Just finished this, what did you think of it?

Just finished this, what did you think of it?
I thought it was pretty good, must have missed all the threads about it
cute waifus too. Is the 1960's anime and manga worth watching/reading?

Attached: dororo 2019.jpg (1200x675, 90K)

>Is the 1960's anime and manga worth watching/reading?

It's quite different from the anime, but if you want something more cartoony and stuff that didn't get included in the anime it has its charm

Attached: 728fe7ce1e7d1651ce0a7608eaf4385c.jpg (795x1200, 89K)

I know the creator of Astroboy had written it, so I assume it's less dark than 2019's, but I'm a sucker for the cartoony artstyle it has

peaked at episode 6

>party is over

Nothing is over! NOTHING!

Attached: 5e939b7b1ab2352a5602012a0f30b8c2.jpg (1080x1121, 89K)

>waifus
kys reddit
KYS REDDIT

Attached: average redditor.png (806x337, 35K)

wut is going on here?

Well, it makes sense if they're other people's waifu.

I don't know about the old anime, from what I've seen it looks good, the manga is pretty mediocre. It starts good but the second half is clearly rushed and the ending isn't really an ending. Though I haven't finished the 2019 anime, I don't know if it's the same. It's worth reading, since it has some really good moments but don't expect a planned story. Also Hyakkimaru is a completely different character

>I know the creator of Astroboy had written it, so I assume it's less dark
>he doesn't know

It was alright. As far as the whole "emotionless robot boy learns to feel with the help of a cute, sensitive girl" thing goes, Princess Tutu did it better. Nothing to write home about but I don't regret my time watching it.

Peaked at 6, still was good until 12, went downhill from there and the final episodes were crap.
Meh/10, wasted potential.

which was episode 6? I'd assume the mio episode
I could not see a way for them to wrap up the story during episode 21, but Taho and his squad getting his remaining parts helped a lot

The shitty quality of Episode 15 still amazes me. How does that director still have a career?

I stopped watching, but was thinking to restart it. What happened with him and Dororo? Do they hook up?

the ending is open-ended after the main plot, but it's vaguely hinted towards

Yep. after mio they kept going back and forth on this "will he turn into the demons he is slaying, or not"

I feel like this theme was undeveloped

>What happened with him and Dororo? Do they hook up?
don't bother. nothing happens at the end

>Tezuka
>less dark

Attached: PhoenixIncest.png (798x401, 127K)

I was hoping for a more conclusive ending but nothing really happened. On top of that there were only like 5 frames of older dororo

i was waiting and waiting for plots/characters/anything to develop until i finally gave up after like 17 episodes.
what a waste.

Attached: 7Rr7cIP.png (419x379, 295K)