Holy shit

holy shit

Attached: [HorribleSubs] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Golden Wind - 38 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.28_[2019.07.2 (1280x720, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZHDScdHEUw4
youtube.com/watch?v=NnQmvBJTEws
youtu.be/YC5ubOA7CiA?t=5571
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nig
youtube.com/watch?v=xEzDZMt8ydw
youtu.be/CANJDKOBrvc
youtu.be/zJgVUSySEw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah wait till DIA shoes up in the last episode

>HOLY CRAP HE DID THE POSE HE'S TOTALLY LIKE DIO
No. Even the pt 6 sons are more like Dio

>sells drugs to kids
>this deserves an eternity of endless torture
sasuga japan

japan why are you like this
smoke some hash and calm down

Attached: unreasonably.jpg (960x544, 99K)

This ending was so underwhelming.

Seethe harder, I'm glad he's more like Jonathan than Dio's bitch ass

An ending without an ending

So now that the dust has settled we can all agree that Traitor's Requiem beats out Great Days as the best opening in the series, right?

yes

I don't think Jonathan would quitr quite agree with most of Giorno's actions and greater motivation.

Nah it was kino

>Selling heroin to children is a-ok

it's a suitable fate to all drug dealers and drug abusing degenerate scum

>want to better your country
>get Junji Ito'd and suffocate underground

i can't believe I waited 2 weeks for this episode

Bloody Stream will always be the GOAT opening

I hope part 6 can compete with it.

Where is the episode 39

Vento Aureo is known for its shit beginning, shit ending & amazing middle. Some say that it is the antithesis to Stone Ocean, but I wouldn't say SO's beginning was all that good before Foo Fighters, and the ending wasn't as good as Part 4/7 ending and wasn't as good as Part 5 middle.

He clearly wasn't chosen thats why Johnny infinites his ass.

I liked the ending of Part 5 a lot, I just wish the Sleeping Slaves shit was forshadowed more. GER was a total ass pull though.

part 6 OP will be a girl song and the ED will be some gospel song

I'm just hoping we get a Coda opening at some point. That man's voice is like velvety honey and sex on the ears

lmao Jonathan would lynch gio

Wat

Attached: Ms_Chin.png (328x346, 188K)

>GER was a total ass pull though
I love how people don't understand what asspull is but use it anyway.

GODDAMMIT BUCCIARAT WHY DIDN'T YOU JUST GIVE ME THE FUCKING ARROW

openings before GW>>>>>>>>GW OPs

Prett sure Johnathan wouldn't like any of his descendants, with the exception of George, since all of them are delinquents and none of them gentlemen.

Attached: cap_[DmonHiro] Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - 08 - Blood Feud - JoJo & Dio (BD, 720p) [7F55357F (1280x720, 89K)

I think by that he means it was a total copout on arakis part and the worst way to have final fight

The same Jonathan saw good in goonwagon. He'd like all of them, except Giorno.

I don't know how else you can describe a "I win" stand other than an asspull.

No, he would heal Gio by giving him an even better masculine role model than the nameless gangster. And the gangster would come and thank Jonathan for pulling Gio out of the gangstar world.

Where was the cop out though? We spent the entire last arc fighting over the arrow which would make whoever possessed it the victor. Giorno got a hold of it due to everyone's actions and he won. What the fuck else do you want? It was already established that due to Diavolo's ability and personality it's impossible to have a straight up brawl with him.

The only asspull in all of JoJo was the red stone of aja defeating Ultimate Kars, you can quote me on that.

>same type of stand

Let's see
Joseph
>honest
>hardworking
>beats up cops
>believes people can better themselves
>helped a thieving street nigga from beating beat by the cops
>taught Smoky the secret Joestar technique: running
>Smoky eventually ran for mayor of NYC and won
>overall great guy
Jotaro
>calls his mom a bitch
>rude
>disrespectful
>abandons his daughter in Florida of all places
Josuke:
>bit of a delinquent
>not a bad kid
>loves and protects his mother at all costs
>protects his hometown from a serial killer
>learns to make friends from enemies
Giorno
>15 kid who wants to be a mafiosos
>damns a drug dealer to eternal dying
Jolyne
>not a slut
>delinquent
>hates her father (for good reason)
>fails to save the world

Joseph planned that though

It's definitely true that it's better than part 3's "lol I am time man too". There's an actual catalyst for it

See

just like her father

It's not an asspull because it didn't come out of nowhere, the arrow had an introduction, even if it was pretty close to its usage, and there was an entire arc around the heroes and the villain trying to use it. Senselessly overpowered to the point that it voids the story of any drama, yeah, but I don't know what's the term for that.

Giorno is a good boy deep down

Not an asspull. Jotaro was shown being able to move in stopped time so stopping time was always on the table.

Jonathan was cool with people who they themselves weren't gentlemen though.

>What the fuck else do you want?
tactics or something, like every fight before

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

The tactics were displayed in the ACQUISITION of the arrow you speedread/watcher.

and yet, Jotaro vs Dio is a better fight

>the arrow which would make whoever possessed it the victor
Polnareff said that it would only give them a chance, and even he didn't know if that chance would be enough, and considering how chaotic SCR was, there were reasons to think that Giorno wouldn't just get an instant win button

>Giorno got a hold of it due to everyone's actions and he won
Instead of having a final fight, you had 5 stand users vs a guy without a body brawling for the arrow

>prophecy of the Red Stone being needed to defeat the Pillar men
>first thing that Joseph does with Hamon is shooting the cap out of a bottle

And they were an asspull. Are you telling me Diavolo wasn't able to forsee the ants, vavirgin?

She got bogged.

The only reason he was able to move in stopped time was because of the "same type of stand" nonsense though. It was a development that literally only came in the last handful of chapters. Jotaro goes all of Part 3 up to that point without having access to his Stand's true ability at all because Araki decided to pull that dumb shit. It would've been better if Star Platinum having some ability related to time had been subtly foreshadowed much earlier. Egypt at least would've been a good place for it to happen. Just have a couple brief moments where Jotaro himself is surprised by Star Platinum being a split second faster than before to the point where he can seemingly reach an enemy he thought was out of his range. Don't make a big deal out of it. Just a short moment of pause and an off-hand comment here and there would be enough.

I want to call you out on trying to coin the term speedwatcher but some of the shit in these threads has me convinced people are watching this shit on fast forward.

He is, he just lacked guidance. Organized crime was so prominent that he couldn't even thought of creating a world without it, and thus he chose to become the boss.

Go back and rewatch episodes 36-38, because clearly you didn't comprehend anything that happened.

youtu.be/ZHDScdHEUw4

>It would've been better if Star Platinum having some ability related to time had been subtly foreshadowed much earlier
it literally was

If Silver Chariot Requiem could be controlled, it'd be an instant win button too.

not an argument. The arrow choosing someone is the biggest asspull of the series. There is no reason why it would choose giorno anyway.

Speedwatcher doesn't make sense but goddammit I cannot disagree with the sentiment.

The final fight was all about getting the arrow, once Giorno got the arrow it was game over.

I don’t see this ever brought up but the D’Arby brothers being related stand users that have the same type of stand is foreshadowing enough for Jotaro and DIO having the same type of stand since DIO had the Joestar blood. But The World’s original ability of having the power of every stand would have made the twist make more since and the D’Arby brother shit happening so late is just a bandaid on that retcon.

The fact that Star Platinum was just as fast if not faster than a FTL Stand (Silver Chariot), it's always been hinted that speed was it's primary ability. The pinnacle of speed would usually be moving so fast that time appears stopped. It's not an asspull, it's a logical conclusion.

vatards have peanut sized brains and won't concede on anything no matter how much they're proven wrong

Diavolo realized how to defeat SCR and get the arrow, he was fighting 6 vs 1 and still he managed to kill one of them, he didn't even have a body and he came up with a way to control his body. Giorno, on the other hand, was saved by Bruno who had no business being still alive. Diavolo was the only one that displayed anything that could be called tactics, and he even was at a disadvantage during the entire fight, if you look at the race for the arrow as the final fight, then Giorno's win comes off as totally undeserved.

