Mekakucity Actors

What did Yea Forums think of this when it aired?

For me, it was one of the first shows I really took an interest in, and got me my first taste of Shaft's stylization, and nonlinear storytelling, both of which I've come to love.

Attached: Daze.jpg (1920x1080, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wintertimerecord.tumblr.com/tagged/kagerou-daze
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-15/mekakucity-actors-kagerou-daze-gets-more-anime/.105407
youtube.com/watch?v=q2QfH1JqtkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It sucked and they raped the best song with meme cg for god knows what reason.

It was pretty much universally hated and that one CG sequence was mocked to absolute death.

The song segments were a mistake and Shaft was a mistake. The former took up too much time in an already time-strapped anime, and the latter poorly budgeted what little time remained. There were so many points in the anime where literally nothing was happening. If you counted up all the wasted time, it would be the equivalent of another episode.

Kagerou is fucking amazing but Mekakucity actors was shit

At least it had it's moments and a pretty cool OP. Also liked how it introduction a lot more people to Kagerou

The recent manga values still aren't uploaded.

They butchered the story
Also Haruka best boy

Attached: haruka.gif (500x328, 551K)

Ene was the only good character. Everyone else was shit.

Attached: __ene_kagerou_project_drawn_by_leafwow__5db551eed0d7be2c39a5f70ba343fa2e.png (972x1200, 642K)

as someone who had no knowledge of what Kagerou Project was, piecing the story together was a fucking nightmare and that CGI...what the fuck where they thinking? I know the BDs fixed a lot of stuff especially that shit, but it was still an overall mediocre show.

Attached: better.jpg (727x856, 165K)

Imaging believing this

The little girl character from episode 4 is Ayano's aunt.

She's a slut.

it ruined everything

Huh, surprised that there so much against it. Might re-watch it just to see if my taste has refined at all.

Yeah, I can't seem to find anything past vol. 10.

There is this
wintertimerecord.tumblr.com/tagged/kagerou-daze
But it's crappy resolution.

THEY DIDN'T EVEN GET SETO'S HAIR COLOR RIGHT, I DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Attached: HOW COULD THEY DO THIS.webm (640x360, 2.95M)

According to the manga, Azami created the universe.

Fucking pointless. Adapting the songs looses all meaning when 90% of the story is told in disconnected flashbacks.

there a sequel anime already planned for this though..
and the creator (Jin) is currently working on upcoming anime "LISTENERS" collab with Dai sato (Eureka Seven)

I remember hating it, but i dont remember anything else about it, just something a bout a murder? In a mall? And the virtual pocket waifu
But i really laughted reading this thread, all the optimist of OP getting completly demolished, trully the best thing that came up from the anime

Where did you hear that. I really enjoyed some of the music and art related to it, but the anime was a complete shit show

Attached: 1402166823592.webm (1280x720, 732K)

I remember 'mekaku shitty actors' and that's about it

I loved it, but it's mainly because I am fond of Kagepro and also a seiyuufag. I remember seeing that Jin/Shizen no TekiP himself wrote the anime, and it was his first try on the medium. Also, RELOAD fucking when?

animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-08-15/mekakucity-actors-kagerou-daze-gets-more-anime/.105407

and also check Jin twitter, the story will set 3 years after what happened on Summer time record with some new characters added.

You can also check some music videos if you interested, the new one is uploaded last year. "Aditional Memory" About route XX Ayano.

youtube.com/watch?v=q2QfH1JqtkY

>Also, RELOAD fucking when?

probably still not in production, i remember that he said that he learn a LOT from Dai Sato how to make script for anime.

He still busy with Listeners anime though. mekakucity reload probably will not came in hear future.

To be honest I feel kind of bad for him but I can't even bring myself to defend this shitshow

Anime was garbage. Manga is okay

I dropped it after the first episode but the girl second to the right of a real cutie.

I remember people shitting on it, the story is confusing.

It was disappointingly done and I never finished it. I just go back to the music videos themselves sometimes.

Thanks for this. I couldn't find any follow-up information about this after hearing about it forever ago.

Attached: Kido bench.png (154x343, 86K)

Nah, it's ok. After reading the thread, I can see I've definitely rose-tinted some of this pretty hard, I didn't even remember the cgi sequence.

Good to know that the source material is good though, and is still being produced.

the light novel has 7 volumes and sold around 14M copies. it's pretty big actually, around SAO and Mahouka-tier if they not butchered the anime.

Idiot, the whole concept originated from the songs, the LN came after, and the anime after that. They can't NOT do the songs.

It's a great show for the first 19 min of the first episode... Then they introduced the rest of the cast and some bullshit monster romance story.

The adaption was shit.