Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: liz.jpg (1280x720, 178K)

inb4 hetshit

Why'd he have to die?

I don't remember what Nozomi says to Mizore at the end of the movie. :/

Cute lesbians

Cute and nice visual allegories, sadly serving a very shallow story.

boring, gay and completely lacking in reality and selfawarence

-decent OST and sound directing, but excessively overrated by KusoAnus cultists who, apparently, lack a functional set of ears, proper equipment or simply haven't seen 5 anime to rub together
-terrible visual directing littered wtih boilerplate shots of feet and inventory
-mediocre animation that can't manage compete with any of the other notable feature films of 2018, inb4 muh orchestra of straight lines moving up and down
-terrible use of effects, as usual. hope you didn't forget to renew your Adobe Aftereffects subscription, or are you running a cracked version?
-excessively "on the nose" symbolism so obnoxious you realize the character's role within the first 10 minutes and when it's suddenly presented as a grand reveal you wonder if Yamada thinks of her audience as a bunch of complete retards
-narrative structure was fine for the most part, albeit nothing special
-personally considered the characters to be absolutely laughable, but I do admit to be very biased in that regard because of how obnoxious the distribution of roles was conveyed

5.5 to 6/10

one of Kyoani's best
Glad they were able to make something of this caliber before they lost as many talented people as they did.
So sad to think it's the last time we'll see Nishiya's designs

qt

Shit

Happy Ice Cream
;_;

F

An anime that men will never understand

Hey now, friendship, communication, and distance are not concepts exclusive to women

It's garbage.

it's really gay when its between men though

I think the people who enjoyed this were able to self-insert as Mizore. I can see why it’s hard for many people to appreciate.

Yamada's best. Not a bad movie for KyoAni to go out on.

Thank God Yamada is alive.

except the visual designer (the main aspect people rave about) is fucking dead so now it's all over

You just had to be the baron of bad news huh.

not really of the liz artstyle though.