The requiem arrow has never rejected anyone. Only Polnareff and Gio used it and they all succeeded.

>There is no reason why it would choose giorno anyway.
You have a group of people trying their hardest to get the arrow, and then you have the bitch boss boy who literally begged Bruno to give it to him.

It literally wasn't. It wasn't mentioned at all until the fight with DIO. DIO being surprised that Jotaro can perceive things in stopped time isn't subtle at all.

yeah but it couldn't, what's the point?

>arrow ends up choosing Mista or Trish

Diavolo who can cheat by haunting people's bodies and skip time, totally deserved it more than the people who should be one shot by his ability and survived several encounters with him anyways?

Jotaro didn't pull his drink out of his ass during the d'arby fight. He also stopped a bullet exactly like dio did during his training

It has nothing to do with speed though. It's an absence of speed if anything. Time stop explicitly has nothing to do with The World or Star Platinum's speed or moving so fast that time appears to stop. It's not a logical conclusion for a fast stand to be able to move faster than time.

You have a guy trying his hardest to get the arrow, he doesn't even has a body and he's fightingn 1 vs 5, and then you have a bunch of kids that can't even realize that they have to hit the back of their heads and that bully an old man 5 on 1. Why didn't Diavolo just completely destroyed SCR to get back his body and not having to drag Mista's smelly sack of organs, though?

The point is that the arrow makes your stand the strongest. Hell, if fucking MISTA got Sex Pistols Requiem it would have been even more of a curb stomp.

t. butthurt gio brother, sorry even in the games he has a combo with his dad

Jotaro and Star Platinum's first feat was catching a bullet fired a few inches away from his head.

Star Platinum is literally just that fast. It's fast enough to stop bullets fired an inch from his head. And the drink isn't the first time Jotaro pulled some sleight of hand bullshit. Besides, it wouldn't make sense for him to be able to stop time to grab a drink because he wasn't able to stop time for more than a second until his fight with DIO.

>Time stop explicitly has nothing to do with The World or Star Platinum's speed or moving so fast that time appears to stop
That's literally how it works, that's why in part 4 Jotaro can create fire in stopped time.

>Diavolo who can cheat by haunting people's bodies and skip time
how is his ability a cheat, and how is haunting people's bodies an advantage when he had to choke Spice Girl just to be able to move?

>people who should be one shot by his ability and survived several encounters with him anyways?
The only one that qualifies for that is Polnareff, Bruno was cheating fate harder than Diavolo

not canon, dio plays no role in gio's stroy and gio acts nothing like him or jonathan

>how is haunting people's bodies an advantage
Because they'd have to kill Trish to kill him.

And yet SCR had an incredibly basic weakness. Also, there's a difference between the strongest and absolutely untouchable and can also send you to a death loop with one hit.

That's just his raw speed. He's just that fast. Hell, Silver Chariot can do shit just as impressive.

That's explicitly how it doesn't work. It has nothing at all to do with speed. It is an absolute stop. No speed involved. It just universally stops time. That why it works at all against Pucci in part 6's finale. The bit about his time stop being shortened was because his perception of time was fucked by Made in Heaven, but he was still able to stop time and look for Pucci, who was motionless during it. If it were speed-based, Pucci would still be moving in it because his speed was infinitely increasing with the flow of time.

GER isn't untouchable, but King Crimson in particular was hard countered by it.

do vatards really think this "lol i win now get tortured for all eternity" ending is good? stop lying to yourself

Polnareff and SCR's objective was to just keep the arrow away from Diavolo, so it gained several abilities meant to confuse and disorient everyone nearby while it walks away. Even if it has a weakness, it's so convoluted that it will likely succeed anyway.

Same with space Kars.

>Araki wrote the plot of a game where GER is knocked on its ass by DIO's upgraded Stand while Jotaro in the same cutscene gets a clean hit in with normal Star Platinum
Part3chads win again

They could just incapacitate her until they get the arrow, or just finish SCR and time it with the killing of his real body, or just free Spice Girl, since it's not like he was also controlling the stand, he had to spend one arm to hold Spice Girl, who was also trying to attack him, it's like piloting a mecha by having to hold an angry cat

SCR had the same ability when Polnareff pricked his stand's finger with the arrow in the middle of the countryside

epitaph isnt always on you retard, he would have still needed to activate it and then watch it

He didn't want Diavolo to have the arrow then either. The whole time he's been in hiding he's been trying to keep it away from him while doing his best to survive.

Am I the only one that thought that DIO pose was kinda forced? Didn't really fit Giorno imo.

kars stopped thinking tough, he's basically dead

IDK but Polnareff seemed to be pretty weak minded. He couldn't even control SCR the first time it appeared.

If that were the case, then the magnets shouldn't have made any difference, without taking into consideration the myriad of problems that would come from having time stop by super speed, like Dio and Jotaro moving so fast with their bodies that even the air feels like a wall. Also, Dio explicitly said that, when he stopped time for the first time, he thought that he was just moving fast but then realized that everything else but him was frozen in place.

because completely destroying scr means sacrificing yourself which is why bruno fucking DIED you speedreader

>OMG THE DIO POSE HE DID IT HE DID THE DIO POSE
you HAVE to go back basedboy

on a side note: fuck janny, fuck 12, and fuck GR 8. Quit being shit, mods. I get youre mad your HRT shipment is late this month but don't punish us

Attached: delet.gif (334x182, 1.71M)

Yeah but there was no reason for SCR to troll the peasants around at that point, Diavolo wasn't around. Also, the point was that SCR was strong but not unbeatable, in fact the arrow was taken from him anyway.

the "weakness" SCR has is that you need to kill yourself to stop it

Well, that sucked.

Retard.

No you retard, the only effect of killing SCR is reversing the body swap. Bruno died because he had to go back to his twice dead body, not because he killed SCR, and he killed SCR so Diavolo's spirit would be forced back into his body and away from the arrow.

B-b-but Jesus good and Satan bad!

>Only woman out of the protagonists
>Only JoJo that fails
Why is Joline so shit? She ruined the whole universe!

Jesus apparently decided that Valentine was the most worthy of having the corpse, and that's why in Jojolion he's called the deity that protects America. Jesus would have given the win to Diavolo.

>Joline
You're the failure. Jotaro was in her group, so he failed as well

Giorno is literally the perfect 50/50 mix of Jonathan and DIO.
He has Jonathan's honor and good nature, but he has DIO's ambition and ruthlessness.
His face is more like Jonathan while his hair is more like DIO.
For all intents and purposes it's like DIO and Jonathan had as son.

You kill not only SCR but yourself too, the reason Bruno did it was because his body was already fucked.

>comparing Valentine to Diavolo
That's not even Funny. Valentine had a noble goal. Diavolo just wanted to be rich and powerful because "muh destiny".

you say these things but I need examples. Jonathan would frown on him for being a scumbag and Dio would do the same for him being a moralfag

Fuck no. Hell, I think Sono chi no Sadame is better.

Jesus is different in SBR because Araki got better as a writer.

Fighting Gold has grown on me desu

That's why I said he's 50/50, what's not to get?
He's 50% of both of his dads.

SOmething I found interesting:

Giorno is a Joestar through and through, except for one thing: he has ambition and A DREAM. You can thank DIO for that.

Every other Jo goes through life without any motivation, only acting when they have to become heroes.

Too bad Araki really sucked at showing this and PHF shows the DIO connection much better

Attached: gurrenboomer.png (300x215, 60K)

Stop forcing your pointless dumb headcanons.

Valentine still lost because he tried to use the corpse for himself, like AU Diego and Johnny
Basically Jesus just wanted to chill in that shelter

Can someone post Trish smell Mista pic pls

>if you don't agree with my opinion you're retarded
That's not how opinions work

Attached: jojo shoot myself.gif (400x225, 950K)

Yeah, that's how facts works.

Why do you think Diavolo only damaged half of his soul which didn't kill SCR while Bruno destroyed all of his and killed both SCR and himself?

>Sono chi no Sadame
For me it's unironically still the best OP.

