone else either says nothing or heaps praise on her.
>she's just too dumb to realize it half the time.
You are are confusing Extra with Extella Link
>Even Hakuno is basically cringing in half of the My Room conversations.
No, Hakuno just heaps praise onto her.

Except the game points the finger at them and says they were in the wrong for not accepting Nero and that Nero is blameless.

She isn't trying to self-rationalize, from the tone of her voice and mood of the scene you are clearly meant to think that she did a legitimate good thing instead of fucking up.

I like Babylonia because of Gil and the Rin-faces. The final arc is also quite fun. But the first 1/2 is relatively average. Camelot has a much more consistently good story-line.

>I can't think of anybody else who ticks all those boxes
Nero. LE's protagonist.

Leo is great in CCC though since Nasu completely retcons his personality like the hack he is

>Not posting the 'Chad Fuck you'

Attached: fuck u.gif (400x332, 2.5M)

Her story is interesting if incredibly revisionist, and her personality is fun if incredibly shallow.

It's not a retcon. In the Far Side, Leo has none of his original responsibility. He's not on Earth and he's not fighting in a Holy Grail War, so by default, he's temporarily lost all his standing as a Harwey. Leo's just taking advantage of the situation by playing out a "normal high school life", something he never had. It's his first, last and only chance to lead such a life, if only temporarily.

>Her story is interesting if incredibly revisionist,
"Praise me because I exist". No it isn't her story is just dindu garbage. No development, no character, just mary sue dindu trash.
>and her personality is fun if incredibly shallow.
Nope, it's just shallow and obnoxious.

It's not that different from Saber in Fate/hollow ataraxia. Freed from her responsibilities as a king for the first time in her life, Saber was allowed a brief reprieve. After all, there's no meaning in acting like a machine-like "perfect king" in the present era. The Saber of F/ha acts nothing like how King Arthur did in life.

But Leo is just recycled Saber.

>An official one will never happen most likely. Due to it mostly being on a dead console like the PSP.
Isn't the company also dead?

Oh ya I actually forgot. Image Epoch did go bankrupt in like 2016 I think. It's really sad because I really wish more people could experience Extra and CCC.

Attached: Fate Extra Tamamo Ending.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Why did they go bankrupt? I was under the impression that CCC did decent.

It didn't actually. They made it when the PSP was on its way out and everyone had a ds or vita.

CCC didn't sell that well and their other games probably bombed too.

Even on that front it was extremely lazy. Later saberfaces are at least original as far as design goes. Nero was just making Artoria red, bustier, shorter, and tacking on a few extra elements.

CCC came out as the PSP was literally dying, so for it to do even decent would have been crazy. Despite CCC being the better game, there was no way it would have sold well.
I remember before the company went bankrupt, the CEO literally went MIA.

Why would they ever release it on the PSP anyway?

Nero was made a Saberface because Nasu was afraid Extra wouldn't sell without FSN characters. Notice how every NPC is a FSN character and how Rin is in the game's cover instead of Tamamo.

Nero was Nasu making a lazy(and bad) version of Iskandar and slapping Artoria's design on her. That is even more lazy.

Because Nasu has terrible ideas.

I'm still waiting for a point of your list that point out something wrong with the character

Attached: __pixiv_fantasia_revenge_of_the_darkness_and_etc_drawn_by_swd3e2__sample-d5743e91dcbdc7851ef47000edb (185x214, 13K)

Mmmh, if I were to name one...

Probably Sieg? He's kind of boring at the end of the day and doesn't add anything to the verse.

They really didn't think it through.

Attached: 10808v1.jpg (846x1200, 290K)

>a literal cardboard
>the cowtit blonde wants his D, the ditzy trap wants his D

Sieg is just the self-insert of the average young straight male viewer

Attached: 25241-1923131572.png (1144x562, 121K)

rather deal with inoffensive and boring than obnoxious so he's far from the worst. Plus he got a bit better in fgo and doesn't have anyone sucking his dick in every almost scene. he's not good by any means but i can tolerate him unlike nero.

astolfo wanted to give him the D though, he's a top

I'm not sure what character are you talking about.

