Why do you hate her and her story so much?

Why do you hate her and her story so much?

Attached: Violet_Evergarden_i02.jpg (770x546, 115K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D22vUOXhtN8
youtube.com/watch?v=m-9JWmzWxKk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is the most trash series I have watched in a long long time. I'm really upset with myself that I watched the whole thing

I liked it though

seems pretty boring and bland. i bet most of the popularity comes from the usual kyoani stuff. same reason the only redeeming thing about phantom world was because kyoani made it.

Because it's a boring and painfully mediocre series that a pesky shitposter won't let me forget.

You're an animeonly retard, of course you think everyone hates the anime.

Kyoanus fucked up in the anime cutting off extremely important information regarding Violet and Gilbert, they changed that in order to add anime original trash that's absolutely meaningless and has no substance, of course Kyoanitards will say "hurr durr this is top tier because it has great animation lmaooo" but the truth is, even the Japs didn't liked this.

If that wasn't enough, Kyoanus decided to make the movie (not the gaiden one) and PUT GILBERT BACK IN, like holy shit how fucking incompetent they are to remove absolutely EVERYTHING about him on the anime and why Violet went from a killing machine to an actual human being with feelings, is literally because of Gilbert that she went from that madwoman to a lovely bride. Also this shit flopped hard as fuck, not even the shills were able to help this series at all.

Attached: 1489600127386.jpg (562x750, 107K)

Attached: 1520198941362.jpg (1100x500, 458K)

I just wanna see her again, user.
>Kyoanus decided to make the movie (not the gaiden one) and PUT GILBERT BACK IN
That's a big presupposition to make about a movie that won't be released for a while yet.

Retard, check the official twitter, the movie isn't delayed and is coming out when it should be. Also the preview literally shows Gilbert.

It was very pretty, but not engaging at all. Just really disappointing overall.

A piece of promo art at the end of a short preview where he still has his eye isn't much for evidence that he'd be coming back, user.

Cause They Copy Her

Attached: Artoria 3133131331333.jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Attached: Artoria 3131313131333.jpg (420x486, 36K)

I know you're trying too hard but you're one of the most stupid drones ever seen in this board. Looks like you don't even know who's Gilbert because he wasnt shown at the end of the preview retard.

>youtube.com/watch?v=D22vUOXhtN8
0:29 is what I was talking about.
If that's not what you were referring to then I don't know what.

Because the new OVA it's gonna be yuribait and I fucking hate that

Unless you meant
>youtube.com/watch?v=m-9JWmzWxKk
But I don't see what a preview for the LN has to do with anything.

Sorry Nero.

Based KyoAni baiting /u/niggers even from the ashes

I'd actually watch the show if it was done by some other studio that would respect the manga/novel it came from and followed it to the letter.

KyotoAnimu only cared about animating everything Godly; not about the original content. Maybe its being burned down would teach it a lesson.

I don't. She was bland but its no reason to hate her.

I love her and her story, user.

I don't, it was great. Only an extremely vocal minority here do and even then it's mostly a single infamous spammer.

>PUT GILBERT BACK IN
Doesnt Gilbert come back in the LN anyway? What's the issue with bringing him back in the anime? It served the same purpose; she became more human and now they can be together.

i'd tell you why but i'm having a hard time making out the blurry image

He comes back for a reason and no, the anime didn't served the same purpose at all, stop trying to use mental gymnastics to defend this butchered adaptation.

Violet was always someone who acts like a machine, the entire first volume shows that, she just limit herself to fulfill her task and then get back to work, even the retard who started to love her never got a chance because she didn't gave a fuck about it. That changed only after the Train fight where she was butchering everyone there and before someone got a clear shot to take her down Gilbert showed his ass and finished the job saving Violet who lost her arms again. That's the moment when Violet finally stopped being a doll and became a human but even after that she's still learning how to be a normal person, all what she knows is that she loves Gilbert and that he loves her too.

Gaiden is trying to add more to that by showing a more human side of her. Still, removing all the information, details and experiences from the first volume just to add meaningless soap opera drama is what made this anime flop hard as fuck.

Hey, LN-user.
Anime adaptation was better than the LN.

Oh gee it's another one of those threads. Kiddies welcome, come shitpost about a drama show you don't like.
Come in children, come in.

I don't, I hate the anons claiming it was a masterpiece

>Come in children, come in.
BRING CHOCCY

Attached: VEG Violet Evergarden choccy milk chocolate milk.png (800x1000, 456K)

Resorting to that after getting BTFO? classic delusional VEGfag.

I had been wondering if at least one of the show's detractors was just a salty LN-fag.

You get what you want

>and then we said we were going to adapt the LN

Attached: old.png (612x408, 457K)

Serious question as I can tell you've read the LN, how do you feel about the Yuribait? Is it there in the LN for this client or is Kyoani gonna turn it up a notch?

Only had 1 good episode

Watch hibike s1 if you want that, s2 was adapted according to the novels so the yuribait was dropped, hence why /u/ is still mad at the fact that kumiko is straight and has a bf.

Violet doesnt have that but you can tell who's gay.

Oh idc about the yuribait but it, imo, doesnt feel right in VEG, but it looks like with the new OVA that's what kyo is doing, hence my asking.

Is it really yuribait when one side completely shuts off the other? Not to mention that unlike Hibike, Amy/Isabella is actually a lesbo and not some horny teenage girl.
This lesbo chapter certainly doesn't play like Kumiko and Reina, is what I'm saying.

>This lesbo chapter certainly doesn't play like Kumiko and Reina, is what I'm saying.
Well that's good to hear. I haven't read the hibike novels so I dont know how much Kyo ramped up the yuri, so I just assumed they'll do the same here.