>Am I the only one that thought that DIO pose was kinda forced?

yes

so he's neither? Gotcha, I accept your concession

Because Diavolo wanted the arrow to be fully secure before SCR was defeated.

He also has DIO's ruthlessness, see how brutally he fucks up his enemies, especially Bossu.
He also doesn't do the whole goodytwoshoes thing with "ok I'll spare you" and goes straight for the kill. He's also not afraid to use nefarious means and deception to kill people like with the snake he made to kill Melone.

Fuck off back to your Dildo Ballz Shitter containment thread

Kinda wish they had done something more with the ending like the expanded credits for part 4.

Joseph lost to DIO, too.

I don't know where does that idea come from, the boss didn't receive any damage from hitting the light behind his head, if breaking the light kills you it would be expected that hitting it enough to dissolve Requiem would at least damage you. Giorno here was expecting Bruno's soul to go back to his body, which he know it has been dead for a long time, he doesn't say anything along the lines of "you killed SCR, even though you will die!". Bruno said that Diavolo didn't kill Requiem because he wanted to take the arrow, and reversing Requiem at that point would meant going back to his original body, far away from the arrow, it was never stated that he would die or anything if he had killed SCR. Bruno obviously died because he went back to an already lifeless body. SCR only makes your stand attack yourself if you attack his body, it doesn't do anything if you hit the light.

Attached: 01.png (930x624, 870K)

He's also a shitty employer whose refusal to sufficiently reward some of the most important members of his organization lead to a civil war within his ranks. He's a paranoid shizo who wanted to kill his daughter out of an obsessive desire for anonymity. And yeah, he sold drugs to kids. Fucker had his own private hell coming

If Diavolo had killed SCR right there he would have gone back to his body, far away from the arrow, and the arrow would have ended on Mista's feet. Why do you think that killing Requiem by breaking the light would also kill you when it was never stated? Why ignore the most obvious explanation that Bruno died because the original body he had to go back to was already dead?

Is there a fucking Stone Ocean preview or not?
The only reason I am willing to download this episode

never seen db, rent free

user BTFO

Attached: 1550326072625.gif (450x435, 1.67M)

Where the fuck is Episode 39?
I thought they said it would be a one hour special, why the fuck is this episode not the 1 hour?
Is Horrible subs this fucking braindead now?

No, spare yourself the shitty ending.

Just look for it on nyaa horriblesubs are being niggers

>No stonce Ocean prieview
wHY THE FUCK NOW, THAT WAS LITERALLY SOME OF THE BEST PARTS IN 1 AND 2, SHOWING OFF THE PILLER MEN AT THE END OF PART 1 WAS FUCKING PERFECT, ALSO SHOWING OFF JOTARO AT THE END OF PART 2 WAS ALSO PERFECT
WHY THE FUCK DO THEY HAVE SUCH A PROBLEM WITH THEM NOT SHOWING OFF A SNEAK PREVIEW OF THE NEXT JOJO, JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

Honestly, if only because they were the strongest stand users that he had around, he could have made a little effort to keep them content, or just go the full line and kill them all.

>has to wait 2 years for Jolyne flicking her beans

they aren't sure if they are making part 6

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT NIGGER?
I DONT SEE EPISODE 39 ON THERE YOU FUCKING RETARDED BITCH
I JUST SEE THREE FUCKING VERSIONS OF EP 38
FUCK OFF

lets stretch it a bit more, if he didnt digged up and sold the arrow none of the events and deaths from part 3 to 6 would have happened.

I know that this is a plausible reason given how anime industry works but seems insane that they wouldn't just keep going and finish out the series

It was easier to tie together P1 and P2 as well as P2 and P3 due to character carryover. If they had the Jolyne masturbation scene it would throw off the whole vibe they were going for

Attached: JoJolyne.png (165x340, 143K)

He wasn't the one who decided to give the arrow to a vampire.

>one of the arrows you sold off ends up getting you killed decades later

Attached: e3048c52b84d536aec10c7e459cce341.jpg (1920x1080, 123K)

Type in "jojo 39" you moron

Where were you when DIOrno DIOvanna graced us with his presence, Yea Forums?

He was an elderly man when that happened. In contrast, he wins against an immortal demon that has Gold Experience's power by pulling a funny prank on him

Attached: 162-1620893_dio-transparent-dio-part-3-shadow.png (403x545, 163K)

this part felt so fucking bad animated wise felt way too short

I know manga>anime but the fuck? I can't believe it was already over I haven't read the manga for a long time but did it seem short to anyone else? When I read it it did not feel that way.

He presumably did more horiffic shit that we never saw.
Remember that part where he chopped up one of the La squardra members into blocks, while his gay lover watched? I imagine he was doing much more bad shit.

I was at house. Then Pioter come, say "giorn did pose"
"no"

The ending is just as abrupt in the manga.

Wow, just dawned onto me that giorno is pretty much like dio except bland and uninteresting

Jonathan died to DIO too, actually. I'm just saying, joestars aren't always the killing blow, but they win their effective battles. Pucci died, and emporio showed the joestars still existed, so they didn't lose.

>no stone ocean teaser at end

lame and gay

Why do you fags keep expecting teasers for the next part? They only did that once way back at the end of Battle Tendency.

oh and a bit more of a stretch, your actions lead to the destruction and creation of a new universe, and all of that because you digged and sold some arrows to a weird granny.

Attached: 1509789829170.jpg (620x614, 37K)

So he's Diego?

None of this would've happened if Kars was aborted.

Diego is more interesting than giorno tough

Dino diego was likeable at least

The feeling of using the raw category on purpose is an awesome feeling.

...I don't need subtitles anymore.
I DON'T NEED THEM NO MORE

Attached: 1459692782765.png (200x240, 69K)

FUCK YOU BITCH I PROVED YOU WRONG

>vivisection is my biggest nightmare
>this part with Diavolo

Attached: 001.png (411x411, 332K)

I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE WE JUST WATCHED A PART 5 ADAPTATION
PART 6 WHEN

How do you get this power?

So Yea Forums, which is your:
>favourite squadra member
>favourite squadra stand
>favourite squadra fight

Attached: D4h155vU8AAnBYc.jpg (1729x1020, 292K)

Diavolo is a bad person but that death is something reserved for DIO at least.

Attached: kwuqw90hmnkh1ndvcgah.jpg (800x450, 128K)

>giacchio
>metallica
>beach boy and grateful dead

you can hear
but can you read?

Attached: 1462679064324.png (480x342, 226K)

Valentine was some weird utilitarian for America but was willing to fuck over the world with Love Train, although to be fair on him Gyro and Johnny played a role in that.

Then there's attempting to rape Lucy

Black/Green Giorno >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>rape
it was WILD WEST

getting closer and closer to actual Kino.

Attached: d3d (1).png (834x671, 688K)

I'm an antisocial autist, of course i can read the go of nihon.

Haven't watched, did we get sleeping slaves?

Obviously.

Unfortunely.

The future is now old man

DIO is in hell

PHF when

Man Diavolo seriously just gets instantly btfo by GER? Pretty anticlimactic I was expecting the fight to last the rest of the episode.

Diavolo as a character exists as a foil to the story's theme. I can empathize as to why people think its an asspull, but at the end of the day it was merely a race for the arrow at this point. Imagine being Diavolo and for the first time in your life someone stands above you for the first time in years. How does one handle it? I like to think Diavolo lacked the resolve in regards to fighting someone above him (in a sense regarding to ability) because if you think about it, Diavolo had a huge advantage over everyone before Giorno got the arrow. He knew all the mechanics of souls (which enabled him to figure out SCR's ability and weakness), he is unhinged morally unlike the rest, he's an extremely skilled tactician, he has his OP time skip ability, he has one of the squad's members "hostage", it would be extremely hard to fight Diavolo directly. Lets think back to the other fights in the past. Bruno's squads had been constantly put into life/death situations to fulfill Diavolo's will up until their betrayal. The process remains the same when the group goes to meet Polnareff. Diavolo on the other hand constantly abuses his time skip ability to skip such hardships. He fights against fate not as an awoken sleeping slave, but as the one who turns the wheel which resides in the court. In my opinion, I think that fate does not care about morals or righteousness. I like to see it as something unbiased and absolute. To break the laws of fate is to damn yourself to Hell. That damnation may not come now, but may come soon.

