Scanlation General

How are your coming along?

Attached: 1564251348921.png (227x222, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/dp/B00I5BO8G8/
pastebin.com/7v5D0ddx
13dl.net/近藤和久-新ms戦記-機動戦士ガンダム短編集.html
mega.nz/#!9QpTzCpL!BAdL4bgXtIleBd8KR1ny572sZSEtpA9wBjZcicVZ8AM
allthatgundam.web.fc2.com/comic/shinmssenki.htm
pastebin.com/B2ra6676
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hey, /m/ here. I've already shared this in the /m/useum and Yea Forums's Win-O thread, but I recently found out that a bunch of Kazuhisa Kondo's Gundam one-shot manga from his B-CLUB days got collected and republished digitally a couple years ago.

amazon.co.jp/dp/B00I5BO8G8/

Have raws ever been Kindle ripped? Would someone be willing to if it hasn't?

Attached: 81nApG68v9L.jpg (1006x1434, 312K)

>General
rip thread

don't you die on me yet

Does anyone have the Joe Kuebert font?

Attached: 1559689439848.jpg (600x800, 62K)

Holy shit, why is that font so expensive?

Most fonts (the ones wroth using, anyway) are ridiculously expensive; that's just how the market for graphic design is, user.

It's an official comic font used even in DC, so it gives off a professional feel. I can find most paid fonts I want in certain "sources" but this font in particular I couldn't find at all.
An alternative I found was Blambot Classic BB (used in Viz official releases)

continuing from last thread since it died while i was at work, a kind user was helping me with updating the ebjhooker script. unfortunately the script doesnt work still.
user if you are still around can you take a look at what im doing wrong? i changed the dom selectors but i guess thats not enough?

pastebin.com/7v5D0ddx

Does anyone know where I can find the raws for "Yumeiro Patissiere" & "Kamichama Karin" including "Kamichama Karin Chu"?

>Paste is public never expires
Dude, you don't do that

oh shit my bad. i thought i could delete it myself.
didnt know i had to be a damn registered user delete it.

Looks like this is on Kindle Unlimited so you can just pay for subscription and rip everything.
It also looks like an old scan of this was already available but I'm not 100% sure if this is the same thing: 13dl.net/近藤和久-新ms戦記-機動戦士ガンダム短編集.html

>var tempCanvas = pagecanvas[0];
remove [0]
>let bookName = document.querySelector(".header__title > h2").innerText
remove > h2

Also delete that post.

Here you go
mega.nz/#!9QpTzCpL!BAdL4bgXtIleBd8KR1ny572sZSEtpA9wBjZcicVZ8AM

>so you can just pay for subscription
I've never done that before; only ever ripped from the desktop Kindle app. I've been considering just paying the $5 to do that instead.
>I'm not 100% sure if this is the same thing:
It is, thanks; I've been using this resource to compare:

allthatgundam.web.fc2.com/comic/shinmssenki.htm

Still would like to have raws from the official digital release, though; Gundam manga scanlations are rare to see, so I'd rather give groups the best quality.

Holy shit you're a life saver. thanks a lot user

I got a questions for you scanlators. How did you learn Japanese? was it djt?

Attached: 1563248448107.gif (240x240, 28K)

Yes, just read the guide and get going. If you have a few years to spare.

Not that user but the saveAs function was a hot shitty fucking mess that I couldn't make heads or tails of so I replaced it with an online open-source implementation and it works.
pastebin.com/B2ra6676

Yes, everyone more or less follows the same steps in the beginning.
>Tae kim and or Genki I and II for grammar
>an anki deck (core 2k or 6k), for vocabulary
>RTK for kanji (optional but very rewarding)
>read A LOT
>make your own anki deck
>grab more advanced books (tobira, kanzen, etc)
>keep reading
>keep reading
>keep reading
>keep reading

>pirating something I'm never gonna use "just because"
this is what my life has become, I suppose.

>few years
I just wanna read my manga without depending on you guys. Should take a couple of months at least if you do it right

thanks both anons. im finally ripping stuffs again thats been backlogged for the last month. you guys are a lifesaver.

I'm pretty sure the genius behind that fork just inlined an earlier version of that script. You can easily replicate its effects in like 4 lines if you don't give a fuck about edge cases and ancient browsers.

>genki and co
Try telling that do djt.

Attached: 1541588577246.png (1080x1920, 285K)

3 years of uni
2 years of paid exchange
work in japan for a bit

of course, you can read most mango by the end of 1st year uni if you just study everyday, I'm sure the same amount of time put into DJT or whatever gives the same results.

Procrastinating, I got a new game and i don't feel like doing anything.

Google

Attached: 1541310308843.png (735x735, 509K)

I don't even have any new games but yeah, I know that feeling. Things were being delayed thanks to someone else and I just didn't bother to work on anything for a while.