I assume you're one of those that have only read Septem? o_ò

In general, I consider shitty writing way more offensive than something I simply don't appreciate

So THIS is your brain on waifufaggotry. sasuga...

Same, senpai. But what's shitty in particular to you?

As much as I dislike Sieg at least he can fight. I hate Gudao and Hakuno type characters who are useless without their servant.

Na, just the brain of someone who has actually sat down and read the character - and various characters - extensively.

If someone knows moderately about Fate it's easy to see why none of those points have any validity.

Attached: 1542366645843.jpg (730x1095, 93K)

>a literal cardboard NPC
>the foxslut wants to give her a D and wants it,the cowtit blonde wants her D, the hero of justice wants to give her the D, the king of heroes wants to give her the D, the Sakura NPC wants her D, the omnipotent Sakura NPC wants her D too, the hyper-sexual abominations split from omnipotent Sakura NPC want her dick too, Leo's brother wants to give her the D, Gawain wants to give her the D, the ditzi trap wants her D, the ditzi trap's leader wants to give her the D, Medusa wants to give her the D, Elizabeth Bathory wants her D, not!Rin wants her D, Rani wants her D, Buddha wants her D too

Attached: HakunoFCapsule.png (1000x1000, 441K)

I mean, he's useless WITHOUT being a servant.

Hakuno and Gudao supports their servants and have at least a supporting or strategy role, Sieg is literally borrowing other people's people at every step.

And he's not even really cool with it, which is damning ;_;

So you're just going to act superior without giving any argument huh? Well not that I expected anything else from a Nerofag.

Attached: 1547668958640.png (618x660, 405K)

Did you ask for any? I thought you were just throwing insults on waifufaggotry or something.

No, Nero is still awful after Septem but into the Apocrypha event Sieg is a great character.

>, I consider shitty writing way more offensive
So you agree Nero is worse.

At least the manga is getting translated. I gave up on CCC ever getting an English patch.

Attached: killing is wrong.jpg (788x238, 97K)

Sure go ahead. What exactly makes her not a mary sue? Because i'm not seeing it.

I want to give feMC the D. She's the prettiest and hottest type moon.

Nero was originally written by Kinoko Nasu who has sat down and made great stuff with her, so I fear not.

Fox Tail is a blessing!

>who has sat down and made great stuff with her,
>dindu mary sue since her creation
Yeah no. Sieg is inoffensive but Nero is just bad.

She's an exhibitionist that walks around in a half naked dress because she 'lets people see'.

She has a distorted vision of love that made her believe that loving people in a way they cannot really understand would bear fruit.

She's selfish, a showoff and likes to be at the center of attention.

And lets not talk about how she overlooks her own terrible singing.

I can go on, Nero has plenty of flaws.

>Nasu writing
>great

Let's be honest here, Nasu is a shit writer with a few autisticlu interesting ideas, and accidentally stumbled into success through waifufaggotry.

Nasu has NEVER done anything good with Nero. She was shit in Extra, shit in CCC, shit in Extella(Nasu wrote the major plot points like Saber Venus), shit in all of FGO, and shit in LE.

He did give two of the coolest fights in Nasuverse though. And has some pretty kino moments in the novel like when he ate Fafnir while laughing, telling gordes to fuck off, and trying to break Amakusa's neck while he was being gored with his sword. Even without being a Servant he's still a pretty good mana source and assuming he keeps the same level of intelligence without Siegfried's influence he would still be a pretty good strategist(not amazing like Jeanne and Chiron, but still pretty good) and works as a good glass canon with his geihen.

There is a guy who is trying to translate it but put it on the backburner because of how big it is and went to other easier projects in the meantime. I'm hoping that guy gets it done, but I'm not holding my breath.

Except the story treats none of those things as flaws and paints Nero as a perfect mary sue dindu who can do no wrong.

And that'd be fine if the story actually treated/portrayed these like actual flaws that hinder her instead of charming quirks you're supposed to find endearing.

>Extra, CCC, Parts of FGO, LE
>Nero is shit in all of them
No, you are just a delusional nerofag.

>flaws
literally all of these are charm points

>She's an exhibitionist that walks around in a half naked dress because she 'lets people see'.
Not a flaw, just an excuse for fanservice.