I don't know why you shitdicks are complaining about asspulls. King crimson's powers was a complete ass pull. Half the time didn't make sense.

look for ep 39

That wasnt Diavolo that was ciocolatta

very very good design imo.

Anime has destroyed more lives than drugs. Fact.

Reminder SBR isnt real jojo and only carried the title because the editors said so

Attached: Berserk - cascaHappu.png (526x593, 430K)

Araki wanted it to be Jojo from the start, but the magazine wanted to market it as a new series.

Man that was the weakest ending out of all the seasons. I guess I’ll see you guys in 2021. I don’t really watch any other anime because seasonal stuff is all harems and isekai shit. No Part 6 teaser is disappointing as well.

Attached: F8F02A3A-187C-4983-B16F-F8B64584D444.jpg (900x636, 180K)

Based Araki

sleeping slaves was foreshadowed in the first opening, or more specifically rolling stones was

No one wants you here one-show faggot
>wahhh wahhhhhh no P6 teaser
I unironically hope you die

Attached: New Game - KYS.jpg (480x550, 32K)

I'd argue that Diavolo is worse than DIO. In DIO's case, he fought Jotaro to the bitter end and for the first time they fought on equal terms, despite playing dirty but as I've said in a previous post (fate not caring about morals). Unlike Diavolo, DIO clearly did not take shortcuts. The path he walked was directly intertwined with the Joestars. DIO had actually faced hardships in his life unlike Diavolo because his ability naturally allows him to. I know that the themes in Part 5 don't correlate with Part 3's but hear me out. Not to mention, DIO arguably has more humanity than Diavolo. Just look at the two and compare their behavior. DIO even after his death left a lasting impact. Look at Parts 4 and 6. What changes when Diavolo dies? Nothing. He leaves a legacy that Giorno takes control over despite sowing the seeds that brought DIO back into Part 3. Diavolo consistently fought against fate while DIO continued forward. Bruno, Abbachio and Narancia's death had lasting effects because they played their part in fate as awoken sleeping slaves. Seeing a pattern here?

P 2-6 all have asspull endings. That's just what Jojo is. Are you new here?

vatards when part 4 ended
>WAAAH NO TEASER, FUCK YOU DP
vatards now
>I DONT CARE THERE WAS NO TEASER, KILL YOURSELF

Oops I’m sorry I don’t want to subscribe to your faggoty weaboo club retard. I’m not gonna watch literal garbage because it’s the only thing available.

I honestly feel bad for Diabolo, he should have been allowed to die at some point.

>Diavolo is worse than Dio because of these nonsensical moral standards

I still don't understand Sleeping Slaves.

Read the manga. Jonathan was a total delinquent in his youth, he needed a strong father figure and a rival like DIO to make him honest.

Neither do the people who claim that they do.

Does anything even compare to the end of sugar mountain?

I like it

Attached: pic2019-07-28-21h54m38s929.jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

>He also doesn't do the whole goodytwoshoes thing with "ok I'll spare you" and goes straight for the kill.
Instead he does both.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 911K)

dude you're just a slave of fate
but if you don't like that fate, you can just off yourself peacefully

So in other words Jonathan would surely appreciate Joseph and Josuke. Whenever someone speaks about Jonathan I'm just saddened how he is under utilized in all sidestuff. Eyes of Heaven last fight should have been Jonathan with a stand versus DIO and not Jotaro wankery.

>Reincarnated In Another World Where I Keep Dying In Gruesome And Ironic Ways?!

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.03M)

ACT 4

You know Giorno would make Pucci bend the knee in 2 seconds.

it's just a nod you sperg, calm down

It comes close, but imo it doesn't quite hit as hard as the last 2 pages.

im crying right now
i cant believe its over

>Re:Zero

all of True Man's World

>yfw GER hijacked King Crimson'a hijacking of the OP

Attached: b96.png (800x960, 1.5M)

Just woke up, do they manage to stretch out the ending for the full two episodes? No extras at all?

So wait was Diavolo already hallucinating by the time he was first stabbed by the homeless junkie? Did he die in the river?

Holy fucking shit Mista.
>Rock predicts your death.
>You can touch the rock to die painlessly and immediately.
>If you try to fight the rock it will make your death worse.
>Mista breaking the rock made it split and doom Narancia and Abbaccio too, but also it means that their fate is going to be greater than it was before. It went from just Bucciarti dying, probably from unsuccessfully trying to betray the boss, to the events of this arc.
Basically Mista being willing to risk his life by jumping off to break the rock defeated Diavolo.

It explains Zombie Bruno and there's some esoteric bullshit. That's about it.

Why are people still getting this wrong? The stone would've caused Bruno to die if he touched it, but he didn't touch it, so he lived and the events of Part 5 happened.

Diavolo was meant to have less humanity. He was a ghost, a devil, just malevolence personified. DIO was a catalyst of the entire series since P1, he's shown as a god of sorts because he creates conflict throughout all the parts of his universe. Diavolo lived in the shadows and existed to minimize his personal existance while still achiving his goals

The stone showing you at all means you're going to die. The girl would have died from the same illness as her father if she didn't touch the stone.

Not because he didn't touch it because Mista broke it. Fuck you people are retarded. It shows you your fate and you can just touch the stone and die peacefully instead of having to get bodied by the boss later BUT MISTA BROKE IT AND CHANGED HIS DEATH YOU DUMB MOTHERFUCKERS WATCH THE EPISODE.

>everything but this one meh-tier show is literal garbage
cope more and go back to plebbit fag

Christ you're all fucking idiots, Bruno being saved by the gang was foreshadowing Bruno saving the gang with his death

The only reason jolyne failed is so her father never had to really grow old and die
That is something Araki can't allow to happen.

If Diavolo chose Rem and not drugs he wouldn't be in this predicament

Attached: IMG_1801.png (496x380, 251K)

People who think everyone else is retarded are usually retards with no self awareness.

That's what I meant.

people who reply to bait posts usually get baited

this, only retards wouldn't understand.
"Hayai, is like he stopped time!"

meh

IT TOTALLY FUCKING IS. I MADE SO MUCH GODDAMN FUCKING MONEY

Attached: 1562029189897.jpg (576x576, 77K)

cuck my sock

Seriously, only shitposters deserve that fate

they'll keep claiming that it wasn't an asspull because it was stretched over a couple episodes.
it was still one though because araki couldn't come up with a good way to counter king crimson so GER just conveniently got the perfect counter ability from the arrow.

Okay listen here you little shit. I don't think you know precisely who the fuck you're messing with. I'm the CEO of a fortune 500 company. I have multiple world leaders in my pockets and own a chain of islands south of the Bahamas. The Bognadoffs consider me an ally. I've made contact with three separate alien races. If you reply to my post again I'm going to call my friends in the cartel and they're going to cut your nipples off with a cheese grater as parmesan for a heaping bowl of shit-spaghetti. You dickless roach, you are nothing to me. Your mother screams when I fuck her.

GER has the perfect counter to everything.

Reposting rock kino.

Attached: 1564333510333.jpg (1024x1106, 259K)

Holy shit look at spice girl's tits
youtube.com/watch?v=NnQmvBJTEws
>Tfw when you'll never grope your daughter's stand

Attached: Pussygrab.jpg (1277x676, 547K)

Hands down the worst part of Jojo so far. I can't believe they made us wait so long for this.

Wasn't the victor decided by who could get the arrow first?

>dude speed doesn't have nothing to do with time
uhm, speed is movement over time
time goes slower as you go faster according to lorentz equations and einstein formulas
it's literally physics, even gravity has an effect on time, that's how Pucci moved his eyes in Jotaro's stoppes time.
Moving very fast is quite as similar as stopping time, actually stopping time is not even physically possible, but in a way moving very fast so it appears time is stopped is possible.
And was literally said in every part. It's all tied together.
Is bullshit, but I believe it.

Did they hide it anywhere else?

