How do we go from

How do we go from
> there's a cute girl who loves sharks
> she has a lot of shark puppets
> she likes to swing these puppets around while screaming shit like "SHARK PUNCH!"
to
> GIANT FUCKING FISH REGULARLY ATTACK THE CITY
> SHARK GIRL IS PART OF A SPECIAL FORCES TEAM WHO FIGHTS THESE GIANT FUCKING FISH
> SGT COL MAJ COMMANDING OFFICER LIEUTENANT COMMANDER SHARK GIRL'S SHARK PUPPETS AREN'T PUPPETS, THEY'RE WEAPONS SHE USES TO FIGHT THE GIANT FISH
> SHARK PUNCH IS HER FINISHING MOVE
> B-BAKKA IT'S NOT LIKE I NEEDED YOUR HELP TO DEFEAT THE GIANT FISH
> PANTY SHOTS

Attached: W24.png (1115x1600, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mangadex.org/title/7781/houkago-idol
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean its not bad on its own, but they definitely should considered this a different series.

The original premise had no legs stop whining you fucks.

>> GIANT FUCKING FISH REGULARLY ATTACK THE CITY
>> SHARK GIRL IS PART OF A SPECIAL FORCES TEAM WHO FIGHTS THESE GIANT FUCKING FISH
>> SGT COL MAJ COMMANDING OFFICER LIEUTENANT COMMANDER SHARK GIRL'S SHARK PUPPETS AREN'T PUPPETS, THEY'RE WEAPONS SHE USES TO FIGHT THE GIANT FISH
>> SHARK PUNCH IS HER FINISHING MOVE
>> B-BAKKA IT'S NOT LIKE I NEEDED YOUR HELP TO DEFEAT THE GIANT FISH
>> PANTY SHOTS
post pics or it never happened

>18:16:31
Of the many things they could had done, why do what they did?

It got dumped yesterday, you can search an archive site. Don't bother though, it's really fucking bland.

would you say it jumped the shark?

It's literally right in the fucking OP.

Attached: W2.png (1065x1500, 1.3M)

have same

I had no expectation but was still disappointed, maybe these are chuuni fantasies?

Well dang need to see the fan service before I decide to pick up but it looks promising.

> GIANT FUCKING FISH REGULARLY ATTACK THE CITY
> SHARK GIRL IS PART OF A SPECIAL FORCES TEAM WHO FIGHTS THESE GIANT FUCKING FISH
> SGT COL MAJ COMMANDING OFFICER LIEUTENANT COMMANDER SHARK GIRL'S SHARK PUPPETS AREN'T PUPPETS, THEY'RE WEAPONS SHE USES TO FIGHT THE GIANT FISH
> SHARK PUNCH IS HER FINISHING MOVE

this can't be real

Where is the pics user

Attached: W6.png (1116x1600, 458K)

Some twitter stuff

Attached: sharkkick.png (1435x2022, 569K)

Attached: sharkonome2.png (1435x2022, 456K)

Attached: sharkonome3.png (1435x2022, 520K)

>these are chunni fantasies
Please be real, let this chapter be just a sequence of dreams

I prefer the original too. At least we still have parakeet

Attached: c1.png (810x1200, 496K)

Those are some clever jokes.

Attached: 1.jpg (714x386, 92K)

> Panties
UGH! They're not even sexy with this art style what's the point anyway?

i dont care, as long as its fun to read. Ive read way more ridiculous things than this.

>As long as its fun to read

Its not. Its as cliched and low effort as possible.

They're both garbage desu

Not sure why leddit loves do nothing manga so much

Go back.

>short one gag pages
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THEY CHANGED IT

The worst part was reversing her relationship with the boy and turning her into a shitty tsundere.

Probably but then this shouldn't have been called Shark Girl and should have been titled something differently starring an entirely different character.

Lol

At least we'll always have the original.

The worst part is how much more cliche they made it. Going from cute dork girl, to generic tsundere transfer student who beats up protaganist.

It went from cute moe to formulaic garbage that no one wanted.

>had no legs
obviously, it's a shark

Why do little girls love sharks?

Attached: 1430788018369.gif (500x281, 1008K)

little girls love sea fauna and boys dinosaurs

CUTE

Just going to leave these here.

Shy Shark > Tsundere Shark

>Mad because it isn't the same thing it was before

Knowing what we could have had makes it hurt even more.

Boys like sharks too.

Faggot. Shark are for the gay. Diplodocus are the patrician choice.

Best boy likes sharks too.
Why can't you be like best boy?

Attached: boy shark2.jpg (1472x2048, 729K)

MAYBE I DON'T LIKE GETTING SHANKED BY SHARK MUPPETS. DID YOU THINK ABOUT THAT? NO OF COURSE!

Attached: carotid.jpg (1472x2048, 403K)

Oh no, you've become tsundere too

SHARKS DON'T HAVE LEGS

Anyone remember this?

Attached: 7781.jpg (818x1200, 461K)

WE WANT THE SHOUNENIGGER AUDIENCE

Of course, I love cute delinquents.

Attached: Idol Delinquent.png (905x1300, 339K)

You don't hate the fact that a sweet one-shot about a hairdresser boy in a normal school secretly helping out a yankee become an idol got turned into some retarded battle school city shenanigans in the serialized version?

I think I only read the first chapter. It wasn't really my taste, I only remember it for the cute delinquent.

Read the one-shot then
mangadex.org/title/7781/houkago-idol
All the cute deliquent, none of the retarded battle arena bullshit in the serialized version.

Won't that just make me more sad, longing for something that I can never have?
Oneshots being better than the serialized work is pretty common though. I don't even hope for good oneshots to get manga anymore.
Could you imagine if pic related was picked up for a full serialization? It would probably turn into a retarded sports battleshonen with the charming aspects replaced by tsundere bullshit stretched out until the very end of the series.

Attached: Gyaru delinquent girl.png (964x1400, 557K)

Cute

All the more reasons you should read the one-shot
Imagine if your pic related was serialized and you only read the first chapter of the inferior serialization, wouldn't you have liked to read the fantastic one-shot?

Imagine if Komi-san went this route
> In a world where giant dogs are rampaging through Japan attacking people
> There's a girl, Komi-san who's an agent for the Public Safety Commission Anti Giant Dog division
> When giant dogs attack she sprouts cat ears and pulls out her trusty weapon, a notebook
> When she writes in her notebook the giant dogs die
> One day giant dogs attack and she pulls out her notebook but GASP she forgot her pencil!
> Our ordinary and bland but valiant MC grabs a pencil and rushes to bring it to her
> Komi-san defeats the giant dog and turns to the MC and says "B-BAKKA! I didn't need you to bring me a pencil! I probably had a spare in my bag or something!"

It already diverged from its oneshot
Komi was legitimately a weird girl with odd habits and interests rather than just shy
They split all of her personality among gimmicky side characters

maybe that could be incorporated like she needs certain sharks puppets to defeat her enemies and educate her boy as well

The one trick ponys of characters that the author made worked well at the start because we still had the door open to explore them more, but then he decided "you know what? I actually want to make 100 characters, everyone of them whit only 1 gimmik and no space or time to explore them" what a horrible idea
But the good thing is that he had slow down a bit now and we are having some "mini arcs" that are pretty nice
I just wish we could spend more time whit the original cast or the main cast