>She has a distorted vision of love that made her believe that loving people in a way they cannot really understand would bear fruit.
That was nice and all in Extra but fell flat when everyone actually loved her in Septem.

>She's selfish, a showoff and likes to be at the center of attention.
Not selfish at all in recent installments.

>And lets not talk about how she overlooks her own terrible singing.
Always played as a joke, never shown as an actual flaw.

I'm surprised you didn't mention her migraines that never actually show up in the story as a flaw too.

Attached: 155.jpg (488x506, 53K)

Keep going, anons, I believe you'll actually see the light one day.

Attached: Last Encore.png (1360x768, 1.23M)

Yeah, I know. With the project being frozen at 17% since December 2017 the chances of it getting anywhere close to a release are very slim.

Attached: 1530895624728.jpg (800x1103, 1.11M)

samefag

It would probably be faster to learn Japanese and just emulate the game.

Attached: 73620328_p0.jpg (2107x2941, 687K)

You think?

So you're a nerofag AND a nasudrone.
Then get this through your thick and retarded skull, Nero is and always has been a shitty character and a mary sue dindu, LE is garbage and Nero is shit in it as well.

You'd think so but nah sorry senpai. different dude from other dude.

So you're just able to string insults together.

Well, I didn't really expect much more from someone so thick-headed.

>Responding to a sub 10 IQ nerofag.
How embarrassing Yea Forums

Attached: 1562785720503.png (200x160, 11K)

Well, Septem portrays her at the height of her popularity - you can actually see the beginning of her downfall later in Romulus interlude.

(Which also shows said headaches - even if I wouldn't consider that a personality flaw... or I've been a very shitty person today)

Attached: headaches.png (698x391, 632K)

[continuing - samefag]
Well, even the interlude doesn't show great writing like Septem did, so it may be a moot point at the end of the day.

And I don't expect much from retarded nerofags like you who eat shit and call it delicious.

There a numerous reasons as to why LE us a terribly written and badly made show and a fuckton of examples showing how Nero is a garbage character and a dindu mary sue, but thick skulled idiots like you just reject them because they show just how garbage your waifu really is.

>great writing like Septem did
No, just no. I knew nerofags were dumb but this is ridiculous.

... have you trouble reading or something?

o_ò

Fuck you OP. Blue seiba will always and forever be the best

Attached: 1503266338919.jpg (721x1000, 110K)

who needs any other servant when you have Nero?

spoken like a true man of culture

Attached: saber.jpg (850x1041, 162K)

Nah fuck Seibah, should have been a male. Not even a fag. it would have meant femShirou and femArcher

Holy shit I hate FGO so fucking much. It's literally crippled TM of any inkling of creativity they had left.

Attached: 1479566500738.png (704x623, 532K)

Nigga isn't that just Fate/Proto

No, that was extra. Literally 75% of it is recycled from FSN.

Bro Ive been with Fate a lot longer than you, shit as bad as Nero is rare. The less Nasu wanks a character in a dumb way usually the better.

It was her plan, but she had no idea that she had no ability to actually carry it out at the time. She didn't realize that Angra Manyu was actually binding all of her actions and just giving her the illusion of free will. It was only when she tried to kill herself and Angra stopped her that she realized she was still a puppet all along.

She wasn't bullshitting at all, she was just too damn foolish trying to act like Shirou in her own way. The Matou's have a curse where if they try to act heroic it always ends badly.

Actually we got more projects after FGO, even if I don't really like Grand Order tha much.

Give a read to Mahou Tsukai no Yoru, its good shit

I have. It's also been put on indefinite hold because TM's too busy swimming in FGO money.

What a truly awful opinion to have.

Hakunon doesn't have a D...

Attached: 1564076435883.jpg (2048x1637, 228K)

>hot girls
>astolfo

Attached: e9xg38m.jpg (394x473, 61K)

Attached: 180316234027.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I have on tried mutliple times to try and get into the Extraverse but repeatedly get bored/irritated by it.

virtual reality makes it feel there's no stakes

>virtual reality makes it feel there's no stakes
People are literally dying.

Except not really.