Attached: ending.jpg (1252x1350, 113K)

Which begs the question of what the fuck Diavolo even did with all that money. What little we saw of him before shit really started going down was a man huddled under blankets in cluttered hotel rooms. He didn't look like he was even enjoying a fraction of a fraction of the millions he was making

From the get go it's said that the arrow on a stand has the power to "control souls".
Whatever specific power GER had, it should have been something to nullify or alter Diavolo's will.

Living solely in hotels is pretty expensive. Especially when you both move around a lot and have expensive tastes.

oh motherfucker I can't believe I never noticed this

DP went all out with this shit this time around.

>mfw GER FINALLY showed up in the ED

Attached: 1562898538759.png (640x800, 532K)

I feel the same as you user, don't worry

>hurr durr a story is as good as the end
you're in for a bad ride with the next parts of Jojo, retard.
Heck, MC didn't even get the final blow on part 4, in part 2 a volcan killed the villain and joseph somehow survived falling from the sky at several kilometers of altitude after getting his hand severed.
If you're measuring jojo by the end, then everything is shit.
except part 1

>bro I ordered a pizza half pepperoni half sausage
>wtf so you got a pizza with no toppings

>Eyes of Heaven last fight should have been Jonathan with a stand versus DIO and not Jotaro wankery.

Or, imagine Jonathan confronts DIO, DIO attacks him with The World Over Heaven, but it's unable to affect him. Why? The World is revealed to technically be Jonathan's Stand and DIO loses the ability to control it in Jonathan's presence. Ultimately it stands beside Jonathan.

I think that has just the right level of asspull for a Jojo ending.

Attached: file.png (450x600, 533K)

>food analogy
>false equivalence
wanna know how i can tell you're american?

P4's end was Josuke's fight through and through, he just had assists by Okuyasu, Jotaro and amburansu-kun

Why wouldn't he like holly

the ending made me so mad , I punched my desk and yelled at my mom

>"Guys, if you come visit me in Rome I can help you beat the boss!"
>"Guys, if you take this arrow you can get a power that can beat the boss!"
>"Holy shit, Giorno took the arrow and got a power that can beat the boss!"

Yeah, I could never have seen that one coming.

God yes. Would've been so much better than ONAJI TAIPU STANDO yet again. So much wasted potential

As long as they are not getting forced into it

smiling ancap.jpg

>when your actions have sowed the seeds towards certain victory from the very start before episode 1
>these events are alluded towards the end of the story
>there was some form of traitorous involvement
>"i am shalashaska... REVOLVER OCELOT"

>we can't have that!
>*punches holes in the wall*

youtu.be/YC5ubOA7CiA?t=5571
The game had the most kino version oft he ending to be honest.

>"Guys, if you come visit me in Rome I can help you beat the boss!"
To be fair, that only happened right before the final battle.

Diavolo's soul is jumping throught infinite universes where the gets killed in different ways.

Part 6 when?

Attached: 1549666783117.png (500x369, 385K)

this game is still the best GW adaptation.
Fuck the anime.

Well, there was the Green day/Oasis fight in between.

yeah , can't wait for the female empowerment part

Getting hit by the arrow again grants wishes. This should be obvious since part 4.

If Giorno wanted money, then it would've gave him money, and then he would've died to Diavolo. But instead he wanted a power that countered King Crimson, so that's what he got.

how is that better than the anime? Not disagreeing with your opinion, just curious

Attached: 1562395293561.png (838x1220, 2.03M)

bait or not, remember this was made before the dykes started scissoring on the media. its merely a coincidence that this will pander to them. that is until the ending airs.

Explain the first time Chariot got requiem then

Then what did Polnareff want the first time Chariot was pierced?

To keep the arrow away from villains like Dio.

Over 9000 hours in paint
Took me since last year but I can gladly share it with you beautiful JoBros

Attached: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure - Part 5 Vento Aureo.png (1500x2700, 1.82M)

I like to think that the arrow chooses the worthy ones based off of their resolve. Polnareff had a ton of resolve. He was willing to let himself die in order to protect the arrow. I think that the arrow goes off of not just conscious desires, but unconscious desires to. Either that or the arrow has a mind of it's own (in which it's desire is to evolve life). Although Polnareff at the time wanted to protect the arrow so that explains one thing. It doesn't matter how it's done, as long as the results are seen through.

closer and closer to「HEAVEN」

Attached: SO_Chapter_145_Cover_B.jpg (1560x1200, 312K)

I'm retarded. Can someone explain Diavolo's current position to me? I know that he is dying every possible death ever, but how? I thought GER power was like, it makes things not happen, right? So basically nothing happens and you just stand in place. But then how does Diavolo gets places to face new ways to die? Is he at the bottom of the river, or in another dimension, or what.

That was my initial impression but it has some meme-worthy moments.

He wanted out of his cripple body

infinite fucking death

this is what makes part 5 so shit , GER is basically god and can do whatever he wants

Wait a minute, what was the point of the rock dude?

Diavolo was fated to die due to the MUDA MUDA but GERequiem's abilities prevent him from arriving to that fate. So now as he's traversing the earth, he's experiencing various scenarios of near-death through time/space while never actually arriving to his fated death.

I can't not laugh at that King Crimson.

Attached: 1540320010896.png (1920x1080, 3.26M)

So did Diavolo getting killed by the druggie that activated GER's eternal death or was it already activated when GER punched him over to the river?

I'm going to miss his ugly mug.

Attached: 1556593468421.png (680x494, 553K)

I like to think the homeless druggie was his actual death for the delicious irony that it was his drug trade that caused that guy to be there in the first place.

See

he's touching spice girl's ass

Attached: smug crimson.jpg (1920x1080, 540K)

I still am more impressed by the 3D OPs but GER was pretty kino

Mista changed the fate of the Passione. Otherwise Buccellati would die during the first encounter with KC and the season would end right there.

Grateful Dead got me

but he's right, user

So he is to blame for killing the other two members?

No, the options were either Rolling Stone killing Bruno painlessly that day, or Mista breaking the stone and letting the events of Part 5 happen.

Honestly if you think about it, Giorno achieved the results of what Diavolo could do at the cost of walking a long road of hardships. Diavolo achieved it through digging up a few arrows and piercing himself with said arrows. Thematically it makes sense because Diavolo took the easy road in face of the story's morals; but I can see why people feel this way about GER. If you do take into consideration of the above, you may find some appreciation for Part 5 as a whole.

The bodyswapping ability seems to me to be meant to deal with Polnareff's frustration at his crippled body. After all, the first time Chariot touched the arrow was because Polnareff couldn't get up and reach behind the furniture himself, so the limitations of his physical state would've been in the forefront of his mind. The arrow's just kind of fucked in how it decides to manifest its "solutions".

But teleportation is not part of GER powers, I do understand that Diavolo experiences near death and then is immediately reset, but how does he get to other places? Is something that destiny or the universe is doing?

God I wish I could swap bodies with Trish

Attached: Trish.PNG.png (384x623, 556K)

Bucci boy was technically dead after first KC encounter user. The stone is able to prevent fate by having the one who is chiseled touch it.

>I'm retarded. Can someone explain Diavolo's current position to me?
He's dead, a million times dead.

is this sculptor some sort of reference to jesus?
holes in his hands, his stance in the elevator, talking about fate etc

>Phantom Blood OP begins with Jolyne
>When Made in Heaven activates the end of SO OP will transition back into Phantom Blood and accelerate through all of them.
DavidPro has been planning the long game

Jonathan’s stand was retconned to be that version of Hermit Purple DIO uses from when The World was originally just going to have the power of every stand. But I like your idea, so maybe say that because DIO and Jonathan have the same body we can pull that “same type of stand” stunt and he’s able to take control of The World from DIO because he has the stronger spirit or some shit. EoH has a lot of wasted potential and played it way to safe.

>Giorno achieved the results of what Diavolo could do at the cost of walking a long road of hardships
And Diavolo didn't face any hardships? Even with King Crimson, life wasn't easy for him.

The stone shows how a person is supposed to die. It showed Buccellati dying as a donut until Mista broke it, then it changed to Buccellati, Narancia and Abbacchio heads.

