I'm only on part 3 so please don't spoil (I don't know if you all will listen so I'm putting in good faith) so far I...

I'm only on part 3 so please don't spoil (I don't know if you all will listen so I'm putting in good faith) so far I love stands but IMO part 2 is the best, what parts can i look forward to? i know part 6 is shit and part 7 is regarded as one of the bests.

Attached: Jojo_OP2.jpg (1024x900, 218K)

Part 3: Joseph gets his grandson to go with him to Egypt to fight Dio, and everyone gets fighting spirit based X-Men powers. weak part.

Part 4: murder mystery in a very unique small town in Japan. good part.

Part 5: son of one of the previous major villains infiltrates an Italian gang to stop it from selling drugs. good part.

Part 6: daughter of one of the previous protagonists goes to prison on false charges and has to figure out how to survive and deal with a dangerous priest. underrated part.

Part 7: old West mixed with cannonball run and dinosaurs; The US president is the villain. kino part.

im also currently on part 3 (reading the manga instead of watching the anime)

i do like the ripple way more, but there are some really cool stands appearing so i think you might change your opnion, my friends said that part 5 is great and that part 6 is good aswell

also, dont say "please dont spoil" when you make a post, i made like 10 jojo threads and didn't get spoiled, if you tell people to not spoil you they are going to spoil you

wow user that's actually really helpful, thanks.

Avdol, and Kakyoin die in part 3.
Fat ugly kid dies in part 4
Narancia, Buccellatti, and Abbacchio die, Fugo leaves the gang and Polnareff makes a come back in Part 5
Everyone dies in Part 6 and the universe gets fucked up aka reset
Gyro dies in part 7

Im a master racer anime only guy

Part 4 and Part 2 are the best. But Araki is pretty good at pacing and character building. (Or maybe david productions is) and so most part have been enjoyable.

Part 4 made me nut though. It was great just like battle tendency.

>I know part 6 is shit and part 7 is regarded as one of the best

It's the other way around buddy.

I began by reading the manga, as I normally enjoy manga more, but after hearing some of the OST I had to watch the anime, not a bad decision, but will definitely read the manga from beginning after I'm up to date with the anime

thanks, I think OP just wanted to shit up the board, but its good to post these just in case.

Part 4 tries to be like Twin Peaks with a small town murder """"""mystery""""", except it's really just Part 3 in a much better setting with better enemies of the week, and all of them return at some point, not just 2 of them.
Part 5 is also like Part 3 but good. Better stands, better main cast filled with characters that actually show more emotions than 'stoic' (Polnareff and Joseph are good), the ending is a mixed bag for most people, but the anime elevates a lot of the content that was originally seen as poor (Babyface used to be the worst Hitman Squad stand fight, but now it's actually thrilling).
Part 6 is like an inverse of how Part 5 is commonly seen. Amazing beginning and ending (the last 4 stand fights on), but there is a major lull in the middle.
Here's more parallels between the two
>Giorno is seen as a poor character while Jolyne is the best in her cast
>the majority of Part 5's cast is well characterized and received adequate development in the main story, while Part 6's cast is half bad half good
And there's probably more but I'm too tired to list them.
Part 7 is Part 3 but good again, and Part 8 is Part 4 but much, much better.

Part 3 is pretty good but DIOs stand can stop time and kills kakyoin.
The chef in part4 isn't evil he really is just using his stand to make good food
Yoshikage Kira manages to escape koichi and jotaro in his fight and change his face thanks to another womans stand
The boss in part 5 wants to kills his daughter
Pocco locco wins the race in part 7, Dio in part7 has dinosaur powers but an alternate universe Dio with the time stopping ability appears.

I keep hearing part 7 is the best yet. I'm a die hard fan of the heart of gold protagonist which is why I enjoy part so much. Does that element still exist? Or is the main character more hard boiled like a Jotaro?

>Does that element still exist? Or is the main character more hard boiled like a Jotaro?
well part7 is interesting in that both Gyro and Johnny are both protagonists. Both have their hardboiled moments but Gyro dies to the president at the end and johnny can walk again.

At least I learned what happens when people say "please don't spoil". luckily in it all i only got spoiled one thing, so hey hey. Thanks to all the Anons who gave good info, It's well appreciated.

Well played

Gyro is a wise-cracking cocky guy like Joseph, but better developed throughout and less asspull
Johnny is more bland, his most notable trait is cold determination and readiness to kill, like a good Dio in a way. Also Dio is in this part too, a bit nicer than the original with a more wacky power

Is part 8's villain revealed yet? I was going to wait until it was finished because I hate serialized manga.

It doesn't have one, just plot. Many parties want one thing, they fight over thing, that's story

Gyro is a trickster mentor with a heart of gold
Johnny is actually an anti-hero whose basically out for himself at first but grows as a person during his journey with Gyro. Johnny is also the only hero to straight up show killing intent

>I know part 6 is shit
Not true in the slightest.
>part 7 is regarded as one of the best
Part 7 has a very slow beginning, but ramps up steadily towards the end and becomes god-tier in the last few volumes. Just don't expect a consistently great part, it has some bumps in the road along the way.
>what parts can I look forward to?
Depends entirely on your taste. If you really love stands, and you enjoy the flavor of storytelling and sincerely like what Jojo has to offer, then you can look forward to all of them.

I'm sorry you gotta deal with spoiling faggots, user. It's better to experience all the parts by yourself, both anime and manga, and form your own opinions. I hope you have fun.

Part 6 is shit?
what?
Have you even fucking read part 6?
Its one of the best parts by far
Jesus, don't fall for the meme man

how's high school going you pussy lipped faggot