Tamamo wants to give her one
That slut BB probably can and wants too

Except they are. Every Master who loses in the Holy Grail War dies. The bodies on Earth become literal corpses, as in their hearts stop, as in their bodily functions cease. The total death toll in Fate/EXTRA is over 100.

>You're never going to pick up cute girls with Nero

Attached: 1564211212021.jpg (981x1856, 222K)

BB's a meek spaghetti spilling idiot deep down. But only if Senpai knows how to handle her. She acts slutty but after each BB channel she gets depressed wondering how she could act that stupid just because a camera was rolling.

Her punishment time during CCC was like a sex scene with her. She talks big but loses it partway in. Just don't let her stay in control if you want to have your way with her. You have to stay on the attack more.

youtube.com/watch?v=nzqd3GYsjzc&t=2s

You mean garbage, which no one would ever want.

B.B's just an idiot. I still like her more than the original, though. Favorite Sakuraface is Kama.

I'm not sure if I should consider Meltrylis a Sakuraface. They don't actually have the same face.

contest started out with 999 people
the prelims took it down to 128 people
every weak after that halves the number
And the sole victor was a person who didn't exist
So all the humans died

Fate/Extra was the most brutal war of all for the people that actually paid attention.

If she muted Hakuno and her servant for fun I don't see her being too meek for dick growing

Your waifu is the worst character in Fate

Nah, BB is just Homura from Rebellion. In order to save someone she loved she became a devil and acted in self interest. Except while Homura is brooding, BB covers up her farce by acting silly, but every now and then you can see her real personality a bit.

It can get even worse, though. If Twice wins, the world's fucked. If Kiara wins, the world's fucked. If Archimedes wins, the world's fucked. If Karl wins, the world becomes a utopia which still means it's fucked, but it's a more peaceful sort of fucked.

I know you guys are having a fate discussion but I just wanna take a moment to mention how utterly shit Arcueid is. God what a fucking slut.

based

Attached: 1509992122543.png (255x458, 192K)

It mostly gets worse if you actually talk to the people inbetween each battle and see them come to terms with death in different ways. Game is about death, and you watch them die over and over.

So many people didn't understand what the contest was going to be when they signed up. Like the guy in the hallway who got paired off against his girlfriend and chose to die, but he told you to watch after her when he dies next week. Then the week after she's insane now and has nothing to live for anymore. And the week after that she's gone as well. The guy who acted antagaonistic every time you talked to him since that's the only way he could fight. The girl who planted flowers after each round since she needed something to cope with having to kill to survive each week.

Wait i'm confused. Didn't Melt have a thing for Redman in CCC x FGO event and this only happens if you play as the Female MC?

Don't worry about it, its only a reference. Even her liking him is just a reference, and its stated the reason she likes him is because "The girl BB is based off of".

In Fate/Extra Last Encore, the female Hakuno is canon, but she ends up losing against Twice.

Flop Encore isn't canon.

Nothing in LE is canon.
So only Male Hakuno is canon.

No one gives a fuck about that garbage, and is was that way to show that the femc was inferior to Male Hakuno.

Doesn't matter. Female Hakuno's cute, like a doll, so I prefer her. She really does look like a living doll.

It also follows a non-canon version of Extra that has NO floors similar to the ones in the psp game. So no the femc isn't canon.

Based

Attached: 1553366553786.jpg (480x467, 45K)

Still not canon and she's still shit.

I don't see what your problem with her is.

Should I read Tsukihime or nah?

Wait for the remake.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's nothing but pandering /u/bait ,which is disgusting, with none of the character traits and charms that the superior Male Hakuno has.

Yes. It'a pretty damn good.
When the remake comes you will be able to read it together with your grandchildren.

Who cares about official canon in a single player game? Whatever route you played is canon

Attached: 1530665915473.png (674x620, 558K)

They're the same character. One just has a penis and the other doesn't. Their monologues are nearly exactly the same.

To sum up this thread, you may like or hate Nero but it's a fact that there are hundreds of characters worse than her in fate. You just don't care about them because they aren't that popular.