The Part 5 ending is such a wet fart of a conclusion

I dunno, he's wearing a literal crown of thorns so you tell me.

Will the anime make Anasui a girl or a man in this scene?

we're talking space time reality bending powers so maybe he is teleporting but i always thought that diavolo soul was being prevented from reaching death since requiem powers manipulate the soul. His actual body is probably floating in the Tiber river or something.

Nah, they were gonna die regardless. Mista shot the stone like 4 times. But it only showed him 2 outcomes. The first time, and the one with Bucciarati bleeding from his bullets. If he could change fate through the rock at all, Bucciarati would've "died" more than twice. All he did was unravel the details of their fate even more.

What kind of japanese accent is Mista supposed to have?

Bruno did die as a donut, but he wouldn't have if Mista let Rolling Stones kill him.

yeah araki was being cheeky with the pierced hands and crown of thorns

Man and they will change Weather's hair to look like a hat like he usually does

Narancia and Abbacchio following Bruno is to blame. The stone simply predicts. Mista’s resolve to change fate shows that the gang is willing to challenge fate in order to create the world they want, as opposed to Diavolo who thought he was above fate and hid from his past and reality. Sleeping Slaves is a bit muddled as to what’s symbolism and what’s just Rolling Stones’ ability.

>Joseph's severed arm somehow gets launched into the air and lodges itself in kars throat
>Star Platinum and The World are the same kind of stand
>Kira gets killed an a random freak accident
>Emporio just happens to find Weather Report's disk
But yeah sure GER, the thing that has been gradually built up and foreshadowed for like 10 whole-ass episodes is a total asspull lol Araki forgot XD.

Attached: 1553971781107.png (639x720, 319K)

scolipi said the stone was donutted before mista shot it

I mean I thought the way Emporio used Weather Report to kill Pucci was cool as fuck.

>but how does he get to other places? Is something that destiny or the universe is doing?
The various scenarios seem more like Araki playing on the notion of his fate spanning parallel realities where he sort of dies but not really.

>>Emporio just happens to find Weather Report's disk
jolyne gave it to him speedreader

King Crimson skips actions directly to the result. GER undoes actions and prevents the result from ever coming.
GER killed Diavolo but cursed him. Diavolo is fated to die but his death will always be undone. It's as if GER glitched fate, Diavolo will always be thrust in a position to die but GER's power will prevent death from ever coming.

What did Crunchyroll change Rolling Stones to?

>tfw the pierced hands literally go right over my head
as i typed this i realized what i unconsciously alluded to.

So how normal is it that after reading through all of the parts in JoJo I feel like experimenting and trying out lipstick, eyeliner, putting on crop tops, mesh tops...

Attached: diavolo.jpg (1154x1200, 257K)

young tokyoite yakuza punk, the kind of talk you hear from the mob enemies in the yakuza games

Prophecy Stones.
It's not great.

Prophecy Stones I think?

that was cool

Attached: 99a9545134217880ee82bb5a3cf7d708b940b241r1-831-1200v2_00.jpg (354x512, 75K)

You should do it and post pics.

>when The World was originally just going to have the power of every stand
This is just a fan theory, it was never officially stated

god I hope this post was ironic

>the kind of talk you hear from the mob enemies in the yakuza games

So that's why it sounded familiar

Only do it if you could get a sidegig as a fashion model.

You better hit the gym first.

I don't hate GER nor do I think it's an asspull but
>Kars's fate was sealed the moment he Hamon'd towards the volcano, the rest are just theatrics as means of showing off Joseph's magician gimmick and the comedic absurdity of Part 2
>Kira already got bulldozed by Jotaro, the ambulance running him over unceremoniously adds to the serial killings never coming to light
>Emporio actually got the disk earlier
I'll give you that Star Platinum having the same abilities as The World was the most asspull-y but even then, it plays on the notion of the Joestars finally taking something from Dio after he took so much from them.

giorno can now do what diavolo does, the only difference being that he didn't take shortcuts. imagine challenging giorno as he is now, you're charging at him on a flight of stairs. then you're all the way back to where you started. pic related btw

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

And it wasn't a total asspull, Pucci punching the disk into Emperio makes sense due to a blind spot in his right eye being injured by Jolyne.

>mfw friend keeps saying Rolling Stones arc was filler
Maybe showing JoJo to my friend wasn't a good idea after all.

Attached: 1530362999095.png (562x670, 326K)

Wow that's pretty amazing actually

Attached: 20190729_050335.png (1536x2048, 382K)

>star platinum had no special abilities
>turns out it does have one
>lol asspull!!!1

it's a shame there are no space Kars & rolling stones figs
if the rolling stones could be taken apart with Abba and Narancia's faces inside it would be absolutely di molto

I'm a one-show faggot(only watch Jojo because it's Jojo) but only because I'm a manga purist.

>Joseph's severed arm somehow gets launched into the air and lodges itself in kars throat
Yep, that’s an asspull, no question. Joseph admits to not planning it.
>Star Platinum and The World are the same kind of stand
Sort of foreshadowed with the D’Arby brothers having the same type of stand to imply that people who are related in that way have similar stands. Hell, you can even take that as far back as when DIO made use of his own Hermit Purple which was confirmed to be Jonathan’s stand as another hint, but Hermit Purple is more like the stand of Hamon rather than Joseph or Jonathan’s stand, kind of like how Ball Breaker is the stand of the Spin and not Gyro. The Nijimura brothers put a giant hole in all of this when Araki seemingly drops the concept, and despite all of that it’s still very asspully.
>Kira gets killed an a random freak accident
A fitting end for a man that just wanted to blend in. Now no one will know of his crimes and his life ends as one that’s just a victim of circumstance. Ordinary and unremarkable.
>Emporio just happens to find Weather Report's disk
Jolyne gave it to him as part of her keikaku, which also allows Weather to finally get his revenge. How the fuck she got the disk or when she gave it to Emporio I’m not 100% certain is ever shown. 99% sure you get nothing, so as fitting as it is it’s still an asspull. Thank you for reading my blog. :)

so giorno is basically invincible now right? you can't damage him, he can't age, he can put you in infinite death loop

that rolling stones part was cool, as an anime only i'm tempted to keep reading on in the manga to see what part 6/7 are really about

If anything he died because he didn't sell kids enough drugs, should have stayed true to his ideals of selling drugs to kids.

don't forget JoJolion, user

Attached: 1545980051840.png (1809x1300, 586K)

Guys I'm not saying I dislike these (in fact I love all of them) or even that they're necessarily asspulls. I'm just trying to say that people who say GER was an "asspull" because it was "too convenient" are completely ignoring that that's a common theme in Jojo.

>so giorno is basically invincible now right?
only when he stabs himself with an arrow and the attack is directed at him
maybe there are more limitations but they were not explored in part 5

Which part 6 color schemes will they go with?

Attached: 1469434772696.png (512x512, 235K)

No homo though?
I get what you mean. Makeup on men works best on people with androgynous features. I think I could still pull it off.
That I do! Been a /fit/izen for a long time. Muscular men is what got me into JoJo.

Attached: pillar men.png (1099x1099, 852K)

As great as Jobin is I still think Speed King looks fucking stupid.

sometimes they look so stupid they look cool
Nut King is a better example

If Johnny doesn't have this color scheme come SBR, I'm gonna freak

Attached: Johnny_JoestarASB.png (1738x1730, 1.6M)

the absolute last word I would use to describe Joseph is "honest"

I heard it

IIRC Araki still considers time stop better. So odds are Dio or Jotaro could mulch him.

Anyone got a gif/webm of Fugo crawling out of the car? I just noticed Mista's walking animation looked hilariously bad

Why can't he age?

Ghiacchio
Metallica
King Crimson vs Metallica

I want to 3d print that statue

Nut King Call is an excellent design, my second favorite stand design wise in JoJolion after Soft & Wet. It’s robotic look with that sweet nut mane makes me nut, man.

After reading all Jojo parts I really started liking fishnets and thought of getting myself some honestly. I don't know why, no character there wears fishnets, they just have ripped off shirts.

PROVE IT

I think you’ll like Anasui, user.

Yeah. They hinted at everything from the start, and the slightly more subtle way they do it in the first opening is why I like the Fighting Gold visuals way better.

Diavolo's shirt is mesh-like, just not the kind you'd find in most stores, but the same can be said for a lot of clothing in JoJo. Anasui also wears some.

Attached: anasui.jpg (1280x1606, 293K)

>Speedwatcher alert
Requiem is a solution to a specific event/problem. The problem was: KC was going to win, the solution was : No, Diavolo

Attached: 1563401101147-v.jpg (600x600, 45K)

>Prosciutto
>Grateful Dead
>Narancia vs Formaggio

Attached: NARANCIAAAAAAA.png (1365x767, 2.29M)

I want to X GER

Attached: 1558484935804.png (680x928, 357K)

Josuke isn't really much of a delinquent at all though, the worst thing he's done is try to exploit a kid for money

>speedwatcher

he now has this solution and can use it however he wants..?

>Risotto
>White Album
>Doppio VS Risotto

Is part 6 that hard to understand for brainlets?

>>Speedwatcher alert
>Requiem is a specific solution to a specific event/problem

Attached: middle fingas.jpg (716x403, 63K)

>underwhelming final fight
>underwhelming final episode
>underwhelming conclusion
again, why people like this part?

i want to nig ger
merriam-webster.com/dictionary/nig
>nig = renege/revoke which is exactly what ger does

In part 6 with all the DIO stuff it is mentioned he is around Florida but Araki ultimately decided not to add him because 'nothing would be a challenge to him' iirc. Giorno either keeps GER and its powers or the arrow and thus the ability to solve any problems against other stands.

Attached: file.png (750x601, 786K)

> M-MUH ANCESTORS meme is real
Absolute shit episodes btw

Attached: 1386355423568.gif (404x349, 49K)

what's the punishment for this?

Attached: adrenochrom.jpg (956x1506, 380K)

>make us wait like 3 weeks for this
>final fight is over before the episode title appears

Attached: nig.gif (200x200, 2M)

It has a bunch of 'confusing' stands with long explanations and also araki stuff where he changes some stand's abilities throughout the story.

Pesci+Risotto
Metallica
Metallica vs King Crimson

What are all the call-forwards in Fighting Gold?
On a rewatch I can spot:
>Rolling Stones
>The Requiem Arrow
>Blood drops falling from Giorno's hand
>The soul light shining behind Bucciarati

Ghiaccio. Weaponised autism.

Couldn't GER make Star Platinum's punches have no effect? Its whole schtick is to cause fated events that go contrary to Giorno's will never arrive at their effects.

Hey there user, could I interest you in a delicious, harmless banana?

Attached: file.png (480x270, 256K)

How do you go from ZA WARDOOO to this borefest of a final fight?

Attached: Blade.jpg (687x1000, 381K)

Fucking hell. Why didn't DP improve the shitty ending?

Attached: 1504439554589.png (600x633, 681K)

Kira ending was fucking perfect. By the point the ambulance appeared he was already finished. Plus, the boys defeated Another One Bites the Dust fair and square, making use of it's weaknesses.
The reason many people find GER a cheap resolution is because Araki never showed us King Crimson being properly defeated by non-broken abilities. That's why Jolyne last fight against Pucci is AMAZING in my opinion. ( look at all the shit she pulled against him with her shitty ass power )

Anime only bros, how do you feel about these last 2 episodes?

IIRC, Araki's view on it is that "if it happens in stopped time, can't do shit, unless you also can stop time and thus move in it."

So jotaro mulches him during stopped time and he's fucked.

so is it safe to say that bucciarati vs pesci was the highlight of this part?

Kira killing dozens of women solely for his boner was morally more abhorrent than Diavolo's mob creating collateral damage in my opinion. Also have to remember that apparently the organization did a lot of good shit as well, which can't be said for villains like Kira and Dio.

Basically what I'm saying is Bossu should've been the ghost detective.

Attached: 1562257710271.png (1920x1280, 3.85M)

Risotto
Metallica
King Crimson vs. Metallica

So what's Giorno gonna do now that he's a mafia boss??

As a fan of deepest lore I liked it.

>also araki stuff where he changes some stand's abilities throughout the story.
Like Gold Experience?

I said I've read all Jojo parts, that includes part 6.

Seems I forgot how Anasui's shirt looked like tho, I think it might be because of him now that I see him again.

He's talking about people missing how she didn't failed at all.

Stop selling drugs. That was his entire motivation. Worst jojo.

I'm pretty sure "stopping time" count as an action. My money on Giorno.

That was Bruno's motivation though, Giorno just wanted to be a "gangstar"

The most underwhelming ending of the series.

Does Anasui like being stepped on?

so do they nerf giorno later like they did with Jotaro by making him job to a rat? or Giorno remains broken forever

Part of Giorno's character is that Diavolo wasn't necessarily fairly punished, Giorno needed Diavolo punished and out the picture and Giorno will do ANYTHING to see that result happen without worrying if its a fitting retribution or not.

Only by Jolyne.

it should be illegal to thinks this was better than part 4, specially the finale

quick someone post pics of diavolo being naked and scared

Definitely but that doesn't mean the rest wasn't good as well.

Nothing, he just craves the position of power, like Dio.

Build a gay harem

I think you hit most of them.
If you count it, there's also homeless Diavolo's connection with Trish and hints at who is going to die or what's going to happen to some characters if you look too deep into some parts. I think Traitor's Requiem would have been much better if they took that sort of approach instead of slapping you in the face with what happens

>oh no a member of the assassination team got assassinated
Too bad
As we've seen with how Bossu spared the maid lady, the taxi driver, and the bug catching kid, he's not *that* murder crazy towards random civilians

Attached: 1556331155139.png (680x553, 425K)

The arrow fell out, Requiem isn't permanent. Besides he never shows up again anyway.

He's never nerfed.
since he never appears again.
He jobbed against his father in the videogame tho. But Dio was using super the world that is even more broken than GER.

it still annoys me that jotaro got to beat kira.

Visit Disneyland

diego isn't interesting at all

he's just a boring dio on a horse

Oh come on seriously? Relying on an alium to progress the story? It was shit. 2>5≥1>3>4

Attached: 1564185018918-v.png (400x600, 116K)

This is the point. Diavolo isn't living 'for' anything. He wants to survive because he wants to survive. He rejects everything recognizably human, he is even willing to kill his own child to ensure his survival. He is like a yeast or a bacteria, his existence is a pointless continuation and propagation of himself. And so he gets a pointless non-death which will carry on pointlessly forever.

That's the difference between him and Bruno and the gang. The Brunobros are fighting for something greater than their own continued survival. They have ideals. They are humans. That's what allows them to accept their fates and - if you believe Araki is Catholic- find eternal peace in the Kingdom of God.

It's not fair, GER has literally infinite, The World Over Heaven can only rewrite things it punches

The rules are Araki's to write, and he's said time stop is king.

I wish I could remember the exact search terms to get to the interview, but every time, and it's backed up by the games/sidestory shit. Star Platinum is king.

Jousuke and Hayato did the hard part. Okuyasu/Jotaro/Koichi/Ambulance just finished the job.

>part 3
>omg wtf is Dio power bros!
>m-m-mr joestar p-p-please understand!
>what do you mean kakyoshin!!1
>part 4
>jotaro gives the good ol ora ora ora to Kira
>omg... he's so fast IT'S ALMOST AS IF HE CAN STOP TIME

Attached: Stop.jpg (720x960, 122K)

Hello when gay priest arriving?

So how long will the wait be?
The time between part 3 and 4? Or part 4 and 5?
Because the latter was a lot longer.

Attached: 60324094_841868042878961_5929903727725204088_n.jpg (1080x704, 124K)

>5>1>3>4

Attached: Hold on.png (658x960, 529K)

Kira is 200 IQ.

can we all agree that the only good thing about this was the new opening?