Attached: 01b6nbj6gxt01.jpg (3543x3180, 1.19M)

Have sex

Attached: 55264698_p19.jpg (878x799, 309K)

Disgusting. Nero is a pure straight woman not some disgusting hussie.

>with none of the character traits and charms that the superior Male Hakuno has.
which are?

No, we've only proven that Nero is literally the worst character in all of fate.

People hate Nero because she represents everything wrong with modern Fate.
Also because she was one of the first signs of the shit that was about to come

Attached: 1499359372109.png (1920x859, 1.48M)

Didn't she say she likes beautiful girls more than beautiful boys, though she likes both?

how new

No, she says she likes men, it doesn't matter if they are young or old, but she only likes men.

Attached: 46015477dfd495f2d1acd362bbd5fd65.jpg (920x620, 109K)

>one of the first signs of the shit that was about to come
Like the one on your pic I'm guessing

At least they made Skadi better over time, Nero is still just as shit as when she was made.

This was my favorite part of Fate Extra. Watching the school get emptier and emptier and people getting crazier and crazier. The people the MC had to fight against were the most sane, except for who you fight in round 4. Each route had a psycho in round 4.

Yeah, same here. The school and chatting with your servant were the only decent parts of Extra. They made me wish it was a FSN-style VN without boring gameplay and hunting filler mobs.

Attached: 1527024010368.jpg (1448x2048, 281K)

It's not that they were the most sane, it's that they already had blood on their hands from the start. The only one who was "normal" was Shinji. Hakuno had some of the worst luck in that war. Aside from Shinji and Alice, every single one of them was used to taking lives. Even Alice was unusual, an innocent child who's scarier than Ilya in a way, with an unusual Servant at that.

No part of me thinks it would work the same as a VN. Its not that style of game. It has more weight when you can walk around the school and see people disappearing.

Nero likes GIRLS.

Attached: 74478099_p9.png (1040x1000, 540K)

>>Fgo
>>Servants like Cursed Arm Hassan, Avicebron, Spartacus and even Sieg have the chance to shine and redeem themselves from the shitty writing they got before
>>Nero still as shit as in Extra
>>Septem which revolves around her is the worst singularity
How can Type Moon do this?

>tfw no one has ever looked at you with Tamamo levels of love

Attached: 1509924656341.png (761x268, 39K)

No, Nero likes men.

Attached: 51BnqNhVbrL.jpg (500x423, 64K)

Becuase those are decent character concepts that got screwed over in their original works and got a second chance to show what they were made of.
Nero by contrast is a garbage concept (mary sue dindu) from the start and has never been good and never will be good.

They didn't really care at first. They just assumed that they could do whatever and people would eat it up since it was a phone game. That's why Nasu just left things up to Sakurai and Higashide at first, only writing Singularity F himself. When it became clear that that wasn't going to work, Nasu took a more active role, writing three of the seven Singularities himself.

That's not even touching on how fucked up the whole world is. Global population decreased by 1/3 over the last 50 years. Ambient mana is gone, which has fucked up the world royally. Mage bloodlines are either dead or dying. Harweys and their plutocracy control the remaining civilization. How long they've been doing this is unknown, but it's been hinted that they've been powerful enough to prevent Moon landing and stop space exploration back in the sixties. There's a resistance but participating in the HGW is their last long shot at accomplishing anything.
And the War's outcome either changes almost nothing, or fucks up everything even more.

Well, there's still a chance. There's a convenient digital world called the Moon Cell around. In certain timelines, humanity just moves into that and continue to thrive. Even if the Ultimate Ones show up to destroy what's left on the planet, the moon wouldn't be one of their targets. The planet's only issue is things living on its corpse after its death. It wouldn't care if those things decided to live in the moon instead.

Literally faggot

Honestly this desu. For all the shit FGO gets the reason people are willing to whale so much for it and put up with it is because pretty much every character there is fully fleshed out and all have great story roles. Even without playing CCC everyone wanted to roll the banners because the event made everyone love the characters. FGO is pretty much the only place many previously shafted servants like Vlad, Cu, Kojiro, and the Hassans get time to shine.

Attached: 1551852124245.jpg (400x275, 30K)

user's also right about Nero being shit too.

Yes Rin is literally a faggot