Davidpro is already working on 2 cours of Fire Force so I think we're in for the long haul

to be fair DIO vs jotaro is the best fight in the series (especially reading the manga for the first time and the OVA version)
Part 6 finale is the second best.

wait, what happens when Diavolo eats the banana and GE activates it?
does it end up eaten, misfiring or both?
>Diavolo could end up being shot from inside because Epitaph wouldn't be able to see one minute into the future where banana turns back

>5((≥))1
Get it right

Attached: 1552182735677-v.jpg (1191x625, 92K)

>fell for the fake dio saves giorno meme

I hate all of you

Attached: 1563646056230.jpg (1200x675, 29K)

>Sells drugs to kids
>Set fire to a town, we don't know how many people died in that incident
>Killed his own mother
>Killed his adoptive father
>Killed who knows how many people to keep his identity secret
>Deadbeat dad
>Tried to kill his own daughter

Time to watch it again Yea Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=xEzDZMt8ydw

Honestly, David from David Production should've moved Sleeping Slaves after Bruno's death.

>fell for the final episode will actually have some kind of fight

I hate all of you

Why did DP adapt a million rohan OVAs but not dead man's kino?

you forgot
>wore lipstick that matched his hair

He should've gone to play in Liga A instead of becoming a gay gangstar faggot. Imagine his climb to being the world champion against Stand users using their powers to play football?
It would be kino

Love Traitor's Requiem but Great Days did more with the villain powers version

KC skips the part where the bullet hits his skull, like in the Doppio vs Risotto fight,

he just wanted to protect the arrow at all cost, so that's what he got

>Risotto
>Man in the mirror
>Grateful dead

I didn't like part 5, but I didn't like 1,2,3 and 4 either. When is part 6 starting so I can shit on it?

Attached: Gendo_Ikari_by_Darthval.jpg (680x485, 52K)

Fighting gold chads where are you at

i used to watch this and the voodoo kingdom MAD on repeat in the dark days of jojo

but the banana's fate is to be eaten by Diavolo so it would end up in his stomach

Stone Free is a great Stand with a lot of utility.

I didn't get that from the episode. The rock only does one thing: it can allow you to die peacefully now rather than meet a painful fate in the near future. All Mista did was ensure that Bruno met the painful fate already ordained for him.

>wait all this time for the last episode
>MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA
>INFINITE DEATHS
>spends the rest of the episodes telling a story about a fucking rock
That shit was 90% of the last two episodes. THEY COULD HAVE MADE IT JUST ONE FUCKING EPISODE!

Attached: Wileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee+eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (1000x563, 148K)

definitely no, actually

wasn't bad or anything but great days does a lot more with bites the dust and it does it in a more interesting way

I mean, DiU is the best part in the manga, but the TV anime was really fucked up by the censorship and animation errors. DiU BD is the best adaptation so far, and Golden Wind adaptation cannot be fixed by BDs as much, because it wasn't just animation errors and the censoring did not happen as much.

>ghiaccio but formaggio is a close second
>beach boy
>king crimson vs metallica

based no parts chad

So if Diavolo got terminal cancer, and he's far into it, if he used Epitath the see if he was going to die in the next ten seconds, and he sees going to die in the next 5, what happens if he skips it?

right fucking here bro
sono chi no sadame, stand proud, and fighting gold are the best jojo OPs.

I thought of it as like a glitch in a video game. Diavolo is fated to 'reach death', but GER nullifies this, so the universe spits Diavolo out in the closest scenario where he can 'reach death' and the cycle repeats itself into infinity.

Giorno made the extremely stupid decision to specifically punch The World Over Heaven's fist, so it was a wrap.

He can skip time even if he ate it.

shame all that good animation got wasted but the 7 page muda still felt kinda lame

voodoo kingdom was a really good song
but what does voodoo mean

his body is still riddled with cancer so he dies

TR in terms of using the villain's power was just a worse version of sono chi no kioku.

Why not just move the rock thing to after narancia gets killed?
the pacing got fucked hard and it barely had anything.

but he can't take things out of himself because his whole body is getting Crimson'd is what I'm saying

look in my evuloiz

Egypt

It's still weaker than Golden Experience/Crazy Diamond/Star Platinum. Jolyne is just really good at using it. Good to the point she can counter all that crazy shit from Pucci - no arrow needed.

the first half of part 5 was actually well animated, but then they had to rush it and the budget kinda went down...

and the 7 page muda was nice, come on...

made the same mistake as Diavolo thinking he was invincible

I mean if we consider PHF as canon, not only was Diavolo a drugged lord but the drug he sold were 10x worse than anything on the market.

So you’ve effectively slashed operation costs when it comes ingredients needed or equipment and you never have to worry about it being stolen or caught in a drug bust but you still have a product that physically destroyed you and makes you dependant after 1 use, however minor, regardless of a persons health disposition. Is there a drug that exist with 100% likelihood to cause addiction?

TWOH wasn't going to stand there and let itself be punched.
It's probably faster than GER too, since the World and SP are faster than regular GE.

>Is there a drug that exist with 100% likelihood to cause addiction?
Jojo.

Traitors requiem spoiled too much. I don’t mind it, in fact it’s actually one of my favorites, but great days does it more playfully.

I also feel like that but trying to go for a glamrock look

>no part 6 preview

new bread after this one hits bump limit

There's no substance that puts you at death's door unless you take more of it, no.
>inb4 water
fuck off you know what I mean fag

What previous characters appears in part 6?

I was animeonly until episode 22 when they took a recap week and I said fuck it, and read all the rest of part 5 and 6-8 in a weekend

>love train arc animated
>beginning of the OP plays normally
>D4C!
>OP switches to sono chi no sadame

Attached: 1563680839234.jpg (706x1798, 281K)

Nice

even if the movie was bad
I still wanted to see it back in the day
youtu.be/CANJDKOBrvc

Jotaro, Rohan, Polnareff, Giorno, DIO, Jonathan, Dire and Shizuka.

Jotaro and flashback DIO

>pic
Coolest part in all of JoJo along with Josuke's bubble phone stunt.

>introduce Giorno
>omg son of Dio
>he ends up feeling like a side character compared to superior Bruno
for what purpose

How would you guys rank the mangas? Best and worst?

Attached: Team-StarKid-Twisted-villains-400x267.jpg (400x267, 24K)

I woulda killed a nigga for a part 2 sequel. that movie getting canned killed my hopes forever.

Yeah you wish, bud.

4 > 7 > 2 > 6 > 3 > 5 > 1
This is objectivity the most correct list, anything else is either shit taste or straight up bait.

why tho

Don't forget this gem
youtu.be/zJgVUSySEw0
>That 6:00 mark feels

Attached: E51C0E396ADE471EB4809C719285B35A.jpg (822x822, 147K)

7>6>2>5>4>3>1

Because he’s as delusional as Diavolo.

Arigato...Gyro...

Almost perfect taste, if you swapped 6 and 5

I don't know what it is that always draws me back to Part 4 but I just love it

That was just now because he was on a clandestine business trip while trying to invesitgate on his enemies. When he is not busy working and hiding from his foes he resides in one of his several luxurious private resorts with no access to the outside world where he has thai ladyboys shipped to him of which he disposes later on after they saw him or which he fondles with his stand while deleting the time so they never even notice him. A true patrician.

b8

Yup.

Cause in the manga, part 1 and 2 had teasers for the next part. Part 3 and onwards didn't.

>dude speed doesn't have nothing to do with time
Correct. In JJBA, speed and time are separate. Time stop is a full stop. It has nothing to do with their speed at all. It is actually stopping time. Not moving faster until time feels like it has stopped. It is a full stop. It is physically possible in the setting.

You know, I always believe that Golden Experience alone can kill King Crimson without needing to use Reqium by exploiting the blindspot with the life it created to sneak attack where epitaph can't see or notice, or with multiple layers of hidden attacks to fool it.

His corpse is prolly rotting below the street in that cave where the junky stabbed him. However, his "soul" experiences death over and over again. This could all just be happening in his head to torment his soul or he could be inhabiting the body of all other Diavolos in the other infinite parallel universes and experience their deaths only to be teleported to the next one to do it all over. We don't know. It just works

Ahhh.. It makes me so happy that at least one person got baited by my shitposting

Attached: 161002a063.jpg (600x338, 98K)